Reviews of Mi Hotel Mühldorf This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services offered. It is based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Rheinstraße 44, 84453 Mühldorf, Germany

#3 of 3 hotels in Mühldorf

Good hotel!

Very far from the station & town, needs aircon fitting to the rooms.

Breakfast selection was lovely, rather than the usual continental style breakfast.

No better place to stay in Muhldorf unfortunately
    • Business Single Room

It is a simple hotel that offers just rooms and breakfast. Restaurant does not serve dinner most of the nights - unless big groups request dinner. One of the front desk clerks was rude, unfriendly and seemed to hate the whole world during every encounter over 12 days.

Hotel was clean. Front desk manager was attentive and helpful.

Great hotel for a stop over on the road - easy access and very friendly staff.

Another towel and pillow in the room, we had to ask reception for extra.

Friendly staff who advised us on a local business to deliver food to the hotel in the evening. Great selection on the breakfast buffet. Good parking area.

Good location for Mühldorf.
    • Business Single Room

I booked a Friday night at this hotel and then I booked in on the Thursday night as well some time later. When I visited I was told I had to change room as it was two separate bookings and I was also told I had to come back after 15.00 to book in. My german friend intervened and I could then book in at 11.30 and get my room so we could go out for the day. Perhaps this could have been done without a fuss by the hotel?

Clean, comfortable and good value for money, Recommended.
    • Business Single Room

After returning from a long day at work 06.00 to 23.00 i asked at reception if i could buy a non-alcoholic drink and was told no. I think that if a hotel isn't able to offer a 24hr drinks and snack service (which i understand many can't) then perhaps it would be a good idea to have a vending machine for drink and snacks? Breakfast was very average, worst bacon i have ever tasted.

Clean and good value for money. Convenient location and quite, overall very good value for money with a quick check in and out.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

convenient location & friendly reception staff on checkin

Breakfast was basic. We needed to change rooms after our first night due to an unexplained loss of power to our room while we were out. No offer of a torch to get our things even though it was dark!

convenient location & friendly reception staff on checkin

Countryside Bavaria
    • Business Single Room

The reception staff could be more welcoming. Breakfast was not tidy, not so clean tables. Also coffee poor. The juice machine was broken poor scrambled eggs.

The room was quiet.

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

BAD CHOICE! DO NOT RECOMMEND!

A hotel that smells of food everywhere. The reception is located next to the kitchen immediately strikes you as you enter the hotel the smell of food. I found cobwebs in the room. The staff is unpleasant. One morning at breakfast, at 09.30 I found little food and when we asked we were scrambled replied that it was a large group of Chinese who ate everything.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

Indifferent to Guests request
    • Business Single Room

I asked for a quiet none smoking room. I got a room to the street side on top of the entrance where people smoked and all the smoke came into my room if I opened the window.

Breakfast selection was good. Windows were sound proof. Room was clean. Free mineral water.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

Fawlty Towers of Muhldorf

Arrival at the hotel and no double bed which we had booked. We were told there werenone available as we had booked too late. We only booked 6 months in advance. On looking around the open rooms, all rooms seem to have twin beds. Asked receptionist about a local brewery in the area which we were to visit. He said there was not one in the area. When told about it, he said he didn't like the beer. Woken by arrival of tourists, mainly teenagers at 11 p.m. Woken again by same tourists at 5.30 on Sunday morning. Mr Fawlty type hotel manager or receptionist unable and unwilling to help. Why should he, he had their money. Leaky and mouldy showers, loud water pipes, worn out carpets and damp walls. Animals in the restaurant. Many chipped plates and jugs. To be honest I am surprised the waiter was not called Manuel. A horrendous place to stay and relax. I would not recommend this hotel to you even if you were deaf or blind. Pay a little extra and choose another hotel in the area. The only good thing about this hotel is leaving it. Oh by the way I started to write this review at 6 on Sunday morning....and we still have another night of misery here unfortunately Stayed July 2016

The breakfast had a lot of choice

Nice hotel for business.

