Reviews of Hotel Claris 3 stars

Slezská 26, Prague, 120 00, Czech Republic

#508 of 651 hotels in Prague

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

• Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

Bedroom walls were paper thin, very noisy selfish guests in room next door talked constantly till around 4am. We got next to no sleep. Hotel just had one young girl on duty who couldn't do anything to stop them.

Really enjoyed it and found this apartment great value
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

Wasnt sure about the rule about having to hand your key in each time but I guess it might help them with being more secure.

Thought the location was great and being a little bit away from the centre meant it was quiet at night so sleeping well was no problem.

- I was in the apartments and was charged for a triple room...
    • Attic Triple Room in Residence Abacta - 45 Římská Street

- I was in the apartments and was charged for a triple room but only received a double room. - there was an empty bottle of bleach in the middle of the floor of my room when I arrived. - the mattresses were about 3 inches thick with prominent stains on both of them. There were no mattress covers. - as I was travelling for business I needed to use an iron. There is only 1 iron in the whole hotel and the person at reception was very unfriendly when handing it over. - the 1 pillow I was given was the thickness of a pillow cover without anything in it. - there was chewing gum trodden into the carpet of my room

Excellent location!!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

One out of two bads was awful. Too soft mattresse, we've got back pain. Not good coffee for breakfast. But good nesspreso for 40 CZK.

The location is excellant in very nice neighbourhood. Not far from the old town, max.30 min.on foot or only few metro stops witb green line. Metro stop is 5 min.walking from the hotel.

Never ever
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

In description hotel has own parking, it cost extra 15 euro and you can drive in only with Smart or similar Ultra small car, with normal car you cant drive in, it a lot of car scratch marks on parking entrance walls, so if you want to park normal car, you must find place in the street paid parking and its difficul mission. Room walls has a lot of scratches and mud marks, If you want to take a shower you must be up to 120cm high, If you're bigger, you must sit if you want to take shower because shower pipe is to sort. On check in in reception administrator English was similar to Borats, by check out was diferent persona and all was ok In description you can see 'good breakfast' - o dont think so, it was max 5/10

Only location was good.

Close to the Vaclav Square (about 1 km), good breakfast
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

trouble with parking - if you are with your car, make reservation (even in neighbouring parking house) way ahead.

Close to the Vaclav Square (about 1 km), good breakfast

Good price and quality hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

Breakfast could be more varied

Clean, silent hotel which is close to city center. Quick check in and check out. Average breakfast. Rooms and beds good quality. I will definitelly come back.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Not as we had expected from the advertisement .
    • Attic Double or Twin Room in Residence Abacta - 45 Římská Street

It was an apartment further awayfrom The hotel than we expected . The reception was back at the hotel . Carpet needed renewing and it was in an area where the staff had been smoking in the lobby .

It had a clean bathroom

Breakfast was ok.
    • Attic Triple Room in Residence Abacta - 45 Římská Street

The place was different from the main location and we had to go to the main building for breakfast. And the floor was so dirty. There was no glass and electric kettle in the room. Also no tissue in room.

Breakfast was ok. Staff friendly.good location.

Hostess were friendly.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

There was no air conditioning!!! Beds creaks a little bit. You can hear sounds around hotel to your room quite well -ear stoppers helped.

Hostess were friendly. Location of hotel was perfect!!! Hotel was clean and breakfast was good.

Good, basic breakfast. Certainly got value for our money.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

The walls of the hotel was pretty thin, we could hear our neighbours snore. Local residents had their little hangout just outside the reception. No air condition in the room.

Staff was nice, location was great. Just around the corner from the green line metro which takes you to Old Town, the castle and the airport. Nice and calm neighbourhood.

Not good not bad
    • Single Room in Main Building

They change my building. I booked the room in main building but when I went to check in, they said room in main building is full so I have to change the room to the other building that I have to walk from main building for 5 min but every facility is at main building e.g. check in-out and breakfast.

