Reviews of a&o München Hackerbrücke This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services offered. It is based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Arnulfstr. 102, Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, 80639 Munich, Germany

#341 of 349 hotels in Munich

Based on 2062 hotel reviews

5.9

6.1

Wouldn't stay here again, rather brave the streets for the night.
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

It's in competition for the worst hostel I've been to...worst place I have stayed in. It wasn't clean, they give you sheets to dress your own bed which is always a bad sign and the sheets they gave were dirty. I had to change mine and I tend not to kick up much of a fuss as I get that this place is cheap but it's definitely not cheerful. Stay here only if it's extremely essential or if your on a tight budget as I know there are few places close to the city at this price.

The location is good, a tram stop a stone's throw away from the HBF station and the city within walking distance you can't complain about that.

Good for budget travellers
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

There were a lot of children about, and when I first arrived I was put in a dorm with a couple and newborn, however I asked to swap rooms which was quickly sorted and I was placed in the all female dorm instead. Also the balcony door did not open, which would have been appreciated given the warm weather.

Good value, clean room, quick check out.

Never again on this cheap hostel
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

It was dirty , smelly even at the corridors. The beds were terrible no covers for the matresses. It was like a prison. No lockers, you have to pay for then, no outlets near your bed to charge your things. It was quite sketchy and scary.

Bedbugs!
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

Didn't take a shower the first night because some deuschebag decided to switch the hot to the cold and the cold to the hot side, so the water never warmed up once put on the hot side... People never respected the silence hours... The first night there was a drunk English dude nocking at the door at 3am! To ended up nocking at the wrong room number... and there were bedbugs! I switched beds and still got bedbugs!

Worse Hostel of my 4 Months of Travel
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

The guest kitchen was absolutely disgusting with only dirty dishes available and not even dish soap to clean them. Then all I wanted was hot water to make a cup of tea but another guest actually took the kettle to their room. And then I had left food in the fridge but when I went to get it the next day, the fridge was unplugged and everything had defrosted and gone bad! The bunkbeds were not very clean and have the paint literally chipping off and sticking to my hands as I climb into and out of the bed. There is also no sort of organization when it comes to guests in the room, a new roommate was moving in when I was moving out and he was creeping me out from the first few minutes I met him (I think it would be a nice improvement to be placed in the same room as people of a similar age). The elevator was broken the entire time I stayed here and I was on the 5th floor! The bathroom was disgusting with hair all over the sink, bathtub, and on the floor. There was also only 1 person at the bar/reception at a time with hundreds of people checking in and out, so it took me a long time to get their attention at all and then I was just brushed aside.

The man at the reception was very friendly and helpful and always greeted me with a smile.

One night in Munich.

Parking lots for buses - there is space only for 4 buses.

It is a very big building providing different types of accommodation, therefore you have to count on a certain noise and moving people. Otherwise the service incl. breakfast was ok.

Would not recommend.
    • 6-Bed Hostel Room with Bunk Beds

Noisy, busy traffic area. Bar in the lobby - intimidating. Had to wait for assistance at lobby desk. Had to park under a bridge for free parking--a walk from hotel/didn't seem like the best/safest area. Hallways smelled of vomit. Carpets were stained. Room had no sheets, 1 hand towel and blood stains on pillows and blankets. Cheap but you get less than what you pay for.

Great stay for a concert at the circus Krone.
    • Single Hotel Room

For the price of €100.00 I could have got a much more comfortable vacation appartment.

For me it was a perfect location...The evening I was there I went to a concert at the Circus Krone...And that's maybe 500 meters.

A valuable deal in Munich.
    • 6-Bed Hostel Room with Bunk Beds

Not enough electric socket for the number of people in the room. Not enough staff.

A valuable deal in Munich. Not far from Hauptbahnhof or Central Bus Station. Clean in general. There is a tram station close by. Provide you with all the basic and nothing more. Recommend only if you are on a tight budget. Safe neigborhood.

