Reviews of Hotel BELLEVUE am Kurfürstendamm This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services offered. It is based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Emserstr. 19-20, Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf, 10719 Berlin, Germany

#526 of 579 hotels in Berlin

Location to our family was great and also it was in a quiet...
    • Double or Twin Room

Shabby "hotel" in dire need of renovation, fix up, paint, you name it. Normally I'm not picky but this even was beyond what I can accept. It was very much overpriced even for Berlin. The room was shabby and felt dirty, wallpaper ruined many places, sofa also ruined. Just very much in disrepair. Breakfast was uninspiring, lukewarm and just ok. We will be back to Berlin as our son lives there, but we will not be back to this place

Location to our family was great and also it was in a quiet street.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Overall very good choice
    • Quadruple Room

The Room did not have a small Refrigerator.

I liked the location of the Hote, and I liked the size of the Room, it was big enough for my Family, also the reception was very nice to move us to the Room the has a bathtub (Badewanne) as we requested.

This place has a good location, tasty breakfasts, clean and ...

Soundproofing of this place is awful: you get up when your neighbors decide to get up

This place has a good location, tasty breakfasts, clean and bright rooms

bad experience for me and family
    • Double or Twin Room

Didn’t work for families, has no AC for summer time. It’s more like a Hostal for backpackers. They gave me one bed for 4 people. It was really a disappointment.

One woman of the staff gave me back my phone left on the desk, she was really honest, she has A+

Location is a nice neighbourhood - largely residential and...
    • Double or Twin Room

Everything felt shabby. Hot water in the shower is on a knife edge - the temp changes all the time. Bathroom super small. Had two single beds in our room. One was firm the other springy and noisy.

Location is a nice neighbourhood - largely residential and near a main high end shopping area.

The staff are very helpful.

Idk if i should comment this, but try to make a not over boiled egg. Thanks! The internet needs improvement..you need to log in and disconnects after.you have different user name and password in each gadget you have.i did not really like the room, the carpet needs to be changed, i dont feel like walking on the carpet barefoot. Weird smell (maybe because of the carpet? Idk). I woke up few times during the night, because i heard people walking, playing, noise from upstairs, around our room. The door doesnt close well, unless you lock it with your key from inside. But seriously, the carpet needs to be changed.

The staff are very helpful. They are nice people. They will answer your questions and help you to your destinations. The food is fair. The transportation is close,Maybe only 5-6 minutes walk.

I booked a room with the description that the bathroom is...
    • Economy Single Room with Shared Bathroom

I booked a room with the description that the bathroom is shared with one other room. However, when i arrived it turned out the bathroom was the public hotel bathroom, meaning i was sharing the bathroom with every person who comes to the hotel. It was very annoying and i would never book at this hotel again due to the lack of professionalism and lack of trustworthiness this hotel showed with this act.

Pleasant stay off, off, off Kurfürstendamm.

The name of the hotel is utterly deceiving where it comes to the 'am Kurfürstendamm' part. It's definitely off, off, off Kurfürstendamm, even though it is still at walking distance from it. For those who'd like to read in bed: there's no light above the bed. The bed side lamp is lower than bed level. No idea who has thought that out.

Excellent, quiet, location with clean, basic, rooms. There's an elevator, there's free internet and a vending machine with chocolate bars, drinks and the like. The room was equipped with a small, outdated, but welcomed, TV-set. Finding a parking place for a car isn't difficult at all and free at night and Sundays.

The bed was very uncomfortable, and the room tiny.
    • Economy Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The bed was very uncomfortable, and the room tiny. Given the heat in Berlin at the time, in combination with the lack of an air-conditioner, I had to sleep with my window open; however, since my window faced an inner courtyard I was continuously woken up by the other inhabitant of the building. The breakfast is of the kind that it will slowly kill your soul. One night - ok, two nights or more - you will find yourself going out into the city craving a decent cup of coffee.