They’re good in taking care a customer. I have to go to train station before 7.50 but breakfast starts at 7.30 so it’s not possible to have breakfast. The officer said we will try to finish everything before so you can come to have breakfast and they can do it.

Very quiet modern clean rooms -well located nice breakfast.
    • Single Room in Main Building

They said there was Marmalade - but that was apricot - (Not the same thing!!)

Lovely breakfast bar light and airy - Most important there was toast!! I am a frequent visitor to Prague - and I will definitely stay again!!

very basic hotel but for the price paid including a basic...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

AC would be great, not much airflow in the summer.

very basic hotel but for the price paid including a basic breakfast it was everything I could have expected. The room and sheets were clean and the bed was comfortable. The hotel and the rooms felt very safe and well guarded. I would very likely stay here again in the future.

I have always wanted to visit Prague , the stay was very disappointing
    • Single Room in Main Building

The older reception staff could have been friendlier, this could be a cultural difference,everything was an effort for them,very poor customer service, the breakfast could have been much better , several times they put out very old salad for breakfast, the rooms were really small, no access to a fridge/microwave/kettle,

The location was fine , near metro and tram station and supermarkets/shopping malls

Humble stay with a good location.
    • Attic Quadruple Room in Residence Abacta - 45 Římská Street

Double bed was two twins pushed togeather with a gap. Receptionists poor english. Small window in the room.

Great location. Beutiful bathroom. Clean. Air conditioning. Cheap parking 200m from hotel.

Next time i will prefer something different
    • Attic Triple Room in Residence Abacta - 45 Římská Street

Not a hotel room, not an apartment either. The room was not that clean, felt that you where going to an apartment but in the end was more like a hotel without the amenities of an hotel. Moreover we felt that the rating was mainly for the hotel and not for those apartments outside the hotel.

Overall we were a bit disappointed with the room so not many things we liked. The bathroom was nice, new elevator and the mattress was comfortable enough although i was expecting a double bed.

Airconditioning was not working properly which is important...
    • Attic Triple Room in Residence Abacta - 45 Římská Street

Airconditioning was not working properly which is important on top floor room with a small one window in a hot days. Please make required maintenance of AC.

Close to the city centrum, even by walking, good wifi,...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

Breakfast: the most horrible combination of instant coffee and dry bread. Most of the personal cannot speak English

Close to the city centrum, even by walking, good wifi, spacious and clean

Nice location 3 blocks from metro station
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

In a leafy, trendy neighborhood an easy metro ride from the touristy city center. Self-service laundromat 2 blocks away. Good restaurants nearby. Very friendly, helpful front-desk staff. Good breakfast.

comfortable stay quite close to the city center
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

more toiletry products (shower gel, shampoo) would be appreciated and maybe a bit more variety for breakfast, but certainly nothing major

the rooms were comfortable and spacious enough, also very quiet (even though we had a room close to the reception); the staff was friendly and the breakfast just right for a good start. locationwise, the hotel is very close to the green metro-line A (stop: Namesti Miru) and you'll be in the center in 10-15 minutes from the hotel. if you want to walk, i'd say it takes roughly 30 minutes (arguably a bit more) to reach the charles bridge, closer for other areas

Great value for money in perfect location
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

Room was slightly too small for two people. Nowhere to put the suitcase. No way to fix the showerhead.

Very clean and quiet. Nice plants outside windows. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice muesli and yoghurt for breakfast. Walkable distance from a nice city area.

Amazing location.
    • Attic Double or Twin Room in Residence Abacta - 45 Římská Street

Not perfectly clean. The facilities were not checked before our check-in: the hair-dryer did not work. The WC was not perfectly clean. TV was not working. I would expect all that to be checked. And the most sad - WiFi was not working. They did not check this on Friday, and no one was going to fix it on weekend. So no Internet in the room during all Sat-Mon stay. No possibility to call on the reception desk (unless I decide to do this in roaming from my foreign mobile phone). The reception is not in the same building, so this is quite important.

