Reviews of City Club Prague 3 stars

Sokolska 8 and 10, Prague, 12000, Czech Republic

#566 of 612 hotels in Prague

3.9

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

The bed was really comfortable.

The TV is very little. The wifi isn’t good...very slow (payed wifi wasn’t available when we were there).

The bed was really comfortable. The Hotel is close to the city center. Staff is very helpful and freandly (they made a reallly early check in for us at 10:30 instead of 15:00 as we arrived early morning)

Fair price, good morning buffet, hot rooms.

Morning buffet were great. Summer time rooms are hot, but thnx some fans not unbearable. Special thanx for full return of money when decided continue trip sooner than planned.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Nice hotel

Coffee was awful during the breakfast, no hairdryer

Nice cosy hotel not that away from the city center. Value/ price is relevant. Room was big, breakfast was ok.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Arguably the worst place I’ve ever stayed

I wish I could give this place 0 stars. When I got there the woman working at the front desk was piss drunk, red wine all over her skirt. I tried to explain that I was checking in and she asked for my room number, which I obviously didn’t have. I gave her my name and then she told me she was mad we couldn’t go on a date. She took my passport and then charged me incorrectly and had to redo it. She then asked me what room number I was in... HOW WOULD I KNOW WHAT ROOM NUMBER I WAS IN?!? I answered that I didn’t know and she got nervous and asked if I was, in fact, me...even though 2 minutes earlier she had checked my passport. I then tried to explain that I just needed the key to my room. She then continued to ask me what room I was in and when I looked at the receipt I saw it said 515 so I showed her that. She then took me in the elevator (which she explained she was afraid of) and then kept forgetting what room I was in. I kept saying I need a card to enter and she said she was using “her personal card” I then explained that if she did that I wouldn’t be able to get in. That didn’t work so she went down the stairs (because she was afraid of the elevator). She never came back up. On my way down I ran into a man who spoke Czech. Using my phone I was able to translate the situation. He and I then tried repeated to explain to the woman that I needed the key card. She then once again went to the elevator with a key card and a pair of physical keys (which were keys to 505). It wasn’t until another couple staying there came up with another key card that the four of us were able to get this woman to understand that all I needed was the key card to 515. This nice couple happened to be neighboring to my room...from hell. It was boiling. No A/C (which can be common in Europe). There also wasn’t any body wash or shampoo or anything in the shower so I took a really nice cold shower (the hot water wasn’t working) in hand soap.

It was a reasonable walk from some of the major attractions. Definitely not in the city center though.

Nice overall but nothing special

Free Wifi didn't really work, but we didn't try the paid version. Had only hand soap gel even for hair and shower and felt bad.

Clean, we were lucky to be on the backyard so it was quiet. Breakfast was nice but nothing special.

Location was goog, near city centre

I was shocked when I knew that there is no AC. Breakfast was very poor to be honest. I have booked 3 start hotel in Milan via Booking.com and it was amazing.

Location was goog, near city centre

Room is very hot!

To hot and noisy!

Room is very hot! All day nonstop hearing the traffic noise; even if your windows are closed! You not have a good sleep here! But a breakfast is very good!

A pretty grim hotel

The rooms were very aged and in a state of disrepair. The fist room had a huge hole in the bathroom wall, hastily covered with a sheet of metal and sticky tape. We swapped rooms and the other wasn't much better and was on a busy road. Windows offered no buffer for the noise. It's also pretty far from the main touristy spots with the exception of Vysehrad...

It was fairly close to Vysehrad and the breakfast options weren't bad.

nice place to stay at the fall.

No air conditioning. No place inside hotel to smoke. The shower was small, i always got burn from the heat pipe

the receptionist was hot. i got into the room quickly. breakfast was fulfilling. the service, hours after checkout was good. they had room for luggage free of charge. 15 min walk from center. there were many mini markets to choose from, around

Ok for a city short stay. No luxury.

Our room was in the building next door!! So we had to go outside along the street and in via a door near the parking area. On entrance this way it was like going into the stairs area of a multi storey car park. The corridor and room doors were grim, I was very worried what we were going to find when we opened the door to the room. The room was surprisingly ok. They said there was parking but in reality there was only room for 2-3 cars so you have to park and pay! Why not be honest?

