Reviews of Hotel & Apartments Altstadtperle This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services offered. It is based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Gohliser Str. 17-19, Löbtau, 01159 Dresden, Germany

#89 of 119 Holiday rentals in Dresden

Based on 2087 apartment reviews

• Quadruple Room

Great appartments for short stays, Very spaceious and clean, easy to get to public transportation. No cooking facilities but thats ok. Bakeries nearby and very friendly people what can you ask more for when travlling with a small group that has to observe their spending .

• Standard Double or Twin Room

We arrived after regular check in time, but it's not easy to find the entrance. The Wifi connection was really bad. Since our room was in attic, it was really hot, even they provided a electric fan.

The location is good. The room is really big.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

No a/c so with 30+C weather, it was hot. No elevator. No fridge.

Spacious room & bedroom. Clean and good beds. Great spot to get to the city by tram, with free parking around in the streets. Free (not fast but ok) WiFi.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

We were very disappointed after our arrival to our "room". It was a regular flat in which other rooms were locked or empty. The bedroom looked nothing like what we saw on the website and the bed was really uncomfortable. For the price we've paid for one night, we were very unhappy with the overall stay in this hotel.

The service at the front desk was very good.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Bed linen has not changed since the last arrival of guests. There was someone else's hair on the pillow.

Quite big rooms (two rooms) and bathroom. Bathroom is clear. Very quiet area of ​​the city.

• Studio Apartment

The service was terrible! I had people calling me as to when I was going to check-in, even though the info given was check-in was available until 18:00. The call came between 16:30 - 17:00! On checking-out, the young lady at the desk was very unprofessional, seemed very eager to leave as her boyfriend was hovering around, and refused to keep my luggage until I could collect it. It was only when I complained and insisted that something be done, as I had booked again for a further week, that she relented! The kitchen would have been better with curtains and perhaps a microwave. The stove was electricity, and took an age to heat! Wifi was also a problem which I had assumed was a one-off. It wasn't!

The location in Löbtau was perfect in getting to my office as there were a variety of trams just a few minutes away. The location is also very nice with nice buildings and green fields. My mini-apartment was quite large with a lovely bathroom, and a fully equipped mini-kitchen.

• Quadruple Room

Rooms were unclean and not as pictured when I booked. First room had a foul odor and boogers dried on a wall. After requesting a room change and viewing 2 more rooms it was a little better. Rooms were not clean in my opinion but you get what you pay for.

Staff was accommodating when we requested a room change.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

We were 3 people, and there were 3 beds but on 2 duvets, as it was late when we realized we had to share all 3 of us the same bed. Wifi was not working properly and kitchen was closed. No elevator

very nice staff, apologized for the wifi issue

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Nothing in particular. When making a booking there were no apartments with kitchen left, however the one we stayed at had kitchen but the door were locked and info note on them said we didn't book it with the kitchen. Kinda a weird as we wanted to book an apartment with a kitchen but there was none left.

We arrived late and had to collect keys from safety deposit box. We received an email with all the instructions so it was easy enough. Property is a bit far from the city center but it is close to the public transport, less than 10 minutes walk to the nearest tram stop. It was easy to park on the street just outside the property and it was free. You can get a private car park for 5 euro per day. It is easy reachable from the motorway.

• Standard Triple Room

I asked about garage (on their website I found info about Tiefgarage), but I got just a parking space, which didn't help me at all. The room was on the second floor, no lift. The floor in appartment was not very clean, my child checked it very carefully ;-)

Kind of apartment, two separate rooms for 3 people, a big bathroom, good breakfast, comfortable beds.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

We ordered a twin room and it was confirmed, but it was a double bed with 2 mattresses instead. No wifi connection in the room

Nice room, big bathroom, location

• Standard Double or Twin Room

- check-in and check out time; - a bit far from city centre; - bad mattress; - no elevator; - bad shower.

- Breakfast was ok, except cut fruits; - reception was very friendly and helpful.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was located on the ground floor and all the passers-by were able to see what was happening in my room, regardless of the fact that my curtain was closed. Two rooms closed away, with no opportunity to access them. No cooking facilities and not even a kettle in the room. For this price, I could have booked an Airbnb which would be much better in terms of location and facilities.

