Reviews of Hotel Florenc 3 stars

Křižíkova 11, Prague, 186 00, Czech Republic

#133 of 612 hotels in Prague

Room was very clean, tidy and quiet, staff was friendly,...
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel is close to Metro and Train Station but we felt a bit unsecured about neighborhood.

Room was very clean, tidy and quiet, staff was friendly, they help us how to get in main points of the city, breakfast is basic but good .

Clean modern hotel close to bus station
    • Double or Twin Room

We chose this hotel due to its proximity to the bus station as we had a early morning bus to catch. The area around the station looks a bit run down so the hotel was a very pleasant surprise. Clean and modern with friendly staff. Very reasonably priced compared with most hotels in Prague.

clean and comfortable room .
    • Double or Twin Room

the parking was chargeable: 15 euro per day and not beside the hotel around 200 meter from the hotel …. breakfast was limited

clean and comfortable room . location was good close to "billa" supermarket and public transportation

The location is perfect;
    • Superior Triple Room

The location is perfect; clean and comfortable rooms, there are everything you need. The staff is very friendly. Thanks to Maria for helping to buy bus tickets to the airport:) And also excellent breakfast (only for 7€!)

Clean, comfortable, friendly , wld highly recommend. Don't try to walk there from the train station!
    • Double or Twin Room

Please let your guests know not to attempt to walk from the main train station to the hotel. Although a short distance, the roads on the map are infact highway/flyovers! and was very difficult to negotiate the railway lines, roads and tram lines on foot! Metro takes just a few minutes! (walking into town from the hotel is fine though). The music playing at breakfast was challenging, both in volume at times and style (with some swearing included in a few songs). Not sure if it was radio or cd, but wasn't very conducive to relaxing morning preparations. 2 finer points, not essential by all means but would be a lovely bonus - The bar opening times - would have been nice to be able to use the bar in the evening, (but you can purchase drinks at reception and take them to your room). An English speaking TV channel would have been nice.

Great location (right next to Metro), friendly and helpful staff, nice decor and very clean thoughout. Fridge really useful. Despite other reviews to the contrary, we found the breakfast tasty and plentiful. Air conditioning good. Nice big shower, large comfy bed. We had a top floor room so views over the rooftops gave a nice feeling of space. Great black-out blinds on velux's too. Very surprised and happy to receive a birthday gift from the hotel (for a 'significant' birthday) - thank-you!

THE PHOTOS DO NOT REFLECT THE REALITY. Bad breakfast.
    • Double or Twin Room

The breakfast choice was very poor with bad food quality. Mini bar empty, issues with flushing the toilet. There was no shampoo, no conditioner or body lotion. I am sorry, but this is an overpriced hotel with fancy photos, that do not reflect the reality.

Great location and friendly staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

Didn't provide sufficient towels and blanket for two persons when I have booked the room for two. Limited breakfast spread

Great location and friendly staff.

Fine hotel and perfect location.
    • Double or Twin Room

Fine hotel and perfect location. Rooms were very well shaded and soundproofed. Friendly staff and they sell drinks at the reception ( and the mini market across the street)

Our stay in hotel Florenc was very good and flexible!

Everything was good!

Seemed clean and cosy hotel in proper place, subway station in just couple of hundred meters. Flexibility of personnel to allow sitting together with team in the evening in the bar. We got recommendation of this hotel also from some team member who was here one year ago.

Friendly staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

Location from old town was greater than advised. Walk is 20mins. I’m fit, young and 25 years of age and cannot walk into town within the stated 15 mins (even google maps cannot identify a route quicker than 15 mins). Difficult to control shower temperature. Shower either to hot or cold. Noisy rooms, can here other guests in corrridors. Restaurant always empty and has no atmosphere. Holes in linen and towels.

Friendly staff. Close to metro line.

