Reviews of Hotel Residence Agnes 4 stars

9.8

9.8

9.7

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

It’s like staying with friends!

All was perfect

Amazing customer service. We didn’t want to leave! They offer free beverages all day and night. They will plan out your days and nights.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

An epic hotel!!

Loved it all!! Their attention to detail was awesome. From helping us with our tour of the city, to walking us to a restaurant for lunch, to making our dinner reservations complete with a view of the Charles Bridge. Everyone was so helpful, friendly and very accommodating. The hotel room was very clean and had everything we needed. Location is really good. You won’t regret your time spent here. Oh, and wine every afternoon in the lobby. 😊

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

The service was beyond excellent!

The service was beyond excellent! We arrived at 10 am from 20 hour trip. I expected to drop our bags and find somewhere to hang out until we could check in - maybe 2 or 3. Instead, we were greeted at the door. Breakfast was still being served and they invited us. They told us our room was ready so we could sleep for a couple hours before heading out. SO APPRECIATED. We were so tired. Made our trip. I would stay NO OTHER place!

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

I can't say enough good things about this hotel!

I can't say enough good things about this hotel! Upon arrival around 8:30am we were greeted with a delicious breakfast and an introduction to the area. Our room was already available which we really appreciated as we were quite tired. There is a driver who will take you anywhere you want to go within the city, just make an appointment. Any time we returned to the hotel we were always offered a drink or a bottle of water. The location was fantastic - easy walking distance to everywhere in Old Town but on a quiet street. All of the staff were so very kind and helpful, there is really no reason not to stay here.

Best hotel we’ve ever stayed in!
    • Deluxe Double Room

The staff at the hotel are simply splendid! Top notch service 24/7! Paula, who did our check in sat us down and suggested itineraries for our days in Prague. She is so warm and never failed to put a smile on our faces. We even met Frank, the owner of the hotel who is super down to earth and friendly. They recommended good restaurants as well and even made the bookings for us! All drinks (coffee/tea/soft drinks/bottled water/wine) are 24/7 on the house and there’s an option to get it delivered to the room as well! And if you think that’s splendid, they even offer u free transportation to your sightseeing places (Frank himself drove us twice!)! We definitely enjoyed Prague so much more because of our stay in Agnes!

Great B&B!! Great Location!!

Nothing really.

The service is the best I have ever seen at a Hotel property. The helped us with our sightseeing plans, travel around the city, and train station transfers. The breakfast was outstanding. The location, in the old town, next to the Jewish Quarter is great.

Exceptional staff.

No negatives

Exceptional staff. Great location. Lovely breakfast. Very comfortable Owner and staff, all went out of their way to pleasantly look after us and gave great advice and recommendations

Top notch!!!

Staff have the customer experience and service nailed down! We celebrated our 45 wedding anniversary on this holiday. We highly recommend this property to all!

Even though the room was small, the place was cleaned and...

small room but at the end it didn't matter... GREAT PEOPLE!!

Even though the room was small, the place was cleaned and beautifully kept but the BEST was the staff and their amazing hospitality which indeed made up for the small quaters (we were not there that long and we slept very well, it was a nice quiet area too). Thank you so very much guys for making our stay a pleasant one. My daugher (30 year old) and me were absolutely happy and felt super safe there.

Absolutely perfect.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Nothing. What’s not to like?

Everything. My husband and I are avid world travelers - this is one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in. The service is impeccable.

Could not imagine a better choice in Prague

The room was well equipped and comfortable.The location allowed us to walk just a few blocks to the best attraction of the old city, yet was on a quiet street. Staff were charming, amazingly attentive.

Excellent hotel and best staff and owners ever. Great location and breakfast awesome.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Room was excellent, but would be nice to have a bathtub. Otherwise no complaint, everything was super.

Super friendly and helpful staff and owners. They helped us organize our stay, did all the reservations to activities such as concerts for us. They even offered to provide us rides. Unlimited wine and beer in the room and lobby is a great bonus too! Excellent breakfast, got everything you need and more.

Great location in Prague!

Great service from the staff. Loved the free drinks available and laundry service which proved very valuable on my long trip. Location was perfect. Very close to Old Town Square, but in a quiet area of the city away from the crowds. Enjoyed the breakfast buffet.

Perfect! I've never felt so at home in a hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The staff was extraordinary! In all of my travels I have never had such wonderful, attentive staff. It was impossible to enter the lobby without being greeted by a smiling member of the staff asking what they could do for you.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Staff went above and beyond to make sure we were always...

