Reviews of Eurostars David 4 stars

Naplavni 6, Prague, 12000, Czech Republic

#253 of 612 hotels in Prague

Eurostars Thalia a great place to stay when you're in Prague
    • Double or Twin Room

This review is for the Eurostars Thalia, We didn't stay at the Eurostars David since it was burned. The Thalia was excellent. Location nearby the old city Karl bridge and undergroud, the staff. breakfast, all was perfect

Great location and central to everything in a friendly relaxed hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

we were happy with everything

the room was spacious and the facilities in the room first class. reception staff helpful and friendly - we were booked into the David however it sadly burnt down and our relocation to Thalia was seamless

Amazing place
    • Double or Twin Room

Nothing. I could have stayed here forever!

The room was so unique- loved the little steps down into the bedroom with the exposed beams and skylights. The bathroom was beautiful too with great toiletries provided.

Very pleasant

The bed was very hard

The room was nice,although a little dark and bed very hard. My daughter got upgraded and her room was really lovely.Location was excellent ,staff were friendly and breakfast was very good,so overall a very pleasant stay.

Be aware of the hotel's "offers"-We felt decieved
    • Double or Twin Room

When we arrived and after we had paid for our stay, we were given the key of a tiny room at the attic right next to the lift, with a small window that was not functioning (!) and a semi-double or let's say a large single bed! This room could easily be described as the nightmare of a claustrophobic! When we complained at the reception lady, pointing out that this room had nothing to do with the room that we had booked through booking.com, moreover that we had specifically asked for a room not close to the lift, she just laughed and said ironically: "what you saw at booking.com was just pictures!" Fortunately, she gave us at last a normal room, though with twin beds (not a double) that were rolling ! (also very annoying). In general, the personnel weren't any helpful nor gentle.

Nice breakfast, great variety for every taste, though the breakfast area was small and some hosts needed to wait.

Clean tidy hotel in a great location.
    • Double or Twin Room

That there was a fire ( out of anybody’s control) but all our clothes still smell off smoke after two washes. Getting them professionally cleaned this week so will see how that turns out.

We loved the size of the room but the lightening wasn’t great, was slightly annoying I could not do my make up in the bedroom area it was so bad. But the hotel on a whole was fantastic.

Brilliant, lovely staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

Our view from the room was looking straight at the famous Dancing House. It was an easy ride from the airport to the hotel even on public transport (easier if you're good at google maps), and the equivalent of about £2 each! Also, Wenceslas Square was only about 10 minutes walk.

Amazing
    • Double or Twin Room

Such a brilliant hotel for a brilliant price will definitely be back, spacious room with mini bar and the room was cleaned everyday and also the hotel has a spa!!!!

Ok!
    • Double or Twin Room

Bed was very good, room was ok. AIR CONDITION was very loud, couldn't sleep with it on. Staff was very friendly. There is no parking, and if there is 20€ is per day.

Location of the hotel cannot compansate poor condition of the living rooms and management.
    • Double or Twin Room

Noisy room next to elevator, jar of drinking water filled with tab water, rooms locks which do not work.

This is 3 star hotel with a need for serious renovation of door locks.

Quite good
    • Double or Twin Room

The attitude of the waitress during the breakfast....i was eating and he was cleansing my table...his behave is like make me move the table before I finish.... And one more thing,They can have more comfortable lobby....there is not enough place to sit

Very large comfy bed, great location!
    • Double or Twin Room

There wasnt a bar or coffee area available, only during 7-10.30 for breakfast. Breakfasts area ok, but there wasn’t enough seating most mornings. Coffee wasn’t great.

The first night when we checked in on NYE we where in a very small dark room at the back of the hotel. My partner asked if we could change rooms, they couldn’t that night but the next day we where upgraded to a larger brighter room, which was lovely.