Quite ok price, acceptable place to stay.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4-6 Adults)

We had a downstairs apartment. Noise from the street and upstairs was inconvenient, wake up at night. Kitchen floor was uneven. No one brought more toilet paper (two days stay). We couldn't get refund when my friend was mistakenly charged with two breakfast instead of one.

Nice hotel and one lady of the staff was very helpful and friendly. We got our room early, so we could leave our bags and head to Alexanderplatz, that was amazing! Night worker couldn't answer any questions at morning. Nice cafe downstairs!

The bathroom was not clean and had a very strong smell of...
    • Economy Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The bathroom was not clean and had a very strong smell of urine. The toilet was dirty, and the towels also did not appear clean. (When I arrived in the room, a used towel from the previous guest was still hanging). The bed sheets were also partially ripped and the floor in the Hall was noticeably dirty. I would not recommend the hotel.

Price, good staff, good breakfast, quite place, no noise,...
    • Double or Twin Room

Paid parking (1 eur/hour) - working days 8-20. I was lucky: we arrived on holidays and parked for free, but it was not easy to find a free slot.

Price, good staff, good breakfast, quite place, no noise, good location for running workout, liquid shower gel.

just horror, check it out for yourself

lived in this hotel for one night from March 25 to March 26, 2018 in room 38. Just horror! The photo number in the reservation on the site has nothing like reality. The hotel is located in an old residential building, far from the center of Berlin. The elevator is too small, slowly exits, if the inhabitants of the dwelling still go, then it will take a long time to wait. Sometimes on the floor, where the reception is opened, the elevator door is opened and then it stands and does not go at all. room is not enough, beds are not comfortable, bed linen is dirty, old and torn. The cabinet is broken, holes from the sockets on the walls of the rooms are clogged with tape, the TV is more like a small monitor and hangs right under the ceiling. curtains are dirty and rubbed all, carpeting is torn off in the corners of the room. at the request of the number shown in the photo on the site, we were told at the reception that this number does not exist at all. When asked to replace the number, we were told that this is not possible. It was impossible to return to us the money we paid for living. city ​​parking on the street where the hotel is located. And it's terrible that in the morning of March 26 we found in our beds bed bugs, which were photographed, filmed and showed at the reception (Cimex lectularius is a species of Cimicidae (bed bugs). And that's all in 2018 in Berlin, photo will definitely add to the review

This is not my first review of the apartment, but I have not seen the worst years ago

It is good if they replace their old furniture is some rooms
    • Double or Twin Room

we got two single beds room, one of them was uncomfortable and caused me back pain, we stayed 2 days in that room before getting a different one that was very goodm The internet was very bad, slow and always gets disconnected

They have a good breakfast, staff are helpful

I had a wonderful stay. Berlin is the place to visit.

The only grime I had was that it was a bit noisy but then my room was next to the dinning room so I was woken with clanking and sounds when staff was setting breakfast out and then guests going for breakfast at 7am

The room was very nice and modern and clean. Very good breakfast in a nice modern dinning room with a balcony for smokers. Very good location for tourists.

Great location, beautiful neighborhood, quiet near Kurfürstendamm, lots of cafes & restaurants near
    • Double or Twin Room

I liked that the area arround the hotel includes many bakeries, groccery stores as well as cafés & restaurants. An American diner is just down the street, Blueberry Café is just a 10 minute walk.. Starbucks on Kurfürstendamm is also only 10 minutes walking. The houses in the area are beautiful. I wish I wouldv’e stayed here my entire trip rather than in Mitte. After a 10-15 Min. walk there is a S bahn station (bus 10 mins) from which you reach the main station in 9 minutes. Trains & busses run all night in Berlin. We reached everything in Mitte/Kreuzberg in about 25 mins. Schloss Charlottenburg is easily reachable by bus (from by the Starbucks). I also really liked that breakfast was 5 €. The breakfast room is very cute. The breakfast itself is actually pretty good with orange juice, a variety of tea, coffee as well as rolls (brötchen), cheese, ham, salami, (wurst) & also eggs, sausages and “frikadellen” ! I also loved the snack machine across the hall as well as the coffee/tea machine at the reception !! The room is a bit retro but very clean & with large windows and a small tv. The price was unbeatable !

