Reviews of TOP HOTEL Praha 4 stars

#616 of 646 hotels in Prague

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Room was big and clean.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Understuffed (check-in at the reception at 8 pm and only one employee there; next day a seminar with few hundreds of people and only one waiter in the lobby bar) - we were queuing a lot both times. As for the room - on one hand, the room was big and clean, on the other hand it was not cosy at all. I also missed some basic stuff in the bathroom (cleansing pads, etc.) The hotel can accomodate a lot of people, but the facilities are not designed for crowds in peak times (8 am - elevators, stairs, restaurants... were a nightmare). We neither enjoyed the breakfast - almost no choice of vegetables or bread (2-3 types of basic white bread), the rest of the offer was not appealing and looked low quality. The seminar room was OK, though in the afternoon we lacked some fresh air.

Room was big and clean.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Huge property with many blocks & lifts made me to think...
    • Standard Single Room

Huge property with many blocks & lifts made me to think I stayed in a maze!!!! Far away from city center. Unfriendly staff. Only local tv channels. Corridor lights are off at night & switch is at the corner of the corridor.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

The long story short. I wouldn't recommend to anyone to stay there.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Free Access to Wellness

No service room. Impossible to have meal after 10pm in the hotel restaurant. Staff was unpleasant, impolite, no smile. Except the staff in wellness -they were pleasant and lovely. The hotel looked really old and depressive. Really bad location . You need to get to metro by a bus first and then heaps of stations by a train to get to the centre of the city.

Not a thing :((

4.4
    Poor standard of rooms for high price.
    • Standard Single Room

I did not like the room that they originally gave me. It was such a low standard compared to photos on internet. There is only one block "C" of the hotel (where I was moved after complaining) which has nice rooms, higher standard. Other two blocks, A and B were poor, like a home stay for builders who came to Prague for work. I am sorry I never write bad recommendations but this time I had to do it. The investors of the hotel evidently want to get as much as possible from their investment and are cheating with the photos. I would not recommend the hotel.

The stuff at the reception was nice and I admired their patience because they were only two of them for a huge hotel and many guests complained that rooms do not fulfill the standard on the pictures.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Wrong room, uncomfy bed.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

When I first checked in, I went to my room, only to open the door and find there was someone else in there - in bed and watching TV. Scared the life out of each other I think. Then got another room which looked like it had been forgotten. Dank room with an uncomfy bed.

OK value for that prize, but even the biggest and costy rooms are not good enough to feel the value.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Free Access to Wellness

Parking fee, unpleasant staff. Rooms should be seen by an interior architect. I was not feeling good at very big room with almost no furniture.

Big room, breakfast

Big room and bathroom, big bath, shower room, comfy bed.
    • Executive Triple Room with Free Access to Wellness

The check in time extremely long, due to unexpected delay we got to the hotel reception at 9.05pm there were two people with the ladies at the reception already and one person in the queue so I thought with two receptionists and online reference number it will be quick and we will manage to eat the dinner no problem but how wrong was I. Finally we were directed to the restaurant but the dinnner experience was very unpleasant as we entered the restaurant 9.50 and they were closing at 10pm.

Big room and bathroom, big bath, shower room, comfy bed.

Plain awful
    • Standard Triple Room

We had such a bad experience during our stay at this hotel. The staff were really slow and they did not know how to help us with the problems we encountered and were in a bad mood all the time. The rooms although booked with air conditioning it was not working and their fridge/mini bar was also not working.

It is good if you want to use the facilities for short time, probably better in winter
    • Executive Double or Twin Room with Free Access to Wellness

The air conditioner is really, REALLY bad. There are no good restaurants at the hotel. The indian restaurant is not really indian (they do not even have naan), the preparation are simples, and dinner menú is really basic. We had "breakfast VIP" and even being VIP it was nothing special, there were few and basic things.

