Reviews of BASIC living

4.7

5.6

5.7

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Quite bad. Won’t choose this one again next time.
    • Comfort Single Room

The staff are not very helpful and very rude when I seeked for help. They did not provide clear instruction. And there is also no one at the reception desk, even during the check in time, that I had to spend more time to call them and wait. The WiFi is broken and the staff provided no reasons and seemed not keen on fixing it. The window is next to the main road, so it is quite noise when I sleep.

Not very far away from U Bahn station.

It is the worst place ever I stayed.
    • Comfort Single Room

I could not see any staff after 8 pm. The Wifi doesn't available anywhere at the hotel. I would like to pay by cash. However, the hotel received the money by credit card at 3 pm before my arrival.

It is the worst place ever I stayed.

Disaster!
    • Comfort Single Room

This property is located at number 63,every other property on the street is on the other side so it can be confusing to find, on arrival we met a lady at recpetion who gave me a bill for the rooms i booked,i told her i had already payed after a few minutes she pulled out a reciept and agreed,we waited 15 minutes and she gave us our room keys,we went up to our second floor rooms but the key for my room did not work,we went back down to reception,she called another lady who didn't seem to know anything,after another 20 minutes she handed me the key and said ,"now it works", we went back upstairs and of course, it did not work, back down again to reception,she could not help,i asked for another room but she said they were fully booked even though we saw no other people there,she called another woman who after 20 minutes ,eventually gave me a metal key , the room was small,carpet was stained and the bed was very hard,sleep was tough as the passing traffic downstairs made it almost impossible,the wifi did not work and there is absolutley nothing with a 40 minute walk of this place,no cafes, no shops,only a prison which is located next door!

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

It was very noisy the whole night and I was unable to sleep.
    • Comfort Single Room

It was very noisy the whole night and I was unable to sleep. The metro station is 10 minutes walk from the hotel. The price for the hotel price is very expensive despite all this problems.

Wouldn't go back
    • Comfort Single Room

Everything looked dirty, the staff isn't very helpful and they aren't most of the time, the wifi is slow and hardly connects at the rooms.

The room was pretty big for only being a single bed.

Not recommended
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Discrimination about China. On their information booklet, it shows the country codes of Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong, but THERE IS NO MAINLAND CHINA, which really ANNOYED me! On our arrival date, they told me they didn’t have any available room, so we had SEND us to another hotel! How could you sell more rooms than your occupancy

Regret staying there for three nights without breakfast and no proper TV in terms of International
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

I did not like the small beds for double rooms as if it a was hostel for student or backparkers. The WiFi was not connecting. No breakfast which was too bad

Nothing......

4.5
    cheap but nasty
    • Comfort Single Room

Lock on door to room didn't work, so I had to move room. The new room had a tv but it wasn't working at all. One staff member was very rude, I was knocking on the outside window to ask if they sold coffees (because the nearest deli was in Giesing, nearly an hour's walk away. She seen me through the window when I knocked but she put her head under the desk to hide from me. I've stayed in a lot of different types of accommodations around the world, with varying prices, but this place was the worst for customer service I've ever experienced, by a long way.

• Comfort Single Room

Wifi doesn't work. Reception doesn't work most time. When I was arriving it was closed and nobody wasn't. Proposals to call by phone is a shame. I shouldn't have phone and I hadn't it. I found person who give me phone to call, but nobody respond. So, be ready, that you can't check in.

Location. Price/quality

The floor I lived on smelled like cigarette smoke, even...
    • Comfort Single Room

The floor I lived on smelled like cigarette smoke, even though there were "no smoking" signs. The room wasn't the same in accordance with the picture showed when clicked the view my room option. The shower wasn't as clean as it should have been. With the shower head resting on the shower faucet handles because it couldn't be hung from the shower head mount that was there. The heater in the room seemed iffy as well. Seemed like barely any heat was coming out.

Bed extremely uncomfortable.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Bed extremely uncomfortable. A lot of drunk guys arrived late at night screaming and doing a lot of noise in front of our room. The internet also is terrible, it just does no twork.

If all you care for is the location...
    • Comfort Single Room

The hotel feels like an old hospital, just as an example both the curtain and the carpet had holes. The TV was on the table with not support whatsoever. The person I booked for was sure it would prefer not to stay again at this hotel. The staff is nice though so do account for that.

