Reviews of Apartment-Hotel New Angela This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services offered. It is based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Rosenstr. 1, 97688 Bad Kissingen, Germany

#11 of 14 Holiday rentals in Bad Kissingen

6.2

Frustrating!
    • Apartment (2 Adults)

Booked for the New Angela. On arrival no where to park (busy road) and then nobody on reception. After 10 minutes of searching and asking questions of other guests I decided to call the number given by Booking.com. This connected me with the main house on the other side of the city (which I had driven by when arriving) The young lady told me that the had changed our reservation to the main house and we should drive over to them. (lucky I arrived by car and not by train) So after 20 minutes of driving back through a city of pedestrian areas and no drive ares (GPS) I arrived a little frustrated at the main house. I booked the New Angela because of its location to the area where our group was meeting on the Saturday evening and now we were much further away. Don't get me wrong the service and how they treated us was good. It was just a shame that they didn't give us this information beforehand, then we could have changed our booking. Frustrated!!!

The young lady on the front desk was very efficient and polite. The room was a typical room from the 90's. Breakfast was good and the choice was sufficient. However when you arrived early and there were no people in the restaurant the buffet was easily accessible with more than ten people in the room it was very close/cramped. Especially with the older guest taking more time with their choices.

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

Avoid this venue it's poor value

Building was not clean, poorly maintained and structurally unsound! We had a room accessed via a balcony which is likely to collapse within the year! With no onsite reception we struggled (via an intercom) to access our room. Ultimately discovered the keys in a wall pot. Therefore very questionable security. Towels and bath mats were terrible - frayed, small and boiled too many times. Oh yes, and the wifi sender unit was too far from our room to be useable. Overall this is not a hotel but an overpriced BNB with poor quality and service.

The room itself was clean although the kitchen facilities were below average cleanliness.

It was clean & friendly staff

Wifi service was awful & parking was away from the hotel

It was clean & friendly staff

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Menü candle Light Dinner.
    • Apartment (2 Adults)

Menü candle Light Dinner.

There is 1 review without text. This impacts the overall review score.