The staff was helpful at the check-in, the rooms clean and fresh.

• Studio Apartment

Kitchen's equipment are very poor. For a family of 3 persons there were: 3 plates, 3 very small cups, 1 pan and 1 saucepan. NO MICROWAVE, fridge with broken control-panel. Part of kitchen equipment (forks) was a little bit dirty. No lift in 4-floors building. Very slow Wi-Fi. One small travel-soup for 2-nights staying although there were 3 persons in the room.

Located in nice part of Dresden, hosts are always on touch, night safe for late check-in. Ok for short stay.

• Quadruple Room

The Wi-Fi was awful, I was sure connection like that doesn't exist anymore. Also, the towels were in an awful condition. The room was not as on the picture, not the one I booked. And the kitchen was closed.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

if you need room with kitchen, please pay attention when you are making the booking.

Very big apartments, much bigger then common hotel rooms for 3 people. Nice building in very beautiful and quite part of Dresden, close to the city centre . Simple furniture, but with everything you need for a short stay.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Cleanliness was not the strong side - floor was dirty and towels not washed well. We have stayed in other building / next door No. 19 and there the Wi-fi signal was on and off during our stay. Check-in with reception possible only until 4 pm.

Breakfast selection was good - lot of local food options. Receptionist spoke English, no language barrier. Parking place was for free and directly in front of the hotel entrance. Complimentary toiletries were also provided.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Everything was alright. Clean, comfy and quiet :) Good place to stay while in Dresden. It is not near to Main station nor to the city center but there is a tram like 3 minutes walk from the apartment.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

No WiFi!!!!!!! I cannot use the WiFi at all! Also the pillow is very uncomfortable and seems to be very old

Large room, quiet area, bus stop is very near

• Standard Double or Twin Room

It would have been nice to have an electric kettle, tea, coffee, and still water in the room. But it's ok anyway. For people with heavy luggage, bear in mind that there is no elevator, at least in the building we stayed (№19). For those who like watching TV, there is no Russian channels; only German and English.

The room was very spacious and bright. So was the bathroom. The bed was big and very comfortable. The wardrobe and big table and TV set are there in the room. 2 towels per person, shampoo, shower gel, and soap are available in the bathroom. A chair is a hallway. The location is very quiet. Public transport is just a 5 min walk. Within 15 min tram reaches the center and main railway station. Good wifi. Very nice breakfast (muesli, cheese plate, meat plate, eggs, sausages, tea, coffee, juices, variants of bread, salads, fruits, vegetables, cookies).

Property overly advertised than actual; kitchen was locked and separately charged though was shown to be included while booking; kitchen though charged had no standard equipments, utensils etc, broken bed, shower, disfunctional amenities in the apartments; WiFi was very very very poor.

• Quadruple Room

The only issue was the fact that access to the kitchen isn't automatically included in the booking, despite the fact that there is a kitchen attached to most of the apartments. We ended up paying €10 per night to access the (fairly basic) kitchen, as otherwise there were no tea and coffee facilities or fridge in the room. This isn't a huge price to pay to be able to make your own tea and coffee, and to make some meals in the apartment.

The apartment was large and clean with plenty of room for 2 adults and 2 older teens. Staff were very helpful, particularly when giving information on how to access public transport and which ticket to buy.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

We did not like the fact that we had to be there by 18.00 hours otherwise we had to pick up the key from a safe box in the yard. For this eventuality we had our card preauthorised although payment was specified in cash. We had to book every morning the breakfast time probably because the breakfast lounge is too small for the number of guests. They allocate 30 minutes for breakfast so one felt compelled to hurry up so that other people can have breakfast. We had the feeling that we were again students leaving on campus!!!

The rooms were big. Probably this is because the apartments were old communist apartments transformed into hotel rooms. The heating was very good and the beds were big enough for two persons. Also the bathroom was very big. At 400 meters one can get tram 12 and after 7 stations you are at the center of he town (Postplatz). The receptionists were polite.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The room we got was not clean when we entered. There was hair on the bed and even the (yellowish!) towels. Although they offered to clean it the next day, the room we had required really thorough cleaning. I attached some pics. Worse, they ringed the bell the next day, and when we didn't open the door as we were almost asleep, they tried to open the door with their key. After my call, they said they wanted to check something about the fire system, which had a way from our room. I find this really against any kind of privacy to try to open the door, simply after ringing the bell. There is no thin curtains, and only very thick curtains. On a room in the ground floor, that meant that there was no light during day time. The water of the toilet had a problem on the last day as well. In total, I could not relate the reviews I read before with the room we got. I suppose other rooms are much better, but I find our stay was one of the worst in the last 10 years.