We had the superior room, it was really spacious, with a big bath. The best for me was the barwoman in the bar lobby, she really cared about people. She was smiling all the time, helped with everything and was really nice in treatment with people. The maid was also really pleasant

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Waste of money
    • Executive Double or Twin Room with Free Access to Wellness

-Executive rooms are big. -For a 4-star hotel the dinner every evening was terrible! This hotel doesn’t serve dinner for vegetarians! 24/7 meat (often pork - sometimes chicken) and just plain rice with some mashed potatoes! Is that what a vegetarian supposed to eat? Just rice with mashed potatoes? And that for 7 days long. -Also the dessert.. Half of the cakes were not even eatable?! It tasted like old frumpy dough.. -The wellness >> swimming pool was really small. Other 4 star hotels have a bigger swimming pool.. Which I don’t understand, because their hotel has so much space?

-Booked 2 executive rooms. (Triple and double). -Location is ok. 10/15mins drive to centrum. There is also a bus stop in front of the hotel. -We also had half board (breakfast & dinner included during our stay). Breakfast was okay, but they didn’t have “everything” as displayed. Also not much to eat for a vegetarian nor a muslim I think. All you can see is pork... -The wellness was clean.

Average, more suitable for tour groups and events
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Very far from the city centre, also not close to metro. The area around the hotel is not quite pedestrian friendly, so bus or taxi is mostly a must. Bus is frequent enough during weekdays, but rare at weekends. Ticket machine only accepts coins and sometime reception does not have enough coins. Breakfast was bad, reception hospitality was less than average, room and hotel decoration is 90s style, most of the lobby seats are the part of the bar and the bar is closed at 22.00, Conference area corridors and toilets were not clean.

Room was large, bathtub, was big. Lobby area was looking nice. Currency exchange machine has reasonable rates. There is also a bus ticket machine and a bus stop in front of the hotel. The hotel is mainly designed for conference events and tour groups. Close to Centrum Chodov, one of the best shopping malls in Prague.

Big bed and bath
    • Executive Double or Twin Room with Free Access to Wellness

Wellness opened after check out. Disgusting breakfast,the cheapest cheese,salami,bread not fresh,broken juice machine.The Japanese garden is joke as well. Back to communist time in chaotic design style.

Big bed and bath

Overall relatively low standard, old rooms, which is okay...
    • Standard Single Room

Overall relatively low standard, old rooms, which is okay with respect to the price. However, noisy other guests walking im front of my door all night, and no warm water during one morning, are harder to accept. (According to the reviews, water has been cold already several times this year!).

4* hotel on 2* level
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The standard room is terrible, is on 2* level in an a 4* hotel. The air conditioner is out of order, the room is hot. The room wasn't cleaned out, only the towels were changed what we didn't want... My friends had an executive room, they had that problems, too. The chairs and the floor are dirty at the restaurant. The staff is rude, the receptionist laughed when I sad that the AC didn't work and he didn't do anything...

Good connection to the city centre.

Very good, but do not bother the waitress :-)
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Hotel very good, only sort of negativ is the quite secluded location and the distance to rooms from reception. Otherwise room excellent. We were in the restaurant Beer Pub in the hotel and the waitress was obviously very displeased that somebody dared to come in, but food was good.

Clean, comfortable, bath.

Could have been better.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Room was not ready, even though we were checking in 5-6 hours after normal check in time. Room did not meet expectations of what was booked. Was moved to another room on the other side of hotel that ALSO did not meet expectations. Bed(s) were wrong and air cond. was not working. Staff did not have much urgency taking care of us.

Room was decent sized. Public transit into the city center was pretty convenient.

In recepion dont heve room
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Big hotel staf jang not korect whidaut enu information. Rely bedd

In recepion dont heve room We are ful book.heve places in internet. Also anader recepcioner Seel room.

Not a good idea coming here
    • Standard Single Room

I didn't get any towel in my room. I mentioned it to the receptionist, he said he will sent the towels to my room. This didn't happen. I tried to call the reception, noone picked up, I was trying half an hour. Then I went down again, I finally got the towel in my hands. It was not folded and there was remaining of a nail polish on it. The bathroom was also like in a 2 star Hotel. Staff in restaurant when I was on breakfast was rode to each other and they were also cocky against me. The tables were not prepared, they were empty. No cuttleries, no salt and pepper, no bins etc. I had to bring myself the cuttleries and everything. I would not rate this hotel with 4 start. Max 3 week stars...

