Reviews of Panorama Hotel Prague 4 stars

Milevská 7, Prague, 14063, Czech Republic

#402 of 612 hotels in Prague

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Lovely hotel, great location. Annoyed at the fact that the leisure area is an additional extra.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The Leisure area is an additional extra???. Ridiculous when you are paying a substantial amount to begin with. Staff were quite rude in certain areas. Charged a €50 deposit which wasn't mentioned initially while booking.

The room, the view, the location.

A great weekend stay in Prague, with easy access to the metro and great facilities in the hotel
    • Deluxe King Room - Free Spa Access

Room was a little small, in particular the bathroom and the décor was getting tired. The layout of the leisure club was also a little odd, with the Sauna/Steam room on the opposite side to the pool, meaning you needed to walk through the gym and treatment room reception to go between them. Overall though these are minor points and didn't detract from a great stay.

Great facilities and fantastic views over Prague from our room and the gym/pool on the top floor. The Mezzo restaurant was great for breakfast and we had a nice meal there on the final night with good service. Easy to access the hotel via Pankrac metro, just a short walk away and there is a big shopping centre next door too. Also just 15 min walk or 1 stop on Metro to Botanic restaurant which is fabulous.

A very exceptional hotel experience
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The internet connection. The elevator in the morning is a rather long wait

The staff at the hotel is very friendly and professional. The location is very good and just a few Metro stops from the city center. The breakfasts at the hotel are fabulous with fresh eggs and bacon, a large variety of breakfast items, and a speciality food prepared fresh each day. The staff very graciously and seamlessly accommodate large numbers of guests.

Personal, 50€ deposit with cash? Really? Norhing in your...
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Personal, 50€ deposit with cash? Really? Norhing in your room has no value of 50€, so why deposit 50€ in cash... rooms looks a lot of better on pictures, it’s too expensive for hotel like that. If i arrived earlier i will change my mind, i came too late for searching new hotel. Never again

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

The hotel was everything I expected it to be and I will be staying there again in the future.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The breakfast room can get very crowded, after struggling to find a place to sit on my first morning there I got up one hour earlier on the remaining days of my stay to avoid the breakfast 'rush hour' traffic.

Old style hotel that is comfortable and easy to stay at, the staff are friendly and helpful, my room was quiet and clean and a reasonable size. I will stay there again on my next trip to Prague.

The location, the rooms and breakfast are good. The reception - awful mess!
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Total mess at the reception. We checked in for 1 hour 15 minutes (6 people). My colleagues (4 people) checked out for 1 hour 30 minutes!!! Although they stayed in the same rooms with the same breakfast, each of them had different figures in the invoice. They almost missed the plane, However, the hotel didn't do any compliment like taxi to the airport, We (2 people) checked out for 45 minutes!!! The same, different figures in the invoices. Also the reception managed to pay with my card for the room of my colleague!!! They had to cancel transaction and correct the mistakes. Another thing is the deposits for the minibar. The hotel takes the deposits and in case they take cash, you should wait for about 20-25 minutes to get it back. However, it's still faster in comparison with the deposit payment by card. Breakfast is good, However there are a lot of people in the hotel and during the breakfast the restaurant is often run out of cups, plates, forks and knifes, and just the food or coffee. You should wait 5-10 minutes or catch the waiter to get what you want.

The room is clean and fine. Very good breakfast.

For just one time in life ist ok :))
    • Deluxe King Room - Free Spa Access

The Swimmingpool was very small and the Jacuzzi too. Not so clean in the Swimming departament.

Good location, near to center. Hotel room and Bathroom clean and you could relax and not noisy. Breakfast was very appetisant a lot of choises.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Comfortable but old-fashioned
    • Deluxe King Room - Free Spa Access

The check-in takes too long. The room furnishing was old-fashioned but comfortable. The pool is very small (10mx4.5m). The Mezze restaurant was not up to my expectation. I expected an exciting menu worth a 4* experience and it was not delivred. The choice limited and nothing special, everything on the menu you can get anywhere else and possibly cheaper. Overall we had a good and comfortable stay but not a 4* hotel for a modern traveller and a bit too expensive for what they offer.

