Reviews of Hotel U 3 Pstrosu 4 stars

Dražického náměstí 12, Prague, 11000, Czech Republic

#121 of 612 hotels in Prague

9.7

Great staff. Great location. Confusing regarding hotel vs the apartment. No elevator. Small room.
    • Apartment - Dependance - Nový svět Street 76/1

1. It was quite unclear that my reservation was happening at the apartment and the fact that the apartment is not near the main hotel. That said, the staff was amazing and they helped me out with transportation and were kind enough to re-accommodate. 2. Hotel room was extremely small. 3. No elevator, so upper floors are not easy if you have luggage.

Really nice staff. Amazing location. Good breakfast.

Comfortable, welcoming and well situated.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The only negative is that rooms were stuffy. The air-conditioner was very noisy and, besides, not very effective. I would have preferred to leave the windows open, security concerns aside.

Good breakfast. Good coffee, always available. Boutique property. Friendly, helpful staff. Well located, beside the Charles Bridge. Rooms were nicely furnished, and the bed comfortable.

Misleading apartment location
    • Apartment with Balcony - Dependance - Nový Svět Street 76/1

This was a nice hotel BUT the description of the apartments is misleading. If you book the apartments, you need to be aware that these are NOT by Charles Bridge. They are instead located 10 minutes away, by the castle, up a lot of steps! Still a good location, but it was a little disappointing. This needs to be made clearer on the website! Once you're at the room, you only see staff at breakfast. There was no telephone in the room to report any problems. Also no information provided to help navigate you back down the hill, just a quick point to the map by the driver who took us there. There is a tram stop nearby, but some helpful information left by the hotel would have been appreciated e.g. tram number, where to buy tickets. We then had to walk our luggage down the hill to check out.

The apartments are still in a good location, near the castle. Clean room, spacious (although hand held shower above bath was awkward to use!) Nice breakfast and friendly staff.

nice and big rooms, comfortable and quite, breakfast must be modified.
    • Apartment - Dependance - Nový svět Street 76/1

I've booked in the Main Hotel in the City (Adress in the Booking.com Site) but the Appartment was 20min far away). It's not in the offered position from Booking.com. I had choosed this hotel while it's close to the main center but the appartments are 20 min far away from the city center. Only thing there is no shower only an tub. Breakfast can be better. No fresh fruits, no special thinks. Better to use an Cafe or restaurant in tge near. Maybe in the main Hotel better but here very simple.

The staff was great and take me with his car to the center but usualy you need an Taxi, or Car or must use the Tram. For relaxing the appartment is perfect. Comfortable and really nice and quite.

Best location in Prague but a bit overpriced
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Room size was quite small, I would say in general the hotel is a little bit overpriced but worth to stay there!

Amazing location, right near the main bridge, lovely hotel. The ceiling is just so beautiful and there was a lovely view from my room.

Couldn’t ask for a better location
    • Double Room with View

No lift (but someone will help with your bags) and the location means crowd noise. We had some drunken group of guys doing some chant at 4 AM. These negatives are by no means the fault of the hotel

The location is amazing for those intent on walking the city. The nearest tram stop isn’t that far away, either, where you can also find a bank capable of exchanging cash for crowns. Also if staying for a few nights, get 330 crowns a person and purchase the 3-day transit pass from the kiosks at the tram stop (the instructions are available in English) and this will let you explore the entire city. Walk there, take the tram back, or take the 22 tram to the top of the hill and walk down, etc. Locals really love Vashynerod, but that’s too far to walk.

Excellent location for Charles bridge reception very helpful...
    • Double or Twin Room

Room not much of veiw could smell smoking if windows open from staff in alleyway

Excellent location for Charles bridge reception very helpful . restaurant good value for money

The apartment was very nice but if I were to return to Prague I would book a hotel in the city
    • Apartment with Garden View - Dependance - Nový svět Street 76/1

Our apartment was situated at the top of the building which had a very steep and windy staircase. So this is something to bear in mind for older people. The only other problem is it was difficult to communicate with the staff at the main hotel if you were an overseas visitor without a European phone plan.

