Reviews of H+ Hotel Alpina Garmisch-Partenkirchen This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services offered. It is based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Alpspitzstrasse 12, 82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany

#18 of 36 hotels in Garmisch-Partenkirchen

Overall, we enjoyed our stay in Garmisch. We love coming over and over again to Garmisch.
    • Comfort Double Room

The shape of the hotel is weird. It is difficult to follow the way and difficult to find the room. Old style of house that has been expanded to a narrow hallway.

Has a good breakfast and the location of the hotel.

Great location!! Great town to walk around, plus we were provided a pass for free local bus rides.
    • Comfort Double Room

The room was a bit "rustic." It had a non-functioning kitchenette - no water out of tap and no little fridge.

Within walking distance to great restaurants and historical sites, such as the 1936 Olympic stadium, etc. We needed parking and the garage was more than adequate and secured. What a charming town surrounded by stunning mountains. The gondola to the top of the ski mountain and hike down was fun and unique. We will return!

• Comfort Double Room

One of our rooms did not have anything to block the sun through the windows

Excellent staf and great breakfast buffet. Also very close to the walking area of town.

We Loved it!
    • Comfort Double Room

We loved this hotel! Check-in was very easy. The room was very nice with a small refrigerator, sofa, table and chairs, complimentary water, and a nice patio with a beautiful view of the Alps! The in-door pool was a nice bonus and it was beautiful and clean! There was a spa area with a sauna and steam-room. The bathroom was very nice with included soaps and shampoo. The breakfast was included with the room and it was delicious! The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was within walking distance to the town walking square with all the shops and restaurants. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would absolutely stay here again if we are ever in the area!

Overall a great stay !
    • Comfort Double Room

The Gym/fitness room - old equipment. Would be great if the carpet in the room to be replaced with a more updated design as it makes the place dated. Location is convenient if you are driving. But may be hard to get to if you are arriving by train as this hotel is located at Garmisch side in a quiet residential area. The town is separated into Garmisch or Partenkirchen so you have to be clear on which side your hotel is located.

I was initially apprehensive to book this hotel as it is important for me to have an electric kettle in room. Nevertheless, I was glad I went ahead with the booking and pleasantly surprised to find tea/coffee making facility even with a coffee machine in the room. I was delighted with the terrace in my room overlooking the surrounding mountains. Despite no aircon, I was able to sleep soundly. I believe the hotel has been recently refurbished as the interior of the room, bathtub and hard wares seem new. The liquid soap/wash provided by hotel is of a high quality and even the water running in my tub is so clean with a bluish tinge like melted water from glacer. Limited open air car park lots long-side the hotel but I understand there is a covered garage that guests can access. The restaurant is great too as we dine there. The set dinner at euro 25 is great value with 4 courses but we opted for a la carte as the portion for their set dinner is really generous.

Wonderful alp experience!
    • Comfort Double Room

Free parking spaces were limited so had to pay in garage

A view of the mountains from our large room was lovely as well as the bright flowers of surrounding houses. Very much in the alps!! Very close to town which was lovely to walk in. Food terrific!

The room we had was beautiful but when there was a problem...

The room we had was beautiful but when there was a problem with the room we were transferred to another room and charged the same but the 2nd room didn't have a view, balcony, bathrobes, bathtub, interior drapes, coffee or toiletries. Since it is a chain hotel they wouldn't adjust the rate. Be sure you are getting a room in their newer building. Good garage parking and location to wander around Garmish.

A very nice hotel in a beautiful area and would highly recommend it.
    • Comfort Double Room

There isn't anything we didn't like. Everything was great!

A very welcoming atmosphere that is within walking distance to village shopping and restaurants. Beautiful views of the surrounding mountains! The breakfasts always looked appealing with many choices and always delicious. A German Gasthaus feel on a slightly larger scale. Really enjoyed our stay and would definitely book here again.