Excellent location away from the busyness of the city, yet close by the underground. The staff were very polite and professional. We were very impressed with how quickly the ironing board was delivered to the room. Very good and fast wi-fi. The bed (king size bed) and pillows were excellent. We asked for a quiet room and it was delivered. The room was old-fashioned but very clean and good toiletries were offered. Having tea and coffee facilities and mini bar (deluxe room) was very welcome. The air-conditioning was good enough. The breakfast was great when it comes to the variety and quality of the offered items. Good serving times (4 hours) for the breakfast which reduces queues.

Over priced. Photos don’t meet expectations
    • Deluxe King Room - Free Spa Access

The staff were so rude. Because I was a backpacker the guy on receptionsde me feel completely worthless. Horrible experience The pool area is like a leisure centre. Kids screaming and jumping in the hot tub under little parental supervision. Not the relaxing tranquil imagine on the website. Very over priced

The rooms were well maintained

Nice hotel but check out left a sour taste.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

I was waiting in line to check out for 45 minutes which made me miss my train, I've never experience such a slow front of house.

Nice big bed, nice wellness fitness area, great views.

It was very clean and spacious.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

I had to pay extra for parking and the pool was also extra. I guess I’m just not used to the Czech Republic cause most places I’ve been, parking and the pool are included. Also the room advertised was not the room i received

It was very clean and spacious.

Everything about the hotel ;
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Everything about the hotel ; however booking.com was not able to exchange my booking for two days I wanted (gave me 2 seperate bookings) the hotel was able to straighten this out . I forgot to ask the cost of car parking: I will next time

The Best Experince
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The Best one properties in the Prague, because of the best management team. I have an unbelievable experience in this hotel. they were so kind, supportive & responsible.

rooms certainly not 4 *
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The location of the hotel is very good but this does not compensate for the fact that the parking costs 18 Eur / day or as "from the hotel" we have only 15 minutes to carry the car luggage in the room. The bathroom is horrible, the very old furniture, the door does not close tightly or not at all, a woman helped me clean the door so hard that it remains closed. In the room (on the side that we stood) can not stand with the window open because it works out and the noise is terrible. The room is small, if you are claustrophobic you do not have to stay at this hotel, between the bed and the table can not pass 2 people at the same time. The bathroom is the weakest point of this hotel: poorly illuminated with very old and degraded sanitary ware, I hesitated a bit before trying to take a shower (very necessary due to a 14-hour trip), the shower gel which was also a shampoo assumed at the same time) is dispensed from an ordinary tube. On the first day I waited about 15 minutes at the reception for a map of the city but I quit when I saw that I had a long time to wait. On the second day, the sink disintegrated a little, but it seems that the cleaning woman was dealing with "repair." With great luck on the day I left I caught a "free" receptionist to check out.

The location of the hotel is very good (near a Mall and subway).

Good value
    • Superior King or Twin Room

long queue and process during checkin, location is not the best if subway does not work

shopping center is nearby, subway is available (was closed for repairing during our stay), friendly staff who helped us to get the items which we forgot in the hotel, good breakfast

Great Weekend! :)
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The only drawback is that the pool and parking is not included in the price for hotel guests, which would be a 4-star hotel as a standard and not an additional service. Parking are 20€ per Day. 👎👎👎👎

Hotel, staff, room was absolutely great, especially a presumatic maid on the 15th floor where we stayed who was all the time smiling and at the service! The location is also very good, the metro is 100 m away from the hotel so in the city center and old town for 10 minutes, the huge shopping center is about 50m away from the hotel. Anyhow, all the recommendations, if we're back near, we'll definitely go back there.

Great hotel with top leisure facilities
    • Deluxe King Room - Free Spa Access

The breakfast became a bit repetitive.Not a great choice

The sauna gym and Jacuzzi were all top class on the 24th floor with great views.Lovely rooms and a good location only 400 yards from the metro station.

Great hotel but with many extras.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The parking belongs to a private company and the staff wasn't friendly or helpful at all. We weren't informed about that until we got there. The swimming pool/spa area is not free to use and it is the only place where you could enjoy the view of the city from the top of the hotel, so we were very disappointed.

The room was very nice and comfortable. The hotel location was great, 10 minutes by metro from the city center. The staff was very professional.