Short but sweet! BE WARNED: not pay at property.
    • Quadruple Room

The reception area was very small and limited, we met a few different staff members and we asked for a map at one point and the lady on the desk was very helpful. Language was a slight issue as we found it difficult to be understood. It would have been nicer to have more of a welcome and perhaps some leaflets or information on the area easily accessible. Also no mirrors in the rooms (only small one in the bathroom) - issue for us three females getting ready for dinner! The only big issue we had was prior to arrival. We booked this hotel using booking.com so we could pay at the property. As a group of three friends this was the easiest option for us. 10 days before the hotel tried to take the full payment from my pre-paid card - I had not yet topped this up as I knew I had until the day of arrival. After back and forth communication with the hotel they told me this was just a pre-authorisation and they would have to cancel the booking if they could not process payment. I have never had this previously with any other booking (a card check yes, but never trying to take full payment?!). I organised for the funds to be transferred onto the card so the hotel could take payment (they told me this would only be held for a short time then would be returned). This never happened and they just took full payment 10 days before and that was that. This is NOT pay at the property so please do be aware of this. You will have to pay full payment 10 days before.

Hotel was perfect for our little trip - it had clearly been recently renovated and everything was immaculate in terms of brand new furniture and the little cafe was decorated beautifully. The rooms were very basic, but had everything we needed for a great stay. Beds were comfortable and the shower was really good. The mini fridge was empty which we were really happy with - I don't want a bunch of crappy overpriced miniatures and prefer to have an empty fridge to store our own snacks so this was fab! Double glazed windows had been fitted so there was no noise whatsoever! Even with very loud road works happening outside. Location was good but I would perhaps of stayed closer to the water had I known the city. It was a short walk to all the touristy parts but was a bit further to go to some of the nicer, quieter neighbourhoods (which are definitely worth exploring!). The metro is just up the road however which was handy & The Hilton is round the corner which has a fantastic roof top bar (recommend visiting) They happily stored our bags on our final day and allowed us to chill in the cafe area and use bathroom before we went and got the flight home.

Breakfast is good for Turkish taste.
    • Double or Twin Room

Our room was looking at the courtyard. The view was not good and we could not open the window because of the food smell. Maybe a restaurant’s kitchen was there. I do not know. My advice is to insist on to get a room with street view. There were double glazing window in the street view rooms. For this reason noise can not be problem. I know because my friends stayed in those room. The only thing that I do not like was the location of my room.

Breakfast is good for Turkish taste. Location of the hotel is perfect. It is close to subway and tram stations. It is easy to reach old city by foot with a lovely scenery. Our room was cleaned every day and even the towels were changed.

The hotel had everything that you needed for a city break to...
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel had everything that you needed for a city break to Prague. The staff were lovely and friendly and couldn't do enough for you. Right next to the train station so very easy to get into the city centre otherwise the walk is about 25 minutes, but is full of things to see on the way. It was extremely clean and the decor made the hotel look very timeless. Would definitely stay here again if I came back to Prague.

Nice stay at Hotel Florenc
    • Double or Twin Room

The breakfast could have been more divers.

I enjoyed my stay at Hotel Florenc. I stayed in a comfortable and clean double room. The small bistro from the hotel lobby was cozy and had delicious bites. The hotel personnel was friendly and helpful.

getting a nicer coffee machine would be good.
    • Double or Twin Room

getting a nicer coffee machine would be good.....but the place was friendly and clean. comfy bed, very helpful staff - good location near to the metro station ( which is why I chose the place )

Terrible experience
    • Double or Twin Room

The reception is poor.. I stayed in the hotel 4 days and booked the room for 2 single beds and when I arrived, the room was arranged with one matrimonial bed. I expected a room with out side view but in the end I was arranged in the room looking at a gloomy patio. The room service is horrible. Towel is not changed for one day. Forbidden.

Good location, newly renovated, straight opposite the central bus station
    • Quadruple Room

Parking was very expensive 400K a day nearby; Parking in front of hotel is hit and miss as the road is very busy and police cars are parked there;

New, clean rooms, Lift to upper floors Parking available nearby

Lovely place to stay
    • Double or Twin Room

My towel was clean but very worn (thin with a few holes). It wasn't right in the city centre, but a short walk/tram/bus/train away. It was just one subway stop from the central station, and just across the road from the Flex Bus station.