The room was spacious. The staff were friendly. The internet connection was among the best in the hotels I had until now. It is very close to the tram station.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The bed was comofortable,however, for some people the beds might be a little bit too soft. The breakfast was really good. The room was spacious and the same can be said about the bathroom. The central heating was working. I would recommend the property. I would like to visit it again.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The heating in the place was terrible! Firstly the radiators need bleeding because you can hear water moving around but nothing heating the radiator only part of it and the two heaters were on No.5 so they should be beaming! The rooms were huge and thus getting the rooms hot was next to impossible. Also the top floor carrying suitcases up all the stairs as there wasn't a lift.

Bed! The biggest bed I have ever lay on in my life and I never thought it would be in a Hotel/Apartment in Germany! It was so comfortable getting up to see Dresden was actually a punishment! The bathroom was huge! and had two sinks which was also the first for me. The area was really nice and felt very safe a secure.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Smaller room than expected. Problems with cleanness. Worn-out and lumpy mattress. No chairs in my room.

Located in convenient location for travelers with a car - main Dresden city sights are easily reachable by car or public transport. At the time of my visit parking in hotel's territory was available for additional cost and children up to 6y could stay for free. Before paying for parking it's worth to try free public parking in the street near hotel (for me streets looked safe for parking) and if there is no space, only then go to hotel's reception and ask for paid parking. Hotel consists of 2 buildings - one with reception/dining room, second - rooms and small parking lot behind. There is no elevator, so if you receive a room like me in 4th floor, prepare to do some workout. I've booked "silent" double room - received a corner room facing another building. In fact hotel is located on silent street, so all rooms are silent enough. I don't know how hotel's management is measuring room's area, but the room where the bed stands (main room) was definitely smaller than 27 square meters - somewhere around ~15 sqm (or less), so in fact it was small. Maybe this is true only for "silent" rooms, or only for the room I've received, or they include bathroom, kitchen and second room (both available for additional cost), when measuring room's area. The bathroom on the other hand is spacious, the bath tube is a little bit uncomfortable on 4th floor because of low ceiling. I was disappointed with cleanness of my room - main room: bed sides (made of synthetic? leather) were covered in greasy fingerprints, there was thick dust on TV table, cabinet's top near bed was dirty (dried marks from liquids), curtains missing few hooks and scratched floor, bathroom: not well cleaned bath tube, dirty window and some black mold in the bath tube's corners.

The booked rooms were changed without informing us till we arrived. Most essentially, the changed ones do not worth the money. The beds are two crowded. WiFi signal is very week.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

No elevator en we were on the 4th floor, the hotel asked us what time we arrived and when we came there, there was no staff. We had to get the key in the mailbox, no facilities in the hotel, only breakfast. The shower gave almost no water

Tasty breakfast, colourfull room

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Despite the fact that we made a strong request for a double bed when creating a reservation, they finally gave us only two separate beds, which were bumped together, and it was very uncomfortable because there was a gap between us and a wooden board. Creepy sleep. After that, we received on arrival information that we are not allowed to park in the hotel area despite the fact that we had parking reservation. So we had to find ourselves parking.

It is only September, and it was quite cold in the evenings and in the morning, but fortunately the heating was working, so complete satisfaction. Room was quite clean.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The apartment was cold at the beggining, until we turned the heating. The bed matrasees were old and not comfortable. The apartment is not cozy at all. We have to book time when we will come to breakfast. And the leaving is very early - 10 in the morning. We got the same price holiday inn room in berlin, so i think the price of this apartment is very high.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The wifi was not working at all in the room where we stayed. The towels could do an update :)

The administrator was very welcoming and helpful. The room was huge, full of light and clean. Not far from the city center by car. So overall good value for money.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Amazing place, with awesome staff. Got last minute changes to my trip, which made me come to place already at 10:00, without any money and documents. But staff helped me, and allowed to make the check in and gave me the room.