Germany Alpine Hospitality
    • Comfort Double Room

There was a pretty foul smell coming from the drains in the bathroom, as long as you kept the bathroom doors closed, the smell didn’t come into the bedroom. The soundproofing didn’t block the sounds of two angry English tourists yelling at each other for hours, but I’m not sure any hotel could achieve this.

Room was large and had a lovely view over the central garden and distant mountains. Beds were comfortable and room was very clean. Breakfast was excellent both days. Waking distance to train station and all the local amenities. You don’t need a car in Garmish-Partenkirchen.

Great place to stay if alone.
    • Comfort Double Room

Room was on street-side and it was pretty loud when traffic came by. No black out curtains so as soon as the sun started coming up, it wasn’t very restful.

Friendly staff and clean property. Garage parking. Breakfast included.

Very nice and cosy hotel.
    • Suite (4 Adults)

The price is high with regard to similar rooms. This is likely due to the place (Garmisch-Partenkirschen).

Very nice and cosy hotel. Beautiful view. Very well located.

A Really Good Hotel
    • Comfort Double Room

There is limited free parking outside although more is available if you pay. A coffee or tea maker in the room would have made this a perfect place to stay. Neither of these would prevent me coming here again.

Staff members were consistently friendly and welcoming. They are obviously well-trained and experienced. The breakfast was first-class with lots of options for a variety of tastes. The swimming pool was relaxing and quiet. In fact, all facilities were very good. The pool table downstairs was fun in an area where guests are not disturbed. Our beds and pillows were really comfortable. Our shower was excellent. Having breakfast included made this hotel very good value for money. The distance to the town centre is only a short stroll. We would gladly have stayed longer. I can recommend this hotel without hesitation.

The staff is very helpful and friendly.
    • Comfort Double Room

Many of the staff speak broken german and some don't understand what one wants. The cleanliness of the room leaves lots to wish for, the rooms are being vacuumed every day but dusting isn't included in the cleaning process so that there is a thick layer of it everywhere.

The staff is very helpful and friendly. The pool is great and kept very clean.

Bed was comfortable, seating area was very nice, breakfast...
    • Comfort Double Room

Room 10 needs major updates especially in the bathroom.

Bed was comfortable, seating area was very nice, breakfast was very good, staff was very welcoming

Great stay in Garmish
    • Comfort Double Room

The hotel was extremely clean. Has many facilities including pool, sauna etc. Breakfast is amazing. They also have a skiroom where you can store your skis. Good location close to town and skibus passes close by. The staff were very helpful especially Dorian who was very patient and helped us with out visit to partnachklamm. They also allowed late check out until 2pm without a fee. The restaurant Hotel serves good food and you should defiantly try it.

I hope I will come again

the absence of a cofee machine in the room

All mentioned above ( kindness of the stuff, confort, facilities cleanliness), plus the location which proved excelent for ski

Short weekend away for birthday skiing
    • Comfort Double Room

The rooms are outdated, no coffee/kettle available in room (the room we moved from had one available) the kitchenette had no running water. No blinds in room to block sun in morning.

Excellent breakfast (but valued at €18 per person) Friendly staff Enjoyable pool

Nice stay at a centrally located, reliable little hotel.
    • Comfort Double Room

Upon my departure and while waiting for my taxi, I asked the bartender if I could snack on some peanuts. She looked at me like I was crazy and had to consult someone else before reluctantly providing me with a small portion of peanuts, of which I only ate a few. I couldn't figure out why so cheap. But all in all, a great stay. It's funny the things that linger.

The room went totally dark which suits me well. I enjoyed a nice duck dinner in the restaurant and the food was quite good, although the service was a bit slow. Great views of the mountains from the courtyard of the hotel and nicely located for catching the shuttle to the slopes.

I have already recommended this hotel, and I will go back.
    • Comfort Double Room

A coffee pot in the room would have been nice. There was a Fridge and two burners, but no dishes at all. The room was hot and so was the lobby. We opened a window to sleep at night, but it was still nice.

