Reviews of Hotel Residence Green Lobster 4 stars

Nerudova 42, Prague, 110 00, Czech Republic

#276 of 612 hotels in Prague

Good clean hotel ,friendly helpful staff.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Was expecting a proper shower. We have some health problems so mother able to bath. A picture on the Web site showed a walking shower this was one of the main reasons to book this hotel.

Good breakfast. Lovely room.

Excellent accommodation in superb setting

Having to pay 5 euro for mislaided room card

Room excellent - breakfast good and well organised - staff very helpful. Friend left laptop in nearby cafe - only missed it at airport - Christina located same and sent it to airport in taxi for our friend. Well done and thanks.

Good location, beautiful city
    • Standard Room

Reception lobby area a bit dark and small. No guest seating area, although rooms had chairs and were large so not really needed.

Large room, good breakfast

Perfect place to stay and experience Prague!
    • Standard Room

Lovely hotel in a wonderful location. Spotlessly clean room which was like something out of a fairytale! Friendly helpful staff. Nothing was too much trouble.I had upgraded to a queen deluxe room which was beautiful! Lovely breakfast with a great selection of food. Didn’t arrive until midnight due to a delayed flight but the gentleman on reception was very helpful and friendly and extremely welcoming. Thankyou for a lovely stay! I would highly recommend this hotel!

Awesome location and clean hotel
    • Standard Room

Needed a vacuum to get dog hair off of floor in Room 102.

View was awesome and the location was a 10 minute slow walk to the Charles bridge. Restaurants were everywhere and none of them were bad. The hotel is in the same very very old street that the Ambassador of Italy and Romania live on. Very cool. Love the hotel. Breakfast was yummy. The shower was the cleanest shower I've seen through all of my trips in Europe (travel about 8 times a year).I'm really picky about that. Also, the hotel communicated with me and arranged a driver to pick me up from the airport (holding a sign with my name on it) for 600KR. Very reasonable and even took me on a small tour around. AWESOME!

Great trip in Prague!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The breakfast can be improved. I wasn't amazed by it. Just a normal continental breakfast with some delicacies here and there but nothing special. Another thing I found a bit unpolite was the receptionist calling for us in the morning 1 hour before the checkout to remind us we should leave the room. I have been travelling a lot, cheap places, luxury places, never happened they call me to tell me that it's checkout time. I know the hotels rules and I always respected them. It was totally unnecessary to call us and "ruin" the spirits that way.

Beautiful room for a fair price. I loved the decor and style of the whole hotel. The view from the window was also very nice as the room we were staying faced Nerudova street.

The hotel is at an amazing location.
    • Superior Room with City View

The hotel is at an amazing location. It is a historical building sitting just under Prague Castle. My room was on the top floor, the views were breathtaking even from the bathroom. The room was very stylish, clean and staff were most helpful. Wifi was excellent. The location is touristy so if you are after a sense of "authentic" local living perhaps not for you but if you want to be right in the middle of the historical heart of Prague with full comfort, do not hesitate.

It has a wonderful location, just near the castle of Prague...
    • Deluxe Room

The elevator is a Little scary, but in fact it is in an old building so I can understand. I had a problem with the payment, because they preauthorized my my card and I asked them to complete the tranzaction. They did... but in fact they took my money twice. Now they say it is a problem of my bank. I hope they are right... But now I have minus in my account. The money are still taken twice. Or blocked or I don t know... But lets say that I had bad luck and is a mistake... Otherwise the hotel is very, very nice!

It has a wonderful location, just near the castle of Prague and on the one of the most beautiful streets in Prague, the room is charming and it seems to travel in time, it is clean and the breakfast is good.

The hotel is very nicely designed, the crew were nice and...
    • Standard Room

The hotel is very nicely designed, the crew were nice and very helpfull. The location was good for us, its close to prague castle and the street itself is nice with few unique little shops.