Wellness was OK.

Hotel from hell

The staff watched us while we were attacked . My disabled daughter abused and bullied. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. They are cold hearted and absolutely disgraceful to humans society.

Hotel from hell

Good comfortable stay, if you want one - select this hotel and book.
    • Standard Triple Room

Breakfast buffet can have additions.

The room was well furnished and ventillated with a huge double bed + a child bed. It was clean and ready before our arrival. The house keeping staff did not let a chance to question / complain though the hotel was totally booked out. The hotel has a Indian Restaurant with good food quality ambience and a very friendly service offered.

It was ok
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

-Staff were extremely rude - no kettle in the rooms so we had to buy one!! - breakfast was basic with the addition of last nights leftovers - all the well-being facilities including swimming pool were an extra £10 for an hour!! - casino, bowling etc never open -had to buy our own toilet roll! - loads of school/college age persons so extremely loud and rowdy until midnight

-Very clean -internet was very good

just good to look pics of the hotel from the reservation...
    • Executive Double or Twin Room with Free Access to Wellness

This hotel does not provide free bottle(s) of water and after 10 PM no place to purchase water in/out side of hotel. Wellness - spa, massage and swmming pool opens from 11 AM to 10 PM, actually meaningless. only 1 sauna room operates at the moment and no steam sauna and no other sauna in operation. breakfast is not recommendable. far from city center. heater does not work. some lights/lamps were not working in the room.

just good to look pics of the hotel from the reservation site.

I was disappointed and will not be returning.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I was so disappointed in this hotel. The description of the hotel didn't mention anything that would have been useful to know. For example, to utilize the pool you have to pay an additional fee, that there was only hot water super early in the morning, and most of the facilities (bowling alley, and restaurants) were hardly open. The hotel was understaffed at a time when it shouldn't have been. Money is clearly used to decorate the hotel but not maintain it. This experience had a negative impact on my trip to Prague.

I enjoyed your big fluffy pillows, despite your rock hard bed. Also, it was useful that there was a currency converter, and the gift shops accepted Euro

Location good.
    • Executive Triple Room with Free Access to Wellness

Food - no vegetarian main course option. All restaurants in hotel closed due to low season!! Hotel is 4 stars but qualifies may be as 3 star.

Location good. Rooms spacious.

Very spacious hotel, clean and well kept.
    • Executive Triple Room with Free Access to Wellness

This was a big thing for me. I made the reservation for 1 night and paid the extra for the free entrance to the wellness. My plan was to visit Christmas markets the day/night we arrived and next morning enjoy the wellness before travelling back. This was not possible as you must check out before 11am (I tried to ask for later checkout but was told I didn't need it) and the wellness does not open until 11am and they refused my entry card saying it was valid only for the day we arrived. So after paying for the added free wellness it could not be used and I had to pay again for access to the pool. That for me was very disappointing and maybe hotel should include that in their advert that wellness free access cannot be used on day of checkout. If I had known that I would not have paid the extra for the bigger room with free access to wellness. Otherwise a great hotel to stay at.

Very spacious hotel, clean and well kept. Very good service at breakfast and a good choice. Parking very easy and a good price, and a taxi ride to center was only 300 kc so again good location. We took my daughter to bowling and swimming at the hotel and again could not be faulted.

Acceptable
    • Executive Double or Twin Room with Free Access to Wellness

Due to a misunderstanding, i got the chance to stay a few hours in a standard room and i can only say one thing: DO NOT hesitate in taking superior rooms. Standard rooms are a sacrilege to 4 star hotels (small, old furniture, small bath with no design, uncomfortable beds, worn-out walls). The waiting time at the reception for any sort of problem is often around 15 minutes. I seriously recommend to hire more people there. It is an enormous hotel (around 900 places capacity) and there are a lot of groups coming and going all the time. Sometimes it felt like chaos on the poor people working there. Big minus for the food. Breakfast has no warm food (at all). Unacceptable for 4 star hotel. Buffet dinner is also not impressive, options are vague. Exterior design of the hotel, due to the fact that it was a huge student dorm in the past which was later transformed into a hotel. On the outside (and sometimes on the inside), it still looks like it. I would recommend downgrading the hotel to 3 stars because it reflects better and more realistic the level of comfort which is offered.