Breakfast was good and you were not rushed. They had a big variety of items on the buffett and a separate coffee maker if you wanted a cappuccino. The views were good from all over. I would recommend this property.

This hotel would be excellent if the room was updated.

The breakfast was understaffed The room was very dated; carpets/ curtains. The hotel was too warm.

The bed and pillows were comfortable The view to the mountains from our room was beautiful The glass ceiling in the restaurant was beautiful when it snowed

Decent

IF I parked outside there was no charge. When I returned in the evening all spaces were taken so I had to go to the garage and was charged 15 E even though the bookings said free parking.

If you’re looking for spa amenities, this is it.

Pricey spa.

Croissants were large, buttery, and flakey. Breakfast included scrambled eggs, sausages or meatballs, bacon, various cheeses, various cold cut meats, breads and rolls, various hot drinks (tea, coffee, cappuccino, espresso, etc), various freshly cut fruits and whole fruits, and two dining areas. On the weekend, the breakfast area is used to display a buffet for dinner; the hotel restaurant does not allow One to order off the menu on the weekend. You can use their parking garage, but is “tight” to park in their spaces. (I had a Honda Civic, 4-door sedan. Not sure if an SUV would’ve fit into a parking spot.) garage is located to the right of the main entrance, and is beneath the hotel. Hotel has a fusball table, a billiards table (€1 per game), a heated pool (no hot tub), several saunas rooms, a foot bath, coed showers for the sauna area, separate bathrooms, and a sun bed.

Perfect getaway spot.

This was our second stay in a week. The location is ideal. The front desk staff are wonderful. The rooms are comfortable with a lovely view. The breakfast is outstanding!!! It was snowing outside as we ate breakfast in the lovely glass hall. It was perfect. Who needs to be in the cold when you can have a cappuccino in such a perfect place.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

A beautiful stay to remember
    • Comfort Double Room

Sport channels was only available at the hotel lobby,not in the room, house phone was out of service

Extremely friendly staff, food was delicious, room was spacious calm and clean, very close to walking street

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

Warm and cozy Winter wonderland !

The Day and night manager were both outstanding. We appreciate the kind friendly welcome after driving in from so far. When we come to Garmish this is always our first choice hotel. The staff is wonderful, the rooms are comfortable, the breakfast always has the best food (I LOVE the eggs!), and the location is perfect.

Very pleasant

No place to put suitcases Empty refrigerator, arrived at 22h30 with nothing to eat in hotel or room, the person at reception also made no suggestions as to where to find anything to eat at that time of night

Heated swimmingpool with powerful jets in pool

A great location, helpful staff, and decent pool and spa.

My only complaint is that the room did not have many outlets. However, the person I was traveling with said his room had an adequate number of outlets.

The room was comfortable, and the location was great. We were within walking distance of downtown Garmisch. The hotel also had a decent pool and spa area.

Great value for money! Right in the Center or Garmisch!!
    • Comfort Double Room

We did have breakfast included but unfortunately never had time to try it. I do wish breakfast went to 11am and not till 10:30am and that the restaurant which serves dinner was open later (9:30pm) considering most restaurants in the area are open till 11pm. But luckily restaurants which are open later are no more than a 10 minute walk away.

The staff are very helpful. The location is perfect! You can honestly walk anywhere from here! Some of the best restaurants & bars are no more than a 10 minute walk away. Underground parking for an extra €6per day was great. The room was big with a nice balcony and view. The hotel & rooms are a little dated but honestly most German ski villages you will find are like this, the bathroom was small but modern and clean. We booked this room at a discounted rate, it was definitely worth the money but I would not pay the full price it is normally listed as (only because of the outdated style of the hotel) I would definitely stay here again, the Staff and Location was the best!

Would go again.
    • Comfort Double Room

I did not like the soup we were served for dinner, it was not my taste but I ate it just the same.

