2. Czech Republic hotel reviews
  3. Prague hotel reviews
  4. Reviews of Don Giovanni Hotel Prague

Reviews of Don Giovanni Hotel Prague This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Vinohradska 157 a, Prague, 130 20, Czech Republic

#304 of 644 hotels in Prague

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 21, 2019

Very good staff, very clean and bed is comfortable.
    • Quadruple Room

Shower curtain fell off.. it was attached to the wall by a spring rod which is not very strong. 1 pull and it fell off. Tissue holder is not good too. The holder has a battery holding it to stay together. Dinner (buffet) is not good for the price. The food selection is not that much for the price.

Very good staff, very clean and bed is comfortable. Location is great, easy access to metro or trams.

• Reviewed: January 21, 2019

Free upgrade to bath in bathroom.

no free mineral water

Free upgrade to bath in bathroom.Superior room on price of economy room.Nice breakfast.Free fruits in reception.Water Kettle and tea in room,but No free water. Pay fridge available

• Reviewed: January 20, 2019

This is a very nice hotel to stay.

This is a very nice hotel to stay. Staff are very friendly. Breakfast is excellent. Everything is nice and tidy. Hotel is located just opposite to a Metro station. Just few stops away from City center.

• Reviewed: January 14, 2019

We like position of the hotel, 3 minutes by foot from the...
    • Quadruple Room

This is message to main manager of hotel: "Depozit for billiard of 40 euro + 10 euro/hour ????? Depozit for what???? You have my credit card on your sistem and if I damage the table you always can take that money from my card, you don't need deposit in cash payed on bar!!!!! Your staff must be more kinder, more smile, they are always crusty..... Your garage is too expensive.

We like position of the hotel, 3 minutes by foot from the metro station, bus and tram station across hotel.... Breakfast is amazing. If you stay in hotel and don't want to pay toooo expensive garage in hotel (20Euro/day) you have guarded parking lot 100 meter from hotel on main street (8euro/day). This parking lot is on adress: Vinohradska 212

• Reviewed: January 14, 2019

Beautiful hotel would not hesitate to return.

Nothing to dislike

Beautiful hotel would not hesitate to return. Metro with 1 minute walk which gets you into the centre of Prague within 10 minutes.

Rooms very clean.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Rooms very clean. Staff were helpful and friendly. Breakfast was amazing and a good variety of food. Reception area and bar area are stunning. Location good, just a little outside the centre but the tram stand is right opposite and just a short enjoyable journey. Would definitely recommend this hotel and if I was to return to prague I would stay here again.

• Reviewed: January 12, 2019

Very good value for money, especially for family!
    • Family Suite

Very good value for money, especially for family! Nice atmosphere and very friendly staff! Not any problem to reach Prague 1 by Metro (it takes only 5 minutes).

• Reviewed: January 10, 2019

Decent hotel, close to metro.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

The wifi was spotty - it often disconnected and was slow which was frustrating. On the weekend, breakfast and the elevators were extremely busy. During the week it was okay. The room lacked enough outlets and some of them were not working at all.

The bed was extremely comfortable, and with the blackout curtains we really had a great sleep! The hotel is located near the metro, so it was easy to get around. The staff were nice and our room was kept clean.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2019

Really great stay

Rooms are dated compare to the lobby and the rest of the building

Beautiful lobby, location is good-right by the metro. We did want to stay a few nights outside the center, so this hotel was perfect. Breakfast was really good-huge selection to choose from! I traveled with my mom and daughter , so everyone was able to have a good nutritious breakfast

• Reviewed: January 7, 2019

I really liked everything about this hotel.

I really liked everything about this hotel. Excellent staff, clean and convenient rooms, great room service, tasty breakfast, good location. It made my stay in Prague really memorable. Thanks for everything.

• Reviewed: January 6, 2019

Nice hotel but not worth 4 stars
    • Quadruple Room

The room was rather small for 4 people and it had a few issues. Every bed was maybe 60-80 cm wide. There was a light that flashed all night even when turned off but luckily it was in the hallway, so not a huge issue that prevented sleeping. The bathroom sink had a limestone on the faucet which was very disgusting. There were no plugs nearby the bed to charge devices, luckily we had a USB hub otherwise the room didn’t even have 4 electric plugs to charge our devices. This was very upsetting. The WiFi was super slow, basically impossible to do any work so I had to use my cellular data plan. We decided to play pool thinking it was free (since the hotel itself is pretty expensive compared to other options) but it also cost 250 + deposit of 1000. The staff is not friendly at all, but I’ve noticed the same in restaurants so maybe that’s just the rule.

