Reviews of BS Boarding House

Belfortstrasse 1, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany

Great Place
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

There was nothing not to like.

Quiet location, very clean and comfortable and Abdallah and his staff are friendly and provide great service. We had the self catering apartment and especially enjoyed our breakfasts on the balcony!

Free upgrade, great staff, great room, clean

The kitchen was not rly useable, Oven dirty, microwave broken (have to admit, i didn't report it, im sure the staff had taken care of it

Free upgrade, great staff, great room, clean

The rooms were really nice.
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom or Toilet

The rooms were really nice. The staff was really helpful, especially in accommodating my request for an early checkout. Great value for money. I'd definitely recommend

The room was really cozi, clean and it was well prepared...

The room was really cozi, clean and it was well prepared when I’ve got there. Abdalla is the one responsible for everything and he is extremely polite, receptive and awesome person. I definetely recommend staying at BS Boarding House and if I come to Heidelberg again, I will probably book there once more! Thank you very much, Abdalla

Super cozy and clean.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Hard to find from the train station with Google Map leading us the other way (not their fault here though). Quite far from the old town.

Super cozy and clean. Kitchen equipment was more than adequate. Very helpful staff though looking unwelcome at first sight. Located near the main train station, bus stops and a supermarket.

Good location only few minutes walk to train station

No internet connection on second floor and the narrow steel spiral staircase was a struggled to get luggages from first floor to second floor.

Good location only few minutes walk to train station

Perfect location, close by central train/bus station
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom or Toilet

Smells awful (like cigarette) in both toilet and the room. Staff is not always available which could be inconvenient for guests who arrive late at night.

Perfect location, close by central train/bus station

Great Place to stay
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Great location. Just 200 mt from the main train station Great staff Great facility. You have all you need in the apartment. Design of the apartment is so nice and brand new. It's like a studio apartment more than a hotel room. Also there is a supermarket just 50mt away. You can reach to the old city by 15 minutes of walk

The staff is really nice and friendly.

The staff is really nice and friendly. When I told her that I forgot to bring my baggage with me by the time getting off the bus, she contacted to the bus company and managed to help me.

T & A Travels
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom or Toilet

Nothing. Room was great, check was fabulous, pre-paid so we could leave whenever.

The easiest check-in ever!! Loved this!! So simple & quick & convenient. All hotels should have this method of check-in.

The house was very beautiful.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The house was very beautiful. Kitchen has all the pans, plates glasses. Rooms were very comfortable to live in. The check in check out process was so easy. Overall very good experience.

Wonderful Place at BS Boarding House!!!

The Staffs is really kind...friendly... we had at 12 pm early check-in. We had booked room for the small one, but she gave us the apartment size without extra fee. It was really kind and very pleasure stayed in BS Boarding House! Like a five star hotel! We suggest for people who stay in Heidelberg more than one night! Really near from Tram (Stadtwerke) just 3 minutes walking, and from Heidelberg Central Station (7 minutes). Thank you so much! That's really worthy!

Great for a short stay

No lift. I had a room on the second floor and had to walk up two small circular stairs with my luggage.

Within easy walking distance to the central train station, everything very clean and especially the kitchen well equipped, even had a nice balcony.

The best hotel you can find

Everything is great.

The staff is very nice. The kitchen is great where you can find everything you need to cook a great dinner. The room and toilet are amazingly clean.

No one at the reception & you can get the room key by...

No one at the reception & you can get the room key by entering booking number into the key boy. Near to train station. But due to Sunday stay, no restaurants & cafes around the hotel. Room is comfort & bathroom is clean

A big problem of the room key

The key didn’t work properly so we couldn’t open the door for 30mins. It was snowing and cold outside while we tried opening the door many times. Even though we made a phone call to the stuff at the time but no one answered.

Comfortable and clean. Would be happy to stay at the BS Boarding House again
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom or Toilet

Motel run by a very friendly gentleman. Accommodation is basic, but very clean. Price very fair. Close to main Heidelberg train station. Very pleasant guest kitchen. Lots of stairs, so if you have mobility problems, be sure to request a room on the ground floor. Check in was a little strange. I arrived just after 3pm and had to type my booking confirmation number into a key pad by the door and then my key card popped out. I then had to let myself into the building and find my room. But I guess not having to employ 24 hr reception staff keeps costs down, and I way very happy with the facilities, considering the cost of the room. I got a comfy double bed too!

