Reviews of Hotel Adler 3 stars

V Jirchárích 13, Prague, 11000, Czech Republic

#366 of 612 hotels in Prague

Great location, wonderful breakfast and snack, a few quibbles with room. @adamholtwrites
    • Double or Twin Room

My room had 3 beds. I'm pretty sure that wasn't what I selected, but I didn't complain and ended up with company one night so it worked out. Shower is a tight fit. There was work in the courtyard, which started a bit early for my taste.

Fantastic location - walking distance to anything if you're reasonably fit and like strolling. Right around the corner from Cafe Louvre and the National Ballet. Food - great breakfast replete with breads, cheeses, eggs, bacon, fruit, good coffee - I could go on. Annnd they have snacks around 2pm every day, so I usually ate at the hotel and blew my money on drinks and dinners. 24-hour desk is good for odd travel hours. @adamholtwrites

Nice hotel in a walking distance from major city...
    • Double or Twin Room

Sometimes there is a noise from the street. Shower gel is not provided every day.

Nice hotel in a walking distance from major city sightseeings. Very nice courtyard in the hotel. Good value for money.

Great hotel, great staff, good perks
    • Double or Twin Room

This is not an issue with the hotel, but during my stay the days were really hot, the hotel does not have AC, and they were kind enough to put a portable fan, but that was not enough. In Europe is really common to not have AC but I remember couple nights sweating .

the hotel is great in general terms . Overall was really good experience. The location is awesome, close to the city center, metro, , shopping mall, restaurants. Staff is friendly, they have a happy hour from 2-7 where you can get sweets and coffee

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. What a great welcome. Clean, great showers. Loved it.
    • Double or Twin Room

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Mini fridge and fan were very much appreciated. Loved the free afternoon tea and cakes provided each day. It really felt like so much thought and effort had been spent to ensure guests enjoyed their stay. Would highly recommend this hotel and great location too.

Nothing, it’s a Joke!
    • Double or Twin Room

The breakfast is terrible, the bread is over a 100 years old. The shower didn’t work. When we checked in the lady told us we didn’t have seperate beds, but i did book a room with seperate beds. It’s one of the things i especially looked for. It deserves a 1.

Nothing, it’s a Joke!

Excellent, great value for money
    • Double or Twin Room

The extra bed in the room (which I think was a sofa) was too hard.

I really liked the free afternoon tea with sandwiches, cakes and fruit. A very nice and unexpected bonus! Very friendly staff. Nice big room. Central yet quiet location.

Good rate for a clean and good looking 3-star in downtown
    • Double or Twin Room

Would have been great if we could have a safebox and some more TV channel alternatives

Close to all city attractions, shopping, bars and metro. Hotel was very clean.

Great location and friendly staff

We were offered either the first floor w the garden view which was quieter or a higher floor w the street. We asked for the garden but upon check in we were given the street. It wasn’t a huge deal just a little noisy but it wasn’t too terrible

Location was great it was only a 5 min walk to the parking garage we used and a 5 min walk to get other direction where there was a tram stop, shopping center, and a Starbucks. From there it was maybe a 10-15 min walk to Charles bridge. The staff was very friendly and they offer free snack from 4-7 which was an array of fruit, desserts, and drinks. It was great! They also had a lift which was spacious and they let us their luggage storage until check in time. The room itself was pretty standard

Great for a few nights, good for you pay!
    • Double or Twin Room

No air conditioning, but you can ask for a fan at the front desk. Small, dark room.

Checked us in immediately, decent location in the city, friendly staff, complimentary afternoon snacks and coffee.

Excellent breakfast and location
    • Double or Twin Room

Ridiculously overpriced ,hideous furniture,small TV good luck finding English channel,bathroom so small you can't barely turn around,no AC so you will be sweating constantly,if you open the window you can't sleep becouse of the noise

Excellent breakfast and location

Relaxing

Internet was intermittent in the room but very clear in the sitting area.

Location was great and it was clean. Close enough to all the sites but away from all the noise.

The price was reduced when booking and overall positive impressions to be stronger than negative
    • Double or Twin Room

Curtains to be washed, morning noise from collecting waste in front of the window to be less or shifted for a later time.