The hotel itself is nice and presented well. Plenty of amenities with a SPA, also good location with connections to subway and tram.

Fabulous stay!
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

We booked a double room but were upgraded to a junior suite. This meant the double bed were two singles pushed together, we would have preferred a double bed.

The staff were very friendly and helpful especially David. The room was spacious and clean. The bar area with the piano player was beautiful. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The location is away from the main attractions however ubers were cheap and the tram stops right outside.

Good but very crowded!
    • Junior Suite with Executive Lounge Access

Too big and very crowded, probably because Xmas period. Too hot inside the elevators. They have 4 elevators but always busy during rush hour. They have a pool near reception, but they charged 10€/hour. If you ask for expresso ILLY at the bar they charge 3€. Like in Venice.

Nice hotel, just 100mts from metro station, with 6 stops or 15’ you are downtown. Not need to change train. Good breakfast, we were at suite at 11th floor with Executive Lounge free access on 12th floor. At the Lounge you will have Food and beverage from 10am to 10pm (free of charges). They have a parking for the car, 20€/day. I liked this hotel and will be back soon I hope.

We didn’t feel welcome.
    • Quadruple Room

- Check in - We felt unwelcome. Staff seems stressed out, which really made feel uncomfortable. The staff is obviously under pressure and cannot serve with any positivity. - We were told to wait for 10 min, until room is cleaned. We had to wait for one hour. - Poor WiFi - After three days, music in elevator starts to be annoying - Very basic breakfast, that does not change - The chairs squeaking is absolutely terrible, especially when it’s the first thing you hear in the morning. - Elevators don’t seem to fit the capacity of the hotel, long waiting time.

- Good location. - Cleaning staff was very polite and nice. - Beautiful entrance

• Reviewed: January 4, 2019

Nice location: next to metro entrance
    • Quadruple Room

Rooms need some renovation Elevators very busy in the morning

Nice location: next to metro entrance Rooms Ok for family of 4 2 different restaurants Breakfast buffet OK

• Reviewed: January 4, 2019

Large clean room with very good breakfast
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Fitness room was very small, just big enough for two, with just a couple machines and a few random free weights

Room was large and clean and soundproof. Breakfast was very good. Staff was very helpful. Good location and easy to drive to. Metro, tram and bus access just behind hotel.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

Beautiful hotel
    • Junior Suite with Executive Lounge Access

If you are hungry go outside, 15 to 20 minutes wait then you wait another 10 to get the drink and another 30 minutes for the food. Extremely slow, may need more staff or better training.

Beautiful hotel

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

I will discuss with my lawyers , regarding our rights and I will proceed accordingly.
    • Junior Suite with Executive Lounge Access

I am extremely disappointed from our staying on this hotel . I am talking already with lawyers cause they created too many problems to me & to my family . 1) executive lounge was all the time empty from drinks and not clean ( I can send you photos upon request ) 2) our floor was smelling very bad & unhealthy due to some painting construction out of our room . 3) they never cleaned the rooms. Only they changed the towels 4) The staff was impolite due to barrier language . They couldn't speak English as well . 5) for the eve of the new year . I paid 400 euros in order to celebrate on party with my family . Much to our surprise once we arrived , they advised us that we didn't have any reservation. Once I showed them the receipt , they apologised and they accepted to give the money back - throwing us in reseption restaurant for free . 5a) I complained to some manager regarding the room . Our room was extremely small and the beds sofa were for small kids . My kids couldn't sleep as well on this beds . Mrs Veronica ( the manager i complained ) , she agreed to upgrade our room for free . After 3 hours they showed us another room same like our room . We didn't accept to change room cause it wasn't sense . No upgrade . 6) I asked them yesterday to extend our check out one day cause I had confused the check out date and our travelling tickets would be normally on 04/01. They replied to us that they didn't have rooms . Once I checked on booking.com I found too many rooms for this hotel for 03/01 with check out on 04/01 . As a conclusion , they wanted to punish one family with 2 kids and one infant cause we complained in order to improve our staying .