A pleasent relaxing experience.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The reception/ bar area is a nice place to relax and have a drink. Only 50 meters from a large shopping mall. The rooms are very relaxing and clean. Staff are great and the swimming pool has a nice view.

I would recommend this place.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The view and the location. It's just 2 mintues walk from Pankrac metro station and bus stop. So within minutes you're at the City Centre but when you are in your room, you are far far away from the crowd.

Good. But should improve the room service and communications
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Some of the receptionists were rude and were hesitant to even get some tea to our room through house keeping. Even then they wanted to charge a ton to send some tea bags over.

The stay and the food was great. We got a spectacular view on the 21st floor.

good, can be better
    • Superior King or Twin Room

room is a little bit small but acceptable. the room rate, in my opinion, is 10%-20% higher than it's worth. So it cannot be said as a "great deal". Everything's fine just like normal or beyond averaged hotel. BTW, no panorama view of the city for the room I lived.

breakfast nice and worth your money. location is a little bit far away from old town or castle but has metro station nearby. definitely easy to transport by metro. quite and sate area.

Excellent breakfast!
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Excellent breakfast! Amazing rooms! Very hospitable staff! Location was very good next to a big shopping mall and the metro. And excellent massage was very professional

Location was perfect for work
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Variety of food at breakfast was limited , also that the fruit juices served in the normal dining area tasted “watered” like squash

Location was perfect for work

I would not advise to come here if you pay from your own pocket.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Collecting the whole sum + a deposit before stay seems strange to me in a hotel of a such rang. Checkout process was just awful. It took 1,5 hour. We changed three front desk employees, as the first one named the sum for our stay almost 2 times bigger than the one we had in the booking, the second - 1,5 times bigger and only the third one named the correct price. Also we used parking 40% of the time of our stay but they charged us for 100% saying something about that the parking tracking system was not working etc. Awful attitude!

Standard hotel suitable for a conference time. Nothing of extra ordinary. The hotel accepts euros at a reasonable exchange rate, but only for a stay. First we got a room on 5th floor, but after we asked they gave us on 18th.

The first time i booking in hotel .
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The first time i booking in hotel . When i check in i pay money for 5 days 4 nights . And when i check uot i pay for some drink in mini bar in my room but they add money 5 days 4 nights . I dont know because i booking many hotels in booking.com but I only pay 1 time . i call the hotel and they said they hold my money for 1 week and they will return . I dont like that and i dont come back to hotel 1 more time . It too trouble , im not feel comfortable

A good value hotel, well placed for short stay in Prague.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The property has one quirky feature. The audio from the TV is relayed into the bathroom. Not really a complaint!

Property is located a short way from the centre of Prague but close to the subway. It is clean and the check-in staff were most helpful and friendly. It's close to a shopping mall. Good value for money when visiting the delightful city of Prague.

08/28/2012 - 06/21/2012 1005 room.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

08/28/2012 - 06/21/2012 1005 room. For 2 nights the price was 65 Euro per night, the amount paid is 130 Euro. In addition, the hotel booked - 193 Eur and for almost 2 weeks this amount is reserved. Mini bars or other services have not been used up. I was told that the deposit will be 50 Eur. But now the hotel is still reserved - 193 Eur. Why?

It's a nice hotel to see the panoramic of this beautiful...
    • Superior King or Twin Room

It's a nice hotel to see the panoramic of this beautiful city ,the room is clean and service is good. It is close to metro and shopping mall, the life is convenience. Nice experience!

Not bad
    • Superior King or Twin Room

I spent 1.5 hours waiting for check in and when I leave the hotel, I also waitted for more than 15mins. The bed was really uncomfortable.the bath area is too high,when I have shower I need to care about my head. The decorate is old fashion.

breakfast was really nice!Pub in the ground was also very nice.

Overall, the impression we got was poor, given our high expectations from a four-star hotel.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

To begin with, we were disappointed to find out that there was no free water in the room! We had to take some from the mini-bar. Second, the major reason we chose this hotel was the air conditioning, since it was very hot in Prague those days. However, the AC was only sending out warm air and the room ended up stuffy and hot rather than cool! We requested a technician to solve the problem. Although he didn't speak any English (!), he tried to help us by... opening the window. Third, the room keys (magnetic cards) kept losing their charge. We had to return to the reception to recharge them several times. Finally, the furniture was pretty old.