I arrived quite early in the morning, well before check-in with the intent of just storing my bags until I could get in the room, but I got to join the breakfast for a small fee, and then was able to go into my room. The room was very nice. The breakfast very good and the staff very friendly and helpful.

Would definitely recommend and if I every rerun to Prague would use again.
    • Quadruple Room

We did a lot of walking, as you would in a short break to Prague and at times we wished we were just a little bit closer to town. Although it was quiet at night which was good.

The staff were friendly and helpful, the hotel was very clean, fresh towels every day. Breakfast was delicious with more than enough choice for the few days we stayed.

• Quadruple Room

Small hotel in a beautiful building, welcoming and neat in the reception area, with friendly and helpful staff. Our bright family room with high ceiling offered everything a 5* hotel would: tea/coffee making, mini-fridge, flat screen TV, excellent air conditioning, stylish furniture/furnishings, quality bathroom/shower with hairdryer and abundant towels. Very clean and comfortable room and quiet at night. The hotel is within 15 min walk from old town through a pretty web of streets. Conveniently served by transport too with places to eat and shop around the corner. A highly recommended hotel offering great location, quality throughout and fantastic value for money

Very nice hotel with new furniture and very nice bathroom.
    • Double or Twin Room

Parking is located outside of hotel area with 5 min additional walk. They are charging with additional 20 Eur for parking card, cash required (returnable). Biggest problem was with the payment. I booked with payment in hotel and provided my personal credit card just to guarantee the reservation. When I got to hotel it came out, that they already blocked the money on my card. I traveled with 6 people and was booking for them all. When I asked for possiblity to pay separatly for each room I was informed that I can do that but block on my card will be removed in 2 months !!!! So I needed to pay and wait for refund from company. That in my opinion is unaccaptable.

Very nice hotel with new furniture and very nice bathroom. Location with 10 min walk to city center. Comfortable bed, huge room.

Nice Hotel, great location
    • Double or Twin Room

Only 5 tv Channels, all of them locals. Wi-Fi very poor at the evening.

Location is just great. Parking is 2-3 minutes walk from Hotel. Old town 10-15 walk from Hotel. Not much restaurants in the near, but still you can find some. Mini super market is 50 metres from Hotel. Our room was on the 5th flour, really quite. A lot of police cars in the near, so you fell safe.

Hotel is spot on would highly recommended but the staff need retraning.
    • Double or Twin Room

The staff need to have better communication and customer service. We had a number of issues resulting from inadequate staff.

The room was elegant and spacious with flat screen t.v. We enjoyed the location as we have been to Prague before we know the area well.

too much complicated find the right car park along the...
    • Double or Twin Room

too much complicated find the right car park along the street. There was 2 car park , and difficult to understand how was car park hotel and i lost half an hour with car park agent to discuss.

Excellent stay at hotel florenc

Well I didn't like the fact that the hotel restaurant closes at 8:30pm

The property was really clean and the workers was always smilling and willing to help.

The bed extra comfy, great location, near central station...

The bed extra comfy, great location, near central station and shopping place is in walking distance.. the room is spacious too, we had 3 bed room and we still have space to open our huge luggage.

Stayed four nights and room was only cleaned the first night.
    • Double or Twin Room

Stayed four nights and room was only cleaned the first night. Had to keep going down to get fresh towels and toilet roll. Staff were friendly but when asking where’s good for nightlife during the week they sent us places that wasn’t open. Overall we were very disappointed with our stay and wouldn’t recommend staying here again.

Comfortable stay in a well located hotel, helpful staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

Only downside was the early closing time of the cafe connected to the hotel.

Very good location, easy access to metro and short walking distance to main tourist area. Hotel quiet with good size rooms, comfortable bed.

Amasing stay at the heart of Prague
    • Double or Twin Room

It was all excellent, no particular complain... the hotel is beyond 3 stars!

It was an excellently located renovated hotel in the center of Prague, near the metro line connecting the entire city. The staff was outstandingly friendly and professional, while the breakfast was very rich and of good quality. We were even offered breakfast packages for the early morning check out. Overall it was a memorable stay and we strongly recommend it!

