Reviews of Hotel Don Giovanni Prague 4 stars

Vinohradska 157 a, Prague, 130 20, Czech Republic

#295 of 612 hotels in Prague

Good breakfast
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The location is quite far from the centre of Prague. The first room we had had an extremely squeaky bed.

The rate is decent for the location, and the breakfast wad good.

I love breakfast and dinner
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

I hate the staff becouse come to room in 9am or 5 pm and looking for bar if i spent anything or not pleaseee do not disturb

I love breakfast and dinner

Clean hotel, overall all staff were pleasant and helpful
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

The price for beverages and food, the hotel is not in the centre of Prague but prices are higher than the centre/tourist area. 90cents a day city tax ??, The most expensive I have paid in Europe

Clean hotel, overall all staff were pleasant and helpful

Great value, good base (using the metro) to explore Praque

The serving time could be a bit faster. But that is the case all over Prague.

Very good value for money. Staff is friendly and helpful. Compared to restaurants around, the hotel restaurant is serving quite good food, especially the menu. Rooms are spacious and clean.

Fantastic hotel in Prague

They woke up suddenly when sleeping to clean the room, same when requesting more shower gel, entered to our room without knocking at door.

The hotel and the environment was brilliant, it is a gent place, nice and looks like a palace. Live piano music, a tasty breakfast, good bar, the hotel has all you need.

Good value.
    • Family Suite

The hotel rooms are starting to show their age and will need some upgrading soon. It is a little out of the away of the major tourist attractions (hence the price), but very close to a metro station in which you can take the train, tram or bus.

The food was excellent in the restaurant Allegretto. The bar had a busy, but nice ambience with live piano performances in the evening. Continental breakfast was excellent with lots of opinions for all of our crew. The beds were very comfortable and our room was very large and easily accommodated our family of five.

Clean and comfortable place.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Clean and comfortable place. We enjoyed the breakfast. The location was very close to the Metro station and tram station. It was very easy to commute to the centre of the city by trams.

Family trip to Prague.
    • Quadruple Room

The elevators werw not synced/timed properly. It was as of all 4 elevators had to stop at each floor and to get from the underground parking to the reception desk took at least 5 minutes.

I stayed in this hotel and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I recommend it to everyone

The hotel is perfect and it is situated in a prime area . The stages were very near to the hotel. Breakfast was exquisite there was everything. The reception staff were very eager to help. Dinner was perfect, the menu was of 6 stars hotel. I highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

Very nice and clean hotel, next to the metro.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

A little bit far from the down town, but well-connected with Metro. The receptionists are very helpful and kind. Warm welcome at reception, large, quiet room and great shower. The breakfast was very good. Bed was comfortable. Great value for money. I would definitely return.

Thanks very much - really enjoyed our stay. Will be back
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

This hotel was absolutely amazing. I would highly recommend it. The location is fab, right beside a metro stop, so only 6 stops to the city centre. The hotel itself is beautiful - the entrance is wonderful. They had a lady playing a grand piano at the entrance - a lovely touch. The food was lovely. The staff are amazing. The welcome we received was so kind and helpful. The cleaning staff did an amazing job each day. The rooms are so comfortable - we slept so well. Overall this is one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in. I cant recommend it highly enough. Thank you.

Nice and convenient hotel
    • Family Suite

Fitness center is a little sad and there isn’t much in walking distance to the hotel.

Hotel is nice and clean and right outside metro station. Really easy to get to Old Town Square, only a 10 minute ride. Breakfast buffet is great! Totally worth the value and would definitely stay at Don Giovanni’s again!

The hotel was fancy and luxurious.
    • Quadruple Room

The hotel was fancy and luxurious. The staff were friendly. The breakfast had a lot of options. Also there was a metro station right behind the hotel making it easy to travel around the city.

Good
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

not much, staff were not friendly or gave us much information about how to get around . Also more outside space needed or if there was the staff didn’t pass that information on.

Traveling around was easy, everything was clean and tidy, decor was lovely.

I wish quality hotels like this were always so affordable during high-tourist season.

Not many restaurant options nearby the hotel, most spend their time in city centre anyways.

