Reviews of art'otel dresden by park plaza 4 stars

Ostra-Allee 33, 01067 Dresden, Germany

#70 of 106 hotels in Dresden

• Art Twin Room

Honestly can't find fault.

Large room, excellent bathroom facilities, and in a kitsch sort of way the aesthetics were attractive (particularly the bathroom, which was very eccentric).

- some reception staff was arrogant - too light window curtains. I woke up at 5am because it was too bright in the room - no desk whatsoever despite the "design" - drip coffee from a mug for breakfast

+ good breakfast at just 9EUR + fancy room design (too fancy sometimes ;) )

• Art Twin Room

The rooms are outdated - you feel like you're walking back into the 90ies, which you either like or you don't. The aircon in my room didn't work (it actually turned the room into a sauna) - and was making a lot of noise. My friend also couldn't use hers. For me this resulted in a very bad night sleep which I told reception the next day. Receptionist said 'he'd make a note of it' - and that it would be 114 euros please. Unfortunate to simply not give a toss - for me this is what leads me to not recommending this hotel.

The hotel has a very central location and the rooms have comfortable beds. The breakfast is decent.

• Art Twin Room

Sometimes you had to wait long for elevator.

Big room with nice furnitures, good Wi-Fi, surprising bathroom, Hotel is close to Zwinger and Opera, good breakfast

• Art Twin Room

The hotel is just walking distance from the city centre and other tourist attractions. Room is clean and equipped with basic stuffs. Pillows are the best I have ever used, made my sleep much better. Definitely recommend.

• Art Twin Room

It was very dark in the bathroom, and although we asked to repair the one light, it didn't happen. It was difficult to shave for my husband or to put make-up on for me. I missed as well additional mirror in the room. They book on your card additional 30 euro fee for every day to cover eventual use of the mini bar (when you don't use, they return it).

Very nice room, comfy beds and mini bar full of drinks. Very nice choice in restaurant for breakfast. The hotel is 10 min walking distance from the old town, so you don't need to use public transport, but if you want to - all shopping malls and city center is just 2-3 tram stops away. The tram stop is 3 min walk from hotel - just across the street. Air Condition is working perfectly.

• Art Twin Room

Booked here one night in this hotel even if we live in Dresden, because we couldn’t go back to our house due to a Second World War bomb that have been found in the city two nights before not far from our house here in Dresden. We checked in and payed immediately as requested by the hotel staff. At 17.00 (still in time to cancel the booking on booking.com which deadline was 18.00, but we already payed), Dresden authorities communicated that all evacuated people (about 9000 of us) could finally (would have been the third night out of homes) return safely in their houses. So we asked the reception if we could leave the room and have part of our money returned back, referring to the emergency circumstances that made us book the room. There has been no way, we were returned not a single cent, but we returned to our house anyway and didn’t sleep in the hotel. In any case the hotel is outdated and walls should need to be painted and it is not a a 4 Star but rather a 3. Actually it was the second time we booked it (the first a couple of years ago) because of the price and the “state of emergency”, but since the policy of this hotel is so “open”, we will definitely not return and don’t recommend it.

• Art Twin Room

I felt nickel and dimed by this hotel. Absolutely everything seems to have a price tag on it which I personally found off putting. The hotel is in a great location but it lacks personalized service. Also, there was no place to hang our clothes or store our clothes in our room. The bathroom floor got very wet as the shower curtain isn’t fool proof. The bathroom could use a little counter to put toiletries.

• Art Twin Room

We were ignored on entering the restaurant and then told we couldn’t sit down. Only one table was occupied. We went elsewhere.

The pillows were the best on our trip so far.

• Art Twin Room

Hotel is nice and clean. Staff was really helpful. Very good breakfast. Hotel is in convenient location, close to Zimpfel palace, but still very quiet.

• Art Twin Room

the windows curtains were very dirty, it shouldn't happen at 4* htel. I was very disappointed the air condition was loud

good location, close to the center; breakfast was okey

• Art Twin Room

1) No place to hang clothes 2) The kettle in the room is dangerous!

1) Spacious room and bathroom 2) Minimalist and artsy design 3) Good WiFi 4) Great location, central 5) Silent surrounding

• Art Single Room

Room lacked wardrobe space if you were staying for more than one night. T.V. Extremely dated. Not enough staff working in bar/restaurant to get speedy service.