Great place to see Berlin from very friendly and helpful staff gave us great information and maps.
    • Quadruple Room

We had booked a room with balcony but they couldn’t accommodate on first night so had one without

Really nice hotel staff very friendly and breakfast very good. Close to S and U Bahn

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

The plumbing was a little annoying, as the shower would not...

The plumbing was a little annoying, as the shower would not constantly drain. It would only drain about every minute. Felt like it was going to over flow There was also hair on the sheets and in the bathroom when we arrived.

Worst hotel ever! Disgusting dismissive staff. Not professional (RUDE)
    • Double or Twin Room

My room was located infront of the reception, The staff entered my room during the night to turn off my heating whilst it was -7 outside, i was on vacation with my 8 year old daughter. I am disgusted that you show such lack of professionalism and care for your customers. The next day when i was out again they entered my room and opened all the windows... it was -5 outside, we came back to a freezing cold room forced to wear our coats throughout the night. The hotel is more like a budget hostel with double beds. I will be reviewing on all platforms available to me as a customer. On the last day the 'chef' bumped into my daughter instead of apologising she rolled her eyes and dismissed my daughter as insuperior to her. Worst hotel I've ever stayed In, do not take your children here.

Nothing. Never been to a hotel which employed rude and arrogant reception and chef

Overall, very nice hotel.
    • Quadruple Room

The curtains don’t cover the light from the outside completely.

Very good for the price. It was very silent and quiet, the beds were comfy and clean and the bathroom too. The breakfast was great with many options to choose from. The photos correspond to what you will find in the hotel.

Awesome 😎
    • Double or Twin Room

Location is a bit far away from S and U Bahns (10-12 minutes walking). Breakfast is a bit too European - no hot eggs, only cold poached. Wifi disconnects every so often and you need to keep putting username and password if you don't actively use the internet which is a bit annoying.

Staff was super friendly, facilities were comfortable, decided to extend my stay in the hotel.

there is a nice bakery down, in the building.
    • Double or Twin Room

google maps doesn't always tell you the exact distance. Its quite a walk to the Hotel from the U-Bahn and to the nearby restaurants. Its rated 3 stars but I doubt it.

there is a nice bakery down, in the building.

I arrived late in the night and I called the hotel asking...

I arrived late in the night and I called the hotel asking the direction and the girl at the reception was very unfriendly in giving me simple direction! How can a hotel staff behave so bad with a guest who is asking direction late in the night?!! How poor behavior! :( I certainly not recommend this hotel.

Nice place, worth to stay.
    • Double or Twin Room

The walls are a little bit thick and you can hear the neighbors and the inventory is a little bit old, but the bed was very comfortable.

First and most important thing, the rooms were quite clean. Second the staff was very positive and friendly, they made the accommodation more special. The location of the hotel was ok, in quiet area and within 5 minutes walk to Metro station or bus stop. The breakfast as very delicious (it was not with big variety but delicious). The bed were comfortable. I would recommend this hotel for other visits.

Ok

The signage on hotel wasn't good , the carpet looked dirty, cupboard doors didn't close properly had to keep something against it,the towels were a grey colour instead of white and and very threadbare . Lighting in the room very poor, quite dim.

The staff especially the check in staff (Zoltan,I think ) and the lovely lady doing breakfast on the days we were there.

Small family run hotel situated in an older house in the...

Small family run hotel situated in an older house in the center of Berlin. The furnitures are quite outdated but clean. The bed was good so I could sleep well, and anyway I wasn't there for long. Conveniently close to metro stations and walking distance from Kudamm. And the price was OK.

Excellent experience for a short tourist trip.

