Reviews of Hotel Astoria am Urachplatz This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services offered. It is based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Rotenbergstr. 16, Stuttgart-Ost, 70190 Stuttgart, Germany

#112 of 127 hotels in Stuttgart

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

Very old place

Very old place Dark room (half lights were broken) Yellow water came from shower Elevator out of order Parking not available (they have only very few space) Breakfast: very poor - quite nothing to eat Receptionist in the night totally unfriendly . I was waiting in front of her for asking for a taxi and she didn’t care about me. She was at the phone probably with her boyfriend and she left me waiting about half an hour.. Not for value!!!!!

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

It was close to the fair grounds for Volksfest and the rooms...

The breakfast wasn’t included and it didn’t look like it would have been worth the 8€.

It was close to the fair grounds for Volksfest and the rooms were fairly large. They also had free parking on the street and could handily call us a cab.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

The room semelled horrible (cigarette smoke), bed linen was...

The room semelled horrible (cigarette smoke), bed linen was dirty, it did not seem changed, old furniture, no refridgerator and poor wifi. The receptionist was rude. I don’t recommend!!!

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Nothing, but as expected taking in accoun the costs.

That was my worst experience ever. I did booking of 2 rooms in advance, arrived in the hotel late evening with family (incl. 2 kids) and a friend which had to stay in a single room. And than suddenly the staff of the hotel announced, that due to some technical reasons they can offer just 1 room for all of us. Despite the fact that the staff identified this problem during the day, no one even called us and informed. After some long discussion they found solution. However it was managed in an improper way and I really do not recommend this hotel.

Nothing, but as expected taking in accoun the costs.

Perfect for one night

The room was located on a "-1" floor, but still with enough light. My first reservation was cancelled so, I did a second one at a lower price; when I was about to pay the hotel I was asked for the amount from the first reservation.

Despite the confusion relative to the payment, the recepcionist was very helpful given all indications requested. 5 min walk from a tram station. Free parking in the street.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Its a clean calm hotel that does the job, the staff were...

The WIFI connection was barely reaching the rooms, and the bathroom needs a bit of maintenance.

Its a clean calm hotel that does the job, the staff were very friendly.

Large family room in a quiet area, but still easy to get to...
    • Suite (6 Adults)

No coffee/tea facilities in the room. In reception there was a sign saying 2 Euros for coffee but they could only provide a cold cup, the receptionist tried really hard to sort this out for us, but didn't have full access to the kitchen.

Large family room in a quiet area, but still easy to get to the center.

Great hotel for that money!

We were in a room over the kitchen and it smelled quite strongly in the morning when breakfast was being cooked.

The price was absolutely amazing! Location quite central, stuff as helping as possible, both rooms big and clean. Anytime again.

Large comfortable room

€15 for parking is a little bit expensive. The decor is a bit dated. Hairdryer didn't work.

Huge room with a balcony (although not overlooking much). Nice bathroom. Comfortable bed.

"Cheap", just to sleep and visit the city the next day.

No fridge, loud neighbours with more than 1 person per room (when it was supposed to be just one), with kids in the hallway playing very loud.

Free towels, free shampoo, clean sheets.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Position.

Fridge not working, mini safe not working. No a/c. Lift and stairs locked at night, dangerous fire hazard--- no information re this to us. Very dangerous practise is it even legal?

Position.

90’ hotel

The staff is quite rude, I called them after I left because I forgot two rings in the room, and the receptionist asked me to call back later (that she won’t call me when they find them). I did and when I asked again for the rings she was very rude asking me to go to the hotel instead of calling all the time. Also the first day they gave us keys for the outside door because they don’t have receptionist during the night, but they forgot to tell us that the key was for a side door, no the main one (so at 5 am we where there not knowing how to open the damn door, until we read a small note that says where to find the side door...) The rooms are decorated like a 90’s motel. And you better take a taxi to go back to the hotel (specially during the night) the hotel is 40 mins walking from the center and in a not very nice area.

Comfortable beds

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Old furniture.

Old furniture...we had to leave the windows open all night because of the smell...very noisy till after midnight...sink broken ...shower not working properly...you will not have car park as it said 15 Euro to pay ...you have to go up and down the street to find a space

Nice place

A bit old and tired, but not bad at all.