Good location. Clean room but pretty basic, bathroom was tidy & clean. Breakfast was good.

Enjoy Prague 2 at its best

A minor thought. Small flat tv on my "left wall", probably the only place to mount a tv set. I was out in the city most of the time and didn't care of this "negative". Hey, you don't visit Prague to watch tv... do you?

First location is very good if you go by car, just follow (the busy) Sokolska street south from Prague city. Parking seems to be generous (ask hotel). I went by bus 119/metro A from the airport to I.P. Pavlova + 5 minutes walk. Easy. Breakfast buffet is great! My (single) room was towards the yard and quiet (no view to speak about, didn't matter to me though). Bathroom really fresh from every aspect. If you are about to visit the Police Museum this hotel/location is best. Go visit Vinohrady area, the park Havlíčkovy sady and Grebovka (in summer: dance salsa!) and have a glass of their own wine, or just relax. Visit the Botanic garden (Botanical Garden of Faculty of Charles University in Prague) along the street Benátská. It will surprise you if sunshine is too hot for you. Look for the small (student) bar Dead Fish (Mrtvá ryba) in the north end of garden. (Didn't use Wi-Fi since EU roaming is free for me).

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

The location was great

The receptionist on our day of arrival was pretty mean. No smile nothing we felt like we are bothering her. The bathroom wasn’t clean at all.

The location was great

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Hostel like accomodation

The receptionist was rude and appeared intoxicated. It took 25 minutes to check in as receptionist having a cigarette whilst guests waiting. She also shouted at another guest who was requesting his key. Awful customer service!!

Locality

Booking.com didn't draw my attention to the fact that rooms don't have AC. I expect this as a standard for the amount paid. This was disappointing. Room also smelled slightly.

Locality

Good value for money IF you are lucky to have shower and mattress. I would never stay there again.

Horrible shower - water temperature was varying between hot and cold. Very soft mattress. Very small TV. One of the staffs didn't allow to wash one single mug in the kitchen, she said to wash it in my room because the kitchen is "her space".

Don't stay here !!

When we arrived we were met by a receptionist that was incoherent and unprofessional. The first room we were given was NOT cleaned from the previous guests. We went back to reception and were given another room. Guess what?, when we went to the other room , which we had to "access" through a garage entrance, the room already had guests sleeping in it. We then went back down to reception and all the receptionist could say was that this was not her problem. At this point we asked for our money back and got the hell out of this place. The best decision we made !

never again

Unfortunately, we faced more unpleasant things: - staff is not polite sometimes, not really gusts friendly - room without condition, no fresh air due to the specific building. - bed linen does not match the sizes - the rooms were cleaned poorly - very cheap detergents were used, the constant smell of bleach - awful soundproofing. Noise from the 1st floor was on the 4th. - breakfast too simple. - paid wifi also didn't work. - expensive parking we didn't enjoy the hotel. enough for 1 night, not more.

Tha hotel has a lot of pros and cons. We stayed for 5 nights and can mark the good location and good price, only this points.

The receptionists are very-good to excellent

No AC in the room No Fridges in the room No Wi Fi Except in the reception. Even the paid Wi Fi in the room was our of order during the day of arrival. The hotel is far from the public transportations. The room service are not qualified when they contact the guests. Away from the reception, the staff cannot speak English or German.

The receptionists are very-good to excellent Store room for the luggage after check out.

The staff was helpful and the price was ok.

Old furnished, no air-condition at room. I've stayed at 6th floor, there was even no curtain to cover the windows. The breakfast was average,

The staff was helpful and the price was ok.

Great value for money, and good location for the experienced...

Not much ambience, really, and Sokolská is a very busy road, but once inside we weren't bothered by the traffic at all.

Great value for money, and good location for the experienced Prague-traveler who doesn't really need to be in the centre. Within walking distance to both Vinohrady (very short), Nusle and Vysehrad.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

The best thing in this hotel is the location, nithing else...