The location is good, close to the metro station.

never again
    • Comfort Single Room

I knew it isn't a first class hotel, but I was shocked. It is o.k. for construction workers from Poland etc. which you find a lot there, but I would never recommend this "hotel" for somebody else. The room is so old and even unsafe due to missed socket outlet covers. Yes, there was a Flat TV, but no antenna cable and no receiver. So the TV was useless. The broken holder for toilet tissue was fixed with tape. The toilet brush holder was broken, the shower was clogged. The reception is closed after 20:00 and still not open at 08:00 am. They don't offer breakfast, but instead some dinner and alcohol from 18:00 to 22:00. But I would never recommend that. I was really disappointed and cannot believe that all the positive reviews here are real reviews. I will never again book this wannabe hotel and would never recommend it.

Everyth you need is included
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Heater and TV wasn't working. No 24 hr reception which made is slightly inconvenient

It's about 10mins walk to the nearest metro which is really great. Clean sheets and basic needs

Avoid this structure if is possible
    • Comfort Single Room

The staff withdrew extra cash from my cards and they didn't refund me. They only said "sorry, the machine can make error and probably it took more money.:" Are you kidding me? You have to digit the amount and confirm it. I show them the invoice of my cards and they still said we'll manage it.. Also they don't respect clients, if you talk in english they reply in german. Booking.com should reviews structure like this with a very low vote

its ok but just ok pay to much for that service
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

when i arrived there was no wifi and they solve the probleme the day before i leave but they didnt give me the password so i had to bought a package. also after 6 pm there is no one in the reception so if you have a problem nobody helps you and you have to enter form the back door

i have a room for my own

Thankfully we only stayed here for a night.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Thankfully we only stayed here for a night. The room was not very clean, the carpet was very stained and dirty, and the room and hallway smelled like cigarettes. The cigarette smell became stronger in the bathroom when we turned on the shower.

Too expensive w.r.t location and facility!!!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Heating problem, room was cold all the time. No facilities available to heat food items. Access to the reception was very less. No intercom!!

Room was clean and tidy. Staff was very responsive and agreed for early checkin.

I needed the room only for sleeping, but still disapointed
    • Comfort Single Room

Definetly not the same as in the pictures. I got a bunk bed instead of the single beds in all of the room pictures. The door didn’t open easely, I had to try 20 times until I got it open. There was a TV, but of course one can‘t view it from the upper part of the bed. It was not clean. The chairs had food stains on them and the floor had dirt from the streets. There was no soap or shampoo. The only thing there was in the bathroom was a shampoo sample from, obviously, the previous inhabitants. The room had constant smell of a cooked food. One could hear the neighbours from the floor pretty clearly and especially the neighbours from the next room. I could hear how the people were talking normally, singing at 8 in the morning and how they turned in their beds in the night... There was nobody on the reception when I had to leave and return the key. It was Sunday and I got lucky that there was a lady from the cleaning staff who volunteered to take and return my key. She was cleaning after the party last night, during which the front enterance was closed.

There was a second heater in the room and the room was warm

Go somewhere else
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Personal unfriendly Lots of gests where construction workers and where drinking beer smoking and being loud in the front desk area. Hotel needs a new coat of paint and carpets In room cleaningness was poor, needs new carpet, courtains, seems outdated and poorly look after No cribs or baby beds, no extra beds either

Loocation is good, close to metro station and bus My room had a big window

That we got refund for not having our booked room and for...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Problems with communication, not having double bed in one room like we reserved, but one bed in each of two rooms. Not responding to e-mails, not responding to phone and mobile calls. Photos on the page don't match the reality.

That we got refund for not having our booked room and for not having heating system due to crash. Location was ok and privacy and cleanliness.

The hotel stay could not provide me value for money.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The room was nowhere close to what was mentioned in photograph. I booked double bed room but they gave me room which has two single bed and one of the bed was hostel bed with stairs. there was a big hollow hole above the door on the wall. I already informed them that i will check in late but no one emailed me back saying that reception will be closed. i had to wait for around 1 hr to get everything sorted. It is mentioned that free public parking space is available but it is available on the Road. Unfortunately, you will find everything occupied on the road. So, make sure you don't reach there at night. If you don't find free public parking space then you will have to pay parking charges (approx 8 EUR) per night.

