Reviews of Courtyard by Marriott Düsseldorf Seestern This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services offered. It is based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Am Seestern 16, Lörick, 40547 Düsseldorf, Germany

#85 of 205 hotels in Düsseldorf

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Ok, but sauna out of order.
    • Economy Double Room

No sauna access as it was out of order, long queues for the check out, staff wasn’t really acquainted with parking payment process.

Good value for money, clean.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Reception is nice.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

To ask for a WiFi ticket everyday. Bathroom wasn’t entirely clean with some hair from previous person visible. Sauna was closed for refurbishment (shame). No other amenities such as slippers or gown. No water in room. Had to use bathroom tap to make tea.

Reception is nice. Fruits and water available. Room was spacious and bed was comfortable. Easy to get to my work place.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

breakfast can be better. For the request they may swap the sparkling water with the still one in the room.

bed was very comfortable. since I had a spine surgery, that was the important part for me.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

great for business, a hike to the centre, overall very nice - staff are very nice and accommodating
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View (Upper Floor)

Room 904 needs something to keep the shower nozzle in place. The view (city view) looks out the back into an office block - so don't spring for the view!

Great breakfast, nice room, plenty of hot water

Confortable, nice food and good breakfast!
    • Economy Double Room

Room was not verified before completely according reservation, first the TV didnt work and then the shower was broken.

Confortable, nice food and good breakfast!

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Value for money.
    • Economy Double Room

The window in your room could only open for about an inch. Since there are no balcony’s and I like some fresh air this was a let down. Also it’s ridiculous they charge €18 per day for parking in their lot. When there is entire free parking area right behind theirs. If they’d charge only a little , I’m sure they would have more then 4 cars in their garage.. now it’s just empty space and not providing them income at all.

Rooms were spacious and clean. Bed was comfy and staff very friendly. Small fridge in the room which was ideal. They even put take away cups for your coffee or tea in your room so you could take your drink with you.

Good located Hotel, but u can see the age
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

- old style and equiped Hotel, for me not a marriot- courtyard standard - furniture of the room was not so good anymore, u can see the years of age - WIFI was poor (at least in my room) - parking can not be paid at the reception and it is expensive (over € 18 per night in an open parking lot - not secured)

- the location of the Hotel is good - staff at the reception was very friendly and helpfull

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

okay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I asked some things for the birthday of my wife which was promised several times but unfortunately it went wrong. Staff tried but didn't manage. The really unlucky part was they told me they took care of it which they didn't so it made me and loose time to arrange it my self and sometimes kept us in the room waiting for nothing...

price / value - the breakfast is exceptional and very very elaborated. Don't let the size of the food corner fool you, there are so many things on the buffet there is a choice for any one and the big plus is the life cooking of omelets and french toast. really perfect.

A very comfortable choice
    • Economy Double Room

There isn't a lot near the hotel (it's mostly office buildings in the area) but there are several public transport options. The breakfast seemed overpriced to me.

Very comfortable spot! They also have a little place to buy food in the lobby, and a restaurant attached to the hotel.

Location, value for money, room size, friendly staff,...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Air con was not really working, pricey breakfasts, we went to Kamps in the leugallee, breakfast for 2 at 11 € and not the hotel rate.

Location, value for money, room size, friendly staff, temporary fitness arrangements with Novotel. Really friendly staff - well done team

4.0
    Don’t use their LIFTS. Try to stay away.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Property have roof put on support as you can see from the picture. Dangerous but still open for business. Very rare in Germany. My 2 Son were stuck in the lift and no one informed us around 30 minutes unless we realized their absence. Called duty manager and found she knew but kept hidden. On insist we were told as they were waiting for the lift mechanic to come and open the lift. I asked her to call emergency or police but she didn’t listen. After one hour, mechanic arrived and my kids came out frightened and drowsy. There was no apology by the duty manage except 50€ reduction to the bill by property owner which we never asked. Unethical and un-human attitude. Property seems under repair and lacks emergency situations. I advise every visitor to be care full specially in lifts.