We stayed at the apartment complex which was situated on the top of a hill. The apartment was very nice and a good breakfast was available at the bistro a couple of doors away.

Great find .
    • Apartment - Dependance - Nový svět Street 76/1

What a find . As the main hotel was full they switched our booking to their apartments in Novy Svet street opposite the castle gardens . Our initial disappointment soon turned into amazement as we discovered what a beautiful part of Prague we had got . Everything from the luxury room , the delicious breakfasts, and the castle precinct walks were first class . Close to trams . We had a great stay .

• Double or Twin Room

No airco in the room Uncomfortable chairs in restaurant

Location Outdoor restaurant terrace Free and good coffee in the lounge Free water and fruit in the room Spacious room

Called us a taxi for our flight home and packaged breakfast...
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Washroom small compared to american standard but that is expected.

Called us a taxi for our flight home and packaged breakfast at 5:30 am. Location is perfect as it is at one end of the Charles bridge (west side).

Overall very good stay
    • Double or Twin Room

Restauant staff was not real friendly. Checking out the guy couldnt manage to make my travel card go through, so i had to use one that had foriegn transaction fees. No air conditioning, but it was cool at night so open windows was ok.

Location was awesome. Hotel was very quaint. Breakfast was really good.

Location - hard to beat.
    • Double Room with View

On 3rd floor WIFI was not as good as view from a window. I had to use LTE instead (great to have zero cost roaming in EU)

Location - hard to beat. View from a window on Charles Bridge. 5 min from nearest metro station which was a big advantage as we decided to leave our car on one of P&R outside the center (140 CZK for overnight stay) Very comfortable bed and big bathtub for relaxing bath after long day of sightseeing Great breakfast. My son enjoyed omelette with cheese and olives made specially for him

• Apartment - Dependance - Nový svět Street 76/1

Hotel is 2 parts; the hotel & the appartments, It is not stated clearly while booking which one you will book Appartments are 1 mile far from the hotel yet still in good location It was stated clearly in the reservation confirmation that there was an air conditioning while there aren’t in the rooms !!!!

Location is the best thing, close to evrything and in the middle of all touristic places Close to Metro station

Perfect location, very good breakfast, helpful staff, easy to find with a gps + available parking
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Our room was really small, there was not really any view (all we saw from our window was a wall) and some parts of the bathroom need renovation. But room + bathroom were clean!

Breakfast was very good, there was something for everyone. The location could not be better. Staff was very nice and helpful. The hotel and the room were clean. All in all a very nice weekend in Prague.

Overall delighted.
    • Apartment with Balcony - Dependance - Nový Svět Street 76/1

The cable television in room wouldn’t work properly and the movies were only in Czech language.

The location was excellent. Staff very friendly and helpful. Good breakfast.

-Extraordinary Location, directly on Charles Bridge.
    • Small Double Room

-Room was very small. -No elevator at all, if you are a heavy traveller thats a bad news. -Breakfast was not that good but acceptable.

-Extraordinary Location, directly on Charles Bridge.

Overall, I'd recommend the hotel for location and price, despite the plumbing issue.
    • Double or Twin Room

The plumbing was terrible. Our toilet kept getting blocked and the initial response from reception was for us to unblock it ourselves with the loo brush! Eventually, we got moved to a different but inferior room - smaller and obscured view from the window.

The location at the foot of the Charles bridge was fantastic. The breakfast was also awesome - substantial, varied and tasty. The staff were very helpful once you got used to the directness of the "Czech way". Bed was comfy.

Good breakfast and helpful people especially regarding...
    • Apartment with Garden View - Dependance - Nový svět Street 76/1

I don't know if its standard in Prague but it happen to me first time(I was in Prague before) and was not pleasant that payment for hotel was done automatically before visit, it gave a feeling of lack of trust towards customer, which is not a nice. As hotel is able to perform payment any time i had problem understanding why they did it before visit. For me preferred way would be pay on my own with preferred card/payment method. Sadly someone did not trusted me and forced payment using booking before my visit. Bed was surprisingly not comfortable.

Good breakfast and helpful people especially regarding providing parking spot.