Nice big room with all things you need. Good bed, clean, a lot of towels, quiet street just 3 bus stops from the center, shop just around the corner. Wifi was ok but could be a bit faster. Very good price. Allthough it was very hot outside that day in the hotel was at least 5C less.

Most comfortable bed in six weeks of travelling through...

No AC in room only a fan and we had particularly hot weather.

Most comfortable bed in six weeks of travelling through Europe. Supermarket very close. Quiet area, bus to city nearby.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Not as expected
    • Suite (6 Adults)

We had one of the suites but that one needed some refurbishment. There was a broken sofa and two broken armchairs. The suite wasn't even properly cleaned.

The breakfast and the location is great.

The room was really nice and big.

I couldn’t find the parking around hotel. I arrived there in the middle of night so it was a bit uncomfortable

The room was really nice and big. Really comfortable for me plus huge balcony with table and chairs.

Best value for money

Room had no slippers Sofa in the room was not good at all (too bad cushions) Rooms windows should be kept open to let fresh air go thru them before guests arrive

Internet speed (simply loved it) Kitchen Location Friendly staff Room space

Rooms and furnitures are very old, not comfortable or cleaned with some cockroaches. Tv and fridge are not working. Left barely works.

Nothing. Everything was horrible.

Great value for money but you need to book off street car parking.
    • Apartment

Parking was ordinary. Unless you paid for parking, you took potluck with onstreet parking. I was lucky one day to get an onstreet car park. Next night, I spent 1 hour driving a 5 block radius looking for a car park.

The room was big enough, beds comfortable, breakfast delicious. Front counter staff was exceptional. When I could find a car park, he managed to get me the last off street parking place.

Quiet quality accomodation on a budget with poor wifi

The wifi was poor at best and a let down in relation to the quality of everything else.

The location is quiet and leafy although a bit of a hike uphill from the railway station. It is well appointed.

It was less what we wanted to have, but for one night it was o.k.

We had booked three double rooms in February and this was also confirmed. When we arrived the hotel, we had trouble, because we didn´t get 3 rooms. In the end we got a room with 2 single beds and another room with 2 double beds. This was not what we wanted to have....a bad experience.

The best point was the breakfast and friendly employees.

Good breakfast, but overall some improvement opps.

Downgraded my rating for two reasons. Fridge in the room did not work. Morning shower almost impossible to take as warm water flow very low.

Quiet location. Breakfast was good and room was clean.

The staff was helpful and friendly.
    • Suite (6 Adults)

Apartment does not equipped with air conditioner, it is hot in summer ( we stayed in attic). Only 1 fan is given to share among 5 people.

The staff was helpful and friendly.

€3000 to be treated like criminals!

It was the worst experience in a Hotel EVER! - this place i would not recommend anyone!!! It has 3 Stars does not even deserve 1 Star for the price you pay for 3 Stars (my opinion who travels in a year maybe 10 times minimum) receiving a service and unprofessional condescending and untrained Staff i am totally shocked and very angry at the same time at their behavior!!! I booked a Double Room paid €2062.00 cash on arrival were placed in a little room with two single beds no fan or any kind air conditioning and windows that barely could be opened plus i had to move rooms 3 times in my stay for 2 weeks!!! - not acceptable!!!! If i pay that amount i demand better especially with those stars!!! Oh by the way i forgot mentioning that i had my 2 ferrets with me a huge cage!!! The Hotel advertises itself as “Pet Friendly” with facilities to make it a “Home from Home” - After complaining to the receptionist and she was a very helpful girl - she placed us in a bigger double room with a balcony so my babies had also fresh air for two entire weeks without moving rooms!! That is professionalism!!! It seemed she was one of 3 people that knew how to take care of people!!! Very sad!!! So now the new room no fan no fridge no coffee machine no kettle and it is 34 degrees Celsius - Yes a bigger room but what happens when my babies get hot they start smelling!! What did we had to do?? Ask the receptionist AGAIN!!! Now the shift had changed a very young guy at the reception!! He: “ Oh sorry we don’t have any of that you are asking for i might be able to give you a Kettle”. I took the kettle and we went to Media Markt bought fans a small refrigerator and coffee machine! Breakfast and parking fees were not included in the total price! €8,50 for breakfast and €15 for parking a day!!! I know outrageous!!! The WIFI is an unsecured network (which leaves your device open to attack) that did not work for 3 days and multiple trips to reception because i have an iphone!!