Breakfast was ok but not per expectation. Staff serving food was friendly.

We had a nice stay in the hotel.
    • Economy Double Room

It is located in a business area so not very close to the city center. Metro U77 is next to the hotel, but the opening hours is related to office opening hour so you may need to walk further to next stop in order to get the metro running all time.

We had a nice stay in the hotel. The room was quite spacious and beds were really comfortable. Highly recommended for a short stay in Dusseldolf.

I would not stay here ever again.
    • Economy Double Room

There was a flood. I think the hotel should have let me know about this before arriving as my room smelt of damp and the gym facilities where closed. The reception area felt very cramped because of the flood as the main desk was closed with plastic sheets. The receptionists went very slow and area to wait was cramped. My key kept deactivating at various times of the day and we had 2 rooms. So standing for nearly over 10 minutes each time was not very good. We stayed for 4 night I wish we hadnt now.

Location was fine. Breakfast tasted very good.

Was ok, but just ok
    • Economy Double Room

Fitness club was closed (under construction) without any notice in messages. The garage costs extra 18! euro. I ate the breakfast and after an hour I got a stomachache.

Very clean and good equipped

A quality accommodation that genuinely meets expectations.

Housekeeping weren't meticulous.

Everything else was all in line with international 4 star expectations. Neat. Clean. Comfortable. Modern and in excellent condition. Checkin was smooth. Day staff were friendly and extremely accomodating. Room was spacious with comfortable bed. Pillows can be changed to suit your preference. Public transport is opposite the hotel entrance so getting into the main city area isn't difficult. I would definately stay here again.

Bad surprise, recovered in quite a good way
    • Economy Double Room

Bad surprise for the first night, nice recovery Even if we signal this into the booking (check-in late in the evening), when we arrived at the hotel we had no room and we have been sent to another hotel for the first night (closer to the city center, but far away from our office!). No precise warning was given to us, and the reason for this are still unclear, plus we had to pay also the other hotel (I expected Marriott to manage fully the inconvenient!). We came back and the other nights were just fine, just sweetened a little bit by the “excuse” food we then found in the room.

Very quiet and convenient location to offices

The room is big and comfortable,free water,coffee and tea...
    • Economy Double Room

the SHOWER is a torture itself,small,difficult to access and use,not handy at all.I also found more than 4 long hairs that are not mine,a bit disappointed

The room is big and comfortable,free water,coffee and tea with kettle.

Staff were really friendly and helpful.
    • Economy Double Room

Staff were really friendly and helpful. The room was clean, no strand of hair or dust. And the carpet was clean, no stains and so i felt comfortable enough to walk on it with bare feet. The twin beds were spacious and i loved the bright light in the bathroom. At night, me and my friends have enjoyed the sauna together. Would definitely recommend this hotel!

The hotel is good,but the clerk service need to be improved.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The manner of the desk clerk. so dummy and silent. please speak English for the foreigners.

No one remind me of the breakfast though i stayed there for tow days. I had breakfast outside.

Nice hotel recommended

The internet was little week ans I think the hotel management will work on it in the future

Everything was perfect friendly staff, specious room, clean everything

Always great to be back.
    • Economy Double Room

The pillows were too soft for my liking.

The service was excellent. I had problem entering the room because the door mechanism was unable to read my room card. The staff quickly tested the door and changed a new room for me. Thanks for making my stay welcoming.

Very well appointed rooms even featuring UK outlets at the...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Very well appointed rooms even featuring UK outlets at the desk. Brilliant staff, we asked for ice for our icebox and they filled it up with so much ice we couldn’t even close the lid!