I wouldn't book again.Incredible to have to leave your luggage in the Bahnhof after booking a hotel.

No place to leave luggage after checkout. Checkout too early. I would expect to be able to leave my luggage until my Bahn leaves, it is not such a huge expectation, even more such an early checkout. A pity, since the location, the possibility of using the kitchen (necessary since there is no breakfast), and the room are nice.

Location, the possibility of using the kitchen the room

I would prefer here again!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

There was no soap in bathroom, the door that is between the tv room and a bedroom couldn't be closed.

All bed linens and bathroom is very clean, beds are quiet comfortable. Kitchen has enough utilities. I really loved the TV room! Staff was very friendly.

Fair
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom or Toilet

The room could be bigger with newer furniture, there were less towels and the toiletries were useless. There was no connection on the tv, it was just there for display.

It was clean and calm, and the room had a lot of privacy. The bed was comfortable and it is right next to the Bahnhof.

Lovely apartment and great location, but no elevator in case you have a lot of luggage

There's no elevator, and I had the last room in the last floor. Having lots of luggage as I was touring Europe, I found it extremely difficult to carry my luggage up the stairs and then bring them down the next day. Plus, it was claimed that the reception is available from 1 pm to 3 pm, and I arrived at 2:30 pm and found no one. I had to dial my confirmation number to receive my room card, but the problem is I couldn't figure out that I had to use the card from the other side. Luckily a lady passed by and she was kind enough to help me open the door.

The bed was super comfy, the apartment is lovely and crystal clean

Little comfortable studio in Heidelberg, suitable for 2 persons, near to the train station
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The apartment is advertised as 50m2. In reality it was only 35m2. That is to say not a one bedroom apartment, but a studio, where everything is in one space: the living room is indeed the bedroom (the third person's sleeping place is a sleeping sofa). We hoped for some privacy, but we were sleeping all the three adults in one room. In the kitchen there was not any coffee or tea, no serviettes, no dishwasher tablets, no wooden spoon. In the bathroom there was no handsoap. The apartment was accessible from an inner courtyard, so we had to keep the curtains closed to avoid people look into. We have got only one key for the apartment.

Comfortable king size bed, very clean bedlinnen, nice kitchen and bathroom and cosy reading corner, big television, friendly staff, nice dining place, big wardrobe, cleanness.

There were three seats of stairs to get up to the room which was difficult with a large suitcase - but the staff were helpful in getting them up and down

The location was close to main train station and a tram which went into old town

Everything from arrival until check-out. The staffs are really helpful since our room was at the top floor, she helped us to carry our bulky luggage.

Nice stay. Close to the HBF.

Bathroom is clean but smells not good.

1. The main reason I chose BS apartments was as my train leaving Heidelberg in the early morning tomorrow and BS is close to the HBF. Also, there are bus/tram stops nearby where you can take to main attractions easily. More, supermarket "Kaufland" is near to the apartment. 2. I wrote mail to ask BS apartment if could accept early check-in at 11:00, and they replied timely and accepted. 3. Friendly staff, helped me to carry luggage up to the room on the 2nd floor. 4. The room is modern and well decorated. 5. Free and beautiful postcards in the room.

It's a nice place, but you should check-in during office hours to tell them your needs & etc.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

There was no electricity in the whole street, including our apartment. Toilet lamp was not working. The bed was big enough for both of us, but two mattresses for a bed were kind of not so comfortable for both of us. There were no wine glasses.

The balcony was really nice, with a view to the locals who live there. Big enough bedroom to comfort your stay. The bathroom is alright. The kitchen is really big with the necessary things you neeed, you can cook your own food easily.

very nice trip and place to stay. recommended.

only slightly negative thing: no products except shampoo (no soap!).

very kind personal, everything clean, correct, really perfect. definitely recommended. I'd come again with pleasure.

The best for Heidelberg
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom or Toilet

The bathroom was seperate from the room. It was not common bathroom but out of the room.

It was close to the HBB Heidelberg. The balcony was also so romantic and cute. The room was really cute.