As a student, travelling through Europe on a budget is crucial. I had to be nit-picky about my expenditures here and there. Hotel Don Giovanni was well worth the money. The quality of service was spectacular even when what seemed like hundreds of guests were attempting to check-in and check-out at the same time. Petr Mach was my go-to guy and helped my group navigate the tram and metro system, always very attentive to our needs and ready with answers to our questions. That's what you truly pay for. Further, the rooms were clean and the water pressure in the shower, oh.my gosh! There were a lot more options at breakfast than I expected, I never left hungry. The hotel is a bit further from city centre but conveniently there is a metro stop right next to the hotel. Would 100% recommend

The hotel is placed close to a metro station and has so...

Despite having a late time of check-in for the hotel our room was ready after forty additional minutes and nobody informed us until my request. The hotel furniture inside a bathroom is too old and has a lot of signs of using. The room cleaning is not good. We could see a thick strip of dust on the top of bathroom door. Once at the morning we saw the longest que in our life beside a breakfast restoran entrance.

The hotel is placed close to a metro station and has so comfortable underground parking.

Good experience, nice place to explore Prague.
    • Quadruple Room

Parking is very expensive.

Location not quite in the city center, but easily accessible with the nearby subway train. Furniture a bit outdated, but room is clean and in good condition. Excellent breakfast.

Hotel was easy to find as it’s conveniently located beside...
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

I got nothing bad to say about this hotel. It’s definitely not centrally located but it’s close enough to the city centre to make it a great deal, as it’s situated literally right beside the subway/metro station, a mere 10 minute (max) ride. This is the only reason I rated good and not excellent for location.

Hotel was easy to find as it’s conveniently located beside the subway/metro station. The facilities inside were clean and spacious. Staff was friendly and helpful. We arrived at noon, well before the check-in time of 3pm but were still provided with a clean room. The breakfast buffet is well worth the 7.5 euro paid. I would stay here again!

Beautiful hotel in a comfortable distance from city center
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Staff at reception seamed to be overloaded in work. Garage did not work ok and nobody was answering the sos phone from there.

Beautiful hotel in a comfortable distance from city center

Great place to stay, perfect nights sleep.
    • Junior Suite with Executive Lounge Access

Can’t make any negative comments, the TV had limited English channels, but not a concern as we were out most of the time

The room was very comfortable , and perfectly maintained and cleaned daily. The staff polite and attentive, breakfast was great, The location is out of town but next to a well served tram stop making acces to the old town very easy on a number 26 Buffet dinner was good value if you wish to eat in. Bar prices very good value Large airy reception area with bar

Neat and clean.
    • Quadruple Room

Staff in eating area appalling and rude. Felt disgusted with their attitude and actually stopped having breakfast and dinner due to the attitude of them all.

Neat and clean. Reception good.

Perfect location for my once a month business in Prague.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Wifi was very slow in my room. Have not checked in the lobby. Disappointed considering the price of the hotel.

Perfect location for my once a month business in Prague. Breakfast at 6.30 suited me very well, I was leaving hotel at 6.50.

Magic fairy tale with musical ambience
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

My trip was too short...

The big room with 4 beds, the nice statue pf Mozat, the photo of the opera room in my bedroom, the nice luxury lobby, the spa excellent treatment etc.

Super pobyt. Amazing Hotel.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Žiadne námietky. No complaints.

Hotel je situovaný hneď vedľa Metra a sú to len 3 stanice metra od centra Prahy takze skvela dostupnosť. Uzasne raňajky. Hotel is situated near underground station so just only 3 stations from city center. Amazing breakfast.

That was a good hotel, but not quite 4 stars hotel.
    • Executive Double Room with Panoramic City View and Executive Lounge Access

The large bed was noisy when you sit on it, the bathroom: - the toilet bowl had cracks, - the space in the shower was very limited, - the curtain had a bad smell and had mold signs, - the water did not drain properly (the water stayed a long time in the and - the water flooded the bathroom. There was also another access double door in the room, the one on our side was opened, but the other one was closed. We felt a little unsecured, even if the staff told us there is no key available to unauthorized persons.

