Reviews of Apartments Garmisch-Partenkirchen

6.1

4.1

Nice location, comfortable place
    • One-Bedroom Apartment: 3-star

Keys are a bit difficult to collect. The apartment was about 2 Km away from the key collection point. If one is travelling by public transport, it is more cumbersome.

Beware of this agency
    • Studio (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Woman who manages this apartment rental company is very rude and unfortunately you have to liase with her to pick up the keys. Be warned that she is extremely difficult to get in touch with. She instructed us to call her from outside her office when we arrived at 9pm. It took half an hour of calling even though she knew when we were arriving and we ended up having to dismiss the taxi. When she did finally answer and I dared to remark that it took so long, she just started yelling at us and said it was not a hotel and we should not expect better service! Not the best welcome to Garmisch.

Apartment was clean

This is realy good and value for money.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment: 3-star

Apartment key need to collect from the agent which is near to Marainplats and the room located in different place. I paid two time taxi fare to reach the apartment.

I like this apartment because we can see the ice mountain from the living hall itself. My kids are very happy to stayed in that apartment.

Had issues with manager and site that says pets welcome (which is not the case).
    • Four-Room Apartment 5-star

DO NOT STAY HERE. Site says they take pets but they do not. Manager/Owner has several apartments so pictures may not match your stay. Best to stay somewhere else where they treat their customer better.

• Reviewed: 2 September 2016

My bad stay at garmisch

I was not happy at all because we were 4 family together and we book this apartment because they were in one compound but unfortunately they fool us and they give us very bad apartment scattered every were and not as we see in booking picture so I don't recommend any body to deal with this hotel they are very bad and not clean in dealing and actually the money I pay more than the places I sit in very old and I book two room flat for 6 adult but I get one very smal room and basment with bed

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

Great stay in Garmisch-Partenkirchen.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment: 3-star

we were 4 adults.. the sofa bed was kinda small for two adults..

Everything.. the apartment has 2 spacious balconies and the view is sensational..Also the owner: Madam Gross Grossgerr was kind and so helpful..

Location is good public transport is required from bahnoff
    • Studio (2 Adults + 1 Child)

No wifi in apartment i was provided with

There are also 3 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.