Reviews of Hilton Prague Hotel 5 stars

Pobrezni 1, Prague, 18600, Czech Republic

#409 of 612 hotels in Prague

Would stay here again.
    • King Guest Room

Room lighting. Dark wall covering made room too dark even with all lights on. Reading lights for bed were too far from bed to reach without getting out of bed.

Excellent pool and fitness facility. Location within walking distance of old town center and only short walk to metro station. Fairly good breakfast buffet.

Our room was one of the freshly renovated rooms.
    • King Guest Room

Because they are renovating the whole hotel, the floor above us was in reconstruction. So we would wake up every morning at 8 am with the sound of drill. There were 2 access corridors to our room and because one of them was in renovation, we had to walk quite a long distance to the elevator. One of the biggest bummers is that there is no FREE WI-FI, you have to PAY FOR IT.

Our room was one of the freshly renovated rooms. Close to city center.

It was really noisy.
    • Twin Guest Room

It was really noisy. There was some kind of construction going on every morning which woke me up, even on Saturday. Not nice to not be able to rest in your room.

Great location, spacious rooms, polite staff
    • King Guest Room

The room reaked of stale cigars/cigarettes. The rooms carpets needed refreshing, and there were no slippers provided in the room for the guest.

Great location, spacious rooms, polite staff

I was very happy with the hotel and it's facilities.
    • King Guest Room

The croissants were not flaky...In fact they were just right! Breakfast was usual European fare, nice fruit and yoghurt, and even gluten free options for some foods. Waiting staff were attentive, and showed great courtesy.

The taxi service- we were dropped at the bus stop the driver...
    • Family Guest Room

The taxi service- we were dropped at the bus stop the driver was in such a hurry that he left with one of our luggage in his car . He did not bother to get back to us and left the luggage at the reception. We had to go back to the hotel to retrieve the luggage. When we reached the hotel the reception had a very callous approach to our problem. We were said the the whole problem is ours and we need to handle it ourselves. When we requested to the drop off at the bus station we were made to pay for the taxi again even though it was entirely the drivers fault. I m sorry but this is not expected out of a group like HILTON.

Total ripoff. Worst hotel in our 2 week trip voted by my family for the most money I spent.
    • Two Queen Bed Executive Room

The 10 mile hike to your room. The old, outdated rooms. The mattresses felt like we were sleeping on slabs of concrete. Wanting to rest and sleep in and only to be awoken by loud, persistent pounding and drilling. Not one source informed of this construction going on in the hotel.

Wonderful employee named Carolina was working the front desk. Very great assistance in garage when we misplaced our ticket for parking.

Please see above

Everything was good Disappointed though that the swimming pool was not available to use. I didn't have breakfast at the hotel I didn't pay for WiFi

Spa facilities and pool closed without prior notice before stay
    • King Guest Room

The spa and pool were not available and we were not notified before hand. A print out in the room was how we were told. I had booked this as a surprise and had planned to use these facilities. No verbal apology or offer of compensation, discount, nothing.

Great breakfast

Hilton out of standard, not recommended.
    • King Guest Room

there was not informed that pool, sauna and other installations was not in use, only you know that when you arrive to the room. Hot water comes with a strong brown-red color like ferrous water, it is specially clear when you use the bathtub,it was noticed to the reception desk and was no reaction about. At Checkout time we insisted about that, and the miss who was attending just said "probably it is normal because we are doing repair works in the hotel" ...unbelievable!!

Nice Hotel with a big room according Hilton's standard.

Safe and comfortable
    • King Guest Room

Aircon wasn't strong enough. Bathtub plug doesn't close completely. Would have been great to have had more English channels available on the cable tv.

Fairly central. Good sized room. Very helpful staff. Great selection of restaurants...brilliant rooftop bar!

The hotel was generally comfortable and in a good location.
    • King Guest Room Plus

Although the hotel was comfortable it did still feel a little dated in its furnishings. As mentioned in the positives I picked this hotel for it's gym. Although it was well equipped again the equipment felt old and dated and could do with a refresh. It was also disappointing that other aspects of the spa were closed ( there was a notification that there was unexpected maintenance until end of June 2018 ).