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

Would not come again, nor recommend to others.
    • Junior Suite with Executive Lounge Access

Noise from elevator shaft that suits are lockated at. Changing a room with downgrade to avoid the noise took time and negotiating with the staff. Two single beds instead of a promised double bed. Hotel located just next to a cemetery, do not mistake it with a park. Close to underground, but takes 6 stops to get to the historical center. Old hotel, requires renovation although lobby may look nice on the photos. Also not a compact as it may appear on the photos, 12 floors, lots of rooms, overcrowded as the result. Can wait 5 min for a lift

Next to underground. Own parking.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

Excellent hotel near metro station
    • Quadruple Room

The ceilings were very dusty, especially near the coat hooks, I have terrible allergies, and I was expecting the room to be a little cleaner since that is what precious reviews stated. Bathroom needed a little more attention as well, fully functional, but needed some repair work. I did not like that parking was not included, or could not be added to my hotel bill.

The entry way with the piano players were amazing. Breakfast buffet was delightful. The location next to metro, trams, and bus stop was so helpful. Nice that I could purchase metro tickets from their machine, but could have used a little bit more help selecting the right one.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

The hotel had everything you can ask for, we had a great stay. Easy to get to city centre by Metro

Before arrival we searched on the hotel's website for fitness facilities but didn't find anything, however once arrived we found that the hotel had these facilities. If we had known we would have brought training clothes.

I personally loved the Mozart theme. My son took a massage which he found great. Evenings in the bar were nice.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2019

Perfect hotel for as many nights in Prague as required
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

That the sauna/spa was an additional cost

Great hotel just outside the centre, easily accessible by metro or walking. Great breakfast and caters well for those on a gluten free diet.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2019

The quality went down the drain since I stayed there one and half years ago.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The bath was chipped and rusted.The sink was blocked.The minibar area was very dusty,they put chocolates from minibar right on that dust.My child who is allergic to dust mites ate one of the chocolates while I was in shower,it caused him difficulties with breathing.There is also no bathrobes and slippers,the shower gel is very basic and difficult to squeeze out.

Comfy bed,big choice for breakfast.

The worst staffs ever.

I arrived at the hotel very early in the morning (about 8:30) and asked whether the early check-in was available and was told that might work at 12:00. When I got back at 12:00, I heard no room was ready yet. I asked what time would be soonest possiblity of my check-in and the reception lady told me 3 PM which is official check in time. She repeated same answer(3pm) when I asked several times when would be the soonest possibility of my early check in. The way she talked to me was like those of my superior talking to me like 'you do as I say'. To my surprise, I got my room key 10 minutes after I raise my voice. It turned out that she answered me without knowing there was a room getting ready. I could not have made it if I didn't raise my voice. It seems the availability of early check in depends on the mood of the reception guys. And when I complained about the case, the answer from the 'Guest Relation Manager' was even more surprising. The explanation was that the reception lady insisted on 3 PM because she thought I wanted 100% certainty on my check in time. What kind of stupid answer is it? I was asking about early check in and the answer was repeating of the policy even though there was actually a room getting ready. I am quite sure that the reception lady was not happy with me and that is why she did not give me the proper answer/action. And there were some other cases that showed how arrogantly the staffs deal with guests there. A technician(to fix the phone) knocked the room and just entered with his master key without waiting until I open the door while my wife was taking a shower. And the excuse from the hotel manager was so indifferent without tryimg to know what happened. In short, the way the hotel staffs deal with guests are definately the worst out of all my hotel life and it was not only the staff.

Location -very near from subway/tram/bus.

We loved our room!
    • Junior Suite with Executive Lounge Access

The staff really let this place down. They were not friendly and I even witnessed one of the restaurant staff licking her nose whilst cleaning the tables.

We loved our room!! We booked a junior suite and was very pleased with the facilities and all it had to offer.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2019

Very big hotel with a great breakfast but small beds.

No junior suits available after getting a confirmation email from a manager stating she is pleased to inform me that everything is fine and ready for our stay. Also, the beds were incredibly small/narrow.

Rooms were nice, bar and restaurant were good
    • Family Suite

No air conditioning. Only heating. Had to wait up to 15 minutes for an elevator Breakfast room too crowded

Rooms were nice, bar and restaurant were good

• Reviewed: December 31, 2018

Cheap so you get what you pay for.
    • Quadruple Room

Staff were unresponsive. We asked for cups on the first day and 5 days of asking we still didn’t get.

