Reviews of Best Western Premier Parkhotel Kronsberg This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Gut Kronsberg 1, Bemerode, 30539 Hannover, Germany

#17 of 119 hotels in Hannover

• Deluxe Double Room

Room was very expensive for what it was, shower and bathroom OK, but not to price level charged. Breakfast expensive (€18).

Very pleasant hotel. reception efficient. Restaurant open until 11pm which was good upon a late arrival. 30 to 40 mins by Taxi from Airport during little traffic at around 10:15pm. Within walking distance (100m) of bridge via stairs or lift to Hall 8, East 3 entrance to Hannover Messe. Good buffet choice from continental to hot at breakfast. Was generally quiet, large and airy.

• Deluxe Double Room

The rooms were a little warm for us and we were unable to lower the airconditioning temperature to a suitable level.

Loved the room size and the convenience for Agritechnica. Food at the restaurants was great, and service from everyone at the hotel was wonderful.

• Deluxe Double Room

The hotel is located in a more industrial area - not much to do (restaurants and activities) without employing some form of transportation. Allow time to get to/from the train station or airport.

The hotel was in very good condition - rooms were nicely outfitted (even had coffee/tea service and an ironing board with iron). The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I would stay again if the purpose of my trip was very local to the hotel.

• Deluxe Double Room

I always stay at BW Kronsberg twice a month, every month. I never book breakfast, but this time I did book. The service according to me was not friendly. They greeted my partner ( a German) but ignored me even after trying to make a friendly gesture to them ( I am a woman of colour). Same also when we were leaving the breakfast room, said goodbye to them and was ignored, but my partner they were so friendly telling him "Aufwiedersen und wir wünsche Ihnen einen schönen Tag" in a very friendly and smiley face. my Partner was very irritated at this but I told him to ignore.. During breakfast I wanted to order pancakes or waffles and upon asking the service lady,, she replied me so rudely "so what do you want",, I tried to order for some coffee cream because we did not have any on the table, nothing was brought. I had a bad experience at the breakfast room, I think I would never consider booking for one again. otherwise, everything else was OK.

food at the restaurant and drinks at the TABARLUGA

• Deluxe Double Room

The room was a very good size especially considering we had an extra bed for our daughter. There was a nice outdoor area where you could have dinner.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

• Business Double Room

I had to stay in the other building and had to walk in the street to the breakfast area. Maybe not available rooms in the main building

The staff was amazing. Know my colleague name, I receive the offering for membership and nice room

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

• Business Single Room

I arrive to the hotel with another work colleague. It was the first time for both and was strange to see that it was offered a membership option to my colleague without asking. However the receptionist did not offer me anything. Strange.

The room was amazing

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

• Business Single Room

The room was a little too warm and the installation of air conditioning had not yet been completed. (Feb 2017)

A clean and comfortable room coupled with good facilities and excellent staff is a recipe for a good nights rest while visiting the nearby exhibition centre (Messe)

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

• Business Double Room

Restaurant seemed a little pricey so we drove a short distance for dinner at a more reasonable price.

The hotel is very close to the arena for attending a concert.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

• Business Single Room

The light in the bathroom was so bright! And the pillows were really flat and uncomfortable (especially if you are not use to European-style pillows).

The staff were very professional, the room was a good size, the shower was always hot and the bed was comfy. The foyer has beautiful furniture and the hotel was in a good location for the conference I attended.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

• Deluxe Quadruple Room

Big comfortable room, good beds, all amenities needed and expected, very good location, quiet , Very decent price, very helpful friendly staff, pool, fitness, playroom and gaming room.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

• Deluxe Double Room

The room was clean and spacious. The welcome from the receptionist was warm and she spoke perfect English. We were travelling with a dog and there was a dog bowl and treats for the dog in the room waiting for us. It was perfect for us after a long day travelling.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

• Deluxe Triple Room

Wifi was a bit difficult to get working at times, but room had LAN as well. 18 euros for breakfast was too expensive for us with small children, just too risky (breakfast can be very far from a peaceful start of a day).

Very spacious and nice, well-equipped, and tidy room. We stayed only one night and just went to Zoo the next day, so location was okay for us. Good parking. Very nice and friendly staff. Excellent food at the restaurant!