Just okay
    • Double or Twin Room

The beds were a little bit small. The receptionist was polite but not so warm and friendly. Too warm in the bathroom. And EXTREMELY NOISY when someone walking and talking in the corridor outside. We could hear everything in our room. It was just annoying as we were still sleeping at 6 o'clock in the morning.

Very good location, directly opposite to the main bus terminal. Good connection to the public transport. Good breakfast. Bright room.

The location was excellent near the Florenc station easy...
    • Double or Twin Room

The location was excellent near the Florenc station easy walking distance to Prague old town the staff was friendly & very helful. Specially the wonderful lady at the reception miss maria .A bottle of wine & fruit was a wondeful gesture from the hotel to celebrate New Year

Average hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast not great and expensive. Waiting staff at b fast miserable, unhelpful and impatient.food not warm and bread often stale. Bar supposed the be open til 11 but was shut by 8.

Hotel v clean and welcoming. Reception staff v helpful

Nice stay

I stayed in the room that can be access with elevator but i notice that they also have rooms that can only be access by steps (although just few steps), so if you bring baby stroller or wheelchair maybe you can ask them for the room that can be access by elevator

Near to public transportation( Florenc metro station) Room was spacious, comfortable, and clean Helpful staff

Lovely hotel not far from old town
    • Double or Twin Room

No complaints, would happily return ;)

1km to the old town so great location if you're happy to walk. Maria on reception was lovely always greeting us as we arrived and departed for the day. Not much to do in florenc but not far from the main stuff and a bit cheaper being out of the old town too!

Really nice hotel ruined by incompetent unfriendly management

From the Airport Shuttle that I asked the hotel to pick me up (was late 30 minutes) to the day I checked out (tried to charge me for a shaving kit that I didn't order) everything was wrong as I had several issues with the hotel management that took me almost 14 days after I checked out to resolve and that made me perceive that the hotel is being supervised by incompetent unfriendly administration (the only exception is for a nice lady with the name of Maria). I really advise everybody to find another accommodation as this hotel has a skeptical attitude towards guests specially when it comes to paying the money as they will try to reserve the fees for the whole stay out of your credit card the moment you make a reservation even if you choose the more expensive option of "NO PREPAYMENT NEEDED - pay at the property" as it looks like that the hotel has their own interpretation of this sentence (they didn't reserve lets say the cancellation fess NO they will try to reserve the whole fees for the stay).

Spotless Clean Spacious Rooms with Modern Design, The Location Near the Florenc Bus station and the Florenc u Station.

The room is OK.

Reception staff pleasant but ignorant. Restaurant staff at breakfast rude, unhelpful in bad mood. Surrounding nothing much. Good sound isolation from the street but no isolation from corridor and rooms around. Next time even meetings near won’t make me book this hotel. Not recommending.

The room is OK.

Value for money
    • Quadruple Room

Little far from the old town. Nothing much going on near the hotel itself.

The hotel is located right next to a central metro station. Super value for money. Room was very spacious (we were 4 in the same room). Staff knew English and Russian really really well.

Nice hotel, great access to the city
    • Double or Twin Room

The staff at the breakfast were always grumpy. Breakfast is the same each day, little variety, but decent. The walls and door of the room are thin and you can hear people talking on the hall or in the rooms next to yours. Parking is under a road-bridge, outside, 5 minutes walking from hotel. Doesn't look very nice, but at least it is 24h guarded and has partial video surveillance.

The room is excellent, with modern amenities. WiFi works well and there is a free safe in the room. The hotel is located right next to metro, bus and tram stations and 20 minutes walking to the Old Town Square.

Very nice hotel with very nice staff
    • Double or Twin Room

The heating did not work in my room the first night but the staff was helpful and gave me a radiator and fixed the heating the next day.

Location of the hotel is very good: 1 minute away from the subway and 1 station to the main railway station, where you can take the airport express bus to the airport. You also have a minimarket across the road, 5 min walk to kfc, mcdonalds and subway restaurants and 15 min walk to the old city of Prague. The hotel was very clean, the breakfast was good and so was the wifi (15mbit). The staff was very polite and helpful. They gave me a radiator for the first night since the heating in my room did´t work (they fixed it the next day).