Very pleasant retreat!

We needed to bring our own toiletries, which wasn't a big deal at all. We went to local grocery store and got food and stuff for the week, it was perfect! Only slight negative: I think the bathroom shower could be scrubbed down a bit more (very clean)-but the grate in between tiles needs bleached and shower head scrubbed to remove water/salt build up.

This was a beautiful location nearby train station, but a nice distance for quiet/local feel. This made it very easy for access from the airport/ICE train with our luggage etc. The location had a private courtyard area, which I loved and a few local restaurants/grocery store less than a block away. We also loved the room, kitchen, and set-up. The location is a great price for nice stroll to downtown to enjoy. Would highly recommend (esp for Scientist going to EMBL <-close to shuttle pickup)!

Great location, comfortable stay
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom or Toilet

Everything was great. I would suggest to the owners to check the drainage of the shower since it was a bit slow, so you should prevent it getting clogged.

This place is very close to the central station, and just 10-15 minutes walking away from the historic centre of the city. There are supermarkets and restaurants nearby, so it accommodates all your needs. We got a double room with a private bathroom, and it was quite nice. The bathroom is on the hallway, so it was not as private as we would have liked to. But it has a good price for what you get. The shared kitchen was clean and well furnished.

Basic accommodation within long walk of Centre

Sink was blocked and was filthy when I looked under the plug. No directions on how to get into the City and no staff to ask. Not in a particularly nice area.

Comfortable bed and reasonably close to the centre of Heidelberg

Good location and comfortable stay.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The drain of the shower was stocked and it was a bit terrified since we had to clean it ourselves to avoid ponding. There was a smell out of the wall since a can was left on the street, but no smell while we walk into the building.

Supermarket(Kaufland) is just around the corner and the nearest indoor parking is about 80M away and under a medical center.( 8 euro for 24 hours parking) Convenient access for the key with pin code since the office was closed while we arrived. We had a flat for four adults in the ground floor and the whole space is just perfect for us, individual living room and kitchen. Tram is nearby, 20-30mins walk to the city center as alternative since the neighborhood is cozy. WiFi is fast.

The location is great and the room is clean & nice.
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom or Toilet

The location is great and the room is clean & nice. The big kitchen is useful too. The staff was great. They not only waited for my late check-in time a bit, but also helped me carry the luggage up to the room on the 2nd floor. Thanks a lot.

The common kitchen is very well-equipped (oven, coffeemaker,...
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom or Toilet

The common kitchen is very well-equipped (oven, coffeemaker, fridge) and is very spacious. We had all our meals there comfortably. The bed was also comfortable, we had our own bathroom and a TV.

Best value in town.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The bathroom was a little small and lacked room to store suitcases but not a major issue. Showed its age but value for money.

We stayed in the 2 bedroom Apartment with friends We were greeted like long lost friends by the Manager, Abd, on arrival, he stayed on to give us our keys. Most helpful and was only too willing to help with any request we had. Excellent location if traveling by train and only a 15 min walk into the old town. The best beds we have slept in so far on our travels and a great little kitchen to prepare our meals. Enormous supermarket 50 meters from the door. Defiantly recommended.

Heidelberg BS

The staff where very accomodating and very pleasant- especially Abd - great location right near train station and short walk to the Castle- great value and highly recommend it.

The host was super friendly and welcoming.

I was disappointed as the room I was assigned was a room with a single bed at the very top of the staircase of the hotel. This specific room assigned to me did not match the photo while I booked the room (which showed a nice double bed, well-lit room). The wifi signal was not that strong as well, except for in the lobby area. The walls were 'porous' - you could hear if someone was walking up and down the staircase. There was a balcony area, but I really didn't care for one to begin with. The two things that mattered remained unfulfilled.

The host was super friendly and welcoming. The hotel is a short distance from the train station. You require a key card to enter so it felt safe.

Location was very nice.

Light could be a bit brighter.

Location was very nice. Room was very clean. Kitchen was well-equipped. There is a grocery store right outside which makes it very convenient.

We just love this apartment!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

No electric fan in the room and we have no choice to wait until it gets dark and the weather outside became cooler.