It was very nice, but a bit noisy during the night
    • Small Double Room

It was very noisy during the night. I think its because of the windows which are pretty old, and as the hotel is with the view on the Charles bridge, there was always many people on the street and during the night it we couldn´t sleep very well because of it.

The stuff was very nice and helpful (they borrowed us an umrella), breakfast was fine, the ceiling in the room was beautiful. There was free bottle of water in the room and also some cakes, which we appreciated.

Nice apartment, but needs information!
    • Apartment - Dependance - Nový svět Street 76/1

As above, information on Prague, maps, information on what tram to take to the center and what number to take!!

I did not stay at the actual hotel, I stayed in one of the apartments belonging to the hotel. Bit upset that I was not at the location of the hotel, however, apartment was nice and there was an easy connection to the center. the tram stopped just around the corner of the hotel. I would have liked to know where I was, what tram to take etc, needs an information book and leaflets, maps etc in apartment. I have visited prague before, so I had some idea, if I had not been before, I would be in an apartment, with no reception and no information to hand. Don't get me wrong, it was nice, but for a stranger to Prague it could be a bit overwhelming ....

Excellent stay!
    • Room Selected at Check-In

I love the daily buffet breakfast, location is perfect, clean rooms. Very helpful staff. It was my husbands birthday when we stayed there they gave him a bottle of Bohemian Brut.

The location was sublime and the food at the hotel was also...
    • Small Double Room

Unfortunately the shower was cold and that was the only letdown i can think off

The location was sublime and the food at the hotel was also reaaly good and exelent value for money

The location was great!
    • Double or Twin Room

The WiFi was too slow. The room was very small. Generally the room was clean. However, I found a lint on top of the sweets they had in the room.

The location was great! Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good.

We last stayed at Hotel 3 ostriches 24 years ago... our next stay will be much sooner!
    • Suite

Replace the uncomfortable mattresses to make the room perfect. The florescent bulbs in the lamps are harsh and tacky. Invest in warm colored LED bulbs for energy savings AND warm lighting. The breakfast lady, who did not speak English, was quite rude when asking for a meal card.

We had a lovely room, nicely appointed. The location, right on the Charles Bridge, was great. Perhaps the only drawback would be night-time revelry on the bridge itself. The receptionist was very helpful with our reservation and excursions. The waiter at dinner was super-nice.

Fantastic apartment
    • Apartment - Dependance - Nový svět Street 76/1

We didn’t know where to check in and the taxi driver kindly waited and then phoned the main hotel. We thought we would be staying in the main hotel near the Charles Bridge but once we’d booked we discovered we were 15 mins away in their annexe up a huge hill (or 200 steps).

Amazing 3 large roomed apartment with everything you could need. Quiet area. Huge comfortable bed and pillows, huge bath, copious hot water. Exceptionally clean. Lovely breakfast. Opposite the presidents’ house and 2 minutes away from the castle!

Our stay at this hotel helped to make our holiday perfect.
    • Double Room with View

Quite honestly there was nothing we did not like about this hotel. Would fully recommend - if we ever returned to Prague we would definitely book this hotel for our stay.

Perfect location, excellent friendly and helpful staff. Our room was spacious with comfortable bed and bathroom and wardrobe space was more than adequate. Free coffee available at all times. Bath robes and slippers for our use and adequate toiletries supplied daily. Great breakfast 10/10. plenty to set you up for the day.

To sum up, it was a nice place to stay, the overall experience was good, but food needs improvement
    • Room Selected at Check-In

firstly, on reaching the hotel at night, I got a room on 2nd floor, and there was no lift and no arrangement to transfer my luggage to my room and it was really difficult for me to shift all of my luggage to the 2nd floor. Secondly, the view from my room was not good, rather, there was a terrace. Thirdly, the breakfast had too little options. The options were limited for a vegetarian (my wife) and for non-vegetarians too, there was only beef and pork, with no options in mutton/chicken, and the breakfast menu was same all the 3 days with hardly any noticeable change.

The location of the hotel is awesome, just next to the charles bridge (though you won't notice t from your room unless you specifically choose a room with a view). The room was big enough, comfy, the mattresses were nice and soft; the staff was very polite and helpful and attended to all my queries enthusiastically.