Perfect breakfast, clean towels and beds

Very nice hotel, staff, efficient transport to/from airport, perfect location in the Old Town.
    • Double or Twin Room

It was great to have the possibility to sit down near the breakfast room in the afternoon to relax, read a book, have a cup of coffee and a cake. The location in the Old Town was perfect.

location is great, worth every $!
    • Double or Twin Room

walls are too thin, I could hear conversations from neighbouring rooms. Rooms are also tiny but its a good place to spend a night and walk around the town.

location is great, worth every $!

Receptionists were so polite and helpful, small garden...
    • Double or Twin Room

Toilet ventilation was so loud, there was no shower cabinet, just a curtain. “Queen bed” was two single beds just put side by side. Heater was not enough for the room. There was no parking space around the block.

Receptionists were so polite and helpful, small garden behind the building was nice

Excellent service and a good value for the price

Bad internet.

This was a really nice hotel with extremely pleasant staff who seemed to go out of their way to make us and our little dog feel totally welcome and comfortable. We had an issue with our shower drain but it was attended to within a few hours. The room was very nice, clean, and attractive. The bed was very comfortable. I'm not a huge fan of this part of Prague but we got a good and quiet's night sleep and it wasn't a far walk to everything we wanted to see. I feel this hotel is a great value for your money for all of these reasons. My only complaint was the slow and poor internet service but luckily I didn't have to rely on it for my job this trip.

The hotel had all you need for a short stay
    • Standard Single Room

Bed was very hard, mattress cover or topper needed. the room was a bit rough around the edges. In need of some tlc. Information given for breakfast misleading 129 for your whole stay or 169 for individual days

toiletries available and a kettle Kevin an Englishman who couldn't do enough a great asset to this hotel

Pfft 'okay'
    • Double or Twin Room

Severe lack of facilities in the room, I expected there to be a kettle but there wasn't. I asked for extra pillows upon booking but this wasn't given, the bathroom was extremely small and someone slightly over weight would not fit in there at all! The room was clean but very basic, they offer free tea/coffee and stale cakes in the lobby between 2-7pm.....avoid the cake if you like having teeth! Would I come back? Probably yes but that's only because of the location, that being said there are plenty of hotels to choose from

Reception offered to book me a taxi with 'aaa' as apparently they offer good value for money..unfortuantely they ripped me off and charged me double price for a 5minute ride!

Good location, quiet and professional staff
    • Double or Twin Room

the big cold in the room, even though the heating was turned on

very nice and professional staff good breakfast good location peace and quiet in the room

We really appreciated the breakfast and how clean the rooms...
    • Double or Twin Room

We would appreciate if the doors were more soundproof. This way sometimes you could hear people talking in the corridor.

We really appreciated the breakfast and how clean the rooms were. Also the location/ price ratio was extremely good.

The service was wonderful, informative, and always willing...
    • Double or Twin Room

The only down side is that the the walls are thin. You can hear a lot of noise as to what is happening outside your room. Even the shared wall neighbours at times.

The service was wonderful, informative, and always willing to help. The staff were fabulous. The room was beautiful and spacious. Location was great, we walked to most places and was close to hop on hop off buses. Would definitely stay there again.

Nice stay
    • Double or Twin Room

Problems with parking - it was very expensive as for 1 night, but still we paid it and forgot. Next day we checked out and wanted to leave car for few hours more, to have a walk in the city, but the girls from reception kicked us out. One of them (with short dark hair) was very rude. While we were discussing parking with the younger russian speaking lady-receptionist (which is nice), the other one was screaming at her in Czeck language in front of us in order not to allow us to leave the car (like we don't excist). I think the management should send her for some training to learn how hospitality workers should behave in front of guests. All the other workers were very pleasant!

Very clean, pleasant hotel in the city center, nice atmosphere inside. Complimentary water inside the room (the only one hotel among 10 others where we stayed in Europe, who give water to the visitors:)))!!! Bravo Adler) Like cmon, water is something that costs nothing, but it is so essential to drink it in the room! I wish all the other hotels would be kind enough to do the same! Also they serve some complimentary sweets in lobby.

Most of the hotel staff was really friendly.
    • Double or Twin Room

We booked private parking some weeks ahead and were charged 20€. Once we arrived (around 2-3pm), our car was registered online and we were told that there should be empty parking spaces if we drive 300-400m. If not, we had to drive around a bit and find an available spot which should be marked with blue lines. Next day, when we were checking out at 11am, we were also told that we had to remove our car (which wasn't even near the hotel) with haste so that the new customers could have parking places too.

Most of the hotel staff was really friendly.