The hotel has practically no parking, the nearest parking is 1km away on foot. On pictures it looks nice and cosy, in fact it smells so bad in the rooms and also in the coridors. The personel doesn’t seem to like what they are doing, no air conditioning, tv was not working. The room was dark, telhe breakfast was poor. I am not sure i would ever recommend this to any of my friends really. The hotel will be great for some hippies traveling randomly.

The best thing in this hotel is the location, nithing else could ever be of interest.

Cheap, clean and close to city center.

The free wifi is VERY slow, but it is possible to by faster Wifi (didn't try it). Shower in the morning - the water pressure was low (stayed at 5th floor). The rooms are used, but compared to the price they are fine.

Good price for this standard and good location, only 3 km to the Old Town. Very quiet at night. Fine parking garage - locked at night. Easy to park outside the Hotel for drop off luggage. 2 layers of windows keeps the noise from the street out. VERY CLEAN.

Perfect location and good hotel for the money.

Whole hotel is no smoking area (very good) but lot of young people are smoking just at the entrance - problem to get insite. Also neibourg room was very noisy(music, jumping,...) even after midnigt. After calling to reception they calm down little bit. Communication with hotel was not perfect. I tried to call them 3x from car that we will came late but nobody picked the phone.

Perfect location and good hotel for the money. Not perfectly clean - curtain was dirty and bathroom would need a new painting but for short stop OK.

Only one of the employees was actually nice.

Only one of the employees was actually nice. It was difficult to communicate with the most of the employees because they were not sympathetic or they didn't talk a word of english.

really good and great location.

There is not room service.

the room was exactly as the pictures, the bedroom should be more comfortable, however, for just a couple of days is quite good. The staff is friendly, the breakfast is really good and the location is nearby two metro stations.

Not the best, but okay if you don't expect anything.

The staff was not helpful at all, very lazy and not showing you anything. The doors to the garage have to be opened and closed by yourself and don't expect anyone to help you with that. In the morning one of us always had to stay at the breakfast table because the staff would remove your filled plates without paying attention if you just get up to get a refill. Not made for tall persons... Everything's tiny. The shower in the morning was not very pleasant because there was no hot water. As others already said you have to pay for WiFi in your room. And as the doors would only close with force it was also super noisy.

The location was quite good. The breakfast was included which is also a plus.

A place and food like home.

Early check out.

Good location.. The breakfast is good with different choices. The bed is comfortable ,clean rooms and toilet .The staffs are friendly. I will recommend the place to my friends.

Generally okay, beds and bathroom fine, breakfast acceptable.

When we arrived, we were given a wrong room (with twin beds instead of double), so, I had to get back to the reception and complain. Immediately given a key to another room, only to find out that it was not cleaned up after the previous visitors. Unbelievable. The third visit to the reception, the third key received (this time with the words from the receptionist, "I hope it's the last time" - as if it was something under my control, not hers!) - finally, the room is clean and with correct beds. The shower holder was broken, however, but I did not want to get yet another room, so I just told the receptionist about this, and no, they did not fix it during my stay. Apart from that, the big problem was that it was extremely hot in the room (no AC provided), so, we had to open the windows, immediately discovering that the street is extremely loud (because of car traffic) when the windows are open. In the end, we had to choose between having it hot or having it loud. It was an unpleasant night.

Generally okay, beds and bathroom fine, breakfast acceptable.

Reasonable quality for a low price

Taking a shower in the morning was a frustrating ordeal, at least on the top floor, because the water pressure varied from low to almost nil all the time along with the temperature. (In the evening is was much better though). Free wifi is only available in the lobby, and the connection is very poor. At breakfast, no toaster is available.

Outside of WiFi and water pressure problems, everything else is more-or-less alright. The hotel is clean, the breakfast is ok, the location is good if you don't mind a few minutes of walking. Go northeast a couple of blocks to reach some decent and not-so-touristy restaurants.

The hotel was very clean and quiet especially after 22:00...