I wouldnt stay here agian.

Furniture was old and smelled funny. Wifi was horrible. I stayed here on a business trip and I was able to accomplish my job early and was ordered to head back home. I notified the staff 3 days in advance of my departure. They refused to refund me the days I would not be staying there. I had already been there for a week and a half! I travel often to Stuttgart as well as other members of my company. I will be sure they never stay here!

The balcony was nice. That's about it

never again

The most expensive 3 star hotel for the Money, over €600 for 2 nights!!!...tv did not wotk, wifi too slow, you couldn't hang the showerhead on the wall in the bathtub, unfriendly breakfast staff

The guy in the reception at night was really helpful

Bad experience that will not be repeated.

The hotel building, though old, is a good structure. The owner appears to have lost interest. It's barely a 2-1/2 star and is certainly no where near a 4 star. Breakfast, expensive. Room expensive. Enough said.

We didn't like anything, it was a big mistake to book this 'hotel'.

recommended if money is the only thing that matters

- room in the basement (windows beneath street/parking level) - no functioning wi-fi: signal was so week that the connection was breaking every few minutes - loud ventilation in the bathroom (one could clearly hear it in the room) - 1 electric socket to use (the other one by the door making it useless) - no button to switch the light in the corridor near the room (only on the other end) - room surely didn't have 14 sq m - guy at the reception couldn't be bothered about lack of wifi

+ clean + cheap for Stuttgart

Good basic accomodation in a nice location

I had to get up at 5am because I had an appointment, so I went to bed early. But then some people arrived during the night, and for some reason had a extended conversation in the hallway. At that moment I realized that the doors were not that soundproof, but those people had some loud voices as well. The room was otherwise soundproof. While the room fitted my needs perfectly, don't expect a mini fridge, a big entertainment system (there was a 20" tv) and a private waiter. If you are looking for that, I advice you to look somewhere else. WiFi was good enough, so if you have your own device and are otherwise outside in the city, it is a good option to stay.

I had a two person room for one person, and the room was what I was looking for. The beds were nice and comfortable, the staff was polite and helpful, the private bathroom was specious and clean and it was in a quiet neighbourhood. I slept with the windows open on the ground floor (but I might be a bit reckless). Public transportation: a busstop is about 100 meters away from the hotel. Walk 5 minutes and you can use the subway. Central station is within a 15 minute walking distance.

- Students as host and staff that do not really have a service level neither approach - NO WLAN for whole 3 nights, apparently only on Apple devices, which makes no sense - Cold shower water for 1 night (no one had even a look for it) - Blocked drains all over the bathroom (no one had even a look for it) - TV was not working in room 142 (no one had even a look for it) - Strongly damaged furniture and black striped walls all around - Noise rooms because of the reaaaallyyy old and slow elevator (impacting only directly located rooms to it) - Missing furniture for the balcony (some rooms don't even have the standard plastic chairs) - Phones don't work in general on rooms (no one had even a look for it) - No restaurant service - Some rooms don't even have a shower curtain Reaaaalllyy bad conditions and service, not worth the money and definitely not even a 2 star hotel. It's more of a badly organized hostel.

- location is quite comfy as it's in the city and close to the public transportation - there was a supermarket really close

Not much .

Everything .

Not much . It has the potential to be a beautiful hotel . It is dirty , tired and not much works . The staff couldn’t care and were always on the phone , which look and sounded like social calls .

Simple expectations met

Their were apparently two buildings where they had rooms. My room was located in the second building which was a bit weird for me.

I simply needed a place to set my head down at the end of the day and get me through till I went and traveled the following day. It provided me with that. It was also very close to the DB station by either public transportation or walking. Also right around the corner from a grocery store where I was able to pick up an inexpensive sandwich and beverage to bring back to my room.

For one night only

The furniture is shabby. The walls are very thin, we could hear a couple making love, even though their room was not next to ours. The hotel took money for the room twice, I had to call the bank to solve this problem.

Location is good, if you travel by car. You can find parking place on the street near the hotel. The district is quiet. The room is huge. Wifi worked well.