Booked single room but got a double. Room very comfortable. Good breakfast and convenient location.

• Art Twin Room

No other coffee for breakfast than coffee with milk. There are a lot of prints of A. R. Penck paintings in the hotel, and I think that some of the guests might not appreciate them.

Location is really good: not too far to get to the Dresden Mitte railway station, but still far enough to not have an impression that you stay by a train station; the center of Dresden is a 10-15 minutes walk or a 5 minutes tram ride. The rooms are spacious, sound-proof, and half of them have a great view on the Dresden's skyline. Cleanliness is impeccable, wifi connection is stable, breakfasts are diverse and tasty. The hotel tries to keep up with its "arty" name, so there are a lots of interesting design solutions and paintings prints inside. Would definitely recommend.

• Art Twin Room

Room wasn't clean, The men at the reception dont smile at all and give you a feeling they are doing you a favor they are answering your questions.

Location is good, decent value for money

• Art Twin Room

Dark corridors with lights on timer, eco this, eco that: we burnt tonnes of jet fuel getting here so a couple of towels makes no practical difference!

Funky rooms where design ranked higher than utility

• Art Twin Room

It was only value for money at the price I paid via booking.com. However I was a little surprised to be charged EUR9.46 in local taxes when I arrived, as the booking.com receipt said local taxes were included. This also seems rather high for local taxes

• Art Twin Room

Very friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable beds and great bathroom. Nice view from the vindow and the location - very close to the city-centre and to the station "Dresden Mitte". Good value for money, if you are having a weekend city trip.

• Art Twin Room

The room was modern and quirky and some of the layout features were awkward - such as having to slide the table round which was attached to a door, to open the wardrobe. There wasn't a mirror in the bedroom, which we found annoying.

The location was great - just a short walk to main tourist attractions and literally over the road from a hop-on-hop-off tour bus stop. The room and bathroom were spacious and the was beds were comfortable. Breakfast was lovely, with a wide range of cereals, pastries and meats to choose from, as well as bacon, sausage and scrambled eggs. On our last moring we had to leave before breakfast to catch a train and the hotel provided us with a packed lunch each - a lovely touch.

• Art Twin Room Plus

Very poor quality wifi. Restaurant Thursday evening only serving groups; no a-la-carte; choice hotel was a.o. for having dinner at hotel after 700 km driving. No parking deal with nearby garage.

the room

• Art Twin Room

Room was quite small (but not too small), just one chair.

Interesting room (and bathroom) design. Very close to city centre (walk distance from Zwinger). Very comfortable bed. Kettle with some teabags, coffee and cocoa in the room - it was nice to have warm drink when we returned to our room in the evening. Breakfast was perfect - a lot of choices, good food.

• Art Twin Room

- The coffee at the bar did not taste good at all (one of the worst coffees i had frankly spoken)... well for me, a good coffee in the morning is vital

- Big and nice artistically-styled rooms - Bathroom was big and very clean

• Art Twin Room

1)Reception staff need more smile infront of customer and take it easy (Staff was like a robot) 2)Once I entered room after my checkin , the toillet smell was awful......... I needed to use my perfume everywhere :((

Welcome gelly, good place to reach to the downtown Particullary good

• Art Twin Room

Investment in refurnishing of the rooms necessary Very small and old TV bad mattress - much to soft, has to be urgently renewed

very good rates very close to the center

• Art Twin Room

I was too disappointed with the sauna and fitness center.... Besides it wasn't included in the price. 6 euro per person for such a sauna doesn't worth it... I have made a reservation online. There was the regular price without breakfast, since I don't prefer have breakfast at the hotels, during the check-in procedure the price was raised for 35 euros... hmmmm. Ok... During the checking-out I have learned that they added the price for the breakfast even without asking me if i need it... It was not so pleasant to discuss this issues at the reception.... Nevertheless without any problems the staff have reduced the price to the initial one. Thank you for that! But I believe the staff should ask the guest about the additional cost in advance before the payment...

• Art Twin Room

noise from the street during night

I arrived there very late (around 1:00 AM) and the staff warmly welcomed me. The staffs were very kind and helpful. The location is very close (just 5 min by walk) to the ICC (International Conference Center). The room was clean and spacious.