Wouldn’t stay here again
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

Woke up with several bites on my arm and developed a strong allergic reaction. Quite far from the downtown area. I asked the staff for information on the best sights to see and only told me where area to go but no details otherwise. You have to pay for bed linens and towels. There were teenagers running around the hostel and yelling in the corridors. Some people super wasted at the bar and yelling outside. The breakfast for 7€ is a real waste only bread, jam and warm milk. Wouldn’t stay here again.

ATM machine in the hostel

It was any hotel- so u cant await an privacy, if u are...
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

It was any hotel- so u cant await an privacy, if u are sharing the room with 5 other girls but as a hostel, it was PERFECT, I was very satisfied. It was clean, I felt safe . The only thing got minus is, that there was a cupboard, where u could lock your things, but there was any hanging lock, so u need to have your own hanging lock. Everything else was perfect, if I eill be in Munich, i will book an accomodation here for sure :)

Only if you are desperate to find a better place.
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

Huge building, very weak noise reduction – it is easy to hear everything from behind the walls. No facilities for a new member of the mixed n-bed room to prepare to go to sleep without waking up the rest of the room. The cost of 25 eur/night wasn't respective for an inconvenient stay.

Good location by the Central station, easy to find. Has a lot of rooms, so it is very likely to book your stay last moment.

Dissapointed by the guest kitchen.
    • Twin Hotel Room

Laundry room was full of flies. Guest kitchen didn't have proper equipment and hot plate didn't work, so I couldn't make any food there.

Not very expensive. Good staff and pretty clean.

Ok
    • Twin Hotel Room

Customer service at the front desk wasn't very good. The lady who checked us in was very rude and not very helpful.

The room we had there was a balcony so easy access to fresh air.

Location is superb.
    • 6-Bed Hostel Room with Bunk Beds

The room size was a bit small for six people with no space other than bunk beds. The feel of the room was also a bit old vs advertised

Location is superb. Close to tram stop connecting to the Hauptbahnhof. Good facilities in the hostel

Terrible, wouldn't stay again even for free
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

Never got warned that the shared rooms are not divided according to gender, so ended up with two stranger men. Call me old-fashioned but I had a hard time falling asleep as it could have been a dodgy situation. I NEVER would've booked this hostel if I know this! (I considered going to another hotel when I realized this but the whole city was booked out...) Once asleep, I kept waking up to noises as the walls are terribly thin and the doors/beds creek really loud. I've been in hostels for half the price of this one and still everyone had their own lights and electric sockets, unlike this dump. Honestly, I should've stayed in a 24-hr fast food restaurant, in the end I would have been only slightly more tired.

the bathroom was surprisingly clean, one receptionist was exceedingly polite and friendly (though the others were all meh)

Acceptable.
    • Twin Hotel Room

The light in the bathroom did not reach the shower cubicle, so showering was somewhat magical and romantic but not very easy. The beds had spring mattresses that were quite uncomfortable after the first hour.

The room was quiet, the location is not bad (a 25-minute walk from the main train station), the receptionists were helpful and spoke a number of languages.

Good considering the price, great sheets and shampoos. Better to place alike people in a room...
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

As a girl travelling alone, I wish to feel safer with rommates. All of my rommates were greate except the last night one which I checked out early in the morning in order not to be with him in a room any more. Also, although the cleanness as the price is considered was great(!!!), I myself need more cleannese specifically in toilet and bathroom.

In comparison with other hostels and considering the price, I found it good. The sheets were clean, everyday the toilets and rooms get clean, the staff are friendly enough, there were appropreate soap and shampoo in bathroom, the locker provided was reasonably good, and the rommates were nit that intolerable.

Fantastic staff, but need regular inspection in dorms !!
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

The dorm room I checked-in had fellow guests who littered the space and room had a foul smell. I went back again to the reception to inform them about the situation and the guy at reception offered to move me to a new room which was much better and clean.

Helpful guy at the reception. Thanks for saving my night (by moving me to a different dorm) and sleep.

