Reviews of BTT Serviced Apartments

#40 of 111 hotels in Regensburg

Based on 40 apartment reviews

Would definitely recommend
    • Apartment 40-45 m²

Despite being assured of internet access, found there was no LAN cable in the apartment. Because I arrived outside of office hours, there was no one around to sort this for me so in the end I had to borrow one from a friend of my brother.

An excellent apartment - clean, spacious and obviously well maintained. Would definitely recommend.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

If your flight is delayed, you will have to sleep under teh bridge
    • Apartment (4 Adults)

After my flight was delayed, I contacted the property to arrange for the key pickup and the answer was: "We are open until 5PM." I asked if they could leave the key somewhere; same answer. Fortunately, I had friend, who was 50 km away, who was willing to pick up the key for me. At walkthrough, he pointed out that the WiFi was not working; it was not working when I arrived either; it took two consecutive morning visits to the office (I had meetings all day and the office was closed when I returned in the evening) before a router showed up in the apartment. This was the last evening of my stay (3 days). The apartment had some sparse and random furniture that was selected and placed without a rime or reason; it was quite uncomfortable. Nothing like the pictures on the website. The loveseat and chair in the living room belonged into a lobby where one does not expect people to sit for more than 15 min; definitely not suitable for a living room. I prefer apartments over hotels for longer stays and don't mind paying for comfort and convenience, however, this was probably the biggest disappointment in my 30+ years of travel. ☹ My apartment definitely was not worth 160 EU/night; even 60 EU would have been a stretch.

My rental car was safe and sound in a spacious underground garage.

We enjoyed our stay at BTT!
    • Apartment (4 Adults)

Too short a stay!

We liked the area very much!

• Reviewed: 12 May 2015

cleanliness and the quiet surrounding

the bed is so hard for my back and the pillows are too soft. no wifi for ipad, but luckily the staff found a router for me. no toaster or a hair dryer, but ok i can live with it... overall, it has been a great stay.. comfortable and clean and felt safe especially for a lone woman traveller...

cleanliness and the quiet surrounding

• Reviewed: 11 August 2015

Staff were very helpful.

Staff were very helpful. The apartment and the balcony were very spacious

There are also 2 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.