Reviews of Czech Inn Hostel 3 stars

Francouzska 76, Prague, 10100, Czech Republic

#189 of 612 hotels in Prague

Based on 1183 hostel reviews

Just for very young people who likes to party.
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

The atmosphere. If you are around 20 years old, this is your place. There is lots of fun in the bar so you can party every hour. But if you party, don´t expect to sleep. People is noisy and arrives anytime at night, switch on the lights, talk loudly, and so on

The breakfast. Is not that cheap but it is good. There are some grocery shops around, but is very far from the City Center.

Good breakfast.
    • Bunk Bed in 10-Bed Female Dormitory

The person that did my check-in was not nice at all. I got there late in the evening and I was tired from the flight and I didnt receive a good welcome.

Good breakfast. Good internet. Bathroom very clean. Very close to the tram line. It's a good hostel for young people.

Top class room with all facilities.

Lift did not work from 4pm on 18 Jun till 9am on 19june when we left

Top class room with all facilities. Excellent toilets. Top location. Great staff .

Super comfy

the wifi on the 5th floor is quite slow but in the lobby is very good

comfy bed, great facilities, clean, nice bar and cafe, bus stop right in front of the hostel

Fantastic accommodation, highly recommended
    • Single Bed in Premium Mixed Dormitory

The lift was broke on the first day so we had to climb so many steps to the 5th floor. But they sorted the lift the next day.

The room we had was fantastic, we stayed in Room 507 which was an apartment and we had a kitchen and living room which was really funky. It felt like we were in a hotel. It was very good location as the tram goes from rugby outside the hostel into the town. Would definitely recommend to stay here. We also had a shared outdoor balcony area which was lovely too.

The room was great!
    • Single Bed in Premium Female Dormitory

The room i was staying in was in the 5th floor the following day had to wake up early and I couldn’t sleep because the whole 5th floor was having a party screaming and yelling!

The room was great!

This place is definitely worth the money!
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

This place was so friendly and had a very cool design. There were a couple sketchy people that were in the room, but that's to be expected in a 36 people room.

The place was extremely clean for the price.

Awesome place, would visit again, just won't stay at the mix dorms.
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

The 36-bed mic dormitory needs airconditioning, duh, there are 36 people breathing in there, or at least ventilation. And a better wifi coverage, like where my bed was the coverage was literally zero, not cool!

They have everything, maps, bus tickets, a coffee shop! And the staff were friendly

Comfortable and super relaxing
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

There was nothing that they didn't provide or help with in that price range. No complaints

Amazing hosts. Sam was very helpful and so were the others. The location is very good as trams start right from the front of the hostel. Breakfast is excellent. They have happy hours almost everyday, mini markets nearby so it's just exactly what you want in a hostel. A perfect 10 according to me.

I was a bit disappointed, but would probably stay here again due to location and price.
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

The staff at check-in did not make me feel welcome. Every question felt like a hazard to him. Poor service. My food stored in the fridge (with name batch, room # and period of stay) was stolen.

The bed was good. The facilities (kitchenette, relax area) were good. Great location, in a nice area but also just next to the tram that brings you directly into the old town of Prague.

Towel should be provided, front desk staff dont really know...
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

Towel should be provided, front desk staff dont really know what is going around , their lack of knowledge costed me couple of euros which is huge money for me.

Great value, spacious and clean room, helpful staff.
    • Classic Triple Room

Lighting in rooms and hallways/common areas of the room floors could be improved.

Very spacious room and bathroom, comfortable beds, helpful staff.

Excellent experience
    • Single Bed in Premium Female Dormitory

Just an excellent hostel. All services were really good. The staff is really friendly. Also, I had a problem with the charge/credit card and they inmediately solved it.. so thank for make it easy and fast.

Facility is nice, the bed is comfortable except they could...
    • Bunk Bed in 4-Bed Mixed Dormitory

For the day I stayed, it seemed overpriced for some sort. But regular times, it seemed to be reasonably priced so the value for money score is only reflecting my personal experience. The location is a bit off from the touristic places but not too far to reach especially the tram station is located within less than a minute distance.