It was close to the subway station which would give us access to everywhere we wanted to go very good breakfast with lots of options to choose from. The restaurant has very good food The access to the lounge was great (with snacks and drinks free of charge), even if we haven't used it too often, the view was beautiful. Customer oriented staff.

Entrance was beautiful!

We didn’t have a bath, there was a fight outside the hotel where the police were called so didn’t feel too safe walking around late at night. We went to reception and asked for extra pillows that didn’t arrive so we had to ask again the following day to get them. Need more smoothies at breakfast

Entrance was beautiful! Luggage holder was great. Room was nice. Great travel connections to the centre of Prague.

It was ok.
    • Quadruple Room

Our hotel room wasn‘t well prepared. In our bathroom water leaked, no bathrobes, no toiletries, the aircon is not really working.

I liked about having the transportations near our hotel.

It was just ok.

We had two rooms, each room provided with liquid soap for showers, but no wash cloths. I don't mind liquid soap but prefer to use with wash cloths. Also, rooms had virtually no electrical outlets. I use a CPAP, to plug it in I had to unplug a lamp from an outlet along the baseboard, and rest my CPAP on a chair next to the bed. To charge my phone I plugged into an outlet on the wall by the bathroom and rested my phone on the bathroom counter. This is 2018, why can't they get some outlets on the desk, built into the nightstand or desk. Very unusual.

Close to public transportation

no sockets

it is not thought of the fact that you need to charge your phone and pc. there are simply no sockets. you have to disconect lamps in order to use sockets. taps are pretty old

good service, nice staff, clean, good breakfast

Generally pleasant and no issues
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Indoor pool would be nice but obviously knew there wasn't one.

Reception area, sheltered parking (was on motorbike), trams stopped right outside hotel which are free of charge, quiet area.

The services were all great, there was also money exchange...
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Just the location, the hotel was a bit far from the city center

The services were all great, there was also money exchange service, ticket machine in case someone wants to take public transportation

Brilliant Hotel, with lovely staff.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Brilliant Hotel, with lovely staff. It is within a 2 minute walk of the Metro which links direct to the City Centre and the Airport Bus. I was lucky enough to be given a free upgrade to the Suite, which was an amazing, clean room. Breakfast had a good selection and was well organised.

Great hotel to stay in and visit a magic city
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Sometimes the wifi didnt work properly in the room and the staff in the reception could have been nicer.

Practically everything was great, the hotel's lobby is astonishing, one of the most beautiful I have ever seem. The food was very good, great chef, the room was clean and comfortable, and the bar was super!

Excellent! We will be back !

Truly enjoy our massages in a spa ... thank you

Delicious breakfast ! Between fresh fruits, great selections of cheeses, cold cut meats and finish off with fresh desserts and pastries ! It was Excellent touch to our stay

Wonderful Hotel!
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Nothing! Surpassed what we got every imagination!

The hotel was wonderful! Our room is beautiful, clean and spacious. There was a very delicate scent on the corridor. The breakfast, huge selection, delicious, aesthetic was very delicious! Particularly great thanks to Anastasia, who had a wonderful surprise for our wedding anniversary, we will never forget it! Anastasia is a fantastic professional, the hotel is proud of it!

We felt great in this hotel
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

This hotel is modern with very warm staff. We were accommodated in Junior Suite which was spacious and very well equipped. Breakfast was delicious. Overall one of the best experience.

This hotel was beautiful and the staff were great!!
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

The mattress was slightly soft for my liking but that is just personal preference.

The hotel was beautiful and very clean. We arrived too early for check in but the staff were so nice and checked us in. The hotel had a fantastic pianist. Every member of staff we met were extremely friendly. The room was very cool and well presented.

the concierge was heavy handed asking for tips & charged 30 Euro per day to park our vehicle was over the top, the concierge made our stay uncomfortable, with both chasing myself & my guests for tips!

the presentation of the property was excellent

Been there several times, always very nice.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Beware, the restaurant charges for drinking water (warm tap water) with dinner. They offer a pitcher for about $4. Live and learn. Buffet diner is good, but for the price is could also include soft drinks and/or coffee ( which it does't -however tap water is included).

Very close to Metro and trams. You can get anywhere in Prague in 20 min's. Connection to airport is also excellent (40-45 min's door to door) and since the major portion of it is under ground, there are no traffic delays!!!!