Great location, easy access to Munich centre, friendly staff...
    • Quadruple Hotel Room

Open plan balconies with access to the back of each room on the same floor. Great for socialising, but in a hostel in a different country with lots of people in and out all the time the security doesn’t seem as good as it could be.

Great location, easy access to Munich centre, friendly staff always happy to help and a great atmosphere with lots of people from lots of different counties and cultures

• Twin Hotel Room

Place was full of noisy teenagers and the walls were very thin. Not recommended if you need proper sleep for the night.

Walking distance to supermarkets and public transport stations.

good transport connections
    • Twin Hotel Room

full of child through the corridors. Drunk guys late at night at the door of the establishment without any control of the hotel for the rest of the rest of customers. uncontrollable shower ... or very cold or very hot

good transport connections

Location was amazing, staff was helpful and incredibly nice...
    • Single Hotel Room

The cleanlineas of the rooms was not quite satisfying. The shower in one of our rooms was also not working quite right

Location was amazing, staff was helpful and incredibly nice and rooms were quite spacious

Quite good quality for the price but impossible to sleep at night with so many people snoring.
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

6 beds per room enables low prices, OK. But be ready to have noisy people, at least 2 people snored every night, so even with earplugs it was hard to sleep. Given the price and the location, I think cheap hotels or airbnbs can be have at least as good quality/price ratios if you need to sleep. But then again, it's not too bad, depends on what people are in the room with you. Maybe you'll be luckier than me!

Simple breakfast but enough to get you started - not sure it's worth 6€ though but it's convenient. Desk table inside the room which was convenient to work out a couple of things when you need space to work.

Meh
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

Where to start.. I guess I'll start with the room. The beds were extremely uncomfortable and sheets weren't readily available for you. You'd get all the way to your room, which is a bit of a trek considering the sprawled out nature of the building, then you'd have to go all the way back to reception to ask for sheets just to walk all the way back. There was also a surprising lack of outlets in the room, and whenever I got back to the hostel in the afternoon I found most of the outlets were already taken by the other travellers in the room. So often I had to wake up extra early, charge my completely dead phone before heading out for the day, which would've been a lot easier if each bed had access to an outlet which I've seen quite often in other hostels around Europe. The bathrooms were alright nothing spectacular, although the shower seemed to only have two temperatures, either SCALDING HOT or GLACIAL. There was no in between. The service was average, most of them were friendly but I had a problem with one of them. Everytime I asked him a question or ordered something from the bar he would roll his eyes at me like I was wasting his time. I ordered a beer and he just handed me a bottle, and he just walked away leaving me there to look for a bottle opener, even when I tried getting his attention to ask him for one he just stood there and talked with some other guy. Later that night I had to ask him for sheets and once again he rolled his eyes at me, like if you're going to have such a bad attitude when dealing with guests, why even work at a hostel in the first place? The hostel in general isn't suitable for people looking for a calm place to sleep while visiting Munich.

I didn't like much of this hostel to be honest, besides the price. The price was very manageable for it's location, even though it's still about 20 minutes by foot from the train station and a little further away from the entrance to the old town of Munich. It's also about 10 minutes from Augustiner-Keller which is one of the best biergartens in Munich in my opinion.

A valued stay
    • Single Hotel Room

The room wasn't sound proof. There was water pipe inside the wall and the sound from the flow of it became disturbing at night. The light at the roof in bedroom wasn't functional either.

The space in the single room was nice.

For 1 night stay n a budget its a good option.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The people hanging around in the lobby are very specific, so lobby looks like getto in suburb. Elevators are in the middle of nowhere, so if you have lots of luggage- just accept this challenge once you check in.

We were allowed to check in early,thanks for that. Kids bed was also arranged. Located in central area in about 10 min walk from SBahn. Staff is helpful, speaks English. Good for this price.

The breakfast was really, really good.
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

well, the room was dirty most of the days, only 1 time they clean up, the people staying on the room where a bit dirty and didnt help on the cleanliness of the room. the bathroom was also 1 time cleaned.