The reception staff were friendly and helpful. The cafe on the ground floor and its terrace are worth a visit in the evening. The rooms are spacious and the bed is compfy.

Recommend this hotel for business and pleasure.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Not many restaurants in the area. At least I didn't find them.

Very good address. Rooms and bed very comfortable. Everything worked perfectly. Quiet location only 100m from the metro station and a large shopping mall.

The chamber looked absolutely the way I saw it in the...
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Location! I didn’t expect it to be so far from the center. The hotel is located in a kind of industrial area. I never use public transport when I travel, but having stayed in this hotel I had to. In the morning I woke up itching. There were signs on my legs. Like stings of an insect. But the biggest problem I bumped into was the way of authorization and payment. When I was checking in I kindly informed a guy at the reception that I was ready to pay, meaning cash. He didn’t pay much attention, having said that I could do it in the moment of checking out. He froze money on my account. That time for me it was important that I had money on card. The hotel charged me more than I expected and it was claimed. If I knew it before I would find a hotel closer to the center. Because I chose it by price. So in the end I was surprised badly. I travel a lot, but this was the worst hotel ever. I’d been dreaming of Czech Republic for a long time. But unfortunately such a thing as the hotel spoiled my impression. The hotel charges money for possible damages and of course the information about it is given in small-small letters. Btw, I haven’t refunded this money yet. I wouldn’t come here again for sure!

The chamber looked absolutely the way I saw it in the picture. The bed was big and cosy.

Good hotel great location, really comfortable,but a tad expensive.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

A little pricey for what you get, seems like a lot of hidden costs ,but that could just be how it is in Prague anyhow. Hotel was very business like with a lot of conference meetings going on there, not a whole lot of character.

Very comfy and high level of cleanliness. Situated in a great location 5mins from metro red line. Really efficient staff.

Clean and modern room in reasonably good location.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Electronic key card did not work well. Only worked one day in the four days/nights of our stay. Had to keep going back to Reception to get it re-configured. Staff kept suggesting that the problem was caused by us keeping the card next to our mobile phone but this was not the case. Very annoying! I found the pillows too soft but was told there was no alternative. Disappointing.

Room and bathroom were clean and modern. Location was reasonably good as large Shopping Centre and underground Railway Station are close by.

The hotel offers great service at a good value both for social and business stay.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The hotel offers a top service to quests and the location is closely sighted to Pankrac station, local shops and eateries. I was very impressed with the multi lingo skilled reception staff at the front desk and bar area.

Weekend in prague
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Distance from centre...but that's not the hotel's fault.

Good clean hotel...but an hour's walk to the centre of Prague. Second time I've stayed there and nothing to dislike. Staff are very helpful and would use again.

not available pool and spa
    • Business King or Twin Room - Access to Lounge & Spa - Free WiFi

I booked a free pool and spa at the booking.com. I paid more money then same room, why i want to use the pool and spa available. However, the hotel said that it could not be used pool and spa, and then I asked hotel and booking.com to explain, but could not get any response.

The hotel was very close to the subway station.

Great staff and ideal out of city location close to the metro

The £200 security deposit on the room

Very helpful staff,amazing views of the city from the spa pool on the 24th floor reasonable price meals in the restaurant

Not bad, but not that good!
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Some staff members were not very knowledgeable about the hotel. I wanted to use the “happy hour” at the pool but all of the staff members at the pool and at the reception were unaware of this promotion—actually I had to show it to all of them on separate occasions on the hotel’s website! I was also surprised at the distinction between superior and deluxe rooms in regard to use of the fitness facilities. The hotel description has the relevant information about the distinction but it’s not something an eager potential customer would notice. I think it is deceptive, but I did pay because these facilities prompted me to make the reservation.

Location. Easy to get around. Helpful staff, generally.

the hotel is in a good location if you are on business -...
    • Superior King or Twin Room

the hotel needs a refreshment for rooms and breakfast. I waited for 40 minutes for a simple salad and also the wine offering is very poor in the panorama caffe restaurant. the cleaning lady forgot the empty shampoo bottle in the bath and the shower must be 30 years old. there is no wine in the mini bar only beer and water. the parking is very good but also very expensive for Prague.

the hotel is in a good location if you are on business - close to the motorway and close to the underground trains into town. in total the hotel is good for business with lots of small meeting areas and the staff is very nice.

