Reviews of Nägler´s Fine Lounge Hotel This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Hauptstr. 1, 65375 Oestrich-Winkel, Germany

Relaxing stay
    • Premium Double Room

This is a new hotel with good facilities. It was great to have breakfast on the terrace on a sunny day topped with river view. We will probably come again.

Weekend Getaway
    • Comfort Double Room

If I had to say something about our stay that needed improvement, I’d say the scrambled eggs at breakfast. They weren’t very good but everything else about the breakfast was great! The layout and breakfast decor was very pretty and everything was tasty (minus the scrambled eggs). This was our only item that we didn’t care for during our stay and this was a very minor detail.

The location of the hotel is right on the Rhein and there’s a very good view from the lounge patio. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. My wife and I found the value very reasonable for the high quality experience. My wife and I couldn’t find a restaurant, as they were all booked up. The receptionist called around for us, made us a reservation at a lovely restaurant and dinner was saved! We also received a complimentary room upgrade upon check in which made our day. Overall, everything about this hotel was wonderful and I would stay here again.

Perfect place for a wonderful Graduation weekend
    • Comfort Double Room

The hotel is made up of several buildings and it took us a while to find our way about.

Beautiful place, lots of space to sit around and talk. Perfect for a group of friends. Very friendly, helpful staff. Great breakfast.

Beautifull wellness and relaxing area
    • Comfort Double Room

Unfortunately the guests beside my room had a sort of party all along the night and it was impossible to sleep well. Maybe the wall are too weak. It is a pity there is no restaurant inside but there are many choice around.

Beautifull wellness and relaxing area

Design of All of Room

Internet Very Slow

Design of All of Room

Good Place for Relax after Working Hours

WiFi is need to improve

Design of The Bed Room and Dining Room

I would stay there again
    • Comfort Double Room

Bed was a little hard but that is typical in Europe. I still slept very well.

Everything was exceptional

The place was beautifully decorated.
    • Comfort Double Room

The place was beautifully decorated. The Spa and relaxing area was amazing. The breakfast delicious.

Nice!
    • Comfort Double Room

no fridge in the room and room size is small. spa facilities are mixed sex which makes difficult for privacy as a women.

The spa

There are also 2 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.