Good hotel for a very short city break

We were given room in the cellar, no problem with that as nice and quiet. However, the tub was out of service due to leakage and the decor was very prison like with painted plaster walls and Lino flooring throughout

Beds comfy, breakfast excellent for a continental breakfast and staff very helpful. Direct bus route to centre about 5 minutes ride

Shocking management of our rooms and stay. Never again!

Staff staff and staff, if I employed them he would have been sacked there and then

I have never met such rude staff in all my life! I have travelled around the world for the last 20 years and can honestly say this by far the worst customer service I have ever received

Classy, clean and comfortable!
    • Suite (7 Adults)

The parking was a bit of a challenge at this location but we worked it out on both nights. Our main reason for staying in Stuttgart was the Porsche Drive experience, if we had been a bit closer that would have been ideal.

7 of us stayed in a loft room at the hotel Astoria. It was very comfortable for all of us. It was clean and having the room with 2 beds to itself and the rest in the open room was perfect for us! The breakfast was sufficient and the coffee fantastic! We were not charged for the kids breakfast which was a blessing with such a large group!

NO RESPECT TO THE GUESTS

I ARRIVED LATE IN THE NIGHT WITH MY 12 YEAR OLD CHILD AND ALTHOUGH I HAD CONTACTED EARLIER THE RECEPTION TO EXPECT MY LATE ARRIVAL NONE WAS THERE.I CALLED THE EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBER BUT NONE ANSWERED SO I HAT TO GO TO THE NEAREST POLICE STATION ALMOST 01.00 AFTER MIDNIGHT TO GET INFORMATION ABOUT WHERE I COULD POSSIBLY STAY FOR THE NIGHT.

THE HOTEL IS NEAR THE CITY CENTER.

Great price and big rooms!!

Cleanliness. Some of the furniture was too old without proper cleaning (Even in the breakfast room). Shower was old and inadequate.

Excellent location. The room was huge for the price (Bonus big balcony with furniture). Quite neighbourhood(as the hotel was on a street with dead end). Free parking available on the streets. Helpful staff.

ok for short time

lamps were not working in the bathroom and some in the room

when you pay 40 EUR a night you canot expect much just keep that in mind! hotel is outside the city center but very quite. otherwise the room was clean with the minimum needed. for a quick stay it is ok ....

The room and the bathroom were totally clean!

They should have change the old sofa, as it looks dirty and not seems uncomfortable to sit. The baby cot which was requested in the system was not available upon arrival without notification.

The room and the bathroom were totally clean! The bed was comfortable as well. It was possible to do late check in, and free parking was available at the street nearby.

Not Satisfied

I had to change rooms thrice inorder to use Wifi (for work purpose). The staff was not helpful enough and it is just unnecessary hassle I went through. And even then the wifi connection was not consistent. The shower was very slow and I made the mistake of not checking how it worked after checking in and used only during the next morning (checkout day) when I was in a bit of hurry.

Its very close to Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof. Its clean and Penny is located adjacent to the Hotel

Cheap accomodation, correspond to the price.

We had separated beds, however we asked for double bed. Wifi doesn´t work. There were nobody at the reception at 11:45 PM. Room was quite cold.

Cheap accomodation, correspond to the price. Nice, calm and silent location.

Nice place to stay

Soundproof of the walls could be better.

Very spacious room, nice and clean. Located only a few bus stops from the central train station, but on foot it's not so easy as you have to climb up the hill. Overall it was very nice stay, I would choose it again.

It was a spontaneous trip for me but what I got from it was much more than I expected. Super!

The lobby bar was closed but on the other side - there is a supermarket next door to the hotel. Got all food and drinks there easily. The stuff cared about bottle opener, glasses, plates etc.

I will tell one thing - even the officer at the border was surprised looking trhu my reservation. The price was more than reasonable and the hotel is brilliant! Gonna stay there my next trip to Stuttgart.

Breakfast was good enough for quick pick.

Second (or single) bed was locacted at dark and cold corner. And you can’t walk with big luggage(s) from the station because of many crossings and uphill road.

Breakfast was good enough for quick pick.

Recommend it

We had quite some trouble checking in because they need all the money to be on your card in order to confirm your booking, even though on booking it says the property requires no prepayment. At some point, the housekeeping lady unlocked our door and opened it to ask if everything was ok in the room, which I found a little disturbing.

