Reviews of Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Wilhelm-Leuschner-Str. 6, 60329 Frankfurt/Main, Germany

#4 of 32 Holiday rentals in Frankfurt/Main

• Reviewed: 19 October 2018

The apartment was perfect for my work trip!
    • Studio

For the price, having more sanitary articles in the bathrooms would be nice. Also robe and shoes in the room would be nice, especially with having a sauna.

The apartment was perfect for my work trip! Clean, and felt very homely. Big + for the cleaning team as well as the reception staff! Very helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Up until check out, it was enjoyable.
    • Studio

Woman at check out was moody and defensive. I tried to explain that Booking.com shows wi-if is free in the lobby, but charges apply in the room. All she said, in a rather obnoxious tone, was that in her 6 weeks working at the hotel she never had a complaint about the wi-if. As if what I was saying was not credible. She would not listen to me try to explain that I was not complaining, but trying to help her understand that Booking.com had some incorrect information about their wi-if. Perhaps the hotel would like to know. Her English was perfect, so there was not a misunderstanding due to language. She just didn’t want to hear me. My wife and I walked away frustrated. While first impressions are very important, so are last impressions.

Check-in was excellent. The woman who helped us was cheerful and very helpful.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Very well equipped apartment with great room service and...
    • 1-Bedroom Apartment

Just a minor suggestion: provide enough amount of forks and knives according to the number of guests. In our stay, we have three guests while there were only 2 forks and 2 knives for use. It would be a perfect stay if this part had been taken care of.

Very well equipped apartment with great room service and very clean. Just next to Mainz River and within ten minutes walking distance both to the train station and city center, you can enjoy the river view and convenience at the same time. Staff are very helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Excellent hotel, first class comfort
    • Studio

The rooms are too cold. Cold air is continuously being pushed in through the vents even if the thermostat is turned off. They are willing to turn the vents off for you, but I did not know that until the last day... There is free WiFi but one has to reconnect quite frequently, and I unwittingly spent a lot of cell phone data assuming the phone was already connected.

I love the hotel, have stayed here several times. It is clean, comfortable, has a decently equipped kitchen and the beds and bedding are sheer delight. Every room has a balcony. That is a definite plus. I also like the location, it is within relatively short walking distance of everything worth seeing and/or doing in Frankfurt. Very close to the beautiful river banks.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Wonderful
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

nothing, everything was great and I highly recommend this hotel.

We had a two bedroom apartment that was fantastic! Plenty of room for the kids to move around. There were also great restaurants in walking distance along with shopping.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

It was a very wonderful stay
    • 1-Bedroom Apartment

The location was lovely The location of the hotel is great close to the center, public transport and restaurants and close to the river Main. The receptionist from the staff was excellent and thanks for that. I would like to stay here for anyone who wants to visit Frankfurt, especially with families.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Great location, great staff, very nice apartments
    • Studio

The location is excellent. The new Opera is across the street and public transportation is nearby. The staff was very nice. Teresa was very friendly and helpful.

Very well located.
    • Studio

Very well located. Great facilities in our 1 bedroom apartment including full size fridge with freezer, washing machine and dryer, small balcony, air conditioning and full bathroom including a bath. On site parking really suited our requirements too (additional charge is applicable)

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

the worst ever

I booked two rooms one night earlier because i was coming in early morning and i wanted my rooms ready for my little children. when i reached there, they told me they were sorry, they gave it to someone who has my same first name, they did not check the last name. also, the reception never responded to calls. they don’t have a porter, so i had to take care of my 8 big bags of my big family.

Nothing to like in that hotel

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Good location could walk to Romer and city centre and along...
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

Good location could walk to Romer and city centre and along river. Staff very friendly and helpful. Had a 2 bedroom apartment only stayed one night whilst waiting for our flight but would stay again.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Great value for money in Frankfurt. Nice rooms. Professional staff. Enjoy the pool!
    • Studio

One of two elevators was out of service. Wait was long to go up.

Our second Adina hotel. Enjoyed the studio. Great use of space with bed area, seating area, dining area, cooking facilities and utensils, glasses,, real fridge and freezer everything you need. Excellent location. Swimming pool was a plus on a hot day! The staff was extremely well trained, pleasant, and helpful.

Not very helpful at check in and when I booked online they...
    • Studio

Much more friendly staff at front desk. Most places you stay the staff will offer suggestions when looking for a place to eat or ask you is there is anything they can help with. The wifi in the hotel was also very bad.

