Reviews of Louis Leger 4 stars

Legerova 9, Prague, 120 00, Czech Republic

#417 of 612 hotels in Prague

• Quadruple Room

We arrived at the hotel at 4.00 pm, the room was not ready yet, we had room booked double bed + 2 single beds for children 17 and 13 years old, the hotel accomodated us to another room where there was a double bed and a couch for one person, they brought an extra pillow and blanket for the second child. After a complaint at the reception, we got offer to move to the room we had originally paid for.

The second room that we exchanged for the room we were was satisfactory. Breakfast was good, the bed was comfortable.

My only concern would be the bathroom - the floor was slippery even dry, wet was pretty dangerous. If the hotel considers renovation, I'd start with the bathroom tiling.

Accomodation, location, staff, cleanness

Very, very noisy from the street, no noise proof windows, from around 6 am you can not really sleep back due to constant ambulance sirens and honks. Very hot in the room (central heating on max) and you have no control over it.

Breakfast very good, wide selection. Hotel was not too busy at the time so we got bigger rooms than booked. Close to metro station (5 min walk).

Very complicated parking. I scretched my car because of very small gate to parking area. Litchely only for small cars.

Nice big room very clean shower n toilet. Very good breakfast, smiley staff. Thank you

The wifi was a little bit slow.

The staff was very kind, the room was perfectly clean and very warm, despite the very low temperature outside. The place is close to the center and well connected. The breakfast was with a lot of choices and with quality foods. Totally recommended.

All good

All the staff were friendly, helpful and polite, from the receptionists (esp sweet Ladislav), the waitresses and the cleaners. This turned out to be important to us, as we learnt this is not the norm in Prague. It definitely helped boost the Christmas spirit to come back to friendly faces. Also THE BREAKFAST is extra special, with extra treats over Christmas

Evrey think is perfect

An amazing team that only wants to serve and help with a wide smile, very spacious rooms, there is a guy called mohamad, there are no such things, every question and help was right and ready to help, thanks to the amazing staff at the hotel

I hope the price of hotel room can keep same like my staying this time, because my previous staying the hotel fees seems higher than the average hotel nearby.

I feel pleased for this time,, because before I arrive in hotel, my hand was bleeding by a small accident, and the hotel doorman and reception man helped me for put on a anti-affecton tape and took my luggage to my room for my convenience, I feel thankful for such action, and expection my next staying.

• Family Room (6 Adults)

One thing which was not perfect: the odd smell (probably from cigar) in the room. When we mentioned this at the time of departure, they asked our room number immediately, they seemed to be trying to put an end to the problem.

All in all it was fantastic. Very high quality service at a very cheap price. Four star hotel with breakfast for EUR 17 per person! Helpful, kind staff. The breakfast was incredibly good, the picture shows just a modest compilation of mine from their wide offer changing day to day. Spacious two-story family room, actually 7 comfortable beds for 6 of us. The bathroom is also okay. Location: the hotel is on the border of the downtown. To reach public transport, it is preferable to take a pleasant walk to I.P. Pavlova, as the road to the nearest tram stop (Pod Karlovem) is quite steep. :)

Минусов много.Больше вряд ли вернёмся Bathroom in a room was good but room...awful🙈Carpet was old and with holes,on a wall was nails and traces of paintings which is already not there...no general light that’s why in a room enough dark....awful view opened from room🙈and always loud coz air system outside near windows...and you can always listen this coz in a room no AC and you should to open window to get fresh air...and we are were shocked coz in 4 stars hotel in a room was no free water,only one bottle for 2 euro 😊It’s not a problem but it’s not friendly...for each person 2 towels that not match for 4 stars hotel..no hot station in a room,if you want to drink cup of hot tea or coffee...also I don’t understand about breakfasts...why all people leave so good feedbacks about it...breakfast was ok but I didn’t like that food used not one time...I mean if you eat some sweets or pies,on the next day you will get the same not in a fresh condition...)for this big dislike

To be honestly I can’t find big pluses

• Quadruple Room

We have booked 4 beds - room for 2 nights. The stair to the upstair's bedroom is very slipery, i fell down and was lucky nothing broken! A proposal from my side: they shud use kind of anti-slipery tape for the stair. It is dangerous! In the bathroom, the door of the douche is damaged and cannot be closed easily. The soap is not much available for 4 Persons 2 nights.

