Reviews of Cityrentals Berlin

Different locations in Berlin, Tempelhof-Schöneberg, 10777 Berlin, Germany

#224 of 278 Holiday rentals in Berlin

Based on 104 apartment reviews

Quite reachable from main attractions. Lift doesn't work 24/7. Doesn't appear so safe.
    • Clubroom Apartment - Eisenacher Straße 11

Does not appear a safe place. Not very clean, bathroom and kitchen were not well maintained.

Comfortable bed, TV, bright room. Quite reachable from main tourist attractions.

Perfect city break!
    • Clubroom Apartment - Eisenacher Straße 11

The location was spot on, the reception, although late in the evening, was flawless, the comfort of the apartment is enough for our 4 days stay. Thank you Robert!

Nice apartment
    • Clubroom Apartment - Eisenacher Straße 11

The apartment was cld the 2 first days as the heating eas not strong .also EVERY night after 22.00 for some reason the elevetor was out of order and we had to use the stairs (3ed floor)

Big apartment

We stayed at apartament at Eisenacherstrasse 11, entrance...
    • Clubroom Apartment - Eisenacher Straße 11

1. Kitchen or I would rather say kitchenette requires (or MUST BE) renovated - the furniture in there are very old as well a all other equipment, however all is all very clean. 2. Elevator is was not working every night, so be aware that you might have be climbing to the 3rd floor in the night...

We stayed at apartament at Eisenacherstrasse 11, entrance just behind BOXER store. You must collect keys from other location at Motzstrasse 16 (just a few meters away). We stayed at apartament on the 3rd floor (number 96) in the end of corridor. There is elevator from ground floor (I stress this, because in some locations you must take a few steps up to get to a elevator). Room has big windows, it is spacious, with one bed for two persons, leather sofa, table, bar chairs, flat tv (HD quality). The apartment was very clean (!!!), Fresh, renovated bathroom, with fresh towels. There is also big, standing mirror. Kitchen with basic equipment(cooking place, small fridge, microwave). Clean, nice floor (wooden panels). Anyway it is worth money we paid (65 euro for two nights for two persons).I recommend it... Free parking in the street, but sometimes you will have to "hunt" for the parking place ... but we were lucky :0). Wi-fi free of charge and working fine!

Reasonable basic studio - fairly clean but expensive for solo traveller
    • Clubroom Apartment - Eisenacher Straße 11

Poor communication: Host did not respond to my request for cancellation and had already taken money off my American Express card 25 Euro cleaning fee - when there was dust over the lamp and desk And No toilet roll provided

Reasonably clean Basic studio with kitchen and bathroom

Great location and value for money
    • Clubroom Apartment - Eisenacher Straße 11

The host was polite and perfect in communication with us. Waited for us until we arrived even though we had delay with the airline and arrived late at night

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

The location is good close to a very living area in berlin,...
    • Clubroom Apartment - Eisenacher Straße 11

one could hear everything from the externa corridor. Internet was not optimal

The location is good close to a very living area in berlin, but not for anybody taste. The flat had everything need for a short stay, any luxus but fine

• Reviewed: 3 December 2016

Great location, close to the U-Bahn and a lot of bars and...
    • Clubroom Apartment - Eisenacher Straße 11

Great location, close to the U-Bahn and a lot of bars and Caffe. Double bed very comfortable, quite, good wi-fi, quick response from the hosts. Hopefully would stay there the next time I am in Berlin.

• Reviewed: 20 November 2016

It's a really good place! It lacks some necessary things but it's worth the price.
    • Clubroom Apartment - Eisenacher Straße 11

The apartment was not really cleaned before our arrival. The floors and the shower were full of someone else's hair, the garbage from the previous guests was still there, the kitchen counter was covered with dried tea/coffee stains. I can only hope the bed sheets were replaced! As we were charged with a large cleaning fee, this bit was really surprising. The apartment was supplied with two shampoos instead of a shampoo + shower gel. It was not a huge issue, just rather strange. The blanket really wants to go into retirement already! The goose down filling is all in chunks and unevenly spread, leaving the blanket half-empty in places. We really lacked paper towels and wine glasses, and there was no spatula to fry with + the frying pan is really old (stuff sticks!) and without the lid. Planning to stay for a week and to cook myself, I asked in advance whether the kitchen had everything, and they said the kitchen was fully equipped... No soundproofing. You can hear people talking in the apartments across the hall or walking down the hall, so you can imagine they hear you well, too.