Nice breakfast and good views over city.
    • Executive King or Twin Room - Access to Lounge & Spa

Check in wasnt ready at 2pm as per website. Wasnt much going on in hotel, casino, bars etc all looked quiet/shut. Shower controls near to legs and can be knocked to hot/cold so be careful

Nice breakfast and good views over city.

Location is perfect.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Just a bit slow Internet. Breakfast buffet was decent. Not much selection but still good.

Location is perfect. Room was clean and comfy. Staff were friendly and nice.I prefer not to stay in busy center and this place was very convenient. Mall is like 3 minutes walk and bus/ metro is like 5 minutes walk. Center is very near (6 stops from Pankrac station).

Location is good, ease to access metro (train)
    • Superior King or Twin Room

We booked 2 rooms and stayed overnight and found both 2 rooms were having air-con problem (not cool), so we made a call at around 02.00 am but the receptionist said they can't do anything. We had to stay hot overnight.

Location is good, ease to access metro (train)

Great bedroom, poor restaurant, awful breakfast
    • Executive King or Twin Room - Access to Lounge & Spa

The hotel is quie isolated so the restaurant is important unless you plan to go into the city. The menu choice is very restrictive and not at all exciting. Service was excellent. For what was on offer it was very over priced.

Breakfast plentiful and lots of choice. However "hot" breakfast invariably Luke warm or cold

It met my needs and I had a lovely stay here and travelled about easily .thank you
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The reception were often busy . You do not need to pay in cash but can use your cards. That I had to pay extra for every swim and I swam 5 out of 7 days.

I stayed on my own and then with a friend. Both my rooms had views across the outer town. The rooms were well sound proofed. The cocktail bar did some nice late night food. It was a 5 min walk out of hotel to the underground metro where you could quickly and easily access beautiful parts of prague. I enjoyed the swimming pool and the view across the outer town at night. You could purchase anything you needed in the near by shopping mall at good prices.The room cleaners were very obliging and helpful .

good for business travel.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

rooms are dated, breakfast is average and water pressure on the 8th floor (of 24!) is very bad. shower head needs to be fixed. dinner arrived not warm due to long travel for waiter (coffee restaurant on ground floor)

hotel is in a good location if you travel on business - close to the motorway - garage a are secure but expensive. also close to a shopping center, restaurants and metro.

Good place, however got some issues.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The shower was unstable (hot and cold), I went in April with good weather condition in Prague and the air conditioner in the hotel wasn’t work. We talked to the staff and they said it was a central air and they couldn’t change. Anyways they should do something considering the “status” of this hotel.

It was comfortable, very good located, the subway was very close to the hotel. Hotel staff is friendly and the service is very good. Breakfast is perfect, it worth to pay.

Most hotel services were not bad.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Most hotel services were not bad. The worst was the unkindness and rudeness of the receptionist. I do not remember the name, but the old woman manager at the reception desk around 5:20 pm on Apr.20, 2018 was the worst.

Overall hotel was nice, staff were friendly. I wouldn’t say it was 4* I would say more 3.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Hotel was advertised as having air con however we got there and were told that it was still the ‘winter season’ ( it was 27 degrees) so the heating was still on and the air con was off. Room was absolutely boiling. Hotel looks central on map but you couldn’t walk into the centre you will have to get metros and then walk about a mile once you get off. Would recommend metros as they are much cheaper than taxis.

The king size bed was amazing - so comfortable and spacious.

I didn't find this hotel customer-friendly.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

reception services were very weak. obstacles with a credit card to pay the advance... they charge you in advance with a big reserve on some possible damages or the whole minibar eaten and drunk.... I felt like in some Balkan country 10 years ago message in the bathroom telling "Please shower IN the bath"....???? OK!

Prague visit with a group of friends
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The pillows were extremely soft, almost to the point of not giving any support. The staff of the hotel was not always friendly.

The hotel location was good as it was close to the Metro and easily accessible by car. The rooms were clean as was the overall impression of the hotel. It also provides a nice view as the name suggests. The Bell Captain was very helpful and friendly!