Below expectations the court yard mariott in my country is outstanding unlike this one
    • Economy Double Room

No staff outside to welcome To help with the bags to get it up the room !! There should be more staff When i asked someone to bring me up a fork they told me it costs 4.5 EUR for bringing a fork? When I checked in I asked for the free wifi and the reception told me its will set i can use my room number but the wifi didnt work and then thr reception told me to come down to take a wifi ticket? So why The trouble ? Its his mistak they should have brought it up

The room itself comfortable

The only problem that I have experienced was the heating of...
    • Economy Double Room

The only problem that I have experienced was the heating of the room. The heater was not very effective which I think could be a problem both for the visitor and the hotel. Besides than that, everything was nice. One another thing I recommend everyone is, to check whether Düsseldorf's U-Bahn system is working fully functionally while at the time of my visit, it was so hard to reach to the hotel due to the renovation occurded in the U-Bahn rail system.

Expensive, and poor value for money. Some serious issues with procedures.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View (Upper Floor)

The room was tired and rather dated. I was disturbed when going to sleep and asked to go to reception to pay for my supper, having already signed for it in the restaurant and as I understood, charged this to my room. If payment had been required at the time, it would be bette to have been asked when in the restaurant, rather than being woken up later and payment demanded.

Terrible worker
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Herr Röhr was like a military officer at breakfast Instead of saying good morning, he just asked for the room number. ^breakfast is not included fill out this paper ^no please no thank you. I have never been treated like that in any restaurant. I felt like intruding the property and that for 19 Euros per person.

Room was good

The experience in this hotel was terrible.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The experience in this hotel was terrible. We were sitting in front of fireplace ( gas firing) in the lobby and suddenly the fireplace exploded! We could have lost our lives! My colleague's new laptop was damaged. The hotel refused to cancel the reservation without charge, even such accident happened. Never recommend to anybody.

Be aware visa card !! House keeping thefts
    • Economy Double Room

It was the second day in this hotel as i booked for 5 day but the second day was horrible i was sleeping and at 3h53 morning i have got message that the amount of 15€ was diducted from my card ??at almost 4 o’clock morning ? Why when i cheked in they blocked95 € ???? At 9h20 the door was opened suprise house keeping enter 2 ladies and as it was too much cold i had two blankets they did not see me and i look at them they was fingering my bags and my things next to the table really thefts than i said what do you want and they runaway even the forget to close the door ????and they start shouting to each other !!! When i called the reception they said sorry we really do not know why they enter u r room ?? It was not on the list which they should clean ??nobody from the management care about !! The following day at 5h 45 min i have got a call form UAE and when i finished the call i find sms telling me that at 2h 34 min on the morning the amount of 70€ was diducted from my card ???? I went down to the reception i asked them why u r keeping diducting 95€ every afternoon for the booking ???? Really stupid excuse from the duty manager even when i inform her about what the house keeping girl have done she said no we will see with the supervisor not even sorry for this horrible journey with the hotel i will never comeback

The staff isn't good experienced and isn't helpful...
    • Economy Double Room

The staff isn't good experienced and isn't helpful at all. By check-in they took deposit from the card without asking me. They didn't explain anything about the wi-fi. I still didn't received money back on my credit card.

With the same money payed, a much better hotel can be found.
    • Economy Double Room

The staff, especially the receptionist should be more welcoming and helpful. The fridge in the room was not working. The sound of the air conditioning was too loud. Late checkout (1 hr) was not possible Too expensive for the bad service and location

The personnel was unable to solve technical difficulties...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The personnel was unable to solve technical difficulties regarding the check in and credit cards. We were waiting for an hour for them to be able to charge the card.

Easy access to transport into town, nice room and friendly...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The breakfast room was so full that we had to wait for some time before we could sit down. Breakfast was good though.

Easy access to transport into town, nice room and friendly staff.

I will never stay there again
    • Economy Double Room

The receptionists could not speak English very well and did not care about customers. They misled me about taxi fares and I ended up paying 50 euros to get to a mall. I asked them to clean up my room five times but they did not care

Expected more of a 4 star hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Dirty rooms and very hot inside. Airconditioning didnt seem to work. We left a note for the cleaning staff. The next day the note was gone but what we wrote down wasn’t cleaned.. Also the shampoo etc wasn’t refilled.

Friendly staff and nice breakfast

Very good
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View (Upper Floor)

1. the internet is a bit slow (only 2Mbit/s); 2. the reception lady is not very hospitable; 3. the gym is very basic.