Difficulty in finding a parking place in the hotel's surroundings.

Good location and price for a short trip for leisure. Good facilities nearby the hotel.

Booked the hotel because it could accommodate our family in one room and public parking was available at 7 EUR per day. Upon arrival there was no parking available, the old lady at the reception was very unfriendly and we were sent off with a poorly printed map of parking zones and day rates to find our own spot. We found our own solution and parked underground at 13€/day. The whole situation made us lose two hours. The room was not clean and scruffy. They did change the room but were very unfriendly. I don't recommend this hotel at all.

Good location in the safe and nice district with access to...

Staff could be friendly. It was annoying that you have to fill in the login and pswd fir wi-fi every time you need the internet. There is no secure area for your luggage if you decide to leave it. Quite noisy.

Good location in the safe and nice district with access to several metro stations around.

Good location bad hospitality
    • Quadruple Room

Most of the staff wasn't friendly and familiar,never smile, the one who we met at the reception in the check in was very rude when we ask about WiFi she told us it's free not like your country we got depressed in our first day in Berlin.

Misleading Hotel-title causing much inconvenience and disturbance.

-The breakfast room is small,where the traffic around the breakfast bar is very often busy. - Unfortunately the title of the hotel as:" Hotel Bellevue am Kurfurstendamm" is misleading,as the location is not at the big Boulevard ,as this title mentions. It is at least 450 meters far from this Boulevard (Kurfurstendamm). If I knew this deceptive way of insertion,were not true,I would have not chosen it,especially as I am not the youngest anymore - The old parkett-floor of the room is very much noise making,while you walk around in the room. -The room was not cleaned over the weekend,and so also the towels not changed,and I had to go myself to the reception to get clean ones .

Nice looking breakfast room,with different items at the breakfast bar.

Nice place but lacking in communication between staff
    • Double or Twin Room

I exchanged some messages ahead of time (instigated by the hotel, not me) about charging my card before I arrived (although it was a work trip, I was also celebrating my boyfriends birthday and they offered to do this so I didn't have to pay on arrival in front of my boyfriend). On arrival, there was confusion as the receptionist told me the hotel didn't/couldn't pre charge. This ended up being more of an ordeal that it would have been to just pay. However, I had the pending transaction already on my card and I didn't want to pay twice. When it came to check out, I was in a work session on the last day with the intention of staying out quite late that evening. My partner told me that reception closed at 11pm and we would need to check out tonight since we were leaving early. The transaction ended up being a ghost I assume since it did disappear. In the end, I had to message the hotel on booking again and get them to charge my card like they promised to begin with. The whole thing left a bad taste even though we quite enjoyed our stay otherwise.

The breakfast was very good. The room you eat in is bright and airy. The room itself was comfortable (although not anything special) and the wifi worked well. It was close to the U3/U7 line, which was convenient for my work obligation.

If you're a solo traveller and you need to sleep, avoid it!

I booked this hotel as it is pretty near a place I had to photo shoot the morning after to my arrival. The pictures show beautiful and colorful rooms but the room I received was quite different from what's shown in the listing and a hint of that was the number of the room, written First of all, the size: the room is around 10 sqm. It is furnished with a bed, a bedside table, a chair, a sofa and a small closet (with a TV on top). The second surprise is that It smells of smoke as the windows (two large hoppers unreachable without a ladder or a pole) are kept open (because of no Air Conditioning) and are placed above a public balcony where guests of the hotel and inhabitants of the building go to smoke. And smoking they chat, also during sleeping hours. The small window of the bathroom also opens towards the same balcony, but at eye level. Complaining with the reception only got me a change of room for the remaining day (that I booked only to have a shower and keep my stuff as my assignment lasted till midnight and my flight was early in the morning), leaving me in that situation in the night I needed to sleep more (remember the assignment I had the following day?). Last but not least, the doors are thin, and the laughs of teenagers on a school trip easily reach your sleepless brain late at night. Oh, but the replacement room for the last night was average... at least. And no refund was issued as the managements thinks that mislead potential guests with the wrong picture in the booking process and switch room only on 50% of your staying is not something that entitles you to (at least a partial) refund. But, please, judge yourself through my 360° pictures of the room.