The breakfast was really, really good. but that was it. besides from that the reception personnel where nice and helpfull. the general areas, where too small, and crouded but the internet worked pretty well in all the hotel.

Nothing at all.
    • Twin Hotel Room

We had issues with our first room; broken lamp, broken bed foot, wrong key card configured for the door, tv remote control wasn’t working. I went to the reception and they changed the room but in the other room the heating wasn’t working. We had asked for extra blankets and they forgot to give it. Went back to the reception and every time was someone different and i was repeating the hole story again. Also the bed wasn’t good, they couldn’t solve it. I’ll not return to A&O.

Nothing at all.

It was a nightmare. A drunk guy came in the wrong room and a man in a female room...
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

The system of the hostel was totally in a mess, because there were so many mistakes!! They put a man in a female room for two nights. Also, a drunk guy came into the room in the morning, and especially he wasn't the roomer. The light was faint and room was dark. The guest kitchen was small and not clean. I don't think it is a good place for backpacker to stay.

Not worth the saved money
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

Too big hostel. Too many people in the night screaming, making noise. Facilities old and worn out. Horrible plastic mattress. It was the only available option for me that night and I guess it is really cheap, but personally for me not worth the saved money.

The location of the hotel is close to the train and bus...
    • Twin Hotel Room

The receptionists were not kind at all. They were rude each time we asked something from them, and once I waited 15 minutes at the bar until he finishes preparing a mojito for himself...in the room the shower head was a bit destroyed and the bed was not really comfortable..I wouldn't recommend this hotel, it's better paying a bit more for a normal hotel in Munich

The location of the hotel is close to the train and bus station, and not far from the center. The room was clean and comfortable

Cheap
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

There were bedbugs in my first room. They did not have the option of a female only dorm. Room reaped of cigarettes.

They switched me rooms when i found bed bugs in the firdt room.

Great staff, yet expensive hostel. Look out for the discounts on every website!
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

Price. The cheapest hostel room was around 20 euro. I could stay only thanks to the chrismas discount which made it 13 euro for 1 night.

Staff! Extremely cheerful and helpful. They let me use the luggage room even a day before and after my stay. Also the reception with WIFI and electricity to charge my phone.

An efficient roof above your head
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

The property is clean, well-maintained and conveniently close to Hbf/ZOB. Marsstrasse tram station is almost opposite the building. Wifi works everywhere in the building perfectly. There is no luggage storage but paid storage lockers. Tiny and very poorly equipped kitchen with one small table and 3 chairs but a paid breakfast option. Laundry availability: 3.50 euro for the use of the w.machine plus detergent, plus tumble drier. There is a small bar next to reception. Lot's of non-traveller guests. My 6bed dorm had ensuite bathroom-toilet but the beds didn't have own plug and light. Aesthetically... there is nothing esthetical there. The place is an efficient, vaule for money roof above your head. I wouldn't mind staying there again.

No frills stay
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

Very creaky beds. One needs to pay for bed linen, which is fine for a hostel but would be good if the guests are informed about it before their stay. Offers what a hostel typically offers in a good location.

Good location. Value for money.

• Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Upon check-in, the staff charged me an extra EUR200 and not the same as price stated by Booking! Then I emailed Booking and they said the hotel staff charged me price for 4 adults (we were 2 adults and 2 children), that’s why it was more expensive! Thanks to Booking.com for their help and this is bad for the hotel staff because he either did not the hotel pricing or just lazy!

Location. Close to a Tram stop and only 2 stops to Munich Hbf. We had a 4-bed Family Room and it was spacious.

WIFI was good
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

The dorm. is bad ... not even have a pillow and if you don't request early, it went out of stock... the room was not setup for shared dorm, no power plug or light provide for each bed that most of the hostel does..

WIFI was good

Good value for money over a weekend getaway.
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

Beds could have been more comfortable. It was allowed to smoke in the entry hall/check-in desk/bar which left the air smoggy.