Friendly reception
    • Double or Twin Room

No tea/coffee facilities. Large bean bag type pillows that made it hard to sleep. Quite noisy on the ground floor early morning due to staff prepping cutlery and plates for breakfast.

Nice clean big room. Very friendly staff. Great central location. Hot powerful shower.

Fantastic, comfy, clean and perfect location.
    • Double or Twin Room

Complimentary would should have been replenished in the room when they were being made up.

Perfect location, walking distance to all the main sightseeing spots.

Pleasant hotel with nice views in a good location
    • Double or Twin Room

- Room corridors looked a bit like a hospital, all be it a nice one! - Walls in the room were a bit scuffed... looked like they could do with a re-paint - Charged for a bottle of water that was placed on the desk in the room... minor point but on principle, it should state that these are chargeable.

- Staff were friendly and professional - Room looked pretty much as the photos do - Common areas such as reception and staircase and lift were impressive - Nice view of a church and some inner courtyard - Quiet at night - 12 mins walk to Charles Bridge and Old Town closer than that - Found a bar near by where the drinks were local non-tourist prices

Great location, good staff, would stay there again.
    • Double or Twin Room

Cleaning staff walked in while we were there without knocking. They seemed to do this to more than one room from what I can tell. The room is nice but felt somewhat dated based on wall photo and general furniture. It felt more like a "travelers hotel" than a nice local hotel because of that.

Great location. Good breakfast / snack assortment. Staff were very attentive. The room had enough space and the bathroom met our standards.

Clean nice hotel with an excellent location.
    • Double or Twin Room

Internet was not good. It's fine if you are there as a tourist, for work it was a trouble. Also bathroom was a bit dated, but served well.

Clean nice hotel with an excellent location. As you also read in other reviews, staff is really great in this hotel. Specifically one receptionist made a big difference in positive way to my stay. I was sick and had to work a whole day in my room so I requested a water-boiler to make a tea. She brought it immediately with lemon juice, teabags and a big smile. Those details make a difference. Location is really amazing, I know Prague quite well as I used to live there so I wanted to stay in this area close to the busy center, at the same time you are on a nice cute quiet street. I can also appreciate little things in hotels such as water in a glass bottle (even though its just form the tap, it feels nice to have it there) or afternoon snacks and coffee for guests.

Uncomfortable bed and pathetic cleanliness
    • Double or Twin Room

We were provided a double bed with two single and uneven matresses. one of the matress actually had its springs out. On complaining, the receptionist tried to get smart that its a personal preferrence and last couple rated the bed extra ordinary (which they were with nearly half of springs broken and out) Cleanliness was pathetic with several stains on the walls. Gave hostel like feeling. Not recommended for couples

Arrogance and "trying but failing to act smart" attitude of morning receptionist

Very pleasant stay!
    • Double or Twin Room

Maybe, when I ate my breakfast, the staff was all the time around me and cleaning...it disturbed :(

In the center, and very beautiful old town, as location.

I enjoyed especially the afternoon tea refreshments (mini...
    • Double or Twin Room

For breakfast, everyone could toast their bread to their own crispyness - but there was only one toaster available. Sometimes there was quite a waiting line! Also ask for the bathroom size (I had to change my room because I couldn't enter the shower).

I enjoyed especially the afternoon tea refreshments (mini sandwiches and sweetmeats) made available 14:00-19:00. (not much, so if you were too late you'd have to content yourself with tea) Staff was very nice and ready to help.

Not worth it, could have been better
    • Double or Twin Room

Poor internet connection in the room No intercom phone, for everything had to go down to the reception Toiletries like tooth paste were available on paid basis

Late check out was granted by 2 hrs upon asking.
    • Double or Twin Room

I was staying at ground floor next to the hotel public toilet. All the noise from that toilet could be heard during the stay. Room cleaning especially bed sheets were not that clean.

Late check out was granted by 2 hrs upon asking. Receptionist was kind, he explained well regarding my queries.

Though we stayed just for two days we enjoyed including Break-fast.

Nothing adverse

The property is located in a very convenient place from where we can reach all the places of interest by public transport. There are some good restaurants also nearby.

Nice location to see Prague 1
    • Double or Twin Room

My bathroom was a bit worn and outdated. I would normally not like this, and pish my husband to move to another hotel but the room was so exquisitely cleaned, that I did not feel uncomfortable or uneasy about dark spots or cracks in the shower tile.