1. Breakfast and coffee; 2. the room is very quiet; 3. the room is clean;

Quietness and nearness to the center, although it's not...
    • Economy Double Room

The parking space is not really design for a bigger car. It's difficult to park.

Quietness and nearness to the center, although it's not really a walking distance. But for those who love to walk, it is doable. It is near the church as well.

Great value for your money.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I did not realize it was not right in the city centre, but tram was easy to get to, so not so bad.

Great service at check in and check out. Clean, well laid out, large room. Right on tram route.

Overpriced and not marriot quality
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Check staff rude and unhelpful, breakfast room left dirty no free tables (due to not clearing tables) food dry and over cooked

Ckean room ,bar staff excellent

Hotel is a bit old fashion according to furniture and...
    • Economy Double Room

The location of the hotel is not so briliant, since it is a bit far from the city centre. It needs about 15min by ligth metro (which is running slowly and not so often).

Hotel is a bit old fashion according to furniture and facilities, but very comfortable having everything what you need for a business needs and a few days of touristic visit. The rooms are large, clean having everything needed. Breakfast was good. Water served free in the room. Coffee and tea machine in the room.

If you need internet for work, avoid this hotel.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Terrible WiFi, practically unusable in the afternoon and at night. One of the worst internet connection I've experienced in hotels last time.

It was quiet and clean, very close to U-bahn stop. Nice and helpful personel. There is a nice Kamps bakery very close, where we had a good breakfast

This was my third stay at this hotel and I was happy with...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

This was my third stay at this hotel and I was happy with the room and service each time. They have some of the most comfortable hotel beds I've ever had the pleasure to sleep in, with the pillows, usually the sticking point for me, just right. Rooms have a fridge you can turn on, an ice bucket they're happy to fill for you 24/7 and a spacious working desk that even sports a UK outlet.

Old Hotel, does not reflect the true Marriott brand.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel in itself is quite an old building and the carpets give out that old rustic smell that my partner and I did not prefer. The toilets have the old tiles with yellow stains. I am quite surprised how this hotel is a part of the Mariott brand and highly doubt it's 4-star credibility.

Gem in business area
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Never have we received such a friendly welcome upon arrival at a hotel. Thank you M&s. Hummer Excellent location, near both bus and underground station. 21 minutes from airport on the S51 costing just 2.70 euro. 3 mins walk from the bus stop. 1 minute from underground. The hotel is located in the business district so it was very quiet at night which suited us perfectly. If you use Google maps or ask at the front desk you can find some excellent local restaurants. We walked to Bauhaus Joh Albrecht and it was superb. Traditional German cuisine and own brews too. The breakfast buffet was plentiful and delicious. We left our bags with the porter so that we could explore a little around town and when we came back he was so very nice. He gave us refreshing glasses of sparkling water and even some beautiful fresh fruit for our onward journey . Everyone went above and beyond their call of duty. Many thanks to you all for making our stay in Dusseldorf a wonderful one.

Nice Hotel just don't stay on the sixth floor.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Stayed on the 6th floor and was disturbed every night with the sound of the boiler/ heating system on all night had to use ear plugs both nights of my stay after explaining I needed a quite room as I was a light sleeper , I was more tired after my trip than I was before I arrived. Nice Hotel and great value but this was a disappointing part of my trip.

Central to most things

A very pleasant stay.
    • Economy Double Room

The cost of the breakfast could have been a little cheaper.

The room was very pleasant, and they were thoughtful towards the dog , leaving a bowl and rug for him. But the cost of the dogs stay was rather high and we were rather surprized at what the charge was.

All in all a good standard, I've stayed in better but also stayed in far worse.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View (Upper Floor)

The Wifi was not a great connection so bear this in mind if you are planning on catching up on emails or generally working online. I paid for a room with a city view, it was on the 9th floor but the view was much less than spectacular and I really couldn't see much of the city, it was very disappointing. There was a starnge smell to the 9th floor almost unpleasant, quite fusty but this did not transcend into the room itself.

