Reviews of Altstadthotel Ilsenburg This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Wernigeröder Straße 1, 38871 Ilsenburg, Germany

#12 of 17 hotels in Ilsenburg

Poor
    • Double or Twin Room

Wifi connection is not working at all.they asked me to paid 30€ more .I paid 340€ instead of normal price which is 310€ incl city taxes.so I m disappointed

The room was cleaned, the breakfast.
    • Double or Twin Room

Well, when we arrived for the check in the staff wanted to charge us 10€ more than the price on booking.com! His reason was, that the price on booking.com was the money that would be taken from our credit card, if you didn't turn up! I told him no! I booked for that price and there is no way I am paying more than what is said on my booking confirmation. Seriously! Finally, I paid the price that was on my booking but again, I don't understand what was his point, what he was trying to do.

The room was cleaned, the breakfast.

Cheaper than Wernegerode
    • Double or Twin Room

Didnt reply to email about evening meals

Cheap

• Reviewed: 11 May 2015

Very kind staffs,clean rooms,comfortable location

Water is not included into room prices and is too expensive for tjis 3* hotel

Very kind staffs,clean rooms,comfortable location

There are also 3 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.