The hotel was generally comfortable and in a good location. Being only a short walk into the main area of the city ( 10 minutes or so ). There are also several tram/metro lines near the hotel that you can access. The Cloud9 bar on the roof terrace was a nice place in the evening to watch the sunset, although there wasn't a huge amount of outside space which was disappointing. I picked the hotel as it had a gym, which had a wide range of equipment.

Relaxing break in a great location, with fabulous facilities at the hotel.
    • King Guest Room Plus

The pool was under repair at time of our visit which was a major disappointment, but there was an option to use Old Town Hilton which was about 15 mins away.

Excellent hotel within easy access to city centre. Transport links close to hotel make it easy to get around. The facilities in hotel very good.

Excellent short break in Prague and the facilities at the hotel made it a relaxing place to stay.
    • Family Guest Room

Unfortunately the pool being closed due to repairs was a big disappointment as the children had been looking forward to this part of the holiday. This had been a highlight of their previous stay but the use of the pool at the Old Town Hilton did go some way to making up for their disappointment. However the travel to and from the hotel made it more difficult than having the facility at the hotel. However the response from the team at the hotel was excellent, as they apprecited just how disappointed the children were and their efforts to make up for this was much appreciated.

This is an excellent hotel and the staff are very friendly. It is situated a short distance from the centre but has excellent tram and metro links to all parts of the City. The breakfast is superb with fantastic choice on offer. A very comfortable and relaxed atmosphere with fabulous gym facilities. A great place to stay close by the river.

Lovely hotel and staff
    • King Guest Room

Upgrade to executive lounge turned out to be not as good value as expected, the variety of food & snacks not as written on package we were sold. Some food & drinks not as hot as should have been.

Restaurant in lobby was a real treat, the food was amazing.

The Hilton is a Good Hotel and I'd stay again but not during a holiday.
    • King Guest Room

When I checked I didn't even know I had Wifi. I wasn't given a sheet with the passcode until I asked for it from the clerk on my floor. A matter a fact I was tricked into paying for a day because I couldn't get access. I didn't taste the food in the hotel because it was way too expensive but I get it, it's the Hilton. I noticed the water never got hot. I don't know if that was a Hilton thing or a Czech thing. Either way, it was always lukewarm. Everything else was pretty cool though. I enjoyed myself.

The bed was just right for me. Great shows on the television. When I did get my internet up and running it was very fast. There were a lot of options to choose from in my refrigerator even though I didn't drink anything. The staff was kind and warm and there were always taxi's waiting. I had a very vast view of the city.

Good location ,cozy toom.
    • Twin Guest Room Plus

The mini bar was wrong charged because of accidently moved the drink in the refrige, need to ask receptiont to remove it when checking out .

The location is nice , reception is fridently,cofort bed .

A very good hotel to stay in, we would definitely go back.
    • Twin Guest Room

We though breakfast was expensive, it was £25 per person.

The hotel were quick to respond to any extra needs we had e.g when we arrived they no longer had any twin bed rooms left but immediately up graded us to an executive room with a super king bed but still put a single bed into each of the 2 rooms we were given, even though it was nearly one in the morning.

Breakfast was good, with a wide variety of things.
    • King Guest Room

Facilities such as pool, sauna closed. Altough on the booking it stated that children can stay free, we were asked to pay extra. We were promised access to the lounge, we never got it, and tried to blame booking.com Rooms a little bit old. Lifts can be a pain.

Breakfast was good, with a wide variety of things. Location around 20 minutes walk to the centre.

A nice place to sleep.
    • King Guest Room

Mini bar and food prices in the hotel very costly.

Lovely hotel, clean, friendly staff. Did not like the delivery fee for room service. Breakfast not included and very expensive.

Rip off central
    • Twin Guest Room

Price of minibar and wifi was an absolute joke. 15euro a day for wifi and a 300 euro bill for a mini bar that we eat a couple of bars from drank afew beers and one or 2 small spirits from, the mini bar was still more or less full when we were leaving, scandelous prices and they took a cash payment for the room and also took 200 euro from my account as a deposit from the first night. Wouldnt recomend to stay here

Great location, room spacious, poor communication and noise levels ridiculous
    • King Guest Room

There were builders working in the room above us that we were not told about. The noise was ridiculous. So much so that we couldn’t stay in bed or even have a nap during the day. The staff offered a bottle of champagne as a sorry but it don’t believe it was enough. The noise was everyday and if I had been told about the building work going on I would have asked to move rooms or even booked a different hotel.

