Reviews of Apartment-Hotel Rackwitz This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services offered. It is based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Nordstrasse 1, 04519 Rackwitz, Germany

#3 of 3 hotels in Rackwitz

Size of the apartment was impressive.
    • Quadruple Room

At the arrival there was language issue. But during the day the staff spoken fluent English.

Size of the apartment was impressive. Great location for transfer sleepover. Delicous breakfast.

Spacious, comfortable, warm and quiet place for 1 night rest for a large family.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

I cannot help the impression of moving back in time. The building as well as the interior takes you back to the 80'-90's. It needs a bit of refreshing or renovation. But this is just the overall aesthetical impression - which was in a way funny, cause we felt like travelling to DDR. Single beds' materaces were too hard for adults.

It's a perfect place for a family who needs a warm, quiet, low-budget, neat and spacious place to stay when travelling over a highway. It's easy reachable, there was lots of parking space for a fully-packed van. The appartment itself is independent, so noisy kids do not bother anyone. Very fast logging-in and logging-out, so that u can travel further. U have all utilities u need for a family: towels, water-boiler, cups, detergents etc. All in all - perfect shelter to stay for 1 night.

Perfect hotel for short stay with dogs- simple, but all you...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Perfect hotel for short stay with dogs- simple, but all you need is there. Enough space for a walking near the house. We were with a car, so the distance from the city wasn't problem for us.

Not pleasant
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Empty kitchen basically without crockery, lots of flies inside, no lift, lamps didnt work, low floor level beds not as advertised - singles only no double

Large enough apartment, easy highway stopover on the way to somewhere else

As awful as you cannot even imagine

Everything was completely bad.

Nothing good from the beginning up to the end. Several times I went to reception with different problems with Internet, utensils, broken things, awful smell. The hotel is very bad.

Very bad, like a hotel in Soviet Union 30-40 years ago.

I haven't ever seen the worst hotel for such price. First, when I was making a reservation, and we needed 1 apartment with 2 bedrooms for 3 persons, the system suggested 2 separate apartments. when we came, we found that every apartment had 2 bedrooms and a sitting room, so we didn't need one of them. I asked to reject one, they did but charged us for one room for 1 night. The hotel itself could be really good as the building is good, but all the rest is bad. The walls are so weak that you can hear everything not only in yours but in other flats from other floors. No lifts and nobody warned about it. One of us has serious heart ploblems, I asked about first or at last second floor, but they gave us the forth. The kitchen is absolutely poor. It looks and is equipped as it was 20 years ago and nothing changed... When we took the plates, we found a durth on them and had to wash everything with hands. The owen had no normal regulation, it was impossible to cook. No dishwasher, no microwave... No washing mashine. They said, you should give them your things and they would wash and dry them. NEVER DO THIS! They damaged everything I gave them, and some things after their washing we had to through out. the things were wrincled and looked like they had never been washed... We were staying there for 8 nights. For the first two we asked not to clean the room not to disturb a man who was ill, but nobody cleaned it all the next days. Then I asked them to clean, but all they did was they took away the tresh and changed the towels! For all 8 days nobody washed the floor even 1 time... We had 2 small dogs with us. In hotel policy it was written that pets were allowed - it was really the main reason I booked this hotel. Nobody at the reception warned that they take any extra fees for the dogs, so I was very much surprised when they charged us 10 EU per each dog (each is 2,5 kg).

The rooms were large

I liked the location of the property.
    • Quadruple Room

The cleaning ladies were very rude. There was a misunderstanding with the check out times (We recalled 11 instead of 10, sorry). They rushed in and started making the bed while I was dressing. They threw out my cookies that were in the hall that I was going to pick up in some minutes.. I was in the room 10 minutes more than the check out time, my friends were a bit faster. No need to be rude to tourists and throw out their stuff while they are still in the room..

I liked the location of the property. The guy at the check in was friendly and helpful. Rich breakfast.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Poor Staying Conditions.

1. No communication with staff. No English speaking staff. I had a lot of difficulty in getting basic things like for example tea bags.., 2. No tissue paper in the apartment. 3. No phone to contact reception. I was staying in room 42b. 4. When I entered room, it was smelling full of smoke. I am a non smoker & really felt bad.

Wifi good speed

Quiet and the personel very helpful

Quiet and the personel very helpful

Everything was great :) Hotel godny polecenia, blisko na...

Everything was great :) Hotel godny polecenia, blisko na lotnisko.

The apartment is big, clean.

The apartment is big, clean.

• Reviewed: 24 April 2016

The staff were helpful.

The fiittings were dated and we had a plumbing breakdown. The kitchen was poorly equipped.

The staff were helpful. The breakfast was good. Overall, good value for money.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2016

very good furniture

very good furniture

• Reviewed: 30 September 2015

more cleanness, extra pillows, little bit late check-out may...

more cleanness, extra pillows, little bit late check-out may be allowed

• Reviewed: 29 July 2015

Not expensive.

Very basic...

Not expensive.

There are also 6 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.