Room was big & comfotable with a balcony.We could feel and see the snow. Postcard photos from balcony.

good Location and great view from our room balcony. Was not dog friendly
    • Comfort Double Room

Booking.com stated this property was dog friendly. However it wasn’t. The manager made an exception and allowed our 2 dogs to stay with us for a small fee.

Room was cute with an back balcony and awesome view of the snow covered mountains. Good location and walking distance to downtown

breakfast buffet, free bus ticket, nice view, great location
    • Special Offer - Comfort Double Room

sauna doesn't open until 16.00 Uhr, not many free parking options, fee for bath robes, rooms differ greatly although in the same price category

breakfast buffet, free bus ticket, nice view, great location

Nice place for a short stay
    • Comfort Double Room

Beds are a bit too stiff for my liking but that was alright.

We came here for a one night stay before Munich. Nice friendly staff that didn't mind that I didn't speak German. Clean rooms. Room does come with a fridge but no microwave. We really liked the balcony where we had a few beers at the end of our evening. They also have a 24 h snack and beverage bar which is convenient.

A fully loaded mini-resort with bountiful local attractions!
    • Comfort Double Room

This place reminds me of the clubhouse in the 1980's movie Caddyshack. Don't take that the wrong way though..... it was awesome! The grounds are actually extensive despite the compact geography. There is even a spa with a steam room, sauna, relaxation room, a pool, and other wellness facilities. What a cool place! You can see the Zugspitze from the room balconies.

Great value and comfort. Very close to amazing sites of Gramisch

The construction that interfered with the view. Other factors were excellent.

We enjoyed this property and its location close to the old neighborhoods in Garmisch -- easy walking distance, and incredible views of the Alps. They served a very nice breakfast that was included with the room cost. We really liked the Alpina, and the only downside was construction that was going on to repair the roof.

OK hotel but inflexible and greedy.
    • Comfort Single Room

One of our party had to pull out because his father died. On the trip we stayed at seven hotels. The H+ Hotel Alpina was the only one to charge for the cancelled room. The other six hotels waived the cost because of the exceptional circumstances.

Good location and facilities.

be aware which room to take
    • Family Room

we were not given the room we have booked ! we were given a very vey old room with no fridge no balcony no sink nothing at all only old furnished room. we have tried to tell them to change it to our room ! but we had to wait until tomorrow so we can talk to the manager. the other day we were assigned to the room we've booked. but we were not refunded ! they ggave us free extra bed but that did not pay the diffrence. the new room was nice with balcony, fridge and small sink. the hotel have two areas, old and new they are totally diffrent the first room we took was very old with old depressing furinture, The second was "great "specially the balcony worth taking !

the location was great easy access to evrything needed breakfast is good, the outdoor area for the breakfast is so nice. staff is nice

Reasonable price for a good location
    • Special Offer - Comfort Double Room

There is no air-conditioning in the room. It was still pretty warm at night in the late August. We had to leave the windows open when sleeping and it was quite noisy with people talking outside and the traffic.

Location is good, in-between the tain station and the town center. Good breakfast.

One of my best choice

The location is great and the staffs are very friendly. Also, the price was very reasonable and the room was very clean and quiet. The breakfast (which is included) was fabulous! Anything and everything you could want. is also a couple minutes walk from some restaurants and stores.

It's good to live here if coming to Garmish for vacation.
    • Comfort Double Room

The room would be more comfortable if they could provide one more chair for two guests!

The breakfast was good and the staff at reception was very friendly and helpful !