The facilities of the hotel are quite nice. Decent spa center with swimming pool, sauna and very small jacuzzi (i would suggest at least a bigger one). Big plus for the thai massage saloon, the girls there now what they are doing. It is also a good option for meetings, seminars etc. as they have a lot of meeting rooms (although i would recommend a renovation to those). Not very accessible if you have in mind to visit center of Prague. The superior rooms are just great. Huge space and two bathrooms. The lobby and the entire front area are huge and give the sensation of a big and important hotel. Let's say the quality to price ratio is good.

....................................................................................................

TOO MANY THINGS....

HOTEL MEDIOCRE IN GENERAL! VERY BAD POINTS ARE: LOW QUALITY BUFFET ONLY GOOD FOR DOGS AND PIGS! ROOM SERVICE STAFF ARROGANT AND NON-COLLABORATIVE THE MINIBAR IS EMPTY.... RECEPTION STAFF GOOD, BUT THE HOTEL IS TOO FAR FROM CITY CENTER....

Book superior room it’s amazing :)
    • Executive Double or Twin Room with Free Access to Wellness

Deposits.. I needed to pu deposit for iron what 4* hotel should have in the room and then when i call reception they told me that i come down to collect and adter he asked me for money what i didn’t have with me so he send me back in room to get money and then again coming down.. You guys at least should sens those things to the room not calling people to come down at reception for something.. All rest was good..

We had superior room and have hugeee bath what we wanted, value for money is good, for business people if they traveling in town wouldn’t recommend because it’s 10km far from old town, but for couples who looking for adventures definitely.. We were using public transport in normal hours what is very handy and straight forward and then in late hours we choose taxi, one tip is to call uber or ask barman or someone to call taxi for you couse it will be maybe 300kČ max and if you take on the street would cost double maybe and triple more.. Spa is amazing unfortunately we didn’t have alot of time to spend there, staff is olay especially older night manager who help us alot woth directins and young barman..

Good hotel with a good value for money.
    • Executive Triple Room with Free Access to Wellness

There are 4 restaurants in the hotel. Unfortunately only one was opened - Indian cuisine. There are not many restaurants in the surroundings so it was not convenient for our child in the evening and we had to go for dinner in the town.

Good hotel with good facilities, not far from a metro station (4 bus stops).

Good conference venue which would be better if the food was of a higher quality.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The main meals, breakfast lunch and dinner were very disapointing, probably ranking as some of the worst food I've had at a hotel which claims to be four star. Many of the waiting staff were not well trained or happy. This hotel is a long way from the centre of Prague, a 40 euros round trip taxi ride. No nearby reststaurants.

Our room was larger than expected and was clean. It was a good venue for the wonderful conference we attended. The garden area was pleasant. The mid morning and afternoon snacks served to conference delegates were good quality and generous.

In the end i would go there again.
    • Standard Single Room

Free Wi-Fi was so poor, that you cant make a call on Viber or Whatsupp. For higher speeds you have to pay. Parking is paid extra. It should be included in the price already. Breakfast was biggest disappointment for me. Orange juice tastes like water. Mixed eggs were not available at all. Not a deal breakers according to price, but you do expect better if it is 4 star rated hotel.

Value for money is excellent. Room was unbelievable big and spacious. Overall above average.

Awful service, middle of nowhere, smelly rooms, would avoid if you had a choice.
    • Standard Triple Room

Service is awful, reception doesn't care about you. Bar staff was ennoyed by customers. They woke me up at 06:30 to ask for an iron and told me to bring it down asap. Was stuck in the elevator. The room smelled. You had the hold the showerhead yourself because the stand was broken. The service was extremely bad. The hotel was in the middle of nowhere. The staff were like unhappy they got rejected at the hotels in the city centre and worked there because they had no other choice.

The classic car was nice to see in the lobby.