• Art Twin Room

No food at the restaurant/bar after 2pm (when I arrived from the airport) - but that’s quite common

Very nice and arry hotel! The staff is very kind. Room quiet and clean. I didn’t try the restaurant, but breakfast was very good! Very close to the conference center. 15 mins walk ti downtown.

• Art Twin Room

The bathroom was dirty, mirror in splashes, radiator was covered with dust, a hair was found in shower. It wasn't disgustingly dirty, but I wouldn't say it was very comfortable to use it. The reception area was quite poor. But the biggest downside for me was parking - it costs 14,5 EUR for 24 hours, I received this information only after paid for non cancelation option. So I needed to leave my car on the street. Maybe it is itself not a big problem, but I was disappointed.

Location was 5 minutes away from old city center. Room was quite and well lighted. Breakfast was better than average, was pleasantly surprised by variety of cheese.

• Art Twin Room

Due to sickness of one of our family members we wanted to cancel one room. This was declined due to the fact that we booked online. So, we had to pay for two rooms even so we tried to cancel about a week in advance.

Breakfast buffet was very good.

• Art Twin Room

Only minor things like location. No shops or supermarkets in immediate surroundings, little choice of restaurants in walking distance. The walk into town was a bit too long for walking and a bit too short for going by public transportation.

Art'otel Dresden is a only short train ride away from Dresden airport and lies close to Dresden Mitte station. My mother and I were welcomed by a friendly staff and provided with a spacious room. The bathroom was also big, modern and clean. A water boiler and a collection of tea, hot chocolate and coffee were available. Breakfast was served in a stylish restaurant and was excellent. We would stay here again!

• Art Twin Room

Not the fault of hotel but limited eating nearby. Make reservations at Schiesshaus. Mongolian, sushi and Donar kebap next street over. Italian Restaurant next door was closed.

Very good full breakfast. Comfortable beds. Clean. Loved futuristic bathroom. Close to Altstadt.

• Art Twin Room

Check-in process could be improved. It took too Long.

The Hotel was well situated for the Alt-Stadt. Breakfast was excellent and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Art Twin Room

We had to pay an extra 3 euros for city tax, which we did not know. I think the room was slightly expensive, without breakfast.

The room was very large, comfortable and unique. Fast WiFi, close to the city.

• Art Twin Room

The room on the first floor with completely unattractive view to yard and wall at the opposite side.

Brillant location, near to city centre and the Old Town. Perfect tidiness. Really tasty and rich breakfast. Designer building and furnishings, surprising during the first contact. Cheap city parking along the street.

• Art Twin Room

parking opportunities (expensive, nearest and cheapest alternative is Parking Mitte for 10 EUR/day) and as fair as I understood, sauna is not free of charge

nice design, interesting "window" to the bathroom that can be blurred (but it takes some time until you find how to do it...), very good breakfast and overall facilities in the room as well as the hotel.

• Art Twin Room

No choice of food places near the hotel area. Our window view (inside) was a bit disappointing. Some pictures of the hotel are better than the reality

Generally we liked the place. Good location. Good size of the rooms. Art on the walls and around, nice smell of corridors area. Tea pot and a good choice of tea, coffee, cacao in the rooms

• Art Twin Room

fitness room too small and too few things, exactly as in photo, no more very hight tourism tax

hotel itself very nice and staff very helpful. Good breakfast

• Art Twin Room Plus

Hotel rooms facing the road are somewhat affected by the noise of the tramway that operates all night through.

The extra large room ("suite") I chose was located at a corner of the building, with plenty of space and view over 270 degrees of the city. A great place, worth a trip pf its own.

• Art Twin Room

The wifi is a big issue: Though it is common practice in many hotels it can create a ton of unnecessary technical problems to interfere with DNS resolution and re-route people to a login page. Related to this: After I paid for a high speed Wifi connection (7 Euros per 24 hours, so pretty damn expensive in comparison) I was kicked out of the wifi after 3 hours, had to log in anew and was thereby downgraded to the free low speed connection. The free low speed connection is fine for most purposes but not sufficient for more bandwidth demanding cases. I, for instance, had to perform a system update from online repositories. Still related to this: The night staff did not know anything about the non-free high speed wifi and did, in fact, not understand me at all when I wanted to pay for it; I then paid in the morning just before I left.

The property is conveniently situated close to the city center, close to the convention center and easily reached by train and local public transport. The rooms are large and comfortable, the facilities are modern, the staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Art Twin Room

The TV is really small but honestly who needs a TV while exploring the beautiful city dresden. And if you arrive with the train it is quiet a long walk to the hotel.