The room was big and food for family of 4. We had 2 rooms.

• Reviewed: December 31, 2018

Easy one night stay over in Prague

The lifts get very busy (there are four of them) when we checked out and had to wait ages to get our luggage down to the underground car park (to which there are no stairs).

Good size bedrooms, showers super suitable for waking you up in the morning. Excellent buffet breakfast. Easy to get into Prague centre via Metro.

• Reviewed: December 30, 2018

Excellent position for the metro and tram.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Too busy, particularly at peak times for breakfast i.e 9am. Irritating, repetitive music in the lifts!

Excellent position for the metro and tram. Nice to be in the quieter part of town. Very peaceful night’s sleep each evening.

• Reviewed: December 29, 2018

If you are going on holiday to Prague and you are looking for the right place to stay, this is it.

Waiting for the lifts/elevators. This is a serious problem, we regularly had to take stairs during certain time of day because the lifts are to busy. It can be a bit noisy at nite if your room is on the side of the road.

Rooms were very nice. The beds are very soft. Location was excellent, right next to the station to the underground metro system and/or tram. The breakfast was good enough, I did not like the dessert section but that's probably just my taste.

• Reviewed: December 28, 2018

The room was spacious and the breakfast was good.
    • Junior Suite with Executive Lounge Access

The elevators were not handling the amount of guests very well. It was a long wait to get one and very often it was already full. The same happened at both restaurants for breakfast. We needed some time to wait for someone finish they breakfast to get a table.

The room was spacious and the breakfast was good. The reception and lobby were beautiful. The executive lounge was very convenient to have a snack and some end-of-the-day drinks.

• Reviewed: December 28, 2018

Very convenient location, close to the underground station.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

The drainage in the bathroom need to be improved.

Very convenient location, close to the underground station. But it is also close to the cemetery. I don’t think I could sleep without fear at night. Except for this, generally it is ok!

The worst experience ever
    • Family Suite

I've booked a suite for 5 adults, which was supposed to have a double bed, a single bed and a extensible sofa, divided in 2 rooms. When we arrived we received a suite with a double bed and a sitting sofa, and the room was prepared just for 2 people, with 2 towels, 2 sets of toiletry. We went at the reception to discuss with them that is not the room we've paid for and they treat us very rude, especially a young man with beard(which was the only one with "experience", the others where there just to say hello probably). They told us that the hotel is fully booked and they can't do anything, but they will send someone from housekeeping to fix the problem. After 10 minutes, 2 ladies came in our room with a bed and two beds sheets. They put the sheets on the sofa and they left. They didn't know not even a word in English. We went again at the reception and the "experienced receptionist" when he saw us just turned his back to us and he left. The other receptionists tried to help us but they didn't know not even to use their program to check if there are any other rooms available. After a while the "experienced receptionist" came and said again that this is what they have and when we asked why they put different photos and different description on booking.com, his answer was"am not the photographer" and he left again. We tried to discuss with another receptionist, which told us that he will send again the housekeeping to do their best and in the morning we have to go to discuss with there manager. We went out for dinner after this, and when we were back nothing was changed in our room...again at the reception(at this time was 2:30 in the morning), and after a long dispute and argue they offer to us another double room till morning...so the hotel was not fully booked how they told us at the beginning..but they needed aroud 3 hours to realize that.

Food, location

• Reviewed: December 27, 2018

Great!

I had to call twice and even go to the reception desk to get the towels. I never get them. Besides the shower head was broken.

The food, the facilities, location, piano,....

• Reviewed: December 18, 2018

Good location, easy to reach the centre.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Staff are clearly unused to dealing with such large numbers. Breakfast in particular is very badly organised, with people being turned away and staff unable to give a time to return.

Good location, easy to reach the centre.

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

Too much negatives to come next time.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Our rooms should be available from 3pm but were not prepared even at 7pm - we had to wait in the cold lobby 20 minutes. I repeatedly (via Booking and also at the reception upon arrival) asked for quiet room but got one oriented directly to the frequent street. For breakfast we were shifted from one hotel restaurant to another and then vice versa - both were full. Window in one room (1156) could not been closed properly, cold air penetrated inside - room was cold.