The WiFi didn't work in the rooms despite the fact that one had paid for it sesparately. How does the hotel charge guests WiFi and yet make it free at reception area, free for who - for day visitors. Hotel very far from metro u underground station, it would help to have a shuttle

The hotel was very clean and quiet especially after 22:00 providing peaceful nights

Decent but noisy in the morning and the room was tiny.

The room was tiny. Staff were noisy early in the morning. My room was on the ground floor and was adjacent to a back patio used by the staff who talked loudly to one another early in the morning. The first morning that I was there, the cleaning woman knocked on my door in spite of the fact that I had a ‘Do not disturb sign’ on the door . That was followed an hour later by a hotel employee checking to see that the TV and remote control were still in the room. Also, it was hot, and there was no fan. Finally, I resented that I had to pay for the WiFi. It was the first hotel where I had to pay for it in addition to my room.

The room was clean.

Highly adequate and affordable

The staff was helpful but not immediately service minded. The location was slightly off, close to a main car street, but had public transport solutions nearby. WiFi was not included. (But we had access to eduroam...)

The bathroom was excellent and well cleaned. Breakfast was of a homely quality, not luxurious but left no one hungry. The rooms were very tidy.

City centre hotel between I.P Pavlova and Vysehrad

Cracked glass in window of my room. Wardrobe falling apart, fittings and fixtures "tired" and worn out, needs upgrading. I stayed 4 nights, breakfast was exactly the same every day. Also, when the hotel breakfast room is busy, the food soon vanishes and is not quickly replaced. Lots of restaurants near the hotel. but hard to find a decent pub.

Hotel was Ok, location is about 15 minutes walk from I.P. Pavlova Metro. Quite a walk if you have sore feet.

Location quite handy.

We have stayed in the City Club several times before, but the room we were allocated this time was much less pleasant. No view and quite dark. Rooms at the front are more appealing

Location quite handy. Breakfast ok and included in room price. Staff pleasant.

Rooms are normal.

There are no views outside the window. Is only suitable for a single night stay. There is no wifi connection. Wifi is only pay. The wifi at reception is not working. Its like you have to buy there expensive internet conection.

Rooms are normal. Breakfast is great.

Cheap hotel, that’s it.

The room was a bit old. But no surprises, I knew that when I hired this hotel.

What you pay is what you get... and no more. Cheap hotel, a little far from the tourist attraction. The breakfast is decent with different options.

A nice break from the everyday life

The noisy ventilator in the bathroom every time the bathroom's light was on. The only free wifi was in the reception (ground floor) and if a costumer wants wifi in its room, he/ she has to pay extra and the charges start with an amount per device per day. Quite absurd! It would be nice to be written in the hotel's description because someone may assume that free wifi applies to all the rooms of the property and not only to the reception room. The good thing though it is the eduroam- network that it is free for every student. So if you are a student you will have free wifi in the room.

The location, near a police station, two metro stops and a main road where there are a lot of tram and bus stops. The breakfast was a combination of international and polish. Tasteful and healthy. Lastly, the quietness in the room, Prague is a city with a lot of noises so it was nice that in the room you could not hear any siren from the ambulance or police.

Realy, realy bad choise

Bube u sobi, odur, pohaban namestaj, ne ljubazan management, veoma vroma los izbir. Bags, odur, dasty flor, nonhigienic, old furniture. Realy realy bad choise..

Lokacija, location..

Very nice view to the inside garden, away from the busy...

Entrance to the rooms was not through the lobby

Very nice view to the inside garden, away from the busy street traffic. The bed was extremely comfortable, staff was very responsive. Nice breakfast

Liked that there are towels, which are very necessary for a...

That you should buy Wi-Fi and that it is only for one device. Because of that, we watched TV on czech language.

Liked that there are towels, which are very necessary for a comfortable stay.

Underwhelming but adequate.

The staff were incredibly slow and unapologetic. We waited near half an hour to check in, when we arrived at our room we opened the door to find it already occupied and full of belongings. The lady who checked us in seemed not to care, no apology given. She took the key back with a sigh. We were then given a room in a 'new' part of their building, for which you have to leave the main building and walk to the next door - it was dark and abandoned looking, not very welcoming or professional. The rooms are very loud, no soundproofing from the outside noise. No air conditioning and a lack of plug sockets. The breakfast was disappointing, not quite continental - a mixture of sad looking cereals and questionable pastries. Juice was vile and watered down. Overall adequate for our 3 night stay.