It was pretty near to the place I was hired to photoshoot the day after my arrival.

Beware a low emission zone
    • Double or Twin Room

The decor was jaded and the curtains needed to fit the windows properly as they were very flimsy and appeared to be missing a few hooks. The parking consisted of us being able to park in some of the surrounding streets as long as we showed a hotel parking validation in the car. This meant that the car could have been out of our sight all the time. Not what we would want as we were touring Europe and do like to keep the car in view. We were also given a ticket on the car for not showing a green disc. Apparently a lot of cities are now low emission zones (a green disc shows compliance) but there was nothing that I noticed in the hotel's information about this. There are places to eat about 2-300 yards away.

The room was adequate and the beds comfy. It was close to the tour bus routes and the staff were very pleasant, I think they were trying to improve their English.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Avoid at all costs
    • Double or Twin Room

Just for context - I stayed here for 4 nights while I was waiting to move into my new apartment - if I was to stay here on vacation I wouldn't have stayed one night. Here's a list of what was bad: Hotel was so old and out-dated You could hear everything from every room on the floor Staff unhelpful Didn't provide fresh towels, they just folded the one's that you had use the night before Wi-fi didn't work Room was filthy Shower didn't work Didn't provide toilet roll

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

It was a very nice experience. I felt very comfortable and I highly recommend it to anyone.

Hot summer days without air conditioning can make your stay very uncomfortable. Bathroom is very small, and understandably so in a renovated old-style building.

Great old-style building, very helpful young lady on the reception, great Wi-Fi, good breakfast, big and clean room.

Bad bad staff
    • Economy Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Staff was really pathetic. Even after seeing me with a 2 year old child, they did not give proper responses. I wouldn't recommend this place. Looked like they were not in a good mood to talk. Also, the price for the place is too high and the value of money is not there. You could get a really cheap place in half the price. I didn't get a chance to book early and this was the only place to book.

Nothing much to like about the place.

Not what it looked like online
    • Quadruple Room

When we arrived the staff was very unwelcoming and unhelpful. They almost turned us away as they did not understand what we were asking. The photos online do not look anything like the room we were given. It was quite shabby.

The bed linen was clean and breakfast has a good spread of things.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Location, price (on short notice it was ok.
    • Double or Twin Room

Room and bathroom were not clear and comfortable (too small and too low celling). The room needs to be repaired. Breakfast is ok but every day - the same, therefore as of 3rd day it bothers.

Location, price (on short notice it was ok. In the whole - it is possible to get better room for such price if book in advance), bed size

Good
    • Economy Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Room's door is very thin. You can hear any voice out of your room but luckily, neighbors are quite people. Just one electrical plug in room which is behind bed.

Nice breakfast good for value. Clean room & bathroom. Staff is really very helpful, thanks to them. Price is average.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

Good price, but long walk from public transport.

Near to the kitchen. Thin walls. Dated decor. Small lift. Quite a long walk from public transport.

Reasonably comfortable bed. Clean room. Staff helpful.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

Nice affordable place if you're happy to travel into the city.

No kettle or other drinks facilities in the room (though reception happily filled a cup with boiling water for me). TV signal was a bit dodgy and no English channels.

The room was quiet and well heated in a really cold time of year, excellent water pressure and comfortable bed. The room was serviced regularly and unobtrusively. Walking distance from the underground and buses, some restaurants nearby.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Breakfast, location.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4-6 Adults)

The online pictures didn't have any correspondent to the reality, the room upstairs is really small. The entrance to the double room apartment is different from the one to the hotel.

Breakfast, location.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

The staff was kindly, the location was close the center of...
    • Double or Twin Room

There was a smell of mold in the room because of the old furniture and that he walls haven't been painted for a long time.