Positive impression

It would be great to get one kingsize bed instead of two smaller ones stand together.

Personal is very friendly andvhelpful. Location is awesome. No cons. Highly recommended.

The location, without any doubt is the best located hotel I...
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The hotel is little bit noisy (trash collector, drunken people in the hotel ...), i would recommend to close the bathroom door also and some people of the staff are a little bit serious...The beds are not my favorite ones but i am a bot sensitive about it. I think everything comes that i dont like old houses and this is very old so if you like charming old houses this es perfect for you if not... be prepared!

The location, without any doubt is the best located hotel I have been in Praha and I have visited it a lot of times. You only have to go outside and you are walking almost in Karlovo Most (Bridge of Charles) and really close to the castle. The breakfast is not bad at all but try to be early cause there is not a bit amount of it (also they dont have croissants ) . The internet was great with good connection. Our checkout girl was amazing and super kind , a 10 for her!

A real gem of a hotel in a fairytale location at the end of Charles Bridge on the castle side
    • Room Selected at Check-In

- Everything was great, I'm guessing we got a low season deal (post NYE) as we opted for 'room allocation on arrival' which seems a bit of a lottery but it certainly paid off this time. - Minor point: Shower could have been more powerful but was fine anyway.

- Possibly the most charming building we saw in Prague, and we happened to be staying there... it had incredible character and style. A 15th century building but very well maintained clearly - Reception staff were super nice and friendly - Ridiculously nice location literally off the fairytale end of Charles Bridge - Epic views of the city and Charles Bridge from our room on the 4th floor - Very well appointed with much attention to detail... tasteful traditional pictures on the walls and well furnished throughout. - Bed comfortable and shower hot

Great but no elevator and difficult winding stairs
    • Room Selected at Check-In

No elevator. I would not stay again because of this. We were trying not the 4th floor and its a spiral type stairs. Was difficult for me plus luggage

Location and style

Brilliant
    • Small Double Room

Although we cleaned them ourselves we knew that the glasses in our room had not been cleaned and the water was not replaced.

Excellent hotel,staff were wonderful and view from the room over Charles bridge stunning,as it is a very old hotel there is no lift so be prepared for the stairs which are pretty hard on the legs but the view is well worth it. As we were leaving for the airport early the staff prepared a breakfast box to eat at the airport which was such a lovely touch. Thank-you

Food, location, and staff were fantastic.
    • Small Double Room

The disadvantage of having a good location was it was very busy and unfortunately our room was just beside St. Charles bridge which is famous for tourists.It can be noisy at times.

The breakfast was amazing.Good selection and very tasty.The location was also very good. Tourist spots were easy to reach.

It's a very nice building right beside the Charles...
    • Double or Twin Room

I booked a room which was supposed to face the tower but initially they gave us a room that faced the wall (and probably the backyard) at the 1st floor! when I showed my booking confirmation to the reception, she gave us another room at the 1st floor but more similar to what was described in booking.com.

It's a very nice building right beside the Charles bridge, it takes 15-20 min to walk to the old town sq but no worries as you go through the most lively district of Prague. Staff were helpful and responsive.

Highly recommended for a short stay in Prague
    • Room Selected at Check-In

We slept on the 4th floor, no elevator. If you have luggage, I recommend to request a room on 1st floor. Luckily we had no luggage (though the hotel provides luggage service)

Very good location, right near the Charles Bridge. Great breakfast and comfy beds.

Excellent location, comfortable room and pleasant staff.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

View from room partly obscured by another building.

Location was excellent, staff were extremely helpful and the food was very good. The bed was comfortable and the shower was hot with plenty of pressure. Will definitely stay again when visiting Prague

Very good hotel at very good price!
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Room with no view Two single beds

Great Location at Castle side of Charles Bridge. Easy walk into town. Good breakfast. Very friendly & helpful staff. Value for money.

