Reviews of Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel 5 stars

Stepanska 40, Prague, 110 00, Czech Republic

#18 of 612 hotels in Prague

9.7

Nice staff nice decoration and professional reception...

No swimming pool

Nice staff nice decoration and professional reception specially Lady in reception her name is Barbara and also Mis Markata in restaurant.

good location
    • Standard Guest Room

the Asian lady who work for the Spa was not helpful when I asked her about the Spa packages she needs to be polite with customers car parking is 35 euro/day the restaurant at hotel doesn’t have a Michelin star anymore

good location nice staff room has good size

absolutely perfect!
    • Standard Guest Room

I have been already in many 5 star hotels but in this one it was one of my best stays regarding the service and the stuff. The stuff is absolutely one of the best I have ever met. Friendly, courteous, ... Evene the park service was one of the best. When I got my car back the wind screen was cleand and into my car they put two bottles of water and Tic-Tac pepppermints :-). So will remember this hotel indeed!

Almost everything was great , staff are really friendly and...
    • Standard Guest Room

Just the breakfast, was not that excellent, the have good variety, but some dishes were smiley

Almost everything was great , staff are really friendly and especially the receptionists , they were very helpful and nice . Car park guys were nice too Location is good and close to everything. If room dining is fast and testy. Rooms are specious and big , quite and we were lucky that get a detached rooms .

Highly Recommended
    • Standard Guest Room

A bit warm in the room with no air conditioning.

Room was very large and comfortable. Bathroom was very clean with nice products. Front desk and bar staff were outstanding. Don’t miss the bar experience.

Great stay in Prague
    • Standard Guest Room

I found the hotel to be pretty expensive, especially the parking garage I found to be really expensive and I believe quite a cheat when a guest is already paying more than the ususal to stay at the hotel.

The friendliness and willingness of the staff to assist is really something to commend. In fact, the gentleman manning the car garage even cleaned my front windscreen of his own accord as he believed it to be really dirty. The bed was really large with a great mattress and the room was really clean and well looked after. he gym was also well equipped and all machines were clean and in order.

Great Staff & Great location
    • Standard Guest Room

I wish there was bidet hand shower in the bathroom.

The staff is really very excellent people, we felt very welcomed, very fast in responding , If I would come back to the hotel it's because the feeling that the staff made me feel during my stay, and that applied for all the staff in the hotel, all of them . The location is great it's close for the old city square and resturants , cafes all around you. The breakfast was good. The services , and dinning in the room was fast and excellent. The food was delicious from the restaurant.

A lovely sightseeing trip based in a top hotel
    • Standard Guest Room

Local bars and restaurants are not the best in Pragus

The bar is good and not too expensive. The room was fabulous. Comfy bed, lovely bathroom with moulton brown products. Staff could not do enough for you.

An excellent stay, will come back for sure!
    • Standard Guest Room

The AC needs improvement, the rooms were very warm.

The staff was extremely warm, smiling at all times and friendly and made us feel at home. They took extra personal care for our comforts and were very willing to help us plan our very memorable stay in Prague. While the entire staff was wonderful, a special thanks to Jana Dzurnakova who personally looked after us very well. Thank you Radisson Blu Alcron Team and thank you Jana!

The hotel had a really good breakfast menu and the staff...
    • Business Class Room

The location was a bit far from the Charles bridge and the Prague castle so we had to take a cab every time to go sight seeing.

The hotel had a really good breakfast menu and the staff were excellent. They were very helpful and also upgraded our room upon request.

Reception stuff and room service was very kind and helpful.
    • Standard Guest Room

There is no chance to park a car near the hotel, all parking places are intended for residents.

Reception stuff and room service was very kind and helpful. Hotel located near the main walk.

Everything from the location to the the food was really...