There was nothing bad!!

Staff went above and beyond to make sure we were always comfortable. They always offered to drive us to places if needed - we love walking so we never took them up on it. We wanted to see a concert, so all we had to do was ask and they helped us purchase the tickets. Breakfast was excellent. Anytime we came back to the hotel there was wine, beer or water waiting for us. I could go on and on...top hotel in great location that is quiet and not too far from the main attractions. Thank you so much for making this such an enjoyable experience for us. We will definitely always recommend this hotel to our friends and family.

Wonderful.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Top floor room wasn't very large and window very small with no view.

Outstanding staff..always offering extra help and rides...extraordinary breakfast buffet..refreshments all day..very clean..great location...great air conditioning...you feel like you are staying with family!

The extra attention and services of the staff.

The extra attention and services of the staff. Coming back from a long day of sight seeing, it was a pleasure to be greeted by the staff, offered a cold drink and the joy of relaxing in the lobby, and sharing expeiences with other guest.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Super friendly team and great customer service

The owner and staff were exceptionally generous and friendly, a central yet quiet location and superb breakfast. We really enjoyed our stay and the great service.

Best place to stay in Prague!

Incredible place to stay. Amazing and helpful staff. Room was very comfortable with air conditioning. Most accommodating staff I've ever encountered. Drove us anywhere we needed to go. Location was awesome and super convenient to everything.

Best hotel so far!
    • Deluxe Double Room

This is the best hotel we have stayed at and reasonably priced too. Small, boutique hotel in great location in old Prague. It is extremely well run and the staff are very friendly and helpful. They are always offering free drinks (beer, wine, water etc) when you are at the hotel and even offer bubbles at breakfast! The rooms was comfortable and very quiet. The air conditioning throughout the hotel provided a welcome relief from the extremely hot weather. Breakfast was also delicious and they told us to fill up a bag of food to take on our bus trip when we left.

The best hotel in Prague.

The best hotel in Prague. Super cozy and comfortable. Location is superb. All staffs are super nice. Offer free drinks and free car delivering to airport. Breakfast is really delicious, especially the crêpe 💜Would definitely book again next time when we are in Prague.

It was absolutely amazing. Highly recommend this place.

The room and hotel was modern for a European hotel, but had a quaint intimate feel. The staff was phenomenal! They were extremely nice, knowledgeable and helpful. Made my stay wonderful.

Excellent hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room

Excellent hotel !Because of my daughter ,they especially add a bed for her. Sweet sweet hotel staff,she help us to check in very well and buy the tickets to CK. And arrange the car to pick us up to the castle and the bus station . I especially thank you for her nice service of my family. The room is clean and bright enough. My daughter love it very much. The breakfast is excellent. I love it! Good experience in Agnes hotel !

Fabulous hotel with great staff. Close to town. Everything you need and more!

I liked everything except the size of the room but again I think that’s normal for Europe.

The staff really made our stay terrific. They were so kind and accommodating. I would come back here a thousand times. Yes the rooms are a little small but I think all of Europe is like that. Really a wonderful place to stay.

This is THE place to stay in Prague

Everything from start to finish, customer service is the best, the hotel is in a wonderful location, great rooms, very comfortable beds, and exceptionally clean....

Your place in Prague, hands down

Location is great. Hotel gives you the feeling you are at home. What's more important and sets this hotel apart from all other hotels I've stayed at is staff attentiveness and exceptional service. In this regard I would place it among at the top 5% of all hotels I've been in. Highly recommended.

Perfect
    • Double Room with Extra Bed

The only small problem: the lavabo is a little small. Water spills out easily when washing face.

Service is perfect! Staff are enthusiastic. I sent several emails to Agnes hotel before this trip to ask something about transport and restaurants. And they replied in time and patiently. They very kindly picked up us at the main train station. Bed is comfortable. Breakfast is hearty. Coffee tastes good. They also provide us bottle of water for free.

One of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed in.

The warm welcome and attentiveness from every single member of the staff was outstanding. We were made to feel like valued guests, and nothing was too much trouble. The room was very comfortable and the breakfast delicious. At any time of the day, if you sit down in the light and airy lobby, you are offered a (free) glass of wine or cup of coffee, and a driver is always on hand to take you to local attractions. I can't recommend the Hotel Agnes highly enough.

Stay here - and get spoiled!
    • Deluxe Double Room

1. Wonderful breakfast every day. 2. A ride when you need one. 3. A beer when you want one. 4. Your dirty laundry? Done. 5. The friendliest, most helpful staff in the history of the world ...