We were staying at Eisenacherstrasse. Great location, good room, everything is handily nearby, huge windows. Great Wi-Fi, adorable little radio/alarm clock, microwave (if you can find the power outlet to connect it), I liked the little trash bin in the shower room, very useful. The kettle and the cooking stove are fine, and all basic utensils are there, even the bottle opener. The fridge was working fine. Huge bed, two sets of pillows of different size to choose from (I really appreciated this), several lamps in various places to arrange exactly the kind of lighting that you want. Heating can be regulated (also in the shower), which is very convenient. The neighborhood is nice, gay mecca (we liked), really quiet, excellent restaurants and food stores nearby, the subway is within a few minutes' walk.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Good value and great location.
    • Clubroom Apartment - Eisenacher Straße 11

Coffee machine did not work and the letting staff member was rather surly, but then Berlin is famous for the rudeness of the people who live there so no real surprise!

Location, flexible check-in/out and price.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

When we arrive we didnt hear "Good Morning"... We hear "WHY u arrive so EARLY"
    • Clubroom Apartment - Eisenacher Straße 11

.... Too expencive for this quality.... U cant open and close the door, no toalete paper!!! We arrive at 7:30... in email they told us... That office open at 10:30... we try to call at 10:00 cuz all this time we was waiting outside of the bullding... Then some man come... And say that we wake up him.. And that we arrive soo early... Com on! U work for our money! U should do everything to get it... And to be polite... Apartment is allfull dont spend your money there... Small like wc, door is soo problematic u cant open it 10 min... Internet is doesnt working at all...

Only location..... Nothing more... Price - quality .... far a way

A nightmare
    • Clubroom Apartment - Eisenacher Straße 11

-The wifi was connecting, but it did not work at all, it was going with an extender, I could not open any page, I had to use my mobile as hotspot, the led on the extender was always red, as in the photo. -The locker of the main door was not working, so I could close the door partially only. No way to close it turning the key. -The apartment was very dirty, dust everywhere and a used condom was find in the back of the sofa. BUT: the BIGGEST PROBLEM was about the bedsheets. You can see in the photos. Brown and yellow shadows everywhere. So I went to bed with my dresses on and the day after I booked an hotel for the rest of my trip. I contacted the owner of Cityrentals, sending him the photos and asking him a refund for the remaining 3 nights. They told me that they were going to refund me one night only. After 28 days they still did not pay me. I contacted them. They answered they will, on 13 of september, after 1 month, with no aplogies. Today is 15 of september. No money arrived on my credit card. I asked them a receipt for the payment. TWICE. I did not get any answer from them.

To go away as soon as possible

Good value studio apartment with most of the basics supplied for a short stay.
    • Clubroom Apartment - Eisenacher Straße 11

Property was close to the underground network and therefore easy access to the city.

Cleaning

The place is cozy and nice.
    • Clubroom Apartment - Eisenacher Straße 11

The place is cozy and nice. The location is great.

Perfect

Very good

too much dust around (window)
    • Clubroom Apartment - Eisenacher Straße 11

too much dust around (window)

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

Not the best choice
    • Clubroom Apartment - Eisenacher Straße 11

Was very bad smell , was not feeling so good in that acomodation , not feeling secure

Certainly not worth EURO 90.- per night

Very poorly equipped

• Reviewed: 14 September 2016

friendly city and place

need upgrade booth-room

friendly city and place

• Reviewed: 5 April 2016

Location was great.

