Reviews of Boutique-Hotel LIPPISCHER HOF This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services offered. It is based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Mauerstr. 1-5, 32105 Bad Salzuflen, Germany

#8 of 23 hotels in Bad Salzuflen

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

• Comfort Double Room

This hotel is not a 4 stars hotel noway 3 stars is more than sufficient.

in the reservation was written one big bed but in reality it was two twin beds which I hate !!!!!!!!!

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

• Comfort Double Room

Great eclectic decor that makes it special, pharmacy/restaurant is great. Town is wonderful.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

• Comfort Double Room

slightly tricky to find with a car overcomplicated internet

Pharmacy restaurant, excellent staff and food.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

• Comfort Double Room

Nothing to dislike. Just way over charging for the hotel

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

• Comfort Single Room

Parking only few place available

Breakfast, location, room

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

Air conditioning not that efficient, pricey

Location, decor, breakfast

• Reviewed: 5 November 2015

Congratulations to the couple that got married and used the upper floor to party all night. Having a you kid with us and paying a good amount of money for the double room that was a little disappointing to have to listen to music the whole night while tring to sleep. Also , parking situation is a little on the rough side. If we didn't park our car in the hotel spots by 6pm. All the spots were taken and we had to drive around and look for roadside parking. When you consider that the parking on a road is €1 per hour and the hotel charges only I think around €4 per day not having the spots available isn't something you want to find out at 9pm.

The room was gorgeous and my girlfriend loved it. It was probably the nicest hotel I've had the chance to stay in so far in Europe. The breakfast selecton was amazing. You name it, they had it too choose from at breakfast. I would definitely love to stay at this hotel again.and it was only 6 miles from om , kinder play ground and kids pools-spa

• Reviewed: 1 October 2015

The entrance was hard to find, the access with a push chair was not easy. There was no cattle in the room (which apart from inconvenience of not being able to have a cup of coffee in the room made it harder for us to reheat baby milk at night). We asked for a baby cot, and a guy at the reception said he would check if they have any, but nobody contacted us after that. The worst thing about the place was that we were told off by the staff in the restaurant for being 2 minutes late for breakfast (which ends at 10:30) although the food was still there even when we were leaving and many other visitors were still eating. They told us to hurry up but when in a hurry I put fruits on the same plate with bread, they made a comment that I should not do that, they have special balls for fruits... - less of all after late arrival and a sleepless night with a stressed baby I needed comments about how to arrange food on my plate.

Spacious rooms, good location in the center of a charming town. Good breakfast on top of a terrace.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2015

My room was a lot bigger than my colleagues for which I paid the same price. 2. room was not found on on hotels computer and I was told I only booked one room not two. So I had to find my email to reinsure them I booked and had confirmed two rooms. Dinner was very disappointing for the price their are charging. Returned main meal back as it was cold.

the spa area was very relaxing and very clean.

• Reviewed: 3 April 2015

the staff in the PHARMACY was a little unorganized, but the place was humming in a Saturday night and the meet was gorgeous

friendliness of staff, design quality in the rooms (= new wing), view at breakfast, SPA facilities,

• Reviewed: 12 February 2015

I loved the design of my room, from wallpaper to the lamps and the carpet, it was well thought through and different than your average hotelroom without any soul or atmosphere.

• Reviewed: 21 January 2016

I like everything. Maybe the reception is the worst of the hotel.

The room is good. Clean nice decoration it cost what u pay!

• Reviewed: 9 August 2015

Breakfast was brilliant, evening recalcitrant was weary friendly

• Reviewed: 10 July 2015

don;t stay at first floor. internet wireless network is not working

• Reviewed: 16 February 2015

Small holdup with lifts system, problem with internet access.

Tasty breakfast, friendly stuff, close to city center.

There are also 6 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.