Facility is nice, the bed is comfortable except they could improve the pillow. They also sell public transportation tickets which as convenient for me. I personally liked their room interior which looked a bit different from regular hostels built in standardized dry form for cost savings.

I was surprised by the massive dorm rooms, but it was...
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

The location isn't ideal for a lot of the center things, but manageable.

I was surprised by the massive dorm rooms, but it was surprisingly quiet. The bar was fun, and the trams easy to use.

Although,there are young people works,they’re helpful,but.
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

Although,there are young people works,they’re helpful,but......I really less bad comment,I just can’t stand. My airplane was late so I arrived in this hostel very late, and I didn’t have chose,was only one bed. The sheets was not good smells,and the washbasin is narrow.Next day,a free bed is precisely under my bed, I tried to change a lower berth,because lady wear skirt,is very uncomfortable climb the bed-stairs,and two guys told me,that should pay money .I am just a student,if we are richman,are we live here? Everyone's live opportunity should be the same.I think,it's unfair to me.So,I’m sorry I can’t give this hostel a good reviews,this is my first time to write a bad comment.I’m so sad,the main problem is affected travel mood.

Well located hostel
    • Single Bed in Premium Mixed Dormitory

There was a lingering smell in the bathroom in our apartment. We tried to get some air in, but that only improved the situation a little bit. I also opted for a different place to have breakfast with more sunlight. Other than than that it's a good place.

The Czech Inn is located in a great area with lots of small restaurants, cafés, and pubs. You can easily reach all important spots with the tram right in front of it.

It’s a great hostel, the room was a good size and it was...
    • Bunk Bed in a Mixed 8 Bed Dormitory Room

The location was a little way out, 30 minute walk to Old Town.

It’s a great hostel, the room was a good size and it was clean. I asked to change rooms during my stay and the staff were understanding and super nice.

Comfy bed, nice staff.
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

There was not a shower in our room or even our floor, and the shower nor the toilet were not nice

Comfy bed, nice staff. Nice area, couple kms from the center but easy to get to, lots of vegan restaurants nearby which I liked.

Amazing! This is not a hostel, is a 5 star hotel!
    • Single Bed in Premium Female Dormitory

This was the best place to stay. Amazing staff, everything was clean and comfy. Quiet place , lovely rooms with all the facilities you need. You can find someone at the reception at every hour and they will be glad to help you with any problem. They have the perfect vibe if you're young and going in Prague for a crazy trip or if you're there for a family vacation. They give you tips on where to go, what to do, how to get somewhere, what and where to eat or drink, they also have city tours. They have their own pub where you can spend the night with all the amazing people that are there. Perfect place, will book again next time for a longer period. :D

The breakfast is great (even tho it's expensive).
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

During all the nights I've stayed there the door was frequently slamming. It is a big and heavy door which means the noise is proportional. I really think you should get a way to smooth this door's closing.

The breakfast is great (even tho it's expensive). Generally I think this place is good.

Highly recommend! Super nice hostel at affordable prices and lots of room options
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

It’s a bit out of the city center, but it’s about a 15-20 min walk or less than 10 min tram ride to the city center and all the attractions. I had no problem using public transport to get to all of the attractions, different restaurants, and shopping - just know that it isn’t in the heart of the tourist area.

Staff - friendly and helpful; facilities - clean, modern, comfortable; value - really good value (really nice hostel at a good price!); nice common areas (bar, cafe, kitchen, lounge/working/studying area) - great for meeting people, getting food and drinks, getting work or studying done; this was by far the nicest hostel I’ve ever stayed in! I highly recommend it!

Good for groups. Try to avoid the 36-bed dormitories if you are looking for a comfortable stay.
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

Too small bathrooms in the 36-bed dormitory. Don't trust the tranquillity and the chilly atmosphere in the shared rooms, people could steal you money or stuff like that; just put ALL your stuff in the locker and don't forget anything outside. A friend of mine lost more than 100 euros cause he leaved his money in the backpack on the bed, and he went away for like an hour. 36-bed dormitory needs an air cleaning and air conditioning, sometimes you'll get too hot during the day and too cold during the night.

Nice price. Very comfortable beds. excellent position (tram 22 stop is near the hostel). The structure is pretty good.