Not very helpful at check in and when I booked online they told me the room included breakfast. When I checked in they told me it didn't. Then when I checked out they told me it did, however I hadn't left enough time before catching my flight.

Tops!
    • Studio

Having such a brief stay!

Great selection for breakfast AND Vegemite!! Croissants really good. Excellent location. Kind of funky looking and perfect top floor accomm.?

The location was within a 15 minute walk to shops and...
    • 1-Bedroom Apartment

The restaurant closed at 10:00 PM and the rooms were not as clean as they could have been. Also, and I did not complain about this because it was not that big of a deal but the quality of the rollout beds were questionable. The rollers were missing and one wooden slat was missing from the bed as well.

The location was within a 15 minute walk to shops and restaurants. It was close to the central train station, about a 10 minute walk. It was 10 minute walk to the historic Romerberg market as well. The pool was a good size and accommodations were plentiful.

Hotel is close to the Central area of Frankfurt.
    • Studio

The fine print at the booking site says that free wifi is only in the common areas. In reality, a slowed down connection was available in our apartment. A faster connection was available but for about 14 euros a day.

Hotel is close to the Central area of Frankfurt.

Lovely stay in Frankfurt for the Ironman
    • Studio

Staff could have been a little more friendly on reception, they seemed preoccupied whenever we went past and gave quite short answers which made us not want to ask them for local info!

Loved the location, and being self catered meant we could get our own breakfast which was ideal for the race.

Very comfortable and convenient.
    • 1-Bedroom Apartment

While there are plenty of windows, the room can be a little dark. We are used light filled rooms in Australia.

Perfect location, easy walk into the shopping and business district, to transport and to the lovely river. Well laid out, good kitchen and comfortable lounge furniture. Nice hot showers and the convenience of your own washing machine and dryer. Staff speak English happily.

Good location within walking distance of basically...
    • Studio

Be aware that studio apartments do not have laundry facilities.

Good location within walking distance of basically everything: river, museums, shopping and train station.

Charged extra night for no reason after our departure
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

We paid whole amount on the day of arrival,yet when we left after our departure hotel charged us another night....we checked out before 11 am...so ..this is stealing in my opinion

Very small bedrooms,location far from shopping,livingroom ok

Location, the essentials are available in the apartment.
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

I booked 2 bedroom apartment but when I arrived they offered me two 1 bedroom apartments.. I took only 1 bedroom apartment because I have children who cannot stay in different apartment by themselves..but the hotel charged me for 2 apartments!! Still waiting for the refund from their side and from booking.com since it was not my fault.. in addition to that, the house keeping was very slow, I had to wait for more than 2 hours just for setting up the sofa bed and bring a baby crib for my child.. this hotel needs more staff who work in shifts.

Location, the essentials are available in the apartment.. also the receptionist Yasmin was amiable and she tried her best to help.

Convenient location, reasonable business style accommodation
    • Studio

Internet required opening the connection page in a browser every day - very inconvenient on multiple devices. "Free" internet option slow, they do promote a paid option with better performance when connecting to free service

Reasonable buffet breakfast with some hot selections and a good selection of cold-cuts, cereals, breads and croissants, fresh fruit, juices, coffee, tea, etc. Staff friendly and helpful and have good English. Convenient transport options (trams and U-Bahn) for getting around the city and walk-able to the museum collection across the river and the old city square. The studio apartment is small but well laid out and comfortable - mine even had a balcony! There are cheaper options but Adena is a reliable brand for business travel

V good, clean, with full kitchen, elevator, car parking.
    • Studio

The only thing I did not like in this place is the difficulty to fined a reservation, because it is full all the time

V good, clean, with full kitchen, elevator, car parking. It is in the city center where you can find every thing

Location, space , good service
    • Studio

The rooms are big and well equipped. The location is perfect as well. I go often to Frankfurt and this is a very good combination between a regular hotel room and an apartment.

Great place and location.
    • Studio

Breakfast could have been better considering the price.

Clean facilities and room. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rate was high but this was due to coinciding with ACHEMA show.

Good location and amazing amenities such as laundry machines...
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

The entrance to basement parking is very narrow and need extra focus to manuevre the car. Also need to put up an instruction in English for the laundry machine

Good location and amazing amenities such as laundry machines so it can reduce my burden of having to bring many luggages

• Studio

The balconies are too small. The bathroom cosmethic products are a joke: fairtrade sugar shampoo/soap from a company called "cosmethics". Those have nothing to do with nature cosmetics but are full of all kinds of chemicals. They just look nice with the fairtrade logo.

