Reviews of Arktur City Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services offered. It is based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Otto-Suhr-Allee 74, Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf, 10585 Berlin, Germany

#519 of 596 hotels in Berlin

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Very comfortable

No airconditioning or fan so choice between street noise with open windows or lack of ventilation. No adequate curtain so street light a problem at night.

Location was marvellous. Room was very comfortable and lift handy.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

It's really not a hotel, just a place offering lower-quality accommodation

The reception is new, modern and tidy but to get to your room, you actually have to go outside and enter another building, which is a very different story... The corridors are old and would definitely need some renovation. Elevators are so old and outdated that I actually have doubts whether it's safe to use them. Walls are thin, so you can hear everything. I had a room with the private bathroom. It turned out that getting to the "private bathroom" requires getting out of the room and going through the corridor where the bathroom was based. Getting through the corridor to get a shower is not really how I understand "private bathroom" in a hotel. The breakfast was basic with cheap ingredients of poor quality. Also, in order to get to breakfast you need to step outside and go to another building what is not very convenient when it's raining. It also offers no hair dryer, iron or phone to the reception. Seriously, I don't think this place should be called a hotel - it is a clean (only benefit!) place offering some accommodation but calling it a hotel is a huge misinterpretation.

The hotel room was clean. That's the only benefit. I mean the cleaningness of the hotel rooms because the standard of the corridor and elevator is a very different story.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

The room was nice and the breakfast was just fine.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The heating system was not working for two days and when I called reception at night, first she couldn’t speak English and when she understood the reason of the call, she said in German that she can’t do anything about that. So the room was cold and we couldn’t take a shower next morning.

The room was nice and the breakfast was just fine.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Breakfast was good, the rooms are clean but old and some of...

smoke smell in some rooms and TV (cabel link) didn't work.

Breakfast was good, the rooms are clean but old and some of them (I guess) used to be smoking rooms, since they smell really bad of smoke, owerall it is an OK place to be, but should need some room renovation.

It is good.

Some of the staff members were not friendly. During our arrival, one woman at the reception gave us (my family and I) a room in the old building which was not clean and comfortable. We asked for a change to the new building, but she refused. She said that no free room is available even for the following days. I think she was lying just because she doesn't want us to change. We asked again another staff on the next day and she was quite cooperative and allowed us to change.

The hotel has two buildings (old and new). We stayed one night in the old building and two nights in the new building. The room in the new building was quite clean and nice looking. The breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

I could have got a much better hotel for a small prmium

I must have had the worst room in the hotel. The shower and wc were not en suite but across a public corridor. I am not sure whether the wc was for my exclusive use.

The hotel was clean and in a reasonable location for public transport.

The staff was nice and friendly.

A little bit to expensive, considering breakfast was not included and that the WiFi didn't work well in the room at times (sometimes it didn't even work at all). The TV in the room is a little bit old.

The staff was nice and friendly. Good breakfast. Really good location, there is a bus stop next to the hotel and the U-Bahn Station is not far. The room was nice and big, the beds were comfortable.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

satisfied

but there was not any light at the entrance. I arrived in the evening and I could not see the hotel due to no lighting. I asked of a deli in front of the hotel and he showed me where it is.

The staff was friendly. Room was clean. Breakfast was not perfect but it was satisfied. Everything was good.

A great place for comfortable stay for a short visit to Berlin. Bikes for rent are a great advantage
    • Comfort Single Room

I'd prefer something warm for breakfast like omelette or sausages, but it's just a "nice to have".

The room is just fine for one person, everything is very clean, breakfast is great and good bikes for rent! Internet worked perfectly and the staff is very nice. Close to Tegel airport and the area itself is nice.

Horrible

reception staff was pretending that they dont understand english , we get probbably worst room in whole hotel , this was disgusting , Bathroom was 1 square meter with toilet , bad bad bad , ale all this for over 100 euros , DONT GO THERE !!!

brekfast ok

The beds were quite comfy and the rooms were clean.

The rooms are a little smaller than they look in the photo, but that's not too bad. The only trouble I had with Arktur City Hotel was that in the morning you could hear people running/talking/yelling in the hallways.