It was a terrific spot for my first stay in Prague.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room with Free Access to Wellness

Finding the place was a bit difficult, because of being of the beaten path, behind malls and office parks. Parking was difficult as well, because of those big concrete poles.

The atmosphere was great, and the rooms are huge and clean.

Terrible!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

My experience was terrible. The hotel is so big, and because of this, the quality is zero. The breakfast was terrible.. was not even good to look at.. Quantity should not always compromise quality. I always came back to a dirty room. It's bad enough that they do not change the bed sheets until you force them to (I had to force them to change it.. and they did this only one time in my 11 nights stay!, but they don't even make an attempt to straighten out the sheets. You come back to a crumpled and not properly made bed. I feels better to sleep on your own bed than the hotel bed. I usually look forward to the clean and crisp sheets of a hotel.. the feeling of sleeping on a professionally made bed everyday.. but at Top Hotel.. I couldn't wait to be home.. Food was zero, room was very big but the bed was zero... The hotel should pay more attention to it's house cleaning. that's the touch point to customers..

Worst hotel I have ever been
    • Standard Single Room

It looks great when u enter the hotel but it is very much disappointing after entering the room. Room was dark with a small lamp and the furniture provided just for name sake. Bed wasnt arranged properly and sheets were changed only once in 10 days and after our complaint. Staff isnt friendly. Breakfast or food was pathetic, very untidy, dirty..I would not suggest this hotel anyone even if its free.

Nothing at all

Room and the bathroom were really large.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Food was poor, but the way they serve it was really terrible, staff at the front desk is the worst I ever met, non-friendly, not informed about facilities in their hotel, zero flexibility, restaurants in the hotel were closed, checking in takes forever, hotel was absolutely not prepared for the amount of people coming to the conference( though they are proud to be the biggest conference center in Europe?! ), there is not even one ATM machine in the hotel, only exchange machine with crazy exchange rates. Only bar that is open usually has only one over-stressed and therefore non-friendly barmen, so to get a coffee you should be prepared to wait 20 - 30 min at least.. And if you dare to ask for a little more milk or glass of water, you get back a lot of dirty Czech words, or they pretend that they don't understand English..

Room and the bathroom were really large.

Poor
    • Standard Single Room

No ATM cash machine poor for a hotel this size. Nearest shops a bus ride away or 20 minute walk, as I could not get a place for lunch at the hotel, staff unhelpful and surly. Unable to put meals and drinks on our room bill had to pay in cash. Reception was horrific with queues on the Monday. I arrived at 1 am after flying no tea or coffee in the room and the drinks machine was not working.

Big spacious hotel let down by facilities and lack of staff..

frustrating
    • Executive Double or Twin Room with Free Access to Wellness

Staff were very rude, reception desk not very inviting and service was slow a big hotel but restaurants were closed except canteen style one for breakfast and evening meal.

Rooms were good

It is a very spacious hotel and the distances to the city...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was not one of my favourite and the bar staff was never around

It is a very spacious hotel and the distances to the city centre is only 8 minutes by car

Not 4 star
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff were not very helpful with enquiries. Poor housekeeping. Thought we had access to wellness centre but it was $10 each visit. The bikes in the gym did not work. Not worth $10 an hour. Variety for breakfast but not tasteful. The location was about 20 minutes drive from city centre.

Clean. Nice gardens

The breakfast was ok, had much better ones.
    • Executive Triple Room with Free Access to Wellness

No minibar in the room. They charge 30 euros if you want to park in front of the hotel (6 euros if you go to a parking area close by). There are 5 restaurants in the building but only one was open. Only one receptionist was working when 3 groups arrived.

The breakfast was ok, had much better ones. The building is huge, you must pay attention not to get lost. We had dinner at the hotel, in an Indian restaurant, we were the only guests although the hotel was packed. The food was pretty good, the waiter was sad but kind. It was fine for one night but for a longer stay in Prague, I will choose another hotel.

Hotel maybe ok for 500CZK per night given the fact that it is very outdated with poor breakfast
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Very old fashioned and expensive hotel. Breakfast extremely poor. Room very hot and outdated, airco and furniture was probably from 30 years ago.