The room was spacious and cleaned daily, fantastic location on the fore step of old town square.

5 star below expectation
    • King Guest Room

no bedroom slippers, small room and toilet. 80 euro deposit per night. you can opt for 0 deposit but the fridge will be locked.

The modern concept, location and the lobby. very comfy bed.

I liked the location and the style of the hotel.
    • King Guest Room

The pool was out of use and we were not informed of this at check in. Only when we got to our room there was a letter on the desk informing us which was very unfortunate. We asked about the pool and we were advised we would have use of the sister hotel pool which was great however we were not offered any transport to the hotel and advised to walk. The worst part of the trip for us was an 'authorization charge' debited my bank account on the second day of our holiday. We were informed that this was a precautionary charge but this was not actually being taken from my account. I noticed a large amount was taken out of my account and was unavailable for me to spend on my trip. We queried this with reception and were informed we must wait until Monday when the reservation department was open. This was the day we were checking out so we were anxious to receive an answer. At 10am reception phoned our room and stated the money was taken at check in as the Auth charge but will be returned within a few days. A very slight apology followed but no ownership of this error was acknowledged. Checking out I asked if this was the hotel error and they finally admitted it was, gave me a receipt and another insincere apology.

I liked the location and the style of the hotel.

Micul dejun
    • King Guest Room

The room was very old looking.the personal hate foreigners.the mini bar locked.unlocking upon 100euros depozit.i felt humiliated.check out took about 45 minutes and they didn't give me the change from mini bar as they don't have coins in the cash register.the pool and spa area was out of use.it was a very bad experience

Micul dejun

My wife has paid for parking in the Hotel so it made sence...
    • King Guest Room

My wife has paid for parking in the Hotel so it made sence to stay there when we were meeting friends in Prague for a night out. The hotel was exactly what we needed and we had a nice stay.

Great place to stay in Prague
    • King Guest Room Plus

Restaurant is little bit pricey (2-3 times than other luxury restaurants nearby, 4-5 times than average restaurants). Same thing with minibar but minibars are expensice in every hotel.

Very good hotel, much nicer from inside the atrium, professional staff. Rooms are nice and clean. Rich breakfast. Great bar Cloud9 at the top. No problems at check-in/check-out.

The new year party in the hotel lobby was fun, even though...
    • Twin Guest Room

The location is okay but not the best. Parking fee is a bit high

The new year party in the hotel lobby was fun, even though it gonna wake you up until 3am when you stayed in your own room.

Hotel was well located with a number of restaurants and helpful staff
    • King Guest Room

Unfortunately leisure facilities were closed and pool sauna and steam room unavailable for our stay. The booking was made as the hotel had a pool

The hotel was well located and a short walk from the Old Town. Hotel was very clean and rooms available with river view

Not for couples, better for business trips.
    • Single Guest Room

-Well, I was there before New Years Evening, and during my whole stay there was a practice going on for the NYE party. I don’t know how the hotel “pulled this off” but I don’t think there was any room on the Atrium side where you could actually rest or relax in the afternoon. Conclusion? DONT BOOK A ROOM IF THEY HAVE A PARTY PLANNED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HOTEL! -Jacuzzi was not working in the spa -If you got a room far from the elevator it can be tiring walking around during a 2-3 day stay...... ASK FOR A ROOM CLOSE TO THE ELEVATOR! :)

First class breakfast, very polite staff! Special thanks to Karolina at the front desk, who helped us several times with different things, always kind and smiling!

All in all it was great experienced staying few nights at Hilton Hotel Prague.
    • Family Guest Room

Theres no wifi connection if you dont go near window. And Swimming pool was closed!

Amazing design ang great sorroundings.the elavator is modern by using room card.we even had a night drink in cloud bar.up there had amaxing view!

Could have been better with more clarity.
    • King Guest Room

Was not advised by either booking.com or Hiltons own website that the pool, sauna and steam room were all closed til March!!! One of the main reasons we booked this hotel wad for these specific facilities.. disappointed at lack of honesty

The hotel was spectacular looking, privacy and security excellent

Staff really needs customer service training.
    • King Guest Room

Reception staff was not listening to my concerns, were rude in communicating with me and not helpful at all.

Breakfast and standard room as pe Hilton hotels around the world.

