Reviews of Hotel Olympia 3 stars

Kpt. Jaroše 1399, Kopřivnice, 74221, Czech Republic

#3 of 6 hotels in Kopřivnice

Read more- opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

All good apart from staff locking hotel with me inside without telling me first.
    • Standard Single Room

2 things that may be important to future guests: 1) The breakfast is very basic, there are few options and small quantities of food. There was nobody around to serve coffee and it wasn't available in a pot. There was no cold water to drink either. 2) After breakfast the staff completely disappeared from the hotel without any notice. The reception was locked, the access through the front door was impossible. I wanted to leave and the only option I thought I had was through the window (easy full size windows on ground floor so it was almost like leaving through the door). After that I realised there was also a door at the back and you can use your room card to unlock it but no one told me that. It took me some time to work this out and I was in a hurry for an event. I realise that it may the business model to run a no-staff hotel but no-one told me this was going to happen. Don't book if you rely on being able to speak to someone at the reception at all times.

The staff were flexible and communicated well when I could reach them.

Good Hotel for Koprivnice

The location is not the best but for Koprivnice it is alright. Though the sight from you hotel window is not that great. Further we had no explantion during the check in about the spa baths or the back entrance.

The hotel has a nice vibe. All decent good rooms. Breakfast was very good with lots of choices. Staff was very friendly. Parking is good and there is an outside terrace.

Very good breakfast and comfortable room.

Very good breakfast and comfortable room. Tea and coffee possibility on the corridor. The room was in the 4th floor but, they have elevator too. The hotel location is perfect. The nearest supermarket is about 100 meters away.

Perfect!

They helped me after I missed a connecting train to Kopřivnice: the hotel manager personally picked me up (by car) at a train station some 20 kilometers away - at ca. 21.30 in the evening! I was sooooo grateful to them... Perfect!

Well location and nice staff

It would be really a plus if we can have a electric kettle.

All staff is awesome and thoughtful.

Stop over for the two car mueums
    • Standard Single Room

The wifi is horrible. It only works in het lobby - totally unacceptable in 2017

Good location, next to the Tatra museum.

There are also 2 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.