Reviews of Airport Hotel Walldorf / Inh. Cetrico GmbH 3 stars

Nordendstrasse 42, 64546 Mörfelden-Walldorf, Germany

#7 of 8 hotels in Mörfelden-Walldorf

Very noisy, till late at night. Guests have no repect for fellow guests. Loud convesations in passage and doors slamming till early hours of the morning. Very difficult to get any rest at all.

The hotel is tucked in an industrial warehouse area and there is not much around. Its a bit of a walk to the nearest store/restaurant. And its further from the airport than I expected.

The bed was very comfortable and the place is clean.

Good and clean room, nice bath and everything in working condition including wifi. Quick&efficient service at the desk. This is a very basic airport hotel, only suitable if you have to be at the airport; not even a bar there but the receptionist served our group a beer in the meeting room so that was alright. Nice good quality breakfast including egs and saussage, very good for the price.

I did not get a top floor as requested . I was on the ground a few beer drinkers in the garden were quite noisy till midnight. A bit isolated no restaurants or bars in the neighbourhood ..

Nice clean room comfy bed . I would highly recommend it for transit passengers in Frankfurt.

You need to let people know that only way to the hotel from the train station is to either walk for 25 minutes, or you can call the hotel to arrange a pick up. However, you only find out about the pick up after you have arrived at the hotel. There are no taxis in this town...

The location.

The rooms were very comfortable, but the location is horrible! The staff tried to help with transportation....but it was still very difficult.

The floors were a little dusty and my toddler son found some dust bunnies. Our shower head was awful and hard to adjust. It got the job done but it wasn't an enjoyable shower.

The room and bathroom were quite large for European standards, so I was very happy. The host was very nice and gave my son some treats. The room was quiet and we felt safe even though the neighborhood wasn't the greatest. There is a really good Thai/Indian restaurant down the road that's easy to walk to and even open on Sundays!

Is only near the airport as a crow flyes. Driving takes 12 minutes in a taxi and costs €25 with a taxi or €20 with their car service (which is not an airport shuttle as advertised). Kind of looks like a run down army baraks or school. Absolutely nothing charming about it. In right in the middle of an industrial complex. Has a sign that says (in broken English) that they will charge more money if you break anything (such as leaving the shower curtain outside the bathtub).

The Thai restaurant around the corner. Also the staff was always there. Water pressure was great.

Shower door did not close properly and leaked water onto the floor during operation. And, the value of my stay was offset by their charge for an ‘airport shuttle’ of €20 each way, €8 less than a regular taxi. In my experience, a hotel’s airport shuttle does not charge. I recommend they re-name this service as a discounted hotel taxi service.

Staff was excellent and accommodating.

The website said shuttle and I assumed the property had its own shuttle to and from the airport. I had to pay 23 euros each way. The blanket was small and the pillow had no substance to it. No water to drink in the room.

Basic hotel. Not as close to the airport as you must take a paid shuttle. The rooms are basic and not hotel quality. I would consider it more of a motel but not somewhere I would book again.

Staff are friendly

Very basic, you get what you're paying for - perfectly adequate. :)

Very comfortable bed. Helpful lady at the front desk, needed extra pillow, she got it right away.

The reception was a bit foreboding!

The room was a very good size, very clean, with contemporary decoration, and comfortable bed. The shower was a good pressure.

Nothing, I'd go back

I liked that it was quiet, clean, and had free parking. There's no bar but they sell bottles of German beer at reception. Breakfast was great with local breads and meats. The rooms are just like the pics on booking.com

I'm a nitpicker for cleanliness and one of the most disgusting things I can run into is hair. In this case it was in the bathroom.

If you like a pounding shower, almost like standing under a waterfall (like I do) than this is the place! WiFi worked best in 16 days of travel. Facetime, Whatsup all worked GREAT. Shuttle (18 Euros) was on time and worked out great. Breakfast (additional 8 Euros was geared towards the Asian travelers, but had enough for non Asians as well.

I requested shuttle-bus service to the hotel from the airport, but the hotel never reverted to me. Rather, when I checked in, the staff never listend to my explanation and forced me to take a taxi on the following day though I did not need it. The bathroom was not clearned up well and some hair was left. The staff strongly recommended me to pay the tariff in cash though she finally accepted my credit card.