The beds were quite comfy and the rooms were clean. The breakfast was nice, there are options in regards to the meat, cheeses, breads, yogurts, cereal, etc. I think it's a great hotel and location for a short stay!

old building. old lift. but overall is ok to stay.

breakfest. a few Place to sit. receptions in Another door. and you can not access that door. need to ask them to open door for entrance. parking very busy.

it is ok but not perfect.

NOT FOR SUMMER!

without air condition, room on 5th floor, sunny side: in my room were at least 40 degrees! in the morning, from 5am, traffic outside so I couldn't get my room cooler

localisation

Very clean.
    • Comfort Single Room

Air con would have been nice as it was extremely hot and humid weather while in Berlin.

Very clean. Friendly staff. Comfortable bed. Quiet .Good shower.

I enjoyed the stay, but would recommend the hotel to improve their breakfast area and food.
    • Comfort Single Room

The breakfast was a bit of a letdown. The breakfast shown in the pictures is not the same as given in the hotel. The eating area is small and crowded, with often not enough seats for all the guests. Furthermore, the food was basic and every day the same, a bit average overall.

The rooms were being cleaned every day, which is nice. The hotel was location in a busy street, which gives a lot of easy access towards public transportation. There were a few nice restaurants and cafe's in the area for a quick bite.

There are better options

I had serious problems with the internet connection, it did not work at all, I asked in the reception and tye lady told me that it was deficient and nothing to do... I missed a business call and an appointment for this.

Close to a subway station

-very central location

- breakfast was ok, but not worth the value - room was very small, not very comfortable, especially the bathroom was too little - two building, one with renewed rooms, however I stay in the old building which definitly needs renovation

-very central location

It was ok but it could have been better.

The breakfast was very small and the parking space was not free as it was advertised on the booking.com page of the hotel. I had to pay 7 EUROs per day for the parking. The room was also very small and there were spider cobwebs in the corner and we didn't have a minibar to store some fruits and sandwiches in.

I liked the location of the hotel. It was remote and next to Charlottenburg Castle and also there is a very nice restaurant nearby: Schnitzelei.

Nice and affordable in Berlin
    • Comfort Single Room

Great location to go to the Flohmarkt. Near Tiergarten. Very clean and basic room has everything I needed. Good shower/bathroom. OK breakfast. Parking in the street around the corner. Very quiet in the back building. Value for money.

• Comfort Double or Twin Room

The lift was out dated, it was really scary when using it. The WiFi wasn’t working through out our stay. The photos shown on the website wasn’t what we arrived to. The standards were very low and wasn’t worth the amount of money we paid for this. The room was extremely hot and we weren’t provided with a fan so made the experience very uncomfortable. It was really noisy around the hotel so we couldn’t get to sleep. Most of the rooms smelt like cigarettes. Therefore I wouldn’t recommend this place to stay.

Overall, I do not think the room was a good value for $150 USD/Night.

Lack of air conditioning. No access to both sides of bed.

Location was good. Subway stop is two blocks away. A city bus stops in front of hotel. Buffet breakfast was good. Helpful staff. Grocery store and restaurants are within two blocks of hotel.

The experience at this hotel was very disappointing.

The experience at this hotel was very disappointing. The photos of the hotel on bookings were misleading. The reality is extremely different. The attitude of the staff was negative. I don’t recommend this hotel

Not recommended

We didn't liked the dark room (little natural light), the bad heavy smell, broken window frame which btw it wasn't tilting and room size which wasn't 18 m2 as advertised. Breakfast is served next to the reception, whitin same space.

All fine if you don’t need internet in your room.

No WLAN in the room, which I found quite unpleasant. The staff said first they would fix it, then that there were too many users. Ended up sitting at the reception to solve some urgent issues.

Great location, reasonable rates
    • Comfort Single Room

I picked this hotel for the price and because it was close to my friend’s apartment. I was surprised at how nice the room was. It seemed new. The WiFi was very good. The free breakfast was excellent. I will definitely return.

only location

hotel was old and dirty and you can feel cigarette smell in your room, staff was absolutly rude, wall like a paper you can hear everything who is screaming otside or on next room, it was worst hotel ever, i’m very dissapointed..

only location

Poor disappointing

Yhe dormitory or accomodation type of room were offered a hotel. Nothing to do withe rooms in the pictures. You should control things you offer. Visit yourself and check before you install it on your webpage.shame big shame

That hotel cannot be called Hotel. And it is your fault that you do not check what do they offer under nice pictures. I cannot describe the room and my frelings and disappointment. We changed the ticket and left Berlin sooner than planned.