The room is big with high ceiling, and fine breakfast.
    • Double or Twin Room

Room interior is old, with scratches on walls and floor. The room was not properly cleaned and the ventilation makes noise. For some reason we were asked to pay at cheack-in (there was explanation about year end and so), but later at check-out we saw a couple who paid for room at check-out. This inconsistency with treatment with clients makes annoying.

The room is big with high ceiling, and fine breakfast.

Hotel is in the perfect location walking distance from the city center bars restaurant and many more
    • Double or Twin Room

Other thank the bed moving from against the wall when you lay down my husband locked the wheels on the bed and they were perfect after that

The bed was so comfortable my room was cleaned every time I returned to from my day trips. The staff was really helpful and told us about a beautiful boat that my husband and I could have our anniversary dinner.

The staff at the Hotel was very friendly and helpful.
    • Double or Twin Room

Some of the rooms was still to small and not all of them was looking perfect. But still quality price it’s very good.

The staff at the Hotel was very friendly and helpful. Quality price was excellent. Clean and organized. Good location, nice building.

Our stay was amazingly comfortable and the room was so clean, very spacious and modern!
    • Double or Twin Room

We found the reception staff weren’t that informative. At first our room seemed fairly dimly lit but the spotlights by the bed could be moved so it wasn’t as much of an issue.

The room and bathroom was so modern and nicely decorated and very clean! We also loved the ability to make coffee. The location of the hotel was good, around 10/15 minute walk from the old town square which was actually nice as the area is pretty and has a few nice places to eat and it’s quite a relief to be out of the busy centre and hustle and bustle of the main square.

Great location, but definitely there are better options for this price
    • Double or Twin Room

The room itself is worn out. (lots of scratches on the walls etc). The shadow blinds mechanism was not working. Rooms are absolutely no sound proof. The mattress is hell, its very soft, I got the ache in my back after sleeping there.

The building itself is beautiful. The location is great for business and tourism. The breakfast is pretty good aa well. The bathroom is spacious enough

A 5 day stay was 3 times longer than most people, still not enough to see all.
    • Double or Twin Room

Gym a little poor, not enough big free weights, max 7kg. Soap replaced every day un-necessarily, as were the towels which we left hanging to dry on the rail. Green notice card in bathroom, but seems they just washed everything no matter.please respect the green wishes of your clients.

Room very comfortable and quiet.Huge bed, long and wide .very good range for breakfast and very reasonable price. Friendly helpful staff .

Exceptional value from the room to the breakfasts, made the holiday.
    • Double or Twin Room

Only that the lighting in the room was rather dark as no ceiling lights only over the beds.

The room was amazing beds so comfortable, lovely surprise having tea making facilities.

nice old building
    • Double or Twin Room

1. nice girl on reception, but so slow. 2. too loud air-conditioner/heating 3. my collegue has some problem with openning the door with the received key

nice old building clean

the hotel is located in a great location.
    • Double or Twin Room

The biggest disadvantage of this hotel is definitely large, leaky windows. The air conditioning had to work at full speed to keep the room warm! Despite that, all night sleeping on the side of the bed from which the window is located, you are still cold. the air conditioning works loud so my rest in prague was not the best.

the hotel is located in a great location. The only problems are of course with parking, but it is in the whole prague. The staff was very nice, the reception was cozy and the outside looks nice. The rooms were very clean, the bathroom pleasant.

Ok...walls and carpets needed for noise insulation from other guests
    • Double or Twin Room

Door to room handle was broken and had obviously been broken into, so i didn't feel safe as a lone woman staying. Very noisy guests so and rubbish/bottle collection on main street below at early hours,No complimentary water or milk for coffee

Clean and great location

Price was great and everything was clean and tidy
    • Double or Twin Room

The air con in the room didn't work, was too hot so had to keep opening and closing window all night.

Price was great and everything was clean and tidy

They should be more helpful, when you try to get some more informations
    • Double or Twin Room

Staff was not helpful about parking. The hotel wants to charge us 20 euro per day also during the weekend, but public parking near the hotel is free during the weekend. Staf just told us that parking is only for residents.