The room was very spacious and the bed was very comfortable.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The room was very spacious and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was good but the shower was a little tight. Very close to the castle. A small intimate hotel with friendly staff. Nice breakfast .

Great city, great hotel location but disappointing hotel
    • Standard Room

As a 4 star hotel i have to express i expected more. The hotel location, staff and cleanliness was supurb but the hotel was dated and our room was very disappointing. Let me explain a little more, the rooms shown on the website highly festure the executive rooms and suites the standard rooms are very basic and dated. There was no drinking water in the room, the room had no external windows just windows to an internal alley, you could not alter the height of the shower head so you were washing your hair if you liked it or not, no tissues in the room. As said the location was fantatsic and close to the castle but i would not stay here again. At 320 euro for a two night saty i expected more.

The room is fantastic with a private courtyard, plenty of...
    • Standard Room

The room is fantastic with a private courtyard, plenty of light as requested. Despite the small shower area, the bathroom is considerably large with a surprised bidet. I had no problem with the WiFi and noises from the outside at all. The hotel’s breakfast area was well presented. The coffee machine worked well. The hotel staffs are friendly.

Good hotel but for the money I would expect more - at least a kettle
    • Standard Room

there was not a kettle on the room!! And my sheet had a black smudge on it. Also there was a huge boiler right above a toilet. Whole bathroom needed updating

The room was clean and spacious but it did not look like photos on booking.com

Fabulous hotel, in great location
    • Standard Room

Shame they dont' have a bar, but plenty nearby

Our room was amazing, antique furniture and curved ceilings like being in a castle - 103 had a lovely little courtyard to sit in that was all ours The bed was very comnfy. .Really fresh breakfast bread and croissants, nice choice. perfect location, 3 minute walk to the castle and 5 minute walk down to Charles bridge, lots of restaurants/bars for lunch/dinner or just to sit and watch people.

Pretty good
    • Superior Room with City View

Not a reason to not to choose this place but the hotel is located up on the hill. After hours of walking in Prague, you have to climb very streep road to reach the hotel :/ And there was a varnish smell at the room but could be due to the fact that the building was old or something else we didnt even ask.

Staff was very helpful in all, we had an early flight in the morning and they prepared us a lunch box to go :) We liked breakfast, ın Europe what they serve is usually coffee and croissant, but they had more options.

Quaint and beautiful if you can cope with the flaws
    • Standard Room

No 4 poster bed, not that bothered but that’s what the pictures showed Top of a hill, and also elevator was not great

Loved the bohemian style and luxe fixtures and fittings

Great location, family friendly rooms.
    • Superior Room with City View

The wifi was throttled and so laptops failed to connect for large periods at a time, they couldn't offer a fix. At other times it became too slow to use.

The room was like an apartment for our family. Breakfast was good.

I would recommend this place to stay in.
    • Deluxe Room

Hotel is perfectly located close to the palace on a medieval street with restaurants and small shops. The lady at reception was very helpful and nice. The breakfast was different every day with fresh croissants, strong coffee, eggs/omlette, sausages and lot's of other fresh and tasty stuff. Ladies serving the breakfast were kind and helpful as well. The room was very spacious with medieval ceiling and bed with a great view to the street. We loved the place.

Really nice place to stay
    • Deluxe Room

The steep stairs up to the room (second floor) with a very awkward final step leading outside and then to the room.

The position is great both for visiting the castle and a short walk to the town centre over the wonderful Charles bridge. The hotel room was just splendid, big and roomy, lovely bathroom. The breakfast was good for both sweet and savoury and was different every day. The staff on reception and in the breakfast room were friendly and professional.

Huge spacious room, very cosy antique style furniture, quick...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Huge spacious room, very cosy antique style furniture, quick and stable Wi-Fi, great location (only 10 minutes to the bridge). The staff were really friendly and helpful, they gave useful tips about the old town and the attractions and how to get there. The breakfast had a really good selection. Definitely recommended to all travelers.