The Hotel is an ideal location if the purpose of your visit is to attend the Messe centre for exhibitions etc as it is only a 10 minute taxi ride away. The bar area and restaurant is nice, I ate in the restaurant for breakfast and dinner both days and the food was very very good, The Apple strudel was particularly nice and I would reccomend eating there, I spent around 35 Euros on dinner both nights which included 2 courses and a couple of drinks. The Staff are very friendly and attentive BBC1 is an available channel which was great as I don't speak German, usually the best you can hope for is BBC world news so this was a welcome surprise.

Ok for one night stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Everything is charged separate, eg parking. Limited WiFi, room are outdated, coffee from the free coffee was finished. A bit outside city center.

Price was OK and the staff was very helpful and friendly! Free apples and pears.

large choices for breakfast, cozy room, really loved the...

no free parking

large choices for breakfast, cozy room, really loved the fruits available at the reception, you can make your coffee/tea in your room really convenient

Perfectly OK for a short business trip
    • Economy Double Room

There is very little to do around the hotel in the evening. You have to take the train or taxi into the city centre, but its quite quick and convenient

The breakfasts are fine and the rooms comfortable. It's very convenient for the Vodafone Campus if you are on business

Very memorable family-stay of 4 adults. Thankyou for friendly staffs, and quick response.
    • Economy Double Room

I booked for another 2-nights' stay at the end of our Europe tour, but the hotel is not vacant..! Fully booked..! I promise myself to come again on our next trip. Thankyou Courtyard by Marriott Hotel..!

Road was cut and it took us 1 more hour to get to the hotel...
    • Economy Double Room

Road was cut and it took us 1 more hour to get to the hotel using gps. The staff first didnot want to give us a room or double bed instead they wanted to give us single beds for my wife and I. They only gave us a double room after we pushed them.

It was an enjoyable stay: good facilities, choice of sports channels and a well-equipped gym.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I could use with some pain au raisins. Perhaps next time.

I liked a wide selection and quality of food. Eggs, cheese and sausages were very nice and am sure that the rest was good as well.

Good stay, staff helpful and accommodating.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Bar prices a bit steep, but expected in any hotel!

Great bed, lovely room. Great location for getting public transport into town, although the tram doesn't go from here on a Sunday as it is a commercial district.

The worst experience during my 15days stayed in EU.
    • Economy Double Room

terrible attitude of receiption.

Disclimination against nation and race and big disappointed from staffs who didn't have any kindness, customer respects.

Really good hotel for the price
    • Economy Double Room

When we booked the hotel, we mentioned that we want to rent bikes. But unfortunately, there were no bikes available. The air condition was loud. But we could sleep with open windows.

There was a fridge, kettle, tea, coffee and a few different kinds of pillows. We had a very comfortable stay and will book this hotel again!

I regret that i stayed in the hotel.

Hotel was less than average, service was bad, when i arrived lifts were not working. Had to take the service lift to take my bags up. Wifi is not working properly.

Great and comfortable!
    • Economy Double Room

Not very much shop nearby. Need to buy stuff in advance.

Breakfast was fantastic; We can ask hot egg plate, like omelets with preferred veges. Very closer to tram station.

one of my favourite trips
    • Economy Double Room

not being able to check in early as requested think was miss communication but it was fine

the whole place was lovely in quite part dusseldorth but easy train access to centre staff were friendly helpful breakfast was amazing choices rooms very good value very clean too

Nice and comfortable room, safe box, big TV, good internal...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Nice and comfortable room, safe box, big TV, good internal restaurant, good wifi and (for a fee) excellent internet access. Close to some public transportation

Super
    • Economy Double Room

Parking you have to pay 18 euro per night or you have to park somewhere around. There is not so much space outside to park around.

It was nice and clean and the staff was VERY polite!!!