• Standard Triple Room

We could not leave our luggage in any storage after we checked out. Before arrival they denied our reservation of parking lot, but when we arrived, there were free parking lots in the parkplace in the yard. We did not understand that, but since the reception was already closed there was noone to ask and we had to park in the street. The reception is opened only until 6 pm.

It was ok for the money, but very simple.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

We had a problem with check-in. We had to wait 3 hours for our apartment. Woman from the personnel said that they have one person to the cleaning and we must wait. She was frustrated and very pretentious. During checking-out we met another woman. She was nice and helpful.

Apartment was big and the beds was comfortable. It's good choice for weekend.

• Studio Apartment

It's a bit far from the city center, though you can take a direct tram 7 minutes walk away from the house. We have booked a room with the kitchen yet when we entered they hadn't unlocked the kitchen door, though it wasn't much of a hassle since the staff came about 15 minutes later to unlock it for us.

The room is wide and clean. It's really cheap for a room and a kitchen! There's also a supermarket nearby. Late checkin is also very easy with a detailed instruction about where to find the key. The staff are really helpful

• Quintuple Room

Host was greating us in Russian. Not all the people on East from Germany are Russians!!! Many nations have suffered from Russia and it is a great insult to remind that. Remember raped German women in 1945!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel says on their pages "self catering" but only when you get there you hear that using the kitchen costs 10€/day extra. I couldn't find anywhere an option to book that in advance, or to even know about it. Our room was on the 4th floor, no elevator. For us that was quite ok but for many others it isn't. Next time I come to Dresden I will propably stay somewhere else.

• Quintuple Room

it is too simple for that price everything is for extra charge= parking, breakfast. No fridge in the room kitchen is closed, staff doesn§t speak English... very far fm the center of the town practically next town.

• Studio Apartment

The bathroom was not the cleanest I have seen but was more than adequate. The kitchen could really have done with some more crockery, cutlery etc - it was pretty sparse. However, given the amount we paid, it was superb value and easy to overlook these negatives.

The apartment was very spacious - 4 separate rooms (bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room) all of which were great sizes. Amazing value for money. Good location - only a few kilometres from the centre - easy to reach by tram although you could probably walk/cycle. Good restaurants near the property. Secure parking for a small extra fee. On-road parking looked like it was probably available in the area, but I didn't check to see whether or not you needed to pay for this.

• Quadruple Room

I called them to provide credit card number for late check in and in addition asked them for parking. They told me that they would put the key and parking number in the safe, but when I arrived at midnight I found no key for parking. They had forgotten to assign parking place. The day after I checked out and went to city center, in the afternoon I realized that I forgot to collect my mobile charger in the room. I called them and asked to check if it is there, the lady told me that she would call me back, but she never called me.

Checking in was till 6 pm and for late check in it was arranged using outside safe.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

• Quadruple Room

The old lady from the counter we checked in at 25th May was so unfriendly, and no elavator that we have to took our heavy luggage all the way to the top level by stairs which was inconvenient.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I was informed there is no available parking place for my car, whereas no place was busy. It was raining cats and dogs when we came so getting a key from the safebox was a real challenge

great breakfast citybikes in neighbourhood

• Standard Triple Room

Not comfortable pillows. Strange additional door which was closed(it would be good to describe it). There were not slippers.

Was warm, clean and pretty breakfast.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Far from city center and central train station.

They were very nice, we arrived after midnight and they left the keys in a safe box, even without payment confirmation. Very comfortable, cosy and lots of space!

• Reviewed: 2 April 2017

• Standard Single Room

The bed and pillow were not very comfortable. Breakfast is good but overpriced (8 euros). The intenet is terribly slow, when it works. It's especially bad in the evenings when, I guess, everybody tries to connect at the same time. It is very unreliable and sometimes one simply cannot connect for several hours. This happens usually in the evenings when the reception is closed and nobody can help you rebooting it or something.

Far from the center but very well connected to the center and to the university with bus. Big rooms, clean, cosy, functional furniture. Very quiet area. Housekeeping comes every second day, which I consider reasonable. Staff is friendly, they speak a little bit of English but they definitely prefer to be addressed in German. There is a REWE nearby and nice bakeries. There is a fridge in the room, so you can store your own food if you want, and it is very silent so you can have it on without noise.