Nothing impressed me

The transfer from the airport I’ve requested in advance was...
    • Double or Twin Room

The transfer from the airport I’ve requested in advance was not provided, which is a minor problem, cause I took a taxi, but still it was not a service one could have expected. The second thing, that it’s an alcohol free hotel, having no bar at all. It’s quite strange for a 4 star hotel. It’s not a serious issue, but I’d be much more happier if I was informed in any way before booking about it.

Nice hotel, but expensive for what it was.
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was very disappointing. Breakfast was boring. Nobody cooking fresh eggs would expect more of the breakfast for a 4*

Nice hotel, beautiful building, nice room, clean friendly staff

Suitable for all kind of travellers
    • Double or Twin Room

The sauna as well as the fitness were a bit strange. It's in the cellar and it looks like the entry is just for staff and the door was locked.

Beautiful room with a great view and a comfortable bed. Nice staff especially at the reception. Breakfast is also good, good quality and variety.

The hotel itself was quite nice, upscale feel, comfortable...
    • Double or Twin Room

Power went out in my room the second night. The front desk staff initially insisted I stay in the room with no electricity I until “sometime the next day” when the electric issue could be resolved. I was relocated to a lesser room at midnight with no offer to help move bags etc. I was then told I wouldn’t be able to return to my original room which I had be charged fully for upon check in. Manager was nowhere to be found for two days, and I still haven’t spoken to the manager even after the front desk staff said they would co tact me about the inconvience. Other than this issue I enjoyed my stay at this hotel, however now have a hesitation towards booking there again.

The hotel itself was quite nice, upscale feel, comfortable beds. The location made walking around the city center very easy. Amazing Italian restaraunt down the block. 10 min walk to Charles bridge.

not value for money
    • Double or Twin Room

the floor not clean enogh no lamp above the table the reception English is is not sufficient. and the unable to help me with a few matters the taxis tariff in the hotel is much higher than the regular one as whole there value for money is absolutely not enough.

the hotel is not far away from the center

Enjoyable.
    • Double or Twin Room

The heating in the room was too hot and it was difficult to work out how to turn it down. There was no milk, even powdered, for the tea/coffee in the room.

It was very spacious. The staff speak several languages which was helpful.

Fine
    • Double or Twin Room

We were first shown 3 rooms, first didn't match our order and the second two were just a bit shabby. Ended up getting a nice looking room after all.

Its location, our main reason for staying there. Staff was helpful but a bit poor English knowledge for some.

Disappointed.
    • Double or Twin Room

1. 4 star hotel apparently! If that’s 4 Star then I am Peter Pan. Stained walls, ripped wallpaper, dirty lamp shades, broken stool, non-english tv, poor WiFi connection. 2. The hotel manager called Danny/Daniel was very rude and unaccomadating. We were very unhappy with our room (see above) and he then expected us to troop around the hotel looking for another suitable room. He did not acknowledge us and midway through talking to him he took a call on his phone and disappeared only to return and sarcastically explain that he had a delivery driver arrive that he had to talk to. At one point I repeated Danny’s name 5 TIMES before he looked at me when I was talking to him. Never had that before from any hotel. We are not people who look to complain at the smallest thing but this was taking to biscuit. We are not snobs either but the condition of the rooms would be classed more like 2.5 /3 Star than 4 Star. Stayed in a Eurostar hotel in Berlin and it was far better then this...so this hotel and its manager do not paint a good picture for the Eurostar franchise. Extremely disappointing start to our time away. I would like to say that they did reduce the cost for us when it came to pay...but we know that this was only done because the manager had time to consider his original impression. The reception staff however were very polite and seemed embarrassed for us.

Breakfast selection was good.