Everything is perfect for us. The room is so wide. There are adequate bed, one bathroom and another one toilet, wide screen tv, table and chairs, sofa and kitchen with sufficient supplies! We were really happy to be there especially my companion who wanted to cook and enjoy our familiar dishes. Our room was on the ground floor and it was convenient for people who have many luggage like us. All the process for checking-in and -out was fine for me. It is actually easy and convenient. The location is also a good point that it is not far from the main train station and easy to find as well. No loud noise at night and I felt safe to be there.

Most horrible stay EVER
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

- Upon arrival, reception was close & automatic key dispenser didn't work. We called the host & waited for almost an hour with our luggage on the street in the rain. He didn't even apologise. - In the evening, WIFI connection did not work. - The following morning, we went in for a shower and the water came out EXTREMELY HOT, burning in fact... it was unbearable to shower in that water temperature. The Receptionist came to check it out and could not solve the issue. She called the plumber to come and fix the issue. By now an hour has passed, and we MUST leave for our excursion of course WITHOUT A SHOWER. - After a very tiring full day excursion, we went back to our room, only to find that our DOOR KEY SCANNER was not working!! We called the host and spent 1.5 hours once again waiting in the rain on the street. Again, no apology. - We showed the host our disappointment, with all of the above, and he swiftly promised one free night for the 4 of us, ie the amount of EUR151, We accepted this deal. - After he opened our door, and changed our key, we went in our room and AGAIN tried to have a shower. After one full day to be fixed, shower was still only giving out boiling water. - After checking-out and arriving back to our country, we followed up with the host re the refund of one night. He constantly ignored all texts and calls for 5 days. We then complained with booking.com and they managed to reach the host. He said he will look into it, but then cut all contact with booking.com aswell. After almost 2 weeks of all this, he replied to booking.com saying that all he can refund is EUR60, that means less than half the amount he promised. - To add to the disappointment, since he wouldn't reply, I had to make endless calls to booking.com which cost me around EUR30. Thus, We only ended up getting EUR30 refunded after such a HORRIBLE stay at BS BOARDING HOUSE. We are writing all of this for everyone out there to think twice before booking here.

Furniture is quite modern and bed is comfortable

Great stay at BS Boarding House - very cute and comfy place!
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom or Toilet

Replies to emails take a bit too long.

Very comfy and private room. Got more than expected. The hosts are very friendly and helpful. Super close to the main train station.

Very disappointing

The room is VERY HOT till midnight. Both me and my family felt quite uncomfortable during the stay. The green house effect is huge and there is NO VENTILATION in the room. What's more, there is NO LIFT and it wasn't funny to carry all your stuff throgh a narrow stairs up to 3rd floor! (I've triple checked that this is not stated anywhere, so we felt kind of cheated because the reception told us this information is on the website.)

Location is Perfect.
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom or Toilet

3pm, me on the phone "hello, I've just arrived to the hotel and there is no one here". "Of course there is no one". ¿? "Look at the sign saying Check in". "I don't see it". "Is it too small for you?" That was the "friendly" dialogue with the guy working at the hotel. The sign was at a door that was open and that's why I couldnt find it. Luckily there was a woman inside and help us with check in. Be aware what time do you arrive. Rude people are everywhere.

Location is Perfect. Only few meters from train station. And of course therefore well connected with the whole town. Anyway. Everything is walking distance. Good kitchen, strong wifi, lot of plugs, clean private bathroom. Nice room with view to a inner patio.

Nice place but you will be stranded if visiting over the weekend

What agitated us the most was the fact that we were completely on our own since it was over the weekend and there was no one at the reception. We didn't have trouble checking in, but had there been an emergency, we would have been completely stranded, since even the emergency number didn't work. We could also not leave behind our luggage for fear of being locked out.

Nice comfortable place near Hauptbahnof, but rather far from Altstadt, where all the tourist destinations are.

good location, comfy
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Windows were pretty hard to open.

Comfy bed, nice kitchen to make breakfast, great location next to main train station. Perfect for group of friends/family. We were 5 altogether, 2 couples and 1 single sleeping on sofa. I was worried sofa will be small or bad to sleep on but we were satisfied.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Nice and affordable

The fan in our room was not working so well and it can be really hot in our room in the afternoon.