The hostel was much better than I had expected. I stayed in a 6-bed dormitory and it was pretty clean and warm (important in winter ;)) They provided with fresh linen and towel; just remember to ask when you check in. The location was convenient with 24/7 tram line. It was good for solo travelers - easy to meet people.

Very good
    • Twin Hotel Room

There are always a lot of people in front of the building and in the hall. But it should be interesting for youger people.

Check-in and check-out very easy. Access to breakfast and drinks also very easy.

The wifi was excellent, no where in Europe I got such...
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

Nothing much everything was okay for me.

The wifi was excellent, no where in Europe I got such connectivity, all the facilities were good especially the heating it was so warm in the room when it was snowing outside, no complaints, will stay again....

Quick, just for one night.
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

Broken mirror in the bathroom, there were pieces everywhere. The room was messy and smelly, but this is because of the people who were in it and not the hostel. Still, I wouldn't book again in a dorm here, really felt bed for the only night I stayed there. More dorms only for girls, please !! Tired of sharing a dorm with pigs. Also, the night when I came back, the reception was so messy, beer spillt everywhere, it stinked. Really, get someone to clean the hostel more often.

The staff was great, thank you so much for being helpful and friendly.

good price for value.
    • Single Hotel Room

Isn't that close to public transportation. The first night heating wasn't working in my room, but they switched the rooms quickly after I mentioned about the problem.

good price for value.

Horrible.
    • Quadruple Hotel Room

BED BUGS. There was an infestation in the room given to us. I was travelling with 3 friends - we stayed in a family room with bunk beds on the second floor (209 I think) and we all woke up scratching the first night there. I found at least 50 big bed bugs crawling on my bed. They were even crawling up the walls. We notified the staff immediately and they didn’t even seem surprised. They told us we’d get a new room but we had to do laundry first and they tossed some coins in our direction for the washer and a few free drink and breakfast tokens. We were left at 4am sitting in the lobby without a room while we waited for our belongings to wash. We were not offered a discount or refund for the night in question. They also off-handley remarked the bed bugs were likely from the backpackers before us - if this was a know issue why put someone in the room?! It was such a traumatizing experience - would have changed hotels if able to do so, but it was so busy during Oktoberfest that wasn’t an option. One of the girls I traveled with ended up on antibiotics and another had giant welts from bed bug bites that lasted almost a month afterwards. Don’t stay here.

It was a riot!
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

Facility could be better maintained. It is a hostel, but it is germany, you have a reputation to up hold.

The place is an abosolute riot. People sleeping in the hallways, serving beer all the time. The breakfast is acceptable and cheap, there is a netto really close by. If you have a family or want a quiet time book a room to yourselfs. If you are a solo traveller this is what you want. If you are a solo traveller remember sleep is not always assured. But you will come away with great stories and a smile. It certainly isn't the best hostel I have stayed in, but it is the one with the best stories so far.

Very good
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

Unfortunatelly I picked the time of Oktoberfest, so the price for a bed was very expensive.

Great location, close to ZOB. The staff at reception was friendly and very helpful. Reasonable stay, if I'm back in München, I would like to stay there again.

Budget Hostel
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

Nothing awful but definitely nothing great. You have to bring your own sheets or rent them.

I stayed in a dorm and it was clean enough. The hostel is close to the city center. Around 30min. walk to the old town and 10min. to the train station. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Thanks for Generosity of the Staff during Break Fast .
    • Twin Hotel Room

Honestly , the Guests of the Hotel were Too Noisy especially during Nights . there is no control from Hotel Staffs to the Guests whom smoking & shouting in front of the gate !! Me & My Family can't sleeping well !! Also, if I requested big Car for Family , the Staffs informed me I'll got ( 2 Cars !!) prefer to found better Solution for the Guests please .

The location of Hotel it's near to almost of the areas require to be visited .

Reception was a bit rude demanding we paid for sheets even...
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

Reception was a bit rude demanding we paid for sheets even when they were already on the beds. Very busy though as oktoberfest so understandably a bit stressed.