Nothing actually but I wish if they have better spa

Everything from the location to the the food was really great , 5 time I visited Prague 4 time in this lovely hotel the only time I tried another hotel last year but I came back again , especially the stuff the are really helpful

All the staff were the most helpful people who did...
    • Business Class Room

All the staff were the most helpful people who did absolutely everything they could to ensure that we had a great weekend. Nothing was too much trouble for them. We were greeted by 3 people , offered prosecco at check in and the room was ready early. Jana was incredible and truly went out of her way to help us. Breakfast was great with friendly speedy service and the bar staff were great too ! I would have no hesitation recommending this hotel.

We would like to thank to Magdalena novotna.
    • Standard Guest Room

We would like to thank to Magdalena novotna. She interested in and did solve our problem. She was very helpful for us at the time of our stay. Many thanks for her kindness... Prof Unal, and Dr Birekul

The reception staff was amazing and very helpful, very kind...
    • Standard Guest Room

The reception staff was amazing and very helpful, very kind and left me with a great feelling of getting back, that is the real thing when it comes to costumer service which I really thought was no longer exist. Great experience pretty well recommended!

It was nice hotel with really kind staffs but the room...
    • Standard Guest Room

The room wasn't that spacious than I expected.

It was nice hotel with really kind staffs but the room wasn't spacious considering price. Other than that, everything was good.

Exceptional hospitality in the centre of Prague

The staff made our stay exceptional. I simply cannot fault them. The hotel is in a great location (especially if arriving by car), has two excellent restaurants and a fun drink bar. Our room (a junior suite) was nice enough, everything was fine with it... but, as I already said, the professional staff and the personal touches make this easily the best Radisson I ever stayed at.

Weekend getaway - great location and staff
    • Standard Guest Room

Water pressure in shower not strong, a better water hose is required in the room.

Great location, was able to check in at 8:30am as our flight arrived early in the morning. Check in staff was great, explained all the details of our stay and gave us a tour of our room....wifi connection is very good.

Fantastic
    • Standard Guest Room

The bed. Not as comfortable as I expected. It is a bit run down.

Staffs were very helpful in advising me tourist attraction, shopping and restaurants. In particularly would like to mention the customer relationship manager Zbysek and Magdalena. They were extremely helpful and friendly. The location is also great.

The staff was superb. I have been to Prague 3 times always in 5 sar hotels but only this one lives u
    • Standard Guest Room

The hotel could have warned us about the conditions of money exchange in the city. I have lost 150€ in an official money changer because they charge 28%!!! commission. Since I hadn't supposed it in the capital of an Europian country I was ripped off easily. During our stay we warned a lot of people not to change their money and they were very greatful. It would be the duty of the hotel until this disgraceful condition consists.

Mught be too pricey if you are on a budget but you will get what you paid for. Luxury!
    • Standard Guest Room

I can't complain about anything, all was nice

I liked the location close by to old city and the main places, not too far from the metro. Also because it is not on Vaclavske nam but on one of the connecting street it is not noisy.

Perfect hotel for business and leisure in Prague!
    • Business Class Room

Perfect hotel for business and leisure in Prague! This hotel is located perfectly in a business center of Prague and equally close to old city center. Service is of a high level. Stuff is perfectly trained and very helpful. Rooms are perfectly equipped with a very high quality furniture and all stuff you need when traveling outside your own home. The bad is expensive and comfortable, all leans very good. Pillows are perfect! I had real sleep as at home. Bathroom is equipped with a high quality cosmetic Breakfast is very good. They serve it to the room very quickly. I highly recommend this hotel in Prague

Excellent is the only description for this a Hotel.
    • Standard Guest Room

The was nothing we didn’t like about this Hotel

Excellent is the only description for this a Hotel. Top marks to all the staff who were both extremely friendly and helpful. Location right in the center of everything. Facilities were brilliant.

We felt really welcome and well taken care of.
    • Standard Guest Room

Location was good, but it felt like we had to walk a bit to get to places that we found interesting to hang out at.