Breakfast is ok.

Small entrance to the parking that they didn't say when we booked our room. We booked room for 3 person's and 3 beds . The third bed was sofa with sheet and pillow. 3* hotel's have better looking rooms. Wifi was completely useless.

Very clean hotel Professional and friendly staff. Quiet neighborhood. Close to center.

Sleeping was almost impossible: walls are like papers, everything can be heard from other rooms. Rooms with windows facing the main road are too noisy thanks to the rushing police and ambulance-cars...

Personnel were really great and helpful, well english knowledge, nice and big room, quite well-equipped. Breakfast is really great with wide range of choice.

No air-conditioning in the room (it was a very hot day) but electric fans were provided at least.

Nice and friendly staff, really helpful. Rich buffet breakfast served from 6.30 to 11 o'clock. Location near the city centre.

Matrace was really over life so not so good for people with back problems. Furniture was a bit older but in o.k. conditions.

Not bad located hotel in Prague 2 close to Nuselsky bridge, 10 min walking distance to metro I.P. Pavlova. Hotel is nothing special but not bad depends on booking price.

There was no A/C in the room, only a small fan. I've spent 3 nights in there in the middle of July with outside temperatures way over 30 degrees Celsius, so the climate inside the room was pretty discomforting. Also the seating in the restaurant was pretty tight.

More less the only 4* hotel in the city center we could find with 2 vacant rooms on a one day notice.

• Family Room (5 Adults)

Hotel location is inconvenient for checking in. Parking is a hassle with an EXTREMELY small garage doorway to squeeze through.

Room size was exceptional, rate was fair.

Internet slow Lift system No air condition specially need for this hot weather

Staff, kind and helpful specially canteen staff Service good Lovely Food

Floor in the room is old furnished and is "itching" every time you walk. Parking is ok, but entrance to Parking place is pretty narrow and not easy to drive through for all types of cars.

Location, 10-15 minutes walk to Waclav's square. Quality breakfast, nice, spacious and clean room, bathroom big enough, parking within the Hotel. Good value for the money, to conclude.

• Family Room (5 Adults)

- in general, it's not 4* hotel for sure. It was 5-10 years ago maybe but now furniture is quite old, atmosphere/service appeared to be below our expectations. - our family apartment for 5 people appeared to be quite small. in fact, it was 1 room with 4 beds without spare space.

+ own parking for 15 EUR/day. They allowed us to leave our car on their parking for the rest of the day after check out at 10am. It appeared to be the most useful service for us + it was free of additional charge. + breakfast was very good. I cannot say it was 4*-level but still very good. + location. it's close to the city centre while easily reachable from highways.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• Deluxe Double Room

Room not ready past 16:00 on check-in day. Not a single word from the reception staff. Room cleaned in the rush, not cleaned well on the check-in. Bed and couch not comfortable.

Excellent breakfast selection. Deluxe room spacious enough.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

Good evening First I booked the first hotel and when he went Li said there is a double bed because the manager give you learned that reservations about the way the Internet gives the room a bad other hotel receptionist does not have the experience and how to deal with the customer and all that director sitting in the reception did not speak this company bad so I'm going to send to the Chamber of Tourism and what happened to me, I will never forgive it. Thank you

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

We had two beds together for a couple, but one of them was higher than the other one.

Size of the room was very good, also location was great and the room was very clean

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

No elevator for baby and disable people. A bit away from the city centre and the main street. Good breakfast but not professional and kind staff at breakfast room specially a old woman blod hair, she was always soo rude not friendly and unpolite with all customers. Hotel need a restiling specially the lobby at reception desk.