Great location, but you can get better service in Munich!
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

Not very friendly staff & even the bed sheets were paid extra EUR2,50 on top of the accomodation fee...

Very clean place & great location for bus travelers

Stepped on cockroaches and was called annoying
    • Twin Hotel Room

Unclean. Found cockroachs in the room upon arrival. Staff was rude and unhelpful. Extremely rude. When I called to inform them we would be arriving a day later than planned, and that I was still fine with paying for the first night, I just wanted to let them know so they didn't give away our room (we were here during Oktoberfest) the customer service person from A&O (because you can't actually talk to anyone who works at this location under any circumstances) responded by saying "so? Why did you call?" And then continued to be ride and annoyed at me for "bothering" her. I have never in my life been treated so rudely and been disregarded so much as with the staff of this establishment, not only before arrival but also upon check/in. Would not reccomend to my worst enemy. Additionally, as a woman who does travel alone, I would never recommend this establishement based on safety concerns. I was in my room sleeping, and my friend had lost his key. He tried knocking but I did not wake up. He went to the front desk to talk about getting a new key. He expected not to be able to get one, since his name was nowhere on the reservation. He had his passport with him and my forwarded emails of the confirmations and expected to have to prove to high hell that he was in that room. They gave him a key no questions asked. He began to explain the situation and the front desk staff said what's your room number, he responded and they handed him a new card key. He could have been anyone off the street. Please keep in mind this was during Oktoberfest and there were never less that 20 drunk people in the lobby. He could have walked off the street and into a random room with a woman sleeping alone inside. This is ridiculous!

It was so much better than expected and a clean place to stay in a good location
    • Twin Hotel Room

The outside and the corridors gives the wrong impression as they are scruffy unlike the rooms

The beds were comfortable and very clean covers which wasn't expected when I saw the outside of the place

It's acceptable for 1 night if you don't have to spend much time in there, otherwise I would not rec
    • Twin Hotel Room

The bathroom actually disgusted me. It was really old and the bathtub was turning black and grey inside, for whatever reason. The whole room really made me uncomfortable due to uncleanliness.

The location was really close to the central station! We took public transportation, but you could easily walk there (takes about 15 minutes to walk).

Nice place to stay in, clean roomy and good over all, try avoid summer booking noisy

too big with lots of Passage and doors parking is expensive and very small can only fit few cars Area is bad and full of trouble

it was clean, but bathrooms needed little cleaning and old close to downtown

it is more suitable for solo travelrs

It is a youth hotel, so it is a little messy in the lobby. no parking lot is available, and no breakfast is included in the price. the bad sheet seems not clean enough. it is near a big road, so it is a little noisy.

the hotel is in a good location, it is close to the railway station,(about 15 minutes by walk.); the price is low in such a city of Munich, the facility is simple but useful. it is more suitable for solo travelrs. there are luggage rooms to store luggage for free.

Room was typical of the big hostels, just be warry of the food health there.
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

They locked access to the balcony (but that didn't stop most guests). And don't use the guest kitchen. Clearly has food left to rot and roaches in there (but none to je found in the rest of the building).

The room was not bad, everything was as it should and the rooms were swept out and cleaned daily. Across the street from a tram stop which is convenient.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

One of the best hostels in Munich for the price / quality ratio
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

- Lack of sockets for charging your devices - Lobby is a common area for EVERYBODY even not the residents of the hostel - 3,5 euro fee for the bed linen

- It is cheap. Price / quality ratio is good - Pretty clean and comfortable bathroom, which is located inside the room - Spacious lobby with wending machines and many seats - Laundry downstairs - Not noisy place

Great Location Good Breatfast Enjoyable Stay
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

The reception guys are too busy and some what lesser guidance to guests...but this may be due to many guests in this season.

Great location, nice property....reasonbly good value for money at Munich.

Location and price are ok
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

This is pretty loud. You can hear the traffic all the time even when you close the window. Also noise from other rooms and from the hallway you hear very clear.