Value for money facility with friendly and helpful staff
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Small inconvenience. Small electrical issues in room so no air con one night. Quickly fixed but thin dripped. Again quickly fixed

Friendly staff, clean rooms, nice bar and atmosphere.

no slippers

Hotel is amazing. Live music is playing in the lobby, and it was wonderful. Breakfast is best. Rooms so-so, but very clean. Comfortable bed.

Comfortable and Smooth

Transport services from hotel are expensive, you can go with some app like Uber.

Breakfast was good. The hotel is big and nice, full of families and older people. The bed was really good, and had a nice view.

Great location for public transportation to go downtown. Can accommodate group travel.
    • Family Suite

The breakfast was nice, but being told to use the small dinning room. But after talking to others in my group I was informed that you could eat in any dinning room. However, having better offering equal in both breakfast options would be nice. I had to go down to the small one to get pancakes.

The hotel was close public transportation, which was great. The staff was very helpful when the air conditioner did not work well in the first room. The staff moved us to a new room that was much better, thank you.

Breakfast was excellent.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

I had to pay 2 times for one room because it was some problem on the system. Lady on reception told us that we can book next room for “free”in one year but when we try to do this they told us that we have time until SEPTEMBER and we have to told them date but they knew that we live in Iceland and it’s hard to say when we can come to Prague again.

Breakfast was excellent. Room was in old style 80’ but everything was really cleaned. Big bathroom and nice view from window.

Wonderful Stay
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

I found the shower a bit difficult to operate. It was really powerful which was great but couldn't get the head to secure to face down so the water just shot out.

The entrance was beautiful and had a welcoming feel. It was very well laid out with plenty room. I really liked how the music played in the lifts and the fragrance was so nice as you got out of the lift. The room was a good size and everything in it was good.

Too much soft beds, bathroom not extra modern - should be...
    • Quadruple Room

Too much soft beds, bathroom not extra modern - should be renovated, very tight/narrow parking lots and arrival entrance to underground parking place - very unpleasant for larger cars (SUVs) + extra expensive even you are hotel guest (very poor parking service)

Adequate place to stay in Prague. Decent value for the money.
    • Family Suite

The staff in the evening when we returned were not as helpful. The hotel is also a bit of a hike from the old town. We caught an Uber there but family of five, we had to take 2 ubers.

The staff that checked us in were excellent, as was the breakfast provided with the rate.

I would recommend
    • Junior Suite with Executive Lounge Access

Breakfast area filled up fast and had to wait every morning for at least one thing to be restocked, not a big deal, but after a few days it got annoying

Staff were wonderful! Room was as expected, nothing fancy but met our needs and comfortable after long days exploring the city

Keep well clear
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Fridge didn't work..no tea making facilities.safe didn't work..a .c was useless..keycard didn't work 3 times in one day.. beds where very uncomfortable food was terrible..beer even worse

Staff where loveky.

Friendly staff.

Rooms were old and smelled like stake smoke. No slippers or bathrobe. Beds were old and too soft... Gave me backache.

Friendly staff. Early check-in. Good breakfast selection and room was quiet.

The mattres was too soft.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Too far from everything. Is more like for Conventions or Corporate meetings.

The mattres was too soft. The buffet dinner was not so good and the hostess not friendly. The breakfast and hostess excellent. The people at the counter some of them very good some others not so good and they recomend us a tour that was so bad and when we got back we were telling them and they don't care. It was too far from the Old Town Center.

Stayed in much better in prague basics need to get better
    • Junior Suite with Executive Lounge Access

Room not made up despite booking for 3 took 3 attempts. Took 25mins to get toilet paper when none had been left. Advertised as execitive roof top but what you dont say is you wont be able to use it due to functions. When no wine the whole time and only full fat coke or orange bottles when this was closed no 7up or lemonade that should have been available. Curdled sandwiches that are left out from breakfast. Also not advised that closes 2200. Breakfast pancakes often cold rest of stuff luke warm. All fruit juices watered down within inch of their life was nearly clear on sunday. Hot chocolate ok some days others again very weak. Sunday morning told restaurant full and could we go to level 1 when challenged why couldn't sit in bar area as daughter likes pancakes ( sat there prev day) lady said we could only to walk in then sit in bar for us to go in find rest of our party and find at least 7 empty tables and less than 5mins later people being shown to tables. It wasn't even as full as the 2 previous days. This was a outright lie! On exec rooms and suites you advertise a 1130 check out yet the hotel says this doesnt exist! All of this was after they tried to put the price up for the pre paid room 10months ago

When we were finally allowed on roof it has a lovely view, bathrobes and slippers were nice. Liked suite as daughter could have own space.