The staff was kindly, the location was close the center of the city, easy access to the public transport, the room was cleaned every day.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Good value for money and great location
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4-6 Adults)

There was no private parking as was promised on the hotel information, however Street parking was available but you had to be lucky to find a space. The apartment was good value for money , however could have been cleaner.

Overall a very good location, we had all we needed nearby.

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Even though the price is quite low it's still too much for what you get

I booked a single room but there turned to be 2 beds and one sofa, which was basically the size of a normal bed. Didn't get why I needed that much furniture. Also the room isn't really comfortable and cozy.

Great breakfast, good location, staff was nice and speaks Russian. Really liked the bathroom in my room.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Good breakfast, nice old building, quite location.
    • Double or Twin Room

Very small rooms with really weak interior, thin walls and doors, that was important, because our our room was just opposite the reception and just near the dinning room. Breakfast was from 7:30am, so from 6am you could hear all preparations and all the talks.

Good breakfast, nice old building, quite location.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

I totally recommend this place!
    • Double or Twin Room

I didn't like that in one of the days the person who cleaned our room closed the radioter, so when we got back to the hotel it was kinda freezing. But it was ok eventually:p

Very helpful staff, good english! The room was clean and it was warm, hot water. Someone came everyday to clean the room. Very good breakfast. They have a balcony where smoking is allowed. The location was good, near 2 subway station. I totally recommend this place if you are coming here for nice, short vacation!

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Good breakfast

Rooms are not completely soundproof. You can hear your neighbours. (no traffic sounds) Bit old rooms, but for the price it's fine.

Good breakfast Good price for what you get Friendly staff They switch off the light in the breakfast room exactly when the time is finished, a funny act :-)

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

It's old.
    • Double or Twin Room

It's old. :( Bed is way past the best before date, and then the toilet and shower don't feel that fresh anymore. The pillows are too large to sleep on, wake up with a sore neck. The door could have better soundproofing. Or any, at least.

It's old. :) Nice tidy old rooms, with a beautiful large window facing a quiet street. Really good radiator, you could leave the window open all day, even if it was only 6 degrees out. I like this hotel, next time I will bring earplugs and my own pillow.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

Good appartment, good location
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (4-6 Adults)

The Wi-Fi throw you out quite often and you had to log in several times. Kitchen was quite rough, even though there was everything we needed.

We stayed at the appartment for three nights. It was perfect for our group of five. The appartment was really cute and the beds comfortable. It wasn't spectacular, but there was everything we needed. Staff was nice and location really good.

• Reviewed: 17 November 2016

Don't come here
    • Double or Twin Room

Literally everything was bad, this hotel is touristic trap. Terrible experience. Scratch furniture, missing light bulbs, dead bugs, super thin walls, gaps in room doors, cold room, etc. were just surface of experience. Do not come here, this is not 3* hotel but disgusting sleep-over. The worst: there are noisy water pumps for sink pipes in few rooms. "Hotel" rooms are actually made by splitting bigger original house apartment's room. So every-time sb. from other rooms used room's water utilities (shower, toilet), floor sink pumps have been buzzing to dump water to water climbing pipes. Imagine how annoying it was at midnight before important business meeting. Never again!

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

Value for money and good location.

The vending machine outside of the hotel's room was very loud, when people were buying something (especially when it was a night time).

The location is very good, there is U-Bahn just around 5-7 min away. Kurfürstendamm is only 15 min away (walking). The staff at the hotel is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is also nice. The room is clean.

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

Nice for short stay
    • Double or Twin Room

Shower cabin was broken, room 32, not so clean in the bathroom. Is not a 3 star hotel. I ask in reservation balcony and when I arrive they said I have to pay more for than.

Zone was very close to the centre. breakfast good and tasty

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

quiet and cosy
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast room a bit small when all guests have breakfast at the same time.

