Reviews of Bridge 3 stars

Vasatkova 1024, Prague, 19800, Czech Republic

#448 of 651 hotels in Prague

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

The Staff is a very friendly.

Dark corridor to bathroom without motion sensor, firstly we spent a lot of time for finding switcher's by night. It's very uncomfortable.

The Staff is a very friendly. Tasty breakfast.

The accommodation met my needs.

Unfortunately they couldn't fix their WiFi so my Windows 10 tablet could connect and the bedside lights didn't get fixed. Otherwise I was happy with my stay.

The breakfast was good; what I expected as I stayed there last year whilst visiting friends nearby, so it was very convenient.

It is clean, quite, comfortable.

The hotel was nice, the price fair, and even if we know that is far from center, we had metro, parking also good and cheap. The bad part: Problem with holding money from beginning(8 august), and I had to make calls at your hotel, and booking, at my bank to get the hold money back, even after we were charged again on 18 august. The breakfast was poor, and not a quality one.

It is clean, quite, comfortable.

Great for family with car wishing to explore Prague.
    • Quadruple Room

nothing that would be related to hotel

It is very well located if you come with car. Nice family room. Great position 5 minute walk from terminal metro station. Enough of general shops within walk towards metro to stock up for daily exploring of city.

Great value for money

The staff was very nice and helpful, we had problems with our flight and we arrived later than the check in time, but they left us in even if it was after midnight. The hotel is located just 5 mins walk from the metro which takes you to the town centre in less than 20 mins. The room was clean and the pillows were extra large & comfy.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

I would recommend this hotel especially for those who travel by car.

No fridge in the room

Very nice hotel, clean rooms. Quiet place far from city center. Not very expensive. Free parking near the hotel. Reception works 24h. Good restaurant

Close to highway, not far from Prague.
    • Quadruple Room

The area is not nice, blockhouses around, this hotel is also a blockhouse.

Close to highway, not far from Prague. Breakfast is good. Parking, reception, breakfast all was simple and fast.

Convenient out of town stay, except in summer

Room was stifling in hot weather, took long time to cool down during the night. If you have room at front of hotel, people at bar below out till late. Male reception staff rude and indifferent.

Convenient location to Metro and large modern shopping mall. Great continental breakfast. One young lady staff, very helpful even though we spoke English.

Good valued.

Need fifith minute walk to underground station. No aircondition, room is hot.

Market and shopping mall in neighborhood. Good breakfast and friendly staff. Room is quite. It is good valued for cost if exceed 3 people with share bathroom. We accommodate triple room that is share bathroom with another room for 3 nights but only we use the bathroom.

Was pleased with the service and was a nice stay, though...
    • Quadruple Room

It was very hot and no fan/AC in both the rooms Was in a long vacation with family, was expecting a laundry facilities

Was pleased with the service and was a nice stay, though quite far from Prague center we managed with the small children on public transport late in the evening til around 1130

Not a great experience to get into the hotel for check in at...

Not a great experience to get into the hotel for check in at 1 am after 14 h driving, and realize that I get in return something else that I have actually booked. Because of a kind of error they were overbooked and instead of getting 2 double rooms with private bathroom we’ve got 2 connected rooms for 3 persons with a shared bathroom. What it really bothered me was the fact that I haven’t been told about this changes before I arrived into the hotel, as the payment for the rooms were already made. If I was only booking without paying I could understand the idea of 1st arrived, 1st served. I work in customer service for almost a decade and since the beginning I have learned that we should show respect towards our customers even sometimes they aren’t right. But here is not the case anyhow, as the mistake was made by the hotel and you’ve treat the situation disrespectful without any communication towards the customer. I felt that a decision was taken and I should have just comply to it with no other questions.

Not recomended if hot weather

No fridge, no air conditioning, parking space with tax :((. No market in the area. Food was below average at the hotel, coffee was the worst i ever drank. The juice had water added and i think that some salami was expired.

Bathroom ok, comfortable bed and great beer (in the restaurant's terase)

great value for the price

In the hallway between my and the other appartment, there were tiles so I think my neighbours could hear me coming with my suitcase.