If you want to not only enjoy the city but experience great and memorable stay, go for this one.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The price for the accommodation was almost double due to holiday season.

We certainly had high expectations from our short stay in Green Lobster. But the great location, lovely ambience, attentive personnel and spotless service have exceeded our expectations and made us feel to repeat our trip to Prague very soon.

great place, value for money..
    • Deluxe Queen Room

the only little negative was, that hot water in shower was changing with cold in one second periods, which was not 100% comfy, besides this everything else was great. Hope they fix this problem soon.

Perfect place, perfect location, nice clean and spacious rooms. I can recommend this hotel.

• Standard Room

The hotel would benefit from a bar or lounge area. Also, they could do with emptying the ashtrays in the outside areas. My private balcony had a used ashtray on it upon my arrival, as did the area outside my room.

Very friendly staff. Characterful bedrooms and wonderful comfy beds and bedding. Great location for the Lesser Town.

Great value for the money and if you like the old-town-houses style, you will love it!
    • Deluxe Room

The boiler in the bathroom was a bit noisy (for those like me who can hear everything at night), but my friend did not hear a thing, so I guess, it depends.

The hotel exceeded my expectations as I was a bit worried after reading a few negative references. However, the room was warm enough, the bed was comfy and not too soft. Cleanliness 100%. I just loved how they combined the old style with comfort. And the waffles for breakfast! Amazing!

Lovely friendly staff and pleasant location .
    • Deluxe Room

My only complaint was the mattress was extremely hard yet the room beautiful. I mentioned it on check out and they said a new mattress was on order and would be in room 301 in 2 weeks.

Lovely friendly staff and pleasant location .

Old world charm, spiral staircase, original ceiling,...
    • Deluxe Room

Old world charm, spiral staircase, original ceiling, sympathetic decoration. Staff were lovely, polite, helpful and efficient. Really enjoyed our stay

Lovely hotel and i loved it!!
    • Superior Room with City View

The shower room was quite small.

Hotel close to the castle, vintage style especially elevator, friendly staffs and pretty room :) breakfast was good too. If i have a chance i’ll stay here again!

Great Stay
    • Deluxe Room

The building is very old so if you're not prepared to take the stairs I would recommend somewhere else. Also the shower kept changing temperature so maybe someone could fix that!

Really gorgeous room. We booked the deluxe double and I was not disappointed, beautiful canopy bed and lots of space ideal for a couple. Great view from the window and easy access to restaurants and the Old Town.

I like this hotel!Room is clean,breakfast quality.At the reception a friendly Anna-always help you.
    • Deluxe Room

nothing to say, everything was fine

At the reception we were met by a nice and friendly receptionist Anna. She helped us with the accommodation, provided all the information about the city, the transport where to change money, and showed on the map the places to visit. The hotel is very comfortable, beautiful room, high-quality cleaning. Breakfast was very rich and tasty. Thanks to Anna for such a hearty welcome! We recommend this hotel to everyone!

Great place to stay
    • Standard Room

Very welcoming staff, great rooms, the staff is keeping the rooms clean, the food in the hotel’s restaurant is great. The location is close to the main city attractions.

Very pleasant stay in Prague, enhanced by staying at a very comfortable and picturesque hotel.
    • Superior Room with City View

The stairs when the lift was out of action

Comfortable spacious rooms with tea and coffee making facilities and great view from some of the windows, very good breakfast choice friendly and helpful staff.

Wonderful Christmas stay

Nothing was all excellent

Welcoming staff lovely room. Love this Hotel. Have stayed here before. We also had free breakfast as the breakfast room was recently added. A wonderful gesture.

Full of character
    • Deluxe Room

The hot water ran out in the morning and we had to switch on a boiler in our room which was a bit odd for a hotel!

Great room and hotel has lots of character. Staff were really helpful especially Anna

Excellent as it has always been.
    • Deluxe Room

TV didn't work; overnight security tried to help but we had to admit why did we need a TV in such a place and it was great to give up old habits and enjoy a good read before going to bed.

