Reviews of ACHAT Comfort Frankenthal/Pfalz 3 stars

Mahlastr. 18, 67227 Frankenthal, Germany

#2 of 4 hotels in Frankenthal

• Business Single Room

I would have liked to have seen a package offered where breakfast was included because I really could not fathom paying 14 euros per day for breakfast. But that really did not bother me much, as I plan on staying there again.

I thought the breakfast was very nice. The mattress was comfy, room spacious and hotel was centrally located. The hotel staff was helpful and kind. I will definitely stay here again.

I liked everything

The staff was very helpful and the room was spacious. I really liked how centrally located the hotel was to the downtown area.

WiFi

Personel

I liked everything

Very functional, great staff and good location.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

• Business Double Room

A little bit far off the motorway.

Excellent basic hotel. Ideal for a stopover on a long journey. Very comfortable beds. Decent breakfast.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

• Business Double Room

Was Booking smoking room.no AC Small tv (was business room),he extra for parking, Nothing late check out!

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

• Single Room Standard

Open 24 hours, quiet room, very good to sleep!

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

No wardrobes

Staff were very friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

• Business Single Room

Breakfast was excellent.

• Single Room Standard

room was a little hot as under the roof

Very nice breakfast

• Reviewed: 3 April 2016

The breakfast was brilliant with lots of variety, and the kitchen staff very friendly. In fact, the hotel staff was helpful all around. The staff was the best part of my stay.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2015

Front desk recepcionist tried to be helpful but he does not really speak English. Several communication issues. The worst lead to me being refused a bottle of water to take some medicine by the staff even though I was ready to pay for it.

Room of very good quality. Matress and bed very comfortable. Most of the time good to have a rest from a large day at work. Breakfast was good with some variety.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2015

The bed we were in was terrible, my back was hurting after 6 hours of sleeping. By sleeping I mean I tried to sleep, but when my partner was turning on the other side of the bed I felt like I was in a swimming pool with huge waves.

The roomas are clean, staff is pleasant to communicate with. It only took some minutes for check-in, they had everything prepared.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2015

We were checked-in in a smoking room although we specified when making the reservation that we don't want a smoking room. When we asked for a non-smoking room, the receptionist told us there are only 2 available rooms in the hotel and both are smoking rooms. After hours of distress and lack of sleep, the situation became unbearable and we went to the reception to find a solution where a different receptionist immediately offered us a non-smoking room which we found to be in perfect state to accommodate guests. Huge disappointment when you try to get some rest after driving 700km and preparing for another 700km for the next day.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2015

Cigarette smoke scent in breakfast area.

Easy check in, great staff, clean, comfortable bed and great view in the back.

There are also 19 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.