Great and peaceful stay
    • Economy Double Room

There is nothing I didn't like

The food was really lovely and the staff could not have been more helpful. We had 2 days of early starts visiting other family and we were helped with wake up calls and taxi bookings

Clean and quiet hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The rooms' space in general are not so big especially if you want to put extra bed. Guests will have to note that this property is charging a certain amount on daily basis as guarantee which to be collected at check-in time, surely these extra charges will be returned back when you make the checkout if all are good.

The hotel is quite fine and staff are friendly, the hotel is about 6 minutes drive from the city centre. Interconnected rooms are available at this property so it's good choice for families.

Far from crowd
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View (Upper Floor)

there is no shop or store in walking distance of hotel .

It's location is very calm especially at evening .there is one store in the lobby instead of mini bar and i think it's a good idea.

The bed was delicious and the breakfast was perfect.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Although the location is perfect for getting to the airport for an early-morning flight, it isn't convenient for those who want to explore the city in the late-night hours.

The bed was delicious and the breakfast was perfect. The staff was incredibly friendly :)

Fake police badge shown to cars at the door.
    • Economy Double Room

There is an employee outside the front door that displays a fake police badge to arriving cars kind of forcing people to park in the extremely expensive 18EUR/day on-site parking place. The fake badge just reveals a huge lack of professionalism and customer service.

Excellent value hotel, extremely pleasant reception staff

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

the room is very big
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The train didn't work after midnight and Sunday

the room is very big Very close to the tram (2-3 min walk) Quiet area because the hotel is on the business area very friendly staff ree parking is around the hotel

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Rahat yatak, genis ve tertemiz oda.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Calisanlar cok suratsiz ve kabalar. Ozellikle restorant bar bolumundekiler. The people working at the bar are so rude!

Rahat yatak, genis ve tertemiz oda. Large, clean and comfortable rooms.

GOOD LOCATION
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

THE CARPETING LOOKS OLD FASHION, WOULD PREFER A REAL SHOWER AND NOT A BATHTUB. PRICE FOR KEEPING MY DOG IS TOO HIGH AT EUR 32!! OTHER PLACES ASK 7 - 12. WE LEFT THE DOG WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN AND DID NOT HAVE BREAKFAST.

COMFORTABLE KING SIZE BED, COOL AIR CONDITIONER, SOFT SHEETS, LARGE ROOM AND MODERN BATHROOM FACILITIES.

Great hotel if its on sale
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Doorman was not really taking us seriously, which was too bad. When he realized we were guests, he was trying to make up for it.

Beds were really good. Location was perfect, next to the S-bahn, 15 minutes to town

Perfect hotel for a city break and/or business trip
    • Economy Double Room

Location is 10mins by car away from city centre in a business area with not much going on with regards to restaurants and bars.

Spacious double room with large comfortable bed. Spotlessly clean. Turndown service and kettle with coffee and tea.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Helpful Staff and clean room.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

More information and recommendation about things to do in the city made available in English. Alternative entertainment on tv for English speakers.

Large room, good bedding and clean. Breakfast had an alternative for vegetarian diet and staffs were helpful and efficient.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

All depends on the purpose of your trip
    • Economy Double Room

Wifi difficult to access! Had to renew a 24h voucher every 6 hours ... very inconvenient 2 times had the voucher delivered at my door and the 3rd time the receptionist asked me to come down and collect it myself 😕 Not close to the city center

Big rooms Very close to the tram (2-3 min walk) Quiet neighborhood

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Reasonable stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

.Small rooms... beds and pillows are not as comfortable as we wish

Hotel in good loaction ,,easy to arrive .free parking is around the corner of the hotel

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Very Worthwhile

Not much

A modern chain hotel well up to its 4* rating . Quietly situated a little out of town but with all facilties such as a cashpoint within walking distance. Safe parking (though at additional cost) . I got the room at an exceptional price and it would have been value at twice the price

Messe Beauty
    • Economy Double Room

Location is little far city center. No market around the hotel!.

Employee was very polite.Especially Fehmi was very helpful. Beer which saling bar is very delicious.

Browse Courtyard by Marriott Düsseldorf Seestern traveller photo gallery