Hotel is close to metro and is situated in calm area close...

Hotel is close to metro and is situated in calm area close to Charlottenburg. You can rent a bike for 12€ per day at the reception, which I highly recommend!

turist

1) We had room on ground floor (or first floor, depends how u count it) and the problem was that there were only bamboo curtain. During the day it was giving the shadow from sun, but during a night was not working at all. Vis a vis to our room was a street lamp and it was anointing to have full light during a night.

1) Close to underground. Good connection with most attractive districts. 2) Breakfast was made of fresh products. Everyday was the same, but it was not a problem, it was fresh and tasty. When something was missing, immediately it was filled. 3) Cleaning of room was proper and we have no complains about that.

Good price and good quality

it is always not so comfortable if you need to go from your room to reception desk or breakfast room and first you need to go to the street. the rooms need some refresment. but still the value for money was good and we are satisfied

Good price and good quality. Personnel was very helpfull. Rooms has plenty of space and even if they don't look as new one, for one night stay there were fine. Breakfast was also very fine - it is a good standard - you can choose from various meat and cheese.

The breakfast was really good and consistent, no comments or...

The room pictures are far from reality - we've received a room with poor facilities (we've expected a room which looks like the ones from the pictures). Also the bathroom was really small.

The breakfast was really good and consistent, no comments or negative reviews regarding it. Also, the room was clean, each day the bed sheets and the towels were changed.

OK for value
    • Comfort Single Room

I am glad I spoke German as the staff found it difficult to speak English. I had to leave early to catch a plane. As they were no one at the reception, I left my pass in the room and send them an email to notify. They replied that they did not find it without reassuring me. I keep wondering if they will try to charge me extra for that. No good for your peace of mine. Real communication issues impacting the customer service.

The room was more than OK for the price I guess.

Adequate hotel
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

We requested an early check in and arrived just after midday. We were told on arrival that check in was never before 2pm. They did let us store our suitcases though. Breakfast was simple - small selection of cereals, toast with jam, bread with cold meat or cheese, biscuits and some fruit with coffee and juice. Our room was quite cold and there was no radiator/heater in our room. My mattress wasn't very comfortable - quite springy. I wouldn't suggest this hotel to people but I also wouldn't advise anyone to not stay there. It is good value for money and adequate for a short stay.

We booked a comfort double and had a room in the refurbished building. The room was large and nicely decorated. Very modern. The shower was powerful but the shower curtain does come into the shower due to the extractor fan being above the shower and pulling the curtain inward. The location is good. The bus stop is right outside and you can catch the M45 to zoologischer garden which seemed to be one of their main stations so you can catch whatever change you need to. Alternatively, the hotel is a 6 minute walk from the U-bahn where you can catch direct lines to most places. On a travel note - dont buy the welcome to berlin travel card for tourists unless you're really going to make use of the discounts it provides. You can buy a 7 day travel ticket for zones A,B and C for €37. There are other ticket options so take a look at them! The street that the hotel is on has a few bars and shops too.

we paid for extra comfort rooms: 2 singles and one twin,...

we paid for extra comfort rooms: 2 singles and one twin, these are recently refurbished to good standard. Beds is very comfortable, but single rooms were disappointedly small size, walls paper thin you can hear your neighbour. No tea/coffee facilities in bedroom. Period we went in March was slightly pricey. Great location, lovely Italian restaurant next door along with shops and staff are brilliant!!

The accommodation was very clean.

The room for two was tiny. While it was fine for sleeping you wouldn’t really want to spend any time at the hotel itself.

The accommodation was very clean. WiFi was excellent.

Not suitable for families with small children.

Cleanness could be better. Staff not very friendly, language difficulties, like English not a common knowledge among the staff. Room without a telephone to dial reception. Need to change buildings through the street to get to the receptionist or grab a beer.

Very quiet place, well located, near bus stop and subway. Excellent beds. Cheap.