The staff.
    • Comfort Double Room

Approximately one year ago we stayed at your hotel and had a very good experience. So much so that we recommended it to others and subsequently made a reservation to stay here tonight, 11 Sep 2017. These are two things I will never do again. This visit is quite the opposite of the previous one. The room is a major disappointment. It is shabby and well below the standards of rooms we have stayed in previous days on this trip. The room smells as if the sewer is backing up. This was reported to the desk, but no correction was made. We chose to spend €6 to park our car in your garage for added security. The garage door has been open since we arrived and the entrance door to the hotel from the garage is not secured, allowing anyone to enter at will. We might as well have parked our car on the street with the windows open and had the same level of security. Your wifi service is the worst we have experienced on our trip so far. When we spend more then €140 for a room we should have a higher standard room. Others we have stayed at for this amount of money have been just that, excellent value for the money spent. The only thing that remains consistent with our previous experience is the positive and helpful attitude of your staff.

The staff. They were outstanding as always!!

The service was very good.
    • Comfort Double Room

We asked for some tap water to take with our evening meal (We already had alcoholic beverages) and we were shocked to be charged 2 Euros on the bill. As seasoned travellers this was a first for us as tap water is normally provided on tables as a matter of course. This we were told is hotel policy (owned by Ramada Group) so we will look out for this in the future. Michael offered a complimentary schnapps - which I accepted - to get over the shock! Again first class service.

The service was very good. Michael the manager was very accommodating and gave us his parking bay in the tiefgarage when it was full. The location of the Hotel is excellent - we enjoyed it so much we stayed another night. We considered our stay to be good value for money. Would stay again.

Felt a little let down.
    • Comfort Double Room

The breakfast buffet was often lacking and I had to ask on several occasion for more juice and cheese ect. I was also disappointed in the room service. I had a glass on my table that had coffee left for 2 days without being removed. The room did have a hob and coffee machine but only expresso and no milk or any other selection. This was the second year for me but unfortunately there will not be a third.

I liked the room and the staff were very friendly.

would go there again and would recommend
    • Comfort Double Room

When fire alarm went off during the night there was unorganised chaos. We were not kept informed and were waiting outside because nobody tols us it was now all clear.

Excellent area Picturesque. Gorgeous painted buildings. Partenkirschen old town very worth seeing. Great train to Munich. Nice pool and health suite in hotel

Very good location and only a short walk onto town for...
    • Comfort Double Room

Very good location and only a short walk onto town for shops/bars/restaurants. Good food at hotel, friendly staff, and swimming pool on site. Would definitely recommend

Beautiful scenery
    • Comfort Double Room

No AC, but we were able to use a fan which helped tremendously.

Great breakfast! Super staff-very helpful and courteous. Wonderful location. Highly recommend getting the super comfort room.

Stayed here before and will certainly stay here in the future.

Although weather this time was cool in the evenings, we have stayed here when it was hot and less comfortable. So people just need to be aware that there is no air conditioning and learn how to use the rolladens.

Location is great and staff is super helpful. Very clean and comfortable. Breakfast is the most varied and very good. For a full fledged hotel it is surprisingly quiet. The private parking is a real plus in Garmisch.

Fantastic hotel for family with young kids

Limited free parking space in front of the hotel. Underground parking is excellent but with fee.

Fantastic hotel, clean, nice facilities for kids (e.g. swimming pool). Friendly staff.

Very nice!

Our "comfort" room was cramped, especially the bathroom. We moved to a "super comfort" room and it was much better!

Great breakfasts! Wonderful location.

Will definitely be returning!
    • Comfort Double Room

My only gripe was the room being too warm but it didn't ruin the stay whatsoever!

Very comfortable beds with crisp white Ben linen. Breakfast was delicious, a wide range of food every morning. Hot food, fresh fruits, fresh breads, cheeses, cured meats and hams, yoghurts, cereals, pastries(that's just some of what I remember) and an excellent help yourself coffee machine! The staff were amazing and very attentive. The location is great. Literally a couple of minutes walk straight into town where you can find everything you need.

Lovely Stay!
    • Comfort Double Room

Parking in the garage was a bit complicated but not a deal breaker by any means.

I loved our spacious balcony. The view was very tranquil. Very nice sized bathroom as well.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Great breakfast and good location
    • Comfort Double Room

Room confirmation was with a balcony but the room provided did not have a balcony. After discussing with reception and a slight argument over the difference in a terrace and a balcony my room was changed (very reluctantly) to a room with a balcony.