Amazing location. We could see the beautiful church from our window. Tram and subway stations very close to the hotel, so one can get anywhere around the city. Nice restaurants and cafes nearby. Room actually has everything necessary for a good night rest. It was really quiet there at night.

Very good location - close to the city center and all...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

Old fashioned place, old furniture and design (still comfortable and clean, so not big deal for me). Only shampoo and soap in bathroom.

Very good location - close to the city center and all touristic places (20-30 mins walking), however in quite area. Close to the train station (20 mins walking), possible to get to the airport even at night by public transport (stop of the bus 910 is 10 mins from the hotel), many small shops open at night near by. Clean. Room is big enough. Big bathroom with bath. Good breakfast (not so big choice for long stay, but pretty good for couple of days). Overall good choice for this money

Comfortable, friendly, good location.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

Rooms were quite small but comfortable.

I booked a twin but was given a double. Despite the hotel being full they managed to find us another room and put an extra bed in. Staff were friendly. Breakfast buffet simple but well stocked. Location an easy 20 minutes walk into Old Town and bars/cafes nearby.

Great location but room wasn't as expected
    • Attic Double or Twin Room in Residence Abacta - 45 Římská Street

- Booked a double bed and received two unmovable twin beds - No blinds nor curtain on the window - Room at a different address 5min away from the hotel reception and breakfast

- Great location - Spacious room - Great bathroom

Good place to stay to feel the atmosphere of life of ordinary Czech people
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

I have booked 2 separate beds and there was 1 double, but it wasn't an issue for me so much

good and tasty breakfast, clean rooms, nice surrounding, good communication with the city center

Good valie for money
    • Attic Double or Twin Room in Residence Abacta - 45 Římská Street

The beds were rather small and uncomfortable

The location: near the metro station and a walk from the main railway station. The staff was friendly. The room was rather cosy with a view on the roofs of Prague (we stayed at Rimska 45 in the attic room). The breakfast was good (it's served at the main hotel building, so if you're staying at Rimska, be ready for a short walk in the morning)

very bad experience.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

The hotel smells weewee, especially first floor. I stayed at the hotel 4 days, during the accommodation our room wasn't cleaned; just towels changed. It is not suitable for 3 star hotel. I do not offer. It is very expensive for servicing and conditions. beds and pillows are very very uncomfortable.

Place of the hotel is good. Near the center.

I was shocked on their service - given a room far from the hotel with no internet access!
    • Attic Double or Twin Room in Residence Abacta - 45 Římská Street

I arrived around 10.30pm at the hotel counter and I was given a hotel room (in Abecta residence) about 400-500 meters away from Hotel Claris. This was the first shock for me! Although I booked the room in Hotel Claris, I was given room in some abundant hotel named 'Abecta Residence'. Then, I was asked to give them 40 euros as a security for keys because the room was not in this hotel and there is no counter in the other hotel allocated to me. Since it was a late night and I was not informed about this cash security before, I requested them to use my credit card or copy my ID card for their security. The lady at the counter was very tough at hotel policy. Funny that they do not consider this that they did not inform the customers about this before. It seemed like if I do not give cash, the lady would not allow me to access to my room. She was also POLITELY suggesting me to go to the center and bring money from where ever and give it to her and take the key to the room. I can not describe the bad feeling I had at that time. I was very tired of a long day that day, I had to give her from my few cash that I always keep for my own security if something unexpected happens. Something really unexpected, definitely not for such situation!! The lady speaks little English and she tried to explain to me where the other hotel is. Since I do not live in Prague, it was hard to remember the name of the place, but what I remember was that the hotel will be on my left!!! Actually, it was on my right side and It took me more than half an hour to find the other hotel. Even arriving in the room was another disaster. It was hard to find the room, many locked doors, lift and so one, and finally arrived in the room. Then I wanted to contact my family. Guess what, there is no internet working. I called the lady several times, but she said its working. I HAVE NO CLUE HOW SHE KNOWS IT FROM FAR. Then, she said that she will call the network administrator next morning.