The hostel is very clean and modern.
    • Single Bed in Premium Mixed Dormitory

The hostel is very clean and modern. The staff is friendly and speaks good English. I had very good breakfast every morning. The city center is reachable in about 10 minutes by tram.

Very professional funky hostel.
    • Bunk Bed in a Mixed 8 Bed Dormitory Room

Very professional funky hostel. Friendly helpful staff from arrival to check out. Easy access to tram made it easy to get around Prague & enjoy a very cool city. Had a great stay here, the bar was a bonus for a few quiet social drinks when you wanted. Highly recommend would struggle to find a better hostel set up.

One of the best hostel I've been to!
    • Single Bed in Premium Female Dormitory

Nothing to say, everything was perfect.

The premium female bedroom is amazing. It's like a cozy apartment. Very clean, quiet, the kitchen has all you need, the bathroom is fantastic. The bus stop is in front of the hostel which makes it easy to go to downtown or to the castle. The friendly staff will help you for anything. The 4-night stay was beyond our expectations!

Very nice and clean, decent location, friendly staff
    • Bunk Bed in a Mixed 8 Bed Dormitory Room

My friend and I had a great experience this past weekend staying at Czech Inn Hostel! The room and bathrooms were super clean and nice, and the cozy brick cellar where breakfast is served turns into a bar at night, which is great for meeting other travellers. The staff was super friendly as well. Overall an excellent place to stay.

room is spacious, the female dorm is subdivided into two...
    • Bunk Bed in 10-Bed Female Dormitory

a common kitchen or at least a fridge on each floor would be nice I´m not sure if all the staff speak Czech (my English is good enough but I just find it a bit absurd :-) )

room is spacious, the female dorm is subdivided into two rooms (with 6 and 4 beds) sink in the room bathroom and toilet within the dorm is certainly a plus and adds to the comfort lighting in the bath improved

Friendly and attentive staff!
    • Classic Double Room

Friendly and attentive staff! Not too far from the city centre. There is a tram station opposite the hostel which goes directly to the city centre. Really enjoyed our stay here!

We were pleasantly surprised to find that out apartment room...
    • Classic Double Room

We were pleasantly surprised to find that out apartment room was large, nice, and had so many little extras! We were provided tea and coffee, as well as mints, shampoo, lotion, qtips, a shower cap and more. The shower was fantastic , as well as the bed, and we were pleased in general with the quality and comfort level. I plan to stay again I'm the future.

Lovely experience and great location! Good food and bars nearby.
    • Classic Single Room

My room was so nice! I stayed in a single with a bathroom and the room was awesome with a lot of space and a nice bathroom! The location was also very good with easy access to the tram taking you into the city.

Unbelievable.
    • Single Bed in Premium Mixed Dormitory

The fact I could not live there permanently. End up spending ages in the shower and bed because it's better than going out. The bathrooms need aired, or solved. Think it's the drainage.

The room I stayed in was like one of those pictures you see of dream apartments. I was in a separate single bed under a big roof window. The bed was extremely comfortable. They made the bed every day and all the rooms were spotless. There was a massive kitchen and common room area in the middle of a few rooms, exclusively for them. Your key card gets into this area and then you use it again to get into your room. Most hostels would put about 5 bunk beds in this common area which is instead just for you to lay about in. The showers are huge walk in rain showers. The bathroom quality is just unbelievable, and there was one for the room and one for the common area so no waiting time. I was able to properly cook food I bought from the nearby shops in a kitchen basically to myself. It's surrounded by great and cheap shops and pizza places and bars. It's actually the cheapest area I found in Prague. You'll pay double or more for basics like Coke in other areas. A tram stops right outside which takes you straight to the centre or out east. The quality of the building itself is exceptional. The floors and beds make no noise so I would end up sleeping till noon with no sound of anyone waking me up. There are at least 5 key card checks from the outside till your room. Very secure. I actually booked another night because I couldn't face leaving.

Recomended
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

Very small kitchen for so many people, almost impossible to cook anything in the evening and only 3 chairs to sit down in the kitchen. Hostel is not for those , who plan to cook and eat there own food.