Staff were excellent and the large rooms are magnificent. We have stayed in this Hotel on three occasions in the last ten years and are never disappointed.

Such a lovely stay!

Had such a lovely visit with my Mum and Sister. We booked two rooms - a superior and a twin. It was so comfortable and warm considering it was minus 3 outside. We were in walking distance of almost everything and if we didn't feel like walking too much the tram was very close by. It's situated a on quite a steep hill, so might not be great for elderly people - but was perfect for us. The breakfast was delicious and the staff were very helpful. Especially the security guard there in the evenings, gave lots of advice and recommendations that ended up saving us a lot of money!! Will definitely be visiting again.

Beautiful, well located little hotel with great amenities!
    • Standard Room

Breakfast was varied and delicious, our room was very comfortable and spacious and the staff were immensely helpful during our stay. The location of the hotel is perfect, within walking distance of green space, restaurants, the castle, the town center and much more. We had a fantastic time in Prague and will definitely be coming back!

Birthday gift
    • Standard Room

Unfortunately in my room there was the boiler that did a lot of noise.

This hotel is located in a wonderful district that allows you to have a complete tour around the city center. Room is really clean and quiet and breakfast is international. Shower is a recommended gift that you must do to yourself after a day spent around the city; water is really hot.

beautiful hotel!
    • Deluxe Room

breakfast eggs were cooked at 7 and never replaced so were like plastic - they had 2 kitchen staff on most days so easily could have made eggs to order - bed was as hard as the floor.

beautiful hotel lovely staff

Anna she is working there in the reception.
    • Standard Room

No one to carry customers luggage.no view from the room.

Anna she is working there in the reception..she is very helpful,she gave us two days breakfast for free & because we can't eat pork as we are muslim,anna asked the chefs there to prepare a special plates for us without pork.chefs also are very kind.the hospitality was amazing there from anna and other employees in the hotel.

Fantastic breakfast in the morning and super helpful staff!
    • Deluxe Room

The bed and pillows were not especially comfortable, and the mini-fridge had brown gunk inside.

Fantastic breakfast in the morning and super helpful staff!

Suited us perfectly!
    • Superior Room with City View

Duvets could have been thicker with the cold weather, but once the heating kicked in, that was very effective.

We had a top floor room which had a big double bed below, plus twin beds on a mezzanine floor - lovely surprise. Staff all really helpful. Very easy to get to trams and metro.

The location of the hotel was perfect but Hitel was working on a shoestring budget
    • Superior Room with City View

They did not replenish tea and coffee and even when I asked at reception in the evening they said they could not access any. The information book in the room advertised breakfast and satalite TV neither of these thing were available any more. My daughter contacted the hotel to get a bottle delivered to our room for my wife's Birthday but they delivered it to an empty room next door

The hotel was in the heart of tourist area. 5 minute walk to the castle. Also good views from room

It was pleasant.
    • Superior Room with City View

We did not get adequate room cleaning as the housekeeper only came to the room once in 3 nights.

We liked the smallness of the hotel as it only had about 10 rooms and it was quite old. It was cozy. The hotel is in within walking distance of many historic sites.

I am glad I've found this hotel.
    • Standard Room

Anna, the person at the reception was super nice and very helpful. She goes the extra mile to help people and make you feel welcome. The hotel is just a shot walk from the Castle in a beautiful area.

Amazing staff in an awesome hotel
    • Superior Room with City View

We were greeted by the receptionist Anna, who was awesome. She made the check in process easy and very welcoming. She gave us a map and identified all the places we would want to visit. She even recommended a dinner show she had attended. We decided to go to the show and she called to make reservations. However they were booked the night we would be available. She offered to call the next day to see if they might have any cancellations. The next morning she called a dozen time and got us in. It was a great show. As for the accommodations- it was clean in a great location. We loved the historical beauty of this place. Our view was amazing. I would definitely stay here again. I give the place 5 stars for overall comfort, location and friendliness. Love, love, love this place. Even the night receptionist was friendly and so nice!!!

