2. Germany hotel reviews
  4. Hügelsheim hotel reviews
Germany Hügelsheim Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Badischer Landgasthof Hirsch Review Score: 8.4

“For my experience at this place I can't really give it enough stars. The staff were very helpful and friendly. I tried my limited German and they were very understanding. The room was only for me so a single but spotlessly clean with a the balcony. The restaurant was the thing that made this place absolutely amazing. I'm from Australia. I had such a wonderful dinner that reminded me of times in Germany when I was a boy staying at my grandmother's place and the classical Baden Wurtemburg food that she made. The food and the people made me feel like I was back there. The atmosphere was quant, cosy and charming. Gemütlichkeit is a German word that comes to mind. I enjoyed a a lovely local beer, wonderful meal and a beautifully matched local wine to suit the food perfectly. I've paid hundreds for a similar level of attention, food and wine in Australia. The local tobinambur schnapps to finish the meal was the best. If you are coming from overseas and looking for a place to see and taste the best of South Western Germany do stay and eat here.”

• Badischer Landgasthof Hirsch Review Score: 8.4

“It was a very pleasant, clean and quiet hotel.”

The 2 Best Hotels in Hügelsheim