Reviews of Hotel Belvedere 4 stars

Nám. J.W. Goetha 16/1, Mariánské Lázně, 35301, Czech Republic

#25 of 55 hotels in Mariánské Lázně

• Reviewed: 1 July 2016

Unfortunatelly, the staff with the exception of the hotel manager, was very unpolite and shouted at us when we asked for cleaning the room. As they forgot to do that in the morning we were told that in the afternoon the staff went home and instead of "we are sorry for the inconvenience" we got shouting and a shower of unpolite words in German. The next morning the hotel manager tried to solve the situation and she spoke English - the rest of the staff spoke only German. So, instead of relax in the bath we got additional stress after stressful meetings in Prague. Also, we did not get a double bed as we have booked and when they moved the beds together, there was no plug for the bedside lights.

bathroom was old

room was excellent

everythings

Bed too soft. But that is individual .

Locality !

Quite

• Reviewed: 8 January 2016

The ad states that there are English speaking staff, however, that was not the case, only one person that wasn't there when I arrived. I emailed this property and requested parking and a massage. I never heard back from them. I called them three days before my arrival and was told to call back when an English speaker was working. I called again and was told their spa was not open on Saturday and I would not be able to book a massage. The person said not to worry, once I arrived, they would call a nearby hotel to book me a massage, I ask if she could do that at that moment, she said yes and to email the hotel and they would reply with the information about my massage. I immediately emailed and never received a reply. When I arrived at the hotel, there was not an English speaker, so she called one and she would not listen to what I had requested and just kept telling me their spa was closed on Saturday. I asked for a last checkout (their check out is 10 am). They said no later than 12 pm. The next morning, I was resting in the room and at 10 am, there was not even a knock at the door, someone just came on in. I reminded them I had a late checkout. The parking was at a hotel next door, again without an English speaker and no one at this hotel to facilitate the communication. The staff treated me as if I was an inconvenience and was quite rude. Even though this is a beautiful hotel, I would never stay again. The entire check in and obtaining parking took 1.5 hours and I was late for my dinner reservation. I have stayed at numerous hotels in this town and have always had excellent service, except here.

The hotel was very pretty and nicely decorated. The location was convenient.

• Reviewed: 3 November 2015

Breakfast was good but with not as many variety of food as compared to hotels in Prague ot other European cities.

Loved everything about the hotel, the location was perfect. Beautiful hotel, very clean and most wonderful and helpful staff. Many thanks for everything. Traveled with older son, rented two rooms, we were both impressed!

• Reviewed: 3 June 2015

Tiny pool, no sauna, no 4* hotel luxuries such as luxurious bath robes, slippers, shampoos or bath salts, worn hotel and rooms (rug in room was disgusting), high charge for dog (10EUR per night), poor breakfast and hotel gets locked for the night so you have to wake up the receptionist to go out! Save you money and elsewhere - my suggestion

Great location, friendly staff and that's about all that's good about this hotel.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2015

the lawn is across the street not like in the missleading photo.there is no lobby or public area.the spa is limited to a jakuzi. no parking. the breakfast food was limited and stingy. the dinner was even worse.no wi fi in the rooms. except liquid soap no other provisions. no dark blinds/curtains on the windows,all night lights from the street in the room. no english speaking staff. in the dinning room no water to dring but one must pay for it.in the site there is no metion that the wellness service is not available during the week end hence we were forced to have the treatment in one continuous round.also it does not mention that the treatment is for 20 min. only. we wonder about the rating and booking.com responsibility in this case. will make us more careful using you service in the future.

the room was big and newly renovated. the massage service.

• Reviewed: 29 May 2016

No own parking

Excellent value for money

• Reviewed: 1 March 2016

The hotel is not for business travelers ! It looks like a sanatorium from the time of socialism, and the service is the same !

• Reviewed: 24 January 2016

We had superior option but I would say that it looks as a regular one, not worth paying.

Hotel has a great location, near to everything what you need.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2015

no rampant, so difficult to enter with a buggy

location is great

• Reviewed: 23 April 2015

rather charmless..

central but quiet location

There are also 3 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Hotel Belvedere traveller photo gallery