Comfortable beds, great location and very friendly staff. Lots of people from all around the world, easy to make contacts in a bar or in common area. So everything was cool)

Really easy to meet new people.
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

There was no free tea and sugar in the kitchen. Take your own :)

Really easy to meet new people. Stuff was very friendly and helpful. I got a free upgrade of the room at the check in.

Very good hostel
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

Just the bathroom was not smelling very good, but it was ok.

Perfect location, not in the centre but in a great place just in front of tram station. Staff is very helpful, and they help you with what you need

Amazing.
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

Having to use my room card to work the lift as my card stopped working from time to time.

How friendly and helpful the staff were. Also, the facilities were excellent. Definitely going to recommend.

It was my first time I stayed at hostel and I expected not...
    • Single Bed in Premium Mixed Dormitory

It was my first time I stayed at hostel and I expected not so much...but this hostel was much more over my expectations ...for sure I will visit again if I I visit again prague

Amazing experience
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

Great atmosphere downstairs in the bar every night we went there along with cheap drinks. Staff was beyond helpful and went out of their way to make your time there amazing

The room was very clean and comfortable, with a nice rain...
    • Classic Single Room

The air-conditioning is a little noisy.

The room was very clean and comfortable, with a nice rain shower and good toiletries. I really liked the new café.

Perfect and amazing
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

the poor quality of wi-fi inside the bedroom.

The best Hostel on Est Europe that I been. I would like come back anyday. The staff is friendly, the locattion is perfect for everything like a public transport, market, etc

It is value for money and very good unlike other hostels. Wifi doesn't work in the room
    • Single Bed in Premium Female Dormitory

Wifi didn't work in the rooms and we had to stay closer to entrance door to get the signals. Also on my check out I requested the girl at reception to communicate with taxi guy since he didn't know English. I must say she didn't help me in asking him how much money he is going to charge me. When i reach at airport the same thing happened which i was afraid he ripped me off asking me czk 830. Which i know atleast not a reasonable price since he doesn't know English I couldn't argue with him.

It was a good apartment

It was great! Very clean, great price, and a very good location!
    • Single Bed in Premium Female Dormitory

I didn’t like the noise of a ventilator (I guess it was that) in my bathroom when turning on the light. Also, it seemed comfortable that the light in the hallway (between the bathroom and kitchen) was turning on automatically when one enters it, but I didn’t like the fact that it was turning off itself as well when I was just, for instance, staying in the room in front of the mirror for some time (I guess it was because I was not continuously stepping on the floor).

I really liked the room, it was very clean and bed-clothes were clean and seemed fresh as well. The kitchen was somewhat big and it was clean as well. In short, I really liked the room where I was staying because it was more like an apartment: with hallway and kitchen. Although mb it was because there were not many people in my room and in the 2nd floor room, so when they are both full, it might probably get a little problematic to enter the bathroom. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I also liked that they were selling tickets for public transportation around the city.

They try to appear as "hip" and trendy but staff is rigid minded
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

Cold. And the staff. They were unhappy that I extended through booking.com, and opted for me to extend through them instead. For some reason they "upgraded" me to a nicer room for a couple of days, then I had forgotten to extend my stay and got woken up. Rushed down to the reception to extend my stay for three days. But the receptionist now said the price was 100 crowns more per day. I asked if I could be switched back to my previous cheaper room, but then she said I would still have to pay for half the day of the expensive room, because I was late for check-out (note, it was still within 45 minutes of their check-out time, which in my opinion is a grace period, and should have been a case of negotiation from case to case - she knew I wasn´t checking out but wanting to EXTEND my stay for three days. But she still insisted that I would have to pay their penalty fee if I wanted to change to the cheaper room (that THEY had moved me from when they "upgraded" me). Or she recommended me to stay in the same room (which of course now was raised in price.) I said in that case I would only stay One more day then instead of three (or more) which I had planned. So they lost 600 just because she was thinking shortsighted to earn money quick and wanted to punish me instead of accommodate me. She told me it was their "Rules". And I said, well then I have my rules too... which is, I had planned to stay three nights, but now will only stay one and change to another hostel tomorrow. Thanks. Rules are good, but this is not a governmental organisation. It is a HOSTEL that want to give the impression that they are kind of "hip" and trendy. But in this case they just appeared rigid and stuck up in my honest opinion. I checked the price on booking.com after I had extended through her, and it was CHEAPER on booking.com. So they had insisted me to extend through them, and all it did was cause me to pay more. Thumbs down.