Great location. Nice staff. Well equipped rooms.

Perfect stay, great place
    • Studio

Very cozy place, doesn't feel like hotel but rather like a little appartment with the hotel service. The stuff were very polite and helpful,I enjoyed my stay very much.

Comfortable
    • Studio

The heating system did not work. Cleaning done partially. Dust on furniture not cleaned. Sheets were not changed in 5 days. They requested 150 € deposit at check-in.

Location is very good. Apartment is spacious. Comfortable bed.

Don’t expect the service like the hotel.
    • 1-Bedroom Apartment

Stafff. Don’t expect the service like hotel. If you need something you must go down to front desk to pick up by your self.

Disappoint a little bit. We hope to stay the room high floor with the river view but our room is in 4th floor with the building view. Room is so large and location is in Altstadt area.

Excellent home far from home

fresh squeezed orange juice will be better than industrial juice

Free upgrade studio on high floor . Early check-in , very comprehensive reception staff . Thank you so much ! Breakfast very fresh , croissants anf cappucino excellent . Room spacious as bathroom , well equipped kitchenette swimming pool very clean too The location is convenient : not far from the main station but in a quieter part of the city center . We walk easily for shopping and dining

Perfect place to stay in Frankfurt
    • Studio

Everything was perfect. Good heating. The flat was very clean. Comfy bed and pillows. Great swimmimg pool and sauna included in the price. Excellent welcome, we were able to check in and get our room at 10am

Used to be better
    • Studio

Were charged twice for the room, once through Booking.com and then our card was charged again by the hotel. We are still trying to get that corrected. The hotel is a little tired and the breakfast room is way too small. Only one coffe machine, be prepared to wait in line.

overall a great hotel in Frankfurt
    • Studio

Wifi and it's unreliability. We stayed for 5 nights and it was a problem for the whole time. Reception were very nice and helpful, offering to look at my deviceds and acknowledging that IT had reset it as other guests had complained, however it was very slow at times to the point where it couldn't be used.

Staff were helpful, location was great and hotel room was large.

We had an excellent stay.
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

I left behind my charger. When contacted the staff was very helpful. However we should be able to use our own courier to get the item back as when we use our own account the costs are lower.

Great pool and fitness facilities.
    • Studio

I got incorrect information regarding my invoice. One member told me he cannot print out the invoice the evening before and asked me to do it in the morning. Next morning, a new staff member told me she cannot print it out because I can only get it through booking.com. I then had to make an inquiry through booking.com and voilà got the invoice sent by the hotel reception. It would be helpful and save a lot of extra hassle if the hotel staff is better informed about the processes.

Great pool and fitness facilities. I very much liked the modern design of the rooms. Also, in walkable distance to the central station. Friendly staff.

The pool was nice and the location was relatively close to...
    • Studio

When our room was 'cleaned' the bed was hardly made and the 1 mug that had been used was not cleaned. I was a bit disappointed by this. We asked the staff a few questions on our stay and none of them new the answers.

The pool was nice and the location was relatively close to everything. The room as large and very comfortable.

Suited my requirements perfectly
    • Studio

cant think of anything wrong! Possibly a choice of English speaking- films - to take mind off work at end of day.

Perfect for traveling on my own, spending the evening working in my room with room service. Easy to get to the Messe

Great hotel in Frankfurt city center.
    • Studio

Breakfast was a bit pricey. Would think twice about it.

Hotel was within walking distance of Frankfurt Bahnhof train station. Staff was helpful and even when had check in issues, staff was understanding and helped out. Room was clean and spacious. Great for solo or family travel.

The hotel organised a taxi to take my family to Frankfurt...
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

The hotel organised a taxi to take my family to Frankfurt airport the morning we checked out. Despite being only two adults and two children under 12, the taxi organised by the hotel was a large van which charged us 40 euro off-meter for the 17 minute trip to the airport. The driver also did not provide a receipt. None of this was explained by the hotel. Between the four of us we had two suitcases and two pieces of cabin luggage and had happily fit into a standard taxi many, many times prior during the two months of our trip around Europe. We felt quite taken advantage of by the taxi driver and unfortunately this reflects on the Adina.