Comfortable
    • Double or Twin Room

I liked the location. Staff generally polite, occasionally abrupt but put that down to a cultural thing. Room spacious and spotless, good size bed. Had to wedge shower head from slipping down the pole, but consider this a minor inconvenience

Great location, however staff were not very helpful it sorting out issues.
    • Double or Twin Room

Asked repeatedly about fixing a lamp in my room, however nothing was done for the entire four days, it resulted in a very dark room!

Good location, easy travel access. Booking shuttles to airport was easy too.

The staff was very nice.
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel stated it was close to city, it is not, it took us a 15 min taxi ride. The AC did not work good. Some rooms are really old looking inside. Small but comfy rooms.

The staff was very nice. It was close to a great Vietnamese restaurant. They directed us to a great bar and grill close to hotel.

Highly recommended!
    • Double or Twin Room

The staff was super friendly and very helpful. Our room was clean, beautiful(I loooved the room!!) and very spacious with a big, beautiful bed. Beautiful bathroom as well. Breakfast was great. Located just by the Dancing House, very central and easy to get from A to B. Highly recommended, would stay here again.

Hotel in great position but some things got lost in translation.
    • Double or Twin Room

Room on first night, and also only found out that the room we changed to was a lot more expensive on check out this was not explained to us!

The receptionist was very pleasant we changed rooms as on the first night our room only had sky lights which automatically closed if it rained so ask to change rooms this was not possible on the first night due to hotel being full.

Over rated for a 4 star, over priced considering lack of facilities
    • Double or Twin Room

Hair dryer faulty in room Buffet breakfast poor, food selection poor. As a veggie fried eggs stored in same serving container as bacon, meat and cheese placed together using same tongs, not good,subsequently eat very little, staff not interested to cook a separate dish, same on display for my four night stay Building was so dark, stairs and room very poor lighting No bar, when quizzed why no bar I was shown a fridge in breakfast area. Staff were very underwhelming So on the whole not very impressed considering the price.

Not much

Very well located, whithin walking distance from center,...
    • Double or Twin Room

Not enough lights in room, minor damage of equipment in shower.

Very well located, whithin walking distance from center, friendly staff, quiet room/location

Adequate.
    • Double Room with Extra Bed

I have to say, apart from one very helpful male receptionist, I found the customer service very forced. I found the staff to be rather fake and when you did ask for anything outside the terms (so to speak) you would literally get the rolling of the eyes or that of a disdained look on their faces.

I liked the size of the rooms. We were staying in a triple room and it accommodated us adequately.

Nice and confortable.
    • Double or Twin Room

The internet connection was a bit slow, and sometimes it got disconnected. Not enough lamps in the room.

A very large room which was much appreciated. Very large windows that were easy to open. High ceiling and good AC control. Nice wodden floor, no carpet. Excellent breakfast with everything, really good.

Wonderful hotel, best mattress ever, clean friendly good value. A bit of a walk from things but not bad.
    • Double or Twin Room

Eggs at breakfast not good. First night the air conditioner made noise but we were able to sleep and the following nights no problem. A bit of a walk from things but for the price it seems fair.

AMAZING mattress! Best we've ever slept in, a struggle to get out of bed in the morning. Fantastic breakfast, good coffee, friendly service, very clean. We will be very happy to come back again!

• Double or Twin Room

The mattress was quite hard, we didn't mind it but it might not be ok for others.

Location was great. Check out at 12pm was good and they ordered us a taxi to the airport that was dead on time.

Good, can become great. Not quite there, yet!
    • Double or Twin Room

Slow at resolving small problems.

Location is very convenient. Hotel looks and feels like a heritage property. Exudes old worldly charm. Excellent breakfast!

All I could have wished for
    • Double or Twin Room

Location is excellent if you don't want to be in the middle of the tourist zone. Euro stars David is in a local neighborhood but still handy to all you want to do, and public transport is 100 meters away. Great choice of local restaurants on the surrounding side streets. Very quiet area and the hotel itself is quiet also - excellent double glazing. Friendly, highly competent staff, excellently maintained room. For me, a real find in Prague - and just a five minute walk to the river. Very comfortable room and bed

Location, room, bath/shower, bed, friendly staff, all...
    • Double or Twin Room

Didn't read the extra comment and we got a room with a roof window. Rather had one with a nice view outside.