Staff was truly amazing! Concierge Zbyšek was really great and very helpful in finding great places to eat.

It will be the hotel I stay in whenever I go to Prague.
    • Standard Guest Room

The staff is incredible. Everyone goes out of their way to be helpful. I have to give a special shout out to the concierge, Magdelena. She went above and beyond the call of duty to be helpful. She spent 20 - 30 minutes in our room aiding us in planning where to visit during our stay.

Excellent Stay

All was fine

Great hotel and very good location at walking distance from many attractions. High level of customer service; warm welcoming by the staff and very helpful especially Mr. Zbysek Dobiasovsky Senior Guest Relations Manager who gave us great advises and even booked for us the most fancy restaurant in Prague. Our room was spacious, very comfortable and nicely decorated so are the restaurant, bar and reception of the hotel. Staying at the hotel is surely an enjoyable and excellent experience. We highly recommend it

Comfortable bed, equipment are well prepared.
    • Standard Guest Room

Comfortable bed, equipment are well prepared. Service was awesome, all employees are very kind and treat us with all pleasure :) Location also is great !

A lovely city center hotel. Great rooms and bed. Fantastic bar food.
    • Business Class Room

Shower was a little average for the quality of the hotel. Shower was in a bath and a little cramped. Also water temperature tended to fluctuate. It was perfectly usable but out of keeping with the standards in the rest of the hotel. Bathroom was very nice besides that.

Business class room was spacious and clean with a lovely comfortable large bed. Bar food was top class. Room was very quiet which is what we asked for. We never normally eat in hotel restaurants and bars but after trying a number of local restaurants we felt that the bar food was one of the best we had on our trip. Staff were very polite and courteous throughout our stay. Location was amazing for the city center and allowed us to walk everywhere.

Perfect hotel.
    • Standard Guest Room

Had moved here from the Corinthia and it’s a world of difference. Staff were so friendly and polite here. Everyone was so kind. Excellent hotel.

You should be very proud, The reception staff are the best I...

I had to leave so soon

You should be very proud, The reception staff are the best I have ever come across. I came to Prague twice in 3 weeks and stayed at the Radisson again just because of the reception.

Great experience,

Hotel just a bit pricey example car parking cost around Euro 35 per 24 hours

Very friendly hotel staff and services with great location what do we want more? we will come back again, Traveling by car and children is just simple, my daughter received a children's toy once checked in, very nice touch of the hotel staff.

Friendly staff, everyone was trying to initiate a...
    • Business Class Room

All Prague hotels do not offer smoking room due to some regulations.

Friendly staff, everyone was trying to initiate a conversation with only one objective which is adding value and making Prague unforgettable experience! Peter was outstanding and special thanks to him

The staff here are amazing it was my girlfriends birthday...
    • Standard Guest Room

The staff here are amazing it was my girlfriends birthday & they made a few finishing touches to the room which was a lovely surprise for my girlfriend. They also got her breakfast in bed which she loved. The facilities in this hotel are top notch & you won’t regret staying here!

Super
    • Standard Guest Room

Too many flowers in hotel...(allergic)

Excellent service! By checkout, they have already washed & cleaned our car and they prepared the water and mint candy for us, and also the traffic information about how to drive in Prag.

The location was great for accessing Prague.
    • Standard Guest Room

There was only one suitcase stand in the room; where does one put the second suitcase if traveling as a couple? Only one side chair in a double room is typical, but for a five star hotel?

The location was great for accessing Prague. We used the HopOn HopOff and there was a stop very close to the hotel. Staff were excellent and helpful; the hotel and rooms were very clean and well kept.

Best hotel in Prague
    • Standard Guest Room

Nothing really - the club sandwich could be better - the fries with the sandwich were not good. This is a very minor point considering the many positives.