They provided hygienic toilets

Very correct.
    • Comfort Single Room

Very correct. The apartment was very comfortable and clean. Location is also good, it is very close to the metro. I do not have nothing to complain about.

Wouldn’t book there again!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The staff will wake up at 8:30 for housekeeping and there is nothing to put on the door for not disturb. And it’s not just one occasion, expect no rest! Or maintenance knocking the day after at 8 when is DO NOT DISTURB! The bathroom was awful! Tiles moving, no toilet roll, the shower enclosure was leaking when you take shower

It was ok to use as a place to sleep.
    • Comfort Single Room

The building has construction issues. The joints between tiles in the bathroom are broken and fall off causing the tiles to move when you walk on them. One of the windows in my room couldn t be fully open because it would stop at the wall. So basically the window was to big for the room. The bed in a single room is a bank bed so it s not really nice to sleep with the bed above you kinda claustrophobic. The room was clean. Overall I stayed there for two nights and it was just to spent there 5-7 hours sleeping so it was decent. Otherwise I would be very disappointed in the room.

It was clean in the room. Easy way to get to the hotel by the subway.

Uncomfortable bed, the aroma of cigar in the room was...
    • Comfort Single Room

Uncomfortable bed, the aroma of cigar in the room was terrible and nobody was on the front desk when I need to do my check out, I need to call for help.

CREO Living, you have what you pay. Cheap = Poor quality
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

in 8 days my room was cleaned only 2 times (second time only because I request it!!) and the blankets were never change, towels only 2 times (very small towels, not the best when you have a shower). Only 2 pieces of soap for the whole time. I usually travel a lot for business and I'll never go to that place again.

Very kind service.

I would not stay there again and could not recommend this hotel to friends.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

When we arrived the staff could not tell us how to get to our room. Our room and the hotel were very dirty. There was mold in the shower. We had no hand towels and the staff did not understand what we wanted. The underground parking (extra charge) was poorly lit and very dirty.

breakfast was good and plentiful.

• Comfort Double or Twin Room

No coffee maker. No one at reception. No restrictions for meals within walking distance. No mini frig to keep snacks! Finding store for food was difficult.

Not very pleasant
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The room is really simple. And has very old carpets. Not a good value for the money. All the facilities are weird. Reception closes at 22h No facilities to get some water/drinks or food (except at Breakfast time)

Only the location is fine as it is just a 5 minutes walk from the underground. However the neighborhood is residential only. Good for being quiet, but absolutely nothing around. No bars, restaurants, shops... anything.

Clean, comfortable and inexpensive
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Although clean and comfortable, the facilities were basic, eg no hooks or shelf for your stuff in bathroom and no bedside lamps. However, at a fraction of the price of other accommodation, I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a budget stay in Munich.

Clean, comfortable accommodation with friendly helpful staff. Few minutes walk from underground (and six underground stops from city centre). Good shower with plenty of hot water. Soap and towels provided. Wifi worked well. Nice wallpaper and laminate flooring. Slept well. Excellent value for money.

Fine for friends looking for somewhere cheap to sleep for a few nights, but generally low quality.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The first thing I should say is that most of the facilities that were provided functioned as intended, and it should be noted that I write this review as a student who got this room at a fairly low price for a weekend away. By the way, sorry for the blurry photos. The room door was slightly mis-shapen, meaning light leaked into the room from the corridor at night. The gaps around the door also meant that sounds in the corridor were fully audible from inside the room (and we could hear sounds from other rooms too). There was a desk, but it was damaged and its wall fixtures weren't actually attached to it, so it was prone to falling over during use. The beds were fairly comfortable; the sheets were clean, and my duvet was nice and warm. There wasn't any air conditioning, but it wasn't hot enough to need it while I was there (mid-September). My pillow was really uncomfortable, as the stuffing felt clumped together and lumpy rather than evenly distributed. Coupled with the corridor noise on a Saturday night, this made it incredibly difficult to sleep. Folding my jumper and putting it over the pillow helped significantly; after I did this I slept very well. The room had a flat-screen TV with plenty of free cable channels, but we couldn't easily use it because we were provided with a different manufacturer's remote controller, so the only buttons that worked were the numbers. Room service came to replace our sheets at 9am on a Sunday. We happened to both be awake already, but they left us alone anyway. It appears they came back later in the day and straightened the beds but didn't replace the sheets or empty the bin. The shower doors didn't shut properly, so a fair amount of water ended up on the floor.