Reasonable price

The hotel is not handicapped friendly. Front desk man is not accommodating, suddenly he gave us a higher rate. The room has a mini kitchenette and has provided nothing like utensils, plates, glasses, dishwashing liquid, etc. The breakfast rate of 9euros is not worth paying for the quality being offered. It’s the only hotel i can truly say i won’t come back, sad to say.

The atmosphere. i was too tired and had little sleep as a result

Was like entering China. a lot of Chinese and they had a barbeque which was a bit strange for me.

Anything special about this hotel, I think, good option for one night. The hotel is a little old, but everything was very clean and we had all we needed in our room, wi-fi worked well. Quiet place though there are some factories around. Easy to get to the Frankfurt airport (20 min by bus). Breakfast was offered for Euro 8 each and was good.

For a one night stay before a flight, this place is definitely good enough. I don't want to badmouth them. No carpet in the room = always clean, no smells, but no carpet in the hallway = possibly loud overnnight. Overhead fluorescent light is more like an office than bedroom. Upon arrival, key 1 gave me room with very strong smell of smoke, key #2 to new room didn't work, key #3 was ok. breakfast did not start until "6:30 to 7:00 am" (that was weird, they wouldn't promise a time) on Sunday, too late for me to have enough time to drop car at terminal 1, and walk / take train / security to get to gate at terminal 2. New hotel clerk in the morning proactively and cheerfully refunded my breakfast payment without fuss, that was very nice. WiFi was flaky for a while on the 2nd floor but then all of a sudden become reliable. very small TV without hidef.

Staff including female at front desk was very friendly. Cheapest reasonable hotel near airport for "night before flight", plus free parking. Other hotels in area charge 15-25 euro per night for parking. They also have an airport shuttle that I didn't use. Very clean room, very clean bathroom. The Italian restaurant in town (NOT walkable from hotel) has a nice menu. excellent food and free delivery, MAKE SURE you have in car navigation to get back to airport, there must be 10 tricky bear-left bear-right directions to get you to the terminal 1 car return . I'm certain I would have taken at least one wrong turn without using Waze, the signage is absent in some parts of the short 15 minute journey.

Had a difficult time locating this hotel as our Car's GPS would not take the hotel's address. Also tried to phone and the number would not work. Frustrating to say the least as without the GPS the area around Frankfurt Airport is difficult to understand.

Clean well appointed rooms.

A little far from the airport. It took me around 20 minutes with the taxi to arrive there.

Really nice hotel with everything needed. The staff was really kind and I found myself really well! I would recommend this Hotel for a friend.

I arrived pretty late at night and went alone through long corridors to my room. Imagine my surprise when the room turned out to be already taken! Thanks god nobody was sleeping there, there was just all the clothes and suitcase on the bed but my sleep this night was light in case they give access to my new room which was kind of far in a basement to a stranger!! Second thing was that the hotel was pretty smelly and generally not the greatest standard. Also the water boiler has output that didn't match the plug, not sure if the converter was stolen or it was just put this way to give impression there is water boiler.

Very comfortable bed, friendly staff, cheap transfer to the airport (18 euros alone, 10per person shared), good location

I booked a shuttle to the airport for 6am, with a flight to board at 7.40. As the airport is about 10 minutes away I thought this was more than enough time and was promised that it had been booked and I was to turn up at by 6am. 6am the next morning, I arrived to the lobby and there was no shuttle booked and nobody to speak to. Not speaking the language or even having a phone to use there was nothing I could do and I ended up having to change flight as I was late

The room wasn clean and comfortable as was the bathroom. It was warm, and had all necessities.

The hotel was very clean and the staff were very nice. It would have been nice to have a firmer pillow. The hotel is a little old, but that doesn't matter if things are clean. The location is good, it was a short walk to shops where we could purchase food. Breakfast was offered for Euro 8 each. but we chose to go out for a walk to eat instead. This was just a one night stay for us because we thought the hotel would be close to the airport. It is a minute taxi ride. The cost was Euro

We needed a baby bed and they provided us with one however the bed had to be adjusted and that required tools. The staff did not offer to assist in adjusting the bed and is was already 9pm. Also there is no air conditioning so the room was very hot. There are no screens on the window either so once opened the bug come flying in.

The Hotel is very close to the airport so it is convenient. The room was clean and the price was great.

It cost more to get to the hotel than the nights stay. It said free airport shuttle but there actually wasn't any if I had known that I would have never booked the place. the front woman was really not helpful at all.