Panorama Hotel is an amazing place to stay.
    • Deluxe King Room - Free Spa Access

The breakfast could be a little more varied during the week. The pool and the gym could be open for a little longer, like 10:30 or 11:00 PM.

It's really convenient. I was really happy for the oportunity to swim and use the gym. The view was amazing. The room and the staff were also really nice.

Good big hotel
    • Deluxe King Room - Free Spa Access

During check-in personel told us that spa is not included in our booking so it took some time to clear it up.

Very nice breakfast, spa is good, present from hotel on birthday

Rooms are specious and clean.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Parking is overpriced, gym and pool are promoted but not included in to the room price. Employees in the hotel are too formal and not prepared for the guests.

Rooms are specious and clean.

A very pleasant and enjoyable stay. Will definitely be returning!
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The view from the rooms were amazing, the spa was really nice, friendly and helpful staff, good location, lovely rooms, nice shower, met our requests on being in a higher floor room, big comfy bed

Good hotel for 1 day business trip
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Unfortunately breakfast not good. It would be good to renew the hotel as you can still feel previous era there. Additional fee for swimming pool.

Good location for business visit. All key banks HQs around the hotel. Very nice and friendly staff

Ok but could of been better,
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Location was further away from the city that I thought. Cleaner didn't clean room very well. There was a chip on the floor under the table for the whole duration of our stay

We had a great view from our room on the 21st floor, some staff very friendly however there was some that were so miserable

They did not allow by free use the gym and a computer in the office destinated to gests. All paid.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Everything is paid and are simple things as the access to gym were not allowed who did not pay. The dinner was just ok and the price is abusive.

The bed and the cleanliness

Location was good, metro station was only 3 minutes walk...
    • Deluxe King Room - Free Spa Access

13€ for breakfast? There were six restraurants/cafes next door that offered amazing food and we could get a proper meal for three people for that price. Roomservice ignores the Please Don'd Disturb signs, so no point of having them on the door.

Location was good, metro station was only 3 minutes walk from the hotel. There is a big shopping center right behind the hotel and a lot of restaurants. We also stumbled on a farmers market which was amazing.

Great friendly staff, excellent breakfast, amazing room with...
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Air con could be slightly better as room was very hot but still amazing hotel.

Great friendly staff, excellent breakfast, amazing room with great big bed, very close to centre.

Nice, but kinda back in USSR.
    • Deluxe King Room - Free Spa Access

First of all this is not 4 star hotel at all. If you arrive on friday be ready to wait in the huge line to check in, reception is not ready to cope with such an amount of people at a time, people work too slow and the whole picture looks pathetic. Be also ready to give them money in advance as a “Deposit” that is not mentioned anywhere and includes not only the accommodation fee but also a mini bar. Spa zone is totally packed during weeends, the deffinately should limit the number of visitors. As being a hotel guest sometimes you cant have a locker or even a towel as they are simply out of those. Also only two shower cabins in women’s dressing room and only one hairdryer? Seriously??? Also visitors should know that sauna is for both for men and women aaand mostly people are totally naked there (though it’s not an obligation at all). Just be ready)))))

Rooms are nice and clean, nice view if you live high enough, breakfast is really nice and dinner in the restaurant is really good. The staff is also nice and helpful.

Although the hotel was very clean and the beds were comfortable, the overall experience was not good
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The overall experience was bitter, we expected more from a 4 star hotel. First of all, there were only few staff members who were fluent in English. The lady at the spa reception had no clue, we've wasted one hour waiting for someone to bring us bathrobes in the room, as we had agreed with her, then when we were fed up waiting and went to the spa, she just handed out the bathrobes, not being able to articulate anything else but 'yes'. We chose the hotel for the spa, but the pool was very small, nothing like the pictures, and the water was extremely cold. We had a really bad experience at the restaurant, we ordered something, the dish looked completely different than the menu description, we gave it back untouched, but then found it on the bill. After a complaint with the manager on-duty who said he would take care of this, nothing happened. Staff looked generally unhappy, one lady was even complaining at the reception that she had to work overtime. I empathise with her, but I don't think this is something that should be shared to the customers. Heating didn't work in the room.