Great place to stay
    • Studio

Hotel was a little over heated for us but that is a personal choice of ours

Every thing was as expected. Well laid out appartment. Staff where very helpfull.Breakfast was good. Wifi has been upgraded. Early check in was available.Adina is situated close to the river walks and a stroll to the old town.

Definitely recommend!
    • 1-Bedroom Apartment

Super friendly Manager at the reception who organised a top floor apartment and late checkout after we told her about our horrific airbnb experience. Really great service!!! Clean,spacious apartment with great view over the main river. 10 minute walk from the central station and central shopping area. So great location too. Lovely pool and sauna. Definitely recommend and will stay here again next time I visit frankfurt

Child friendly room
    • Studio

Recommendations for a quick tour of the town did not respond to our need.

restaurant staff very friendly with our two year old. Availability of baby high chair in the room and in the restaurant. Walking distance from the center. Quiet and spacious room. Well equipped kitchen.

Nice rooms n staff is very cooprative

Extra bed quality

Room size is good n Kitchan equipments is ok but short extra bed is very much bad in my stay during 7th to 10 room no 810 so I taken new room for extended night of 11 to 13 Bed is very poor n old n broken and sheet is short as par bed size

I love the premium studio, it is very big and with...

There are some repairs to do in wood of bed, and 1 bed side lamp was not working, but these are a very small details.

I love the premium studio, it is very big and with everything that we need. Good view and a nice little outside space. Staff are very kind

Good value of a money
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

We couldn't connect to Internet No road sign or any kind of sign which could help to find a parking of the hotel. They have it however it's not so easy to find it once you arrived after a long trip. We left a car opposite the hotel in the underground garage and after that we found our that the hotel also has its own parking.

Good pressure of water in the shower Good and reach breakfast Friendly and helpful staff Cleanness of rooms Good red wine in a mini bar Nice view Good noise isolation We will certainly stay here next time

Spacious apartment with nice view of the river

Can’t think of any

Great location. The main shopping area is a short walk away. We enjoyed walking to and along the river too. From our room on the 11th floor, we had a great view of the river The studio apartment is spacious and well equipped.

The staff was excellent with knowledge.
    • Studio

The view from the room was poor, though we specifically order and asked for a room with a view, but since it was new year's eve they thought upgrading us to an apartment with no view was better for us than to have a studio with a view

The staff was excellent with knowledge. Felt they really see it as a privilege to provide a good service.

The room size was great, very specius
    • Studio

The staff wasn't helpful at all I reserved a 2 twin beds but I got 1 full bed then when I called the reception and asked for help she told me we can't help you and hung up the phone

The room size was great, very specius

Great location, pleasant stay exploring Xmas markets and nearby cities. Pool kept children amused.
    • Studio

Shower drainage in changing room in spa was not smoothly flowing. I overheard about offer for breakfast for children when staff were explaining it to other guests which was not explained to me on arrival. With the level of hotel, complementary water on arrival would not hurt. For a longer stay washing machine somewhere in the building will help.

Great location, walking distance to Old Town as well as central station. Quiet room, great swimming pool and sauna, great facilities in room incl. kitchennet and a terrace (though with rain and cold we could not use it), Excellent breakfast. Though it was not stated on the website, room had a dishwasher though with daily room making service, I didn't have to use it myself.

Perfect place!
    • Studio

The showerhead was a little bit broken, I inform the reception the first day, but it was not replaced when I left the hotel three days later.

The hotel is just amazing, it has everything that a business traveller needs like a small kitchen, the pool, gym and balcony. Bed was pretty comfy too. Lovely place.

Very bad and arrogant restaurant service and broken heating(in the room) on few floors (and it's winter time)
    • Studio

1- We took room for 2 days only because we had a late flight so actualy we stayed only one day. When we went to reception to make check out..they tried to charge us for car parking space for two days...not one. 2- Stuff (a blond girl) in the restaurant were very grumpy.I asked for a big plate for a breakfast because all were gone...she was very arrogant and said 'yeah yeah! I see from here (other bar side) there are some.I thought maybe i don't see well but..there realy were no big plates so some other lady brought few. Then we asked the same blond girl 'Could we have expresso coffe?' She said (again in an arrogant way) 'No,because it takes half hour to get coffe machine ready' And in all...there was no more any kind of coffe for breakfast because kind of other machine or kettle was broken and they did not care much for that.At the end..they brought us the rest of the coffe from another table and said 'ok..there is some coffe!'. Like we did something wrong by asking for coffe. If we were bothering them to much..i would apologie their behavior but we just asked for expresso and a plate for breakfast. I am glad we didn't ask for anything else... waitress (blond girl) would probably attack us physicaly. 3- Heating in the rooms is broken. It's Frankfurt winter time and by night about -5c outside...It was very very cold in the room.You can not be in the room dressed only in a t-shirt (we heard from other guests it's same problem on the first and second floor) If your only criteria is a big and very clean room with a balcony and a good location...that's the perfect hotel. If you want warm room,nice breakfast service...coffe...nice stuff in all...DON'T go there. Hotel has a nice room prices but i like to be treated kind as i am kind too and i would rather pay more next time and enjoy my stay in all.