This hotel has the perfect location or a weekend getaway to explore Dresden. The Zwinger and the Oper are in walking distance. The staff is helpful and friednly and the breakfast is amazing and offers many variations. All in all the perfect hotel for this price with an amazing location.

• Art Twin Room

The fact that somebody knocked and opened a door to my room at 09:00 on the check out day. Gym could also be a little better equipped.

Transparent (but with non-transparent option) toilet windows were awesome))

• Art Suite

the room a bit too design in shape (triangle), though big enough.

i stayed at this hotel in the xmas season, as expected, the hotel was full with people, it's a big hotel, so you can't expect lots of attention at this point. the breakfast room was rather loaded with tourists, but you could feel the hotel is trying to cope. my luggage was delayed by lufthansa for one day, the hotel staff was friendly enough to help with possible extra amenities, not much but gracious gesture. thank you. the room is huge, lots of lights from big windows, comfy bed. hotel location is great, 5 minutes to walk to the Dresden Mitte S-bahn station, 10 minutes to walk to old town center. ps: i love the design of the writing table, movable on a rail, easy access to the plugs on the wall.

• Art Twin Room

One of our group asked for the room to be cleaned and was told it would be but no one ever appeared. Another of the group in a different room asked if they could come back in 5 minutes and they didn’t. The following day she asked if they could send someone up to clean as it hadn’t been done the previous day and the member of staff shrugged their shoulders and said “I suppose so”. When we returned that evening all 3 rooms had had the beds made but that was it. My coffee mugs were still where I’d left them and not cleaned, the tea/coffee packets hadn’t been restocked and the big towel I’d left on the bathroom floor was still on the floor. On checking out no one was asked how our stay had been. It was all a stark contrast to the lovely stay we’d just had in their Berlin hotel on 29th December.

Bed was comfortable and the location is convenient.

• Art Suite

Very bed service at the reception. Haven't received any proper information. Morning shift declined what the evening shift said. Asked to participate for the parking in front - just ignored me for 5 min. Got a room with the awful smell of a smoke.

• Art Twin Room

No ironing facilities in the hotel room. The staff promised to bring it to my room and it didn’t happen

Perfect money/quality ratio, fantastic breakfasts, comfortable beds, and unique hotel design

The elevator is slow :-)

Fantastic staff, very friendly and helpful. The location is great and just about 7 min walk to the heart of the city. The Breakfast is fabulous as well the service. All what you desire for a good start in the morning. The bed comfort is excellent!

• Art Twin Room

Only a few minor issues.. the lights down our hall were off for the duration of our stay, and the shower curtains were ineffective. Otherwise there were no substantial issues.

We were really happy with this hotel, it was very clean, provided toiletries and a really nice breakfast was included in the purchase. It is close to the main attractions of Dresden and also very close to public transport.

• Art Twin Room

There were no bath slippers ... I would expect it from a boutique property located in an upscale location!

Clean comfortable room and great location within 2 mins walk from Zwinger Museum! The staff at front desk spoke English and checking in was really simple... just with the booking confirmation and passport!

• Art Single Room

Breakfast Crowded. Beer Selection simple Standard, Poor. Not fitting into Overall Art Concept. Not all of the extraordinary details are of practical usefulness, e.g. Access to wardrobe, TV behind curtain.

Art Concept. Love for surprising Details.

• Art Twin Room

It would be great to have king-size bed except the twin bed.

I really liked the unusual room-solution. And everything was great with it - bed was comfy, food was good, view was ok. Big bathtub is a big plus.

• Art Twin Room Plus

I thought that if property offers parking, it is their parking, not an extra. Besides, the staff provided WRONG INFORMATION ABOUT PARKING when we arrived... I think the reception does not know the parking rules in Dresden, because you can stand on the pavement in front of the hotel, but nobody told us (and we did ask!) that it is only for 1 hour. The second receptionist told us the next day when we showed our ticket...

Really nice bathroom cosmetics! Also, tea/coffee making facilities in the room were most welcome, only one of the cups was a little dirty.

• Art Twin Room

We enjoyed the stay by art'otel. It´s very good located and reachable by traffic or feet, close to the center and also to the Messe Dresden/Ostrapark, where we attend one culture event. We appreciate quiet and comfortable room. Breakfast was tasty. Would like to come again. Thank you!