This is arguably the best hotel in Prague. Very good customer service, good facilities, good value, good location. When checking in I asked for a room with no carpets, because I had allergies - the staff at the main desk facilitated that request with relative ease. The bar experience is very good - good cocktails and service. Concierge referred to a very good restaurant and offered a free drink while I waited for some time for the opening hour of the restaurant. Complimentary water in the room. Central location - very close to major attractions yet quiet at night. Check-out was simple enough - they arranged for a transport to take me to the airport. Special thanks to Monika at the front desk, her efforts during the check-in process is worth mentioning.

One of our best travel experiences

Absolutely nothing

We had a junior suite. The room has full touch controls for curtains, housekeeping, lighting etc. There is a cocktail bar in the hotel and the drinks are superb. The hotel is Art Deco in style which is also visually stunning. I cannot praise the staff enough. Nothing is two much trouble. It was our first visit to Prague but we would definitely stay at this hotel again

The staff were excellent and would do anything to make our...
    • Standard Guest Room

The staff were excellent and would do anything to make our stay perfect. It did not take long to get to know the staff because they were so friendly. ...it was my partners birthday and the hotel staff made it perfect. Would definitely recommend this hotel .

Outstanding service, great location
    • Standard Guest Room

Truely exceptional service everywhere in the hotel. Right from arrival at reception Lucie not only welcomed us warmly but also asked for our needs and provided us with great advice on Prague. The dedication to outstanding service continued at breakfast, at the bar and with the valet service. This hotel really sets an example of 5 star service. The room was very clean and nicely furnished and the beds were comfortable. Its location is in walking distance to major sights in the city center, yet in a spot where quiet rooms are still possible.

Just fantastic
    • Standard Guest Room

We stayed at the hotel to celebrate my brother in law’s 50th birthday. All the staff were wonderful but a special mention to Magdalena on the front desk whose assistance was above and beyond what was expected.

The Radisson met our needs and expectations and our stay in Prague was lovely!
    • Standard Guest Room

Some ventilation in the fitness room would be nice.

The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful and the room was comfortable. The location was also very good.

We recommend this hotel to everyone.
    • Standard Guest Room

The location is very good. Staff was very helpful and welcoming and the check-in was perfect. Everything was clean, bed was comfortable and linen was of high-quality. Lovely flowers in the lobby. The wifi was great. Please forward our thanks to the wonderful staff!

Extremely enjoyable stay.
    • Standard Guest Room

The bed was very comfy, the bathroom was immaculate and the gym was a good standard, more than suitable. The staffs willingness to help you with any request is excellent.

An excellent and comfortable choice for a visit to Prague.

A bit far from the Old Town.

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The breakfast was delicious with a wide variety of dishes to choose from. We loved the atmosphere of the Be-bop bar. The bed was very comfortable and the room was quiet. Easy access to the metro and to Wenceslas Square.

Beautiful and unique city, unparalleled travel experience
    • Standard Guest Room

The bed was not comfortable. Location was not ideal

The beautiful marble staircase, warm welcome, impressive flower arrangements in the lobby, helpful staff.

I never write reviews.
    • Standard Guest Room

I never write reviews. But I had to write for this one. Very homely and personalized service. Thanks to Magdalena, their concierge manager I was well taken care of. A truly professional and hospitable person. She is a manager material and some day will become one. Overall, one of my best experiences in a Radisson.

excellent!
    • Presidential Suite

Everything was wonderful, from the excellent check-in with extremely informative staff, and from here the whole stay was perfect in every way. would definitely recommend and stay again!

Exceptional hotel, slightly pricey but absolutely worth it in terms of service and location
    • Standard Guest Room

Exceptionally helpful and friendly staff. Provided all requested feedback before the trip, gave great tips in terms of sight-seeing and also provided a complimentary early check-in as well.

Amazing hotel with great staff!
    • Standard Guest Room

Upon arrival we were upgraded to the castle view suite and staff were very friendly and welcoming. Location is in a great area with all sites within walking distance. Would definitely recommend this hotel- a great experience!