Overall a good stay in a great location and happy to recommend this property.

The blinds on the ground floor rooms did not block out the streetlights. They could not be raised during day time so the lighting in the room was not so good - not enough natural light during the day time and too light at night! Everything else about the room was very good.

Very comfy bed and excellent wifi coverage.

The room was well equipped and clean, the bed comfortable.

Poor soundproofing between the rooms, we had the reception call at 11 pm on Friday and threatening (in german) to call police for noise when we were only watching TV. The reception staff was not able to speak English.

The room was well equipped and clean, the bed comfortable. The hotel location is good to visit the city.

Never going back..
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Everything! Evening lady was very rude, cant even speak English and not helpful at all. The shower was really small and the curtains keep sticking to you while you trying to shower! Its just horrible. I would never go back.

Big rooms

Location of the hotel was beside 2 supermarkets + directly...

1) Bathroom was very small in size 2) Room is definitely not a double room, barely a single room 3) no safe in the room to leave your money or any valuable thing 4) no closet just a couple a steel hanging garmet

Location of the hotel was beside 2 supermarkets + directly in front of a bus station and very near U-Bahn station

Generally the hotel is very good to stay in

The heating is not good. The breakfast is not good. It needs more varieties of food for breakfast.

The location is perfect. The Wi-Fi is good. The customer service is helpful. The staff is great. The cleaning service is great.

Before Arktur hotel i spend the same amount for...

for price they asking everything is poor

Before Arktur hotel i spend the same amount for reallyperfect Scandia hotel, Arktur asking the same,price but everything was,really,poor , Breakfast i,cannot believed i thought that is,the joke. in the propertys it was the building processes,on going bed was uncomfortable, and,the price dor this,hotel,worth 100e per night maximum, felt that they cheated on me very bad experience

Great place

The lady at reception was so nice and found for us the better room option immediately! We stayed at comfort room which was really big and super clean. All newly renovated, perfect place for its price! Thanks!

Clean and comfortable room with modern facilities.

There was an echo in the corridor and staircase, these areas were a bit gloomy.

Clean and comfortable room with modern facilities. The staff was friendly and attentive to my requests. Breakfast was not very extensive, but perfectly acceptable. Location is great if you want to stay close to Tegel airport.

Ok but not a 3 star.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

No hairdryer in the room, no tea making facilities, radiator in the bathroom was turned off so was freezing in there. The douvet was small (especially for taller people). Breakfast was very limited.

It was a good spacious room and a comfy bed. We were located in the rear part of hotel so was quieter.

well spent time between Christmas and New Years Eve
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The weakest point of the whole stay was the breakfast, very limited, "cheap". As the place call themselves a hotel, it should look much better than continental "italian" breakfast in the basement. Next time I would take the room without breakfast and go to REWE supermarkt accross the street to buy my breakfast in the bakary there.

Localization of the hotel is quite good, the Ubahn station is like 7 Min walk. There is no official parking from the Hotel, but if you are lucky, you can park you car nearby the hotel on the street. Beds are very comfortable and the rooms are clean. The man at the reception wasn't very nice in comparison to the woman next day :)

Unpleasant stay

Almost everything. Starting from the fact that the rooms’ pictures advertised are completely different from the room they gave us. Breakfast’s room was too small for all the guests therefore you had to wait quite some time before getting a table. Very small and poor room for the price paid. Bad odour coming from the wc. Really not worth it!

A decent place to stay if you're only looking for a bed near TXL

We stayed here two nights (once after we arrived on a late flight into TXL and once before an early flight out of there) and the difference between the two rooms was quite noticeable. Although the place is built around being a reasonably priced place to stay, the smaller room we had upstairs certainly challenged that approach. The included wifi could only be reached in one corner of the room and the tv provided was little more than a colorful paperweight. The room we stayed in downstairs was a lot better overall, yet both suffered from street noise that permeated the windows overlooking the passing traffic.

The close proximity to TXL airport and a train stop are certainly nice (as is the low price). The staff are pretty nice although their English wasn't the greatest (granted, you can't really fault them for that).

Good value for your money.

It says that there is internet connection in the room but actually it's not strong and that part was not satisfying.

It's a nice and clean place with really good breakfast which makes it good value for your money. Also bus and U-bahn stops are nearby.