The staff we're friendly
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

The mattresses were totally worn out and the owner refused to supply us with mattress that wouldn't break your bed. Our room and bathroom were not cleaned properly.

The staff we're friendly

The location is great, 3 minutes walk from the tram line...
    • Attic Triple Room in Residence Abacta - 45 Římská Street

The room was clean, however, I had a spider in my bathroom. The bed is quite uncomfortable and it is pity that if you want to buy something at the reception, e.g. a bottle of water you can only pay cash and only in CZK

The location is great, 3 minutes walk from the tram line that takes you to the downtown but you can also walk the distance. The staff was helpful upon arrival. The area is very safe, easy to access all times.

Poor
    • Attic Triple Room in Residence Abacta - 45 Římská Street

The bed were really uncomfortable. Like Really. I wouldn't recommend yo stay there just for this. Me and my husband couldn't sleep.

Breakfast was fair. Location was central.

Attentive, friendly and helpful Staff, Clean Rooms and Breakfast area, Great location and Price
    • Attic Double or Twin Room in Residence Abacta - 45 Římská Street

Not keen on the processed meat, hotdog sausages and cold boiled eggs but that's just my personal preference.. could have done with access to a second toaster at busy times but not a big problem

Standard self service breakfast, Nice Coffee, bread, cheese, pate, yogurt and cereal .. Staff very attentive on replenishing and cleaning the breakfast area. Rooms cleaned every day. All the staff were friendly and helpful.

The man at the reception the night I arrived was especially...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

The breakfast. Very poor .

The man at the reception the night I arrived was especially kind. He has helped me to find a pizza delivery service quite late at night . And he found it ! I had no Czech crowns and the man was helping me by changing my euros with his own money . ( this hotel doesn’t offer changing money services) . It was really too cold to go outside looking for food and for an ATM. The same man was even giving to me an extra blanket after my request . What can I say more? Really thank you!

Excellent quality for less than €25 per night in a double...
    • Attic Double or Twin Room in Residence Abacta - 45 Římská Street

Excellent quality for less than €25 per night in a double room all alone. Located in a wonderful area with lots of modern/hipster cafes. Friendly multi-languages speaking staff (apart from Czech - English, German, Polish).

The room, the beds and the location were fine for this price.
    • Attic Quadruple Room in Residence Abacta - 45 Římská Street

The wi-fi didn´t work and it was very inconvenient to be far away from the reception where we had to leave a deposit for the key. The heavy smoking in the lobby in Římská is awful.

The room, the beds and the location were fine for this price.

The Claris Hotel is value for money. As I’ve stayed here many times before, Great location in Prague
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

Staff at the Front Desk should be a little more customer friendly.

It’s basic Hotel However you get what you paid for, I would stay at this Hotel again, Great Location.

not brilliant
    • Attic Triple Room in Residence Abacta - 45 Římská Street

when i booked this room i was informed that we would be in another part of the hotel 300m away but didnt realise it would be on the top floor of a residential property. Also was expected to pay a £20 deposit for key, rooms very basic and the breakfast room and food was also very basic was more like a hostel than a hotel, would not go back !

The room was nice, clean and rather big.
    • Attic Double or Twin Room in Residence Abacta - 45 Římská Street

They requested the 1000CZK deposit, which wasn't really mentioned anywhere and it took us by surprise. We wanted one double bed but we got a room with two single ones. It was also hard to get to the room - it wasn't clear which door should take to get to the building and there was noone inside to guide us.

The room was nice, clean and rather big. The bathroom was very nice, the wi-fi was working good.