The shower is good and the beds are comfortable for the price you pay.

Recommended place for a budget traveller
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

you pay extra for the linens.

Pros: very good value for the money! quite clean, good room size, nice view and friendly staff. Also location is a 20min walk or 5 min by tram from the Main station.

Avoid at all costs
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

Where to start... my locker that I paid 2 euros for didn't work and the staff refused me a refund. The light in between the room and bathroom was broken (I wanted to change here early am to avoid waking others up) there was sick on the bathroom floor. When I told the staff about the above I simply got a "thanks for the information" Staff were rude and very unhelpful.

Close to central railway station and the showers are good

Excellent value, pleasant experience. Dated but practical facilities. Very good overall.
    • Twin Hotel Room

Very dated decor, very old style building. Balcony had no furniture and needed weeding.

Room was nice and quiet, spacious. Value for money. Comfort. View. Buliding was very 'active', full of happy people having a nice time.

Location, friendly stuff, supermarket around the corner.
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

It was extremely hot in the room, if you plan to travel during hot period I would not stay there.

Location, friendly stuff, supermarket around the corner.

Okay stay
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

The staff wasn't really friendly, especially at check in and the room only had like 3 plugs for 8 persons.

The ability to check in and out at any time.

Mala estancia
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

My stay at this hostel was a mess, the personal is very rude, I almost lost a flight because the door of my room didn't work and no one was helping me, I asked people who cleaned the rooms and the guys from receptions and they all told me they couldn't help me. It is also very hot and far from the city center.

Nada

The WiFi was down the whole time I stayed there leaving me...
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

The WiFi was down the whole time I stayed there leaving me unable to do any research. The staff had no sense of urgency regarding this. The breakfast was also a ripoff, costing 7 euros for yogurt and toast.

better price for one night in Munich
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

I would like to tell that the Pillow was a little bit dirty but they gave me one sheet to cover it and cover the whole bed, Thanks for that

It really deserves what I have paid for, not expensive, close to the central rail station, good stuff

A good place for a quick one-night stay near the train station
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

The wifi did not work most of the time while I was there.

I liked the large size of the room with built in desk, bathroom, and closet area. I also really appreciated the location so close to the main bus and train station.

The first and the last time in A&O
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

"I'm sorry I don't find it in lost and found." "I'm sorry but I'm not in charge of contacting the housekeeping team." "I'm sorry but the manager is out for the weekend." "No I don't think it's the hotel's responsibility."

The front desk staff was incredibly friendly and...
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

The wifi did not work for the entire 4 days that I stayed in Munich!

The front desk staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating. You get what you pay for, and you aren't paying that much !!!

Good for couple nights.
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

Lift was very busy always. Everything else is fine.

Good location easy to find & tram is near and same line for going to Munich railway station & munich ZOB. Nearby Indian restaurants.

Not good wifi, noisy just so-so.
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

a bit noisy, a lot of student groups using the hostel, I guess. The room was small, also dark. Not that clean bathroom. Staff was okay, but wifi wasn't working in my room all the time!! (Most of the time not in lobby as well)

Relatively good value for the money, I guess. Location was not that far away from the main station.

I was in a room with 3 bunks.
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

The patio was a little gross and the outlets are placed well throughout the room. The locker didn't close and lock well.

I was in a room with 3 bunks. It looked like hotel room with bunk beds. There are lockers, a desk, patio and the bathroom is shared with the people in the room.

EXPANSIVE BAD hotel ( rooms ),
    • Twin Hotel Room

staf is unfriendly, Wifi didit woork, and when i ask, they answer me, because so many clients in the hotel and hostel and why internet not woork, and hotel part is same like hostel part

6.0
    The rooms werent cleaned properly, when walking into a room...
    • Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room

The rooms werent cleaned properly, when walking into a room it was hard to tell which beds have been cleaned or not. Sheets on some beds and not others, rooms dont get cleaned properly

Browse a&o München Hackerbrücke traveller photo gallery