Location, room, bath/shower, bed, friendly staff, all perfect. Just use P+R if you want to go by car.

Ok hotel, terrible gym.
    • Double or Twin Room

The gym in the hotel is a joke. Terrible small room with a sealing that is too low to even lift your hands above your head. There were only light weights available and the room was used to store broken parts like a door and mirrors. General terrible.

The staff was ok, not super friendly but good enough. The room was nice and clean although it started to show signs of wear and tear. Breakfast was nice and good variety of things.

Staff were really helpful.

However, there were times when the reception was clearly under staffed. It could be a bit of waiting for dropping off or collecting the room key.

Staff were really helpful. The location is convenient for sightseeing in the old town.

Bed was very comfortable.
    • Double or Twin Room

It was very expensive. Floor was laminate and they did not clean or vacuum it everyday. They did not change the cups that we used, so we have to wash them the next day ourselves. Shower douche was broken and we couldn't adjust its height.

Bed was very comfortable. Staff very nice and tried to help. Good breakfast

Pleasant stay but didn't feel like 4 star hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

We were very surprised having to pay for water in 4 star hotel. There was nothing in terms of additional service or room features for us to feel we paid extra money for 4 star hotel. Toiletries were limited (one person use only), water we had to pay for, no milk available for coffee or tea etc.

Hotel staff were great, professional and very helpful. This was the best part of our stay there.

It's alright I guess
    • Double or Twin Room

Put a sign outside to make it easier to locate, wall paper falling off/ripped, shower head dirty, room quite small, over charged for water, charged city tax which should just be included in booking price!

Beds were good, staff pleasant

Great room, staff could be more helpful
    • Double or Twin Room

The staff were very polite upon check-in and check-out, but very unhelpful at other times. We were refused extra milk for tea and coffee in our room because it was "past 10:30 pm" so had to walk down to reception to convince them. They eventually gave us some milk but not the kind of service expected of a 4-star hotel.

We had a very comfortable twin room with good facilities. Had to separate the beds ourselves, but not a major issue. Clean and well maintained.

Proximity access to the Old Town
    • Double or Twin Room

Fitness room is in a basement and it is locked, I wasn't able to access it and the rout towards that room tells you that nobody uses it, as it is crowded with some garbage and boxes from TVs, etc... In addition, the room wasn't in a good shape, walls were scratched and partially damaged, one of the sockets on a wall had black smoke marks. Don't expect to have access cards (they have card, but it is only for the light ...), you would have to carry with you heavy key chain or leave at the reception all the time. In addition to this, somebody reset settings for the TV with only 4 channels available and set language, I wasn't able to read. After 30 minutes going over the icons, I was able to figure out how to reset it back to normal. To draw the line, hotel looks a lot older and requires immediate renovation.

It is definitely in proximity to the Old Town part of the city. You won't spend much time walking towards main touristic attractions and there are a few nice places to eat out.

Wonderful stay
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel is so nice and comfortable the size of the room was perfect facilities was excellent. Location is very good if you want to walk a bit through the beautiful city it is like 12 min walk from the crowd. I do recommend this hotel for the coming stay.

Very comfortable homely base to explore the city
    • Double or Twin Room

Small problem with slightly broken opening velux window, but it did not detract. Elevators were always busy - i guess it was summer. Room cleaning was good, but slightly more care could have taken (moving personal items, leaving spectacles with lens side down on surface, one day towels removed but not replaced)

Buffet breakfast was good selection, and staff very attentive. Thoughtful to provide an iron+board without having to ask They even succeeded to arrange the rain for overnight, not during the day.