Room and Bathroom were big but that was also the only positive thing

Hotel ambience was good.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Hotel ambience was good. Nice interiors. Room was big although small television. Breakfast was ok. There are 5 restaurants, out of that 3 of them were closed throughout our stay.

Out of town but a bus and train ride you are in the city, which is interesting
    • Standard Single Room

The hard bed and the lousy food

I loved the suite upgrade l received , the bed was so firm l used two doonas to soften the mattress so l could sleep , out of the five restaurants offered only one was open and l was the only guest the food being bearly interesting . The Thai massage was fabulous

Large under staffed property with poor maintenance outside of the common areas.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Free Access to Wellness

Food - we have better chow in the field, flies all over the cold cuts and cheese, rice was hard, no love or passion put into the food. Room - huge room but space was not used properly, room floors uneven, toilet and shower in a small area similar to a closet, a micro fridge that took two days to get cold enough to cool bottle water, room has plenty of space for a mini fridge, room cleaning service only took out trash and replaced towels no matter where you left them, bed was never made from the first night. TV - couldn't change the language

The common area of the hotel and bus stop right outside the hotel.

Not worth it.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room with Free Access to Wellness

The staff overall was ok. The person who was there when we arived wasnt. 4 star hotel but you don t get 4 star quality. The room was outdated. They didnt show us where our room was. We had to look for ourself in a very big hotel. Allthough they had a empty parcking lot in front of the hotel they made us park under the building and charged us for the parking.

Clean. Good breakfast

Great hotel with lots of amenities but horrible customer service/staff
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Very un-friendly staff. We were given 2 bath towels in a family room with 4 ppl. So we called for additional towels and they questioned us over and over on why we needed it. NEVER gave us additional towels and even lied that they did, then upon check out questioned us again, with attitude, as to why we requested more towels. IT was very unprofessional and horrible customer service.

Breakfast was great. Location was great. Family friendly but pool wasn't made for any kids or anyone under 5ft.

Marvellous at first sight, poor when you see the details
    • Standard Single Room

Poor breakfast was poor, uncomfortable bed, air conditioned on all time, shower difficult to control, extra payment requested for swimming pool and other facilities.

The room was very spacious

Top disappointment!
    • Standard Triple Room

We had to wait 45 min to check in. The service was disrispetful and no food was served between 14-18. Breakfast seemed like left overs from last evening's buffet. Although the list neednt continue, ill say i was extremely dissapointed. I do believe this hotel is going out of business and they are attempting to drain their customers of as much margin as they can.

Leaving the hotel. The only good thing about this hotel is it makes you appreciate any other hotel ever been to

okay cheap but don't expect too much

look above

bread was bad spa and wellness closed one day steambath not working too big a hotel and too many youngsters.... I made a bad choice of hotel

Maybe to have not drinks in dinner time at the praha restaurant.
    • Standard Single Room

I was very happy with the help and information I got from the receptionist and the restaurant staff also the housekeeping staff. I will always use this hotel whenever I come to Prague.

Extremely expensive and very bad breakfast ! They charge you for the pool and the parking!
    • Standard Triple Room

Extremely old rooms, very bad cleaning Service, extremely high priced, very far from the City Center, with bad and Long conections! Very poor breakfast! They Charge the parking, and the use of the indoor pool, even if we whre gueste for 4 days there....

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

The hotel's interior is an experience in itself.
    • Standard Single Room

The breakfast was horrid, and I'm not a picky eater. Good cakes though :)

The hotel's interior is an experience in itself. It was like being inside The Titanic. Also, the staff was friendly, and the room had a killer view.

Whole place seems like it desperately needs modern renovation...
    • Standard Triple Room

Old, dated room, air conditioner didn't work (and it was 30+ degrees outside). Beds weren't comfortable, stuff was falling from walls, there is no real soundproofing. 2 small elevators (max 3 persons or 300 kilograms) - all in all complete place is up for quite a bit of renovation. Not sure how this place deserves 4 stars. Breakfast wasn't great as well - there were hundred and hundred of people, everyone was cramped. Food options were limited, not to mention that whole breakfast experience wasn't very hygienic.