Good location, close to transport links. Walking distance from Wenceslas Sq + old town. Decent price - we were also able to store luggage after checking out.

Based on the value for money, staff friendliness and location, I would recommend this hotel.

The noise from the outside traffic was unbearable and continues all night. There was no double bed. Only two single bed next to each other. When I requested a room with a double bed, I was told that all rooms have Two single bed next to each other. I was told that they did not have even ONE double bed throughout the hotel.

Staffs were very helpful and friendly. They all spoke good English. Breakfast was very good with lots of variety. Room service was very good. Towels were changed every day.

Nice and great value hotel on good location

Wifi internet was problem during our stay. It was week. Our room was next to the road, it was noise all the time ... Only three programs on tv. No fridge in rooms :( Breakfast was boring .. could be better for one 3star hotel ...

Nice and friendly staff, all speak English. Clean rooms. Good price. Easy to get from public transport.

The worst three star hotel in Europe I have ever been!

- hotel facilities split into two locations, separate door without working access control (no safety!) - hotels declares parking availability at place without option to reserve in advance but they have just 4 (!) parking slots, constantly occupied. Small public parking in the vicinity but expensive (519c/day) and hardly available. - dirty, stinky and dark rooms. - duvet covers shorten than duvet by 30%! - mold in shower, broken hand shower - flaky paint on walls and ceiling of bathroom - blood on the bathroom door! - renovation noisy works from 8 o'clock every day (3 nights) including May 1th! - no electricity one morning due to mentioned works, unserviceable elevator (5th floor!), personnel telling lies about the reasons - brusque front desk personnel including hotel manager not offering any compensation (payment in advance only!) - front desk personnel hardly speaking English - breakfast served in basement, dirty, cohering floor, dirty flaky paint on walls

Nothing! The worst three star hotel in Europe I have ever been!

No internet in hotel rooms, no air con, food was just very...

No internet in hotel rooms, no air con, food was just very disappointing and on top of this I got stuck in the hotel lift with my 70 year old mother and nobody from the hotel stuff was available. We were there for an hour or so when finally some hotel guest asked to call the lift service after an hour being stuck on the lift! Very unpleasant experience

The door of he room was very loud.

The door of he room was very loud.Every time somebody else in the floor open or close their door it was like they opening my door.It was very annoying and in the night it was also wery disturbing.

the location of this hotel is great.

in 2018, a three starts hotel in europe does not provide wifi network in the rooms. That was really chocking and unacceptable for me. They mentioned on the website while reserving that free wifi is in the reception but paid wifi is available in rooms. we were ready to pay the requested money BUT it was even available. so we spent four days with no internet in our room in the 21st century.

the location of this hotel is great. quite neighborhood however 3 minutes away walking from the IP Pavlova station which is one stop away from the city center. The room was spacious and clean overlooking the street with good view. The hotel was busy actually which is convenient for us.

pleasant stay for tourist

room paid internet was not working

Very good breakfast choice - lift - room was ok for a 3 star hotel - staff was very kind, they print my boarding passes after online check-in

Nice experience, I'd recommend this place.

Warm water was available only during morning and evening hours. In the middle of day and middle of night, it was cold. And light is quite dim - in the age of energy-saving bulbs I'd expect it to be stronger.

Everything clean. Check-in and check-out was fast and staff was friendly. Good location, reachable by walk from central railway station if you don't have a heavy luggage and close to subway station "I. P. Pavlova"

A fairly nice hotel if you're looking for a cheap option.