Hotel cleanliness was 5 star+. Breakfast had a wide variety to choose from, however the options could have been healthier, i.e. there was no fresh fruit, only fruit from the can. The staff at the reception was very helpful mailing us a box of jewelry that we forgot in the room.

- some kind of reconstruction in next room in the morning...
    • Superior King or Twin Room

- some kind of reconstruction in next room in the morning (started 8am), extremly noisy, - ordered taxi was not there (therefore late for the meeing) - on checkin 4 employees at reception, three of them just chatting and doing anything, while im standing and waiting for the only working reception desk with hands full (bags, suits ..) - electric shocks on pressing elevator button (something was broken there)

Great experience in the hotel.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

It looks amazing inside. The staff are extremely polite and helpful. The building id modern with great facilities. They have a casino inside, a nice bar and SPA facilities.

Locality nar highway, close to shopping centre and...
    • Superior King or Twin Room

PRETTY EXPENSIVE parking. Reconstruction running during all Day (no WARNING!)

Locality nar highway, close to shopping centre and underground station.

Simply excellent!
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The rooms were very comfortable and the beds too! Staff were lovely and friendly, in fact we found, in general, the Czech citizens to be very accommodating. The breakfast was lovely. A great assortment to suit everyone. The location was ideal with a shopping mall nearby which leads into the metro, also very easy to use.

Business stay at the panorama
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Breakfast not so great. Artificial orange juice and poor cooked selection. Also did not like being charged extra for omelettes.

Convenience for work location metro and shopping

Ok if you need to be in Prague 4, but there are many cheaper and better places for tourists.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Light: Not cosy as very dark in the rooms with all lights on. Same in bathroom. Impossible to do a clean shave. Services: Limited. Restaraunts open till 22.00 only. Room service refused to take a food order at 21.45. Uber: Police officers parked outside hotel catching Uber drivers and asking questions from passangers.

Staff is very friendly and it is very clean.

Overall, good and very convenient for me
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The gym/spa/changing rooms are too small and crowded, given that they are popular with the guests. The evening meal menu is a bit limited.

The location was great - close to the office, close to the city centre and close to a shopping mall and metro station. The staff are friendly, the room quiet and clean, and the bed was brilliant - very comfy.

Okay
    • Deluxe King Room - Free Spa Access

Pool and hot tub were over advertised. Hot tub--room for only four, yet six were always in the tub...for a long time. There were not enough places to view the skyline. Hotel room bed pillows were extremely flat. I learned my lesson and brought my own. My wife didn't and is now working out a crick in her neck :-( I'm now sure if the room climate controls worked because nothing happened when we adjusted them. Also, the WiFi was extremely slow...our biggest disappointment! Breakfast, the food was okay. However, kudos to the staff, they were on top of everything!

Staff was great! Elevators had short wait! Great reception area! Room service was fast!

Comfortable stay
    • Deluxe King Room - Free Spa Access

Swimming pool area was good, but we missed the bathrobes. Having only one towel which got wet, you can‘t really lay and enjoy the wonderful view from top. We had to run to put dry clothes on us to not get cold. A bit more comfort in that area would make us go there again and again. Another point is parking. 20€ per day. A bit too much. Nowhere mentioned. We had to find it out on place.

Everything was good. Nice view from 17th floor is a bonus.

good quality hotel with smaller wellness
    • Deluxe King Room - Free Spa Access

wellness is pretty small for such a big hotel, swimming pool can get only up to 4 guests. Deluxe room was smaller than expected

panorama, wellness very nice and clean hotel near metro

Staff were friendly and helpful, room was the same as...
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Only bad thing I would write about the hotel is the menu choice for the restaurant is a little bit limited, would be nice if there was a bit more to choose from but the food was still nice.

Staff were friendly and helpful, room was the same as pictures on the website and beds were really comfertable. Had a massage and private sauna suite on the top deck for 2 hours which worked out brilliant value for money thoroughly enjoyed it, again staff up there were friendly and great customer service. Location is good, right next to shopping centre and metro station so easy to get to main tourist attractions. Would defo stay here again.

Everything was absolutely perfect - services, location and...
    • Superior King or Twin Room

The A/C device is probably a bit old - it's noisy and doesn't work the way it should have to.

Everything was absolutely perfect - services, location and parking.

Browse Panorama Hotel Prague traveller photo gallery