Booking.com must cancel this hotel from platform!
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

They denied me the room I had fully pays in advance for 2 nights with an excuse and moved me to another hotel, they told me of same level, which of course it was not and the room was simply ugly with spider nets at every corner (I made pictures). This was for the first night. Next morning talking with receptionist of hotel Villa , that's where I was, he told me I wasn't the only one that day and added that Hotel Don Giovanni does regularly overbooking. That's unacceptable. Once to Don Giovanni Hotel I spoke to the manager on duty and he just could not deny it and promised me a junior suite and a refund. I got an executive and 19 euro refund. Ridiculous. I'm a booking clients for years but this will be my last this if I see this structure on booking.com because a problem can happen to anyone at any time but do it on purpose is just weird. Btw there were many other guests in my situation, hope they'll write reviews too.

Just by metro!
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Expencive parking ! Not clearly comunicated that breakfest is not encluded and that has to be paid extra ! They have deduct money from my credit card one week in advance! Room was made not before 17.00 !

Just by metro! Big and nice room!

Generally comfortable apart from the bad taste left in accordance with the different rates used.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

1. Charge for Sauna - should be free to guests. 2. Charge for games facilities -should be free to guests. 3. Exchange rates - individual room receipts used 24 kronor to the Euro whereas on check out the rate used was 26.5. This is poor business practice towards guests paying in foreign currency.

Food was good - breakfast and dinner.

Nice hotel & food, average customer service

The heating in our room did not work. Staff promised to fix it, but they did not. In general, the English is poor and this led to quite a lot of incidents (especially orders at the restaurant)

Very good breakfast. The food at the restaurant is very tasty. The hotel design is nice, and the piano bar in the hallway is quite enjoyable.

dissappointed
    • Junior Suite with Executive Lounge Access

Restaurant closed - but wasn't told when booked or checked in. Ordered taxi for the next morning - it didn't turn up and no one seemed to know about taxi booking. Room service was on go slow and not answering phone, then wanting to charge extra to quoted prices. Alternative restaurant was buffet only.

it was clean

Breakfast OK, but not as expected
    • Family Suite

Very expensive hotel parking No free tea/coffe/ water in your room.

Breakfast OK, but not as expected Big room Close to metro Cheap parking is 200m away

My transfer from airport to hotel never turned up, I rang...
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

My transfer from airport to hotel never turned up, I rang and was told they were there - they weren't. Both nights I was woken up in the middle of the night by yapping dogs in a room close to me. I don't know if it is a hotel policy to allow dogs into guests' rooms; if it isn't hotel policy then you need to be aware that people are bringing them in and it is extremely irritating to be woken in this way. Why would you allow people to bring dogs into the bedrooms - for noise and hygiene reasons alone?

good location near the metro station
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

the mattress were terrible, very very very soft. I begged to change the mattress but they said it;s the only kind . I couldn't sleep.

good location near the metro station good breakfast

Would recommend to other travellers.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Bed was a little too soft, but that's my personal taste. Wifi very poor in the bedrooms, fine in the public areas.

Good variety for breakfast, Spa Area Excellent, Public Transport Excellent, Huge Shopping Mall 1 Stop Away on Metro. Mini Bar in room convienient.

As a 4 star it is over rated and over priced. Money gone into the lobby area.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

The bar and restaurant staff took over 10mins to serve me. Sat there idle waiting. The bed was too soft, air conditionrr wasnt working, and the bath did not drain at all!

The lobby and reception.

Covenient location, spacious rooms and great breakfast..
    • Family Suite

We stayed in a family room. The main bed had a very very soft mattress on it. It was a unsupported foam mattress. The grownups had to trade places with children and sleep on the single beds which ironically had better mattresses.