• Art Twin Room

I was a little disappointed with the sauna view, which is far from being breathtaking as advertised. But it was clean and warm.

It's a hotel with beautiful and eye-catching design that doesn't come at the expense of comfort or usability. The location is great, 5-minutes walk to the gorgeous Zwinger palace, and the downtown areas is a little bit further. It's also very easy to get to the hotel from the train station or the airport by S-bana (station Dresden-Mitte is just in 5 minutes walk). The staff was helpful and friendly. Very comfortable bed and good breakfast! But try to avoid rush hour since there are limited number of tables at the restaurant.

• Art Twin Room

We were very disappointed with the hotel. On booking.com it says that they accept pets. When we arrived, in order to get our tickets they made us sign a document that we cannot leave our dog in the room on his own (although our dog is trained to stay calm on his own for 1-2 hours), even when we had to go downstairs for breakfast or when we wanted to visit the opera. We complained to the staff about this, because on booking.com nothing like this was mentioned. We had to speak to the person in charge, who finally told us (after we had signed the document) that they wouldn't mind if we left our dog for one or two hours as long as the dog was calm. In the end we never left the dog (although he is very well trained to stay calm for 1-2 hours) alone and didn't go to the opera. Breakfast is very busy, crowded and loud (try being there very early). The area is a bit off the centre.

clean, spacious and calm!

• Art Twin Room

Room was very basis and TV would not turn on, Wifi was also not fast.

It was a good location to be able to walk to the Koln Mezza and afterwards across the bridge into town

• Art Twin Room

Art'Otel Dresden is a wonderful 90's time capsule and it should stay that way. The building is full of art of A.R.Penk. Once visiting the wonderful Albertinum museum you realise you are sleeping between the art works of a very influencing artist of Dresden. That made it extra special. The breakfast was something we looked forward already the evening before. It was that nice.

• Art Twin Room

The Wi-Fi connection wasn't superb, it was fluctuating quite a bit (and I was just using my phone to check websites/emails).

Location was lovely, short walk to Altstadt and public transport (S-Bahn, trams) is convenient. The staff were very friendly in general, we didn't have major questions to ask but they were very efficient in terms of check-in/out. Room and bathroom was clean and equipped with all the basics. We were happy with the accommodation for the price we paid!!

• Art Twin Room Plus

The staffs, especially the receptionist, are neither kind nor efficient. In spite of many calls from my room, there was no response at the reception. When I filed complaint, the response was just that "they were busy" without any excuse.

• Art Twin Room

The smell of the shampoo they offer was like incense. That is a matter of preference though, so this is not actually a complaint.

The room was nice, spacious and cut interestingly. The staff was extraordinarily nice and courteous (We forgot our room keys, and they replaced them after checking who we were). The hotel was clean and quiet. It was very close to the city center and you basically only have to go straight down the road to reach the beautiful down town area.

• Art Twin Room

The furniture is a bit oldish and the breakfast area along with the rooms'walls might need a renovation. Besides that, everything else was the way we expected it.

What we loved in that hotel was the staff at the breakfast and the ambience in the restaurant - silent, only a quiet little music in the background and the breakfast itself was delicious and appealing!! The hotel is situated just across the street where is the publishing house of The Saxonian newspaper, so we had the newspaper every day for free. Very nice and easy to access location, also the design of the rooms is very avant-garde and definitely out of the ordinary. Nice to visit for sure! Thank you for the free chocolate drink every day as well!

• Art Twin Room

Breakfast was good and the bed was comfortable. The location was also good - the Stadtrundfahrt bus went from just outside the door, and the town centre was a short walk away.

Nils.

Just a warning: Due to the nature of the "art hotel" thing. The particular artist for this hotel placed a flickering light in the room. So, in order to avoid this, you must either sleep with one of the lights on [i suggest the bathroom light], or take the key card out of the slot when you sleep [which obviously means you cannot charge anything]. My friend and I had no issues sleeping with a light on and got rather excellent sleep. We were on business and rarely sleep anyways...but it is a consideration. Otherwise, the hotel is a wee bit of a hidden gem, esp. location-wise...

• Art Suite (3 Adults)

Lot of traffic noise from trams & cars during the night as well as people coming from pubs,etc (were on the 1st floor, so be better higher up).