The rooms are clean, pretty spacious the wireless is great, we got a room with a balcony upon request so we could smoke. They have an elevator, the heating works really well and the prices are great for what you receive.

Location close to statdbahn,

I have stayed in ths hotel many times, unfortunately ths time the heater was not working, chairs were old and dirty should really be replaced, rest all were ok

Location close to statdbahn, English speaking receptionist, Everything around

First impressions were not great, but things improved quickly.

Lighting in the room was quite dim. Wifi worked OK when you worked out the systém, but it was complicated and strange.

Location was quiet and convenient. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast (not included) was fine.

Despite all, quite a comfortable stay at a great price.
    • Suite (6 Adults)

The only problem was to get connected to the Wi-Fi. Although the receptionist gave us the name of the network and the password, our phones saw this as a no-protection network and did not ask us for the password. Hence we remained locked-out of the net. No big deal, but still... The second thing was the parking - if one did not want to pay 15 eur for the private one, there was absolutely no way to get the car parked in the street.

We really liked the size of the room, the comfort of the beds and overall cleanliness. There was nothing to complain about in terms of the hotel itself.

good location, fair price, late check-in possible, near city centre, clean room

comfy bed, ok room, would have preferred a piece of fruit and bottle of water on the night table, pen and paper to write with. Other than that, everything fine.

No Internet !

It was imposible to connect to the WiFi. We ask for the password twice and we couldn’t get online. Because the Reception was in the building in front, we gave up. one of the rooms stink so bad to cigarette, even though there was a no smoking sign.

The room was in general very comfortable, with everything we needed and fresh towels. . HD television.

Good value for money; clean.

Dated decor.

Great value for money. Very clean and spacious rooms. Nice and helpful staff. Also close to tram stop with direct connections to city centre.

Never been there, but paid in full.

We were traveling by car, and were caught in heavy snow near Stuttgart and damaged our car, so we missed the deadline for check in. I called reception by phone, and explained the situation, but I was told that I still have to pay full amount (for 2 night stay) immediately, even if I won't arrive at all. So, on top of car damage expenses and unforeseen accommodation expenses I had to pay also for the hotel I never used, which is quite ridiculous.

Very nice room, very spacious.
    • Suite (6 Adults)

Very nice room, very spacious. Hotel with elevator and very easy to park in the street for free. Receptionist was very nice and gave us tips for our stay.

Not much

Old furniture, rusty elevator, dirty sofa, no mini fridge. 30 mins away from city center (walking), but close to a bus stop.

Quiet area, public parking available, supermarket next to it

Nice place

We get a small room with to single beds in diffrent side of the room we book room with double bed , and after we contact reception the change the room .

Nice place

Big room, but dirty and noisy.

Dirty walls (hat to clean suspicious stains on the wall myself) The window faced a TRUCK LOADING ZONE. Extremely noizy in the morning. Staff could not contain other loud guests.

Big room Near super market

See you soon

It did get a little noisy for a moment at night as the hallways are not carpeted and some of the guests were speaking at full voice. Not a huge issue, though.

The bed was quite comfortable, which is very important for any hotel. Rather easy to get to off of transit with a shirt walk.

pretty good.

The location of the hotel is perfect. The price is also reasonable. The interior and bed quality was good. Overall it was a pretty good experience to stay at this place.

never ever again!

I spend over 300Eur for one night. When I asked for the water to drink (none in the room) it was only in dispenser. I asked recepionist to help me somehow - impossible, adviced me go to cash machine! In the morning queue for brekfast, shared table between guests - crazy place. Skip if you can! Any focus on guests! Terrible!!!

none

It was the worst hotel i ever booked!

We checkout earlier! The neighbour was too loud every night till morning. One light didnt work, it wasnt clean when we arrived. The internet didnt work. The bed wasnt comfortable!

Nothing at all!

Was okay.... Wouldn't stay there again, just there,

Was run down, nothing special around it, staff was okay , sheet over the chair in the room... making it seem 'sketchy'

Nothing special ... was a last minute trip, was in our price range and still a decent place. Room was large!

Nice room. Great location within walking distance 20-25 minutes to most things.