Really friendly and helpful staff. I stayed only one night, and even like that they called me extra to make sure I would be ok to share bathroom with one other person because it was the only room left. Otherwise they would help me arrange other hotel. Really satisfied with the service and reception.

Good value for money

Breakfast is on the buffet basis but the assortment was not great. Don't get me wrong, it is OK, just maybe it will not satisfy picky eaters.

Even though this hotel is far from center, it is actually pretty well connected, and neighborhood is calm and quiet. You have about 10 minutes walk to metro station, and then 15 minutes ride to the old town. There is also a supermarket nearby.

The breakfast is quite great in this price.
    • Quadruple Room

It's a little far away from central Prague. However, it takes abt 40 min to travel to central Prague by subway so it's not a big deal.

The breakfast is quite great in this price. The room is also really big.

Breakfast very few options.

Breakfast very few options. Too far from the center of the city. It feels your thrown away from the bustling crowd into some residential area where you so none.

Avarage hotel - price-location good

The lady at the reception wasnt really friendly, when we arrived. After that came out that she works sometime like 72 hrs straight. I put on that she was tired. The room was ok, the breakfast avarage. The restaurant in the hotel should be open late, as they closing at 11 pm. It would be nice to have a dring later, when you get back to the hotel late night after the all day excursion.

Location, balcony

good value

Location - too far from the city center.

Good breakfast, fresh and tasty. Hot and cold buffet. Free parking on the streets. Facility was clean and modern, also room was very spotlessly clean.

Nice hotel but terrible payment problems.
    • Suite

Bathroom is only one for every two rooms. As we were together with friends it wasn't a problem but in general it's not comfortable. Breakfast wasn't tasty - there was plenty to chosse from but quality was low. Restaurant in the hotel is cash only. Wi-fi is weak and often gets disconected. Still the worst was fact that they charged me twice and apparently getting my money back will take up to 2 weeks. This is crazy.

Hotel has really helpful and friendly staff. Rooms are well sized and comfortable. There is both safe and fridge in every room. It was very clean.

It was a very pleasant stay and I would certainly go to the same place if I visit Prague again

My only issue was the smell of food. If you're staying make sure to have an outfit just for breakfast because your clothes will smell like fried food afterwards.

Location wise it was far from the center but you're close to a metro station and the metro in Prague is the most punctual one I've seen. The hotel was clean and comfortable, the room was perfect fir two people especially if you're planning to spend the whole day exploding the city.(there's so much to see that you won't notice how the day passes) The breakfast was really good and there was always enough food despite that the hotel was full. Our return flight was at 7 in the morning and the staff was kind enough to prepare a breakfast pack for us. The wifi was okay one of my devices had some connectivity issues but the rest were fine and it had a reasonable speed.

The front desk lady was extremely helpful in helping us find...
    • Suite

The beds are uncomfortable, you only get 1pillow to use for yourself .

The front desk lady was extremely helpful in helping us find a couple locations to look at for a formal dress for my daughter. She also gave us tips of where to visit and things to do.

Staff was great.

WiFi is EXTREMELY slow. When I asked about it they offered me to upgrade the WiFi speed for 100 CZK per day. So the correct description should be WiFi for extra cost.

Staff was great. Breakfast was good. Even though 2 rooms share a bathroom and toilette they try to accommodate guests and leave the second room empty.

We were not expecting much from the hotel considering the...

Nothing to dislike in this hotel.

We were not expecting much from the hotel considering the price that we paid for a room that includes breakfast. However, we got a pleasant surprise when we saw our room. The room was spacious enough for me and my friend. The bed was so comfortable ans the area was quite and relaxing. The hotel is also a few minute-walk from the metro station which is also good for those who are up for adventure and want to try the local mode of transportation. The staffs were also friendly and helpful. We didn't know that our chargers are not compatible with the sockets in Europe (well yeah, we were not that prepared in that part) but good thing the staff in the hotel when we checked in was so kind enough to lend us his phone charger. The staffs are also knowledgeable with the tourist destinations in Prague and how to get there (though you just need to go to the Old Town and there you will see everything about Prague). Breakfast was also fine with some bread, salami, sausages, cereals, coffee and juices.