Nice common area and friendly guests. Usable kitchen.

Best hostel I’ve ever been in - hands down!!! SO GOOD
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

In the 36-bed dorm, although the bathrooms were plentiful and clean and convenient and awesome in most way, could hear every single person going to the toilet because the bathrooms basically echoed into the bedroom. You should have a door between them and the bedroom, it’s pretty gross. Also my wifi was pretty bad and only worked in the common areas and not at all in my bunk.

The bed was very comfortable. It was by far the cleanest/best maintained hostel I’ve ever been it. Breakfast was quite good. The rates were cheap (yay). Great bar with cheap beer (yay). Good looking common rooms and 24/7 service! Showers were awesome (and clean). They had lots of activities if you were interested in joining. Everybody has an individual light and plug in 👌🏼 EXCELLENT value for your money.

Staff were very helpful and friendly, everything was clean...
    • Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

If arriving late from airport only option is really to get a taxi which is a waste of money. Only thing that would make the stay better is if they put a shuttle bus on from the airport to hostel.

Staff were very helpful and friendly, everything was clean and very reasonably priced. Reasonably close to all the tourist destinations in Prague and tram station outside which allows easy access if don't want to walk. overall was a fantastic place to stay and recommend to anyone visiting prague.

Super friendly staff.
    • Bunk Bed in a Mixed 8 Bed Dormitory Room

Strange smell in shower and you have to hold down the bottom to use, they only last like 10 seconds until you have to press again. Very annoying.

Super friendly staff. Lovely rooms. Really enjoyed the atmosphere

Nice
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

I was only there for a night so I can't say too much. It's cheaper than other hostels but then they charge quite a bit extra for breakfast which is included in others for a couple of euros more.

Comfy bed with curtain. Nice hot showers. Nice deco. Day staff were nice.

Great staff
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

36 bedroom, the door is constantly opening and closing and it's uncomfortable if your bed is to close to the door. You have to pay to change bed..

Great staff

Fine place. Helpful staff.
    • Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Despite needing a key to access your own floor, it somehow was still loud.

Good. Industrial chic. Decent kitchen for self cooking and a big (but expensive) breakfast.

Yay!
    • Bunk Bed in a Mixed 8 Bed Dormitory Room

The ubiquity of snorers in the world...

The staff is outstanding. The beds immaculent. The basement bar is a blast. I give it my strongest recommendation! Thanks to David and the crew there for another outstanding stay!

Great stay in 36-bed dorm at the Czech Inn!
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

Overall, everything was brilliant and i highly recommend this hostel. My only issue was that I found that the staff were very loud in the early mornings when changing beds and cleaning. Of course I appreciate this is necessary but the extremely loud conversations were very disturbing for people trying to sleep!

We stayed as 4 friends in the 36 bed mixed dorm. The staff are so helpful with maps, tips for restaurants and generally anything else you could need. The toilets and showers were some of the best i have seen in a hostel, with great warm water and always clean. The bar and social spaces are great and we did the pub quiz on monday night which was good fun!

I loved this place, it was really hip and cool.
    • Bunk Bed in 10-Bed Female Dormitory

There was a good breakfast choice but the brewed coffee was terrible. I would recommend getting your coffee from front desk in the main lobby area

I loved this place, it was really hip and cool. staff were really chill and helpful. the place felt super safe. the dorms were like apartments.

The best Hostel I have ever stayed in!
    • Classic Single Room

Lighting and laundry area.

The room felt like it was a 4-star hotel room. Bed was upper comfy, tours and events on offer were awesome and best way to meet ppl!

Cheap, use lower bed in dormitory and bring a lock with you!
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

I felt that the purpose of this hostel was just to get money for it's owners! The staff was with "we can't do that" mentality, and spoke bad English! Other guests were rude and not especially nice. Upper beds in dormitory were hard to climb, and almost 10 cm (4 inch) of free space between them and the wall was too much, I dropped my personal belongings and clothes several times to the floor. There was no space for small personal items in upper bunks. So take the bottom bunk if in dormitory! DO NOT USE THAT WHEELED LOCKER AS A STEP, IT IS FOOT-GUILLOTINE!

