Reviews of Penzion Bobešova bouda 3 stars

Klatovska 53, Železná Ruda, 34004, Czech Republic

#14 of 17 B&Bs and Inns in Železná Ruda

• Double or Twin Room

It would be nice if there was a common fridge for guests.

We were spending only evenings in penzion but everything was ok. Clean rooms with comfy beds. Breakfast not fancy but just enough. Restaurant had tasty meals and Svijany on tap. Staff was very kind and patient. Penzion is close to train station (about 50m) which was a plus for us.

• Double or Twin Room

Owner of the property was hostile. Did not say hello or welcome, did not look at you, did not say thank you. I would expect more gratitude. This is reason why we wont comeback.

Good position. Sauna Inside. Beautiful nature.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Sorry but I can't recommend this property at all. The first what really surprised me was when I called to ask about times of arrival and departure and someone talk to me so offensive that I can't read properly. (Times are different on Booking.com 4pm, 9:30am) When we arrived we got the room immediately which was perfect so we went to have some drink at the restaurant - every question or order was a pain for the staff. Also owner is really arrogant saying to the guests what to eat to don't get fat??? He is there every morning with his huge dog lying at the sofa while is breakfast time.(only 8-9) Everything like a tennis court, billiard is extra charged. Wifi only works I don't know where... No one even took the trash during our stay. Way to expensive for this service and treatment. Next time better go to Germany.

Sorry but I can't recommend this property at all. The first what really surprised me was when I called to ask about times of arrival and departure and someone talk to me so offensive that I can't read properly. (Times are different on Booking.com 4pm, 9:30am) When we arrived we got the room immediately which was perfect so we went to have some drink at the restaurant (never more) every question or order was a pain for the staff. Also owner is really arrogant saying to the guests what to eat to don't get fat??? He is there every morning with his huge dog lying at the sofa while is breakfast time.(only 8-9) Everything like a tennis court, billiard is extra charged. Wifi only works I don't know where... No one even took the trash during our stay. Way to expensive for this service and treatment. Next time better go to Germany.

Poor breakfast

Location, clean room, free WiFi, free parking

• Double or Twin Room

price performance very good, surprisingly comfortable,

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

• Double or Twin Room

The staff/owners are so rude! WiFi only worked in the hallways.

Clean modern bathroom, good shower.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

the staff was quiet friendly, but the housekeeper is a very arrogant, provocative and unpolite person!!

• Reviewed: 8 August 2016

Good restaurant and very good beer for fear price.

• Reviewed: 16 July 2016

• Double or Twin Room

Restaurant open only 1 hour!

Great location and nice staff

• Reviewed: 21 January 2016

Larger bathroom towels, stronger WIFI, and a little longer breakfast hours.

The wifi is not available throughout the building. The staff were nice and rooms were good for the price.

• Reviewed: 4 July 2015

The staff members were personable, the food (including a generous breakfast) was good, and the owners were very friendly. During our stay, we had a number of enjoyable visits with them and would love to go back for another visit..

• Reviewed: 29 March 2016

Lovely and cosy place to stay overnight in centrum of Železná Ruda. Friendly staff, relaxing sauna, tasty and rich breakfast... and more

• Reviewed: 3 November 2015

Unfrienly staff location near strip Clubs uncomfortable beds

It was clean and had a playroombfor children but staff seemed to dislike children.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2015

Helpful staff, good location. Overall very good place for relaxation and vacation. Recommended.

• Reviewed: 27 August 2015

facilities for children

• Reviewed: 22 June 2015

Ubytovani bylo mimoradne dostacujici. Urcite doporucim dalsim. Snidane byla velmi rozmanita, personal velmi prijemny.

There are also 9 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Penzion Bobešova bouda traveller photo gallery