The location is good and the staffs are generally nice. Close to the hbf but there is not so much choices in terms of restaurant and shops near the hbf. 10 mins walk to the old town.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

They were rude
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom or Toilet

I call one day after leaving the apartment because i forget my jacket there and they told me they didn't found nothing inside (impossible because they are the only ones with access to the room after i leave) they laugh and turn off the call. They were rude and don't respected me as a client.

It was clean and the "key boy" worked well

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Great stay except for wifi
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom or Toilet

The wifi seemed timed. Upon arrival in the afternoon it wouldn't work until the evening, then it worked fine on our full day there. Then on the day we were to check out the wifi had stopped working.

Though our booking said shared bathroom, we had a private one. It just wasn't en-suite.

Very happy overall

Good quality accommodation, spatial room with bathroom, next to train station, next to bus/tram stop towards old city center, next to big supermarket, no noise at nights, easy&nice shared kitchen, easy come easy go.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

We still consider to stay at the boarding house again sometimes.
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom or Toilet

How a pity there's no lift to make us easier to bring our heavy luggage to our floor room.

We came at the boarding house almost at the middle of the night. Fortunately, my daughter in Heidelberg has called and got the visitor number to find automatically the door key from the boarding house. It was really helpful for us who had been very tired with our long trip from Jakarta Indonesia.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Very comfortable and well located.
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom or Toilet

Very comfortable and well located. The kitchen was amazing and useful and there was a supermarket next the hotel. I and my boyfriend had a great experience. I highly recomend.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Perfect atmosphere
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

Great appartement, great city, great host. We took bikes to go to the city center (10min). On Saturday and Wednesday, there is a very nice market nearby with fresh and artisanal products. We had a wonderful relaxing time in Baden Baden

Looks can be deceiving
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom or Toilet

I did not like the environment that the Hotel was located in. I did not feel safe to park my car in the area. Also I did not like the fact that their is no receptions when entering the Boarding House and also the pictures of the House is deceiving based on what I thought I was staying in.

The fact that I could get into the Hotel with the pin code and receive my key

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

Good value for money
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

Curtains are way too see-through for the fact the balcony is facing other windows. No spoon in the kitchen. Watch out, the 35m2 room is up on narrow starcase.

Very nicely equipped room, large. Quite good location, just 3 stops from the city center. Their system with booking number and keys is pretty simple, recommend. Comfy bed.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Short walk to main train station.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Short walk to main train station. Long walk or tram to old town. Booking in procedure was very difficult. Our code didn't work and nobody was there/answering the door initially. Accommodation was pretty good (very small bathroom) - comfy beds.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Thanks for the service

The bathroom tap was faulty and there was no towel left in the room but the person in charge did ask whether I need one. I believe it should be a standard for every place.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

Location and apartment facilities are execellent. It is in walking distance to train station.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

There are no reception for check in after 15:00 o'clock. It was a little confussion and problem. Other problem was room key didn't work as we need to be fixed, but again there were no concierge.

Locationand its facilities are excellent.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Location close to the city center and the station, very...
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom or Toilet

The two nights we spent there, we couldn't sleep because there was very strange noise coming either from the walls or the ceiling. As if a bunch of mice were scratching and moving. It was awful! My husband hit the wall several times and it stopped for a while...After that everything was the same.

Location close to the city center and the station, very clean place, well furnished.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Easy and decent stay

there is no lugggage storage at all. you have to pay €7 to store your luggage at the train station. and this cost should have been saved by staying for a night in a lodging facility

everything is handled by guests including easy self check in at the keybox at the door!

• Reviewed: 23 December 2016

It's a beautiful boarding house, close to the train station in a quiet neighborhood.

Lacks some furniture in the room and bathroom, like some shelves to put your stuff.

The bed was very comfortable, it's close to the train station, nice decoration of the rooms.

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

3.0
    Awful, bedbugs
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

BEDBUGS: we stayed in apartment number 1 and the bed was full of bedbugs, see the picture below! Awful experience, we didn't sleep the whole night, it was absolutely terrible !!! - very old apartment with new furniture, bad flooring and neigbours on top have very noisy/creaking floor. NOT Recommendable!!!