Cheap price. Location accessible 24/7, but every hostel in Prague has this advantage! Free locker underneath the bed, 230 VAC electricity, lamp and a personal half curtain was a great bonus!

I know exactly where to go if I ever return to Prague
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

The convenient tram stop also meant a bit of noise throughout the night. The elevator is a bit tricky, I was on th first floor, and if someone who was on the fifth floor hit the button first, I’d be taken up to the fifth first then brought back down. It was also pretty annoying to use during busier hours, sometimes impossible.

Staff was very knowledgeable and happy to help. They held my luggage until almost midnight the day I checked out because my bus wasn’t until very late. They even my backpack behind the counter for a bit so I could say farewell to some new friends down at the bar. The bar, btw was a pretty sweet spot. Really enjoyed the trivia night. We were also transported from the lobby to the beginning of the Walking Tour for free. Tram stop right outside which took you anywhere you wanted to go

It's the best hostel I have ever been.

I liked everything.

It's the best hostel I have ever been. If I will be in Prague again, I will come back. They have very good breakfast for 150 CZK, and "Happy Hours" for beer lovers (25 CZK for a beer). It's a very cheap price in Prague. In reception works a good stuff. They are very friendly nice guys, how will help you in every situation. If you even don't know anything about Prague and have many many questions "How? Where? When?", go to reception and they help you. They have Free walking tours every day at 10:30.

If anyone is going to Prague this is the place where to stay...

Everything is perfect

If anyone is going to Prague this is the place where to stay, the hostel is gorgeous and modern, they have a kitchen when you can cook and store your food that you can eat on property in the common area. This hostel is perfect for classy backpackers,extremely clean, no dirty hipsters are here, the bus stop is right outside and would take you everywhere for 1euro.

Overall a good stay, centreally located, nicely priced, and comfortable.
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

Wifi in the dorm was weak or not working. The sounds from the bathroom and showers were very loud.

Semi private bunk beds in the dorms were nice, the beds were comfortable enough. Everything was clean and the lockable drawers under the beds were very handy.

It was fun and refreshing to sleep here and I want to come back again.
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

I was in a 16 bed bunk so this guy was snoring super loud. And it smelt like foot in the room. Needed some ventilation or air conditioning.

I liked the bed, bathroom and toilet. The lobby was classy and modern.

Far more positive than negative
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

Wifi was great in the lobby but AWFUL in the room. Very frustrating.

Beds were comfortable, room was quiet, close to tram station and many bars and restaurants. Staff was accommodating.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in!

Honestly everything is great

This was easily the best hostel I've ever stayed in. They literally had EVERYTHING covered. The staff were incredibly friendly, the room was cheap and clean. Great location with a tram stop right outside that goes into the city centre and to the Prague Castle. Breakfast buffet for 150 czk!!! They even rent out things like towels and earplugs. Everything was amazing.

location, easy connection to centre by public transport
    • Bunk Bed in 12-Bed Mixed Dormitory

rain shower, walk-in - water all over add a common kitchen on each floor

location, easy connection to centre by public transport comfortable bed sink and mirror in the room

Lovely atmosphere
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

Actually it's a huge place, so I was really looking for my room for a long time also once I wanted to take a shower and the water was so cold, (but after I've found that others were working well)

I liked the location, staff and also the design of the rooms. very nice to stay for a short time. I liked my stay in this hostel.

Very comfortable rooms, and great place to meet similar minded travellers.
    • Single Bed in Premium Female Dormitory

Wifi is super slow in our room.

I love the quiet neighbourhood, Its a bit outside the over crowed city centre, but the tram no.22 can bring me to most of attractions in Prague, and the bed is very comfortable, i stay at female room, so we also have a very clean kitchen with all tools to make myself nice breakfast. The shower is amazing!

Lovely, clean and cheap :)
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

Maybe the fact that the Key to luggage room was available for everybody, even random People.