Nice hotel for business. Convenient location , modern, clean and very helpful staff. Good stay, hassle free and efficient.

Safe as traveling on my own

Safe as traveling on my own

Big parking lot, very good breakfast

Old rooms (scratches, etc.), 2km from town center

Big parking lot, very good breakfast

NA
    • Business Single Room

Understaffed during breakfast. Had to share a table with someone. Internet is very bad. Signal is weak.

Clean hotel.

Good value for money

Clean, nice staff, good breakfast

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Staff was sometimes really annoying.
    • Business Single Room

Staff was sometimes really annoying. Ignoring quest questions, not helpfull at all.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

Poor wifi, working only in lobby, closed restaurant.
    • Business Single Room

Poor wifi, working only in lobby, closed restaurant.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

Excellent option in this location

Good size room. Good choice at breakfast

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

Convenient Place for a Short stay , nice walking Area for dogs

Outside Greens Need to be takeln Care of

Very friendly and helpful Staff Buffet in the evening

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

Allowed to check-in later.
    • Business Single Room

Distance to the city center.

Allowed to check-in later.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2016

The hotel had not been receiving my reservation from Booking.

The hotel had not been receiving my reservation from Booking.com. Instead of waiting that Booking sent back the confirmation, and after I show the confirmation mail I received the day before, the reception threatened me to call the police if I was not leaving, as they said, they had no room. Hopefully I got the call-center from booking in between and they solved the problem. 5 minutes later a police car arrived, so I cannot confirm if it was for me, as I got the keys of my room. But it is unacceptable to threaten people like this. I was really quiet and just wanted to discuss to solve the problem.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2015

Excellent customer friendly staff.

The location is not very nice and you could walk into town but the road is long and full of car showrooms that are of course closed at night. It was ok for us as we had bikes, but it's not suitable for someone travelling by train.

Excellent customer friendly staff. We arrived late and the lady on reception was very helpful locking our bikes away in a garage and making sure we had everything we needed. The breakfast room is lovely and the breakfast was good too.

• Reviewed: 19 July 2015

Miły personel

W restauracji przy śniadaniu nieżywe muchy przy oknie. W opcji pokoju widok na ogród otrzymaliśmy widok na pole i chwasty. Skomplikowany system haseł dostępu do internetu, który przestał działać o północy i trzeba było czekać do rana ponieważ recepcja czynna do 22.

Miły personel

• Reviewed: 22 June 2015

Quiet, large room.

Corridors smelt of smoke. The wifi was poor to non-existent. There were not enough staff on duty at dinner time to check people in and serve dinner/drinks.

Quiet, large room. Helpful young lady at check-in and dinner. Breakfast was not as good as other hotels of the same quality - more variety required.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2015

location, breakfast

stayed for 4 nights after we had checked in and paid we were then told no food tonight the next day we were told the same thing so we had to drive 5km to a decent restaurant to get an evening meal

location, breakfast

• Reviewed: 13 May 2016

Excellent breakfast

Too expensive.

Excellent breakfast

• Reviewed: 21 March 2016

Internet wasn't working right.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2015

We have family in Kraiburg so was very convenient for us

We have family in Kraiburg so was very convenient for us

• Reviewed: 2 November 2015

breakfast

No restaurant, clean but out of date hotel

breakfast

• Reviewed: 5 September 2015

Ok ..

Worst WiFi every

Ok .. Mid range hotel

• Reviewed: 4 August 2015

Excellent breakfast, suitable location, clear room, nice and...

Poor WiFi

Excellent breakfast, suitable location, clear room, nice and friendly staff

• Reviewed: 12 July 2015

The service was excellent!

The service was excellent!

• Reviewed: 21 May 2015

Slow WiFi

Slow WiFi

• Reviewed: 12 March 2015

- breakfast is above average for hotels at this price range

- breakfast is above average for hotels at this price range - location is relatively ok if you are in transit otherwise not much to see in that area

There are also 14 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Mi Hotel Mühldorf traveller photo gallery