Comfort and good service in a very central area

Actually, all was ok

Location is perfect, a short walk distance from great central area with restaurants. Room confortable with all it needs. Staff is generally friendly and polite. Breakfast with enough diversity, quality food.

Property was newly refurbished and they did a great job,...
    • Double or Twin Room

The cleanliness was not to my standard, other than that great value for money

Property was newly refurbished and they did a great job, compared to what hotel looked like before. Bed was comfy, room nice and warm. Location is great

Good value for money
    • Quadruple Room

Breakfast and parking are overpriced for no reason but you can park on the street for 30 CZK/h

Easy to find and get around. Just accross Movie/Theatre and Police, next to plenty of transport and quick walk away from the main attractions. Nice pubs nearby. Sat-Sun is FREE parking in front of hotel.

Nice and comfortable, very caring!
    • Double or Twin Room

A very cute babybed was provided as requested in the booking, so everything was waiting for us! Thank you very much. We arrived late at 2 AM, everything went quick and we found such a lovely room that we slept very long in the morning and enjoyed our stay very much.

Nice and clean room, looks like the pictures.
    • Double or Twin Room

For some reason the air conditioning was turned off in the whole hotel and the only explanation we received when asking was “the manager has turned it off”. Instead we had to sleep with open windows during our stay. Breakfast was ok, not good nor bad. A small buffet served in the restaurant next to the reception.

Nice and clean room, looks like the pictures. All furnitures and interior were in calming colors.

Great stay at very decent price
    • Double or Twin Room

Espresso in the morning, soap refill. Maybe more towels. Nothing else was missing.

Nicely renovated property with high quality bed and nice bathroom. Very decent breakfast, unfortunately no cappuccino available in the morning. Good Bar / coffee shop in the hotel, very friendly service at a very decent price.

Hotel Florenc is fairly decent and would stay there again if I had too.
    • Double or Twin Room

I didn't like that the receptionist couldn't give us knowledge about how to get certain places in surrounding area and also gave us the wrong information for the hop on hop off bus. There is suppose to be a restaurant attached to the hotel, but it was never open for lunch or dinner as the time was listed on the door and so we couldn't part take in the leisure of just being able to eat downstairs after along day. One receptionist stated that we could have extended our check out time, and then we were told that we couldn't the next day due to them needing our room.

I like that the hotel room looked like the pictures on the website. The area surrounding this area was sketchy looking but it also was a main hub for a bus station and train station. Also it was truly walking distance from the main square which once you figure it out. The room was very comfortable and the bed was excellent. Slept well!

Nice little hotel very good location, close to tube station...
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was very poor. Bed sheets got some stains was no washed properly.

Nice little hotel very good location, close to tube station and walking distance to city centre.

Very comfortable stay.
    • Double or Twin Room

Simple few improvements will make this hotel a perfect stay. Only inconveniences were: 1. Supply of cream and sugar packs were not there with coffee and tea bags in the room; and they only supply one bag each of tea and coffee, 2. Poor WiFi. 3. Phone is not on the bedside table. So to receive a wake up call, you have to get out of bed and cross the room to the writing table.

Room was very nice and clean. Staff was very helpful. Very close to public transportation.

A good basic, small and friendly 3.
    • Quadruple Room

The rooms don't offer much beyond being clean and generous.

A good basic, small and friendly 3.5 star hotel. It's about a 10 to 15 minute walk to the older parts of Prague. The staff are accommodating and helpful. It's quiet although on a main road, with double glazed windows.

Room and bed was very comfortable and clean.
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast has not much variety and room has no mini-bar or refrigerator. It would be very good that ventilation's voice in bathroom was less noisier.

Room and bed was very comfortable and clean. Personel was also nice. Localtion was perfect. Hotel is near the metro station Florenc.

Nice breakfast, clean room with modern look
    • Double or Twin Room

The only thing I didn't like is that instead of double bed we had two single beds standing side by side.