Disaster, never again.

ALMOST EVERYTHING! the light in the room was so weak, the wifi didnt work at all, and we had a lady with the BIGGEST dog in the world staying in the room next door and he was keeping us up since 1:30 in the morning as he was jumping and playing (i suppose). It was terrible experience and we will NEVER come back. The room on the picture its not real , the room looked totally old and the bed was super uncomfortable. I wish hotel would at least consider putting all dog owners on one floor so they can disturb each other and not people that need to get a good night sleep and leave early morning ;) !

The location is very good

There were problems with WiFi in my room.
    • Comfort Single Room

There were problems with WiFi in my room. I could connect only through TKIP encryption (which is not secure) in my room. On the stairs and at the reception there was possible to connect with AES encryption.

Don't trust pictures on the internet!

You book nice 3-bedroom, and you get some old room on last floor, that is wet after small rain. When we ask what happend with room on the picture, they said that it is occupied. Sorry???

Maybe location was good, but we just needed place to sleep before we continue our trip.

It was just okay.

I do not think the beddinhs were ever changed. And I stayed for 4 nights. The room floor was not cleaned, peanuts that fell off on the first night of my stay were still in the floor when I left on the 5th day.

The location was very easily accessible.

I was happy with the accommodation overall, I would book it again.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was okay, nothing special, only cold meals were offered. (bread, meats, sausages, butter, cheese, some vegetables, yogurt). The receptionist was not really supportive, at the check in he just gave the card without telling anything, however when we asked him he helped.

The room was very nice, freshly renovated/new, clean, has everything which needed, we could even ask a hairdryer from the reception, as it was not in the room originally. Easily reachable with Metro or with buses.

Everything is okay except the WiFi connection is really poor.

The WiFi connection is really poor that I can’t connect, even though I had tell the staff 3 times, but every times he/she only reply me that he/she will call someone to check it, but I didn’t get any inform whether the problem is solved or not. Sometimes the WiFi connection is good outside my room, but not in room. And i have to always stay at the corridor outside room to stay online.

The baggage store services is really helpful especially to the tourists, it makes us convenience that we don’t need to find other place to store our baggage before we check in and after check out.

Difference between old and new part of the hotel

We got a room in the old section of the hotel which is nothing to compare with the new rooms. Old-fashioned feel. Also the pillows were huge and hard. Last stay was better.

We are staying here everytime we come to Berlin because the hotel is easy to reach from Tegel Airport and good value for money. Breakfast is amazing.

The place in the city is really not far from Tegel airport...

The windows of the room were to the main street so the noise was really big. And also the noise from neighbor rooms was heard. Breakfast are served near the reception, in the different building, so not very convenient. And no warm food for breakfast. There was no wardrobe, only some hangers. The bed old and not very comfortable.

The place in the city is really not far from Tegel airport and from city center, easy to reach by public transport - bus stop in front of the hotel, U-bahn - several minutes walk. The room was pretty big and clean, spacious bathroom. The reception works until midnight and the receptionist was very pleasant. Rewe supermarket and Rossmann shop just a few steps away as well as some bakeries. Considering the value and quality - a good choice.

Extremely bad value for the money.

I paid for an 18 sqm room and got a tiny room that had 5 sqm. They kept saying that the room is the same as in the photos except that it has been refurbished... Very rude staff. I strongly DO NOT recommend this hotel.

So called comfort rooms were not comfortable.
    • Comfort Single Room

So called comfort rooms were not comfortable. I expected it to be spacious at least but, it was like i was living in a prison cell or something, very small ! I wonder how the standard rooms are ... ?

Ok for a night to just sleep and go. Not good for family with kids or single lady.

It was so scary as we arrived late at night, reception in one building and the rooms were in other building had to go through the lift which was a very old one. Lady serving the breakfast was so rude.

Bed was ok that's it.

Friendly staff, comfortable bed, excellent for our needs on...

Breakfast wasn't healthy. White bread cheese ham..

Friendly staff, comfortable bed, excellent for our needs on the way through Gernany. I wouldn't book this if we stayed for more than 1 night

Very convenient, large room and clean.