The staff were very friendly and helpful, and the property is easily accessible from the city centre (and beyond). There is an U-Bahn stop about 5 minutes' walk away, or an S-Bahn stop about 15 minutes in the other direction - both will take you directly to most of the main tourist areas. The hotel is on a moderately busy road but in a quiet residential area, and road noise wasn't an issue at night. The shower was great in terms of water flow and temperature, although the temperature control was very sensitive. Hand soap was provided in the en-suite bathroom, as well as towels and linen. We arrived after reception had closed for the night, but the night check-in system was very easy to use. There were plenty of plug sockets in the room, and it was nice to have an en-suite bathroom. Overall we did enjoy our stay as it was only for a few nights, and the price and location were great for budget-oriented students like us despite the quality of the amenities.

Good for the price but I wouldn't try it again
    • Comfort Single Room

Noisy, outside the room was dirty, poor internet acces, electronic card did not work, I had the feeling of unsafety-ness

Cheap, easy to access if u are in a hurry, clean enough in the room

one night, 3 adults, passing through

We didn't have soap in the bathroom and the walls of the room were pretty beat up and looked neglected. The wifi had full signal but we could not connect to the internet and we didn't have any instructions on how to fix it. Parking at the location was charged at 8 euro per night.

Easy to find, has a small parking area, staff were helpful despite the late hour (We had a very late check-in). Hot water at the bathroom was almost instant, flatscreen Tv was ok, the beds comfortable, though a bit soft.

Easy to get to the underground.

We booked 2 rooms and one of them wasn't cleaned up for the whole stay. The carpet on the floor was pretty dirty. Reception is closed most of the time, but the lady is nice. There is no place to have a coffee or breakfast near by and during weekends you'll need to walk 15 mins to find a coffee.

Easy to get to the underground. Quiet area

Payable parking is available just in front of Guest house.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Women over the phone laughing into phone as she just came from Amsterdam. Door of the shower broken. Window broken and did not seal - it was sealed with duck tape. No reception to tell staff about the issues in the room.

Payable parking is available just in front of Guest house. Even late check in and check out is possible over the phone as you get keys from postbox and leave them in the room. Easy to get there from outside and to find it.

We didn't get the right room.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

We didn't get the right room. We prefered double bed room (french bed) and we get room with tree small beds. The lady told us that they don't even have this type off room - and they are selling it on booking! Room was realy dirty (walls and floor)!! Bed experience and the worst hotel in last few years.

Not much

Dirty rooms. Not equiped as hotel. Noisy. 3 person family in 2 rooms, while 1 room was booked. No breakfast/ dinner available. Never again.

Not much

Low cost
    • Comfort Single Room

My single room was so dirty and don't match photos on site, furniture is ancient, didn't could get connection to Wi-Fi at all, walls are thin-could getting sleep only cause of extremely tiredness

Low cost

They worked with us to find us a room at a different Creo...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The room smelled like smoke that we originally assigned.

They worked with us to find us a room at a different Creo within Munich. We greatly appreciated the assistance they provided.

Avoid stay if possible
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Pillow and blanket stunk of smoke, tv didn't work, shower door was broke and just left in the bathroom in two bits, wifi was hardly working, all three windows were faulty including one that was tapped shut. The other people there were smoking in the building so it stunk. Staff member was rude on check in.