The breakfast was really good - lots of variety and tasty hot selection.

Very nice hotel!
    • Comfort Double Room

The underground parking was a little difficult to maneuver.

Clean, comfortable hotel with an onsite restaurant. Very nice facilities. The breakfast buffet was very nice with a wide variety of options.

Nice hotel for a short stay in Garmisch.
    • Comfort Double Room

No possibility of tea or coffee in the room (though there was a stove and a fridge).

Central location - within walking distance of the town centre. Nice rooms (ours was on the ground floor opening out into the garden). Excellent breakfast, and the availability of a large, open terrace area. Very polite and friendly staff - at the reception and the restaurant.

Room 124

Room I had was small for price I paid, room was outdated with dirty bathroom ,and had view of a roof when I know other rooms were available.-rm124

Breakfast was included, and location of the hotel.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Overall a nice place with the local look and feel I expected.
    • Comfort Double Room

Since I am a business traveler and one never know when an itinerary could change, more flexibility from the staff would have been very helpful. In the end, it all worked out. As you probably already know, parking is not the best if you don't want to pay the 6 euros and the free parking is hardly ever available.

Your staff was very friendly and helpful and in most cases very cooperative. I didn't like my first room but they were willing to change it for me. That was very important to me. Also, being close to the center of Garmisch was very convenient.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

great place to visit
    • Special Offer - Comfort Double Room

The hotel has old carpets throughout. It is allowed smoking in the balcony so sometimes I felt the smoke in my room.

I liked the location. It was short walk to everything, though I had to take a cab to and from the train station. The spa is very clean and fun, the pool is medium size, not large, but very nice.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

An amazing location, pool, and breakfast
    • Comfort Double Room

Nothing. It was a perfect experience.

This place was much better than we had imagined. The spa and pool is wonderful, and the surrounding mountains make it a great place. Plus the breakfast was delicious.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

Awesome Stay in Garmish
    • Comfort Double Room

Would have liked double bed in the Room. they provided 2 single beds joined together.

The Hotel was ideal for a cozy holiday. The Staff treated us Well. The stay was awesome. Used the Sauna and the Swimming pool and it was worth. The Breakfast served was really up to standard. Loved every bit of the Stay. Would definitely recommend the place for all.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

All pluses for most areas.
    • Comfort Double Room

trust factors to room service broken..sad and hurt that someone went through my stuff while we were away.

All was great....we were pleasantly surprised about location, easy to walk into town from there, high quality of breakfast buffet, staff very nice and helpful. Nice get away place..

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Nice hotel close to town centre
    • Special Offer - Comfort Double Room

Pillows are down filled and incredibly soft - personal preference is firm pillows so found a good sleep not easy to get

Selection of healthy breakfast available

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

the friendliness of the staff and accommodating every need...
    • Special Offer - Comfort Double Room

no tea or coffee making facilities in the room. they supplied a kettle though, once I requested.

the friendliness of the staff and accommodating every need of the guest.

The best scrambled eggs I've ever had!
    • Comfort Double Room

The best scrambled eggs I've ever had! - But really, their entire breakfast spread never disappoints. The rooms are wonderful and comfortable and every staff member is incredibly friendly, warm and welcoming. The check in and check out process is always simple and quick.

It was a quiet location very close to the centre and lovely...
    • Comfort Double Room

The swimming pool area was too hot and there are no changing rooms. The parking in the garage should be free as there are very few parking spaces in front of the hotel but it costs 6 euros.

