Reviews of Hotel Cebulj This is the official star rating given to the property by an independent third party - the Hotelstars Union. The property is compared to the industry standard and scored based on price, facilities and services offered. Use the star rating to help choose your stay!

Denkmalplatz 2, 86825 Bad Wörishofen, Germany

#7 of 50 hotels in Bad Wörishofen

I normally find something to complain about, but not this time - amazing place, flawless!

Perfect hotel in perfect town! Highly recommend for a peaceful vacation. Therme in walking distance (25 mins), tain station is really close(5 mins).

I arrived the night of the most recent snow storm. By the time I entered Bad Wörishofen, the streets were covered. I arrived later than I had expected. There was a note informing me of the location of my keys along with other instructions. While I was opening the letter, the manager came from the office and opened the door. Even though I explained that I didn't need any help with my bags, she opened an umbrella; walked to the car with me; and held the umbrella over me as I gathered my luggage. She was incredibly gracious. This is a wonderful place to stay. Some of the surprises are the sunroom; fitness room; reading nook. Look for the cat in one of chairs near the office. It looked real. Check out the clever use of a section of gutter for the umbrellas. Find the winterdienst station for guests.

Surprised at lack of evening restaurants in the town.

A little tricky to find as it is situated right in the centre of town and nobody on reception on the day we arrived until after 4.00 pm. Room clean and standard.

The staff were really friendly and welcoming. This was my first trip to Germany and I was alone, I felt really safe and welcomed. Recommend 100%

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

Very friendly, professional staff, very clean, bright room. Great location, lovely stay.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2015

As I arrived to the hotel iIwas transported in an other hotel because the hotel was sold out!!! The price was the same, but I saw after that room what I received was with 20 € cheaper as I booked but I must pay what I booked.

There is 1 review without text. This impacts the overall review score.