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

Not very satisfied and was not worth the money spent.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

I have stayed at Don Giovanni Hotel with my partner for the weekend. Our first impressions were 1) The reception area was beautiful and clean ( beautiful staircase! :)) 2) The receptionist who served us was very quick and efficient. However when we arrived at our bedroom, unfortunately, there were a few disappointments :- 1) The bed were very small, even though we booked a large double bed but we did not get it. We had 2 single beds in our room instead. 2) Our shower head kept rolling down while the shower was running and the water temperature constantly changing from boiling hot to freezing cold. 3) The light in our hall way kept flashing while it was switched off. 4) The house keeper knocked on our door at 8am to service the room. We did place the "do not disturb" sign on the door! 5) The location of the plug sockets were very inconvenient and impractical.

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

The hotel was very clean as a lot bigger than we thought,...
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Not that we didn’t like the property it was a little dated in the rooms and could do with a refresh! the executive lounge we thought there would be it be quite laid back and chilled. It was more like dinner tables chairs (2 per table) so if there’s more than 2 people in a group it’ll easily take up most of the space up there and it was very quiet with no music it was nice and you get your money worth with the alcohol you can help yourself to but I felt more like I was in a restaurant/cafe with no atmosphere

The hotel was very clean as a lot bigger than we thought, our room was big and spacious (we did have a suite), even though there was a lot of people staying in the hotel it was still very quiet. We had use of the exclusive lounge which was good as you got free bottled beers and Prosecco along with waters juices etc and a few little nibbles also it’s on the top floor so you get a view. The lobby is clean and very well kept with a big staircase in the middle of the lobby with a couple of pianos as the hotel is based around Mozart. people mentioned it was out of the town but it was right next to a metro and tram and it was so easy to get into town! If you have a smart phone google maps was the best thing we used to get around as it tells you what metro to get on and off at it was so simple !

• Reviewed: December 15, 2018

Breakfast was nice.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

They didn’t have double duvets available and tiny single duvets meant we were both very cold. Had asked for double bed but got two singles instead. Staff very unresponsive and unhelpful when we asked for more bed clothes.

Breakfast was nice.

• Reviewed: December 15, 2018

Service was OK as well as accomodation.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

There is a hospital nearby and ambulance cars come with a loud signal during the night-morning. But it hardly can be changed I guess

Service was OK as well as accomodation. Brackfast was also on a very good level.

• Reviewed: December 14, 2018

reception staff is very aggressive and unsuspecting, the...
    • Junior Suite with Executive Lounge Access

reception staff is very aggressive and unsuspecting, the cards from the room are constantly blocked and you have to wait in line behind all the guests at the reception desk from the new one to overrun your card to access the room

• Reviewed: December 14, 2018

Perfect
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Nice location - 4 stations with subway to old town. The station is right in front of the hotel. Perfect breakfast. Nice atmosphere at the lobby with the piano. The rooms are clean. The staff is approachable and nice

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

Extra living space in room was great, beds were comfortable,...
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Might seem a bit picky but the tea was not replenished and cups not replaced, called through to reception to ask if there was anywhere I could get a cup of tea and was advised no, I would have to wait til morning.

Extra living space in room was great, beds were comfortable, and the location is excellent, train station is very close. Had lovely dinner in on site restaurant. Also enjoyed breakfast - tip is to use the restaurant on ground floor rather than on 1st floor, is less busy and food options are better.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

Stay here if you can. With the breakfast.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Please can I control the temperature in my bedroom - so hot we had windows open all the time. Would have liked paper cups at breakfast so could have had a hot drink to go...

It was clean. Clean. Clean. Well maintained and clean. We loved breakfast, lots of variety which encouraged us to try different foods which we would not have normally done. The location for teams and Metro simply cannot be beaten, it was perfect from a location perspective.

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

Outstanding!

Piano bar was great, female pianist superb, food was delicious and excellent vfm, rooms were spacious and spotless. Close to metro and trams. Absolutely cracking.

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

The entrance hall was beautiful.

Parking solution inside wasn't so easy. I cant leave the facilitythe first time because I have no local currency.

The entrance hall was beautiful. Quality of foods.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Helpful staff, clean room and facilities

We slept poorly on the first night as mattress was far too soft (felt like you were sinking). We asked for a change which we got.

Helpful staff, clean room and facilities

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Tas scotch í gcónaí
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Easy access by bus 119 and Metro 'A' from the airport. Excellent staff, accommodation and great selection for breakfast. The hotel was fully booked on our first night and this did not affect the service next morning with plenty of staff to keep on top of everything. We would highly recommended this hotel.