The hotel was clean, good and smiling staff of reception an housekeeping, not friendly staff at breakfast.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

• Deluxe Double Room

I would appreciate if the check out was a little later haha

The staff was great and helpfull. They smile, help you with anything you need and they also have very good english.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

Good hotel, it has old furniture, but it's still good value for money. It is about 10 minutes walk from metro station and very close to city center.

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

Beds were too crawled out and uncomfortable Heating did not work, I was freezing at night and even got cold - staff couldnt work it out during the 3 days I stayed there or offer me another room.

Staff was nice, but couldn´t really help me with the heating problem, even if they said they will do.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

Manager of the breakfast staff was rude and it seemed like it was watching your every move while you are. I wanted to take a slice of bread with me for the way since we were running late for a tour and I almost felt that I was stealing with the scolding she have me. Unnecessary and uncalled for.

Staff is really helpful, I was in need of the WiFi for work related issues and it went down in the middle of the night, front desk went out of their way to assist. Also, very helpful and resourceful with every enquiry. Rooms are big, clean and well equipped.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

I personally dont mind but some people could - there is a need to go up the stairs to reach reception (before entrance) - hotel got elevator.

The receptionist (František) was very nice and provided all informations I needed.

The receptionists charged my card (in euros) without asking for permission. The driver was unfriendly and could not understand basic English. The cleaner did not replace our towels.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

• Quadruple Room

I've been lied by personnel that car park in front of the hotel is free up to Monday morning but in time of check-out I have been asked to pay c.a. 30 Euro additionally for car park. This thing happen although I asked them about car park in time of check-in. Notice to Louis Leger: You are nice for that price but these ignorants needs training (your personnel).

Hotel is quite nice; good location; Breakfasts are traditional - good

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

• Family Room (5 Adults)

We did not get the room that was in the picture but it was still a classy room none the less.

We were 5 Adults and an Infant and had traveled to Italy, Germany and Austria, for our month long trip. Our stay here in Prague was the best not only because of the Hotel and its location, and amenities, but mainly because of the best Staff that we have had the pleasure of meeting. They are friendly, courteous and knowledgeable about everything. For the price you pay this is an amazing option including the breakfast, which is Nice and well thought out.

• Reviewed: 20 July 2016

• Quadruple Room

I would like to pay the hotel with cash because I bring quite a lot Koruna, however the staff just charged the payment through my credit card, although in booking.com, they stated would not use the card as the payment.

The beds were absolutely comfortable and the quadruple room was spacious. The hotel used room key for access to the lift so the security was really good.

• Reviewed: 14 July 2016

• Family Room (5 Adults)

They wanted prepayment (which is always suspicious to me) - and I was right, we did not get the originally booked mezonet type family room, only a 4 bed room. After reclamation they corrigated their error and we could move to the booked room on the second day. We found some old socks and dusty handkerchief on the floor of the room. The breakfast room have some tables but some of the guests are using these as chatting places so there were periods when we did not find room for ourselves (and others as well).

The breakfast was very good. The originally booked room was comfortable when finally we got it. Tram, metro are close. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Barbora at the reception is very skilled and professional.

• Reviewed: 11 July 2016

It is about half an hours walk to get to the old town square in the centre of old town where a lot of the tourist things are.

Brilliant friendly hotel, perfect for a short stay in Prague. Very friendly staff who were always happy to help. Spacious room with comfy bed. Great value for money. Would definitely stay again.

• Reviewed: 3 July 2016

The wifi is so slow and at times we get disconnected and at times no wifi at all. It's too hot as no Airconditioning. We have to open the window at night but with that still hot. They provided us with fan but no help.

Hotel is close to the city and metro is 300m away. Breakfast not bad and staff could have been more friendly.

• Reviewed: 3 July 2016

Shower doors need to be fixed. Some reparation works in the garden..they started 7:30...but i guess its a nightmare for every hotel..