Phenomenal

That I couldn't stay for longer

This is the best service I have ever experienced. Even the owner has the humility to serve like his staff do. Remarkable location and fair price. I will definitely be back.

Fantastic hotel

Everything! The staff are fantastic and really make the hotel. Location is perfect in a beautiful part of Prague. Can enjoy complimentary wine/beer anytime. One of the best hotels I’ve stayed in

Great Hotel Residence Agnes
    • Double Room with Extra Bed

One of the best hotels we’ve stayed. From the minute you arrive to the time you leave you are made to feel special by the friendly and helpful staff. The courtesy car made our trip to Prague a lot easier taking us to the main attractions such as Prague Castle and the Petrin Tower. Located in a quiet neighbourhood just a short walk to the Old Town Square. If you’re going to Prague stop at the Hotel Residence Agnes.

Fantastic

Everything’s just perfect, from the free ride to the welcome drinks. Actually you can get a glass of wine whenever you want. I’ll definitely come again.

Excellent stay. Exceptional hospitality. Worthy of top score ratings
    • Deluxe Double Room

The staff and hotel are excellent. I can thoroughly recommend. They looked after us exceedingly well. I rarely post reviews, but Hotel Agnes deserve public recognition for their superb hospitality

Excellent hotel, in the old city.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Excellent hotel, in the old city.Very pleasant to stay there, the staff, all of them, tries its utmost to help, drings, soft, wine and beer, are complimentary all day. The atmospheric is fantastic and we fully recommend it as the best in town

Home in the heart of Prague

Very friendly, helpful and attentive to details. I have been using booking.com for 8 years. It is the only time I truly feel that their efforts must be properly recognized.

loved the place

great stuff very kind & worm people, excellent services reach and above average Breakfast Superior location we will be back highly recommended

The best hotel we've ever been at!!

Everything was more than perfect!!!

The staff was very welcoming, no matter what hour we enterd the lobby. Wine, beer and water 24 hrs. The room was very clean and comfort. Breakfast was rich with everthing you can ask for. The staff was helpful in every way you can think of. They even gave us a ride to the bus station and back from the station, and to the airport. We would like to thank Paul and all the staff for the worm welcome. We've been to many hotels through the years- but Agnes is the best one we've been at!!! Thank you Paul for everything. No dought we'll be back!!!

Excellent hotel

No complaints about anything.

All the staff were friendly and helpful. Attentive service at breakfast, advice about attractions, recommendations for restaurants, and the offer of a drink whenever you returned, at the end of day. Would highly recommend.

Would highly recommend this small and comfortable hotel.

Customer service went above and beyond our expectations. Breakfast selection was fantastic. But it is mainly the staff and their desire to make your stay so good that makes this hotel stand out from any others. Nothing seems too much trouble. It's not a luxurious corporate 5 star hotel, it's more like staying with kind friends.

A superb boutique hotel, the most enjoyable and hospitable place we have ever stayed.

We really enjoyed our dinner at the Blue Duckling and appreciated your ability to make our reservation on such short notice. On the evening we decided to have a quick easy nearby dinner, it was very helpful that Frank walked us into the Lokal pub and a table was given to us, even though people were waiting.

Brilliant hotel in fantastic location with marvellous staff.

Everything exceeded our expectations.

Location is superb. Staff were unbelievably friendly and efficient - nothing was too much trouble. One of the best small hotels that we have stayed in anywhere in the world.

Excellent services
    • Deluxe Double Room

Nothing really to complain maybe except for the not having some space in the shower cabinet to put shampoo and soap.

The service is definitely above the Czech standards. The hotel managers and assistants were warm and offered us help for food, sightseeing and night activities recommendations. There were also complementary pickup and shuttle to the bus stations and if needed they can also drive you to the castle and other major touristic attractions. The breakfast was excellent with a variety of hot and cold choices. I really loved their apple strudels! The hotel also offered complimentary water, sparkling water, local wine and beer. It was really amazing hotel which made us feel homey, safe and well taken care. The room is clean and bigger than what I expect for European cities! The location is really convenient by 5-10 minutes walking to Old Town square and the Charles Bridge. Definitely to recommend if you come by Prague.

The hotel and its staff made our stay in Prague extra special

The only slight improvement that I can think of would be thicker window blinds to avoid early morning sunlight, and a mirror, preferably full length, in the bedroom.