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

Great value and location for your money!
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom or Toilet

Could be an explanation on how to use the oven, but it worked out fine!

Super easy to check in, the kitchen was well stocked and very clean, very good location.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

Good location, less comfort with the bed...

bed of our room (No. 5) was very uncomfortable and quite noise

No Staff available, however automated check-in worked well, good location in the backyard of the quarter - so quiet at night

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

Looks better then actual experience
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

Promise of beverages and selection of cold meat and cheese 24 hrs, but in fact not so. Time to edit and update.

Clean and big rooms. Easy check in with booking number and key dispensing machine.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2016

Avoid this place

You simply cannot rent out a room up there under the roof. It's too hot and too small. Not sure whoz idea it was, but this guy deserves to be put up there for a week, so that he can experience it himself.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

Fine and fair
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom or Toilet

The staircase is narrow and swirling. A little frightening. No lift. We couldn't get a second key to the room, very awkward. The staff helped with the luggage. On the whole it was fine.

The room was spacious and comfortable. The kitchen is great. It's close to the station. No need for a taxi.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

Never again !

The room was reachable only via two little helical staircases. There was no warning that it could not be used by disabled persons. I found used underpants in the shelf. The bed was OK, but the rest of furniture seemed to be directly from the recycling site. The restroom was full of bad observations : the shower had no doors, the washing sink no closeup, the toilet seat was not fixed on the ceramics. The kitchen meant for common use was not equipped with cups. The whole 1-person room was a desaster ! There was nobody to phone to.

Nothing, except the short working distance to the railway station. Perhaps the balcony has something enjoyable, but not for one night.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

Good Clean close to the station
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

A 24 hour reception service and few more utensils in the kitchen would have been good.

The best thing about the hotel is its location which we appreciated. Very close to the railway station tourist info supernarket. Quiet street. No disturbances. The staff was friendly The room was good and big as was the bathroom. Very clean. The kitchen was big and clean too.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

Great value for the money!
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom or Toilet

No parking available outside the hotel and it is tough to find long term street parking in Heidelberg on the street due to many restrictions. We did manage on a side street, but if you at out luck you will need to pay 10-14 euros at a Parkade.

The location is excellent. Very near to the main train station. There is a tram stop around the corner across from the Kaufland (grocery store) which makes it super easy to get around if you purchase a Heidelberg card. We had a double room on the second floor with our own bathroom across the hallway. The room was spacious and the bathroom as well. No, the rooms aren't cleaned daily and if you are expecting a fully staffed luxury hotel then this isn't the place for you. For the money though it is clean, spacious, well situated and quiet (if you aren't on the main floor).

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

Needs improvement.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Toilet is too small for four persons and the shower cubicle is too small and the water kept running out of the cubicle. There is no proper cupboard space for four persons and insufficient hangers. Not sufficient supply of jam and butter.

Location, near HBf.

Very disappointed
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We were locked outside for two days and spent much time waiting BS Staff. BS staff left our luggages without locking the door on the first day and no one informed us.

• Reviewed: 2 September 2016

Fast free wifi and beautiful balcony
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom or Toilet

No airconditioning in the room and only small fan was provided. Also the room and toilet get very hot on warm days.

Fast free wifi and beautiful balcony

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

Functional, clean fantastic apartment with great balcony
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

Even though no air con, fan was a nice bonus as it was 34 degrees.

So clean, fresh, modern & very functional. Balcony was great. Breakfast provided in the kitchen was a lovely touch.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2016

very nice room and good value of money, even a balcony and a...

the opening hour of reception is too short - I arrived at 4PM and reception is closed, I cannot enter the hotel and there is only a phone number provided...but I have no local phone network! I have to ask a random pedestrian to borrow a phone and call them in order to get the key card. Please let the hostel know in advance that you will come after the reception opening hour and ask for the password to take your room key

very nice room and good value of money, even a balcony and a TV is provided nice location - 5 mins walk from main train station nice and clean kitchen, teabag is provided

• Reviewed: 15 August 2016

Recommended!
    • Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom or Toilet

There is no checkin reception, you have to call the host to checkin, it's a little bit inconvenient for the travelers that can't call by phone.

Room is really really clean and great! Good kitchen! Each room has its own bathroom. Bed is cozy!