Very poor ! We come to Prague every year and this was our worst place we've stayed
    • Double or Twin Room

All staff were trainees , room safe , air conditioning and tv's didn't work ! Nobody to rectify problems ! And also it took us over 30 mins to check in due to lack of trained staff

Beds were comfy, room looked nice and modern

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Excellent Management and staff...
    • Double or Twin Room

That I was not discounted for extra long stay...

Daniel the Manager is a perfect business person and runs a very goo operation...The staff is excellent and accommodating...

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

A pleasant stay at Eurostars David!
    • Double or Twin Room

The bed was comfortable & the Linen suited the season. The staff were all friendly and were able to assist with any queries we had. I felt the location was ideal for the sight seeing we wanted to do. There are good restaurants in walking distance from the hotel and the general atmosphere is clean and welcoming.

The bed was amazing.
    • Double or Twin Room

A little bit (20 minutes by walk\5 minutes by the public transport) far from the center of the old city.

The bed was amazing. The room was cozy and clean.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Very nice place to stay, comfortabble matresses, very...
    • Double or Twin Room

I was not happy that every day (for 3 day stay) meal that supposed to be hot (eggs, sausage) were cold. I travel a lot and for the first time, there was none scrambled eggs for all the time ll!!!!! My son was disappointed. The room design - dark brown curtains and limited indoor light made me feel uncertain. I expected that four star hotel like David should offer a botle of water for guests for free, I was suprised that there was a ticket with price on it.

Very nice place to stay, comfortabble matresses, very helpful staff

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Very lovely stay
    • Double or Twin Room

There was a problem with the ac- it did not work properly and the early check in we have asked was not taken in consideration

The staff was great, the room was very comfortable, the location was great

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

In the heart of prague
    • Double or Twin Room

the transfer from the airport to the hotel is always a ripoff with the local taxis. hotel transfers will always help

great staff. great location. very clean and quiet.

Great Value for Money, Very nice Location, Clean Rooms and Good Service.
    • Double or Twin Room

there was a leaflet about the hotel in our room that adveritsed a "snack bar" but there is no such thing as a snack bar, parking in the inner city is very pricey (20€ / day) - if you travel by car: use park & ride parking spaces outside the city and commute via metro

Good breakfast, nice staff, great view on river, incredible value for money, awesome location - very close to several restaurants and still in walking distance from city centre, public transport is easy to reach (tram, metro and bus)

The location is fabulous.
    • Double or Twin Room

I really wanted to like this hotel. It is pretty, well located, nicely furnished, and a good deal for the money. The issue on my trip was communication problems and poor staff attitude. When my friend and I arrived we were early and much to our surprise able to check in. The staff seemed nice. Upon entering a beautiful room we realized it did not have the twin beds preferred. We went back to reception and asked if it was possible to change. We were told yes, but there were two twin rooms open, but the room had to be cleaned. We said great and they stored our bags in the office. My first clue there could be a problem was when I asked for the key to the new room.there was a lot of consternation about this and we agreed to come back later. When we returned 5-6 hours later we were told that the twin room we were promised and told was available before we left was not available. When we questioned this, promising a room then giving it away the response did not make sense. Instead of arguing about it any more. We asked for the manager's number and returned to our original room. It was lovely and we would make do. I give the staff credit. They called within an hour and told us they had a twin room coming open and they would clean it and we could have it after 8 pm. We said great and thanked them for their efforts. However once moved to the new room it was smaller and not as nice the first room. Lesson learned. Do not move unless you have seen where you are moving to.

The location is fabulous. It is just a half block from the famous "Dancing House" and the river which you can follow up to the cities famous attractions.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Fantastic value for money!
    • Double or Twin Room

Can't say anything! Maybe milk, coffee and tea topped up in our room but it wasn't a big deal going down to ask for extra. Honestly can not fault this place x

Everything was walking distance. It felt safe. All staff were friendly.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Good value for money, accessible location, great breakfast.
    • Double or Twin Room

Hotel feels like a mansion inside, sometimes it may get creepy (this is subjective, I know). Sauna & gym are in a very small room in the basement, you need to make a reservation and to personally fetch the key from the reception, the problem is that during my stay the sauna did not work.