It was a quiet location very close to the centre and lovely grounds. The balcony afforded a great view.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Good hotel, hope to return again.
    • Comfort Double Room

Good location for access to the ski area, within walking distance to the train station and shopping area. Very nice restaurant within the hotel serving excellent food, and good value for money. Very welcoming staff at the reception and both the restaurant and breakfast areas.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

Good hotel in ideal location (for ski slopes and town), but a little pricey
    • Comfort Double Room

- it would be helpful to offer changing rooms for guests wanting to use the pool (changing in the toilet is not a practical option). - the restaurant has pleasant decor, but was far too hot to be comfortable for an evening meal. - The chairs in the breakfast room are not very comfortable/stable, and do not encourage a long stay (e.g. if eating an evening meal there). Could they be changed?

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

The hotel locates very convenient, close to skiing place (...
    • Comfort Double Room

The hotel locates very convenient, close to skiing place ( one stop by sky bus) and close to city center as well. Very good large, light and nice room. Very friendly staff. Breakfasts and dinners were very tasty and various.

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

The staff here were very pleasant, professional and...
    • Comfort Double Room

The room had huge windows facing the courtyard but the curtains were not dark enough to properly allow privacy. I advise installing different shades. People might've complained about seeing my bottom.... sorry.

The staff here were very pleasant, professional and accommodating. The room itself was spacious and led out to the courtyard which had a great view. The bathroom was decently sized and clean. Breakfast was generous. Loved that. It's very close to the skiing area, probably a 10 minute stroll! Perfect!

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

KrisKindle in Garmisch Partenkirchen
    • Comfort Double Room

Bar service wasn't quite good enough. Took a while for the staff to attend to us.

Staff attentiveness was good. Breakfast was also very good. Helpful waitress at mealtimes.

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

Perfect for families traveling with pets and small kids!
    • Family Room

It is one of the few hotels we stayed in that i can say that everything was perfect and we had an excellent time!

The location was excellent, stuff was English speaking and very friendly. Kids really enjoyed indoor swimming pool! Breakfast was sooooo delicious and variety was just excellent!

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

The mountain view from bed was a prelude to a beautiful breakfast.
    • Special Offer - Comfort Double Room

My son and I liked it all.

Wide choice of wonderful German foods: eggs, cheeses, breads and rolls, coffees, fruits, cereals, yogurts, meats. And I missed some things I didn't try. Great hours 6:30 - 10:30. Very clean and waitress available if needed. Lovely, bright sun room with a great mountain view. Real silverware, staff and German breakfast. Very close of family and the village center. Very clean and well kept facility. Room heating very comfortable. Nice balcony viewing the mountains. Bathroom always warm and very clean. Sleep well in the bed with light bedding. Staff service excellent. Easy to change reservation after we had a day delay in traveling. Great place, will use it again.

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

Excellent value for the price
    • Special Offer - Comfort Double Room

Shower too small Hair dryer not nough power

The waitress in dining room. The variety of breakfast. Coffee is EXCELLENTLY Location...near restaurants and shopping

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

Holiday in Garmisch-Partenkirchen

Very different room interiors...

View of the mountains,breakfast very good.Excellent location, easy walk to town and to ski slope Very friendly service

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

Lovely relaxing stay near the Zugspitze
    • Special Offer - Comfort Double Room

Wish there were tea and coffee facilities in the room. Also the walls were very thin, but the hotel is full of people relaxing so it wasn't too noisy.

Amazing breakfast spread with lots of choice including some hot food and great coffee. Lovely adult-only spa facilities and an indoor family pool. Room was nice and big, great shower & included toiletries. The location was amazing - 10 minutes walk from the station, 10 mins or less from lovely restaurants, and right on all the bus lines.

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

• Special Offer - Comfort Double Room

Parking outside was full. Was told by staff to park in their garage. Staff did not tell me there was a charge for this so a surprise at checkout.

Great location. Restaurant food tried was excellent.

• Reviewed: 10 December 2016

Has always been one of my favorite hotels in Garmisch
    • Comfort Double Room

Wifi was weak; Exercise room should be upgraded with newer equipment, seems to be old and worn out.

Excellent breakfast. Staff was super friendly and helpful.