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

For a modern location to charge for Wifi use seems completely out of touch with current times. The check-in process was, although done by friendly staff, a bit more complicated than necessary considering my online reservation had given my personal information already.

The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The dinner at the in-house restaurant was fairly priced and had a nice mix of a-la-carte and buffet-style food. It was noticeable that the staff are old-school professionals of the lodging industry.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I got my keys after-hours. But they didn't leave the password for WiFi. Apparently it was supposed to be on the door, but there was nothing. Also, on my second and last evening there, the WiFi didn't work. There's no lift so I had to climb to 3rd floor. Luckily my bag wasn't too heavy.

Room was spacious.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The wifi didn't work at all. There was a small amount of mold in the shower (not very bad), and the shower bracket was broken so the shower head wouldn't stay up. The place has the atmosphere of a youth hostel, with a fairly young clientele travelling in groups and going back and forth to each other's rooms - this isn't necessarily a negative, depending on what you are looking for. Certainly the rooms are much nicer than the average youth hostel!

Very quiet neighbourhood, good soundproofing, spacious, well-decorated, comfortable room. The staff were accommodating about our room requests and about late check-in - it is easy to pick up the keys from the lockbox. Great value for money. Location is great, but only if you have a car. If you are going by public transport it would be quite inconvenient.

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

THE MATTRESS IN ROOM NUMBER 13 needs to be changed its old and needs new one and the sheets could have be softer they also need fresh ones

size CNN ON THE TV WAS GREAT

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

• Studio Apartment

Very spacious, beautiful apartment with a little kitchen, a big bedroom with a comfortable double bed and nice linen. The bathroom was clean and had nice tiles, two sinks and long mirror on the wall. Hair dryer and make-up mirror were also available - and to top it all, a neat bath-tub! The hotel was easy to reach with the tram, and the neighbourhood seems nice and calm. The staff was very friendly and helpful with us. All in all, our stay was absolutely wonderful - we will definitely stay here again next time we are in Dresden.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

1 - My Credit Card was charged even before we arrived. At the moment of booking, it clearly says, that a credit card is needed only for reservation and will be not charged! 2 - No elevator, rooms on 3rd+ floors is not easy to climb when you have heavy baggage.

Great value for money.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

• Standard Single Room

Need to pay attention to the small letters. Kitchen is not included in the standard rate. Costs another 10 euro. Bed could be a little more comfortable.

Quite place. Big bathroom. Balcony.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Hotell stuff needs to improve and to do something with wi-fi internet connection in rooms. Terrible low speed, and every evening we had problems to connect. I think it's important for all guests.

Nice Apartments, really very Big Flat and worm inside. Not to far from tram stop, 15 min and you in Central of Dresden. Quiet and nice place.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Needs to improve internet connection. Every evening when we came back, we had problems with internet, and reception is was already closed. So, it was really big problem for us.

Nice flat. Really big room. It's was nice, worm and quiet place. We really like it.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

• Standard Triple Room

It was a bit sparse and a bit far out. Also, one of the beds was really bowed in the middle so not the most comfortable.

The room was enormous and location was very close to the trams into the centre.

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Location - not great (10-15 minutes on the tram to the AltStadt area of the town). Didn't read the small print and arrived after 18:00hrs to a closed up reception, and didn't have access to my e-mail account. Little (if anything) in the way of places to eat and drink in the evening in the immediate vicinity.

Clean bedding with plenty of hot water.

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

- staff does not know English well

- we were allowed to check-in at 11 am without additional cost - clean - quiet neighborhood - well communicated with center and main train station (Bünaustraße tram stop is quite close) - good wifi signal (we were on first floor) - comfortable bed with separate sheets - big double room with couch to sit/lay - clean towels provided

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

• Quadruple Room

Nice big rooms. It is possible to use a kitchen in quadruple/quintuple rooms by extra price. Tram stop, many shops and bakeries are nearby. Very quiet district. Good wifi connection.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

- It is what it says - old apartments made into would-be hotel rooms. Lacked character. - Mattress was dodgy. Double bed basically made of 2 single mattresses. Uncomfortable. - The sofa was also dodgy.