A decent hotel. Clean, Nice decoration, friendly service. Had a good sleep. Good quality and price balance.Wonderful breakfast.i could check in earlier. Very grateful for that. Minibar:)

Really rude morning check out personnel

Extra kind check in personnel.. Everything was quick however.

• Quadruple Room

I liked hotel. Staff was friendly. Especially young guy in reseption. Breakfest was good.

The coffee at breakfast was really low quality, probably made of some cappuccino instant powder...

• Family Room (6 Adults)

Room too hot. Hotel provided fans but was too warm anyway.

Good breakfast, nice staff, would recommend.

Breakfast is really good. Rooms are spacious.

the hotel staf was very helpy the rooms are good and so is the brekfest

• Quadruple Room

parking place, issue with elevator during many days.

Stuff was very good, polite and very helpful.

• Quadruple Room

Friendly staff, very helpful, great location

Everything was great

• Family Room (5 Adults)

Breakfast was perfect. Good location, fine conditions.

Accommodation was all right, in the close centre, but VERY NOISY BUSY STREET

Big room

Everything was great. The rooms are huge. The breakfast was perfect. We loved our stay on this hotel.

Quiet area, courteous staff, great breakfast, good price!

Clean, very good breakfast with a lot of choices, comfortable room with good price. Polite and kind staffs.

• Quadruple Room

Access to public transport (location)

Good service, good breakfast

That hotel has not balcony, has no gard where you can stay and take a while with cofee, there is no place for smokers ...

No Air conditioning, you have to go up few stairs to reach the reception.

Staff, bed,breakfast

Staff were very friendly

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

I love this hotel. Friendly staff, very clean rooms.

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

bed and shower I like most.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Uncomfortable heat in room Unstable WiFi

Overall experience was great

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

It was pretty noisy because of construction next to the hotel. Facilities were pretty old. We had problem with shower.

Location is ok

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

Very spacious and comfortable room. Staff were helpful. I was able to leave luggage while I was at a meeting.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

Staff super and friendly. Room very clean, comfortable

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

• Quadruple Room

The parking place what was offered and sold was not suitable for a middle size car, it was VERY narrow.

Breakfast was OK.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

All good

Very good

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

No air conditioning. Lift way too slow.

• Reviewed: 29 July 2016

nic

snidane

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

Am gasit un gandacel in camera

• Reviewed: 8 July 2016

The room was super convenient.

• Reviewed: 6 July 2016

1, Too far away from old town and castle. 2, Left my important bag there, but they said couldn't find it. I am sure it is under my pillow.

• Reviewed: 25 June 2016

Entrance to Carpark is very tight. A little bit to far to walk to the city

Nice Hotel, friendly staff, taxi service - with okay fees

• Reviewed: 23 May 2016

noisy rooms, very narrow entrance to parking place (definitely not advise to use parking with even medium size car), king bed was just two small beds close to each other,

Perfect breakfast, good price, close to the centre

• Reviewed: 15 May 2016

We found a dirty towel in the bathroom in the pile with the clean ones Poor wifi

Location - close to center Very big room with great furniture. Super comfortable beds Breakfast was for all type of preference Staff

• Reviewed: 30 March 2016

This hotel was great for families with kids. The room was nice and big and comfortable. The breakfast buffet was by far one of the best that we have had in Europe. The breakfast room was a bit small, but the food made up for it. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2016

It was rated as 4 star, however it doesn't qualify for 4 star. Rest all are fine.

• Reviewed: 23 February 2016

noting actually

The receptionist she was amazing , let me say i have never seen someone like her, if i could i will give her medal as the best receptionist , the staff are perfect . the breakfast was really amazing , lot of choices , include the coffee and the tea. bedroom , bathroom, everything clean and in order ..

• Reviewed: 7 February 2016

a litle bit far away on foot from the Old Town

the breakfast, the hotel , the room, cleanliness and everything else it was superb I can only recommend

There are also 55 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Louis Leger traveller photo gallery