It was amazing!

We could not fault this hotel, it was better than we ever expected it to be.

It was all lovely, clean, helpful and relaxing. The staff were all very friendly, the breakfast had all you could eat ,and was well cooked, and the evening meal was good value for the price, a good time was had by all!

Lovely Prague Hotel
    • Quadruple Room

It would be safer to have a ticketing system for luggage and more amenities in the room e.g. kettle, iron.

Breakfast was very good and the atmosphere excellent. Perfect location for being able to get into the city centre quickly and easily.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

The hotel is very well located and really great...

We were missing a cattle in the room to prepare a tea or milk for our baby. The room was quite hot and even if we changed the air-con to 15 degrees, it was still rather warm at night. The buffet dinner idea was great and the food lovely, but the long queues were not worth it.

The hotel is very well located and really great design/style. It is all modern, clean, lovely. The staff were very friendly. The room was really nice and large. The breakfast was a good range/selection.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Will return soon

Breakfast excellent one day but the next not as good. Staff too eager to clear tables which caused confusion with other guests wanting to sit at your table while you were still at the buffet.

House keeping very helpful. Wellness facilities and range of services available very good.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Good value
    • Quadruple Room

Few wall socket in the room, hard for guest to recharge their electronics devices. Some staffs at the breakfast buffet were quite rude and hasty that they can’t wait to take your unfinished plates away.

Clean and comfortable. Near to the metro station. Breakfast was fantastic. The price is relatively cheap. A really good place to stay.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

not pleasant
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

I ask room with large bed and i recive roo with 4 beds. Furniture is not in good condition and the heating do not work properly. They charge me VAT on the invoice even if the company is in EU and they cannot charge and invoice the VAT.

Is near subway station and the location can easy acces to public tranport or car.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

Great location easy on tram to centre clean rooms and great...
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

The spa was not great rude staff and gym was all but 4 machines and a couple of dumbbells in a very small space

Great location easy on tram to centre clean rooms and great staff

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Breakfast was incredible.
    • Quadruple Room

The rooms were a little run down. The heat was on and we were not able to adjust it in our rooms. Too hot!

Breakfast was incredible. Book your room with the breakfast option. You won’t have to eat another meal until dinner. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

Great breakfast and very spacious room.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

I couldn't figure out what for are some switches in the suite and how to turn off one light, there is no power socket near the bed for charging mobile phone.

Great breakfast and very spacious room. I booked and paid single room but I was placed in a junior Suite. Hotel is right on the metro station, just a few stations to the city center. No problems with the WiFi reception but not super fast.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

Best breakfast among Prague hotels.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

The hotel is quite far away from the center. The price for car parking is really high compared to the location. Also the interior of the rooms could be newer.

Best breakfast among Prague hotels. Extremely large and comfy rooms.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

A lovely hotel, within a very convenient distance from the Underground.
    • Executive Double Room with Panoramic City View and Executive Lounge Access

The reception we had when booking in and out was certainly not a cheery affair! It would have made such a difference to have been met with a cheery smile. We could not use the Executive Lounge on our first night, as it was in use by the football team staying there, though the facility had been transferred for us to use in the Games Room. The Receptionist did not tell us we would be able to use it on the remainder of our stay, nor that we would need a card to enter the room. We found this out from the delightful girl at the Spa Reception and then had to request a card from the Foyer Reception. We should have been told this when we checked in.

The Executive lounge was excellent; a real bonus. Breakfast had a great deal of choice and the food was all superb. When I requested a harder mattress, boards were placed underneath, promptly. Firmer pillows were delivered, but were still pretty soft! The fact that these were both delivered to our room within 10 minutes of asking, was very impressive.

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

Good accesibility to the city center by public transport,...

Unlovely neighborhood, kitschy hotel building and interior design, no radiators in room/bathroom, quite hard beds and not enough electricity plugs in the room. Terrible WiFi - sign in by writing name is needed and also then it does't work.

Good accesibility to the city center by public transport, friendly hotel staff, very tasty breakfast with wide offer of meals.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

Exlusive double room with beautiful view to city center...
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

I have no recommendations for improvement.