Ok location, easily accessible with public transport, quiet part of Prague

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Good place to stay
    • Standard Single Room

The parking machine did not give the receipt confirmation and as it is outsourced hotel could'nt help. OF course that the hotel is old but it is a good value for money You pay

I loved wellness spa with good swimming pool, serving Great Thai massage, beautiful garden spacious rooms, super quietness at night, nice Staff. Also close acess to the city ring. I plan to come back there.

The fine first impression gets quickly spoiled
    • Standard Triple Room

The room was all but cosy. We did not feel well there. We failed to switch on the shower in the bathroom so we had to wash in the bath. Moreover the water was far from being warm which was really unpleasant. The breakfast was - say - average. And beware that parking is payed separately! (5EUR per night)

The lobby, restaurant and conferencing facilities looked fine - a bit ostentatiously. The staff was obliging and the room was really spatious. Free WiFi worked well.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

I needed invoice for my stay.
    • Standard Single Room

I needed invoice for my stay. The Hotel did not give me the invoice at the check -out. They promissed to send it by email. 14 days after I am still asking for the invoice!

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Don't stay there!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There is no room service, no mini bar, no iron in the room, no kettle, not even welcome water. If you need an iron, you need to go to reception (even if there were 3 workers doing nothing) and pay 20€ deposit. But no ironing board. Breakfast was one of the worst I've ever had in the hotels - the second day I even didn't´t go. Not sure if it's legal to claim that this hotel is 4-stars - obviously it's shouldn't be even called ¨hotel¨.

Big bed and big room.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

Not recommended for Indian or middle eastern people.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Free Access to Wellness

Breakfast is not good despite they have semi-Indian restaurants they don't serve Indian breakfast for vegetarians or vegans. There is no separation for veg and non-veg foods.

Hotel infrastructure

• Reviewed: 2 April 2017

Quite simply the reception staff are unhelpful , arrogant and bad mannered. I would not recommend it
    • Standard Single Room

The reception were very unhelpful and very bad mannered . They appeared to have no interest in me as a guest . They purely interested in themselves . I wanted to eat in the restaurant on my last night and I wanted to use my partner's credit card with which he already had payed for my stay . How ever for some ridiculous reason they would not accept the same card to pay for my meal. Very frustrating and annoying. Also for some reason when I spoke Czech ( I am a native of Prague but now living in Ireland ), the staff attitude towards me changed dramatically . They refused to book a taxi for me to go to the airport the next day . I felt they became quite racist and extremely bad mannered. This incident occurred on March 28th at around 19.00 pm. As I am of Roma origin I believe they suddenly looked at me in a racist way and their behaviour towards me certainly became racist in manner . Because of your reception staff on that day I would not recommend this hotel to any friends in Ireland or the UK .

I liked the swimming pool . The hotel garden was very pleasant and relaxing .

very very bad hotel.
    • Standard Single Room

I don't like the management and staff as well as the hotel NO any responsibility. The staff stolen all my cash money which is over Euro3000 and all my bank cards, credit cards as will as my resident card, driving license etc. They make me dump, and unable to move from hotel unless I got remit funds from my friend and family. I complain to Police and I do have letter from Police. Frankly talking all the staff and manager are useless NO cooperative. I never ever recommend this hotel for traveler.

City bus is next to hotel.

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

Loved it!Refreshing facilities for the traveller looking for an escape after a busy sightseeing day!
    • Executive Double or Twin Room with Free Access to Wellness

late breakfast arrivals- no food left! half board evening meal was cold no room service mini bar was empty wasn't allowed to buy a drink and take to the room- so we purchased drinks from small supermarket

friendly and informative reception and bar staff, rooftop restaurant, glass lift, bowling, casino, huge, huge, huge hotel- but not overcrowded, reception lobby was amazing- even had a vintage skoda on display, not a childrens hotel size of rooms, shower and separate, bathroom, bus stop outside, Jacuzzi, sauna, pool, beauty services, choice of eating facilities, undercover tennis courts, would definitely recommend and return.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