Nice breakfast, clean room with modern look

The hotel was near the metro station, the rooms were clean...

There wasnt a lobby or an area to sit and wait. The breakfast was teribble and too expencive.

The hotel was near the metro station, the rooms were clean and nice.

Very enjoyable

Very helpful reception staff Comfortable beds Very clean Special mention to receptionist Victoria for her restaurant and nightlife recommendations.

Quiet hotel, close to center.

nothing.

The hotel is conveniently located close to a metro station, which takes you to the center. i had an early arival but they enabled me check-in at 10am with no additional charges. My room was overlooking an internal backyard (not a nice view, though), and was therefore very silent, perfect for a good rest. Breakfaft was very good with a lot to choose from. The breakfast area was very cosy, modern, calm and had good music. This is a small hotel with a lot of young employees (probably interns), which were all very nice. Had a nice stay, would recommend!

very good hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

see above, i did not separated, the bathrooms design was lacking (the door of the shower was that big it was uncomfortable). T The very good breakfast was always the same one.

all the staff knew Russian and English, the breakfast was the same each day but included a variety of options and was pretty good. we got a lux number (not sure why) but the room was amazing. i would like to have full control of the A/C if provided otherwise I still depend on the hotel decisions to activate the warm up or no. 2 minutes walk from the metro and it's a B and C station so it get's you very fast to all the center on Prague

Cozy and comfortable

Tasty breakfast, location is 15 minutes walk from the centre or 3 minutes by metro. Metro is 150 meters away. Staff is very friendly and speak many different languages.

Fair, with some drawbacks
    • Double or Twin Room

There was a disturbing permanent Boise Form the Kirchen, which was only switched off, Ehen wie complained - in three days. The bar in the Hotel was closed.fair

Soap dispenser was almost empty on 4th night. Otherwise great overall.

Artem and Irina at front desk were very helpful. All staff were very friendly! It was a good stay overall for 4 nights. Zul P.

I highly recommend it ! The staff are very friendly !

The internet was very slow and always getting disconnected.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to others. The staff are very friendly and the rooms are very comfortable.

Inside the boarding gate.
    • Quadruple Room

Inside the boarding gate. Booker must have a valid boarding pass because you need the proper check in air ticket and need pass the custom before get to the stay.

Staff were so friendly and helpful, we loved our stay and would recommend to everyone to stay here!
    • Double or Twin Room

We were satisfied with everything only semi- bad thing about the hotel was that we were sad to be leaving hotel Florenc and Prague!

The room was beautiful the colors were very relaxing in there, the staff was more than helpful and extremely nice and friendly! If I come back to Prague I will only stay at the hotel Florenc! It was ideal location aswell! Walking distance from every where but also on a quiet little street! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and would recommend it to Everyone to stay here! We also found the coffee sign outside the door very funny!

Please change an electronic kettle
    • Double or Twin Room

I asked staffs to change the electronic kettle more than 3 times because it was really durty inside. At first they said ok and next i asked it again they said ok but 3 hours later and i asked it again they said yes again. But they had never changed it. Is it a diffilcult requirement? I couldn't understand that situation.

Almost every thing was nice

Good location near metro station, bus and tram.

Far from city center.

Good location near metro station, bus and tram. The breakfast was nice and the reception was very helpful and friendly. Room with air-conditioner and comfortable beds.

Lovely stay!
    • Double or Twin Room

Keep in mind that there was no fridge. We had no view(rooftop apartment ) as we had a wall outside.Also the room wasn't soundproof.We could hear our neighbours clearly but we didnt mind as we were too tired.

The room was so beautiful!!! I loved it!It was clean and fresh everyday.

Just basic!
    • Quadruple Room

The breakfast was too poor and with bad service. Very basic! There wasn’t even bottled water and they have tap water with slides of lemon inside… There wasn’t a lobby in the hotel. Just the breakfast area. The whole area around the hotel wasn’t good and I didn’t feel comfortable at night. Don’t make exchange at the shop in the metro station “Florenc”! You will lose a lot of money!!