Good, but be ready for little issues
    • Attic Triple Room in Residence Abacta - 45 Římská Street

Previous customer didn't return apartments keys at the time, and reception staff tried to delegate this job to me, because "I speak their language (Russian)". Happily I had Czech-speaking friend with me, who helped solve it. Another problem -- staff did not recognize my EU-country residence permit card (bluecard) as valid visa, and required visa sticker in my passport. I am Russian citizen, but live abroad for more than ten years, and was surprised by this requirement, which absolutely absurd -- passport + permit card is absolutely valid combination)

Good location, and small room for kid, so adults can have some rest. Also additionally to free wifi apartment also have wired connection at the desk in room (of course it was free).

Not really satisfactory. Not recommendable.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

Despite marking the "double bed" option by the reservation it was two separate beds that were given to us, because we hadn't express this as a special requirement. Additionaly, I must emphasize that the beds were really, really uncomfortable.

You get what you pay for but it's a good location
    • Attic Double or Twin Room in Residence Abacta - 45 Římská Street

Lack of assistance in figuring out how to get to the separate apartment and how to get in an out of the residential building that is separate from the hotel itself.

I enjoyed staying a little outside of the tourist centre as I was still able to walk to the downtown. The neighbourhood was interesting and pleasant. Unfortunately, I did not realize that my room was a separate apartment to the hotel claris itself. This explains the lower price (I imagine.) I had trouble finding the apartment once I arrived at the hotel (as I said it is in another location down the street). I received very little assistance (none actually) to find the apartment other than pointing and directions from google maps on a computer screen in the lobby. It would be best to accompany the guest to the apartment itself. I also had to figure out how to get in and out of the public (non hotel) residential building myself and had some difficulty with this. By the third day, I felt comfortable in the apartment. The breakfast is adequate but the room for the breakfast is uninviting and institutional. The front desk staff is helpful on a basic and functional level. My apartment had two single beds and it was the attic room. It was clean and spacious.

Hidden gem in Prague2
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

Quiet room for a good night's sleep. Clean bathroom and bedroom. Breakfast was basic but good quality with cheerful helpful staff all round. Good security too. This hotel made our visit extremely comfortable and relaxing. A big thankyou.

I would have like to have been told ahead of time or before...
    • Attic Double or Twin Room in Residence Abacta - 45 Římská Street

I would have like to have been told ahead of time or before booking that I would have to check in at one building and then walk 2-3 blocks to the building my room was located it.

Interesting experience
    • Attic Triple Room in Residence Abacta - 45 Římská Street

- Bureaucratic procedures (deposit for the keys is 40 eu). - Also hotel needs to add more info about residense on Rimska 45 as it was unexpected that we were need to live here instead of initial address. - Receptionist wasn't Polite.

Great location. Acceptable breakfast.

Budget friendly place in a quiet neighborhood. Not a full service hotel so don't expect one.
    • Single Room in Main Building

The bathtub was tiny, too small for me to fit. Hand shower hose was very short and barely reached my chest as I HAD to stand. Tile hallways are very loud.

Quiet neighborhood away from the Old Town zoo. Many restaurant choices in the area. The Vietnamese restaurant a block away was very good.

Good quality for the price
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

I found a spider in the bathtub. It didn't bother me too much because everything else was clean and spider free so it must have been an especial case with that one.

The breakfast was simple but really good. The bed was comfortable and clean. The location of the hotel was amazing. Public transport was within walking distance and there were a lot of restaurants nearby.

Basic comfort, good location
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

The room was damp and the smell of mold was quite strong. Breakfast was very basic, room near main dining room and staff can be quite loud in the morning. Car park is impractical to enter and exit, although fairly secure,

Convenient location, close to transport

Good location for pub night
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

Hotel is in good location, close to Namesti Miru or Jiriho z Podbrad. Easy access to city centre but tram or metro or walk about 10 -15 min. Rooms are normal classic standard. Not bad not super. Breakfast is o.k. Good for bar night because in walking distance is many not expansive bars and pubs. Also there is nice place near to Namesti Jiriho z Podebrad with great coffee and home made bread very very nice.

