Reviews of Residence Salvia 4 stars

9.8

9.7

Loved it!
    • Business Studio

I can honestly say there was nothing I didn't like about this stay! Well, maybe the weather could have been better, but that's not any fault of the hotel!

I liked pretty much everything about this hotel! If I have to pick something especially noteworthy I would say that I found the hotel owners and their staff to be very kind and considerate people, welcoming and service-minded, and I noted that this was also the general opinion among the guests! The room (business apartment) was very spacious with a slightly exotic theme and harmonious colours, and well furnished. I especially appreciated that there was a sturdy umbrella in the room that I made good use of during the rainy days: it's such thoughtful details that make a hotel great! The breakfast was great as well; a good buffet, and coffee and scrambled eggs made on request. All felt nice and fresh! The location is worth mentioning as well: it's just five minutes walk to the city hall square in the centre of Liberec and still the immediate vicinity of the hotel is calm and quiet. The only challenge is to find the hotel the first time since you have to go through another building to get there.

Pleasant
    • Apartment (4 Adults)

It is quite difficult to locate the entrance of the accommodation.

I was a little bit upset that I was not informed of the malfunctioning of washing machine in advance. Luckily, the owner let me use their washing machine and dryer without additional charge.

Nice but hidden
    • Studio (2 Adults)

Problem finding it as it was hidden behind others buildings and we had to walk a couple blocks uphill with luggage in rain.

Size of unit was big. Manager very helpful.

A real hidden gem, superb !

Apartments are well appointed and modern, spotlessly clean and the owners are superb hosts and very welcoming. This place has a personal touch none of the others have in Liberec. A real hidden gem of a place to stay.

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

Very good overall
    • Studio (2 Adults)

Not many ustensiles and plates to cook Sauna was expensive Beds were appart from each other and could not be put togheter

Clean Nice welcome Very well located with a nice view Shower was great Not expensive for what you get

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

Great location if you are looking for a break in Central Liberec

The TV signal was very weak which made that impossible to watch.

The owners are extremely welcoming and helpful. Having a good Wifi coverage made up for the TV

The hosts were very helpful and I would recommend this...
    • Studio (2 Adults)

The hosts were very helpful and I would recommend this property for anyone staying in Liberec.

Extra comfy bed.

Extra comfy bed.

Behageligt ophold
    • Apartment (4 Adults)

Very close to the city center Nice apartment

• Reviewed: 23 March 2015

I booked studio for more then one week and it was almost...

Sometimes something was working (I do not know what) and there was disagreeable sound.

I booked studio for more then one week and it was almost like at home. The hotel is closed to the railway station. There are shops near the hotel.

• Reviewed: 18 February 2015

Mrs. Salacova is like a Jinn from the magic lamp!

Small things. The parking environment needs attention of the city hall! the passage way to the hotel which seems to belong to a different owner needs some cleaning up and painting.

Mrs. Salacova is like a Jinn from the magic lamp! whatever wish you have, she always tries to make it happen even if not at a standard offer. All the staff does all with the smile and a pleasure. Really pleasant stay there.

Room size and comfort

Access to the hotel is via an alley leading off the street - not a big issue though!

Room size and comfort Location Lots of shops and restaurants nearby Value for money Helpful staff

• Reviewed: 13 January 2015

This place is outstanding.

Really, I can't think of anything I didn't like !

This place is outstanding. Very clean, comfortable, well appointed and spacious rooms with everything one could want in a kitchen area. And it is on the heart of the city, steps from the town square. And the staff - Particularly Jana- simply could not be more helpful. I haven't had service and attention like that at a hotel or B&B since I was in Ireland 30'years ago. Prices very fair too - including a great breakfast for only 5 Euros. There are some challenges that go with the location - parking is down a steep hill from the hotel - but that is a minor inconvenience to be expected when staying in the city 'centrum'. If I return to Liberec, I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2015

It was lovely that we were right in the centre of town.

We had so much trouble finding this place that even the Sat Nav didn't know where it was.The one way system is a pain. My boyfriend ended up getting out of the car and walking around to try and find it, which he did. We had to drive up Prazska Street the wrong way, as there was a no entry sign, but we were told by Michel the owner that you can drive on that road after 6pm and early in the morn but ring to clarify the times. There is no other way of getting the car nearer to unload your baggage than drive up that street, plus to get to the car park the nearest way is down a steep slope, so you don't want to be carrying heavy bags as it will be awkward. Once we were settled with parking and in our accommodation we were fine and happy.

It was lovely that we were right in the centre of town. We were close by lots of shops and restaurants and the square. We enjoyed going to the Aqua Park and relaxing in the Jacuzzi, sauna and having fun on the water slides, the laser show was amazing! We were there to celebrate the New Year in and went to the square.The fireworks there were quite an experience. They went on for nearly an hour and some going off in the crowds, which was a bit scary.It wasn't an organised display, people just brought there own and let them off where ever but on the whole it was great to see and we had fun. Further down the road was dance music in the street with an open fire to help keep warm which might suit some people. Skiing is great if you go in the winter months. We found the accommodation clean, warm and spacious.

• Reviewed: 3 January 2015

Don't let the outside fool you, from the inside the...

This may sound like nitpicking but here goes some very minor annoyances I had: - Alhough there was a kettle, there was no coffee in the room and one couldn't get any in the hotel outside the beakfast hours. - The TV was difficult to figure out. It only had the basic free to air channels (and not all of them). Then it had what appeared to be a sattelite dish. This either didn't work at all, or did but with no sound. It only had German channels.

Don't let the outside fool you, from the inside the hotel is modern and beautiful. All the furniture and equipment is brand new and stylish.The elevator is almost futuristic looking. The hotel rooms are fully furnished and large. The hotel has a great sauna and jacuzzi which deseves a review of its own - it can be booked for a private session, it comes with drinks in a minibar, an own toilet and shower.The staff are extemely friendly and went the extra mile - they offered to book us a New Year's party fo instance. I also liked the little details, e.g. the rooms have a shoe horn. The minibar is a real fridge so one can put his own food in there too. There is a separate wifi on every floor so the signal is excellent everywhere and the speed was superfast for a hotel: 20 mb/s.

• Reviewed: 21 July 2015

Very modern and clean apartment.

Very modern and clean apartment. We had everything we needed. Free WiFi. Friendly owner. Well recommended.

Excellent,cosy atmosphere

Excellent,cosy atmosphere

There is 1 review without text. This impacts the overall review score.