Room very nice & spacious as booked the Superior room. Staff very friendly, great breakfast and good location to Dresden city centre. Would stay here again.

• Art Twin Room

Some areas looked a bit worse for wear for example the doors on the corridors to housekeeping rooms looked beaten.

The unusual design features of the property, both in the common areas and the room, were fun. The staff are very helpful and cheerful.

• Art Twin Room

Strange paintings all over the place. But it's an art'otel after all :)

Very nice place! Interesting furniture, clean and comfortable bathroom, great breakfast. Just 5 minutes walk from the old city.

• Art Suite (3 Adults)

bath tub was super slippery and with tilde, one small step (area is small too) and you slide and drop, which did happen with me first day (luckily survived big trouble just back pain for 2 days). staff has added plastic rag second day

room is big and a lot of light from windows surrounding the room. Location is central but very quiet.

• Art Twin Room

The decor is a little dated and there were some large scuff marks on the walls.

Clean rooms, good location, nice breakfast and the beds were very comfortable.

• Art Twin Room

There is nothing but a small stool to sit on, no real chair. We didn't spend a lot of time in the room, but in the evenings, a chair is better for reading.

The room was a creative use of space, although it lacked a proper chair. The beds were comfortable, and the shampoo provided was really excellent. The shower was small but serviceable. It was a little walk down to the shopping/dining area, but not too far. I still consider it a good location, safe and quiet. Hop On Hop Off bus just down the street, and very close to the Zinger. I would stay here again.

• Art Twin Room

Sauna costs €6 per person (it would be nice if we could get this information on the booking page), breakfast was not fresh at all, staffs in the restaurant looked stressed, and the window of our hotel room was really dirty.

Friendly staff, good location, very calm (even a room on the street side)

• Art Twin Room

We signed up for the Eco Variant (understanding that this meant bedlinen and towels were only changed once in our 5-night stay). Our room was not cleaned once!!!! One day the minibar was checked and the tea-bags, coffee powder replaced. The breakfast tables in the restaurant was crowded together - because the unique archichtecture made a triangular room! The cupboard system ist very strange and difficult to use for clothes - there are no drawers. Even worse - the kettle has a power point quite close - but has to be put on the floor because it is pulled off the table if you open the cupboard.

Beds, Breakfast

• Art Twin Room

The stay was just for one night but it was the best by far I have ever had. Great bed, very comfortable, prefect designe of the room, bathroom, nice paintings. Albsolutely clean and quiet. Breakfast was amazing. It was perfect by all means

• Art Twin Room

The room smelled of smoke. When I checked in I called reception and was told that there wasn't anything they could do since there weren't any other rooms available (this is a 500 room hotel). They offered to spray it, but that only would have masked the smell for an hour or so. When we went to bed, we realised they'd only given us one single duvet for the two of us. It took me ages to get them to bring a second one; they weren't answering the phone at reception or at housekeeping. The rooms in the hotel are quirky but a bit dated. That said, it was pretty cheap to stay here. Gym has no air-con and very limited amount of stuff. One last thing. There were - inexplicably - a pair of luminous breasts on each of the guestroom doors. I'm not sure why. I've included a photo.

There is a gym, but it's very limited (not even a bench, and weights only go up to 10kg). Location is fine, it's around 5-10 minutes to walk into the main square.

• Art Twin Room

Bathroom sewer is partial blocked, and some light a broken. We didn't ask reception because my child sleep before we aware these problem.

Good location, close to the tourist attractions, some artworks in the hotel.

• Art Twin Room Plus

not much actually was good all round

clean modern arty hotel on the outskirts of the city nice check in area and good staff free welcome drink voucher for the bar ( which we didnt use ) rooms are a little unusual with the open plan toilet / bathroom window that everyone keeps mentioning but after 30 years of marriage to my wife didnt bother us but if you are a shy new couple it might cause issues for you our room was nice and clean and modern good wifi and air con poor view in ours looking into a office block breakfast was actually good plenty of choice and city outside seating area if prefered nice and quiet just on the edge of the city and we managed on street parking too for free

• Art Twin Room Plus

Please don't communicate that there is airco in this hotel. This is only a ventilator.

The location of the hotel was perfect, and not a lot of rumor. The room was nice, funny details and enough space. Good bed! They also solved our complaint of the airco very good!

Browse art'otel dresden by park plaza traveller photo gallery