It was cold and could not find how to put on the heat. The room was bare and not exactly as in the photo. No pictures, and light over one bed did not work or exist. Seems it was not fully completed yet. You had to walk around the corner from reception and it was raining. Noone helped you to get the luggage in.

I booked it as it was the closest to where I was going and a friend recommended it. The room was big.

Comfortable bed, hotel was renovated recently so it looks...

Breakfast - low choice and the cheapest products (like 'aro' brand yoghurt and low quality bread). They started to take away food already at 10:00. Reception worker who didn't even say us room number and left (room was in different building than reception), so we had to "blind try" all the rooms on a floor. She also didn't speak English and seemed to be not happy about her work.

Comfortable bed, hotel was renovated recently so it looks quite OK. Hotel is quite close to the Tegel airport (€15, 15 minute ride). Room was clean (if I skip a lot of someone's hair in the bathroom).

.they were super rude .

.they were super rude . We couldn't call our family from the hall room , the made us shout up for that . Also the room and hotel is not as described in publication

Three night stay

The rooms are not like those in the photos, rather old ones actually and quite small. Really noisy if you are on the side of the street, couldn't sleep at all the first night. The parking is falsely advertised as free, we had to pay 7 eur per day because we didn't have some kind of a parking sticker already... If we had known that, we would have booked someplace else.

The staff was helpful, they changed our room when we complained about the noise. Bus station in front of the hotel. Breakfast was ok.

Adequate

They couldn't find the booking and had to give card payment details 3 times. Got sent to the wrong building for our room. No tea/coffee making facilities in room. Poor wifi signal so had to use phone data. Noisy neighbours. Lift door slamming woke us up several times a night.

Nice big bed.

You get what you paid for

The room was not what it looked like as advertised. The advert had said it was 0.3miles from the city centre however it was in fact 3.3 miles. Furthermore the rooms were small, small bathrooms and poor wifi connection. The breakfast buffet was a standard buffet I thought there would have been cooked food and more of a variety.

Good location for the underground station

Right choice as far I am concerned because I have only one day in Berlin

Staff may slow down a little bite when explaining things.

Location of this property is good for those using public transportation, bus to/from airport, and metro to/from the city center. Nearby there is a grocery store where you could buy necessities.

Not the best won't stay again

Room didn't look like it was cleaned from last occupant shower curtain and bathroom filled with hair and floor dusty steps was horribly dirty

Close to lots of sites and not too far from city life

Do not think just book.

I like the Helping Staff, good public transpotation from the hotel 0 min walk .. mall were near 2 mins walk .. breakfast was good.. everything wes excellent.

The hotel was conveniently located for our needs. The hotel does need to be renovated.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was not always prepared to a good standard. The main restaurant requires renovation. Some but not all the staff were not a helpful as they could have been.

The swimming pool was very well managed. The lifeguard was extremely helpful

- room equipment
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

- curtain in a shower was constantly sticked during showering - small restaurant for breakfast - non-smoking room was smoked (first day)

- room equipment - bus stop, u-bahn near hotel

Very good hotel for a reasenable price
    • Comfort Single Room

AC could have been great.

I had a small room at the new building. It was relatively quiet and the WiFi was great! Breakfest was basic but have everything you actually need to start your Day. And the room was cleaned on a daily basis.

everything about this hotel is just horrible

everything about this hotel is just horrible. It's simply unacceptable for 75 euros per night for 2 persons. The conditions in the room are not human. The room photos of the property on Booking.com just have nothing to do with the reality

nothing, it's awful. I regret staying at this hotel I upload photos. I think it's fair that people see REAL photos.

Not satisfied! Do not recommend!

The fact that the employees speak Englisht a very poor level for a receptionist working with tourist I find it unacceptable especially when due to the non-speaking receptionist which did not understand that we wanted to stay another night, altough we informed them, while we were out visiting the city they abusively collect all our stuff (valuable and important ones, a VERY IMPORTANT CLUR THAT WE WERE COMING BACK! ) and eliberate the room. Imagine finding all your stuff (personal and valuable) in garbage bags only because the receptionist did not understood our request. Even so, the most dissapointing was the attitude of the management that did not want to admit that everything that happend was their mistake. I hope my time will allow me to submit an official complaint against this hotel.

The room was ok.