Breakfast is great.

Excellent hotel, highly recommend
    • Double or Twin Room

we were not unhappy with any aspect of our visit to this hotel

Our booking included breakfast, it was excellent, plenty of choice of hot food - bacon eggs sausage potatoes beans and cold food - cereals bread pastries fruit meats cheese yoghart, choice of fruit juces teas and coffee Location of this hotel was excellent for public transport- Metro and trams at Karlovo Namesti, central location, many restaurants and bars in walking distance, we had a view of 'Dancing House' Hotel from our room, 2 minutes walk away.

Friendly staff
    • Double or Twin Room

What was advertised on line is not what the rooms look like...the furniture are all the same but they are all dated...The hotel needs a serious upgrade! The lobby furniture should be changed immediately, the rooms are very dark and depressing light colored paint should be implemented, the reception for the channels in usa like cnn are very cryptic...The do not disturb sign in the door means nothing because you will be called from main desk to ask if you need room made or even get a knock on the door...I Travel extensively and usually what I book is what I get..:Hope the improve soon, it is a beautiful property in a beautiful location..

Friendly staff

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Great location good value for money.
    • Double or Twin Room

First room with old AC that was loud and hard to control temperature.

Great location good value for money. Staff was very helpful in arranging change of the rooms. they were also flexible with slightly late check-out.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Wo
    • Double or Twin Room

1) wifi signal was awful. It seemed like hotel has only one very old router for all rooms. Signal disappeared many times, wifi restarted itself. Was quite disappointed because good internet was number 1 priority for me as I was out for a business trip. But have to say that staff really tried to help and even offered another room or temporary room for work with better internet. 2) floor in bathroom was burning like lava, however afer I advised reception (late evening) maintenance fixed it next day already. 3) felt very uncomfortable at the breakfast, when was putting some food on a plate the staff lady came to me insisting on me to tell her the room number and sign on my behalf right away. Felt like a criminal or something, like I'm stealing food. Hotel must review this process and find a different approach to clients as 4 stars hotel not like it is a free food eatery that gives breakfast for tickets. Also maybe could consider hiring more cheerful lady for this purpose as (no offence) she acted more like an inspector or overseer rather than restaurant manager.

Helpful staff, quick and quality room service, safety on good level, comfortable room. Quiet.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Good enough
    • Double or Twin Room

Our shower in room 404 didn't work properly. The temperature stayed very hot regardless of setting, but all my mates showers were fine. Breakfast is ok..but theres a nice café around the corner for breakfast.

Beds were very comfortable. 24 hour service so you can leave key at desk if you're off for night out.

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

Pleasant and comfortable place and people very friendly and willing to help
    • Double or Twin Room

1/ TV choices were too limited I would have liked more English speaking channels. There were only three and all were news channels 2/ Breakfast started too late

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

Pretty good location, amazing stuff, clean and good value...
    • Double or Twin Room

Pretty good location, amazing stuff, clean and good value for the money paid. I would comment that positioning if the toilet is not good enough, hair dryer was not working properly...despite on this I was positively surprised fit what I received for almost no cost. Thank you very much!

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

The English breakfast was cold and the eggs and sausage...
    • Double or Twin Room

The English breakfast was cold and the eggs and sausage where rubbery. Really disappointed as everything else was lovely. Really not worth the 8euros.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Great location, reception staff was friendly.
    • Double or Twin Room

The fan in the bathroom was constantly buzzing, there wasn't an option to turn it off. WiFi weak but better than in most ther hotels I've been at. TV had only 3 working stations, 2 of which were Spanish. Pointless.

Great location, reception staff was friendly. Room was tidy and clean enough.

Browse Eurostars David traveller photo gallery