We liked the size of the room and with balcony. Houskeeping ladies are doing their job excellent,room was very clean and...position of the hotel is perfect.

Excellent room, location and service!
    • Studio

We really had no complaints. The wifi was a bit slow at times but we didn't pay for the upgraded wifi with higher speed which was available.

The Adina Apartment Hotel is quite close to the old town and was the perfect distance for us to visit the Christmas Market on foot. The staff were excellent and very accommodating. The kitchen in the apartment had all the necessities including a small dishwasher making this hotel the perfect combo for traveling with our 3 year old daughter. The breakfast in the hotel was superb and a great value.

Another great stay at the Adina Aparthotel
    • Studio

There wasnt much I didnt like.

The facilities were excellent. The apartments have everything you could need. The pool, sauna and gym area are also brilliant and very well maintained. The location is also perfect, a short walk to the centre and also a short walk to the main station.

Short stay
    • Studio

The room was very dark. It could have used better lighting.

The location was great. The room was quite large, with a separate bedroom. Staff were exceptionally polite.

The best place to stay if you have children!
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

Our only criticism would be the disappearance of basic toiletries such as shampoo, conditioner, shower cap...

I love this hotel and would never stay anywhere else. It is always a joy to stay here.

Easy access to old town, Christmas market and river walk.
    • Studio

Would have liked a capsule coffee maker in the room although we did enjoy having coffee in the lobby with the fireplace.

Easy access to old town, Christmas market and river walk. Rewe To Go was just a few blocks away which allowed us to self cater for some of our meals.

UK TV channels in room was a great bonus.
    • Studio

Wi-fi a bit slow at times but you can pay for faster speed. Great gym but AC needs sorting in gym. Non of this spoiled the stay.

UK TV channels in room was a great bonus.

Highly recommended
    • 1-Bedroom Apartment

The shower should be improved in order to avoid that water comes out to wet the floor. We used the apartment during CPHI event thus the price was nearly tripled, otherwise if you come in other normal occasion, it would be the best accommodation that I ever had in Frankfurt.

Very well located. Very clean and the staff paid a great attention to your single need.

It is the first choice for my vocation days in Frankfurt.
    • Studio

The air conditioner is a bit not very effective.

The room is very comfortable and clean. The facility (including kitchen, dish washer, washing machine, drying machine, etc.) is super helpful to a family trip.

Top accommodation in great city.

Loved it all.

Easy to find, lovely property in good area, great staff. City bikes available right outside reception. Had a fantastic stay, would recommend to anyone.

Good facilities and close to the main shopping area.
    • Studio

Breakfast the first day, was horrible, there as a constant 5 - 6 person line up just to get a cup of coffee. I know there was a marathon on that day, and the hotel was booked solid.. just felt like camp fighting to get some food.

Bed was very comfortable, very clean, and quite spacious. good shower

Excellent location and great views from the upper rooms
    • 1-Bedroom Premier Apartment

A lot of small things that make this property feel extremely overpriced. Only 2 elevators for 15 floors, and that's not enough. Breakfast area is too small for such hotel size. Very basic amenities in the bathroom.

Excellent location and great views from the upper rooms

I was sorry to leave.
    • Studio

I find no fault with this hotel.

This might be my all-time favorite hotel. I stayed here on three different occasions and if I go back to Frankfurt I am not even going to look for another place. Everything is *perfect* - the rooms are beautiful and comfortable, the beds are awesome, the bathrooms a delight. The kitchens perfectly appointed. Everything is clean, modern, elegant and works! Every room has a small balcony - that is a huge plus for me. The staff is friendly and helpful. Best hotel ever.

