Reviews of Hotel Bayern Vital This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Luitpoldstraße 8, 83435 Bad Reichenhall, Germany

#12 of 23 hotels in Bad Reichenhall

Perfect almost.
    • Double Room with Balcony

I do think the hotel can improve its gluten free options for dinner, in their main and panoramic restaurants. I have emailed the hotel direct about this and waiting for their reply.

Beautiful location for waking and sightseeing. Hotel room bathroom had 2 sinks, very clean, environmentally friendly hand and body wash. Plenty of clean towels, incl. some for use with the pool. Cleaners were very efficient and not at all obtrusive. Loved the swimming pool. Staff friendly and knowledgeable gave good information about local activities walks, sightseeing etc. Hotel gave discount vouchers for local transport and Rupertus Therme spa. Rupertus Spa is less than a 5 min walk away. We spent a good 1/2 day there. Excellent place for adults and families alike.

The room was nice, clean and big enough.

I felt insulted by the young lady in the reception. We had reservation of two rooms for two nights. She asked us to pay when we arrived .I always pay when we leave. No other hotels in this trip and in this country asked me to do so. Then she warned me to wait to be seated if I go to the restaurant for dinner and not go in and sit down by myself .Hello !!! I am an old lady so I am sure I was in more hotels, restaurants and countries than her. I am old enough to know how to behave. One more thing - in the room there was a welcome card beside a plate with a knife. But there was nothing on the plate. What was I supposed to do with the knife? Do all this things have any connection to the country I came of?

The room was nice, clean and big enough. Quiet place but close to the center. Good breakfast.

THIS TOWN AND LOCATION WAS WONDERFUL.

SAUNA HOURS BE AWARE OF ON SITE RESTAURANT AT NIGHT, VERY EXPENSIVE AND POOR QUALITY, BUT WAS VERY NICE FOR BREAKFAST.

WONDERFUL LOCATION AND THE TOWN WAS AMAZING , YOU MUST WALK THE MAIN SHOPPING STREET. VERY SHORT DRIVE TO EAGLES NEST.

I wouldn't return to this hotel nor recommend it to my friends or family.
    • Double Room with Balcony

1. The style of the room furnishings is very outdated. 2. The internet connection is horrible despite other reviews that claim that it is very good. 3. My sister's room had bathrobes, slipers & scale in the room. Our had none of those! When I asked about it, I was told it's because they had Junior Suite! But after all, I paid more for my room (2 people) than my sister (4 people)!!! Incostistency is NOT good! They should offer the same for all. 4. The interior of the "4 star" hotel feels like an old military building (kasarna) or dorm. Doesn't have wellness, spa or relaxing feel to it at all.

However the place was pretty clean. Breakfast was very good but the same every single morning.

Great hotel in a great town.

Found the dinner and breakfast arrangements a little difficult as I am gluten and dairy free, which limited the food selection (especially at breakfast) and because they state in the info that they can accommodate all sorts of diets I wasn't expecting to be so limited in my choices.

Staff were amazing - helpful and kind. Rooms were really lovely. I loved the fact there was somewhere to put your shoes by the door so you didn't make the room dirty. Conveniently situated to walk into town. Want to go back.

Enjoyable

No reception after 10 pm. Wifi complicated

Choice for breakfast is wonderful. Silence is calming. Roof is great. View from hotel is marvellous. Indoor swimming pool is big enough and warm enough

Nice Stay

I liked everything.

I enjoyed the reception when I first arrived, as well as the food served in the hotel restaurant. There was also a secure underground parking garage.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Stayed here before.

Wifi. Could be better

Stayed here before. Value for the money, great area- close to the city and rupertus therme. Good speaking English staff. Great balconys with a nice view at predigstuhl or Hochstaufen. Great rooms.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

Nothing wrong with this hotel, but we enjoyed it less than any of the places we stayed.

Very disappointed, we had counted on the hotel's advertised laundry facitilites, but turned out they just had a service we could send our clothes out to. Bad Reichenhall had very few restaurants and little to do.

the hotel is in a quiet location near the center.

the hotel is in a quiet location near the center. Breakfast is very good and the rooms are big and nice.

Very comfortable and sleep friendly room.
    • Single Room with Balcony

Very comfortable and sleep friendly room. Good ambience great staff very helpful.

Big bed, sleeping couch for my son was perfect.
    • Double Room with Balcony

The light in the bedroom made a strange noise, but I believe it's just a matter of maintenance.

Big bed, sleeping couch for my son was perfect.

Staff very friendly.
    • Double Room with Balcony

Staff very friendly. Great buffet breakfast.

Good Location for saltzberg
    • Double Room with Balcony

Room not a great view smelly outside very small balcony.

Great Breakfast

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

Excellent staff ,excellent breakfast.

Excellent staff ,excellent breakfast. Comfort beds and clean room

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

A wonderful stay we had.

Can't think of anything else.

The service and facilities.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2016

Good breakfast and dinner in a pleasant atmosphere.
    • Double Room with Balcony

Good breakfast and dinner in a pleasant atmosphere. Good underground parking. Friendly personnel.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

Underground parking garage
    • Double Room with Balcony

Using the underground parking is very difficult to get a room. The room is also small.

Good Breakfast

• Reviewed: 12 August 2015

Good location near to the Spa and the city center.

I asked for the quiet rooms and I got: a family with 2 small children that were crying in the night and somebody who moved a furniture in the middle of night as well. I had to change my room with my mum as I really needed some sleep to be able to drive next day for 7 hours. The room/the towels were not as clean as I would expect for the 4 stars hotel - not going to write the details. They were not able to provide a fan while not having AC at all during the hot wave in the EU. The minibar created additional hot air to already stuffy room.

Good location near to the Spa and the city center. WIFI working OK. Private parking (but paid extra).

• Reviewed: 14 July 2015

Warm welcome and very helpful receptionist about getting...

Warm welcome and very helpful receptionist about getting around town and transport facilities to Salzburg. Train station a mere 10-min walk away. Restaurants, cafés, shops nearby. The room (120) was large and comfortable. Wardrobes can be locked.Very spacious bathroom. Very copious breakfast.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2015

Dinner dining experience was marginal.

Dinner dining experience was marginal. Buffet was under par and tasted like reheated frozen dinners. We were rushed to eat as chef wanted to go home. Waitress barked at us to hurry and get our meal.

• Reviewed: 12 November 2015

Breakfast ok.

Staff and extra cost For outdoor Parking

Breakfast ok.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2015

Great hotel if you take part in their whole wellness package.

Great hotel if you take part in their whole wellness package.

• Reviewed: 14 July 2015

design tv is small

breakfast room area

• Reviewed: 3 April 2015

almost everything

not enough light in room

almost everything

There are also 10 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.