Didn't like this is NOT 4star hotel!
    • Superior Room with City View

TV didn't work, in shower was lots of hairs,shower didn't work like it should,pressure of water was horrible it was impossible take a normal shower.Room was not so bad but it's definitely not 4star hotel.

Good location!

Beautiful room with wonderful views.
    • Superior Room with City View

We would have liked milk to go with the coffee and tea. The stairs up to the kids' beds were a little steep but we got by.

Beautiful room and views. Beds very comfy.

Nice little hotel in the city centre.
    • Superior Room with City View

The minibar wasn't stocked and the satellite TV wasn't working but apart from that the hotel is very secure and clean.

We stayed on the 4 floor, as the building is listed, they do not have a modern lift, instead there is a platform lift that takes you to the third floor from where you need to walk one floor up. Please note if you have any disabilities as you will not be able get to 4 floor on wheelchair or with prams. The room was large, clean, spacious. Bed was huge, the roof space was converted to an open bedroom offering further 2 single beds for extra guests. I was a short walk distance from the heart of the city. Very quiet and comfortable.

Room was really cool, old world 4 poster bed and huge.
    • Deluxe Room

Some of the furniture was a bit rickety, as antique. No iron in the room. No bathroom at reception.

Room was really cool, old world 4 poster bed and huge.

A great stay in a great hotel!
    • Superior Room with City View

WiFi was a bit uneven occasionally.

A great hotel in an excellent location right next to the Prague Castle. The window from the top floor room provided nice views towards both Petrin Hill and the Castle, and we found the hotel to be quiet and peaceful, despite it's busy location. The staff was also very friendly and helpful.

Beautiful hotel , brilliant location, amazing helpful staff
    • Superior Room with City View

Can't fault this hotel for us it was beautiful, staff were so helpful and located right by the castle . I would say if you have problems walking it's not ideal for you as it's at the top of the hill . But it's location was perfect for us and the views are amazing

Brilliant location. Staff were really helpful , they will recommend the best trips and sights to see they will even book them for you and tell you the most value for money. Our room was very clean to a high standard and had an upstairs for the children very spacious in the rooms .

Trip to Prague.
    • Standard Room

The hotel is in historical building just under Prazsky Hrad.Fantastic location,lovely decorated big room and confortble bed.The rooms are pretty and has everything you'd need.The staff are very friendly and helpfull.A lot of good restaurants around.

Fantastic locataion to visit upper part of the city.
    • Standard Room

Fantastic locataion to visit upper part of the city. It is located up on the hill so please be aware thogh it is a walking distance from Charles Bridge (10 min) you need to go up.

I liked the locaton, since it was close to majob sights.
    • Standard Room

If you are going to hotel on foot, please bear ib mins that it is a slight climb, since the hotel is located ona hill.

I liked the locaton, since it was close to majob sights. Staff was very nice and helpful. The room and facilities were cleaned every day. Design was pleasing and beds confortable.

Nice furniture, central location near castle
    • Deluxe Room

You can hear every step of you neighbors above, the floor is very noisy. Air conditioning was a joke. Our transfer arranged by the hotel to railway station was 15 mins late and we had to run not to lose our train.

Nice furniture, central location near castle

nice boutique hotel with small issues!!
    • Superior Room with City View

the attic room at the top was hot... the AC wasnt very effective, also if you are travelling heavy, the stairs could be tricky although the lift will ensure you will have to take 2 flights only.

the hotel is very beautiful, we were 2 families with 2 children each and we got a room in the attic. Overall ambience was nice and the location is excellent with some great cafes nearby.