It was ok
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

In one of our beds the mattress was too much used! The location isn't too far from the center, but you'll have to walk a bit or get the public transports

The breakfast was ok and the reception is nonstop

Don't usually complain but not good for price
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

Staff, private bathroom for the price? And an actual shower not a hose you have to hold yourself. I wouldn't have minded so much if the bathroom had been clean

Such a rude owner. Never experienced anything like it before. Also hotel needs to be reevaluated for safety as there's no way that's legal. Would not recommended.

good value for money
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

a double bed was two single beds put together and our shower was just a shower head in the bath and had to hold it up which wasn't ideal but we managed.

good location, easily accessible by public transport. Used public transport to get here from the airport and was much cheaper than a taxi would have been. comfy beds, breakfast was ok, nothing special but didn't expect anything more. didn't really speak to the staff as had no problems with the room. Had a late flight home but there you can leave luggage behind reception.

Comfortable, friendly and affordable.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

Air conditioning would have been a bonus but did not prevent us from getting a good sleep.

Proximity to our daughter's flat, the tube and the city centre.

Location was really nice near Namesti Miru where you could...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

We had ordered double bed but we got twin beds. Room was dirty. Breakfast was really simple. Some of personal were negative and wasn't helpful at all.

Location was really nice near Namesti Miru where you could find trams and metro. Hotel was pretty cheap.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Our stay at Praha
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

The entrance to the hotel had full of items/rubbish that were recently repaired/renovated. These were not removed. The beds were not comfortable. The cleaning services was also poor. The staff who we met during check-in was very friendly and took the trouble to google information we requested, clearly explaining the routes we wanted. Other than her, the others never had a smile.

The check in staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast staff were friendly and the breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Proximate to metro and city centre
    • Single Room in Main Building

Seems to take inordinate personal details from guest asking my passport details for several times and my visa number even

Nice breakfast and cozy room at acceptable price

Nice stay during our marathon adventure.

Bed could be somewhat better.

Good service. Breakfast is normally from 7:30 on but we ran the marathon on sunday and they opened it for us at 7AM !! Awesome !

Friendly and helpful staff.
    • Single Room in Main Building

Breakfast can be improved with more varieties. Only 1 staff works in the dinning room and cannot catch up the speed.

Friendly and helpful staff. Not far from metro station. Many restaurants and shops nearby.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

The night time receptionist had no manners.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

Very unhelpful and unprofessional receptionist. I was travelling with a baby and called one day before to make sure my room will be accessible. Of course they mixed up my request and put me on higher floor without lift. Although there were no other guests in the lobby when I arrived at 11 pm, she did not offer any help when she saw me struggling with the door. I had to ask repeatedly for help with with the stroller up the stairs and she only helped me after making several totally unprofessional comments. Also, the hotel entrance looks really bad, very hard to find where the hotel is. I will never stay there again.

Very disappointed with Hotel Claris services.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

Staff - Members of Staff were polite but nothing more than it. When you stay in a hotel, you as a guest like to have special treatment always with a smile on the face and lots of courtesy. At Hotel Claris, the staff was just averagely helpful. Facilities - The hotel was apparently under renovation or repairing, so the hall to the entrance was very dirty and busy with construction materials. Also, there were some unpleasant what it seemed to be renovation left overs on the terrace where our window was. I don't know if this fits in facilities as well, but the Wi-Fi was very slow and connection in our room (second floor) was very poor, rarely getting more than 3 signal bars. Nowadays with everything being online and mobile, and you wanting to talk to your family, and post pictures online, or even get informed about what to do next in your trip by accessing Tripadvisor or any other platform, you need a good connection, at least. Cleanliness - Apart from the dirty and busy facilities and the ongoing renovation, the room itself smelled like a really strong cleaning product, maybe chlorine, and every time we returned to the room, there was no feeling of freshness. The air was heavy and the smell was terrible. Also, on our first morning, we left the sign to have our rooms cleaned, and the sign was ignored. We returned late night that day, and had to sleep in our messy beds. The next morning, when we questioned about the room cleaning/service, the staff told us to run around and look for a cleaning lady to request the room to be cleaned, which we found very unprofessional. Comfort - Apart from the strong smell and the lack of room service, we also found the beds terrible. They were really uncomfortable - I believe that when you are looking for a hotel, and enjoying holidays outside your daily routine, you are looking for a good place to rest.