Beautiful historical hotel right on the Charles Bridge, walking distance to all sights
    • Small Double Room

While a great view of the bridge, was noisy at night when people came home from their night out

Great hotel in a great location. My room had a great view of the bridge. Staff were friendly and helpful and arranged for someone to carry your heavy bags up and down the stairs

Gorgeous hotel and amazing location and amazing view
    • Double or Twin Room

A smile from the waitresses and acknowledgment would have been nice and the hotel staff were lovely except there was on the day we left that was a rather grumpy towards us when we asked a couple of questions a few dirty looks.. Shame because everybody else was lovely.

The hotel booked our car to pick us up and it was perfect.. Breakfast amazing. Room gorgeous. No lift but that's good for us as exercise. The view was out of this world as right on the bridge.. The lovely receptionist even organised us a pack lunch as we left at 05.30 and we didn't even ask for this..

Historical challenge...but nice location.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The beds we're thin foam pads and broken down as if sleeping or sitting in a bucket. Horrible. No elevator...tiny curved stairs. Luggage is a nightmare... getting it up and down.

Location, location... really convenient.

Great location - will stay here again next time I'm in Prague
    • Small Double Room

Location was noisy - and even with window closed was unable to block out noise from outside. I could clearly hear the conversations from the room next door

Location was fabulous - right on the Charles Bridge. The staff were welcoming and friendly. Great to have access to self service coffee. Great old building,

Walking distance to lots of great places to see and eat. The skyline was unbelievable! On river
    • Double or Twin Room

We were on the first floor which was great access but no view. There was a restaurant beneath our window that used an outdoor BBQ for the meat (delicious! But the aroma if your window was open could’ve a bit overpowering).

Super location in the heart of attractions (especially Charles Bridge)

Absolutely excellent!
    • Small Double Room

Location at Castle side of Charles Bridge. Easy walk into town. Awesome breakfasts!! extremely pleasant and helpful staff. Many restaurants nearby and a very good restaurant right in the hotel. Prague is so easy to walk around and you always feel very safe.

Enjoyable 5 days in Prague and in the good hotel which we can recommend.
    • Suite

The kingsize bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was also worth the money. Location could not be better, close to Charles Bridge, Prague Castle and all other places.

Pleasant room at a reasonable price :-)
    • Suite

Leaked battery inan electronic lock on the door and the need to try out several cards (together with the receptionist) until one was found to work :-(

View from windows oriented to Charles Bridge is perfect and unforgettable :-)

Simply marvelous.
    • Small Double Room

No kettle in the room. No lift.

Breakfast was great. Nice comfy beds with super clean white sheets. Location was amazing as was the view of Charles bridge from my room.

Very pleasant hotel in general and lovely location.
    • Double Room with View

The day concierge was a very friendly and helpful lady. However found the lady working the night concierge shift (believe it was from 7PM onward) to be unhelpful and just generally rude. When I tried to ask her some questions she rudely cut me off with "I don't know ok? I wasn't here earlier and just started my shift!!", and just more generally if you would greet her she just ignored you flat or stared at you. No idea what her problem was.

Very pleasant hotel in general and lovely location. The restaurant right outside was also great for breakfast and dinner.

Best Accommodation in Prague.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

EVERYTHING!! This is the place to stay if you are looking at visiting Prague. Located at the bridge with views in a historic building. The room we had was huge, the bathroom was beautiful and the spa bath a bonus. Of all our accommodation in our Europe trip, this was the best. The lady on reception was also amazing. Great value for money!

Romance in Prague

Beautiful old hotel right next ti the St. Charles Bridge surrounded by ququnr ships and restaurants. We could stroll the bridge or walk to the castle...very romantic and affordable!!!

Excellent location and view.
    • Suite

I didn't like the outside cafe beer garden as I thought they were just a little rude. It may have been because of the communication differences as well

Location was the key. Great staff that was very helpful.

Pleasant and memorable

One grumpy staff member.

Character building, and good breakfast. Excellent service from Romana at reception, all through and leading up to our stay. Thank you

Fantastic location just meters away from Charles Bridge but...
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Shower was difficult to maintain temperature

Fantastic location just meters away from Charles Bridge but surprisingly quiet on a night. Lovely old room with painted beamed ceilings. Excellent customer service. Staff very helpful in giving hints and tips as it was our first visit to Prague. Wide range of food available for breakfast and a really comfortable bed. If you email ahead they will arrange a taxi to collect you from the airport

Fantastic stay , all in all would recommend the hotel
    • Double Room with View

the breakfast spread was ok... they need to have a few more options for vegetarians....

