Reviews of Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa - an Oetker Collection Hotel This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Schillerstraße 4/6, 76530 Baden-Baden, Germany

#3 of 51 hotels in Baden-Baden

9.7

9.7

Breakfast was weak and expensive. Also, did not like having to pay for a cup of coffee in the a.m. while I was waiting for family to come for breakfast.

Dinner was fantastic, pool and spa great

We ate one night in the restaurant to sample the food and ambiance. Unfortunately our table was, I feel, an add-on to cater for our possible late table booking( the day before). It was difficult to hear my husband as we had people close to us on both sides. The food was very good although rather pricey. The wine I fear was over priced. I don't like being negative but this experience did sour our last night a little.

We had a room facing onto the gardens and adjoining park, it was delightful. This is something you could requested - it is such a pleasant sight. We could not falter the staff, they were excellent. The hotel is immaculate were all guests are made to feel special.

This hotel is a big notch above most 5 stars. Excellent staff and service, and a brilliant property. If you can afford it, dont stay at any other property in this town.

• Deluxe Double Room

Our stay couldn’t have possibly been any better!

Amazing stay!! Attention to detail was spectacular. From the time I arrived where the Bellman knew my name without asking, until the personal service when departing, our stay couldn’t have been any better. We enjoyed the restaurant, spa, and the garden balcony room was gorgeous. We were celebrating an anniversary and the staff even wrote us a nice personal note.

• Classic Double Room

I like the daily complimentary bottled water and fruit platter. I have been going to Brenner's Park for over 30 years. The operation of the hotel has modernized with the times and more flexible.

• Classic Double Room

Leaving! Whilst the main restaurant is closed for refurbishment the wintergarten menu could change each day.

LOVED this hotel!! From the moment we arrived you can tell this is a proper hotel. Great service, greeted with a complimentary room upgrade and nothing too much trouble.

Price is a bit over the top.

Excellent service, meticulous attention to detail, great setting in general. Gym is nicely equipped, the spa facilities outstanding.

breakfast buffet rather expensiv,no cnn on tv list

very personnel service,feels like a privat stay,very confortable room,excellent bed, sauna outstanding and gym as well,

The hotel was beautiful and our view over the river and park was stunning. The staff were super attentive and the food was delicious. Baden Baden is a gorgeous area, we can't wait to visit again.

• Classic Double Room

Probably the most expensive hotel in Baden-Baden but the splurge was worth it!

Customer service is unparalleled and accommodations are wonderful. Highly recommend a stay.

It rained the first day we were there, so we went to a museum. Still a win.

First rate service from the moment we arrived. Beautiful grounds and excellent facilities. Can't wait to plan my next trip there.

We booked to stay in this hotel for its 2 Michelin star restaurant. When I called to make a table reservation in the week leading up to our stay, we were told that the restaurant had been closed since 2 weeks for renovations (and would remain closed until March 2018). No communication from Brenners that this would be the case. Very disappointing.

Buffet breakfast was excellent. Beds very comfortable. Valet service excellent.

• Classic Double Room

value for money: too expensive, bedrooms standard 4* hotel, not worth the money. They ask 42 E for breakfast, for this price we could expect at least fresh orange juice while waiting 35 minutes for a scrambled egg.

friendly staff, great location and nice swimming pool

• Classic Double Room

Breakfast buffet for 41 Euros??? Seriously?

This was our splurge on our trip and it didn't disappoint. We were upgraded to a suite and it was amazing. Service is wonderful. We used the beautiful pool on our first night and had it all to ourselves.

• Classic Double Room

I liked everything; it is already in my list to return.

Everything is excellent; staff, location, confort of the bed, marvelous breakfast, restaurant michelin and have excellent views to the park.

• Superior Single Room

Spa is very spread out and a trek from the room. We booked two treatments and got neither. The Spa was new .....but even so.....communication should improve.

Excellent hotel, very good staff.

• Classic Double Room

Brenners Park ranks, in our experienced view, as one of the best hotels in the world. In every category they are far and above all others. Reception most welcoming, room superb with view of Black Forest and River Oos, Six course tasting menu in the Michelin 2 star restaurant equals the best of Paris. Sommelier, Michael Heine, great recommendations for dinner wine + advice on touring the Rebland Wine Route. Neele, at the front desk, not only addressed every need but even one we didn't anticipate - disruption to the train heading back to Paris. She saved us from potential - big - problems. Overall experience equaled that of our all time favorite, the Alvear Palace Hotel, in Buenos Aires. The extraordinarily competent, kind and helpful staff; beautiful facilities and location; luxurious room all add up to a place we hope to visit again.