It was the perfect hotel for a weekend trip!
    • Standard Guest Room

It was the perfect hotel for a weekend trip! It was a 25 minute ride from the airport. There is a fantastic restaurant in the hotel but unfortunately it was closed for a private event when we tried to go on Saturday night.

The hotel is amazing.
    • Standard Guest Room

The hotel is amazing. It's right in the middle of Prague scene. 2 minutes walk from Vatzlev street. Close enough to not be depended on public transportation and Taxis, and far enough to enjoy the calm and quite of the 1 way street. The staff is most welcoming, especially Elana who received us, and was very friendly and took care of everything instantaneously. The level of service is unmatched.

Wonderful room on the top floor felt very opulent, handy for...
    • Standard Guest Room

Wonderful room on the top floor felt very opulent, handy for everything in the city with plenty of cool restaurants and bars nearby, all the shopping you could need and the fantastic architecture on your doorstep!

Best hotel in Prague
    • Standard Guest Room

Staff were amazing, lovely hotel and everyone there could not have been any more helpful. Really would recommend choosing this hotel. Ideal location and knowledgable staff made the whole experience fantastic. Stay here!

• Standard Guest Room

Just a bit disappointed that for a 5***** hotel the room lacked vibrancy. Dull carpets and overall ordinary. Paradoxically the staff made up for that.

The staff at the reception were excellent. Particularly the Head Bartender, Milan Drahoš in the be bopp bar who was exemplary making us feel so special. His knowledge and respectful humour was professionalism at its height. He just had it right.

Making our first time amazing
    • Standard Guest Room

The hotel was beautifully done with stunning art deco features. The hotel bar was amazing, serving great food and quirky cocktails, perfect to get the evening started or to end with a nightcap. All the staff we encountered, reception, doorman, housekeeping barman were fantastic and friendly, couldn't do enough for you, a real credit to the hotel. From offering to send a hot ginger tea to our room to warm us up to recommending fantastic places to eat. Thank you, we will 100% be going back.

Wonderful stay, fantastic hotel. had a great time!
    • Standard Guest Room

The service was excellent, really friendly and over and beyond out expectations. Jana (from the concierge team) really deserves a special mention for looking after us so well during our stay!

Location of the hotel was excellent!
    • Standard Guest Room

We literally used the hotel just to sleep and take showers. The room was a tad small but it didn’t matter as the bed was very comfortable and like mentioned above we only used it to sleep in. One thing I will mention is that I don’t personally like showers over baths. It would’ve been a 10/10 had the shower been separate. All excellent otherwise.

The room was very comfortable. We were there for just two nights and the bed was very comfortable. We didn’t have breakfast so I couldn’t comment on that.

Every thing was perfect.

No thing

Every thing was perfect. But the top was the generously polite staff. Yana ( or Jana) was on the top of that. She is multilingual, generous & polite

A hotel you should (re)visit!

Nothing, it was perfect!

The location is perfect and the staff is very helpful. We would like to point out that Jana was extremely nice and helped us a lot! Also Zbysek gave us a very warm welcome!

We just love this hotel and will be certainly coming again. Definitely 10 out of 10!
    • Standard Guest Room

Extremely friendly staff, always happy to accommodate any wishes we hads There is a wonderfull smell in the loby which adds to the atmosphere of the hotel

Fantastic hotel and lovely place to stay.
    • Standard Guest Room

Lovely hotel staff were so friendly and accommodating - free upgrade and bottle of champagne on arrival with roses laid out in the room. Fantastic service

The best hotel I've ever stayed in.
    • Standard Guest Room

This property is amazing, I couldn't possibly chose one thing that I loved the most. From the decor to the service, this place is the best. The room was beautiful, the food and cocktails were amazing, the staff are so attentive and made an extra special effort when we celebrated a birthday.