Staff was exceptional! The front desk staff, doorman, and breakfast staff were wonderful. I stayed in one morning and thus, didn't think that the maid would make our room. I actually came back to a clean room after having left in the afternoon and only for a short time! The location was fantastic, and a short walking distance to the main sites although the castle was more than a 5 minute walk as noted by booking.com

Good value accomodation
    • Double or Twin Room

The pillows were very flat - perfect if you like that but not for me. The shower wasn't the best. The shower head would slip forward but then go up too high if there was too much pressure. Saying that the pressure was very weak and I was unable to wash my hair. The rooms and bathrooms are small but refelct the price.

The hotel is in a central location within easy walking distance to the attractions. The staff were polite and approachable.

Good location.

Some renovation in rooms required. Weak internet in rooms.

Good location. Walking distance to the city center. Friendly staff. A bit overpriced, but very good breakfast.

Comfortable and quiet hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

The wifi is terrible. Sometimes it works but mostly it doesn't. They need to have this upgraded since, as today's travelers, we depend on a dependable and secure wifi.

Quiet, clean and friendly hotel with comfortable beds and extra bedroom space helped make our stay in Prague enjoyable. It's an easy walk to major attractions and the feature an afternoon Tea complete with piano player! Their breakfast is enjoyable with fresh vegetables, fruits, cheeses, breads, and a variety of egg preparations. Very easy to recommend Hotel Adler.

Prague

No air con

Very central. Easy access to the river and the old town. We walked everywhere very compact beautiful city. Staff great, breakfast very good. Free pastries and refreshments in the afternoon.

Good location.
    • Double or Twin Room

Poor internet connection, and the room is not well ventilated, it is really warm.

I like the vicinity style, the location where we can go to the centre easily, and warm accommodation of the receptionists.

Quiet, central hotel in heart of Prague!!
    • Double or Twin Room

No air conditioning in the rooms, there was an electric fan that did help as the weather was very hot there.

Location of Hotel Adler is excellent. Walking distance from main sites and shopping.

very clean room, good location, extremly friendly and...
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast buffet had a lot of choices but was not very good. The WIFI login via email does not work on Apple devices. However, the hotel staff could log me in with their account.

very clean room, good location, extremly friendly and helpful staff

Great location!
    • Standard Single Room

The bathroom was tiny... and I'm petite! I cannot imagine an average European person comfortably moving around the bathroom. There were also holes in the wall of the room, like somebody punched it. The breakfast selection was more than the average but quality was so-so.

The location was excellent, walking distance from a lot of restaurants, bars, the shopping mall and tram station. I also appreciated the free coffee/tea and snacks every afternoon. The dessert wasn't really good (I could see other guests taking a bite, making a face then leaving the pastry on the plate), but the coffee and the thought behind providing the extra service is very good.

City Break

The bathroom was tiny.

We had a large double bed which was very comfortable. Good location which was central for walking everywhere. The hotel had a small courtyard which was lovely to sit out in. Hotel was busy but never seemed crowded.

Excellent location, very small room
    • Double or Twin Room

Took the room through a booking.com deal, breakfast excluded, no possibility for free cancellation. The room was claustrophobically small - nothing to do with what they showed in the pictures on the website, on the top floor, got super warm during the hot days. Everything looked like the main purpose was to save money when they did the room: big bathroom, but without a single shelf or something to put your things on, small towels, a fan instead of an AC (turned out in the historical buildings they're not allowed to install ACs), not even a proper wardrobe - more like a dorrless cabinet. The room felt more like a hostel.

Very friendly personnel, excellent location and very clean

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

• Double or Twin Room

Poor/no wifi, very loud, service was vacuum cleaning next room early in the morning, staff reaction after asking about wifi and other things

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Don't go!
    • Double or Twin Room

The room looked tired and worn out. It needs a good redecoration - MASSIVELY. Three stars hotel - more like one star. New TV but old remote control. No English subtitled! The cleaners have not provided us clean glasses during our stay. We stayed for three nights! The bathroom with the toilet - eye sore! The water pressure was rubbish - hot and cold. One of them knew it was my birthday - they did not make an effort or say happy birthday to me. The receptionist was on the phone when we were checking in.

There was nothing we liked about this accommodation!

Nice and quiet location, not too far from the action!
    • Double or Twin Room

The location was great as it was a little off 'the beaten path' so it was nice and quiet. I was a little worried when I realized that there was a church right next door...however, the double paned windows kept out any early-morning bell ringing!