No one cares
    • King Guest Room

a leisure centre that is open and not closed untill the 17 th of March after taking people's money when you are telling people it's open and at their disposal would help there are over 500 hotels in Prague pick another one because if you go for this hotel and something is wrong they will just laugh in your face beleive me total incompetence it's like the dark ages. Prague is a wonderful city you will love it please come and enjoy the place just don't stay at the Hilton Karlin

the only thing I would say if you Booking.com are telling people that the hotel has leisure centre of 2000 sqm with a swimming pool and Spa at guests disposal is a lie , it's like a car hire company renting cars with no wheels please advise

Not working SPA
    • King Guest Room

There were no information, that SPA is not working and will not be working until March, while booking. We came here after skiing and have chosen this hotel because of SPA. Personnel has done everything they could, moved us to other hotel with rathe poor SPA. But it took time for this, discussions about breakfast and so on. We got information, that Management decided don’t give information to booking about not working SPA because it’s not SPA hotel and seems not so important. But I was looking for good hotel with good SPA, so was sad because of it and all discussions while moving. Also we have got terrible view to inside yard in a new place.

Nice and big hotel, helpful personnel

worst hilton experience from london to helsinki but still acceptable value
    • King Guest Room Plus

cleanliness was not up to hilton standard. mini bar invoice was a mess and also wrongly charged. dispite disputing it via express checkout it was charged against the creditcard and only corrected after another dispute. while i understand that the stage from the newyearsparty must be removed it is not great to have construction noise the whole january first.

quite close to the main railway station and subway (only 1 stop), also easy to access by cab or uber. very nice skybar.

Pretty close to the centre.
    • Twin Guest Room

Wi-fi turned to be for extra payment- what is very inconvenient and strange and expensive. Free internet- only in the lobby - never met this in 5 stars hotel. Third bed in the room, though we ordered double room.Concierge was not helpful at all,for example he send us to travel agency where staff did not speak English and did not suggest any other options.

Pretty close to the centre. Good breakfast.

Good but disappointing
    • King Guest Room

The pool was not available and nobody hate told us about it, bad surprise without any rearranging drop the work team

Very beutiful, clean and careful with us

Expected more
    • Twin Guest Room

The facilities are very dated - for a 5 star hotel I expected they would be renovated reasonably regularly. We checked in at 2.30am and had to wait about 30 minutes for the staff to figure out our booking even though we had already provided all our details and booked through bookings.com. The wifi is also paid only. Airport shuttle and laundry services are very expensive.

It was reasonably close to the main area (about 20 minute walk). The room was spacious and beds were comfortable.

Overall, we were very pleased with the Hilton. Prague is a lovely city with plenty to do and see.

The pool was temporarily out of use for repair due to a leak which was unfortunate but could not be helped.

The staff are very plentiful, friendly and helpful. The breakfast is very good with a huge variety on offer with some changes each day.

Already had its best times some 10-15 years ago ...
    • King Guest Room

Standard of the room is late 90s? Some items, furniture design etc. is out of date.Breakfast & parking expensive, wifi on room costs (a lot) extra, too. Skybar could be great but is somehow without style ... overall: too big, too old fashioned, too expensive in many aspects ...

The staff helped us out when we were in trouble and was generally friendly. Hotel has a cool location between old town and the upcoming & friendly Karlín district.

We did have a nice stay & I would stay here again. Cloud 9 bar at the top, expensive but great views
    • King Guest Room

have to pay for wifi in your room Reception slow hotel taxi you pay 35% more than booking your own breakfast charged at 25 euros each extra was not happening

location ok, 25-30 minute walk to the old town, you get free wifi in public areas, door staff very nice & helpful, room was nice & comfortable, mini bar & bar / cafe expensive but we used it for convenience.

Probably normally a nice hotel, but circumstantially very, very disappointed.
    • King Guest Room

They had concert-volume music playing on a stage in the atrium (rehearsing at full volume for new years night), which vibrated the whole room and was so loud it was hard to even talk over (in bed with windows shut). So sleeping in the afternoon wasn't an option. It was hotel-condoned persistently-noisy neighbours. No prior notification was given about the music and times it would be played, and was in disbelief that it was allowed... We could spend £700 on a hotel room and not be able to sleep when we wanted. In addition to all this we were overcharged mini-bar and the spa and pool were out of order (the single reason we chose this hotel over others). Should have stayed at a bnb. Will be complaining to Hilton.