Not really pet friendly. My dog couldn’t come to breakfast with me. Went to the Cafe up the street, where they completely welcomed me and my dog. Building not secured. Main doors to rooms were always unlocked. Felt restricted with my pet. Booking.com did not say there was additional cost for the pet. They left it to the hotel. I’m sure Booking.com could find out like I did and put exact cost.

Great room in a great neighborhood. No fuss. The staff was friendly and helpful. I can find good food close by. The coffee shop on top of the hill is very nice. Lots of easy walking. I didn’t even take public transportation. Although it is available.

Decent location, better price than the other hotels in the...

Rooms were quite dirty; it appears the floor was not swept for many days. One of the showers did not drain fast enough for the water.

Decent location, better price than the other hotels in the area. About a 10 minute walk to the metro lines, or a 3 min walk to bus station.

The rooms are big and some have a balcony

The furniture is very old and in poor condition. The whole hotel looks shabby and needs total renovation. Parking spaces are non existent and the street is full of parked vehicles

The rooms are big and some have a balcony

The main building was nice and so was the breakfast area.

people booking a single are put in a separate building that is very old and not comfortable at all. The room was extremely small and the bathroom was smaller than a closet. The twin bed was very uncomfortable with a thing mattress pad on wood slats and cold bare floors. Will not return to this property.

The main building was nice and so was the breakfast area. That was the only good thing about it.

we booked for 6 persons, we came with 5.

we booked for 6 persons, we came with 5. One day before arrival i send a mail with the fact we would come with 5 persons. But the receptionist said it wasnt possible to change.....

Satisfied

The morning counter assistant has a less than attentive attitude. When we commented about the way she greeted us when we arrived, she got very nasty. She is not customer oriented and may be some training in reception manners would help the company since the hotel is good but you rather skip meeting her. And it does not help the prestige of the hotel.

When our tv was not working and could not be repaired we were moved to a suite. However, here also the tv did not work but we found the room pleasant and forgot about tv. The hotel needs to check its network because a tv is essential.

arrived late , staff very helpfull, good location enjoyable stay..

a kettle, us english do like a cuppa at the end of the day... maybe a blanket...

large airy room, with plenty of light. Facilities were good , and staff very helpfull. only downside was parking which cost an extra 10 euros, which i felt was a bit exspensive, arrived late so no other parking available.

Good location, and decent value for money taking into account the dates

The room was a bit old, and the bed was not too confortable. Anyway, it did its job, so no big complain from my side.

The location was good, just 10-15' walking from the city centre. There are several cafes and restaurants 5' away.

Affordable, Roomy Stay Near Stuttgart Central

The shower didn't drain very well, but had a glass door and was roomy enough.

The room was much larger than typical hotel rooms, particularly in Germany. Located 2-3 minute walk from bus stop. Lovely balcony with chairs to have a morning coffee on and free parking on the street in front of the building. We brought our cat for no extra charge and the mini bar was perfect for little breakfast items and cold water. We had the triple room and will definitely stay here again.

good and clean hotel

To find a parking space was really hard but this is the Stuttgart city problem, just leave your car out of the city....

This was our second time in the hotel. The hotel is so clean, rooms are good size for 2 people, !!! anddd balcony :)!!!!! comfortable beds and well organized, there is everything one needs also very good value for money... The staff at the hotel was amazingly kind and helpful at all times. We had a chance to have breakfast in our last day, it was so delicious, thanks for everything...

Very spacious, comfortable and great value for money!

I cannot honestly say there was anything to dislike. A few members of our party got the last of the eggs so they weren't as good as ours (which were freshly made and delicious). Overall, a good breakfast selection and worth every penny.

What enormous rooms. We had a garden area which was perfect for sitting outside. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the rooms were very clean. There was a supermarket directly behind our room but this did not lead to any kind of disruption or discomfort. On the contrary, it was ideal for buying goodies for driving with the next day.

Good one night stop over
    • Suite (6 Adults)

We never managed to connect to the wifi from our room. Impossible for us to use the hotel parking as we had a roof top on our car. As it's a residential area ... it was a bit painful to find a parking spot. Also our room was on the last floor and you need to be careful if you open the window for the kids

Big and comfortable family room ideal for a one night stop over

Browse Hotel Astoria am Urachplatz traveller photo gallery