The location was ideal, but the outstanding feature was the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. They recommended and booked restaurants, organised free lifts to tourist destinations, and provided suggestions for walking tours. Definitely the best hotel of its type that I have stayed in.

A perfect stay, Ideal location and exceptional service
    • Deluxe Double Room

Customer service from all members of staff was exceptional. Level of service provided exceeded all expectations. Generous hospitality and service, which extended to non-resident visitors

Amazing venue in lovely city

Cant think of a single negative to be honest and considering everything.

Outstandingly attentive owner and staff. I have never come across this level of service previously so thanks to the Agnes team for making our stay so enjoyable. The accommodation is lovely and furniture and decorations very contemporary and in keeping with the building. Nothing was ever any trouble and we were taken to a couple of venues by car.

Brilliant
    • Deluxe Double Room

The staff under Franks leadership were amazing . Attention to detail , friendly and the most helpful staff I have ever experienced in 40 years of travel .Just amazing

Just one little story to emphasize how exceptional the hotel...

Just one little story to emphasize how exceptional the hotel staff is. I had a train from Prague in the evening so that day I left my luggage in the hotel. When I returned back I asked a receptionist to order me a taxi to the railway station. When the taxi arrived, the receptionist said simply "don't worry - I'll pay for you". I thought it was a joke, then I tried to give him money, but he just wished me a pleasant trip, shook my hand and walked away smiling. I was shocked, I had never seen anything like that before.

A very attentive staff ensured we had everything we needed

Coffee and tea weren't the best but everything else very good.

Most attentive and pleasant staff. Good breakfast. Drinks hospitably offered when we were coming and going. Comfy bed. Changed us to a bigger room after our first night as we are tall and our attic room wasn't- but that was without us complaining or anything.

You just have to book it to believe it!

Like most people, I hadn't really seen many hotels reviewed quite like this, and I wanted to know if what was said was true. Therefore, I booked two nights for myself and my best friend for the last two nights of our time in the Czech Republic (the whole trip was amazing, but I wanted to stay someplace "above and beyond" at the very end). We called the hotel the night before to tell them we'd be coming on the bus from Cesky Krumlov and asked what the best way was to get to the hotel. We were told that a driver would meet us at the bus station. Sure enough, he was there, and found us within seconds of our leaving the station. We climbed into his BMW, and away we went, whisked to the Residence Agnes. When we arrived, we were ushered inside, sat at a table, and brought drinks of our choice (wine for me, beer for my bestie). We were given maps and told information about the area, then shown to our room. The furniture was beautiful, the room a good size, and the beds super comfortable. The breakfast each day consisted of a massive variety of delicious foods and fresh-baked pastries. But like so many reviewers before, I will say that it really was the staff that made this stay impeccable. They asked what we'd like to do, then got us a driver to take us there. They gave restaurant suggestions and made reservations on our behalf. One night, they phoned a restaurant called "The Blue Duckling", which was basically filled to capacity. The moment we showed up and said we were staying at Residence Agnes, we were told, "Ah yes, right this way," and were led to our table. Royal treatment through and through, from beginning to end. I would highly recommend the Hotel Residence Agnes to anyone coming to Prague, and I hope I'll have the chance to visit again someday. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Exceeded expectations

Staff, staff, staff. We really felt looked after, and there was a genuine interest and concern about the comfort and experience of guests. Great recommendations for sights and staff drove us to some destinations. Beautifully comfortable, firm beds with huge soft pillows. Fabulous breakfast and drinks (good quality wine, beer, soft drink coffee etc) provided complimentary.

Cared for as if I was their only guest!

Everything was perfect

They put so much thoughtfulness, courtesy, friendliness, high quality and assistance into everything. From the minute I stepped into the lobby, I felt valued almost like family, or a good friend, and received attention and assistance from them as if I was their only concern. Every staff member was warm and polite. I mostly was assisted by Michaela and Paula, who were both wonderful! Theyvwill help you with anything you need-taxi, tours, etc. There is such a tranquil ambience throughout. The room I had 104 was very quiet, ground floor which I liked. Large modern TV, great reading chair, complimentary snacks and drnks in the mini refrigerator in the room, immaculately clean bathroom with strong hot shower, comfortable large bed, very cosy and attractive decor in room. I like the location- quiet street with a short walk to old town, shopping, and just around the corner from St Agnes museum. The breakfast was fresh with everything you could want. To be greeted each time I returned to the hotel with a friendly hello and offer of drinks made the visit so very pleasant. I would return to Prague just to stay in this lovely hotel. If only the whole world were run this way, there would be peace and happiness!