Confortable
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was rich but cake could be a little bit fresh.

Location, interest of hotel personnel and confortable bed was realy good. Also, bathroom and rooms was very clean.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Excellent hotel for the money spent
    • Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was fine but a bit stale

Overall everything was good, truth be told, we didnt spend a lot of time in the hotel but when we were there, all was good!

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

Good for a very short stay
    • Double or Twin Room

-Bad shower (small waterstream), -Bad acoustic (can hear every tiny noise in a hallway) -You HAVE to put "do not disturb" sign or else cleaning lady comes to your room at 8.30 in the morning...

-Nice view, -Bidet in the bathroom, -Comfortable bed,

• Reviewed: 23 December 2016

Great short break in beautiful Prague

Free wi fi, tea/coffee machines in the room.

Great location, very friendly staff, excellent breakfast. Rooms basic, but very comfy and warm. We would highly recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

Staff were friendly.
    • Double or Twin Room

The rooms where very basic looking and in my opinion didnt reflect the price

Staff were friendly. Great location. We requested to move rooms and this was done with no hassle.

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

Wifi does not work
    • Double or Twin Room

Wifi only works properly in the hall but not in the rooms and in 2016 that is unacceptable. The window could not be totally closed.

The ubication is perfect.

• Reviewed: 3 December 2016

Great location, close to old town and Charles Bridge.

WIFI connection was bad.

Great location, close to old town and Charles Bridge. Staff very friendly and allowed us for late check out without extra charges. Good breakfast at a reasonable price.

• Reviewed: 19 November 2016

City Centre Prague
    • Double or Twin Room

Staff in all areas very friendly and efficient. Room and bathroom were of a good standard and well maintained. Good breakfast at a reasonable price. Very close to Old Town and Metro.

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

very clean, big rooms and nice staff
    • Double or Twin Room

rooms are not sound-proof and verrry thin walls!! you could hear everything from your room, people in the hall and in the lobby,people in the next rooms, as well as garbage cleaners in the morning.

very clean, big rooms and nice staff

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

Nothing special but expensive
    • Double or Twin Room

- the level of customer service is low. Receptionists are not very helpful or friendly, and because of that, the atmosphere is quite nervous. - guests can't use their iron. Every one have to pay for iron service! For us that was too much, and that is the reason we will never come back to this hotel. Iron service should be optional, but we paid enough for small and very simple room, so iron should be available for free.

+ quite good location - 10 min from city centre, + breakfast was really good!

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Smart comfortable hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room

The shower in my room was tempermental.

Well decorated central stair core and landings. Lovely courtyard. Very pleasant staff. Good area - felt like the hip local part of town a pleasant calm alternative to the extremely busy central old town -but only a short walk away.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Fair experience
    • Double or Twin Room

The pick up service hotel provide - the driver is the worst we've ever experienced, he make us sick on the first day we arrived Prague. The staffs is fairly help on suggestions.

The room is nice and clean, though it doesn't look same as the photos. Location is fine around 10 mins from the tourist spot.

Great location and comfort of the room
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel offered me a transfer taxi from the airport to the hotel upon my arrival. I waited at the airport for over 45 min and the car wasn't there. So I had to take another taxi, more expensive; and when I got to the hotel, I heard complaints about me not waiting longer for the cara (that wasn't even there). Wi-Fi signal very week in my room.

Great location and comfort of the room

Cozy, friendly, & quiet.
    • Double or Twin Room

Very nice hotel. The accommodations were reasonably priced and centrally located. Staff was very nice, helpful, & friendly. Everything was kept clean and neat. The hotel was also in a quiet location with soundproofing in the windows. Would definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

Great hotel, good value for the money, centrally located.
    • Double or Twin Room

Room very small. Difficult to keep cool enough, even with open windows (street moderately quiet). Also the bathroom, though very modern and clean, was unacceptably small. My husband and I are small people, I can't imagine how an average sized male would negotiate that bathroom. Yet we loved the hotel and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it, even with above reservations.

Breakfast great with lots to choose from. Hotel nicely renovated. Good location within walking distance of old town, close to buses and trams.Very clean. Beds comfortable. Staff very helpful.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

• Double or Twin Room

There was an issue regarding payment that was very frustrating as nothing was done to ensure satisfaction. (It clearly stated when I booked it that we were to pay at the hotel and that the credit card number I gave would just have a hold placed on it [I wanted to pay cash] but instead my credit card was charged for the full amount, and when I asked if I could change the credit card to my European one so I didn't get dinged on the conversion they basically said "nope, too bad so sad." Very frustrating.