Size of the room. Breakfast spread. Friendliness of staff. Easy connectivity/access to subway.

Really nice room , clean with comfortable beds.

Really nice room , clean with comfortable beds. Nice , polite staff. Delicicious breakfast buffet with multiple options , something for everyone. Highly reccommended.

stylish hotel with impressive entrance lobby, great breakfast and comfortable rooms.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

the fitness centre is more of a fitness room, not enough weights to do any kind of work out if you wanted to train a couple of times while staying there. they had a few running machines and two bikes.

the breakfast was excellent the rooms are spacious and well maintained and the entire hotel had a feeling of space from the moment you walked in the entrance lobby. the spa facilities were very good and the thai massage was excellent. the staff were very friendly and helpful. good transport right outside the hotel and you can get travel tickets in the hotel just ask the reception staff. there is also a huge fitness centre opposite the hotel. there is also parking places under the hotel.

Very pleasant hotel staff
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

It was short holiday, we will come back.

Very comfortable, roomy and mainly quiet hotel rooms. The room service and hotel staff were up-standard. During the check in, the receptionist upgraded our stay to bigger room to have more space with our small baby which we appreciated a lot and it was a very nice gesture.

Location very good if you don't mind not being in the...
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Location very good if you don't mind not being in the centre of the city. The hotel is right next to several bus stops and a metro stop. It was perfect for us. Friendly service. Excellent breakfast - much better than at the other 2 hotels in centre we have stayed at. Lovely big room with views over Jewish cemetery. Quiet and very clean.

The breakfast was rich in both salty and sweet delicacies.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Never experienced a such uncomfortable bed. Once seated, you were swallowed by the mattress, resulting in back pain on the following days

The breakfast was rich in both salty and sweet delicacies. Metro was just few steps away.

Nice welcome in the lobby, but the rest of experience was average..if not below average..
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

We had a twin bedroom preference but got a double bed. After changing the room, we were accommodated to the room of worse category (from the 9th to the 3rd floor), with no view, kettle or bathrobe. TV in the room didn't work, but technician came and fixed it. The kettle that we asked for never arrived. We went for a drink to the lobby bar, but nobody noticed us for 20 min. so we left.

The entrance hallway is pretty impressive and the piano player was a nice surprise. The breakfast was quite good, nice selection.

Breakfast was good, the staff were friendly.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

All in all I would not rate it as 4 star hotel and I don't think that I will be going back. Sink in the bathroom was badly cracked. It clearly needs renovation. Shower was not comfortable at all.

Breakfast was good, the staff were friendly.

The hotel had a lovely shower and comfortable beds,...

We were locked our room 5 times in total causing us having to go down to the reception from the 5th floor 5 times in a row. The rooms are backdated, view looked over a cemetery. Overall; good location but rooms are no way near as good as the pictures

The hotel had a lovely shower and comfortable beds, exceptional location and very good breakfast.

Food was OK, and quick access to subway station.
    • Junior Suite with Executive Lounge Access

Room furniture a bit old, so you don't feel like in a real 4* hotel. There was actually no view from the room. Although the name of the booked room was Junior Suite with access to spa, in fact it was not.

Food was OK, and quick access to subway station. Also underground garage very nice.

Value for the valuable
    • Quadruple Room

Lifts always takes time and high traffic.night buffet meal could be better for the price.

Excellent buffet breakfast.Room was done properly every day.energetic staff.good welcome message by email.request of late check out accommodated with reasonable fee.

Very nice place with a sense of style.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Front porch area is rather narrow and easily blocked by incoming cars. Mozart composed more than one piece - even if it is only for elevator ;-))

Room was big and comfortable. Liked that Mozart theme following you throughout the whole interior.

Not that bad
    • Quadruple Room

There were no facilities in the room: no kettle and no small fridge. Most importantly, it was hard to sleep because we kept hearing a phone beep all night: we even though someone forgot his phone in the room and we searched to stop it!

I liked the breakfast buffet, the location was ok, but not the best.

Browse Hotel Don Giovanni Prague traveller photo gallery