Scam hotel. Do not stay.
    • Superior Room with City View

Worst hotel ever. Got scammed 400 euros by the hotel for alleged damages. No notice about not moving the AC albeit it had wheels. Apparently by moving the AC we damaged the floor. Spoke to the hotel manager on the phone and she yelled at me for trying to get her to lower the price of the damages as we were still students. It is quite clear that she just wants the money. Do not stay here unless you wanna lose your money for nothing.

Not exactly as expected
    • Standard Room

During our 5 nights at the hotel, the chamber maid only came ONCE to do our room. We never had our room done on the rest of the days nor new bathroom linen provided. Also the AC was not working, however we were at least compensated with a fan and a bottle of wine for the inconvenience. I expected much better from a 4-star hotel. And also, which 4-star hotel has no facility to warm up a baguette for you?!

I like the central location and the style of the room we were in

Price = quality
    • Superior Room with City View

The hotel is 2.5 stars definitely. Be aware of paying City tax 0.6Eur per 1 person at checkout.Booking.com does not take responsibility and not explained on their website.Poor customer service. 1.No real shower,no soap. 2.Lift does not work. 3.Water pressure poor,hot water disrupted during the day. 4.Interior needs to improve(carpets,paintwork).

I liked the location everything was nearby. Staff was helpful. Affordable prices.

Huge disappointment compared to the visit in 2016
    • Deluxe Room

We didn't get the room(deluxe room/apartment) we were booking previously, the heat wasn't turned on as we asked and outside was 4 degree. After a few mins they repaired the heating, and the boiler was near the bad in an cupboard which door couldn't be closed. So we couldn't sleep well during our stay because the noisy boiler was going all night, and couldn't be turned off as it was set up at the thermostat. Sometimes it switched of with error and we didn't have warm water either, so we had to reset the boiler few times during the stay. When we arrived to the room it was stinking like those apartments where there weren't living for many months and the water evaporated from the sinks, and the smell of the drain system filled the whole apartment. The floor and everything else was very overused as You can see in the pictures. When we asked for a manger we couldn't get any feedback, only the receptionist was there with little help.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Great historic place in the iddle of Old Town.
    • Superior Room with City View

Unfortunately, there's not breakfeast or food at all. But as I was told, they'll change it in a month's time.

Well, I stayed only for one night, but the staff was very friendly and helpful. Great place and very historical.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Beautiful hotel, perfect location.
    • Deluxe Room

There's nothing this hotel could improve on. There is no breakfast available at the moment as the breakfast room is being refurbished. I'm sure it will be beautiful and very well decorated like the rest of the hotel once it'seems finished.

Fantastic location, beautiful rooms. We've stayed here 3 times as it's so lovely and very close to Prague Castle. Lots of good restaurants nearby. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the rooms are very clean and well decorated. Highly recommended.

Nice hotel in nearly perfect location
    • Executive Double Room

It was bit cold in the room (15°C when I came, temperature readings taken from thermostat (?) which is next to door when you enter the room) and even personnel came to check that everything is OK, it took my whole stay (4 days) to get temperature of the room to rise to 19°C, which is barely acceptable temperature. It should be 21°C immediately when guest arrives. On the other hand at same time bathroom was "hot" like sauna, so there was way too hot. There is something strange in balance of temperatures. I hope this can be fixed.

Personnel was really kind and helpful. Hotel was able to fulfill my request for specific room so this was really nice thing. I appreciate it. Location of hotel is perfect for my needs. I will definitely visit this hotel again.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

Dont even bother
    • Standard Room

For the 4 nights that we were there, the wifi did not work at all. We asked numerous times for it to be fixed, yet nothing was really done. We asked if it was a known problem and were told it wasnt, but upon reading further reviews we can see that it has been a problem for months now. The bed was not a double bed, but infact two single beds pushed together, which constantly moved apart, making the idea of a double bed redundant. Also, the pillows were awful Ontop of this, the place was under construction. It would have been nice to have been made aware that construction noises (i.e. jackhammering) would take place all throughout the day. I can understand if they made us aware and apologised for it, but nothing was said. The shower also had no pressure Overall i would certainly not recommend staying here.