Great location. So central to everything and walkable. Facilities were clean and reception was very friendly and helpful when we asked for recommendations.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

Great location!!

The location of this hotel was ideal for a weekend in Prague. Within walking distance of everything we wanted to see but slightly out of centre so not too noisy at night. Great hotel for the price we paid.

• Reviewed: 11 September 2016

Great value for money hotel!! Clean, friendly staff and exchange currency service!!
    • Double or Twin Room

I had breakfast only once as it wasnt included in the room price it could have fresh coffee instead of machine. It was a kind of tricky to find the hotel in the first place as it is located in a very small and quite road! The room didnt have an a/c

Everything was very clean and renovated!!The bathroom had a hair dryer and bath products. The location was great to explore prague!! You could exchange currency in the reception!!what was really great is that they exchange krn back to euros when we left the hotel!!

• Reviewed: 10 September 2016

Nice location and confortable bed
    • Double or Twin Room

The window of the room was towards the street so it was noisy. No gel reposition every day

Really confortable bed and close to the city centre. Nice patio for smokers They provide you a map the fisrt day and they show you the main attractions

Mixed feelings
    • Double or Twin Room

On the first night they put us inter room next to the reception and we hardly slept, we we moved, I do think this room should be a store room, it's not a bedroom due to where it is, we were exhausted the next day so this did spoil the start to our holiday...

Great breakfast, clean rooms comfortable beds

you get what you pay for
    • Standard Single Room

My room was a cupboard. The actual toilet was bigger than the room itself (but valuable for price paid). I had no iron/board in my room. Internet "Free WiFI" was a nightmare. Despite good signal, it worked only in the afternoon. Additional £5 for a plain buffet breakfast with no service was a waste Despite the quality.

The communal area are great. The staff offered to keep my motorbike in the garden for safety even if there's not much space. The place looked clean and looked after. There's everything you would expect from a 3 star hotel.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2016

I especially liked the location and the staff who were very...
    • Standard Single Room

The only problem was the size of the room, it was a little bit small, though for a solo traveler it was enough. I was also surprised that it was not mentioned about a city tax in the booking, however it was not so expensive.

I especially liked the location and the staff who were very friendly.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

Excellent staff that makes your stay a pleasant one.

There's no AC in the rooms. During the day, it was hot.

The night duty staff member Jerosluv (Mr. Jerry) was extremely helpful and efficient in assisting all guests. Orher staff members are very polite. The hotel is very clean with decent decor. Bed linen and towels are of good quality. The room we stayed in was spacious, well lit and airy, I recommend this hotel to those who are looking for a home away from home, The hotel is just 5 minutes from the river side and there are many nice restaurants at walking distance. Metro and tram stations are merely 2-3 mites walk. Go for it :)

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

Worst hotel I had yet...
    • Double or Twin Room

- Wifi wasn't working well if at all at the room, only in the lobby. - A lot of noise from the street (you have to open the windows as there is no AC) - The bathroom is so small you need to get outside so you can dressed after the shower. - There is no place to open the suitcase in the room and there isn't even a chair in the room. - Our room wasn't organized well before check in which led to: - The house keeping didn't clean and organized the room properly and moreover, claimed we drank 2 bottles of water (which we didn't!!!)

- Staff was really helpful with a personal health problem.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

Realy fast wifi
    • Double or Twin Room

Staff barged into locked room at 6am without any explanation and then quickly left when they realised we were still there, and brushed it off like it was a normal occurrence when questioned, then refused to give us a late checkout

Realy fast wifi

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

Friendly comfortably Hotel near old Town
    • Double or Twin Room

Can Hear noise Of people talking from below courtyard (understandable for a converted old building).

Staff Hepful with late Check out & arranging taxi transfer from airport and To bus station. Location Is 20 min walk from Old Town, 8 min walk To tram, metro & Shopping Mall. Comfortable bed & Clean spacious bathroom. Good breakfast.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

Great location, very polite and helpful staff, comfortable...
    • Double or Twin Room

Very noisy place. Building work across the road, which was loud at 6 am (unloading cobblestones!) Not very clean toilets (block washbasin because of hair, malfunction wc)

Great location, very polite and helpful staff, comfortable beds, good wifi

Browse Hotel Adler traveller photo gallery