Reviews of Allee-Hotel 4 stars

Kaiserallee 91, 76185 Karlsruhe, Germany

#37 of 45 hotels in Karlsruhe

Rude staff. Room only had one pillow and one blanket for two beds. We asked for another pillow and they brought up an empty pillow case. Seriously. Room was very hot and had no fan or ac. Very uncomfortable to sleep in. Do not recommend.

The internet connection doesn't work some times. We have to input the password every day.

Nice location, not so far away from the centrum and the room of my son.

The location was great, and the room was really big and comfortable, even though on the side of the street, still very quiet. Many regards to the hotel clerks on the concierge, especially Mr. Osvaldo, a very kind person, willing to help with everything!

According to the hotel and room discription all rooms have balcony, a flat screen tv and a minibar. In our room there was no balcony, tv didn't work and the minibar was out of order. No air conditioning and sleeping with the window open - the traffic and people's voices from the street didn't give us a very good sleep. It would propably be a lot quieter at the backside:)

Nice cosy hotel and very friendly staff. We got a free parking space just outside the hotel entrance. Nice bathroom with a bathtub and wide beds. Wi-Fi ok.

The noise, unfortunately and with that, the lack of air conditioning (not uncommon for Germany). We happened to get there during some very hot days and nights and our room was facing the street and we couldn't open the window at all during the night because the trams go all night and they're extremely loud.

The hotel was very clean, the mattress was very comfortable, underground parking at the hotel and everything went smooth

It's pretty old school. It didn't felt like a four star.

Very good service. High quality matress

Wasn't 100% clean

Very nice staff Big bathroom Quite (we had a room in a backyard house) good connection by tram

All very very bad

All very very bad

Room cleaning personnel must be trained better

No complaints

It was really warm , no air conditioner, fans and the frigobar was not working.

Comfort of bed can be improved.

The reception is always open. The hotel is very silent.

• Reviewed: 3 September 2015

I booked this hotel because it has a restaurant and I would arrive late. When I checked in I found the restaurant was not open that day. I was woken early the next day by people, presumably staff, talking loudly outside my window. Then at 9am I was woken again by housekeeping letting themselves into my room unannounced. Then before 10am the phone began to ring constantly, presumably housekeeping again wanting to know when I would vacate the room. So the only reason I chose this hotel was so that I could be sure of something to eat having driven 500 miles, that turned out not to be possible. I had another 400 or so miles to drive the next day, but thanks to constantly being woken up I left tired and annoyed.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2015

The food was overpriced and not to our taste. The WIFI only worked for one of us at the time.

The room and hotel including staff were amazing. Very clean and spacious.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2015

Breakfast limited. Parking costs a lot. Booking of the second room was lost (receptionist was able to find an empty room afterwards).

Beds comfortable.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2015

i like every thing specialy the friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 24 March 2015

no kettle and coffee and tea in the rooms

tye room and comfort of the beds was brilliant

There are also 5 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Allee-Hotel traveller photo gallery