Location was good. Big room.

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

Third time there so we like it, just first bad experience
    • Standard Room

6 in the morning people moving furniture in room above and thumping around the place and then the same night a group of young ones partying till early ours, don't even think they were residence.

Clean room nice location and have stayed before

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Again enjoyable trip to nice hotel and city
    • Executive Double Room

Still there is no breakfast available in hotel which is pity. Room was a bit cold when I arrived but kind personnel helped to get it warmer.

Hotels location is excellent. I got room of which I requested and it was perfect for my needs. Hotel personnel before my actual visit and during my stay was responsive to my messages and willing to honor my request(s). I value this a lot. :) Wi-Fi was working nicely, but needed to be "rebooted" once. This case was solved by personnel promptly when requested. :)

excellent location, stunning room with almost everything you could need
    • Executive Double Room

the only down side was the room temperature, Prague is cold and so was the room. We asked for another blanket but one didn't arrive.

excellent location, stunning room with almost everything you could need

• Reviewed: 10 December 2016

sad and stinky
    • Standard Room

the first room was sad and stinky. second room was ok but not hot enough .no elevator to 4th floor. asked for payment before i saw the room. no one at the recption

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

Nice hotel with beautiful rooms
    • Executive Double Room

It would be nice to have breakfast included to room price.

Personnel was nice, flexible and helpful. They were able and willing to fulfill my request for specific room, which was really nice. Location of the hotel is just perfect.

• Reviewed: 30 November 2016

Size of the room and decor was great
    • Deluxe Room

Wi-Fi connection was intermittent and room needed more tea and coffee. Better to buy your own. No breakfast was available. The lift was not a problem for us as we were on the first floor but because of the historical nature of the building it doesn't go o the top floor of the hotel.

Size of the room and decor was great

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

Green Lobster, great hub for Prague visit
    • Standard Room

WiFi was terrible, I had to leave my room and go to the lobby to get anything done. Also, lighting on stairways and public areas was very dim. My only complaints.

Location, location, location. Everything clean and staff very friendly and helpful.

near the castle in an wonderful neighborhood but the city...
    • Standard Room

Unfortunately we had no doublebed, only two single beds, which were juxtaposed. Slipping apart again and again..

near the castle in an wonderful neighborhood but the city center is a 20 min walk away beautiful building very large hotelroom we arrived very late in Prague, we were afraid, that we couldn't check in so late. But a nice security man welcomed us very nicely.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2016

Historic Hotel below the Castle
    • Standard Room

The hotel is on a very steep hill, (but if you want to avoid walking up, then catch tram 22 from the square at the bottom of the hill to Prazsky Hrad or Pohorolec and walk down the hill instead.)

Very nice building on a pretty and historic street right below the castle in Prague. Rooms are nicely decorated and respect the historic nature of the building. When we arrived there was a problem with the toilet flush but it was dealt with and fixed very quickly.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

Delightful relaxing accommodations in an historic hotel in the heart of exquisite downtown Prague
    • Standard Room

Elevator was exceptionally small and required person going up or down to hold button at all times in order for lift to move Overnight parking was a challenge

Awesome location of hotel to landmarks Very spacious and comfortable rooms Spectacular view of Prague from rooms Easy access to restaurants and shopping Fantastic crowds to mingle with everywhere Loved exchanging euros to Czech money

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

• Standard Room

The room was nothing like the photos showed on the internet, we booked one room for couple, but what we had was a room for four people, the two beds upstairs were totally wasted. The internet in the hotel was extremely bad, the only spot that was possible to connect to internet was near the front door, and the hot water there was very unstable. The room itself was ok, but this hotel is not qualify for four stars.

The location was good, 5 mins' walk to Prague castle and Charles Bridge. But I would recommend to book a hotel in Prague Old Town.

Browse Hotel Residence Green Lobster traveller photo gallery