The hotel was quite far away from central and there weren't any good connections like trams or buses nearby. So definitely I wouldn't suggest to anyone who doesn't like walking a lot. Our reservations was for a double room that usually means a double bed, but instead we got three single beds for some reason. The air in the room wasn't very good and the only ventilation was the window in the ceiling which I had to get a chair to reach. The shower had some troubles too, sometimes the water was cold and sometimes there was no water at all. The staff was quite friendly although their english wasn't that good. I have to say the biggest minus is definitely the lack of wifi. There's a free wifi on the reception but otherwise you have to pay 3 euros per day for wifi for one device. We bought the wifi for three days but it didn't even work in our phones. They don't mention the lack of wifi in the booking details. Also there wasn't a hairdryer in the bathroom which was also a big minus. I guess if you're looking for a cheap option and don't spend a lot of time in the room it's a good option for visiting Prague.

The hotel was fairly nice. The room was clean and quiet and the breakfast was up to standard.

No wifi in the rooms at all.

No wifi in the rooms at all. They were supossed to have pay per wifi in rooms but didn't work. Breakfast area super small for the amount of guests.

The door didn't close or lock properly.

Great location. Getting to the sights is a ten to fifteen minute walk, but it's an easy walk, and the metro line to the station is very close. Friendly staff.

No wifi in the room (need to pay additionally).

No wifi in the room (need to pay additionally). One morning boiler was broken and was no hot water. Electricity was broken during the breakfast. People were eating in the dark. Good that it was fixed finally.

An OK budget hotel

No free internet in the rooms. Bed was very hard. 2 single beds instead of 1 double. The room (ground floor) was very noisy. Several electrical sockets didn't work or were pulled out of the wall. Breakfast wasn't very good, but it was fairly standard for the area.

Good location in the new town. Quick walks to IP Pavlova and Karlova Namestie. For the price it's ok (40/night). Safe could not be opened or used.

We had to wait like 15 minutes at the reception with the...

We had to wait like 15 minutes at the reception with the check in, because there was an other room arriving at the moment. Making a room check in is like 2 minutes, not 15, paying just when arriving also unneccecary, and makes the waitng time long...

all was average budget but ok.

WiFi could not be connected so internet was not working for whole time of my stay :((( Really something I do not expect in 21st century in hotel in center of capital city.... Me personally I like normal soap, but on room was only body wash...

all was average budget but ok...

Pleasant

We booked a double room but it was not made clear that this was simply two single beds, which wasn’t the most comfortable experience. Lighting in the room was also very dark and dingy.

Location was close to metro and lots of bars/restaurants

If I'm to come again to Prague I wouldn't stay here again

The bathroom smelled horribly. The room likewise. There was dust on the chairs. Quite far from the city center

Breakfast was ok with several types of food Room service was OK

Kitchen stuff, self-checkin into property, floor with...

Clean on init time wasn't perfect, there no any shower gel or shampoo

Kitchen stuff, self-checkin into property, floor with heating, tv with HDMI and USB ports

The room was warm and big.

Internet not working at all. Coffe in the morning only underground and there was no free tables and when I tried to take it upstairs there was the lady screaming at me in czech.

The room was warm and big.

Budget friendly hotel with a great location

The room was a brilliant size. Booked a double room and was fortunate enough to get a brilliant double and an extra single bed. Big bathroom and so warm which was fantastic. Rooms very bright and super clean. Nice and quiet room with beds made each day and towels changed which was lovely. The hotel is in a great location about 10-15 minute walk to the centre. We loved the location and it was ideal and not far from main transport. If you are commuting to this hotel from the airport ask at tourist information at the airport for the best route. We took out a 1 hour 30 min ticket for bus and metro and it only cost us 32 krona to get from the airport to the hotel and it was easy to find.

basically budget hotel, quiet room but a liitle far away from city center.

No free wifi connection in room area. You can only get online free in lobby, however, if you want to get relax and surf internet in your own room, you must pay it 3 euro for 24h or 7 euro for 72h. I advice everyone pay your room by euro cash or prepay during booking, if you pay by credit card in front desk, they will convert it to local currency and the rate is expensive than most of ATM. You can easily withdraw euro from ATM in Prague.