Truly amazing Hotel, great location ! Will visit again

Nothing disappointed !

A wonderfully charming hotel in the heart of Prague old town, with the added bonus of being in a quaint,quiet street ! Staff were amazing, helpful in every way and attentive to every detail. The rooms are beautifully furnished, exceptionally clean and spacious offering a wonderful base to stay in Prague. Hotel offers a free shuttle service during your stay to any of the attractions in the city. Breakfast offers everything from continental to full cooked breakfast, amazing! Truly cannot fault this hotel, a must try when you visit Prague.

If you are looking for a good plce to stay in Pague, I strongly suggest you check out this hotel.
    • Double Room with Extra Bed

We liked really everything at the hotel. The only thing we could think of was the counter space in the bathroom but it wasn't a big deal as a 5 star hotel didn't really even have a bathroom suite either. Being in an old city, most hotels have to make due with the exiting building size.

The customer service was much like a 5 star hotel. They were quite diligent in helping to book sightseeing tours and offer ideas of activities to do in Prague. They even helped us move our luggage to a new hotel because we decided to stay in Prague one more day while we were there. The hotel was super clean and the staff were extremely professional and super helpful. I can honestly say that they were a tremendous help and we're super grateful for everything.

Amazing service, free rides everywhere, lots of attention.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The bathroom. Decent size, clean, but nowhere to put your toiletry. No shampoo, only that liquid soap/shampoo thing. Hate that. Small towels. You can rate the hotel a 4 star, but when it comes to the bathroom is more a 2 star. They should work on that.

Amazing service, free rides everywhere, lots of attention. Good breakfast, coffee, wine, beer and other drinks available for free all day long. Room is spartan but very comfy. Location is great.

Beautiful city, exceptional service

The best service we have ever had. Klara, Lukas and the rest of the staff took excellent care of us, we can't say enough good things about them. The complimentary coffee/tea/wine/beer at any time, the incredible breakfast, and the car to take us where we wanted to go were all very nice bonuses. Very highly recommended!

Beautifully adorned reception and lobby with flowers and greenery all over, very welcoming

Everything was absolutely fabulous from arrival to departure every one of the staff could not do enough for you, the rooms were fantastic the breakfast choices were far and wide. Cannot recommend this hotel enough. Overall probably one of the best hotels we’ve stayed in 😁😁

Hotel Agnes is definitely one of the top Boutique Hotels ive stayed at!

That i had to leave ! 😊

The location & the price were great!! BUT.. the customer service shown by fhe staff (including the owner) is EXCEPTIONALLY WONDERFUL! They made sure that I felt at home, which is truly appreciated since i was a solo traveller! Their free flow of wine/beer/coffee/water is absolutely awesome..they even have an on call mobile service transport to take you around the city for Free!

Czech friendliness taken to a new level

Fantastic small hotel within easy walk of Central Prague and restaurants yet quiet in the evenings. From the moment you walk in you are greeted with family-like hospitality and helpfulness. The staff constantly helped with directions, restaurant recommendations and bookings ( even pulling personal favours to get us in to restaurants at busy times) I have never had such attentive service at a hotel anywhere else in the world. Excellent breakfast and free evening drinks in the lobby for guests.

The place to stay in Prague

TV channel selection

Very cosy and staff always welcome you with a smile and ready to assist. Welcome drink every time you return to hotel. Within walking distance to main square and all attractions. Will definitely stay again when in Prague.

Lovely place to stay

Everything was excellent. You feel as you are at home, even better because of the service you receive. Do not hesitate to choose this hotel. Staff were so kind. They helped us by everything you can imagine. The gave us a drive to the station for free, they helped us by buying train ticket to vienna,booking tours and so on. The breakfast was exceptionally nice. Homemade cakes were delicious. What I can tell you is that you will love everything overthere. جایی دوست‌داشتنی، تمیز و با خاطره‌ای خوب از پرسنل مهربان. اگر به پراگ میروید توصیه نخست ما این هتل است. دل‌نشین‌تر از هتل‌های پنج ستاره‌ای که تا حال تجربه کرده بودیم.

Best hotel I have ever stayed in my life !!!!

There is nothing which you won't like about this hotel.

This was the best hotel I have stayed in my whole life. The behavior and courtesy of the staff are far beyond our expectations. They took so much care of us from the moment we entered the hotel. The staff their give the feeling that they are not running a hotel to make money but they are doing so because they love to make people happy and make their stay memorable. They take care of every detailing of your likes and dislikes. I Thank everyone to make our stay memorable and giving us an unforgettable experience. Especially Paula !!!.