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

• Deluxe Triple Room

Wi-fi is very bad in the rooms!!! As well as the location is too far from the city centre

Very luxurious hotel in Hannover for an affordable price Petrol station in front

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

• Deluxe Triple Room

No towels -pool area. No availability to pay by credit card, false infrmation given by the waiter as later on I asked at the reception and was told I could have paid by card at the restaurant. Unfortunately taxi was awaiting and had no time for further investigation. The waiter, need more training as he was surprised we wanted to order food during lunch time and also he read aloud the amount on the bill to us and not just us instead of hand it in. Very inappropriate.On the day of our arrival, first meala we had about 3pm, when we came back ot 7pm for dinner, the table we used for lunch was still covered with our dirty dishes, didn,t look good. No towels - pool area.

Great Staff, very helpfull ( Rception).

• Deluxe Double Room

Exceptional rooms, quiet and spacious. Staff at reception very helpful and knowledgeable.

• Deluxe Double Room

For messe visitors it's an ideal location

• Business Single Room

Room not ready on arrival at 8:45pm! 1 hour 40 minute wait from ordering dinner to arrival of dinner! Ridiculously expensive for 1 night.

• Deluxe Double Room

Bd extra comy, breakfast fantastic

• Deluxe Double Room

After check-in I got a room that I did not like, I went back to the Reception and they gave me the room I wanted.

• Business Double Room

Perfect pool and awsome breakfast

No Porter Service.

Its very near within walking distance to Hanover Messe.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

• Deluxe Double Room

The Best Hotel Near Messe in Hannover !

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

• Design Double Room

Close to the exhibition area

• Business Double Room

They made me pay 2 Euro for the parking in front of the hotel, totally childish in an area with vast open spaces.

• Design Double Room

A little more smile is requested from the team. Everything was perfect...

• Business Double Room

The bathroom was smelly, the WiFi coverage was poor.

• Reviewed: 20 November 2016

All good

Staff and the whole experience

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

• Deluxe Double Room

Gym. Too small, no mats, very limited weights.

Good restaurant facilities.

• Reviewed: 21 July 2016

• Deluxe Quadruple Room

The food was excellent!

• Reviewed: 8 July 2016

Everything.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2016

We booked the hotel mainly for the facilities advertised, we were not told of the renovations to the leisure facilities and were unable to use them, and unable to cancel booking as we had used booking.com.

The hotel was very comfortable

• Reviewed: 11 April 2016

Walk to the separate side-hotel building; especially for women in the night I did not really feel safe when I was walking from the bar to the room; rude answer at reception when I was asking shortly for a taxi.

Friendly welcome, breakfast, clean room,, nice facility

• Reviewed: 17 October 2015

The staff was very rude in explaining to me that I had booked a business room which is located outside of the main building. This building has no facilities. The building is just next to the highway and the plastic windows are not at all soundproof. I woke up at 5.00 from traffic noise. I felt like being punnished for booking the cheapest formula. The duty manager was helpful. The restaurant was not up to par. Food was bland and steak was overcooked. Sorry never again. Not even for free.

I liked the pictures on Booking.com

• Reviewed: 23 June 2015

If I had been a tourist wanting to see Hannover,this would not be my pick as it was at the end of the subway line and station was very isolated. A bit uncomfortable when I arrived and I was glad it was not dark!

The fact that I could walk to the venue for the concert was the determining factor in choosing this location,especially being a woman on my own. Turned out to be a fabulous pick. Additionally, the hotel did not double their room price for the night of the concert which some of my other hotels did!!

• Reviewed: 6 January 2015

Restaurant closed - had to wal to the hotel nearby (Raddisson) to eat something in the evening

Easy access and easy parking. Pool and sauna access free. Room spacious and clean.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2016

Staff was excellent and I enjoy the hotel design

• Reviewed: 20 March 2016

The wifi was poor and week.

The bathtub

• Reviewed: 21 January 2016

I like hotel of the exhibition domotex

• Reviewed: 15 November 2015

Near expo

• Reviewed: 10 November 2015

No air con in room

Food gd and Staff did try to help

• Reviewed: 7 November 2015

Meals

• Reviewed: 6 November 2015

cleanness and fast service

• Reviewed: 6 August 2015

Location is far from Zentrum

Excellent service, namely Sara from Reception was very helpful, facilities are a bit old but very well maintained

• Reviewed: 6 August 2015

Only one device allowed on the internet so I rarely got on as my son was on his phone.

Breakfast fine and easy to get back to the motorway.

• Reviewed: 25 July 2015

Breakfast was to expensive for such a small variety.

Pool area

• Reviewed: 7 May 2015

internet speed room view

staff, breakfast, tidiness, cleanness, facilities, furniture and interior design.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2015

Facility, Service and Staff

• Reviewed: 17 February 2015

We didn't have breakfast because it was too expensive at 18 euros each

Staff were very friendly. Very spacious and comfortable room.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2015

There are also 23 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.