The room was not too big but comfortable and clean and good heating and there was a nice view of the park from the 3rd floor at the front. Breakfast was very good with lots of fresh coffee variety of cheese and vegetables meats. A nice balcony off the breakfast room good for photos.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Comfy bed, nice space with high ceilings, own bathroom,...
    • Economy Single Room with Shared Bathroom

I was in the room right next to the breakfast area. Was a bit rough in the morning as the door didn't provide any noise protection. Often felt like people were about to walk in your door. Shower head needed a quick clean as well, just a bit of limescale build up.

Comfy bed, nice space with high ceilings, own bathroom, clean and tidy single room. No stress other than breakfast noise at all. Otherwise was very quiet and enjoyable. Easy to come and go, working lift was very useful for luggage.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

mixed bag

we booked a triple share, the room was very small with no pathway between beds to access the bathroom very dangerous at night time, the walls were paper thin so heard everything from room next door

the breakfast was fine but was the same every morning. the location was good near the shopping area. some of the staff were helpful while others bordered on rudeness

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

Don't stay here if you want a quiet vacation
    • Double or Twin Room

Room was very noisy, you hear your neighbors and you have no privacy, you can hear the closet door closing or people talking and laughing. Door is regular, you can see the light from the hallway and hear everything. You hear water pipes and ventilation from other rooms. You can sleep only when everyone sleeps. Rooms 1 to 3 are close to the reception and breakfast room and you are woke up at 6 am. After moving to room 10, upstairs there was a loud family with kids, the chandelier was shaking when they were playing in the room. Breakfast is fine with not too much variety, and you only get scrambled eggs in weekend. Room was clean enough to stay. Personnel from the reception don't understand well English. Overall, if you want to have a quiet vacation, don't stay here.

Lady from the reception changed our room after first night. Internet was working well in the room.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

Great breakfast, calm neighbourhood and Russian-speaking...

The photos of the rooms are much better than rooms themselves, but we've booked a room with a huge discount, maybe that's the reason.

Great breakfast, calm neighbourhood and Russian-speaking staff!

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Friendly staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

It's part of residential building. Does not give Hotel feel. Old flooring and furniture. Any public transport is at least 0.5km away.

Friendly staff.

I loved the neighborhood.

It should be renovated.

I loved the neighborhood. It s close to the metro. Pretty good bfast. Enjoyed!!

Decent and basic Hotel, reasonable distance to city centre.

Excellent staff

Good budget hotel
    • Quadruple Room

Little out from the main city, have to walk atleast 500 metres to get a bus or train

Was allowed early checkin and breakfast

Place

Price, clean, service, Pictures on Booking.com doesn't seems like reality,

Place

The bed is too soft, I sinked in it.
    • Double or Twin Room

The bed is too soft, I sinked in it.

Spacious room and friendly staff

Not suitable for business travel

Spacious room and friendly staff

Property is not properly maintained.

Rooms were not clean. Bathrooms were not maintained. Basins were broken.

Berlin is fsbulous but stay with a name brand hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room

Not really a hotel. Rooms around apts. not 24 hour. loud all night indide and on the streets. Very hot with no air conditioning. Good location. .

The place doesn’t look much from the outside but it really is a great place.

No AC. So it was a bit hot.

Excellent location. You get value for your money. Great breakfast.

The bed was excellent-large and very comfortable.

The male staff was unfriendly.

The bed was excellent-large and very comfortable.

Would definitely stay at hotel Bellevue again in future

Nice location, easy walk to Ubahn station. Great , comfortable rooms. Would stay again.

No aircon - I melted - it was very warm those days.

No aircon - I melted - it was very warm those days...

Clean, the personal was great

The bedroom was little for three persons. The bathroom is little

Clean, the personal was great

Location is nice

Location is nice

Breakfast room was always too crowded, too little space for...
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast room was always too crowded, too little space for so many people.

Browse Hotel BELLEVUE am Kurfürstendamm traveller photo gallery