Exlusive double room with beautiful view to city center (11th floor), comfortable double bed.. Very nice spa with jaccuzi, sauna (classic and steam), rest room and outdoor terrace again with beautiful view (12th floor) . Very kind and helful staff. Breakfast-the best I have ever experienced. Many many kind of breads, drinks, fresh juice, sweets, eggs, salami, cheese, mamalades, healthy foods, etc. Public transport also very close to hotel (up to 100 m tube station and tram station) I recommend this hotel ! ! ! ! ! I would like book again this hotel for next trip to Prague.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

It was great stay!!
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

The Hotel is situated near to the main attractions in Prague. Nice big room. Housekeeping comes every day to clean the room. Very kind service at the reception and in the lobby bar. Very helpfull supervisor (lady in short blond hair). We will denfinitely come back to Don Giovanni :)

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Great value stay in near by city center of Prague.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Bathroom equipment has been a bit worn and the lamp in the doorway was broken - it has been flashing like 'zoetrope' all night long. When reported to reception in the morning no apologies have been even pretended.

Even for low rate the size of the room was quite generous and had a lot of facilities - e.g. boiling kettle with selection of teas. Minibar has a great selection, too. Toiletries were provided free of charge. It was possible to open the window and the view was very interesting.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

Breakfast is one of the best I have ever seen.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Beds was super (too) soft, not comfortable to sleep. Hotel doesnt have double beds, only singles standing nearby. No double blankets also. Parking entrance and exit with bigger car is challenge. And it costs 20eur! Reception didint told me that there is another parking 200m away for 6eur. Glad I found it by myself. And on check-out I had to wait for an invoice for about 15mins, because they dont know how to write it.

Breakfast is one of the best I have ever seen. Quiet rooms.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

Easy and fast to get to city center.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Wifi did not work and also the evevators did not. Talking to the reception was difficult as there always was a long queue there.

Easy and fast to get to city center. Breakfast was quite good (better than expected at least)

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

The food at the breakfast, the bed en the clean towels every...
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

The first contact with the staffmember, who did look at me, but only was looking at his computer. I mist in warm welkom, that hy was glad to see us.

The food at the breakfast, the bed en the clean towels every day

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

Uncomfortable.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

The front desk staff was extremely rude and unhelpful upon arrival. The young man was uninformed about our concern and asked his manager Veronica and she felt it was her job to make my wife feel small for asking a question about the amenities. We clearly did not speak the native language and she let us know we through her smug comments and dismissive attitude we were not welcome. The spa was clean but small and over crowded. We went the first night only to find loud music blasting and a group of younger partiers pouring drinks in the whirlpool and being belligerent. No one felt it necessary to accommodate guests looking to relax in the saunas and whirlpool. Other than that the rooms were to standard and breakfast was great. Location was ideal for the metro. Wouldn’t return specifically because of the treatment of the front desk staff.

Very little.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

Great location and staff. Clean hotel. Needs upgrade to claim the 4-star standard.
    • Family Suite

Our family room was not of the 4-star standard the hotel claims. No fridge. Pillars in the room need repair.

Clean facility, very friendly staff, great location. Food was good.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Nice room, breakfast was very nice.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Nice room, breakfast was very nice. Dinner buffet was disappointing. Good wifi in the hotel. Friendly staff. Hotel was next to metro line A (10 mns from city centre). Easy to reach from highway. Rooms were cleaned every day but not always evenly consistent.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Location was great which was right next to metro station.
    • Quadruple Room

Price of parking but it was worth it for the quality of hotel

Location was great which was right next to metro station. The room was huge. Great quality for the price.

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Not Great, out of the main town but well connected. Will not use again.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

WIFI was terrible, much too slow. Hotel was very hot all the time, needed to use the AC just to cool the room. Check in was very slow. Reception staff were unfriendly.

Good Tram and Metro Connection. Room size was good.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

The bed was a great size and comfy
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Cups not changed, tea and coffee not topped up had to ask on more than one day for breakfast tea and de caf coffee for the room.

The bed was a great size and comfy

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Size of the room , Internet and breakfast was OK
    • Family Suite

Room should be renovated looks a bit like 1998 style . Lifts are not working properly - queues in the breakfast hours

Size of the room , Internet and breakfast was OK

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Basically everything!
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Basically everything! A beautiful hotel! Clean, comfortable and well served by public transportation. The breakfast buffet is really good; not only impressive to look at, but also tasty to eat!

We Price Match