• Superior Single Room

Perfection. Every detail was meticulously thought through: to take just one example, it was a joy to get straight into the free wifi without having to copy a password or answer a lot of silly questions. The whole place effectively offers a masterclass in how to run a hotel!

Beautiful hotel, with exceptional facilities, in particular the spa, pool and gym. Also the restaurants were excellent. We enjoyed the very well organised activities for guests, such as yoga courses, aqua gym, and bicycle rides in the surrounding area. The staff was absolutely ace!

Absolutely NOTHING

This resort was AMAZING!! The service was immeasurable. Every request made before, during and as we were leaving was done correctly and many times before we even had to ask. I'd HIGHLY recommend this resort. Absolutely Spectacular!

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

The bathrooms are quite spacious, bright and clean although the shower is awkward and let all the water run straight to the floor...

The service was impeccable.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Perhaps One shouldn't worry about the cost as you already know, when you book here, that you're staying in one of the most expensive hotels but....... The sommelier or waiter will offer you wines by the glass but you really have no idea what the cost will be as they are not listed "except in my head" as the waiter said to me. And breakfast; if you have the full buffet, maybe you can swallow the E41.00 per person cost but it's a lot to pay for a small fruit juice, a little cereal and a pastry with coffee!

There is no doubt that this is one of the finest hotels in Europe and the overall ambiance and comfort is excellent. All food and restaurants match the best there is. The position in the city is unequalled. Small things like providing water and biscuits for our journey as we left are really nice.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

• Superior Single Room

I can't think of anything I didn't like.

Beautiful hotel with exceptional service. This was my second stay at Brenners Park-Hotel and I plan to visit again in the future.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

A week ahead of my arrival I have sent a message via Booking.com requesting information on spa procedures. I have received no replies whatsoever, when I arrived at the hotel the spa was fully booked and the hotel claimed that they have not received any correspondence from me. Hotel personnel was professional enough to find slots for our family, but the experience was not the most pleasant

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

our room was in Villa Stephanie (spa side of the building) a very long way to the lobby.

everything was perfect! Food, ambience, everything! The room was excellent - size, comfort, cleanliness, simply loved it!

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

• Deluxe Double Room

Brenners is that kind of place that will do almost anything to make you feel wanted and happy. From the moment you arrive, everybody knows your name. People are delicate and caring, ready to help you. I booked two nights and weren't ready to leave. So I went online the night before my departure and booked one more day in a single room (my husband had to leave). In the morning they let me know I had been upgraded and could stay in the same room in order not to have to pack and unpack. The room they let me stay was a junior suite with a breathtaking view of the park (by far the best city attraction). Beautiful room with pillow and blanket menu. Spacious closet and bathroom. Great room service. Baden-Baden wasn't my favorite place in this trip, but the hotel makes me want to go back so badly I am pretty sure I will be visiting the city again.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

• Deluxe Double Room

The breakfast was very good for what it was, a very deluxe continental breakfast. However, we would have liked more vegetarian options. In the parking garage, all the signs/instructions/directions were in German, it would have been helpful if there were also English translations.

The room was extremely nice, and the location was superb. We could hear/see the classical music concert in the park from our hotel room balcony, and easily stroll along the beautiful park and stream to the center of Old Town, lined with shops and restaurants. The hotel staff were extremely helpful as well, even noticing on their own the need to bring up two extra cots with linens/blankets/pillows for my children to sleep on. The spa was also very nice, particularly the saunas and plunge pool. We didn't try any of the special services such as massages, so I don't know how they were.

• Classic Double Room

I liked the staff , the location , the breakfast , the balcony and the view to the park

• Classic Double Room

That we were there for only two nights.

Everything was top shelf.

The beds, pillows and duvets were really uncomfortable :-(

The staff made the hotel!

Amazing Staff

• Superior Single Room

Everyone remembers your name and preferences. Staff was most excellent wrt helpfulness.

Everything was perfect

Everything was perfect

The electric room key did not go well.

Excellent hospitality, beautiful SPA and noble Queen Cleopatra.

Staff was exceptional

• Superior Single Room

Immaculate and consistently courteous service

• Superior Single Room

Staff and service magnificent and professional

Breakfast!)))

Nothing. It was perfect but of course quite expensive

Superior service at all levels and everything worked properly

• Stephanie Deluxe Double Room

Beautiful and comprehensive facilities in this truly world class hotel. It is expensive, but the value was amazing and my expectations exceeded.

everything

• Deluxe Double Room

Staff staff staff .. they are extremely friendly and helpful, beyond expectation.