The staff at the hotel, Romana was so helpful , she answered all my questions patiently and also gave me tips on getting to the train station for cheaper !!

Prague is beautiful and we sure coming back !
    • Double Room with View

The parking system ! you have to buy parking tickets each day or weekend or week !I our case we need parking only two days and of course if you busy as we ware and want see the city you do not have parking ticked in your mind ! our last night we have decide have dinner at hotel garden and after waiting more then hour for steak we told them we going eat somewhere else which probably make stuff not remind us the parking even they was talk about it as we was told morning when we have ticked on our car window ! we was lucky the police officer was really nice and let us go ! So my question is why is so hard pay whole amount as much you need ???

Fantastic hotel, brilliant location.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Nothing to complain about at all.

Possibly the nicest hotel I have satayed at in Prague and I have used many. Nice suite on the third floor with several windows overlooking Karlov Most. I will stay here again, only passing through this time. I would like to have stayed much longer.

A more central location is hard to find, their outside...
    • Double or Twin Room

A more central location is hard to find, their outside restaurant was just across the entrance with 15 meters to the bridge between the Old Town and the castle. Excellent place.

Excellent place !
    • Small Double Room

We had booked a small room and it was. The air-conditionner was quite noisy but earplugs was the solution.

The location is excellent for taking a walk early morning by the river and on the Charles Bridge with very few tourists. Hot in Prague in summer, luckily we had un air-conditionner in our room.

Nice hotel
    • Double Room with View

The airconditioning was really noisy. The room temperature was really high. Difficult to find a parking spot. Power went off so we had to spent most of the night without Airco and TV.

Nice view. Great and friendly staff. Breakfast and coffee really nice.

Amazing hotel in brilliant location
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Nothing couldn't fault it.

The location was brilliant, right at the end of the Charles bridge. It made it easy to find way around using brown tourist signs for karlov most (Charles bridge). Staff were great even organised a breakfast for us as we were leaving early in the morning. Room was lovely with beams and was spotless. Wasn't expecting air con but there was, lucky as it did get up to 36 degrees. Breakfast buffet had a large choice. Staff organised a taxi to and from airport which made everything stress free. Would highly recommend this hotel.

Traditionally quaint, magnificent location and views
    • Suite

The orange juice at breakfast was watery, and the coffee machine ran out a lot, and some of the fixtures are looking 'tired', but these small things can't take away the room's views, and the location.

Romana on reception, couldn't have been more helpful, and the huge room (the number of which I'm totally keeping a secret) had the most MAGNIFICENT double aspect views, which I think would be hard to beat elsewhere in Prague. Loved our stay, this is a PERFECT location for everything in the city.

The staff is very friendly and professional, large choice...
    • Room Selected at Check-In

it was hot in the room however we visited during heatwave so it is not the hotel's fault

The staff is very friendly and professional, large choice for beakfast, big and clean rooms, good price for central location

Can't wait to stay there again!
    • Double Room with View

Truly liked it all. Yes, no elevator and you take stairs to upper floors but they offer to bring your luggage. We did it ourselves. Our bathroom was tub with hand-held shower wand in European tradition and worked great for us. There also is a small safe in room and we used the office safe for bigger items.

Years ago I would walk past this hotel and restaurant in Prague when sent there on business early 1990's and am so glad it was still there 23 yrs later (as it's been for hundreds of years). My daughter (college graduation trip) and I loved it. Perfect location at Charles Bridge, best easy walk to all Prague's treasures. Bonus was room overlooking iconic bridge and A/C for comfort and noise control from street. Lovely staff. Everything was "no problem". Loved the breakfast. Extensive and catering to many traditions. There are fancier hotels in Prague but none with this history, location and spirit.

Great place, great deal
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Nope. In the room: it would be worth wiping the dust off the flowers and watering them...

An ideal and stylish place in the centre. Tea room is a very nice place to relax during the day.