Friendly, clean, good spread at breakfast. Efficient room service.

Nice hotel in a stunning city
    • King Guest Room

The Hotel is at walkable distance from old town. Its a nice big hotel. Extra points for the staff that tries its best to help the guests in every way. I was impressed by the hotel's gesture on my birthday. They surely made my day extra special

Expected more for 230 euros per night
    • King Guest Room Plus

I asked for a corkscrew and they wanted to charge me 6 euros for room service. The lady on the phone was very rude. Rooms were definitely not 5 star rooms Pool was extremely small for such a big hotel.

Breakfast was good

Prague is a lovely place with lots of history.
    • King Guest Room

All the bars and restaurants in the hotel were closed to residents unless they purchased tickets fro the hotels New Years celebrations, minimum cost was over £220 per person. We were told the loud music would finish at 01.00 am. but unfortunately they then had an after party in the front lobby which continued until after 2.30am and was very loud, It is a large hotel and we could not understand why they did not have the after party in a more private part of the hotel where it would not disturb so many guests. Breakfast was advertised as 6 am to 10.30 and as we had an early flight home with taxi arranged for 6. 50am, we arrived fro breakfast at 6 am only to be told it was only opening at 7am, they said we had a letter in the room informing us, however the letter only stated that breakfast would be extended until 12 md, no mention of a delayed opening time. Fortunately the duty manager arranged an alternative for us. Bar prices were very expensive.

The Hotel was in a good location for the old town and the main sights.

Hotel is a pretty good value compared to other offerings.
    • Twin Guest Room

Not nearly enough receptionists to handle the number of people checking in

Hotel is a pretty good value compared to other offerings. Old town Prague is relatively close by. Food, drinks, and (some) sights within walking distance.

Families with children be careful
    • Twin Guest Room Plus

Families with children if you want to ruin your vacation book the Hilton. As all the other hotels on booking.com I booked a room for two adults since the hotel policy states that children under 18 stay for free using existing bedding. No where did it say that the room capacity does not fit a 3rd person ( my LO is 4). the hilton requires you to book for 3 persons in order for your child to stay for free which means children actually only stay for free when booking a room for 3 persons. what a scam. I contacted all the other hotels for my other bookings everything went smoothly except for the hilton which insisted that I upgrade to another room and pay the difference to stay in a room with twin beds instead of the double bed room that I had booked(booking was non refundable) or upgrade to anothe room which was double the price.this has obviously put us on edge the entire vacation as prague was our last stop.

Check in staff were nice and gave us a nice double bed with a view. The hotel is huge so the walk to the room was long. Nice lobby. Close to metro station, mall opposite with supermarkets opposite to the hotel. The hotel is old but we'll kept, old style furniture and bathroom, cleanliness is not up to standards, room was not very warm,and no heating in the bathroom.

I booked with free wi fi and the hotel wanted to charge for...
    • King Guest Room

I booked with free wi fi and the hotel wanted to charge for it although I am a Hilton Honors member. The reason is because I booked with Booking.com rather than directly with the hotel.

No! Find another hotel
    • King Guest Room

So 5-star hotel? No, for sure! My experience 33 trips with Booking.com in 7 countries. Pay 30 euro/day per parking, 80 euro if you lost parking ticket Pay 12 euro/day for Wifi in Room. Free wifi only in lobby These small payments make overall impression terrible. Room decore similar to Motel. Terrible bads and mattress. Do not recommend this hotel to anyone, never will stay again in Hilton. Price for 5 star, but 3 star quality

Nice lobby bar, that's all

Impractical hotel, oversized, service was uncoordinated
    • King Guest Room

1. Check in was long and tedious. Queuing. 2. Pool and gym was closes, no signage. 3. Long walk to the room. Hotel too large. 4. Beds old and hard to sleep on. 5. Breakfast poor quality for price, and chaotic. 6. Hilton actually charges a fee to bring an extra glass to your room!!!

Only plus was they gave a late check out but it took over an hour of trying to call reception.

Servis was good, very good breakfast.
    • King Guest Room

Older furniture in the rooms, no free wifi. I visited more hotel all around the Europe hotel in this price level and this was one of the worst. Expensive parking

Servis was good, very good breakfast.