Middle of nowhere
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Was nothing around at all so wouldn't stay again and the staff on reception did not speak English and did not understand when asking them for direction to the city centre

Hotel was ok

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Hotel with socialism charme
    • Standard Triple Room

- Swimming pool only useable with Spa and therefore not cheap for children - hard bed as it is a flake board - Breakfast served in big conference center and very simple breakfast - not all restaurants were open during year-end and 1 evening only the smoker pub was open

+ Good public connection to city + Shopping mall close by + German channels available on TV

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Excellent value for money. Would book this hotel again
    • Standard Single Room

Kept getting locked out of my room every time I left! A bit of a specific issue but it was really irritating and would make me reconsider staying there again. Staff were helpful about the issue though

Great value for money staff were very helpful. Room was huge. Bath was lovely

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

good hotel for short stay
    • Executive Triple Room with Free Access to Wellness

we didnt have enough towels for the pool so when we asked for more at about 5pm they wrote down that my room asked for extra towels but they didnt bring any,we ended up going to our rooms with no towel so i called and reminded them so we could have some towels to take a shower.i called them 4times and each time they promised to bring it within 10minutes.the last time i called the reception i asked to talk with the manager and finally got my towels at 9pm

nice hotel if you a car

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

easy to access, worn out place
    • Standard Single Room

Furniture and all equipment really old (was placed to "C") Breakfast dreadful: like in some military camp i would say: big trays of cold cuts brown from drying - prepared long ago, very cheap orange "juice", chap - bulky plates and cutlery, etc. overall bad impression.

Location easy to access, parking relatively convenient, just not sure why need to pay if it is not safe place to park anyways. Fast booking option & high availability.

Great Location, very poor rooms
    • Standard Triple Room

Our request for the ground floor was not met, we have two small children and were placed on the top floor with little to no amenities. The room was just basic, we paid a lot and got hardly nothing. The entrance makes you believe it's a grand hotel but then as I went to my room I felt like I was in a slum.

The Location was really convenient.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

Rude, out dated hotel.
    • Standard Triple Room

Rude woman that worjed at pool yelled at my children, overcharged 25 eu and send aggressive boyncer at me. Thermostat in room wad broken, so we had to open all the windows, so we had to listen to homeless people searching the hotel dumpsters. After my refusal to pay extra the bouncet became agresse and reception send a crazy letter.

Large room, but furniture was very old and broken.

• Reviewed: 19 November 2016

Large room (executive double bed), comfortable bed, large...
    • Executive Double or Twin Room with Free Access to Wellness

no minibar (4star hotel), not working fridge, broken plumbing in the bathroom. Very limited breakfast buffet...

Large room (executive double bed), comfortable bed, large bathroom.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

I will never ever stay in the Top Hotel again. The worst 4stars hotel I have seen
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The worst hotel ever in Prague we have seen in 4stars category! Our personal rate would be 2stars as max. Guys be careful please it is the only Prague's hotel which asks to pay at the very beginning! And trust us they have very good reason for that!!! Because when we saw the room we wanted to change this hotel immediately! But We've made a mistake and have already paid(((( Broken and dirty doors and windows, patched towels and sheets with holes. Further was worse and worse! Unhealthy breakfast: chemical sausage, cheese with no taste, coffee actually that was not a coffee! I don't now how to call this beverage which hotel called as a coffee! If you like your stomach please don't eat there! Bad location. All SPAs are not included into the price and in general costs more then the same stuff in the centre of the city. Swimming pool 10 euro / hour!!! "Nice" Unfriendly Staff! We are really sorry to stay there and didn't read previous responses more carefully!

mattresses

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Cheap basic room, for a reason...
    • Standard Single Room

Outdated hotel with very, very, basic facilities in rooms. There is an obvious need for refurbishing, at least in a block B.

It was clean

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Staff was ignorant.

Staff was ignorant.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Never come back
    • Standard Single Room

Awful stay, poor customer service lack of facilities problems with lights in the corridors and the room. Would never recommend

Visiting a communist museum.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room with Free Access to Wellness

The food for breakfast was presented like for animals in a Zoo.

Browse TOP HOTEL Praha traveller photo gallery