Location was amazing, its in the heart of Prague...
    • Double Room with View

My booking was for one night only, unfortunately my staying was not that comfortable for many reasons. -First of all the hotel has no elevator "to be fair, the management told me that before, thru email". -The location of the hotel can be an advantage and disadvantage in the same time, its located in the busiest part of Prague so don't expect to relax at all!! Also a group of drunk men were shouting and singing under my window from 1:00 am till 3:00 am, i am sure no one in the hotel could sleep that night, i called the reception asking them to call the police, but no action was taken. -Hard bed, not comfortable. -No warm water for shower, either too hot or too cold. -Very bad wifi.

Location was amazing, its in the heart of Prague "Charles Bridge"

Perfectly located charming hotel .

That we had to leave!

Everything ! The hotel was perfectly located we needed more time to explore the imeadiate area which we did on the last day and it was magical . The staff were lovely ,especially Hannah ,who was so helpful and welcoming .

Great place to stay

That there was no lift.

I really liked the woman at the front desk. She went out of her way to make my stay as pleasant as possible and took good care of me. Loved the location and restaurants nearby.

Great stay
    • Double Room with View

Parking location is not so clear, sometimes it becomes busy and no other possibility. I understand that central location is problematic for parking, but they may also have a backup (like 1-2 kms from the hotel) where one could keep the car while in Prague, safe and maybe at a tram line or similar.

Location is excellent, room view is 10/10, space is great, staff is superfriendly and helpful. I recommend anyone interested in Old Prague.

The most quaint olde worldly hotel
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The outdoor patio cafe could have been open later especially on the hot balmy nights. Towels could have been bigger.

The charming character and the location next to Charles Bridge was fantastic . Very helpful and friendly staff. Good breakfast

Good for a short stay.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

No wash cloths in the bathroom. Towels in the bathroom not changed.

Good location. Great breakfast buffet. The hotel is quaint, but not elegant. Staff very helpful and friendly.

Amazing location will stay again
    • Room Selected at Check-In

I was not very happy we were on the 3rd floor with no elevator when I hade requested a lower level room. There is no shower it speak of just a bath with a hose, this did not bother me since I'm short but my taller traveling partner had a very hard time showering. Wifi is free but was a bit shorty at times but I'm guessing it was because we were on the 3rd floor.

I loved the location of this property above all! It's right in the middle of everything you would want to see. The staff was very friendly and helpful, there was ac in the room, and the free breakfast was pretty great. If you are traveling by car parking is on the street out front is isent for the hotel specifically but it is free for the nights you stay and if you choose to leave it parked after check out its €16 for the day very fair.

Great B&B in Prague
    • Double or Twin Room

Very helpful staff helped with finer details of our booking before we arrived. Room quiet, clean, great bathroom, air com worked well, lovely views of street from window. Breakfast exceeded expectations with hot dishes as well as continental. Loved the little sitting room for guest use, with 24/7 teas and coffee. And, the situation at the base of Charles Bridge, was superb.

Choose this hotel for the location.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Staff could have been a bit friendlier. We had to pay for parking when we arrived which we had not been warned about before coming. We heard other guests being dealt with quite abruptly too.

Fantastic location for the hotel. You are right in the centre of Prague and ready to explore all the nicest places. Breakfast was good and room was fine.

Awesome experience
    • Double Room with View

We can't find anything like that.

Hotel At Three Ostriches: Amazing location, beautiful historical building, stunning view at Charles Bridge, very helpful and polite staff, simply the full package. We just can't wait to go back. Kind regards, Josh & Ivy

Not the one!
    • Double Room with View

Noise from the bridge absolutely horrific, we had to move out. Beds so uncomfortable. Room tiny bathroom dingy - no bar fridge, unpleasant staff, boring breakfast. Room far too hot and you cannot open the windows because of the noise, there is a portable airconditioner that clunks so loudly you can't use it. A most uncomfortable and unwelcoming stay. Do not stay in Room 24, there is no (or very little ) view of the bridge, just a constant holler of tourists, drunks, and scraping carts.

An absolute disappointment - except for the location which then turned out to be a total disadvantage for sleep there wasn't anything to get excited about

Browse Hotel U 3 Pstrosu traveller photo gallery