Very enjoyable
    • King Executive Suite

The room was incorrect when we arrived but everything was sorted out by the management so we were very happy with the outcome

Very nice and great staff on the executive floor

Good clean spacious rooms.
    • Two Queen Bed Spacious Room

The only disappointmenting part of our visit was the check in. Otherwise everything else was perfect. We waited almost an hour to check in because they had no family room that was non smoking. Eventually we opted for the smoking room as I could not bare to wait much longer. The second staff member offered us complimentary cake and tea for the inconvenience. I was just disappointed about this part of our stay. A manager should have done more to manage the check ins as people were literally queuing for minimum 30 min without any staff member checking on the guest. Really not first class service.

Good clean spacious rooms. We had a good stay.

Was close to downtown
    • Family Guest Room

Not really clean, they gave us a room that was not clean. It was very loud all night and made our baby fuzzy! We had to pay 30 euro each day for parking! Overall not satisfied

Was close to downtown

Great corner room on 5th floor with a small hallway...

No slippers.

Great corner room on 5th floor with a small hallway separating the door from the bed, resulted in soundproof. Fresh bathroom with bathtub, robes provided. Very comfy and large King size bed. Pillows and duvet excellent. Nice restaurants at the hotel, high service level. 15-20 min walk into Old Town.

Great service, especially a front desk guy names tomas (at...
    • Twin Guest Room

I had to keep on asking for other room options to get a good rate. They could have told me from the start at the hotel the cheapest option, rather than starting with the most expensive.

Great service, especially a front desk guy names tomas (at the night shift).

It’s ok
    • King Guest Room

When I booked the hotel, I choose the room with breakfast and with free WiFi but when we arrive the breakfast is with charge and no free WiFi,

The property is good for side seeing it’s near to tourist spots,,

Save your money
    • Family Guest Room

But the age shows. Elevator system was awful. Keycard lost access couple times in one day. Housekeeping tried to come in even though there was 'do not disturb' -sign on door. Shower didn't have pressure. Can't recommend.

Breakfast was good. This has been nice hotel some time ago.

Great gym
    • King Guest Room

Noise from we presume was the bar above at night. Woken by cleaner trying to clean the room before 9am. Drilling work from 10am. Expensive bar - £6+ for a bottle of water !

Great gym

Great stay in great city
    • King Guest Room

There was nothing not to like about the hotel

Friendly staff, plenty of choices to eat and drink, clean and comfortable.just a short walk into the centre

Wonderful place to stay- especially if you want to be close to Prague but away from the crowds
    • Twin Guest Room

If you bring your own car be aware of the expensive, daily parking fees associated with it!

This hotel is really the best for people who want to be able to go into Prague but don't want to deal with the crowds or noise level. The hotel is super nice and has a wonderful breakfast set up in the mornings. There is a great little area to just sit and hang out if you have a few minutes on your hands. There are a couple of gift shops in the hotel lobby that offer some good deals on collectibles along with an atm and automated currency converter. There is also a "taxi" line that they have in queue at the front of the hotel. It's convenient but convenience can come with a price. Using one of the taxis from the hotel to get downtown (which you will likely need to do) can cost 500 czech koruna but if you get one from downtown back to the hotel from the side of the road it can cost as little as 200 czech koruna (the exchange rate is around $21 USD usually). The hotel staff is exceptionally friendly and very service oriented. The rooms are spacious, clean, and quiet. You are within walking distance of the more "local" area of Prague where the locals hang out. There are lots of grocery stores and pharmacies just in case you forgot something or are looking for midnight snacks. There is one especially nice place to eat within walking distance if you want some "local flavor" and want to bypass the crowds. It's called, the Pivo Tavern (beer tavern). It has some wonderful food at low prices and a great atmosphere! Have the front desk make reservations for you though- it may be crowded! I highly recommend this hotel!

Being charged 2000Czk per night as "deposit" in...
    • Twin Guest Room Plus

Being charged 2000Czk per night as "deposit" in advance on top of the money for the stay... Nowhere was this mentioned before. When the reservation was completed, certain amount for the whole stay was given. Upon arrival additional 8000Czk was added to the amount, with the words that it would be returned after checkout. Furthermore, the price did not match the price on booking, only upon notifying the staff, was the price changed.