Relaxing and friendly
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

We would have liked a late checkout because we were running the Frankfurt Marathon, but we were able to use the showers and changing in the fitness suite, so that was fine.

The accommodation was clean, spacious and comfortable, and staff on the reception desk were very helpful and friendly.

The location is very very good!
    • Studio

So expensive in this period, maybe effected by the exhibition in Frankfurt, no washing machine in the one room apartment.

The location is very very good! Easy to looking for the road to Zeil, and Railway station, lots of restaurant around this area. Service is very nice!

Spacious, clean apartment hotel a 10 minute walk from the station.
    • Studio

A bit pricey, but I assume this is due to location near the main train station. It is on a quiet street a few blocks south of red light craziness.

Layout of the apartment hotel was spacious and nice. The washer/dryer in the room was great given that I was on the road for 8 days at that point. Reasonably priced wine, beer and chips in the room - which was nice as I was exhausted.

Very friendly reception staff.
    • 1-Bedroom Apartment

No shampoo and conditioner provided. Also no complimentary bottled water provided.

Very friendly reception staff. Room was comfortable. Very good location.

Great choice.
    • Studio

The bed was too hard and not too comfortable. The pillows were too soft (the same all over Germany). Not enough English speaking entertainment channels - only a couple of news channels.

Great location. Short walk to S-Bahn and the Altstadt. Friendly and helpful staff. Studio Apartment was perfect. Great size and well appointed. Breakfast was not included in our rate. We were going to have breakfast elsewhere but there was a special reduced price from Euro 22 to 15. At Euro 15 it was great value and a very good breakfast buffet.

Nice aparthotel but pricy
    • Studio

Expensive (poor value for money), small lobby, 2 tiny elevators serving a very tall building, no hotel shuttle, staff could be more friendly.

Free upgrade to one-bedroom, corner apartment on high floor, stunning 275 degree view of city skyline and river, quite location, convenient location to most city attractions (old city, love bridge, cathedral, ...etc). Quite rooms, good furniture. Best thing I loved is the tiny balcony (standing room only) and possibility to open windows and enjoy the cool, fresh air.

A great place to stay
    • Studio

We had a lovely big studio apartment on the corner of the building which provided a view from every window. Just fabulous. We could even step out on to a balcony and look out towards the river. Very comfortable beds, well stocked kitchen with the added bonus of a washing machine and dryer. Close to the river and the old town, a very convenient location. Would highly recommend. Frankfurt is a beautiful city.

Lovely appartment in the city center
    • 2-Bedroom Apartment

Maybe the room amenities and cleaning could be better.

It' was a wonderful appartment, really well located. Varied and delicious buffet for breakfast. Nice swimming pool where to be relaxed.

The LocaLocation is excellent. However, they need to Improve elevator access to some apartments.”

There is only one elevator assigned to the apartments we occupied. This elevator is the one used by the hotel staff. The day I left, I had to wait for almost 15 minuets because it was heavily utilized by the hotel staff (they have higher priority than the hotel occupants)

Excellent location

Pleasant and convenient.
    • Studio

When checking in at 10pm after a 12 hour flight we were told the hotel was over booked and we would be transported to another Adina in Frankfurt. This was upsetting as I had made and paid for the booking four months in advance. Another member of staff stepped in and confirmed we could stay. When we arrived at our room the toilet had not been cleaned as there was faeces in the bowl and side of the toilet. After our initial disappointment we enjoyed our stay.

The location near the river and Old and New Towns was very good. The buffet breakfast and bar at night had a pleasant atmosphere and the wait staff were friendly and helpful.

I'll book it again
    • 1-Bedroom Apartment

-some of the appartments has a problem, the water goes from the shower to the room. -no hose in the toilet -balcony so small, you can not call that a balcony -some time parking full and with high rate -no one help with the bags

-clean, confort, -frendly staff -good location -parking with fees -big space -all you need is inside

We enjoyed our stay and would certainly return when again in Frankfurt.
    • Studio

Only 2 minor items - the air conditioning was too warm for our comfort, particularly at nighttime. And the apartment would benefit from better lighting.

We stayed in a studio apartment. The apartment was quite spacious and equipped sufficiently to allow us to make our own meals. It was very clean & comfortable. The washer and dryer in the apartment was especially welcomed. The apartment was well located to allow us to walk to the various places for sightseeing. It was also within a 10minute walk to the main train station - so we were able to catch the train to and from the airport.

Browse Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper traveller photo gallery