We will come back to Prague just so we can stay at Residence Agnes again!

The service and friendliness of the staff surpassed any hotel I have ever stayed! Someone always greeted us by name when we walked in the door and offered a beverage. They provided recommendations and transportation as needed.

Best hotel staff ever!

I have never been treated better in a hotel. A glass of wine, a free ride, smiles, and more. Amazing experience. I will go again soon just to be pampered again by the hotel staff.

An unexpected gem
    • Deluxe Double Room

Though we travel alot, I have to say it was a truly unique experience. Everything (I mean it!) was fantastic, but I have to underline the quality and skills of all the staff. Special thanks to Pavla (my 4-year old son fell in love with her), she arranged all the leisure for us so well and unobtrusively - that's the thing you rarely can get in a tourist capital like Prague.

Everything about the Hotel was excellent.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Everything about the Hotel was excellent. From the wonderfully helpful and friendly staff, the hosiptality, breakfast offering, location and general ambiance. Could not speak more highly about Residence Agnes.

Excellent hotel, friendly helpful staff, made our stay in Prague so much more enjoyable.

I really couldn't think of anything they could have done better

Excellent hotel. The most friendly and helpful staff. They arranged pick up for us from the airport and on arrival at the hotel (and every time we walked through the door thereafter) we were offered complimentary drinks. The staff helped with recommendations for places to eat and drink and activities and sights to do and see. We were driven to wherever we needed to be within the city (again, all complimentary) and they seemed genuinely concerned to make sure you were having a good experience in Prague. The room was clean, and tastefully decorated. The bathroom was compact but again very acceptable with a nice powerful shower. Buffet breakfast was also very tasty and sufficient to keep you going until lunchtime. The location of the hotel was also really good: 5 minutes walk to the Old Town Square. I could thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone planning a city break in Prague.

Perfect!

A lovely hotel. The service here is professional. Receptionists can speak English fluently. I feel like home. It’s very convenient to go to any attractions. There are lots of restaurants around the hotel. The breakfast here is perfect with a lot of vegetables and fruits. You can drink water, fresh juice, coffee, tea, etc. Anyway, I will go back Prague because of Hotel Residence Agnes!

We have travelled a lot all over the world, but haven't...

We have travelled a lot all over the world, but haven't seen such attitude to the guests. Especially want to mention Pavlina who is very professional in her work. And our congratulations to the owner for the good job. We hope to see you soon!

This was my second time here.
    • Double Room with Extra Bed

This was my second time here. Every time is a wonderful experience! Location is great. Staff exceeds expectations: Pavla, the new receptionist, is lovely, kind, always helpful. Frank, the owner, is also a lovely and helpful person (and makes you laugh a lot :)) You really feel loved here!!! Will come back for sure. Thank-you all for your kind hospitality.

Perfect location & accomodation for your stay in Central Prague with amazing & attentive staff

There is nothing to dislike about this property / staff / room. I would recommend for all types of visitors.

The management & staff are exactly as everybody has described in their reviews. They are extremely friendly & accommodating. Nothing is a trouble to them. Bedroom was large with nice enclosed shower. Breakfast is plentiful & varied (not just continental). Location is perfect as it's 10mins walk from Old Town Square.

Just excellent- can’t wait to go back
    • Deluxe Double Room

Service is astonishing- the staff will help with everything- excursions, restaurants, concerts, transport tickets, transfer, also breakfast is first rate.

Best hotel in prague without a doubt

Stuff, stuff and did I mention the stuff?

The best hotel in prague without a doubt, very good location, very clean, good breakfast but the crown jewel is the stuff, helpful, knowledgeable, hospitable in the highest level

Fantastic Hotel - will return to Prague and stay here again
    • Double Room with Extra Bed

This hotel is ideally located in the old town. What makes this hotel special is the quality, friendliness and genuine helpfulness of all staff. Fantastic range of choice for breakfast. Hotel more than happy to provide transport around the city.

Treat Yourself!

Flawless!

Seamless...flawless; such a treat! After reading the reviews on tripadvisor, we thought, come on... who wrote these (exceptional-9.9 reviews)!?! Well, we must say, that the positive reviews are true! This is how personalize customer service should/CAN be! Well done! P.S. I do not necessarily want to write all of the personalized touches that were included during our stay, as other guests may expected the same (then again, who knows, maybe other guests did receive similar treatment! It’s all good (at Residence Agnes)! Thanks again!