Wonderful! Added to our great Prague experience!
    • Standard Guest Room

There were 6 of us. We loved the hotel. Excellent location, comfy beds. Breakfast was delicious with great selection of food. Everyone made us feel welcome and special. The concierge was extremely helpful in booking taxis, restaurants and a show, and just really answering our every need.

There was maintenance on upper floor, a lot of drilling...
    • Standard Guest Room

There was maintenance on upper floor, a lot of drilling noise during day time, wasn't good for spending time or resting in the room during the day, but was OK during night.

Excellent stay just watch how much you spend
    • Standard Guest Room

Whilst the room was excellent value, the price of the drinks at the Be Bop bar were steep which is a shame as the bar was exceptionally welcoming with great staff....if you tipped them! £100 for x4 glasses of wine seems far too much.

Staff at this hotel were exceptional, nothing was too much trouble. The room was also exceptionally comfortable in a quiet location on the sixth floor. I pre booked the taxi transfer with the hotel and the whole process went without fault. Great location!

Perfect hotel perfect location in perfect Prague
    • Standard Guest Room

Beautiful Location great Staff couldn’t do enough Friendly, helpful and happy Room pretty and very well cleaned Felt so looked after and special Great late check out 100% best hotel so far!

5 Star staff in a 5 Star hotel!
    • Standard Guest Room

Amazing hotel and staff. Everything was perfect. The staff went above and beyond to make our stay extra special. The room was excellent and the location was right in the centre.

Fabulous hotel, with great friendly staff and brilliant location
    • Standard Guest Room

Wish we’d researched the hotel facilities and brought stuff to be able to use them.....also wish we’d had more time there.

The hotel staff were very warm, friendly and definitely made a difference to the stay. They could not do enough to ensure that your stay at ether hotel was anything but top rate. The location of the hotel was great, the rooms were fantastic with a massive bed and well stocked mini bar if needed. There was no pressure to stay in the hotel if you wanted to explore the various eating/drinking places in Prague, in fact they recommend some.

After staying at Radisson blue in Sydney Australia, my...
    • Standard Guest Room

After staying at Radisson blue in Sydney Australia, my expectations were high for Radisson in Prague as well. This hotel, not only met my expectations, but it exceeded them.The staff was very nice and very helpful in advising us tourist attraction to visit.The hotel is very well located. Everything was perfect and we enjoyed a lot staying there! I would strongly recommend it to everyone!

Very good stay, great location and value
    • Standard Guest Room

The only tv channels in English were the news, no film or comedy channels, consider that very poor considering there were over 40 channels on the tv in total

The location was great and friendliness of staff were excellent

Enjoyable
    • Standard Guest Room

Alot of street noise carried through to the room. (drunk people singing late at night) Did not sleep well on the first night. The second night, there was a noisy person next store - shouting and on telephone in the early hours of the morning. TV was all in Czeck - could not use it.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Very good customer service

Memorable stay!
    • Business Class Room

Air-conditioning in the room did not work therefore the room was extremely hot. Room and bathroom tend to be a little dark especially the shower and bath area.

Bed was very comfortable, breakfast had a very good extended selection and personnel are fantastic! Location is perfect for great sightseeing!

Excellent location, very nice hotel friendly staff and comfy...
    • Standard Guest Room

Excellent location, very nice hotel friendly staff and comfy beds. A visit to the Alcron Michelin star restaurant is highly recommended food amazing, the staff equally as amazing could not do enough for you.

Highly Recommend this hotel!!
    • Standard Guest Room

1 minute walk from Wenceslas Sq, fabulous hotel rooms, excellent check in at reception, Lucie escorted us to our room, bar staff were very nice and helpful and liked to chat. And their cocktails are a most definite must have!!

Fabulous stay in a super well located hotel.

Nothing not to like.

Excellent hotel. Spotless accommodation. Comfortable beds. Hotel staff were exceptional! So efficient and welcoming. Highly recommended.

Browse Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel traveller photo gallery