Hilton +
    • Two Queen Bed Spacious Room

With the brand Hilton you automatically have expectations. Well they were surpassed. From a delightful check in and checkout )call out here to Julie during check in and Roman during checkout) the whole experience was superb. Rooms comfortable (ok they may need updating but that’s a slight aside point) clean and spacious. Foyer and restaurants were superb. Room service breakfast was also a treat you should try out. Location may feel remote but it isn’t. Close to theatres and metro and one or two stops into the centre.

a hotel for business travellers that want to attend fitness facilities
    • King Guest Room

the Location, the Hotel is huge, rooms are quite big but bathrooms pretty small, we came by Train but no taxidriver wanted to bring us to the Hotel so we had a 20 minutes walk at 22.00 with luggage Taxis from the Hotel are double the price of regular taxis

the breakfast was nice

The rooftop bar was excellent tough.
    • King Guest Room

Had to pay for WIFI in the rooms which was so expensive. Few coins on the bedside locker went missing after the cleaners had been in. Mentioned this to staff and there was nothing said. There was also maintenance being done and we were woken every morning to the sound of drills and hammering.

The rooftop bar was excellent tough.

Would return again but hopefully the overall experience will be more than good.
    • King Guest Room

The staff in general are professional and act sincerely and courteously (the concierge was especially accommodating). Still, at times felt the warmth factor (friendly greetings even including one's name by memory) was limited which, in many ways, makes or breaks one's overall experience.

The design of the lobby and interior structure of the hotel itself creates a welcoming ambience. The pool and buffet are excellent though the latter is $30.00 (in hindsight, a room including breakfast may have been better). My room was at the lowest end in terms of cost so not much of a view but the room felt clean (vacuumed) and secure.

We extended our Viking cruise stay by one day so Viking chose the hotel.
    • King Guest Room

A shuttle service to the Old Town Square would have been very helpful. Walked it once and then figured out the subway system. A soft drink machine in a hallway or in the lobby would be nice late at night.

Wonderful buffet breakfast. Beautiful Lobby & commons area. Spacious rooms

Good breakfast.
    • Two Queen Bed Spacious Room

The hotel lacks atmosphere: it is like a factory, and well past its prime - rooms in need of renovation. Half of the rooms overlook the hotel lobby - no view of the world outside, which can be a very unpleasant experience.

Good breakfast. Decent location - many attractions within walking distance or 2 tram stops (ca. 1.5 km) away. Spacious car park.

Parking and location was convenient for road trippers
    • Two Queen Bed Spacious Room

The bathrooms were split into two - a shower area and a toilet. The toilet was old school and very claustrophobic. Not what you would expect from a five star hotel

Parking and location was convenient for road trippers

Average
    • King Guest Room

The hidden extras that come with the hotel like the tax on top of each night you stay. It's not what is shown when booking. The money they keep as a bond but don't let you know you won't get it back until a week later. Extremely expensive to wash your clothes!!

Having a couple things to do in the hotel was great.

too big too impersonal and too stingy with their wifi in room for leisure travellers

need pay wifi in room, room next to service area and couldnt get afternoon nap as the service area was too noisy. i requested for king bed, but only twin available. They promised to ask housekeeping to rearrange the beds, but no one came and i didnt bother

location. The grill restaurant within the hotel was very good. Service there was excellent

Mistake booking Hilton
    • King Guest Room

The room carpet was not clean, TV was not working and bathroom sleepers were not provided. The shower gel and body cream was not suffiecient enough for 1 person. We booked King size room but was told that the hotel rooms are all booked and was offer a twin room.The shift leader was rude and there were no apologies from her. Its not worth the money we paid. There was no luxury as what we expected from Hilton Will never stay again :(

Just a big room

Super.
    • Two Queen Bed Spacious Room

Since it was my first stay at the hotel, I really don't have any negative comments about the hotel.

Everything was great. Food, the staff, services and the facilities.

The rooms are good, sauna, swimming pool and gym very...
    • Twin Guest Room

The breakfast was good and tasteful but the environment a real food barn. Crowded, uncomfortable and took forever to get a coffee or stand in line at the counters to get food. Just book without breakfast and look up something worth spending the money. Wifi needs to be activated each time you come in reach.

The rooms are good, sauna, swimming pool and gym very convenient. Very nice view over the city from the sky lounge.

Browse Hilton Prague Hotel traveller photo gallery