The staff of the hotel was excellent, kind and very helpful. They also speak English fluently!! The family room was big enough, nice and modern decorated with basic equipment.The bathroom was small but new. Very good free wi-fi!! The hotel was near the center. 15 minutes by foot or 2 stops by tram (the best way for transport) or 1 stop by metro, which was terrifying with its stairs!!! The hotel cooperate with a nearby parking (under the next bridge) and we pay 15 € per day.

Very enjoyable break
    • Double or Twin Room

Maybe a little bit too remote for the older traveler however absolutely fine if you like walking

Good size apartment, very clean , good choice of breakfast , Good transport facilities close by

Prague was too busy this Aug´17. This hotel was 1 Km away from the busy walkways of the Old Prague.

Parking costed 15 Euros per day and is off-site, about 150m away from hotel entrance.

Rooms were spacious and clean. Stayed in a triple room, with good space. Located in a busy street, in front of the long-distance bus hub Florenc in Praga.

Beautiful City with many interesting sites! Definitely worth a visit!

Breakfast is poor! Service at the restaurant is quite unfriendly , except of one person. This also goes for the reception staff at the hotel, unfriendly and a little rude. I guess is the mentality of the people, since throughout the city of Prague the service staff is not the most friendliest!

Location, just next to metro station. Even we had a toon facing the street, it was very quiet at all times. Room is newly renovated.

It was a comfortable, clean and positive experience!

Just two small things... a full length mirror in each room and, a non-slip may in each shower.

The locale was clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. As far as safety, it was located across the street from the police department with police sitting in their cars the whole stay. We also enjoyed having local convenience stores and cafes/bars on the same block. The only things that we wish the hotel could do to improve their rooms were to have a full length mirror in each room, and to keep a floor mat in the showers because they could get a bit slippery. Overall, we would highly recommend the Florenc.

All perfect except wifi
    • Double or Twin Room

The wifi signal wasn't weak, but kind of unstable. Sometimes we could watch videos in 720p, sometimes even Google search took a minute to load.

The room was well-equipped and everything looked new and clean. The staff was quite friendly and helpful. Great location. Metro, tram station, restaurants, and supermarket all within 5-min walk.

Unwelcome
    • Double or Twin Room

Service is not nice at all. Cleaning staff and service staff at breakfast are moody and unfriendly. Sometimes even was not enough food at breakfast. You should ask twice if something should be done at your room. However girls at the reception are completely different very friendly and helpful.

The room is nice and clean. Everything is new or in good condition. Interior at room and caffe is nice and cozy.

Nice, clean hotel with helpful staff. Not central, but public transport is just around the corner.
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast had little variety especially in bread and fruits. It was still good nonetheless. The surrounding area is not very appealing. The city museum is just around the corner but we didn't visit. Some harmless lower class people hang around the metro and bus stop. Although is still within walking distance (12-20 min depending on pace) and it's very easy to get to the centre by metro or tram, which are very close by, a more central location would have served us better for a rest during the day.

Clean and quiet atmosphere, large room (shame there are no bathtubs), comfortable bed. Breakfast was good, although we missed some more variety especially in fruit and bread.

Nice hotel 1 mile from Old Town

Hotel restaurant was only open 11:30-20:30, so no good for breakfast or dinner. Not in the nicest area but was close to metro station.

Decor was lovely, modern, clean and well presented. Coffee machine with 2 pods per day, kettle with teabags and sugar provided plus a mini fridge and safe both free use. 10 min walk from old town.

Student agency bus will take you directly from the airport...
    • Double or Twin Room

Student agency bus will take you directly from the airport to the bus stop which is only 200-300 meter from the hotel and only cost less than 2 euro. The metro is ~100 meter away. The staff is very nice and helpful.

Friendly staff, nice & clean room, good breakfast, very...
    • Double or Twin Room

Friendly staff, nice & clean room, good breakfast, very close to the tube station(2mins walk). 10-15 mins walk from the city centre! Brilliant... The switch in the bathroom broken, within an hour someone has fixed it. So high-five to the staff!

Browse Hotel Florenc traveller photo gallery