Honest I chose it because its price, it's really budget for poor student or single traveler who does not adapt hostel, additionally, its breakfast buffet was so abundant including bread, cakes, croissants, eggs, salads, sausages, nuts, milk coffee and tea etc.. Another advantage is that if you are arranged to a courtyard side room it will quiet enough. Public transport is OK if you just take a backbag. The nearest metro station is 10mins on foot.

Disappointed

Room was very dark .bathroom smell weird and breakfast was awfull(dry scrambled eggs hotdogs ham cheese orange juice taste like water) Tv was very small compare to the size of the room .And staff wasnt very helpfully .Hotel was full of Russian language speaking people without manners.if you want wifi in room it will cost you extra €3 per phone and still not working perfect

It was close enough to Old Town about 15-20 min walk and to Vysehrad.If you dont mind not having a bathroom in room i would recommend hostels in better locations and cheaper

Regular hotel for a short stay

It smelled of the floor like in hospital or dentist. Wi-Fi ist only for extra fee. No parking.

Location is 2 km from the centre, 10 min by feet to subway.

Very helpful staff, the breakfast is the best that I’ve ever...

The hot water is not stable, a little far from the metro station

Very helpful staff, the breakfast is the best that I’ve ever tried in a hotel with same budget. enough room space

Disappointing but still value for the low price

Wifi poor in foyer where it is free. Equally poor in the rooms where you have to pay for it. Staff are inconsistent with payments. You may pay in Euros for wifi and some nights for cooldrink and then suddenly you still may pay for wifi in Euros but not for the cooldrink.

Centrally located, good value for money

Receptionists were pleasant and helpful.

Carpet too dark (hiding stains?),too small TV and heating not sufficient in the room. Accommodation and breakfast very basic.

Receptionists were pleasant and helpful.

Not bad but there are better

There is no Wi-Fi in the rooms. You have to pay 3 euros per day or 7 euros for 3 days. Most of all i didn't like the bed because of the hard mattress. The hotel is 20 min walk from Wenceslas Square and about 6-7 min from the nearest metro station. It's not far but there are a lot of hotels in the same range that are situated closer to everything.

I stayed in a single room for 4 nights. The room and bathroom were clean. Room heating was good. It was quiet. Breakfasts were excellent.

I liked it, but could have been better.

we got the room on the top floor and was not that spacious as we expected.

We liked the place as it was very near to the tram, train and bus stops. the only disappointment was the room. Although it wasn't so bad but i was expecting more.

Certainly not a three-star hotel!!

Very dirty room (with web spiders in the corners) which was not cleaned even after my complaints. Very dark, the light was not enough to work. Wi-fi charged and not very good. Reception staff did not speak English well, not very friendly.

Renovated bathroom

The rooms that look on the street, are very noisy.

The rooms that look on the street, are very noisy. Also, people were running and shouting in the corridor at night. However, we had the last parking lot in the hotel, they have 6 parking lots for about 100 rooms.

very friendly staff at the reception

room far from being clean - hairs left on the floor in the bathroom as well as on the carpet in the room, cobwebs on the walls... cleaning and basic maintenance seems to be an issue in this hotel

very friendly staff at the reception

Good hotel near city center

-The extra paid internet in the room in the 21st century is just like the Middle Ages. SHAME ON YOU ! -only 2 channels available on TV -The room was dark, even when all the lights came on.

-very good breakfast, quite rich buffet, daily some other salads. Breakfast is definitely the strongest point of this hotel. -the service in the restaurant was at the level of the task, the buffet was continually replenished and the tables quickly cleaned. GOOD JOB! :) -one of the cheaper hotels close to city cener -good value for money -good location

It was good but we probably don’t return.

Paid WiFi, our tv didn’t work so we needed to move to another room and in the morning at breakfast we didn’t have place for sitting, on second day of our vacation the staff take away our towels

Good choice if you are trying to save money. There is space for improvement

The sound isolation of door in the room was terrible. We could hear the loud music, hair drier working and screaming neighbors in the middle of the night and that was very annoying. Also - paying for internet separately, seriously?

Very good orthopedic mattress, my back had a very good rest after day of walking. Clean and neat. Just in 10 minutes from metro station

Browse City Club Prague traveller photo gallery