The beds were comfy

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Hell on Earth

If I could rate this place 0 stars, I would. On the first day, we arrived slightly later than the check-in time at approx 8.11pm, so we went to the late check in entrance. There were a couple of staff having their dinner inside who saw us but did not help us. We had to call a number to check-in, which cost us a sum for international dialing as we were not using German numbers. Eventually, we managed to get the key and check-in. (It felt like some kind of escape room scenario, except we were trying to enter the hotel.) I thought that would be the end of our mishaps for the day but TO MY HORROR - I had booked a triple room (with three individual beds, as shown to me in the pictures before I booked) but we received a DOUBLE ROOM with a bed & a bunk bed. It is so appalling - the room door clearly stated 'Doppel Zimmer'. There was no attempt to hide the fact that we had been given a room we didn't pay for. The room was in a decrepit state - the floors and walls were peeling. The key given to us upon checking in was also the wrong key and could not open our room door. Therefore, we had to get the staff to open it for us with a master key. We had decided to check-in before going out to grab dinner so we asked the staff what we should do since the key couldn't work. The staff shrugged and gestured that we had no choice but to stay in our room for the night. At this point, I was fuming. We were then told to go to the reception desk the next day to get a proper key, and get the wifi code. The reception was open from 12noon to 8pm so we specially cut short our day trip the next day and went back to the hotel at 7pm only to find out that the receptionist has conveniently decided to end his/her work day and close the reception counter early. We asked the staff present and once again, they shrugged and said it's none of their business. We called the receptionist to ask and she said, "I'm sorry, nothing can be done.

Everything was terrible.

Shady business
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Everything else. We couldn´t find anyone at the reception for 3 days, the wifi was not working, there was not even shower gel in the bathroom... The only positive thing is the price and the location.

It was very close to the ubahn

Poor neighborhood, noisy but reasonable rate
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Poor neighborhood, no one from staff present. Pillows smelling of smoker.

Clean bathroom, room size big enough, furniture very basic, but sufficient. Reasonable room rate.

4.0
    The person at the hotel, whom I was talking to via telephone...

Either allowed or not, guests were smoking in another room near to ours and the smoke penetrated into our room around the door. The trap of the drainage pipe of the sink was broken (or missing?). Please fix it as the bathroom smelled due to this reason. The hotel do needs a serious refurbishment.

The person at the hotel, whom I was talking to via telephone a few days before our arrival, was very helpful to deal with our issue. Thank you for him, it is much appreciated. Good and very green neighbourhood. The property is near to U-Bahn stops and an S-Bahn station.

Fiction vs. reality :-(
    • Comfort Single Room

We were very disappointed to have this "hotel". The photos are completely different than the reality. We did not leave the hotel, just because the nearest was 57 kms away... There was no breakfast at all. It is much more a bunkhouse, than a hotel. In the afternoon the hole house was smelling like a huge international kitchen. For further deatails see the photos... :-(

At least the bed textiles and the towels were clean. I know it is basic, but you will understand...

I would not give any score this hostel..minimum from score booking.com 2.5 (which is also scam)

The rooms are really dirty, receptionist not very happy to hear complaints. Sheets were smelly thank fully we had our own sheets to put on the bed. Horrible! I would never use booking.com for reservation for giving wrong score.

The only think was the shower
    • Comfort Single Room

I didn't like the bed. It was uncomfortable. The room was too noisy duo to the broken window. The y didn't have the hair dryer but in the end they land me theirs.

The only think was the shower

Disappointed
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Broken curtains, with the light into the room early in the morning; floor in the bathroom sticky, radiator not functioned in the room, so I always slept dressed in; no radiator in the bathroom for drying the towels! No one at the check-in even if I explained by booking the arrival time!!

• Comfort Single Room

1. The entrance or lobby never open, the first day arrived, couldn't find a way to go in. 2. Feel unsafe especially for a single lady if back this hotel a bit late, the walkway toward back door was so dark until you couldn't see anything clearly on the floor. 3. The room carpet not clean, sink sewage pipe leaked, TV not programmed at all, no sufficient lights in the room, the bed sheet seldom change and most importantly the room door cannot be locked! 4. Noises from next room, from the wall and floor. Heard someone screaming in hotel near midnight, like a haunted hotel. 5. Some facilities not available as mentioned.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

The location was good it is close to the St.

Carpets and Hallways always smelled like cigarettes. The bathroom smelled like wet dog. Wish they had vending machines or something that you could buy at night. Beds were a little outdated.

The location was good it is close to the St. Quirin Platz Metro station and a supermarket. The room was pretty big and had 3 individual beds a closet and a table. Everyone had their towel and hand towel and toiletries were provided as well.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Det USLASTE boende jag någonsin sett!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Ingen TYDLIG entrédörr - en receptionist (?) öppnade dörren först efter ett tfn-samtal via tfn-nr på dörren. Ingen stol eller annan möbel på rummet, inget toa-papper. Vi lämnade rummet (med nyckelkortet kvar/inlåst på rummet) efter 10 minuter och tog in på ett RIKTIGT hotell utan att bo där någon av de tre (3) förbetalda nätterna!!! Jag ger Creo "Hotell" NOLL poäng!