The cost of the hotel was affordable

Reception opens at 6am - your flight might be earlier than this. Not sure about the restaurant. The hotel does not offer an airport shuttle. They simply call a taxi for you for a fixed rate and the taxi is not affiliated with the hotel in any way.

I did not notice anything special about this hotel. Staff was quite helpful and made me some coffee while I waited for the room to be cleaned.

Sld hv a regular shuttle service when people arrived at airport which u call n they come pick u up, like most car hire places in d world. Taxi r expensive

Girl at reception very helpful when I check in. Only down point regarding shuttle which u must book early, if not costs almost 27 euros in taxi fare

Nothing - it was much better than we expected !

Really nice with a superior breakfast. Able to also buy beer and wine to relax in the evening. The staff always went out of their way to serve us. Definitely will stay again

Not scenic, but we were just looking for a location to the airport before we left.

It was a convenient location to the airport. Had a "industrial park" feel to the area. It fit our needs.

Since there was no air condition (we knew and expected this) our room windows were open to the front parking lot where a tour bus decided to load about 4am and it was very noisy. I also thought the breakfast should have been included in the price. Also, the shuttle to airport was 9 euro each. We even had to pay extra for a bottle of water.

The room was tidy & clean. The breakfast was good but not included in price

The location is about 15 minutes from the airport. The service used for the shuttle is not owned by the hotel and costs extra, so we had one rude experience with pickup driver and then a friendly driver back to the airport the next morning. The hotel restaurant only serves breakfast. There were limited options for other meals (we saw two in walking distance). The one we chose was very good. Due to having open windows in the summer and what seemed to be thinner walls, noise could be an issue if needing to go to sleep earlier than 10pm.

The staff was very helpful and friendly.

Shuttle fee to airport too expensive. Usually it costs 7-8 euros from other hotels in this area. It costed 15 euros.

Modern, large rooms. Very good breakfast.

The price looks good, but with the amount you have to spend in transport it is too much. Their shuttle costs €18 in cash and €23 with card although the staff will tell you it's the same with card. The beds weren't comfortable and there was hair in the sink and shower when I got there. There are only about 3 restaurants anywhere near it. Go on and spend more money to be closer to the airport. This is out in the middle of nowhere and is not even somewhat close to the airport.

Actually for the price, very satisfied. We would book there again.

Breakfast included was excellent. Room very comfortable and we do like hard floors instead of carpet as it gets very dirty. The bathroom was very spacious.

Advertised as airport hotel 3.9km from airport. Closer to 20km. Taxi was 30 euros one way, shuttle was 18 euros, 23 if you used a card. Mitigates the savings of the excellent room rate.

Clean, bright, friendly, good breakfast.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

24 Euro each way to airport using taxi, would have been cheaper to stay closer and pay a little more with one that has a shuttle. Rooms are older style, not exactly what I thought it would be based on pictures. Not much around hotel for food options.

Good water pressure

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

Please offer more explicit the possibility to access the hotel. Maybe a transfer that costumers can book to reach you when we make the booking.

Was a nice surprise after we had some difficulties to get there!

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

The hotel lied about shuttle service. It stated in its paperwork that the fee was 18 euros and we were chatged 32 euros by a nasty, horrible and inconsiderate driver.we were prepared to pay the rate as advertised only to have to pay almost double!

The price

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

No breakfast included. Very basic accommodations. Should be considered a hostel and price reflect that. Farther from airport than expected. Glad we had a car! Hard to find.

Office was open until midnight for late arrival

The site said there was a shuttle to the airport, but when I went to the desk to reserve it they said they do not have a shuttle. I had to share a cab with two other men (I was with my 2 year old daughter and all of our luggage. The site also says free parking, but that is just for the night you stay...we were planning to park there while we were out of town. Not very good English. A lot of miscommunication and disconnect between employees.

There was plenty of parking. Not close to any restaurants or anything.

The electric kettle in the room didn't work! Also, as an "airport hotel" , I expected it to be closer to the airport.

The room was clean, the breakfast good. Afraid I stayed for just around 10 hours! Frau Guys at the reception was very friendly and helpful.

Even though I had my reservation confirmed by booking.com the hotel did not have the room prepared - they did not even have my order. But fortunately there was another room available. Otherwise we were satisfied with everything.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

Too close to a rail line. Room apparently sound proofed but still a bit noisy.