The hostel is very well located, because tram/bus station is so close. It's clean, the staff is amazing and helpful. And I liked the pub downstairs very much as well as all interior. And it's cheap!

Value for money
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

It was clean, neat and comfortable. They have a bar down stairs that always had something on which was good because it was a 15 min tram ride for the city center. Great value for money would recommended for couples and solo travels .

Best hostel experience made even better by their staff.
    • Classic Double Room

The driver who picked us up from the airport was extremely rude. We were late by a few minutes because of our luggage and he shouted at us for a good 10 minutes and complained how we didn't value time. He only stopped After we explained why we were delayed.

Best hostel experience made even better by their staff. The hostel has so many facilities in itself (money exchange, transport card etc) that it's not required to venture out and hunt for all of it in the city. The staff was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to make our experience one to remember. We were so upset to leave but we will be back soon!!

Overall it's was fine spending short time there
    • Single Bed in Premium Female Dormitory

The wifi internet was so bad, the toilet wasn't really clean

Comfortable bed, friendly staff. Good location accessabile by bus and train. 15 minutes from the old town by train

Good room but the staff could be more attentive and the location is a miss
    • Classic Single Room

The staff could be rude at times. Twice I caught two different people at the back end of the shift and I thought they were going to kill me for just asking a question. The location is accessible through public transport but adds 10 minutes each way uneccesarily to get anywhere

It was a good price and the room itself was nice. Very spacious bathroom

Recommended Experience
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

The location was a bit far from the attraction but there were tram stop right in front of the hostel

The bed was super comfy and the whole area was clean

Lovely Hostel, Perfect Staff
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

The shower went from boiling hot to perfect to cold continuously which was an issue, especially as I have very sensitive skin for temperatures. The bed was kind of wobbly for being on the top of the bunk also which was a little noisy at times! But not bad for the price!

This hostel as amazing. I had traveled to Prague alone, and it was the first time I had taken a trip anywhere for multiple days myself. This left me feeling all kinds of worries, and the idea of staying in a 36 mixed bedroom dormitory scared me. However, this place was amazing. I turned up and the staff member was so lovely, and told me to go put my stuff in my room and settle down, then when I was ready, she would tell me how to get into the town and about things happening around the area. This was something that I really wanted to know all about, and she even informed me on a free tour for the next morning (and every morning) which I took part in, leaving me to meet new friends to spend time with for the rest of my trip. Then when I was checking out, another super friendly staff member served me and let me keep my bag in a hold room for the day, and was so lovely when I came back. He gave me easy directions back to the airport and was so funny and well mannered. Super lovely hostel, but I think the staff win this one!

Great hostel
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

Just a bit far away from the city centre, but there is a tram just outside the hostel

Very comfortable, new, clean and great bar with great beer and happy hour. Nice staff as well

Very comfy beds, very nice common areas and rooms, location...
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

Common areas like tables and the bar get very crowded, so you may not find a spot. The breakfast is not very good, not much variety of foods or drinks so I recommend eating outside

Very comfy beds, very nice common areas and rooms, location was ok with a near tram to get to the touristic areas

Great hostel in hip/alternative neighborhood
    • Bunk Bed in 36-Bed Mixed Dormitory

Unfortunately the showers smelled really bad as if the sewage was connected to the drain of the shower. Also the breakfast was not so nice and unfortunately served in the dark cellar which is a bar during the night. Cellar is great for the bar but for breakfast it would have been nicer to use the nice and light common space upstairs instead of sitting in the dark cellar where people were drunken only a few hours before...

The hostel was great - modern and simple design, great bathrooms and comfy beds with privacy curtain, lamp and power plug per bed. Super nice staff with good recommendations for the city and a nice little café and common space. The hostel is located a bit outside the center in a very hip and alternative area with great restaurants nearby (Recommendation: Restaurant Plevel). Super well connected to the center through public transportation.

The personnel was very helpful, the rooms were very clean...
    • Bunk Bed in a Mixed 8 Bed Dormitory Room

It was very hot in the room and there was one fan for 6 people. The room was also very small for 6 people.

The personnel was very helpful, the rooms were very clean and the bed very comfy.

Browse Czech Inn Hostel traveller photo gallery