- Location. - Nice bathroom.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

• Standard Triple Room

That is great hotel! Thanks to owner and personal. At the reception the man (sorry i forgot his name) told me about how to get to the city center what is the best way, what we can see. The room was very big, when we came there was warm! not like in other German hotels. And ofcourse the furnishing, the furnishing was really fresh like in 5 star hotel.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

• Quintuple Room

1. Far from old town 2. Heater not function well 3. Don't have elevator, not recommend for elderly. 4. No kitchen, it would need to pay additional 10euro 5. Slow wifi

Big bathroom

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

• Standard Triple Room

Its name is Hotel and apartments and I don't know where the apartments is.. They might think that due to you are located in the building next to the reception it is called apartment.. Well.. it was a very simple room. TV and furniture from ages ago and very old fashion. There was a lot of good potential wasted.

Very quiet neighbourhood

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

No lift.

Big room. Kitchen. Laundrette down the road. Tram stop, bakery and supermarkets nearby. If the apartment had a washing machine, it would be perfect.

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Internet connection didn't work! On the webpage, it seemed to have a kitchen! But actually, the kitchen was closed! It was not included! There were no elevator.

It was clean!

• Reviewed: 9 July 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Would love to write it was a silent place, but unfortunately there was a road reconstruction next to the building, so we had to stand up ca at 7 together with the works begin.

This apartment was literally a flat without a kitchen. Much space, very clean, beatiful view, strong walls which allowed not to hear any neighbors coming. Really liked the quarter, even if it was in about 7 tram stops to the city center. Would recommend this hotel for families with kids.

• Reviewed: 28 June 2016

• Quadruple Room

Even though the room had a kitchen it was locked as appearantly for kitchen you need to pay extra which we were not aware of. Still we stayed only for a night so it was not a big issue for us.

Overall it was a comfortable and clean appartement, tough to get to the cenral location we still needed to use public transportation. But the room was as expected!

• Reviewed: 27 June 2016

• Standard Triple Room

Extremely rude lady at the reception - our supposedly 3 person apartment was prepared for 2 people only, but after asking her kindly to supplement missing stuff (3rd chair, 3rd glass, etc.), she started to scream like crazy (partly in German, as she hadn't enough English knowledge) that we have a 2 room apartment so wo should be happy with what's inside. I've travelled to many places in the world but never has such experience. Also, when telling her that wi-fi wasn't working, she said it was not her problem. On the 2nd day at 10 AM the cleaning lady forced the door when we were still in pijamas, saying that she had to clean then, becouse later she worked in another place. Seriously??? In our apartment there was a closed kitchen (no info about kitchen option when booking), and a door note saying that it may be used for an extra fee if asked at the reception. Obviously, we didn't dare to ask for anything more in the recepion. Besides, CC terminal did not work when we arrived (the lady tried to convince me it was my card problem, although the card worked perfectly before and after the check-in in the shop next door), during 4 days we didn't manage to use the wi-fi for longer than 5 minutes and every morning we were woken to the scream of kids playing in the kindergarden in the next door building. In total - unforgettable experience not to be repeated.

Nice residential district, 6 tram stops from the center. Free parkng on the street. The beds were comfortable, but taking into account the staff and organization of the hotel, surely you can find better place at the same price in this district - or even much closer to the centre.

• Reviewed: 24 June 2016

• Standard Single Room

The hotel is 3 km far from the main railway station (Hbf) and 4km to Frauenkirche. But you can use convenient public transportation for a sightseeing tour in Dresden.

The hotel with a spacious room is always made clean every 2 days. TV, sofa, hairdryer etc. made me comfortable. There is a supermark not far from here, only 3-5 min to walk. Public transportation in Dresden is alway convenient even though you come back late. Thanks for the hostess I got good working internet during my stay there.

Wifi did not work.

• Quintuple Room

However the kitchen facilities were closed due to smoke detector warnings. This was a bit of a shame.

Property is good, spacious and good to reach.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The bed was not comfortable and the internet didn't work.

It was very clean

Breakfast Comfortable bed Near tram stop

No elevator

Spacious, nice room

• Quadruple Room

Would be nice if we were allowed to leave luggage at the reception after the checkout. Nowadays the hotels usually allow that.

Browse Hotel & Apartments Altstadtperle traveller photo gallery