Staff and facilities very good for a business stay. Close enough to Koelmensse, the venue of my business visit. Nice and relatively inexpensive jewellery store in the reception area. Had an upgrade to a junior suite because the receptionist thought that was nicer 'for a couple' than a twin bed room which they had kept for us. It was nicer indeed and we are grateful.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

Camera in care am fost cazat (camera 204) nu arata ca in fotografiile de prezentare de pe booking. // My room (no.204) had lower standards than of the room from presentation pictures on booking and because of that reason i will not come again.

Amabilitatea personalului, amplasarea intr-o zona foarte linistita, micul dejun diversificat si foarte gustos. // The hotel is located in a very quiet place even if near airport, staff is very friendliness and breakfast was very tasty. Thanks again for free transfer to rail station.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

The staff were awesome, the restaurant in hotel was nice and open late hours. And the airport shuttle had longer hours than other nearby hotels.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

This wasn't clear in the details: If you are wanting an airport shuttle, you will have to pay extra (I payed 18 euro).

It is a nice facility. The staff was very helpful and friendly! We were able to communicate fairly easily despite the language barrier.

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

signs in German only. Heater in room is a radiator and is not not on arrival, took about 2 hours to heat the room until which it was freezing since it was snowing outside. blankets are too thin for winter. night receptionist English is bad, so it is hard to communicate with him if you arrive late. No power to charge phone or work on laptop next to bed. only on other side of room.

clean room, good breakfast for only 8 Euro. close to the airport. has a shuttle (for 18Euro)

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

It says Minibar • Shower • Bath • TV • Telephone • Hairdryer • Desk • Free toiletries • Toilet • Bathroom • Heating • Satellite Channels but Minibar is empty and No Telephone. Only one power points and is occupied by the standing lamp. It would be great to have at least 2 power points.

Facility is old but room is clean. Breakfast is reasonable.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

On paper, it is close to the airport. But in reality it is 10 km driving distance around the airport. There is a shuttle bus, but it costs 18 euro each way, which adds 36 euro to the price of the one-night stay. This price is not shown during the booking. Wifi is free, but it is very slow.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

They were not aware we were coming they took copies of our passports which I really did not like and the area was not very good I felt nervous and it also said free transportation to airport to begin with and than there was a fair when we called didnt like that at all

the rooms were nice

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

The shower head was completely in disrepair, so our older child had trouble taking a shower. We did as well. It had been obvious that maintenance was needed. Some towels didn't seem fresh. The floors of our room hadn't been swept properly. Trash from previous guests had not been disposed of. We were there only a night, we are easy going, so no big deal but still.

The beds were extremely comfortable. At first glance, they didn't seem like it. But they were. You can push two of the twin beds to make a queen. Convenient location to the Frankfurt Airport.

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

It was cheating as it was described as 4.3 km from airport and it was more than 10 KM from airport....more over rooms were located in shaddy and dark gallery...no water was provided in room...waste for money....

• Reviewed: 15 July 2016

The cost of the taxi to and from the airport plus the cost of the hotel was the same as a hotel at the airport which would have been nicer and more convenient.

Very basic, in industrial estate. Seems to be used as a hostel.

Good rate for that close to the Airport and my early check in was without stress

Extremely nice service. Thank you. I was able to arrive after reception closing and could also get something to eat.

I loved my stay there. I was there for 2 days and it was awesome. The lady at the front desk treated me with respect.

Hotel denied to give invoice, because room was prepaid to booking.com

It was located in the industrial area.

The rooms were very clean and the beds were comfy!!

Quiet, drinks available at desk, clean, wifi....

Rooms did not match picturea

A shower cup would have been very handy, and some instant coffee (I don't particularly like tea) would have been appreciated.

Worst hotel I ever stayed! Don't do it!!?

Nothing at all

Wonderful services provided. The front desk was really nice to provide help.

The shower in the bathroom was poorly sealed so water leaked not only out of the bathroom but into the bedroom

Bed comfy

easy and clean

Wifi reception in the room is zero. Airport hotel is not even near the airport. Shuttle bus is just a taxi with the same rates.

Comfy bed

Nightstands with lamps would have been nice.

We selected this hotel because I‎t was located close to the airport for an early morning flight

Unclean under the Beds

Close to Restaurants

Uninspiring staff, not good for value.

bed was very narrow