The Gentleman in which I rented the appartment was a bit dry. Maybe it was because I arrived at 23.00 and had to ring a bell, but still, as a costumer, I felt a bit not welcomed. The value also about to be charged was above the value I got from my booking. If I would not have checked, I would have paid 15 Euros on the top of what I made the reservation. But what bothered me the most was the fact that there is a cleaning tax, of 25 EUR, not included in the rate at the booking, but charged when you check in. I found that very disonnest, to be honest. Not for the money, but for the fact that all those charges are getting you by surprise when you have no escape anymore. Based on that I am not sure I would return or recommend to anyone.

Location was great. Really close to bars restaurants and nightclubs. Also the area is really nice to be around.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2015

The neighbourhood was very peaceful, you had no problems...

Low lighting in the bathroom, but still enough to facilitate any activities.

The neighbourhood was very peaceful, you had no problems going out late in the evenings. The apartment was very spacious and had all the facilities necessary if you wanted to make your own food, for example, or just rest. Also the connection to the trams was good, and the station was nearby. Our host was also very friendly and even helped us with printing some documents.

• Reviewed: 11 December 2015

Location, ideal accommodation for short stay

Lift did not work, corridors very bleak, ok for short-term stay only, shower ok but not brilliant, why no iron/iron board in the apartment?

Location, ideal accommodation for short stay

• Reviewed: 6 December 2015

Location was good

Specifically booked this apartment because it stated it had a bath which it did not Also stated, as well as on its website that it was non-smoking which it wasn't- There was even an ashtray provided and it definitely smelt of cigarettes! Disappointed with these aspects

Location was good Quite quiet block, some noise above on last night but better than expected

• Reviewed: 30 November 2015

Location, location, location :)!

We had a bit of trouble checking in because couldn't find exact adress and person of contact didn't answer the phone right away, so had to wait in the cold for some time. Nothing serious tho.

Location, location, location :)! Cozy and comfortable in a quiet [although colorful so to speak ;)] neighborhood. Near Nollendorfplatz main station and many restaurants around within walking distance.

• Reviewed: 17 November 2015

Nicely located.

The appartment was a dissapointment as it was not the one figuring on my initial reservation (although they advertised "several" appartmments within the area), the photographs do not match the appartment rented. That, for us, was a major dissapointment.

Nicely located.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2015

Good location with easy access to the Berlin tourist...

The Berlin city tax wasn't included in the quoted price - and this wasn't clear from the website or my booking confirmation - so it was an unexpected extra! Also no toilet paper provided - had to buy our own.

Good location with easy access to the Berlin tourist attractions either by metro or walking.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2015

Room wasn't ready when we checked in ,had to transfer to another room then after settling down had to move back to the previous room !was tired after a long journey to Berlin !at least the rooms should be ready at checked in time .booking com didn't mention the hidden cost of the apartment like city tax and cleaning cost had to pay 298 instead of 260 euro if I knew that I rather book a hotel

• Reviewed: 9 June 2015

If someone banged on someones door the corridors wete very echo....but such a small and only negative thing...will definately be using these again...

Location...free wifi..cleanliness..

• Reviewed: 19 May 2015

The location is perfect.

Wi-fi was very poor. Sometimes it worked perfectly (in a certain place right in the middle of the room), sometimes it just didn't get through at all. We were able to get the info on the Internet we needed, but it was not really easy.

The location is perfect. Two-minute walk to the U-Bahn station (which is also close to the city-centre, zoo and Tiergarten park), lots of supermarkets, cafes and bars around. It was calm and quiet in the night. The kitchen had everything we needed for our cooking. The towels dried perfectly (sometimes it's a problem in the apartments when the towels stay the same all the week as there is no room service as compared to the hotels). The room was comfortable and spacious, the furniture is new.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2016

everything perfect

l not have

everything perfect

• Reviewed: 29 December 2015

The apartment was very cosy,very clean and full of comforts.

The apartment was very cosy,very clean and full of comforts.the neighbourhood was friendly and the location ideal!!!free wi-fi with great speed.

• Reviewed: 29 November 2015

The room is very nice and comfortable.

The room is very nice and comfortable... Our guest has been kind and friendly, and when we had a problem he helped us quickly.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2015

Bedsheets were replaced by clean only a week.

There are also 11 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.