Everything was faultless

Leaving

The whole experience !

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

The beds are very comfy. The staff is extremely friendly.

• Superior Single Room

the restaurant menus could have more choices.

the entier hotel staff and facility was fantastic.

• Stephanie Deluxe Double Room

Breakfast wasn't included in our room rate.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

• Stephanie Superior Double Room

Hotel Stephanie is a new wing...park views,updated tech , quiet...perfect.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

It's VERY expensive

Rooms are very cozy, service is excellent

• Reviewed: 16 November 2016

• Superior Single Room

Spa small and old. Hard to find your way to rooms.

Not much

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

• Reviewed: 23 June 2016

The peace and elegance!!!

• Reviewed: 31 March 2016

The (flat) tires of the (expensive) rental bikes.

Turgenev meets La Giovenezza. The expected luxury and great cuisine plus a fluke: Yo Yo Ma practicing Bach in the adjacent suite! A highly recommendable experience all around.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2016

I had expected the services which most of The Leading Hotels of the World are offering... 1. One of the Macaroons had a fingertip sized hole and a bottle of water had a dirty finger mark. These meant room attendants who are in charge are not professional. 2. The most sad thing is the concierge said on the phone "I don't understand because your English is not gooooood" when I was in trouble. Is he a racist? 3. It was too difficult for us to open the room door with its heavy key. Both of us sadly wasted our time. 4. The bossy male receptionist was not humane, so the female one could not easily talk to him. And I could not get an answer of my query.

Common-use areas such as pool, cafe or elevators are gorgeous, beautiful and posh.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2015

- No suitable bathroom for handicape people - A/C is not central but splits and it doesn't match the hotel class -

- I like what they did to make my handicapped girl feel comfortable in the toilate - I like the Spa - the rooms view

• Reviewed: 27 October 2015

The Bar in the evening was packed with People. That is ok, however, the Service was horrible. One could notice the stress of the personell, the main Barkeeper could not even smile properly and was whispering steadily something with every request one had. WE have been waiting for 15 min for a menue and then 30 min to have a preheated milk. The promised nuts (salty Little bits for wine) never made it to our table. I understand it is a very minor comment, however, at the Hotel with such an ambience and a class you would never expect to see this "angerness" towards bar guests.

It is an amazing Hotel with a fantastic park, Restaurants, spa facilities. It is one of the best leading Hotels. Concierge, reception, rooms - everything is perfect. Specifically, the Little presents and Attention for Little guests is impressive.

• Reviewed: 24 July 2015

The attitude of the staff was exceptional. Every member of the staff was extremely attentive, helpful and kind. The live piano music, the breakfasts and the dinners in the park with beautiful flowers and trees were very pleasant.

• Reviewed: 20 July 2015

Felt a bit stuffy and formal for us. Cosmetic surgery services available from resident Doctor made the place seem a bit creepy.

Great pillows on the bed.

• Reviewed: 21 January 2015

We stayed here last May and wanted to revisit on our way back to Calais after a skiing holiday to ensure our first time experience wasn't just a dream!! We were not disappointed in the slightest I'm pleased to say! Starting with the doormen, concierge, reception all the way through to the waitresses, barman and chambermaids - the staff are all so well trained and engaging - the food amazing. We were also fortunate enough to experience their brand new Spa facilities which had only opened two days earlier after 4 years of renovating! Will certainly return and highly recommend to everyone!!

• Reviewed: 9 March 2016

Nothing could have been improved.

The service was impeccable. Everyone was so kind and attentive; I definitely plan to go back.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2016

• Reviewed: 15 February 2016

Everything was perfect 😃

• Reviewed: 10 November 2015

We enjoyed the hotel and the food very much, it was really a great place to relax. The service was exellent and we are definitely coming back!

• Reviewed: 20 October 2015

Spa, service, kitchen

• Reviewed: 26 September 2015

Loved everything

• Reviewed: 17 September 2015

The hotel is beautiful, elegant and very confortable. It's located in the most amazing place of the city.

• Reviewed: 17 September 2015

Every thing

• Reviewed: 12 September 2015

• Reviewed: 3 September 2015

Leaving

We like the whole Brenners experience

• Reviewed: 28 August 2015

Staff, restaurant, facilities and location

• Reviewed: 22 August 2015

I liked everything!

• Reviewed: 15 August 2015

Very poor wifi - only 1 restaurant

Size of rooms - garden - location

• Reviewed: 12 August 2015

This place is amazing

There are also 51 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.