Ingenting -- absolut INGENTING! Där fanns ingenting man vanligen förknippar med ett hotell. EFTER att ha fått kort-nyckeln skedde ut- och inpassering genom en dörr ut mot bakgården

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

CREO could do a bit better training the cleaning staff!

Cleaning the rooms wasn't acceptable, specially the bathrooms were left unattended.

Parking was ok but garage door open over night. No extra safety at garage.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

No way this can be called a hotel
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

No vacume cleaning of carpet...only one towel per person that had to be used for 2 days...reception is not open during the day...we arrived at 5 pm and had to call (while in roaming) in order for somebody to come.

Close to metro station. Heating in the room good.Bathroom looked renovated.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2016

It's a hell

Nothing. If you ever want to experience hell go and checkin there. Such rude and unprofessional staff. Rooms are unclean, light there are no light, wifi is terrible, no one is there even to bother about your problem. Pay your money and you are on your own. Moreover staff and front desk behave in such a way that you are staying there for free on their money. So rude. I would like to kick out those staff if they would be my employee. Terrible experience with everything.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

The price was cheap but unfortunately not worth the money in...
    • Comfort Single Room

Lots of hairs of the previous guest at bathroom tiles and on my bed pillow. I have one requirement for hotel rooms: cleanliness. Unfortunately I got disappointed here. It appears the hotel has a dog roaming around the entrance area.

The price was cheap but unfortunately not worth the money in my opinion.

Complete garbage
    • Comfort Single Room

It's just a trash. If you have some money in your disposal to waste just feel free to checkin this property

In a single word "nothing" i liked. It's a trash and nothing else.

Though the room was small, it was quiet & comfortable
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

receptionist on our arrival could have been more attentive to us, rather than to the housemaid

Though the room was small, it was quiet & comfortable

• Reviewed: 8 October 2016

The breakfast was easily our favourite thing about this...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The sounds of the water running through tge pipes everytime the toilets flushed or the taps were turned on.

The breakfast was easily our favourite thing about this hotel. Being 3 S stops away from Oktoberfest was convenient as well.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

You can buy water at any time, as long as the staff are...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

You can buy water at any time, as long as the staff are awake. This is a massive bonus during Oktoberfest. Friendliest staff. Clean and tidy. perfect location.

4.0
    With no internet WiFi my stay was full of boredom!

No internet!!

Imagine an accommodation with no internet for 3 days??

Rooms are acceptable

Overnight is acceptable. No Breakfast available. No wifi. TV didn't work

Rooms are acceptable

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

No Breakfast, bad check-in procedure.
    • Comfort Single Room

No Breakfast, bad check-in procedure.

Close to metro line, room had everything I needed, good...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Was on a main road so was too loud to sleep at night.

Close to metro line, room had everything I needed, good value for money

It was ok.
    • Comfort Single Room

Internet connection was really poor. I had to pay for one day internet from Telekom.

beds were really comfortable.

loud neighbours

shower head was broken

It was a wonderful stay
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

10 minutes walk from S-bahn and U-ban.

All staff is very supportive, kind-hearted and friendly.

It was just a cheap shelter for some time
    • Comfort Single Room

Internet stop working every time, there is no people in the reception, smell bad

Cheap, good bathroom.

Late night check in procedure should be describe in the...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Late night check in procedure should be describe in the information email.

It was pretty big and clean.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The heating was working poorly and the shower cabin was broken. Internet wasn’t working even though it was there.

It was pretty big and clean.

Extremely cheap but still OK! Don't expect Hilton quality!

Extremely low price for the city and that is why I had low expectations.

• Comfort Double or Twin Room

Carpet was not clean. Noise of traffic, felt like there was no window. No 24h reception on floor

Will never come back
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

No towels really loud noise no staff at night

• Comfort Single Room

the counter is not 24 hours which is not convenient!

A okay place to stay if you're on a budget.
    • Comfort Single Room

The room was quite cold The shower door was broken

Friendly staff Five minutes from the station

Browse BASIC living traveller photo gallery