except internet connection, everything was good and satisfactory
    • Suite

- internet was trouble , very slow for video streaming - sometimes internet connection interrupted - shared bath/toilet for 2 rooms , that was not so good

- location is good compared to other hotels in the area . 10 minutes walking distance to yellow line terminal station Cerny Most . - 10 minutes walking distance to Cerny Most Centrum Shopping mall - good for business stays , if you do something at Prague 9 and the area around , good to stay there - staff is very helpful - beds are comfortable and rooms are clean - price is affordable

this is a place not suatable to stay more than one night due to they will forget to clean the room
    • Quadruple Room

We stay at this hotel for 3 nights , but the room which we stay was not be cleaned for the second day even the bed sheet was not changed or fixed back to normal . after complained they do it for the 3'rd night for us . so , this place are not suitable to stay more than one night .

The accommodation met our needs.
    • Suite

Initially we were not given the suite booked with two bedrooms with a shared bathroom, but a large room with 5 beds! When we pointed out what we had booked, we were given the correct accommodation.

The beds were fine and the breakfast was as expected. Location was good for visiting friends who lived nearby.

It has almost been a month since I have been there.
    • Suite

It has almost been a month since I have been there. I had paid all the bills in cash and still they haven't refunded the booking amount to my card. Wouldnt recommend this hotel to others.

Definitely not 3 stars.

Far from the city center, the Internet connection, blanket was with big stain, there were no bath accessories in the room, shared bathroom for two rooms.

Breakfast was awesome.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

In Budget clean rooms with excellent breakfast

It was bit far from city centre.

Breakfast was amazing. Room was cozy and staff were courteous. Even we checked out they offered to keep our luggage for that day.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

Very nice hotel, will come again.

I only wished it was a little closer to the metro, however, there was a bus fairly close to the hotel.

We especially liked the breakfast. They had a wide range of selection. Very nicely done. WiFi worked really well.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

Corresponding the price

4€ for Wifi - per day & per device. I would be fine with either per day or per device, not both. The quality of the hotel was actually above the price of the rooms (20€ per night, 2 persons), so some additional payment is fair.

Everything as promised, quality corresponding to the price. Breakfast also quite ok (in regards to the price).

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

Perfect choice if you trawell by car

Very good friendly staff, great breakfast and food in restaurant , if you travel by car have good parking. Two rooms sharing bathroom but during our stay we have been using alone that was also excellent . For two couples or family excellent choice. Finally value for price was 10 .

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

The rooms were nice and the staffs were really friendly and...

The rooms were nice and the staffs were really friendly and accommodating

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Not good location, for sure not three stars better to say...

Not good location, for sure not three stars better to say two. Very basic shared bathroom

It’s clean and cheep

It’s clean and cheep

Comfortable beds, great breakfast.

No complaints.

Comfortable beds, great breakfast. Good food at the restaurant.

Good for family
    • Suite

No fridge in room No fan it was hot

Bed is comfortabl

Cijena i lokacija, urednost.
    • Quadruple Room

Very few choices fornbreakfast.

Cijena i lokacija, urednost.

Nice

Far from center

Nice stay

Every thing was good except

No warm water

Every thing was good except

excellent

very kind staff, fast check in, low price, very good breakfast, clean and comfortable rooms.

Organization of rooms for family-very good solution
    • Quadruple Room

Cold water only available last fay

Organization of rooms for family-very good solution

Location, easy shopping, easy access to the transportation,...

Cleaning, sometimes yes, sometimes not at all

Location, easy shopping, easy access to the transportation, staff in canteen (breakfast)

Service people are very nice and helpful.

One bathroom for two rooms - room without its own WC

Service people are very nice and helpful.

Good location,near to station.
    • Suite

Breakfast should have variety.

Good location,near to station.

Good welcome Restaurant + reception

Good welcome Restaurant + reception

Nice hotel *3

Litle far from center

Nice Hotel *3 with good view

Good experience

All OK for these money.

All OK for these money.

We had to share our bathroom with another guest, which was...