The location is exquisite. The hotel is located in a very nice neighborhood, close to one of the main subway stations (5 min walk), with some considerably nice restaurants and convenience stores right next to it. It was very practical to get out and reach the most important attractions by public transportation.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

Good evening First I booked the first hotel and when he went Li said there is a double bed because the manager give you learned that reservations about the way the Internet gives the room a bad other hotel receptionist does not have the experience and how to deal with the customer and all that director sitting in the reception did not speak this company bad so I'm going to send to the Chamber of Tourism and what happened to me, I will never forgive it. Thank you

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Fair place to stay for the price that you pay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

It was very noisy; in the mornings the staff would start moving very early and they would wake you up because you can hear everything that is going on in the hotel, also you can hear the nearby rooms. Also the shower is very uncomfortable

The location is very good as in terms of the public transportation y close, also is not far to walk to the points of interest in the city. Also the internet is fast

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

You can't go wrong for €35 at a mid-budget hotel in the centre of Prague!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

The beds are extremely hard, but sadly, that is par for most East European hotels!

The hotel was practically 2 minutes from the train station. The girl at reception was enormously friendly, and even organised a take-away breakfast, as we checked out at 05:00! And the price was amazing!

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Great value hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

No elevated hook for the shower head so had to hold it manually. Curtains let too much light into the room

Free WiFi, friendly staff, great value, decent location.

• Reviewed: 17 November 2016

Strongly smoked room, poor breakfast - but otherwise very nice.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

1. Strongly smoked room. Although they promise non smoking room and i specifically asked for a non smoking room. Terrible smell penetrates everything, few hours of open window didnt help. In the morning both I and my daughter woke up with a strong headache. 2. Only couple of power sockets for entire room. 3. Breakfast is poor. Dry bread, cheapest coffee, tea, jam etc. 4. No fridge, no even kettle in the room.

Everything nice and clean.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

The location was good as it was closed to the Royal Theater...
    • Attic Triple Room in Residence Abacta - 45 Římská Street

Very bad beds, small bathroom, very old building/amenities

The location was good as it was closed to the Royal Theater were my conference was.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Nice stay
    • Attic Triple Room in Residence Abacta - 45 Římská Street

The bed could be better as well as the pillows.

The location, the room was clean, quite. The breakfast was simple but good. The staff very good.

Good bed

Breakfast not good

Good bed

Excellent Hotel in Prague 2 zone, super clean, amazing staff.
    • Attic Double or Twin Room in Residence Abacta - 45 Římská Street

No curtains. The clarity from the windows can be a problem to sleep.

Everything else

Nice place
    • Attic Double or Twin Room in Residence Abacta - 45 Římská Street

Not centrum, but there is a tram not to far away.

The receptionist was really helpful and easy to understand in english.

location!
    • Attic Double or Twin Room in Residence Abacta - 45 Římská Street

breakfast and staff for breakfast, wifi was horrible, roomservis

location!

Fairly Good
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

T V wasnt working . Remote control was wrapped with tapes.,thought bed comfort could be better .

toilet looked new and clean . Breakfast was Good

Friendly staff, cleanliness, silence

Bad coffee

Preferably a shower gel and teapot

Excellet
    • Standard Double or Twin Room in Main Building

There was not electric cattale to make coffee or hot water.

Room was very good n hotel is very nearby the wein central railway station.

Browse Hotel Claris traveller photo gallery