2. Germany hotel reviews
  4. Korschenbroich hotel reviews
Germany Korschenbroich Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Gasthaus Stappen Review Score: 9.5

“Complementary fridge with beer and wine and also a coffee machine to use great idea. The breakfast was fantastic. We ate in the restaurant one evening and it was fantastic. Thank you chef.”

• Gasthaus Stappen Review Score: 9.5

“Nice clean modern room with a good shower and a complimentary bar in the corridor with water, coffee, tea etc great to have that.”

• Haus 23 Review Score: 9.7

“It was unusual for Uschi and Juergen to have guests staying with them for so long like we did. We had travelled to Germany to spend time with my wife's family, so we thought that most of our time would be spent visiting various family members. But, what started as strangers coming together at Haus 23 in Herrenshoff, Korschenbroich on June 3rd 2018 evolved into a great friendship between the five of us when we returned to Malaysia on November 8th 2018. Our infant son, Siddharth, looked forward to seeing Uschi and Juergen each day and spending time with them both. If you are ever in need for the best nanny, look no further than Uschi for we scored her a perfect 10 on babysitting. And Juergen was always there to assist us with any requests, from providing us with mobile air conditioners when the summer heat became unbearable to helping us with our computer challenges. He and I became best carom playing pals. Without doubt, I would say that this lovely couple are the perfect hosts who not only made us feel at home, they also introduced us to their family and community. We ended up doing many things together during these past 5 months from walks around the neighbourhood, enjoying many delicious home cooked meals and outdoor BBQs with them and the neighbours and watching some excellent movies at their indoor entertainment room. They are both very discerning when it comes to the comforts and coziness of their home so rest assured, what you will find when you arrive at Haus 23 is a well appointed 2 bedroom apartment with all the required functionality. Well done Mr and Mrs Heinze for being true ambassadors of German hospitality. We look forward to continuing our friendship and meeting up again in the coming year.”

• Haus 23 Review Score: 9.7

“Best coffee and cookies in the vicinity of Dusseldorf and Monchengladbach”

• Hotel Bienefeld Review Score: 8

“The place is actually a restaurant with rooms upstairs. Friendly staff. They even had WiFi. The hotel was at walking distance from the Kleinenbroich train station. As I was there for the eJagfest event the place was perfect. I could get to the event by foot in 5 minutes. Unfortunately I never had the time to try out the restaurant for a real meal. The place looks very high class and I am sure it would have beaten the pizzas I ate during the event.”

The 5 Best Hotels in Korschenbroich