We had to share our bathroom with another guest, which was not know to us upon booking the room.

just what we were looking for

Only parking should be better

Friendly Staff, good balance between price and quality.
    • Suite

Friendly Staff, good balance between price and quality.

The room where clean.

You have to book also the parking in advance. Otherwise you will need 30-60 minutes to find some free place around.

The room where clean.

The guest has to pay at arrival - that's unusual.

The guest has to pay at arrival - that's unusual.

The breakfast and swimming pool service were excellent.
    • Quadruple Room

There was no warm water in the bathroom.

The breakfast and swimming pool service were excellent.

wifi ok.

no fridge.

wifi ok.

Clean, comfortable, large rooms, very nice staff, amazing...
    • Suite

Clean, comfortable, large rooms, very nice staff, amazing breakfast.

Good experience.

Paid 6 Euro for 1 night parking.

Breakfast was good..

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Restaurant and breakfast are very good!

Wifi Internet is slow

Restaurant and breakfast are very good!

The room was comfortable, close to bus and metro station.
    • Suite

The room was comfortable, close to bus and metro station. The breakfast was fine. You can reach the city center app. 40-45 minutes.

Missing WiFi

Missing WiFi

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

Too far out of city

Shared facilities.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

additional fee for wifi

additional fee for wifi location

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

Good price

No internet in the hotel (only on the reception). Shared bathroom with another room.

Good price

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

You get wat you pay. Don't expect miracles.

Some loud guests, many asians. Dirty area.

Breakfast ok, Roomservice ok, Desk-Ladies ok (exept one).

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Very good choice.

A bit far from city center.

Very good choice.

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

good price for B&B, and you have to remember, that you...

paid WI-Fi paid parking

good price for B&B, and you have to remember, that you are in Prague

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

Well run hotel. Very good staff.

The rooms and breakfast.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

Beds were extremely comfortable.

Payment for wifi, breakfast wasnt fresh, lack of basic toiletries like toothpaste :(

Beds were extremely comfortable. Nice interiors of rooms.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2016

Location...is very far. (I made a bad mistake as google map showed me a wrong place. ) The hotel is very old..The bed is small; Shared bathroom; Many to unlock many doors to get to you room; The room is stuffy and has weird smell;

Nothing..well, maybe 24 hours reception? And they have breaskfast. The staff have nice smile and will say good morning. The duvet is comfy but the pillow is not. I tried my best to list out the good things.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2016

Staff were very good and polite.

Breakfast was bored and not so well. It was pure basic breakfast. Same every day without choice. It should be better.

Staff were very good and polite. Very clean and comfortable rooms. Heating was excellent but during the summer could be a problem because they don't have a air conditioning. From hotel to metro station Cerny most you need to walk 10 min. With metro you will travel 20 min up to down town (center of the city). Metro price 0,9 eur for adults and 0,6 eur for older kids. Secured parking in hotel is 5 eur per day. Free parking close to hotel is possiblle.

• Reviewed: 23 December 2015

We liked everything at Bridge hotel.

We liked everything at Bridge hotel. It was very nice time with my husband and my daughter. Thank you very much. If we come to Prague again, we will stay at this hotel.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2015

location near commercial center Czerny Most, possible to...

at first contact with hotel, all of us (5 people) had to show its ID to got our 3 rooms. We had to fill a form and to sign it individually (not in other hotels in Czech Republic). On booking was writen it is wifi-free. In reality, wifi is free only near reception, because you have to pay if you want to check your e-mail in room..even on mobile (for tourist, better avoid this hotel). Was no hot water all the morning. Additional, it is not clearly written on booking that all the bathroom are shared with other room, so, no bathroom and WC in your own room. Breakfast is a disaster (bad quality orange juice and products).

location near commercial center Czerny Most, possible to park near hotel without additional cost, lift, always someone in reception (this is hotel, not hostel).

• Reviewed: 13 October 2015

Wery good Švejk pub in one part of hotel.

Just not good internet in hotel rooms even if you buy internet extra. Connection is lost every few minutes

Wery good Švejk pub in one part of hotel... Nice rooms and cery nice pillows

There are also 42 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.